Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
37,301 - 37,320 of 43,955 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40604
Jun 15, 2013
 
I refer to the title of this thread 'why should Australians fear from muslims'.......well here it is summed up in one page, please take the time to read this.

http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/06/da...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40605
Jun 15, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should join Hitler in his grave, we will bring the big turd, dont worry.
More Muslim talk about death and how they are such big turds

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40606
Jun 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The historians, once who want to keep the life history of last prophet to the minutest details.
If that was not the case, people would talk from their imaginations.
Our prophet was the "Most peaceful Warrior" that ever breathed on this earth and shall ever breath.
Just count the number of people dead for that "postage stamp" size of country called Israel, how much is the number of deads so far and how it is increasing with no solution to the problem.
Just because your prophet found peace in attacking and killing others who chose not to obey him could you feel anything for Israel who attack others who have attacked it ?
Clifford

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40607
Jun 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power
By Alfred W. McCoy
November 10, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - It’s 2025 and an American “triple canopy” of advanced surveillance and armed drones fills the heavens from the lower- to the exo-atmosphere. A wonder of the modern age, it can deliver its weaponry anywhere on the planet with staggering speed, knock out an enemy’s satellite communications system, or follow individuals biometrically for great distances. Along with the country’s advanced cyberwar capacity, it’s also the most sophisticated militarized information system ever created and an insurance policy for U.S. global dominion deep into the twenty-first century. It’s the future as the Pentagon imagines it; it’s under development; and Americans know nothing about it.
They are still operating in another age.“Our Navy is smaller now than at any time since 1917,” complained Republican candidate Mitt Romney during the last presidential debate.
With words of withering mockery, President Obama shot back:“Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets, because Philippine pacification, then a computerized apparatus to fight communist guerrillas in Vietnam. Finally, during its decade-plus in Afghanistan (and its years in Iraq), the Pentagon has begun to fuse biometrics, cyberwarfare, and a potential future triple canopy aerospace shield into a robotic information regime that could produce a platform of unprecedented power for the exercise of global dominion -- or for future military disaster.
Who would you prefer to hold the power

Hosni Mubarak
forced to resign by mass protests on February 11, 2011

King Abdullah
holds no elections whatsoever.

Talat Pasha
Armenian genocide,. More than 1 million people were massacred over a span of two years

Bashar al-Assad
Middle East unrest, 358,548 protesters were killed.

Muammar Qaddafi
Qaddafi ordered the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103. During the recent Middle East unrest, between 2,500 and 8,000 protesters were killed.

Osama Bin Laden
Murderous bombings in Tanzania and Kenya

Saddam Hussein
gassing the Kurdish town of Halabja. This action killed 5,000 people

Haj Amin al-Husseini
al-Husayni energetically recruited Muslims for the Waffen-SS,

Idi Amin
Amin would boast of being a reluctant cannibal— he said human flesh was too salty.

Ruhollah Khomeini
Grand Ayatollah Hossein-Ali Montazeri reportedly detail the execution of 30,000 political activists.

The state of the middle east, today and in the past.... I'm glad the Americans have the power.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40608
Jun 16, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your prophet found peace in attacking and killing others who chose not to obey him could you feel anything for Israel who attack others who have attacked it ?
Again you are missing the point, if our prophet was attacking and killing "every one" who did not believe in him, the number of persons killed would be much higher.

That shows , he used the force very carefully and that too within the limits that was absolutely necessary, that is why he got so much spectacular results, which are unmatched in whole religious and / or secular history of any nations.

For your info, Arabs were no cowards and not were not used to fighting and killing. Their internal strives continued for many decades and resulted in much blood shed!!

So just do not just imagine things, talk of hard facts.

Nothing is hidden in the life history of our prophet.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40609
Jun 16, 2013
 
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, just look at all the Muslims killing other Muslims, in Syria almost 100k Muslims have been killed,,,,more than in Iraq and Afgan combined in the same period of time..
What's happening with you barbaric Muslims, get tired of killing the infidels so you Muslims have switched to killing your own?? Hahaha what a bunch of stupid morons.. right MUQ.???
Is this killing all ok by your qran? It's all by those who worship the qran,,, hahaha. Like I told you before MUQ, you stupid Muslims pick and choose what you want to follow,, Hahaha. But you didn't understand me then...
What about Turkey MUQ. A bunch of Muslims are rioting there as well? How soon before the killing starts there MUQ????
Like I told you before, once you Muslims have slaughtered each other, we will come there with our Jewish friends and take over the Middle East and then finally there will be peace and good government in the ME!!
See you soon MUQ!!!
It is high time you move your "precious Jews" away from the harms way.

May be you will not even know when they are all gone!!

Beware of Barbaric people that eat human flesh and drink human blood, just to warm up!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40610
Jun 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are missing the point, if our prophet was attacking and killing "every one" who did not believe in him, the number of persons killed would be much higher.
That shows , he used the force very carefully and that too within the limits that was absolutely necessary, that is why he got so much spectacular results, which are unmatched in whole religious and / or secular history of any nations.
For your info, Arabs were no cowards and not were not used to fighting and killing. Their internal strives continued for many decades and resulted in much blood shed!!
So just do not just imagine things, talk of hard facts.
Nothing is hidden in the life history of our prophet.
-
MUQ it does not matter if Muhammad came and told you that he was a murderer, you been brainwashed to the level that you would not even believe Muhammad hinself.

-
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/my...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40611
Jun 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is high time you move your "precious Jews" away from the harms way.
May be you will not even know when they are all gone!!
Beware of Barbaric people that eat human flesh and drink human blood, just to warm up!!
-
Like this man?
-
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/05/13/3033...

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40612
Jun 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are missing the point, if our prophet was attacking and killing "every one" who did not believe in him, the number of persons killed would be much higher.
That shows , he used the force very carefully and that too within the limits that was absolutely necessary, that is why he got so much spectacular results, which are unmatched in whole religious and / or secular history of any nations.
For your info, Arabs were no cowards and not were not used to fighting and killing. Their internal strives continued for many decades and resulted in much blood shed!!
So just do not just imagine things, talk of hard facts.
Nothing is hidden in the life history of our prophet.
Arabs and their neighbors have been known as fearless and proficient warriors from their time began as it is in their DNA.
Read your own words of the history you have informed us of how Muhammad overcame his opposition in his quest for control over them.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40613
Jun 16, 2013
 
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
MUQ it does not matter if Muhammad came and told you that he was a murderer, you been brainwashed to the level that you would not even believe Muhammad hinself.
-
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/my...
Thankyou
Saudi indians

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40614
Jun 16, 2013
 
Verocam wrote:
Bin Laden Group (yes they are related) is one of the biggest hiring companies of Indian Sunni jihadists. The Indians do all the low level tasks ranging from clerical work to security, plant maintenamcr and sewerage toilet cleaning.
They need to be highly supervised.
These guest workers earn about $140 a week which is a fortune compared to say a private of goverment job in India ($30 a week).
One unique thing about a Saudi employeer of
these Indian guest workers is they view them as expendable propagandists of wahhabi Islam.
They are forced into indoctrination sessions and
filled up with all the Islamic propaganda.
A dead giveaway is such people quoting or cut &
pasting islamic publishing house (IPH) material / the company forces them to read it and then
'engage in dialogue' with the infidel (us).
The Indians have better english than the Arabs
and are natural born liars, so the Arabs use them
as an expendable propaganda spreading tool.
The Arabs hate these Indians very much & the Saudi govt is concerned about them corrupting
Arab society, taking employment and spreading diseases.
A crack down to get rid of nearly half a
million of them was announced, but cooled off
after the Arabs realized they would have to get
someone else to do the work.
The grand plan is to recruit these indians, fill
their heads up with nonsense and send them back into India to destabilize it.
But Mr Modi (the
expected new Indian pm) is a Muslim hater, esp any Indian muslim who has been in Saudi, so
seems both Saudi & India dont want these people.
Here below is your typical Indian candidate job application for empolyment in Saudi.
As you can see the main talent sought is to be a fanatic & have good taqiyya skills...
/
ass salamualaikum I am mohammed xxxxx frm
india hyderabad iam a autocad draughtsman hiring a job in bin laden companies and I have
excellent training in the teachings of the prophet (pbuh) and the most highest quality abilities to engage with the unbelievers to convincing them
in the better path for them i kindly request that
give me a job my mail id iXxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
and my contact no: 91+916xxxxxxx.
Yep..
-
Saudi has a lot to answer for. We should have given Saudi to the Jews.
The Indians are paid a lot less than other races in Saudi - an indian draftsperson gets around SAR 2-3,000 a month ($600-800 usd). Depending on their sponsor they can also get a free trip back and other allowances. The Arabs only hire fanatic Sunni Indians, ones that can be coached into being jihadist.
Saudi is a hell hole, Arabs are extremely racist and there is wide spread intolerance and segregation.
The Indians learn all that and then take it back to Indian with them & it's like somehow that them being a slave in Saudi has then made them better than other indian Muslims.
What a lot of people don't know is that Indian Muslims have a caste system which is illegal under Islam. So they despise and practice many cruel attitudes to their own Muslim race.
They all fear the Shia because deep down, because every Sunni knows that the Shia are the true Muslims and that the Sunni are pagan and of lies. The Sunni lack any true spirituality or relationship with god. That's why they fear the Shia.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40615
Jun 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is high time you move your "precious Jews" away from the harms way.
May be you will not even know when they are all gone!!
Beware of Barbaric people that eat human flesh and drink human blood, just to warm up!!
And the killings go on and on, everyday more Muslims are killing other Muslims !!
Riots everywhere in Muslim countries...

Hahaha, MUQ, is this what you call a religion of peace??
No, this is just more evidence that Islam is a religion of hate, violence and killings..
Syria, Iraq and Turkey are just more proof of this!!

One day, Islam will be extinct.
As people get more education and more freedom, people are beginning to flee Islam like flies. It's only some of the stupid African countries that are still following Islam. But they will change soon as well.

Islam and freedom and democracy cannot coexist!! Freedom and democracy always wins.
That's why whenever Muslims immigrate to western countries, they very often drop their religion of hate!!
Bye bye Islam !!! Hahaha!! Good riddance !!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40616
Jun 16, 2013
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs and their neighbors have been known as fearless and proficient warriors from their time began as it is in their DNA.
Read your own words of the history you have informed us of how Muhammad overcame his opposition in his quest for control over them.
Yes it is amazing that he "tamed" these Arabs into one nation and one belief in such a short period with so little blood shed.

That feat has never been achieved in human history and shall never be achieved again.

That is why Allah says "We have not sent you (O Mohammad) but as a Mercy to whole Universe".
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40617
Jun 16, 2013
 
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
And the killings go on and on, everyday more Muslims are killing other Muslims !!
Riots everywhere in Muslim countries...
Hahaha, MUQ, is this what you call a religion of peace??
No, this is just more evidence that Islam is a religion of hate, violence and killings..
Syria, Iraq and Turkey are just more proof of this!!
One day, Islam will be extinct.
As people get more education and more freedom, people are beginning to flee Islam like flies. It's only some of the stupid African countries that are still following Islam. But they will change soon as well.
Islam and freedom and democracy cannot coexist!! Freedom and democracy always wins.
That's why whenever Muslims immigrate to western countries, they very often drop their religion of hate!!
Bye bye Islam !!! Hahaha!! Good riddance !!
So Muslims are fleeing Islam?

And those coming to Western countries are dropping Islam like a used clothes?

The last I heard was that "Every European Nation" is making rule to ban Islamic Hijab!!

The last I heard is that every European nation is worried about rising Muslim population in their country.

The last I heard is that no days go by unless some people do not enter into religion of Islam in western countries.

So these western countries are being turned into "little African countries"?

Is it?

Why else is this Islam phobia in the media? When Muslims leave Islam the moment their feet touch western countries, why all this Anti Muslim hype?

You are really afraid of Islam and its power to conquer people' mind.

Who says there is "full freedom" in you so called democracy. Full freedom can never be achieved , no human society can live with it.

Western democracy and Islam cannot co-exist, that is sure. Islamic democracy is the solution of the problem.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40618
Jun 17, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So Muslims are fleeing Islam?
And those coming to Western countries are dropping Islam like a used clothes?
The last I heard was that "Every European Nation" is making rule to ban Islamic Hijab!!
The last I heard is that every European nation is worried about rising Muslim population in their country.
The last I heard is that no days go by unless some people do not enter into religion of Islam in western countries.
So these western countries are being turned into "little African countries"?
Is it?
Why else is this Islam phobia in the media? When Muslims leave Islam the moment their feet touch western countries, why all this Anti Muslim hype?
You are really afraid of Islam and its power to conquer people' mind.
Who says there is "full freedom" in you so called democracy. Full freedom can never be achieved , no human society can live with it.
Western democracy and Islam cannot co-exist, that is sure. Islamic democracy is the solution of the problem.
Islam will never defeat democracy because the bible has told us so and it has prophesized re what will happen and it will never let us down. The only thing that people are afraid of in relation to Islam is it's inane killings of innocent people. Muslims will be brought to task for their actions and they will be destroyed by the word of God for following Islam's and the false prophets teachings of a violent ideology. All Muslims will be made accountable for their actions and will hang their heads in shame for what they have done in the name of their false prophet, but by then it will be too late. The die will have already been cast.

The bible has already prophesized what will happen re Syria that it will be turned into nothing but rubble and this is already happening before our eyes.

Take heed and make sure you are on the only true side of everlasting life because it is certainly not Islam!!!!!!!!!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40619
Jun 17, 2013
 
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam will never defeat democracy because the bible has told us so and it has prophesized re what will happen and it will never let us down. The only thing that people are afraid of in relation to Islam is it's inane killings of innocent people. Muslims will be brought to task for their actions and they will be destroyed by the word of God for following Islam's and the false prophets teachings of a violent ideology. All Muslims will be made accountable for their actions and will hang their heads in shame for what they have done in the name of their false prophet, but by then it will be too late. The die will have already been cast.
The bible has already prophesized what will happen re Syria that it will be turned into nothing but rubble and this is already happening before our eyes.
Take heed and make sure you are on the only true side of everlasting life because it is certainly not Islam!!!!!!!!!!
Oh ho, so Democracy is also mentioned in Bible?

I never knew it!!

Do you know the whole story of Syria, how many times it has been raised to ground?

And every time some one will hold his or her Bible and say, See My Bibles told us,

How idiotic you look , I just cannot tell. It is better you stop using using your Bible, as a "Current event guide book"!!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40620
Jun 17, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is amazing that he "tamed" these Arabs into one nation and one belief in such a short period with so little blood shed.
That feat has never been achieved in human history and shall never be achieved again.
That is why Allah says "We have not sent you (O Mohammad) but as a Mercy to whole Universe".
It wouldn't have been all that hard to overcame the Bedouin Arabs of those times seeing they were all nomadic family groups.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40621
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should join Hitler in his grave, we will bring the big turd, dont worry.
Actually, the Arabs and Muslim world were all very pro Hitler.

Hitler and Mohammed both had many things in common.

Both were terrified by Jews.

Both were self obsessed.

Both loved to Murder.

Both loved the idea of slavery, both loved torture.

Both had incestuous relationships.

Both loved getting a cut of goods stolen from the Jews.

Both thought they were Gods in all but name.

Both only Mohammed liked rape, pedophilia and camel urine.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40622
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I mean how can someone take seriously a guy who lies camel urine and has sex with little girls?

Why are stupid people drawn to Islam?

It is probably the only way these morons can feel superior.

If you live in a mud hut, pick fleas out of a camels bum and are as thick as 2 short planks Islam is the only think that someone that stupid can understand.

You do not have to read the book, why? No one can understand it.

Yet get to rape, murder and steal, as long as God gets his cut.

And you get to use pebbles to wipe you arse.

What a religion.
Trucker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40623
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't have been all that hard to overcame the Bedouin Arabs of those times seeing they were all nomadic family groups.
i was in the outback with the missus. Bashed five hours down a track heading for Finke River Gorge . Found a beautiful sandy beach on a bank alongside the river under some beautiful shady trees . truely an oasis , so we pitched the Black Wolf 30 seconds tent, boiled the billy, made a fire, organized a camp kitchen and dampa for food ( with golden syrup ) went for a swim ! This was five hours from nowhere on a max 15 kph track in a turbo diesel pajero. We had broken away from the group. For sake of hypothesis lets say there were 3 vehicles and six adults and four kids. Lets call vehicles camels ! Three men, three women and four kids, a tribe ! From nowhere, out of a bush track came five huge aboriginal men in an EA Falcon.

We were no competition to these big bold men, and if they had machetes ! Our lives were in their hands !

Imagine Ali Babas bandits or Mohammed's ! Riding into similar Bedouin Camp in desert ! Because we did three desserts that year. We had no defense . We would have had to declare ourselves as Muslim , women throw tea towels on the heads or die as unbelievers ! That simple ! Soldiers hunting harmless family groups ! Some heros.

Fortunately this is OZ and they just came to give us permission to camp on their land, and to let us know their tribe numbering 40 were just across river and behind a hill, the kids were watching us we were told ! So if we could swim with our clothes on, it was appreciated !

Even in today's world, on Muslim Sydney forums ! An immigrant Muslim fresh off boat told me simply ! It only takes three men on a hilux trayback with AK47s and machetes to take over small African tribes, as Muslims continue to perpetuate Islam in Africa 2013, doing same as Mohammed 1500 years earlier, preying on the vulnerable and powerless.

We have conquered all Muslims in Australia without shedding blood ! Just with our Laws and democracy ! They are hundreds of thousands of " noisy " but powerless third world plebs. If fact as numbers continue to grow, it may be 400,000 Muslims now conquered in Australia 2013 ! All they can do is bleed like goats.

Irl I had a glock under my seat !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••