Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,973
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40027 May 31, 2013
Homework wrote:
Get hold of a Quran.
Ignore all sura's written about things after 624ad.
Ignore the fantasy of Hagar, Ishmael & Abraham ever being at Mecca.
Replace Allah with YHWH.
There you have it.
The original Quran - book of T'ubah - the Jewish book of rules for the ishmaelites.
The book muhammad preached on behalf of the red sea Jews and Jewish aligned Medina tribes.
Before he went heretic, and with Abu Bakr of Mecca, cooked up an apostasy of it.
Muhammad originally demanded (in 62ad) to be a prophet equal to Moses with allAh included as a minor (pagan) deity to keep the quraeesh on side.
When the jews outcast Muhammad in 624, he elevated Allah the moon god of the qureesh to replace YHWH as supreme god. And he himself replaced Hubal the stone god idol / as allahs
messenger. Muhammad then formed a secret treaty with the non Jewish pagan Arab tribes of medina to attack his previous sponsors.
The Quran itself tells you this.
No one had to read or write to understand and then synthesize in a pagan god over a well established bit of script.
So no miracle, nothing godly, just a tacky evident plagarisation that any illiterate could have done, esp one well exposed as Muhammad was - he being a keen student and missionary of the book of T'ubah and Jewish Ishmaelite faith for years before.
Ans.

Please do the needful and post a copy of "Mutilated Quran" for every one to see.

It is YOU who needs to do homework and not us!!

Every one can say what he wants and wishes, but proofs are needed when you are serious.

Sitting on a couch I can also web any thing I like.

Act and not merely claim my dear fellow!!
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#40028 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very right brother in your observation.
Muslims are on along loosing string in past 500 years?
And what is the reason behind it?
Because western nations have united against Islam and Muslims remain divided.
This is a sad story, Islam asked Muslims to remain united against there enemies and follow the advice of people who have authority.
But Muslims forgot this advice and started killing and fighting with each other and this trend has not stopped.
When Islam spread so fat, was because Muslims were united and their opponents were divided.
But win or loose, the message of Islam is not about how much area you control, it is about principles, it is about Monotheism, worshipping Only True God, and that is why we see Islam making inroads into every western country.
It is when Islam has no earthly power, its message appeals to right thinking people.
No, Islam is the religion of the mean, of the stupid of the uneducated.

It preaches hate, violence and pettiness.

Islam dulls the mind and keeps its ignorant followers busy with mind numbing rituals to keep them occupied and subjugated.

Why would God worry about the number of stones you use to wipe you are? why does God worry about you praying 5 times a day? Why not 6? Why not 4?

Islam is gibberish for the weak minded and the criminal.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#40029 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Please do the needful and post a copy of "Mutilated Quran" for every one to see.
It is YOU who needs to do homework and not us!!
Every one can say what he wants and wishes, but proofs are needed when you are serious.
Sitting on a couch I can also web any thing I like.
Act and not merely claim my dear fellow!!
Why do we need to do our homework about Islam??

If you are a Muslim, why cannot YOU answer? It is you who has the stupid religion, not us, we can explain our religions, but Muslims always hide from the truth.

Muslims always have an excuse, I asked you why do Muslims have such obsessions with virgins and rape. Islam poses a lot of questions, yet Muslims seem scared to answer any questions.

Are you ashamed to answer?

Do you not know your own religion? If you know, why don't you answer the man?

Well? It is because you are an intellectual coward, you never can give a straight or honest answer. You are a coward of the highest order.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#40030 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So spake our "princess of Love and Kindness"!!
It is strange how such hate spewing people are given jobs in Nursing Jobs.
They might very well administer Poison in place of medicine for some patient of "other kind" when no one is "looking at them"
They become "experts" without having least knowledge about Islam and its teachings.
When I criticize Muslims, I know the limits and I know where they went wrong and what is the remedy. It is done with their welfare in mind.
When "Florence Nightingales" like you criticise Islam and Muslims, froth is dribbling from your mouth and you want its destruction.
Every one can see the differences in the two methods.
Nurses can read and understand people's habits/ beliefs over a long period of time in dealing with people around the world. They are able to see them at their best and also their worst. I have worked in four different countries and have seen how the Muslims react in all of them. I have seen women terrorized by other Muslims because they dare to speak out. Women are treated like shit. The Muslim men are arrogant pricks who need to be put in their place. There is no respect for women and if you say there is you are a filthy liar which most on this forum already know.

I admit I want the destruction of Islam for all it is doing in the world today and I also think that people like you need to be jailed for promoting lies about what it actually represents. At the end of the day Islam will be destroyed and you will be in hell for promoting a false religion and God
fat fixer

Australia

#40031 May 31, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurses can read and understand people's habits/ beliefs over a long period of time in dealing with people around the world. They are able to see them at their best and also their worst. I have worked in four different countries and have seen how the Muslims react in all of them. I have seen women terrorized by other Muslims because they dare to speak out. Women are treated like shit. The Muslim men are arrogant pricks who need to be put in their place. There is no respect for women and if you say there is you are a filthy liar which most on this forum already know.
I admit I want the destruction of Islam for all it is doing in the world today and I also think that people like you need to be jailed for promoting lies about what it actually represents. At the end of the day Islam will be destroyed and you will be in hell for promoting a false religion and God
Nurses are semi literate low level health workers, not exactly known for their intellect, stick to cleaning blood and human waste, that all you are worth. Although I would like to ask you how did you manage to become such a fat obese piece of obese blubber with a filthy uncouth mouth? LLOL, does your mind still work or its just plain blubber jiggling along...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
fat fixer

Australia

#40032 May 31, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
Is Allah the same god as the Christians? well lets compare there prophets shall we.
Mohammed Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)
Jesus Said God loves everyone.
(John 3:16)
mohummed said"I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)
Jesus said "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)
mohummed Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)
Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)
mohummed Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
Jesus said "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)
mohummed Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
Jesus said "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)
mohummed Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)
Jesus Neither owned nor traded slaves.
mohummed Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)
Jesus Beheaded no one.
mohummedMurdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)
Jesus Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)
mohummed said"If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)
Jesus said "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)
mohummed said Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)
Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)
mohummed Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)
Jesus Was celibate.
mohummed Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)
Jesus Did not have sex with children.
mohummed Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)
Jesus Never harmed a woman.
mohummed said"O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)
Jesus said"Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)
mohummed Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )
Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence.
mohummed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)
Jesus Never took captives.Never killed anyone.
mohummed Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)
Jesus Never encouraged rape.Never enslaved women.
mohummed Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)
Jesus"The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)
mohummed Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)
Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.
mohummed said"And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)
Jesus said "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)
mohummed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)
Jesus Healed a blind man (Mark 8:28)
mohummed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)
Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)
mohummed said What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)
Jesus said What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)
mohummed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or demanded from others in tribute.

BLAH< BLAH< BLAH<
Dont waste your idiotic breath you stupid bogan, there is no same god or that god or this god or bogan god. There is only one god, its called monotheism, I know its hard for idol worshippers but the universal formula is

LA-ILLAHA-ILLALLA. there is no god but god

just one God, call him by any name you please in your ignorance but his are the best names and attributes. Kapeesh...
ignorance fixer

Australia

#40033 May 31, 2013
No wonder we Muslims don't even bother to reply to these stupid rants by ignorant convicts who have barely passed primary school and are famous for their mental slowness and unintelligent conversations, however I frequently see some pagan god of these bogans who they refer to as moon god, must be a very week god who only has control over piddly moon, nay, indeed nay Allah the lord of creation has the following to say...... Quran Kareem

6) Sun is source of light and Moon is just light:
"It is He who made sun a lamp, and moon a light and measured stages so you know number of years and count (of time)." (10:5)

7) Joseph's Dream:
"Behold Joseph said to his father: O my father! I did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves to me!"

8) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"Allah is He who raised heavens without pillars that you can see; Then He established Himself on the throne; And He subjected the sun and the moon (to his law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (13:2)

9) Allah created Sun and moon, and He made them subject to you:
"It is Allah Who hath created the heavens and the earth and sendeth down rain from the skies......... He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (14:32-33)

10) Day and night, sun and moon, and stars made for you:
"He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (16:12)

11) Sun bright - Moon dark (no light):
"We made night and day two signs. The sign of night we made dark and sign of day we made bright. That ye may seek bounty from your lord and ye may know number of years and count (of time)." (17:12)

12) Orbits of celestial bodies:
"It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit." (21:33)

13) All things bow down to Allah:
"See you not that to Allah bow down in worship all things in the heavens and on earth, the sun, the moon, the stars." (22:18)

14) Moon is reflected light of the sun:
"Blessed is He who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a lamp and a moon reflecting light (25:61)

15) Sun and moon are subjected to Allah's laws
If indeed thou asl them Who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected (to His Law), they will certainly reply, "Allah". How are they then deluded away (from the truth)?(29:61)

16) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"See you not Allah merges night into day and day into night; And subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (31:29)

17) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"He merges night into day and day into night; And subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (35:13)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40034 May 31, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm let me think, Ummmmm there must be at least one,, let me think some more,,, ummmmmmm
No, can't seem to come up with even one thing,!!!
Ummm didn't realize that Islam was really that useless !!! I guess it is,,go figure!!
-
-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm both of us forgot, the child suicide vest, an Islamic invention.
ignorance fixer

Australia

#40036 May 31, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm both of us forgot, the child suicide vest, an Islamic invention.
LLOL,LLOL,LLOl, How about your Saudi grandpappy who was molesting his own daughter to father you, Id say he was good gift to convicts, whoof, whoof dont you think so Doggy Barboon .....LLO<

Location hidden

#40037 May 31, 2013
ignorance fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL,LLOl, How about your Saudi grandpappy who was molesting his own daughter to father you, Id say he was good gift to convicts, whoof, whoof dont you think so Doggy Barboon .....LLO<
-
Your weekend is here, you can go and visit your mommy's at rook wood cemetery and your father in Grafton jail for very bad murderers.
-

Location hidden

#40038 May 31, 2013
ignorance fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Mr Smart aka ignorant fixer the cancer in your brain, must be confusing you.
ignorance fixer

Australia

#40039 May 31, 2013
This is what is really happening you stupid donkey convicts......

Today, Israeli’s awakened to a new world. Syria has a fully operational S-300 air defense system that covers, if they desire, not just much of Lebanon but most of Israel as well.

Israel awakened with its “pants around its ankles.”

How Israel really struck against the S-300 System
Yesterday, The Daily Beast, a “Newsweek” publication owed by Jane Harmon, a former member of Congress who left office after accusations of spying for Israel, printed a story claiming President Obama ordered a “no fly zone” over Syria.

One hour later, the government ordered Harmon’s publications to print a retraction.

Today, Syria has its own “no fly zone.”

We are in a nuclear war already
As it is with war, the first victim is truth. The first real salvo was May 4th nuclear attack on Syria, one so obvious it is undeniable.

The American press is continually filled with one wildly inaccurate and conspiratorial monstrosity after another, each one quickly proven false. The stories that are proven true, the Syrian rebels’“rape squads” kidnapping and murdering young women and girls in the occupied zones of Syria are censored.

Ah, but it isn’t rape when Saudi Wahhabists have issued “three-day marriages” that they say shield rebel rape gangs from the deserved stonings as required by real Koranic law.

Stories of kidnappings, of entire Christian villages slaughtered by Al Qaeda affiliates aligned with the rebel “National Council” are suppressed also as are confirmed stories of chemical weapons use by Chechen mercenaries working with the CIA and Al Qaeda against the Damascus government.

Battle lines are being drawn
Lines have been drawn, a war is now officially afoot, but a war like no other. The “allies” are led by Russia under Vladimir Putin. Today’s world struggle brings Russia to the forefront for the first time, openly at odds with her own Zionist oligarchs.

With Putin, and read carefully, are the following groups:
- President Obama, the Defense Department, State Department and Pentagon
- The Islamic Republic of Iran
- Syria
- Iraq
- Hezbollah

The “Central” or “Axis” powers make up the following:
- Germany
- Turkey (and Iraqi Kurdistan)
- Israel
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar
- Britain and France
- Senator John McCain and Al Qaeda
- The AIPAC/Israel Lobby in Congress
- The world’s corporate press as spokesman for world organized crime

The war has begun, fighting, not only in Syria but as terrorist attacks inside the United States supported by a carefully orchestrated press campaign to spread fear and lies, setting the stage for continual escalating acts of false flag terrorism, most recently Boston and Woolrich.

Background
When the world went to war in August, 1914, the colonial nation states of Europe and the Ottoman Empire began four years of slaughter, driven by secret alliances and treaties. To the world’s intellectual community, the “Great War” signaled an end to civilization. They may well have been right.

Today, despite misdirection and censorship on a massive scale, the state of Israel stands close to annihilation. Russia stands ready, backed into a corner with no other option, to obliterate the Jewish state with thermonuclear weapons.
As in 1914, it began simply. Then a Serbian anarchist killed Archduke Franz Ferdinand, setting off a chain-reaction of events that led Russia to defend Serbia, France to defend Russia, Germany to defend Austria-Hungary and so on.

Sarajevo 2013, 99 years later
The realities of today’s world conflict, one fought both “cold and hot,” false flag terrorism, staged revolutions, economic holocaust and a mounting list of casualties, now in the millions, is closer to that of August 1914 than many realize.
ignorance fixer

Australia

#40040 May 31, 2013
That was a Rothschild war, pure and simple. The machinations of colonialism, central banks, debt-based currencies and key government officials, bought and sold much as they are today, brought us our first world conflict.

The war today is, in actuality, a continuation of the world conquest begun then, moving from stage to stage, communist revolution, the obliteration of Germany, the new “soft colonialism” and an unending “low-intensity conflict,” the war on terror, theatrical, scripted and phony.

Perhaps the world may be ready to learn the lessons of history that ignorance has brought to endless repetition.

It seems a few, a brave few, a “band of brothers,” may face down the narrative of victimization mythology and corruption.

What we see now, watch the controlled media, is desperation.

This war began at 2:30AM on May 2, 2013 with the sinking of an Israeli manned German Dolphin submarine that was supporting commando infiltration off the Syrian coast. The sub was spotted, submerged to 150 meters and was hit by a sophisticated guided torpedo.

Syrian helicopters remained over the site of the naval disaster until a Russian flotilla arrived, escorting a salvage ship to secure the nuclear-tipped Tomahawk cruise missiles onboard.

In retaliation, Israel began an artillery bombardment of Syrian positions outside Damascus on May 4. During that bombardment, an Israeli submarine off the coast of Lebanon launched a nuclear cruise missile. High resolution video from fifteen miles away clearly identifies the massive flash, the telltale mushroom cloud and the lightning, leaving no doubt that this was a nuclear attack.

The explosion was picked up by American Vela satellites and confirmed.

Why the White House now stands with Russia, Syria and Iran
Russian President Vladimir Putin then contacted American President Barak Obama. Putin confirmed that Russia would not allow any further nuclear attacks without responding in kind against Israel and that, under the circumstances, the United States would be advised that “Israel has made her bed, and, if she chooses, she will die in it.”

The Obama administration agreed to stand aside. As partial recompense, America bought Russian helicopters for the armed forces of Afghanistan and agreed not to actively oppose installation of an S-300 air defense system in Syria, one that makes Israel’s air superiority over the region but a memory.

The May 23 Obama “bomb”
On May 23, President Obama spoke for 48 minutes, outlining American policies. The speech, one of epic importance, was misquoted, lied about and eventually censored from the press. Why? What did Obama say?
- America’s rendition program is a war crime and that prisoners are being illegally kidnapped and “tortured.” Yes, President Obama called rendition “illegal “and waterboarding “torture.”
- All drone attacks (outside Iraq and Afghanistan) were authorized by Congress and that further drone attacks require oversight. Obama admitted that many drone attacks were wrong and that there was inadequate accountability and that drone attack policies were wrong and irresponsible.
- By presidential order, no armed drone could ever be flown over the United States.

GD/NN

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest. More Press TV articles by Gordon Duff
ignorance fixer

Australia

#40041 May 31, 2013
This is the state of your victory you donkey bogans , in the words of your own, llol,llol,loll, keep smoking your chemically altered shit and stay delusional, its all the better for the muslim warriors loll,llol,llol,

MAY 30, 2013

Afghanistan: Is It Really the End Game?

by CONN HALLINAN
“Gunmen in Pakistan on Monday set ablaze five trucks carrying NATO equipment out of Afghanistan as the international military alliance winds down it combat mission there, officials said.”

-Agence France Presse, 3/1/13

There is nothing that better sums up the utter failure of America’s longest war than getting ambushed as you are trying to get the hell out of the county. And yet the April 1 debacle in Baluchistan was in many ways a metaphor for a looming crisis that NATO and the U.S. seem totally unprepared for: with the clock ticking down on removing most combat troops by 2014, there are no official negotiations going on, nor does there seem to be any strategy for how to bring them about.

“I still cannot understand how we, the international community and the Afghan government have managed to arrive at a situation in which everything is coming together in 2014—elections, new president, economic transition, military transition——and negotiations for the peace process have not really started,” said Bernard Bajolet, former French ambassador to Kabul and current head of France’s foreign intelligence service.

When the Obama administration sent an additional 30,000 troops into Afghanistan in 2009 as part of the “surge,” the goal was to secure the country’s southern provinces, suppress opium cultivation, and force the Taliban to give up on the war. Not only did the surge fail to impress the Taliban and its allies, it never stabilized the southern provinces of Helmand and Kandahar. Both are once again under the sway of the insurgency and opium production has soared. What the surge did manage was to spread the insurgency into the formally secure areas in the north and west.

With the exception of the current U.S. commander in Afghanistan, virtually everyone has concluded that the war has been a disaster for all involved.

The Afghans have lost more than two million dead over the past 30 years, huge sections of the population have been turned into refugees, and the country is becoming what one international law enforcement official described to the New York Times as “the world’s first true narco state.” According to the World Bank, 36 percent of Afghans are at or below the poverty line, and 20 percent of Afghan children never reach the age of five.

The war has cost American taxpayers over $1.4 trillion, and, according to a recent study, the final butcher bill for both Iraq and Afghanistan will top $6 trillion. The decade-long conflict has put enormous strains on the NATO alliance, destabilized and alienated nuclear-armed Pakistan, and helped to spread al-Qaeda-like organizations throughout the Middle East and Africa.

Only U.S. Gen. Joseph “Fighting Joe” Dunford, head of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) thinks the war on the Taliban is being won, and that the Afghan Army is “steadily gaining in confidence, competence, and commitment.” Attacks by the Taliban are up 47 percent over last year, and the casualty rate for Afghan soldiers and police has increased 40 percent. The yearly desertion rate of the Afghan Army is between 27 percent and 30 percent.

In theory, ISAF combat troops will exit Afghanistan in 2014 and turn the war over to the Afghan Army and police, organizations that have yet to show they can take on the insurgency. One of the Army’s crack units was recently overrun in eastern Afghanistan. Given the fragility of the Afghan government and its army, one would think that the White House should be putting on a full court press to get talks going, but instead it is following a strategy that has demonstrably failed in the past.
ignorance fixer

Australia

#40042 May 31, 2013
The tactic of “shooting and talking” that is central to the surge has produced lots of casualties but virtually zero dialogue, hardly a surprise. That approach has never worked in Afghanistan.

Part of the problem is that the call for talks is so heavily laden with caveats and restrictions that that they derail any possibility of real negotiations, among them are that the Taliban have to accept the 2004 constitution and renounce violence and “terrorism.”
However, the Taliban argue that the 2004 constitution was imposed from the outside, and they want a role in re-writing it. As for “terrorism,” the Taliban denounced international terrorism five years ago.

As Anatol Lieven, a King’s College London professor, senior researcher at the New American Foundation, and probably the best informed English language writer on Afghanistan, points out, the Americans consistently paint themselves into a corner by demonizing their opponents.

That, in turn, leads to “a belief that any enemy of the United States must inevitably be evil. Not only does this tendency make pragmatic compromises with opponents much more difficult (and much more embarrassing should they eventually be reached), but, consciously or unconsciously it allows the US government and media to blind the US public, and often themselves, to the evils of America’s own allies.”

For instance, the Americans will not talk with the Haqqani group, a Taliban ally, even though it is the most effective military force confronting the NATO occupation. The same goes for Iran, even though Teheran played a key role in organizing the 2003 Bonn conference that led to the formation of the current Kabul government. Iran also has legitimate interests in the current war. Because opium and heroin are not a major problem in the US, Washington can afford to turn a blind eye to the Afghan government’s alliance with drug dealing warlords. Heroin addiction, however, constitutes a national health crisis in Iran and Russia.

It is not exactly clear what will happen in 2014. While American combat units are supposed to be withdrawn, in accordance with a treaty between NATO and the government of President Harmid Karzai, several thousand Special Forces, trainers, CIA personal, and aircraft will remain on nine bases until 2024. That agreement was the supposed reason for the massive suicide bomb May 16 in Kabul that killed 6 Americans and 16 Afghans. Hezb-i-Islami, an insurgent group based around Kabul and the eastern part of the country, took credit for the attack.

That attack underlines how difficult it will be to forge some kind of agreement.

Hezb-i-Islami pulled off the bombing, but the party’s political wing is a major player in the Karzai government, holding down the posts of education minister and advisor to the president. Hezb-i-Islami leader Gulbuddin Hekmatyar is also a rival of Taliban leader Mullah Omar, and the bombing could just as well have been a maneuver to make sure Hezb-i-Islami has a seat at the table if talks start up. Hekmatyar has offered to negotiate with NATO in the past.

The Taliban itself is divided into several factions, partly because the Americans’ systematic assassination of high and mid-level Taliban leaders has decentralized the organization. The Taliban is increasingly an alliance of local groups that may have very different politics.

The Haqqanis’ have a strong presence in Pakistan, which requires that the organization maintain cordial relations with Pakistan’s Army and intelligence services. They scratch each other’s backs. So any understanding to end the war will have to be acceptable to the Haqqanis and Islamabad. No agreement is possible without the participation of both.
ignorance fixer

Australia

#40043 May 31, 2013
Instead of recognizing the reality of the situation, however, the Obama administration continues to ignore the powerful Haqqanis, sideline Iran, and to alienate the average Pakistani though its drone war.

As complex as the situation looks, a solution is possible, but only if the White House changes course. First, the “shoot and talk” nonsense must end immediately, General Dunford’s hallucinations not withstanding. If the U.S. couldn’t smother the insurgency during the surge, how can it do so now with fewer troops? All the shooting will do is get a lot more people killed—most of them Afghan soldiers, police, and civilians caught in the crossfire—and sabotage any potential talks.

According to Lieven, the Taliban are far more realistic about the current situation than is the White House. Last July, he and a group of academics met “leading figures close to the Taliban” during a trip to the Persian Gulf. He says there was “a widespread recognition within the Taliban that while they can maintain a struggle in the south and east of Afghanistan indefinitely,” they could never conquer the whole country. Further,“in their own estimate,” they have the support of about 30 percent of population. A recent Asia Foundation poll came to a similar conclusion.

While the Taliban refuse to negotiate with the Karzai government, Lieven says they told the delegation,“there can be no return to the ‘pure’ government of mullahs,” and “most strikingly, they said that the Taliban might be prepared to agree to the US bases remaining until 2024.” The latter compromise will not make the Iranians, Chinese, or Russians very happy—not to mention Hezb-i-Islami—but it reflects a deep-seated philosophy in Afghan politics: figure out a way to cut a deal.

The Taliban’s rejection of talks with the Kabul government means that going ahead with next year’s presidential election is probably a bad idea. An all-Afghan constitutional convention would be a better idea, with elections postponed until after a new constitution is in place.

There are numerous issues that could sink a final agreement because there are many players with multiple agendas. Regardless, those agendas will have to be addressed, even if not quite to everyone’s satisfaction. And everyone has to sit at the table, since those who are excluded have the power to torpedo the entire endeavor. This means all the combatants, but also Iran, India, China, Russia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan.

And the White House needs to get off its butt. Afghan President Karzai, just returned from an arms buying spree in India, asked New Delhi to increase its presence in Afghanistan. This will hardly be popular with Pakistan and China, and Islamabad can make serious mischief if it wants to.

The ambush in Pakistan brings to mind Karl Marx’s famous dictum about history: it happens first as tragedy, then as farce.

The first time this happened was during Britain’s first Anglo-Afghan War (1839-42), when Afghans overran an East India Company army retreating from Kabul. Out of 4,500 soldiers and 12,000 civilians, a single assistant surgeon made it back to Jalalabad.

The most recent ambush certainly had an element of farce about it. Four masked gunmen on two motorbikes forced the trucks to stop, sprinkled them with gasoline and set the vehicles ablaze. One driver received a minor injury.

There is no need for a chaos-engulfed finale to the Afghan War. There is no reason to continue the bloodshed, which all the parties recognize will not alter the final outcome a whit. It is time for the White House to step up and do the right thing and end one of the bloodiest wars in recent history.

Conn Hallinan can be read at dispatchesfromtheedgeblog.wordpress.com and middleempireseries.wordpress.com

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#40044 May 31, 2013
ignorance fixer wrote:
No wonder we Muslims don't even bother to reply to these stupid rants by ignorant convicts who have barely passed primary school and are famous for their mental slowness and unintelligent conversations, however I frequently see some pagan god of these bogans who they refer to as moon god, must be a very week god who only has control over piddly moon, nay, indeed nay Allah the lord of creation has the following to say...... Quran Kareem
6) Sun is source of light and Moon is just light:
"It is He who made sun a lamp, and moon a light and measured stages so you know number of years and count (of time)." (10:5)
7) Joseph's Dream:
"Behold Joseph said to his father: O my father! I did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves to me!"
8) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"Allah is He who raised heavens without pillars that you can see; Then He established Himself on the throne; And He subjected the sun and the moon (to his law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (13:2)
9) Allah created Sun and moon, and He made them subject to you:
"It is Allah Who hath created the heavens and the earth and sendeth down rain from the skies......... He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (14:32-33)
10) Day and night, sun and moon, and stars made for you:
"He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (16:12)
11) Sun bright - Moon dark (no light):
"We made night and day two signs. The sign of night we made dark and sign of day we made bright. That ye may seek bounty from your lord and ye may know number of years and count (of time)." (17:12)
12) Orbits of celestial bodies:
"It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its orbit." (21:33)
13) All things bow down to Allah:
"See you not that to Allah bow down in worship all things in the heavens and on earth, the sun, the moon, the stars." (22:18)
14) Moon is reflected light of the sun:
"Blessed is He who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a lamp and a moon reflecting light (25:61)
15) Sun and moon are subjected to Allah's laws
If indeed thou asl them Who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected (to His Law), they will certainly reply, "Allah". How are they then deluded away (from the truth)?(29:61)
16) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"See you not Allah merges night into day and day into night; And subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (31:29)
17) Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"He merges night into day and day into night; And subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (35:13)
No wonder seeing your posts are hard to reply to.

Location hidden

#40045 May 31, 2013
fat fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurses are semi literate low level health workers, not exactly known for their intellect, stick to cleaning blood and human waste, that all you are worth. Although I would like to ask you how did you manage to become such a fat obese piece of obese blubber with a filthy uncouth mouth? LLOL, does your mind still work or its just plain blubber jiggling along...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
No nurse would come anywhere near you unless it was with a bargepole so your knowledge of them would be based on fantasy and not reality.The fact is that you are unable to provide a rational explanation as to why women are treated like shit by Muslim men and so you deflect by throwing around incorrect and derogatory phrases to cover your own inadequacy.

You laugh at your own illiterate schoolboy post and this highlights how deranged you really are.No older than 10 I would say. Must be all that inbreeding that has occurred in your recent family history that has resulted in your limited brain capacity

Location hidden

#40046 May 31, 2013
THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW MUSLIM MEN TREAT THEIR WOMEN

Published Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Saudi man who suspected his fiancé was not faithful to him lured her into their presumed marriage home, tied her up and raped her. He filmed the rape and told her she must come to him like a “dog” whenever he wants.

Fearing he would cause a scandal with pictures of her naked body, the girl submitted to him for a while before she decided to resort to the Gulf Kingdom’s feared religious police, who asked her to go along with him so they would trap him.

On that day, her fiancée phoned the girl and told her to come immediately, which she did. Just after he arrived by his car, members of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice were waiting for him.

After arresting him, they searched his mobile phone and found enough evidence of what the girl had told them. Besides rape and threats, she told them she was also tortured.

“She told police that her fiancée tied her up, raped her then beat her up…he then ordered her to repeat after him ‘whenever I tell you to come, you come like a dog,” the Arabic language daily Sabq said in a report from the Western Red Sea port of Jeddah.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#40047 May 31, 2013
fat fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont waste your idiotic breath you stupid bogan, there is no same god or that god or this god or bogan god. There is only one god, its called monotheism, I know its hard for idol worshippers but the universal formula is
LA-ILLAHA-ILLALLA. there is no god but god
just one God, call him by any name you please in your ignorance but his are the best names and attributes. Kapeesh...
However, is it not true you Muslims worship the pagan moon god allah? Don't you have the crescent moon symbol on your pagan temples? Don't you pray facing your pagan moon gods temple the kabbala.

Isn't Ramadan a pagan festival that predates Mohammed?

Is it not true that pagans circled the kabbala 7 times like Muslim pagans do now?

Don't you Muslims kiss a black stone that is a pagan relic?

Isn't Islam just the continuation of the cult of a pagan Arab moon God that was popularized among the criminals by a bandit and a sex pervert called Mohammed?

Paganism is symptomatic of backward and uncivilized peoples. I think that accurately describes the Muslim world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US sends 4 Afghans back home from Guantanamo 5 hr Ciprian 3
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 7 hr tha Professor 287
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 11 hr George 18
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 12 hr spocko 276,682
Charles Krauthammer: How to fight the lone wolf 13 hr WasteWater 1
US sends 4 Afghans back home from Guantanamo 13 hr George 1
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications 14 hr Doctor 5
More from around the web