Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,304
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39940 May 27, 2013
Tip wrote:
I feel you are being untruthful. How can you tell what a Jew/christian is like by merely looking at one, if they are peaceful and law abiding (and to whose laws/standards are you holding them too, a muslim standard).

You are a racist bigot but are trying to hide behind an intellectual process of 'presenting' as reasonable, when you are anything but.
Ans.

01. Where did I claim that just "By looking at a Jew or Christian" I will find out if he is an extremist or not?

What I wrote was that I do not hate Jews and / or Christians just because they are Jews or Christians.

My hate is issue based. And that is what I write all the time.

How can Islam be racist, when its adherents are present in almost every race and ethnic groups.

Islam is the least racist of any religion existing in the world.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39941 May 27, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Muslims are like a cancer, wherever country they go to they create nothing but pain, suffering and death, just like cancer does!!
The latest examples are the Boston bombings and the British murder of a soldier!!
MUQ, how many religious killings have been committed by Christians (killings for religious purposes) in Saudi A ??
Have there been any recently? In the last 10 yrs, 20yrs???
If none or very few, why is it done so often by Muslims in western countries??
Please answer me and don't give me any war type examples!!!
I think this is just another example where the Christian religion is far superior to the Muslim religion. Like I have said many times before, Muslims can't build sh^t, they are 500 yrs behind most Christian countries!!
Why you talk about only 10, 20 years?

If you extend it to only 100 years, I could answer it.

You are talking about some killings by Muslim extremists (which is against teachings of Islam) and keep mum on killings by Christian armies in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Why keep mum on daily killings by Isreal and NATO forces in Palestine and Afghanistan and Pakistan and Yemen and else where?

You are not being fair, is the best comment that I can make
Palestinans Arab fault

Australia

#39942 May 27, 2013
MUQ, it sits oddly that an Indian Sunni Wahabbi wannabe would fetish a palestinian cause and have such hatred to the jews.
So let's share facts and you go check them.
Firstly you will never be an Arab. You can not go to an Arab Islamic heaven, that is only for Arabs, on this they are very clear. You are a non jizya paying Muslim slave of Islam, but you are not regarded by any Arab as a real Muslim.
They in fact have to wash themselves if they have any contact with you, these are the rules of Islam. Don't deny it, it's true, and facts are you waste your time defending a belief system that specifically rejects you !
Like how the Arabs sold out and rejected the palestinans.
King Hussein of Jordan was the person who sold
out the Arabs to allow Jewish settlement & expansion including the seizure of jerusalem, in
return for USA protection. A faint hearted attack,
a quick defeat and that allowed israel to exist.
Jack Abdullah (an English secret agent and the
father of Saudi) had also just done the Aramco
deal so Saudi stood by.
Only egypt made an effort & got smashed.
Both Russia & USA supported the establishment of israel, in fact the UK just wanted out.
The Arab quisling states & 'princes of Wahhabi' stood by, wrung their hands and called to Allah
who as a moon god with no ears or mouth (and no messenger either).
-
The ' palestinians' are in fact 2 quite seperate people, the philistines (gaza) or coastal people,
and the west bank jordanians, hill Arabs.
Both have had adequate time to resettle and adjust , except the ARAB WORLD REJECTED
THEM.
They are refugees within Islam..
In 1970-1971 the palestinans, funded by radical elements within Islam created a civil war in Jordan. This was a war between the Hashemite lineage, and radicalized Islam.
Muslim killed Muslim and Arab killed Arab.
Tens of thousands were killed.
Then all the west bank palestinians were forcibly deported into Lebanon or allowed back into the territories to be funded, housed, fed and given safe haven from other Muslims trying to kill them by ,,, Israel or the west who accepted them as refugees.
Not quite the story you are taught at the mosque is it. That in the palestinans were killed and exiled by fellow Muslims, and it was the Jews and the west that gave them safe haven.
The Israeli state allows palestinans freedom of belief but does not accept their claim of a Palestine that never existed except as a regional name under the otterman empire..
Bit like turkey or iraq trying to reclaim Saudi as it used to 'administer' that area hundreds of years ago....
-
So the Arabs sold out and rejected their Arab palestenian brothers. To blame the Jews or the west is like trying to blame the poisoning and murder of muhammad by Aisha & her father Abu Bakr on some Jewish woman 3 years early who cooked some bad lamb..
It's trite, it's your inbuilt racism and ignorance showing - and your selective ommission of key facts and lack of critical thinking.
Your an indian (you say).
The Arabs don't want you anywhere near them and certainly not in their Allah heaven. Read the Quran & hadeeth, or go ask some Arabs.
You fetishing and being a Jew hater to ingratiate yourself with Arabs (who despise you to the point they regard you as sub human within Islam) then sits very oddly, ESP on palestinians..
Because Palestinians, like you are outcasts in the Arab world, and that's not caused by the west or the Jews, but has existed for centuries.
Pakistan btw was also created at the same time and for exactly the same reason as israel.
Do you deny pakistan has a right to exist. No. Did the displaced Hindu have a valid claim. Yes.
Did India then help & resettle these Hindu. Yes.
So thats the difference MUQ - the Arabs rejected their Muslim palestinan brothers and to this day still make these false claims that ignorant & impressionable people like you follow without ever checking the facts.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39943 May 27, 2013
PS:

Muslims are "cancer" but a benign cancer, that spreads in the body and makes it clean and pure!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39944 May 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
A "Dirty Picture" from Australia
1. Roger seems like an "identical Twin" of our Ma Shielaa the Great- MUQ
2. The mindset and hate and hatred and stone heartedness of them is identical- MUQ
3. Our Shielaa the Great does not give a damn if 1.5 Billion Muslims of the world are exterminated, so what are 20 odd old people for her- MUQ
4. Why they use the Title "Nurse" for him is strange.- MUQ
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/
Nurse admits murdering 11 in Sydney nursing home
SYDNEY: A nurse has pleaded guilty to murdering 11 elderly people by setting fire to the Sydney nursing home where he worked.
Roger Dean also pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm to another eight nursing home residents injured by the blaze in 2011.
The 37-year-old registered nurse was on duty when he set the fire and later appeared on television describing his efforts to rescue trapped people at the nursing home in the suburb of Quakers Hill.
He made his pleas in New South Wales state Supreme Court on Monday. His sentencing hearing starts on Thursday. He potentially faces life imprisonment.
Police had questioned him at the home hours before the blaze over theft allegations. He has already pleaded guilty to stealing prescription drugs from the home.
-
MUQ is it not great how justice works with kaffirs.
-
The culprit goes to trial and if found guilty or pleads guilty he or she is punished and depending on the judge how long the accused goes to jail, unlike Islam where the accused gets rewarded and you kill the victim.
-
MUQ In Saudi: Roger Dean would of received a gold medal if the elderly were kaffirs.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#39945 May 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
Muslims are "cancer" but a benign cancer, that spreads in the body and makes it clean and pure!!
No it's not benign, it's spreading exponentially,,, but Muslims in western countries!!

Why more than 10 or 20 yrears?? Muslims have been committing religious murders in western countries just in the last month or two?? Why should you have to go back 100+ yrs to find where a Christian committed a murder in Saudi A for religious purposes!!

None huh?? Like I said, Christians are a supiour religion to Islam !!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39946 May 27, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not benign, it's spreading exponentially,,, but Muslims in western countries!!
Why more than 10 or 20 yrears?? Muslims have been committing religious murders in western countries just in the last month or two?? Why should you have to go back 100+ yrs to find where a Christian committed a murder in Saudi A for religious purposes!!
None huh?? Like I said, Christians are a supiour religion to Islam !!!
To my knowledge, last Christian was driven out of Arabia 1400 years back.

So Muslims are committing religious murders in West and Christians are committing Political and economic murders in eastern countries.

What is difference between the two? and which one do you prefer?

You have right to say that Christianity is a "better" religion than Islam, that is why No Country in West is run on the basis of Christianity!!

When the West was run according to "Christian principles" that period is now known as "Dark Period".

On the other hand when Muslim countries were run on the basis of Islam, that was the "Golden period" !!

Now Muslims have gone away from their religion and they have gone down in the world.

And Christians have gone away from their religion and now they seem to be on top of the world.

Which is the "better religion"? Islam or Christianity?
Trucker

Australia

#39947 May 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
only Muslims imagine this through their own eyes. People on outside looking in ! see Muslims differently ! More like malignant and painfully toxic !
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39948 May 28, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>only Muslims imagine this through their own eyes. People on outside looking in ! see Muslims differently ! More like malignant and painfully toxic !
May be you are looking thru wrong glasses, please change your glasses.

It is no uncommon for people to make wrong diagnosis.

Did not those Jewish elders at the time of jesus, thought him to be possessed by evil spirits, while it was they themselves who were acting like devils agents.

So please remove you glasses of bias and hate and hatred and then you will see a totally different situation.
MUQ fool

Australia

#39949 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not those Jewish elders at the time of jesus, thought him to be possessed by evil spirits, while it was they themselves who were acting like devils agents.
So please remove you glasses of bias and hate
and hatred and then you will see a totally different situation.
The Jews did not deny Jesus.
He also died a Jew.
You are an absolute screwed up fool MUQ.
Go check out the book of T'ubah and then the lies of Muhammad in his apostasy of it.
Barboon buster LLOL

Australia

#39950 May 28, 2013
MAY 27, 2013

Memorial Day Reflections From an Army Veteran
The Reality of the War Zone
by DIANE REJMAN

I am watching a special on the Holocaust. I have seen many before. This time, however, it’s striking me differently. I’m realizing how many German soldiers involved in it apparently didn’t consider the reality of what they were doing. They couldn’t have believed they were killing real people. I’m reminded of stories I’ve heard from US war veterans who tell of things like playing soccer with the heads of dead Iraqis. At the time, it was “normal.” But then they returned home, and the reality of what they did kicks in. They wonder how they could have done such a thing.

Many people believe the only men who would do this have a predisposition to this kind of horrific action. I do not believe this. I believe there is something about the war machine that changes the soul of a human being. In the US, part of basic training consists of de-humanizing the enemy. When a soldier can be convinced that a “gook” or “raghead,” or whatever disgusting nickname our current enemy is called, is not a human being, it is easier for the soldier to kill. Basic training is really a hate training camp.

The latest version of this mindless killing mentality involve drone operators, who drop bombs on the other side of the world, from the safety of their office in Nevada. They probably go out to places like Applebee’s for lunch, and maybe are on a bowling league at night. During the day, while doing nothing more complicated than playing Pac Man, they are killing people tens of thousands of miles away. We all know they are killing civilians. Part of them must know it, also. Whether a person is a German soldier, or a drone “pilot,” it’s all about dehumanization and murder. I’ve already heard about drone “pilots” developing post-traumatic-stress-disorder (PTSD). I say – good – it means they have a conscience. It means they realize what they did. It is their soul screaming out for healing. I think this whole train of thought of mine started when I started wondering if any German soldiers developed PTSD after the war. I suspect, since they, too, are human, a certain percentage of them must have. I can only hope.

I believe the only way of ending wars is for people to truly understand what goes on in a war zone. Although I was spared that experience, I have read many personal accounts of war, and have spoken with many veterans who revealed the horrific things they were involved with, and the pain they have had to live with their entire lives ever since. They didn’t understand what they were involved with, until it was too late.

I believe an understanding of this should be a requirement for anybody in a position to wage war.

I think if Americans understood what we subject our soldiers to, they’d stop the platitudes about thank yous and yellow ribbons, and actually do something to stop it.

Diane Rejman is a Army veteran, and a lifetime member of Veterans for Peace. She holds a MBA in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management, and her biography has been listed in Who’s Who in the World. She can be reached at: yespeaceispossible@gmail.com
truth

Perth, Australia

#39951 May 28, 2013
who are you..
are you honest
noooooooooooooooo
south Africa=cifra=did they have holocaust
if they can't wrote like you
then
speech freedom is most welcome

srce moje=koliko kuca srce moje=number
africa=cifra=heart number =biological o'clock
truth

Perth, Australia

#39952 May 28, 2013
mr bily don't be silly..who say that..
not meeeeeeeeeee
ha ha ha ha
i just wrote that you know
chine=eniht ih libe=if you love me
ih libe ebilhi bili
chine enihceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
no no no i just jokeee
Trucker

Australia

#39953 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you talk about only 10, 20 years?
If you extend it to only 100 years, I could answer it.
You are talking about some killings by Muslim extremists (which is against teachings of Islam) and keep mum on killings by Christian armies in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Why keep mum on daily killings by Isreal and NATO forces in Palestine and Afghanistan and Pakistan and Yemen and else where?
You are not being fair, is the best comment that I can make
thats the problem with Muslims, "live in past, century behind rest of world" just to find an injustice to right, Muslim goes back as far as it takes, to get excuse to murder, genocide or behead another town, population or country ! We build hand in hand with Japanese and Germans from last World War ! Our enemies then are now our partners in Peace, love, benevolence, cooperation , investment, and building a peaceful first world together ! That was just a bit over 50 years ago and we let go of hate decades and decades ago ! Then Vietnamese are now Australians " true blue" and work with us to build a better place for all our children together !

Muslim gets no where, no partners just good Samaritans, extending the hand of benevolence and tolerance to an intolerable Religion of hate, evil and a war that is in every Muslim country on planet and they flee to west for respite from their own people who want them dead.

When Muslim gonna let go of past, save their countries, show us how great they are in their own countries, and succeed in good, not hatred, evil and jihad.!

Forget 100 years ago muslim , forget 50 years ago ! Try working in partnership with good people in the " here and now"
Trucker

Australia

#39954 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So please remove you glasses of bias and hate and hatred and then you will see a totally different situation.
I don't hate you silly ! You are welcome to debate with me, have Maccas dinner and philosophies all day ! My door is open to you MUQ ! Here, no one will hate on you or hurt you, if they insult you in my company, I will punch them in face for you ! This is Australia , first world ! We a different to every Muslim country on planet ! No hate killings here ! Only when Muslims get urge to kill like in UK, do we even see such atrocities. Muslims world wide have monopoly on hate, evil and jihad murders.!! Here , you are 100% safe, unless local Muslim throws back to a past time and place and lashes out in the only language Islam teaches " hatred "
Trucker

Australia

#39955 May 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Can anyone besides a Muslim answer it.
-
Nothing in this world has ever been given by an Arab or by Islam.
-
Except the child suicide vest that can be put on Children.
-
Everything electronically a Muslim uses in his country was invented by a westerner or a JEW
-
The West has given cars, plains, trains, computers, internet, advances in medicine, space travel..
I don't know of it is relevant but Saudis been giving millions and millions of dollars for community projects all over Australia. They seem to be matching Australia's generosity when we built 2,000 madrasahs in Indonesia, so Muslim kids had a place to learn reading, writing and arithmetic . Of course these are also used as Muslim prayer centers ! Contact your council locally, there has probably been a classroom, community building or some Wahhabi gifts to your own local community. I can't tell you how I know all the stuff I know , but I pay attention to who helps in communities I have lived in ! Saudis and Wahhabi's been gifting many many millions! Probably talking billions by know, been going on for decades. They also gift same to Muslims who apply for mosques and anything to further Islam in Australia..
Trucker

Australia

#39956 May 28, 2013
I don't hate anyone ! I might lose my temper at the lies I know are lies when others perpetuate them. I would not kill a liar, a thief or a satanist. Bad people live sad lives, I don't want to end their sadness if they are evil. Let them be bitter, angry and satanic ! It is them who carries the hatred, they are the worst kind on human beings. I just let them be and guard myself against the collateral damage they do when perpetuating their evil vomit from their mouths.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39957 May 28, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know of it is relevant but Saudis been giving millions and millions of dollars for community projects all over Australia. They seem to be matching Australia's generosity when we built 2,000 madrasahs in Indonesia, so Muslim kids had a place to learn reading, writing and arithmetic . Of course these are also used as Muslim prayer centers ! Contact your council locally, there has probably been a classroom, community building or some Wahhabi gifts to your own local community. I can't tell you how I know all the stuff I know , but I pay attention to who helps in communities I have lived in ! Saudis and Wahhabi's been gifting many many millions! Probably talking billions by know, been going on for decades. They also gift same to Muslims who apply for mosques and anything to further Islam in Australia..
-
I thought we were talking about something electronically or something that was invented or discovered in medical terms.
-
Islam has given nothing to this modern world.
-
As I said previously except for the suicide vest for children .
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#39958 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think proper place for people like you is padded cell in some harsh mental hospital, that is manned by manly women!!
No, he is actually correct, Pakistan ranks number one and Saudi Arabia is ranked number to for searching for Pig Sex online, and Saudi Arabia is number one for searching for camel sex online.

You I think you owe him am apology.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#39959 May 28, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know of it is relevant but Saudis been giving millions and millions of dollars for community projects all over Australia. They seem to be matching Australia's generosity when we built 2,000 madrasahs in Indonesia, so Muslim kids had a place to learn reading, writing and arithmetic . Of course these are also used as Muslim prayer centers ! Contact your council locally, there has probably been a classroom, community building or some Wahhabi gifts to your own local community. I can't tell you how I know all the stuff I know , but I pay attention to who helps in communities I have lived in ! Saudis and Wahhabi's been gifting many many millions! Probably talking billions by know, been going on for decades. They also gift same to Muslims who apply for mosques and anything to further Islam in Australia..
Can you name a single project funded by the Saudis in Australia, with the exception of Mosques and Islamic schools?

Provide a single link or example ??? Just one? ONE!

Well??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbott Says Burqa - Confronting' as Australian ... 5 min Muslim Mom 7
Extremists taint Kiwi Muslims 4 hr Pahtrisha 10
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 6 hr xxxrayted 114
Clintons Side With Obama on ISIS Strategy 8 hr Captain Yesterday 100
Moazzam Begg has walked free from jail 10 hr James 1
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 13 hr Righteous 170
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 21 hr spud 113

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE