Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,804
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#39951 May 28, 2013
who are you..
are you honest
noooooooooooooooo
south Africa=cifra=did they have holocaust
if they can't wrote like you
then
speech freedom is most welcome

srce moje=koliko kuca srce moje=number
africa=cifra=heart number =biological o'clock
truth

Perth, Australia

#39952 May 28, 2013
mr bily don't be silly..who say that..
not meeeeeeeeeee
ha ha ha ha
i just wrote that you know
chine=eniht ih libe=if you love me
ih libe ebilhi bili
chine enihceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
no no no i just jokeee
Trucker

Australia

#39953 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you talk about only 10, 20 years?
If you extend it to only 100 years, I could answer it.
You are talking about some killings by Muslim extremists (which is against teachings of Islam) and keep mum on killings by Christian armies in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Why keep mum on daily killings by Isreal and NATO forces in Palestine and Afghanistan and Pakistan and Yemen and else where?
You are not being fair, is the best comment that I can make
thats the problem with Muslims, "live in past, century behind rest of world" just to find an injustice to right, Muslim goes back as far as it takes, to get excuse to murder, genocide or behead another town, population or country ! We build hand in hand with Japanese and Germans from last World War ! Our enemies then are now our partners in Peace, love, benevolence, cooperation , investment, and building a peaceful first world together ! That was just a bit over 50 years ago and we let go of hate decades and decades ago ! Then Vietnamese are now Australians " true blue" and work with us to build a better place for all our children together !

Muslim gets no where, no partners just good Samaritans, extending the hand of benevolence and tolerance to an intolerable Religion of hate, evil and a war that is in every Muslim country on planet and they flee to west for respite from their own people who want them dead.

When Muslim gonna let go of past, save their countries, show us how great they are in their own countries, and succeed in good, not hatred, evil and jihad.!

Forget 100 years ago muslim , forget 50 years ago ! Try working in partnership with good people in the " here and now"
Trucker

Australia

#39954 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
May be you are looking thru wrong glasses, please change your glasses.
It is no uncommon for people to make wrong diagnosis.
Did not those Jewish elders at the time of jesus, thought him to be possessed by evil spirits, while it was they themselves who were acting like devils agents.
So please remove you glasses of bias and hate and hatred and then you will see a totally different situation.
I don't hate you silly ! You are welcome to debate with me, have Maccas dinner and philosophies all day ! My door is open to you MUQ ! Here, no one will hate on you or hurt you, if they insult you in my company, I will punch them in face for you ! This is Australia , first world ! We a different to every Muslim country on planet ! No hate killings here ! Only when Muslims get urge to kill like in UK, do we even see such atrocities. Muslims world wide have monopoly on hate, evil and jihad murders.!! Here , you are 100% safe, unless local Muslim throws back to a past time and place and lashes out in the only language Islam teaches " hatred "
Trucker

Australia

#39955 May 28, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Can anyone besides a Muslim answer it.
-
Nothing in this world has ever been given by an Arab or by Islam.
-
Except the child suicide vest that can be put on Children.
-
Everything electronically a Muslim uses in his country was invented by a westerner or a JEW
-
The West has given cars, plains, trains, computers, internet, advances in medicine, space travel..
I don't know of it is relevant but Saudis been giving millions and millions of dollars for community projects all over Australia. They seem to be matching Australia's generosity when we built 2,000 madrasahs in Indonesia, so Muslim kids had a place to learn reading, writing and arithmetic . Of course these are also used as Muslim prayer centers ! Contact your council locally, there has probably been a classroom, community building or some Wahhabi gifts to your own local community. I can't tell you how I know all the stuff I know , but I pay attention to who helps in communities I have lived in ! Saudis and Wahhabi's been gifting many many millions! Probably talking billions by know, been going on for decades. They also gift same to Muslims who apply for mosques and anything to further Islam in Australia..
Trucker

Australia

#39956 May 28, 2013
I don't hate anyone ! I might lose my temper at the lies I know are lies when others perpetuate them. I would not kill a liar, a thief or a satanist. Bad people live sad lives, I don't want to end their sadness if they are evil. Let them be bitter, angry and satanic ! It is them who carries the hatred, they are the worst kind on human beings. I just let them be and guard myself against the collateral damage they do when perpetuating their evil vomit from their mouths.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39957 May 28, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know of it is relevant but Saudis been giving millions and millions of dollars for community projects all over Australia. They seem to be matching Australia's generosity when we built 2,000 madrasahs in Indonesia, so Muslim kids had a place to learn reading, writing and arithmetic . Of course these are also used as Muslim prayer centers ! Contact your council locally, there has probably been a classroom, community building or some Wahhabi gifts to your own local community. I can't tell you how I know all the stuff I know , but I pay attention to who helps in communities I have lived in ! Saudis and Wahhabi's been gifting many many millions! Probably talking billions by know, been going on for decades. They also gift same to Muslims who apply for mosques and anything to further Islam in Australia..
-
I thought we were talking about something electronically or something that was invented or discovered in medical terms.
-
Islam has given nothing to this modern world.
-
As I said previously except for the suicide vest for children .
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#39958 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think proper place for people like you is padded cell in some harsh mental hospital, that is manned by manly women!!
No, he is actually correct, Pakistan ranks number one and Saudi Arabia is ranked number to for searching for Pig Sex online, and Saudi Arabia is number one for searching for camel sex online.

You I think you owe him am apology.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#39959 May 28, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know of it is relevant but Saudis been giving millions and millions of dollars for community projects all over Australia. They seem to be matching Australia's generosity when we built 2,000 madrasahs in Indonesia, so Muslim kids had a place to learn reading, writing and arithmetic . Of course these are also used as Muslim prayer centers ! Contact your council locally, there has probably been a classroom, community building or some Wahhabi gifts to your own local community. I can't tell you how I know all the stuff I know , but I pay attention to who helps in communities I have lived in ! Saudis and Wahhabi's been gifting many many millions! Probably talking billions by know, been going on for decades. They also gift same to Muslims who apply for mosques and anything to further Islam in Australia..
Can you name a single project funded by the Saudis in Australia, with the exception of Mosques and Islamic schools?

Provide a single link or example ??? Just one? ONE!

Well??????????
annonymous

New Delhi, India

#39961 May 28, 2013
These dirty mother??kr bast??rds ,pigs MUSLIMS claimed another life by beheading in U.K. It is time for all NON MUSLIMS to think over NON MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

Location hidden

#39962 May 28, 2013
MUQ more lies coming from your Muslim leaders.
-
Egyptian jihadist leader:
Bin Laden blew himself up to avoid capture

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/egypt/egyptia ...
-
MUQ said a few times here that Muslims were not allowed to tell lies.
Emratz

Sydney, Australia

#39963 May 28, 2013
Palestinans Arab fault wrote:
MUQ, it sits oddly an Indian Sunni Wahabbi wannabe would fetish a palestinian cause and have such hatred to the jews.
So let's share facts and you go check them.
Firstly you will never be an Arab. You can not go to an Arab Islamic heaven, that is only for Arabs, on this they are very clear. You are a non jizya paying Muslim slave of Islam, but you are not
regarded by any Arab as a real Muslim.
They in fact have to wash themselves if they have any contact with you, these are the rules of
Islam. Don't deny it, it's true, and facts are you
waste your time defending a belief system that specifically rejects you !
Like how the Arabs sold out and rejected the
palestinans.
King Hussein of Jordan was the person who sold
out the Arabs to allow Jewish settlement &
expansion including the seizure of jerusalem, in
return for USA protection. A faint hearted attack, a quick defeat and that allowed israel to exist.
Jack Abdullah (an English secret agent and the
father of Saudi) had also just done the Aramco
deal so Saudi stood by.
Only egypt made an effort & got smashed.
Both Russia & USA supported the establishment
of israel, in fact the UK just wanted out.
The Arab quisling states & 'princes of Wahhabi'
stood by, wrung their hands and called to Allah
who as a moon god with no ears or mouth (and
now no messenger either).
-
The ' palestinians' are in fact 2 quite seperate
people, the philistines (gaza) or coastal people
and the west bank jordanians, hill Arabs.
Both had time to resettle and adjust , except the
ARAB WORLD REJECTED THEM.
They are refugees within Islam..
In 1970-1971 the palestinans, funded by radical elements within Islam created a civil war in
Jordan. This was a war between the Hashemite
lineage, and radicalized Islam.
Muslim killed Muslim and Arab killed Arab.
Tens of thousands were killed.
Then all the west bank palestinians were forcibly
deported into Lebanon or allowed back into the
territories to be funded, housed, fed and given safe haven from other Muslims trying to kill them
by ,,, Israel or the west who accepted them as refugees.
Not quite the story you are taught at the mosque.
The Israeli state allows palestinans freedom of
belief but does not accept their claim of a
Palestine that never existed except as a regional name under the otterman empire..
Bit like turkey or iraq trying to reclaim Saudi as it used to 'administer' that area hundreds of years
ago....
-
The Arabs sold out and rejected their Arab palestenian brothers. To blame the Jews or the
west is like trying to blame the poisoning and
murder of muhammad by Aisha & her father Abu
Bakr on some Jewish woman 3 years early who cooked some bad lamb..
It's trite, it's your inbuilt racism and ignorance
showing - and your selective ommission of key facts and lack of critical thinking.
Your an indian (you say).
The Arabs don't want you anywhere near them
and certainly not in their Allah heaven.
Read the Quran & hadeeth, go ask some Arabs.
You fetishing and being a Jew hater to ingratiate
yourself with Arabs (who despise you to the point they regard you as sub human within Islam) then
sits very oddly, ESP on palestinians..
Because Palestinians, like you are outcasts in the Arab world, and that's not caused by the west or the Jews, but has existed for centuries.
Pakistan btw was also created at the same time and for exactly the same reason as israel.
Do you deny pakistan has a right to exist. No. Did the displaced Hindu have a valid claim. Yes.
Did India then help & resettle these Hindu. Yes.
So thats the difference MUQ - the Arabs rejected
their Muslim palestinan brothers and to this day
still make these false claims that ignorant & impressionable people like you follow without ever checking the facts.
muq you are f^** embarusin us man
stick to india n pak stuff , not ur place be commenting on arab biz. Thez guys kickn u dwn u brng shme dig up this stuf
Anne

Adelaide, Australia

#39964 May 28, 2013
Mug dear, I think you are the biggest online hypocrite poster. No wonder your people live in poverty and rely on western money to survive. Pathetic. Be a man stand tall for once about right and wrong, or go to the depths of hell for eternity. Follow the teaching of Jesus and live.
Maroooka

Adelaide, Australia

#39965 May 28, 2013
Emratz wrote:
<quoted text>
muq you are f^** embarusin us man
stick to india n pak stuff , not ur place be commenting on arab biz. Thez guys kickn u dwn u brng shme dig up this stuf
Hi, your English is poor would you like some free English lessons ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39966 May 28, 2013
MUQ fool wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews did not deny Jesus.
He also died a Jew.
You are an absolute screwed up fool MUQ.
Go check out the book of T'ubah and then the lies of Muhammad in his apostasy of it.
Where is this mysterious book of Tu'bah? Please send me a copy!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39967 May 28, 2013
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is actually correct, Pakistan ranks number one and Saudi Arabia is ranked number to for searching for Pig Sex online, and Saudi Arabia is number one for searching for camel sex online.
You I think you owe him am apology.
You convey my apologies to him, because it is you who have done the research not me.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39968 May 28, 2013
-

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/09/bush...

Former CIA Chief: Obama’s War on Terror Same as Bush’s, But With More Killing

By David Kravets

President Barack Obama has closely followed the policy of his predecessor, President George W. Bush, when it comes to tactics used in the “war on terror”— from rendition, targeted killings, state secrets, Guantanamo Bay to domestic spying, according to Michael Hayden, Bush’s former director of the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency.

“But let me repeat my hypothesis: Despite the frequent drama at the political level, America and Americans have found a comfortable center line in what it is they want their government to do and what it is they accept their government doing. It is that practical consensus that has fostered such powerful continuity between two vastly different presidents, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, when it comes, when it comes to this conflict,” Hayden said Friday while speaking at the University of Michigan.

The comments come two months before the Nov. 6 elections, where Obama, a Democrat, faces off for re-election against GOP challenger Mitt Romney. And Hayden’s remarks give credence to what many who cared about the topic had already realized: Obama largely mirrors Bush when it comes to the war on terror.

Hayden, who oversaw the CIA’s use of torture techniques against detainees and the expansion of the NSA to illegally spy on American citizens, admitted to an initial skepticism of Obama. He also publicly criticized the administration in 2009 for making public the Bush-era legal memos that attempted to re-define torture as “enhanced interrogation techniques.”

But Hayden, in a nearly 80-minute lecture posted on C-Span, said Obama came to embrace Bush’s positions. Both Bush and Obama said the country was at war. The enemy was al-Qaida. The war was global in nature. And the United States would have to take the fight to the enemy, wherever it may be, he said.

And yet, you’ve had two presidents, the American Congress, and the American court system, in essence,
Moments later, Hayden added:

“And so, we’ve seen all of these continuities between two very different human beings, President Bush and President Obama. We are at war, targeted killings have continued, in fact, if you look at the statistics, targeted killings have increased under Obama.”

He said that was the case because, in one differing path between the two presidents, Obama in 2009 closed CIA “black sites” and ratcheted down on torturing detainees. But instead of capturing so-called “enemy combatants,” President Obama kills them instead, Hayden said.
“We have made it so politically dangerous and so legally difficult that we don’t capture anyone anymore,” Hayden said.“We take another option, we kill them. Now. I don’t morally oppose that.”
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#39969 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have right to say that Christianity is a "better" religion than Islam, that is why No Country in West is run on the basis of Christianity!!

And Christians have gone away from their religion and now they seem to be on top of the world.
Which is the "better religion"? Islam or Christianity?
No western country is run solely on the basis of Christianity, but Christian principles are used to guide the democratic decision makers in structuring its laws and policies. That's why western countries don't have such barbaric laws like marrying nine year old girls or men having multiple wives like Muslims countries have.

That's why western countries are the best countries on earth and even Muslims now are trying to slither into western countries so they can have a better quality of life. They don't want the Muslim way of life anymore.

The better religion is Christianity, for the many reasons that have been mentioned here numerous times.

The Muslim religion is a very vile and hateful religion. It does nothing to improve the quality of life for mankind. Even you MUQ have not been able to show how Islam has benifited mankind in the last 50 years.

Islam is more concerned with controlling its followers and getting complete devotion and does not tolerate any questioning of its teachings.
Basically it's a religion that is probably good for cavemen,, but it is outdated in the modern world!!
Nick

Australia

#39970 May 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this mysterious book of Tu'bah? Please send me a copy!!
Why do you waffle on about past issues, when present issues are far more important, if you didn't know the hatred between muslim people is a far more pressing issue.

Location hidden

#39971 May 28, 2013
Maroooka wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, your English is poor would you like some free English lessons ?
-
Yes please.
unles u can no understand wat it say in inglis or any of the liguage dat it is writing in, no use too complain.
-
Why do many who post in topix seem to be under the impression that we all speak read and write English as our first language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unmasking of 'Jihadi John' as a London lad shoc... Wed Jihadi Jons Knob 7
CSIS warns government of homegrown online anti-... Tue Avoid problems 2
Jihadi John my best worker: IT boss Tue Avoid problems 3
The extremist known as Jihadi John claims Briti... Tue Avoid problems 1
Cuba honors five spies who served long prison t... Mar 2 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Mar 2 swedenforever 63
Putin directs Muslim anger toward Cold War foes Mar 1 uther pendragon 4
More from around the web