Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,967
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Xing Ha

Sydney, Australia

#39827 May 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Sunni or Shia in Islam. There are names people picked themselves.
It was all lies and lies and more lies.
wobble head Hunter

Australia

#39828 May 24, 2013
Muslim Mom wrote:
Better nobody dare insult Islam or Muslims anymore. If any Muslims suffer injury from your hate speech then you will be arrested by your own Government and Police. I asked my Government Member Politician and he agrees 100% with no more insults and hate speech against Islam and Muslims, and all injuries to Muslims will result in bully getting arrest from Police and charges in Court.
Good on you Muslim Mom, may Allah preserve you and your loved ones, hate filled convicts like the ones on this thread get pleasure in promoting bloodshed, they don't know muslims? Muslims don't take any thing lying down, if a push comes to shove these keyboard coward warrior will be the first ones to kiss our feet to save their skin, don't worry barking dogs seldom bite, a saying from their own language.,LLOL
wobble head Hunter

Australia

#39832 May 24, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem and if any of you muslim scum threaten to behead australian non muslims or push to establish sharia law or I hear any hate speech against australians, I won't be worrying about calling the police, I'll deal with it on the spot, don't threaten australians in there own country you brainless fool, it will go very badly for you.
You fool you have been threatening Muslims in your every post, but in reality your just a barking dog and we know barking dogs seldom bite, LLOL

We have already started enforcing parts of Sharia law, Qantas flights have been forced to not serve pork bangers on any of their flights going to muslim lands according to sydney morning herald, now cop that and bark a little more.

If you start hate speech against Muslims then expect to get hate speech in return, behave like a civilised person and expect to be treated likewise, Other than our creator "ALLAH" glory be to his holy name we muslims do not fear anyone, don't make empty threats because it makes you look like a yellow belly dog, if you are so brave do what you threaten, your threats mean fukall so fukoff,
wobble head Hunter

Australia

#39833 May 24, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
I would not want to be a Muslim living anywhere in Great Britain.
-
How many law abiding Muslims will be killed in the next few weeks?
-
How many Muslims women will be assaulted in the next few weeks?
-
I am not a Muslim, if I was I would be scared for myself and my family to be seen in public after dark.
-
By the way this idiot >>>>>> Saudi Barboon Hunter
Chatswood, Australia, and this idiot >>>>> wobble head Hunter Chatswood, Australia and rock solid and Smart and many different names are all the same idiot Muslim who lives off social security, who's mother got caught by his father an d killed his wife under the Islamic code of honour killing.
-
He was not aware that Honour killing does not apply in Australia, now the Idiot Saudi Boom AKA many different names, has a mother in a grave at Rock Wood and a father in jail at Grafton.
-
One does have to feel a bit of pity for Saudi Boom.
This doggy Barboon is on the bark theses days,,,LLOL, is grand poppy still doing your ma..LLOL,LLOL,
nikki

Perth, Australia

#39834 May 24, 2013
wobble head Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on you Muslim Mom, may Allah preserve you and your loved ones, hate filled convicts like the ones on this thread get pleasure in promoting bloodshed, they don't know muslims? Muslims don't take any thing lying down, if a push comes to shove these keyboard coward warrior will be the first ones to kiss our feet to save their skin, don't worry barking dogs seldom bite, a saying from their own language.,LLOL
we'll see about that when the time cones...woof woof
nikki

Perth, Australia

#39835 May 24, 2013
Oops "comes" for the illiterate mossies out there..
nikki

Perth, Australia

#39836 May 24, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
I would not want to be a Muslim living anywhere in Great Britain.
-
How many law abiding Muslims will be killed in the next few weeks?
-
-
I am not a Muslim, if I was I would be scared for myself and my family to be seen in public after dark.
-
Chatswood, Australia, and this idiot >>>>> wobble head Hunter Chatswood, Australia and rock solid and Smart and many different names are all the same idiot Muslim who lives off social security, who's mother got caught by his father an d killed his wife under the Islamic code of honour killing.
-
He was not aware that Honour killing does not apply in Australia, now the Idiot Saudi Boom AKA many different names, has a mother in a grave at Rock Wood and a father in jail at Grafton.
-
One does have to feel a bit of pity for Saudi Boom.
Wth? I wouldn't want to be a Muslim. Full stop... Just to emphasise that point. And I would not not want to be an Anglo in any country Muslims congregate..when was the last tome you heard of a muslim being being hacked to death?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39837 May 24, 2013
Muslim Mom wrote:
Better nobody dare insult Islam or Muslims anymore. If any Muslims suffer injury from your hate speech then you will be arrested by your own Government and Police. I asked my Government Member Politician and he agrees 100% with no more insults and hate speech against Islam and Muslims, and all injuries to Muslims will result in bully getting arrest from Police and charges in Court.
-
I would not want to be a Muslim living anywhere in Great Britain. Or for that matter any English speaking country.
-
Or even have an Arabic sounding name.
-
Or for that matter wearing a veil or the well known Zoro mask, women who practice Islam wear at times.
-
By NORFA MANAF
The veil and burqah is my body. The veil and burqah is also my mind. The veil and burqah defines my cultural identity. The veil and burqah is who I am.
-
In England or any of the English speaking countries I ask how many law abiding Muslims will be killed in the next few weeks? I hope nothing will happen.
-
I wish that the few British fanatics will behave and so the others who live in English speaking countries.
-
-
I am not a Muslim, if I was specially if I continued wearing the Islamic dress code I would be worried for myself and my family to be seen in public after dark.
-
This might be the beginning of an exodus of Muslims leaving English speaking countries.
- I hope for you that Allah will look after you.

Location hidden

#39838 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
-
Maybe you are so right that these Keyboard cowards will Kiss your feet to saved their skin and as you said barking dogs seldom bite.
-
It is those silent Australians who are not here in this thread who you have to be aware off.
-
If I was a Muslim I would stay home and not go out for at least 10 days until all these stories become old history and something new happens in the news.
-
People forget quick and easy.
-
I would not want to be a Muslim living anywhere in Great Britain. Or for that matter any English speaking country.
-
Or even have an Arabic sounding name.
-
Or for that matter wearing a veil or the well known Zoro mask, women who practice Islam wear at times.
-
By NORFA MANAF
The veil and burqah is my body. The veil and burqah is also my mind. The veil and burqah defines my cultural identity. The veil and burqah is who I am.
-
In England or any of the English speaking countries I ask how many law abiding Muslims will be killed in the next few weeks? I hope nothing will happen.
-
I wish that the few British fanatics will behave and so the others who live in English speaking countries.
-
-
I am not a Muslim, if I was specially if I continued wearing the Islamic dress code I would be worried for myself and my family to be seen in public after dark.
-
This might be the beginning of an exodus of Muslims leaving English speaking countries.
-

Location hidden

#39840 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You fool you have been threatening Muslims in your every post, but in reality your just a barking dog and we know barking dogs seldom bite, LLOL
We have already started enforcing parts of Sharia law, Qantas flights have been forced to not serve pork bangers on any of their flights going to muslim lands according to sydney morning herald, now cop that and bark a little more.
-
And we Christians have enforced our laws ion Emirate airways that they have to serve wines and spirits on all their flights even the flights flying into Muslims land as you call them.
-
It is also accepted that Jews and Christians with religious bibles and paraphernalia are permitted to take on any of the Emirate flights, flying to anywhere airport in the world.
-
It appears first we will start converting your cleaning staff, who for sure will find these bibles your air-hostesses, your pursers and than least but not last your pilots.
-
For I can already see many Christian religion organisations leaving bibles in the bags.(with little notes in the bibles the notes will read a few languages to be saved from Satan convert to Christianity)
-
Each seat on all passenger air crafts have those pocket are attached to the back of the seat in front of each sitting passenger where normally you find magazine or you leave you rubbish in when you leave the air craft they are there for the safety regulation cards and the magazines that promote the airline you are flying with.
-
When now already the Christians are converting Muslims by the hundreds on a daily basis, you will start to notice they be converting to Christianity in the thousands on a daily basis.
-
Just wait until you get a Benny Himn on one of those Emirate air crafts he be converting almost all the Muslims flying first and business class on that air craft (Emirate or Qantas) with his magic.
-
He will have 8 to 9 hours devoted attentions.
-
The Islamic clergy should be more worried Christians converting Muslims than a few pork bangers entering a Muslim country.
-
Turkish Muslims already drink beer, wine and spirits and eat pork, once we convert the cradle of Islam all the rest of the Muslims in the ME will follow except a handful of fanatic Muslims.

Now you cop that and start squealing like a pig as you normally do.

Location hidden

#39841 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
This doggy Barboon is on the bark theses days,,,LLOL, is grand poppy still doing your ma..LLOL,LLOL,
-
You are like a chameleon you change nick name so often that only shows everyone you have backbone and no character.
-
Chatswood, Australia, and this idiot >>>>> wobble head Hunter Chatswood,Australia, now he is known as "wobble head Hunter" and rock solid and Smart and many different names are all the same idiot Muslim who lives off social security, who's mother got caught by his father an d killed his wife under the Islamic code of honour killing.
-
"wobble head Hunter" all you are doing is making a bigger ASS of your self.
-
Start hiding.

Location hidden

#39843 May 24, 2013
nikki wrote:
<quoted text> Wth? I wouldn't want to be a Muslim. Full stop... Just to emphasise that point. And I would not not want to be an Anglo in any country Muslims congregate..when was the last tome you heard of a muslim being being hacked to death?
-
I do not agree with any kind of cruelty or killing, however not to far in the future the world will start seeing crimes against Islamic cult in the Western world.
-
Already Mosque in the UK are closing and security guards are patrolling the perimeters for idiots are already have been painting the outside of these Mosque with hate messages.
-
See what the Nazis did to the Jews all you need is 1 mad Pommy and there goes 2,869,000 Muslims and it will snowball into Europe,
Europe already have a few mad similar to Hitlers Geert willders comes to mind.
All they need is an excuse to blow the barrel of dynamite.
-
Here are a few of those barking dogs so called by wobble head Hunter, actually these example when you search google do not bark I call them the uneducated silent dogs
-
here are a few headline am already reading in google.
-
http://www.salon.com/2013/05
/23/anti_islam_backlash_in_lon don_after_machete_attack/
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-2...
-
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/24/an...
-
http://patdollard.com/2013/05/feel-good-story...
-
I can already hear wobble head Hunter oinking and squealing as a pig way above my barking noise.

Location hidden

#39844 May 24, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
You no leave house, understand, CASTRATO for next 100 days.
How him Rosa?
-
Beware some Pommy does not do an IP search and find out where you live.
-
If I was you I will use http://www.hotspotshield.com/hide-ip-address
-
http://www.easy-hide-ip.com/
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39845 May 24, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Global Peace and Security

President Obama and Mankind at Crossroads

By Mahboob A. Khawaja, PhD.

The Arab rulers uplifted by the US led militarization in return for oil supplies are fast becoming victims of their own greed and tragedies, and soon they will be gone with the wind as did Ghaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, Saleh Abdullah and very soon Basahr al-Assad too, currently the entrenched Syrian authoritarian bug, making rooms for the US-Britain to assume direct control of the oil and sovereignty gimmick across the Arabian landscape.

To challenge the deafening silence of the global warlords for sustainable global peace and security, the mankind must find ways and means to look beyond the obvious and dreadful horizons dominated by the few warlords and continued to be plagued with massacres, barbarity against human culture and civilizations, destruction of the habitats and natural environment as if there were no rational being and people of Reason populating the God-given splendid and evolving Universe.

The informed and mature global community looks towards those thinkers, educated and honest proactive leaders enriched with coherent unity of moral, spiritual and intellectual visions and abilities to be instrumental to rescue it from the planned encroachment of the few Western warlords.
For the sole purpose of winning another term of office, Obama appears blindfolded by the political strategists to view the interests of the masters of military-industrial complex in Washington. As Robert Dreyfusss observed how Obama is self-delusional in all of his political imagination::ďIf you look at every public statement that Iíve made over the last year and a half, it has been a constant reaffirmation of the special relationship between the United States and Israel, that our commitment to Israelís security has been unwavering. And in fact, there arenít any concrete policies that you could point to that would contradict that.Ē

President Obama, you desperately NEED a self- analysis, self reflection and an inner connection to your conscience, if you do not feel disturbed by some of the latest atrocities of your soldiers under your command. The essence of time and intelligent leadership calls for RETHINKING to be a President of Conscious and President of Change, if facts on the ground warrant a change, you should go for the facts to make a Navigational Change, not fantasies craved by defeated strategists and warmongers.

You continued to be encircled by the wrong advisors - warmongers, not by realist thinkers and intellectuals who can help you to understand the pain and anguish of the larger mankind. In global imagery, you are fast becoming a hopeless person lacking moral and intellectual credibility. You are the Commander-in-Chief of the USA armed forces, and if you see the mirror, it is becoming obvious, America by siding with the warmongers, it has lost moral identity, intellectual and political strength,

it is exhaustive and broken in all major domains and moving directions Ė a candidate to be replaced by the course of history by another nation or group of new emerging nations. You are killing people all over the globe - the large scale massacres of the innocent civilians in Afghanistan, daily drone strikes and killing of innocent civilians in Waziristan-Pakistan, US planned militarized and sectarian divided Iraq, insanity overtaking rationality, and a war without rational meaning and purpose, you are a war president, not a peace president. Time and opportunities lost are never regained. History will judge you by your actions, not by your claims.

Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#39846 May 24, 2013
MUQ, get a life!!

Obama, nor anybody else cares what you or your idiot friends think!!
Trucker

Australia

#39849 May 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
The Arab rulers uplifted by the US led militarization in return for oil supplies are fast becoming victims of their own greed and tragedies, and soon they will be gone with the wind as did Ghaddafi, Hosni Mubarak, Saleh Abdullah and very soon Basahr al-Assad too, currently the entrenched Syrian authoritarian bug, making rooms for the US-Britain to assume direct control of the oil and sovereignty gimmick across the Arabian landscape.
To challenge the deafening silence of the global warlords for sustainable global peace and security, the mankind must find ways and means to look beyond the obvious and dreadful horizons dominated by the few warlords and continued to be plagued with massacres, barbarity against human culture and civilizations, destruction of the habitats and natural environment as if there were no rational being and people of Reason populating the God-given splendid and evolving Universe.
The informed and mature global community looks towards those thinkers, educated and honest proactive leaders enriched with coherent unity of moral, spiritual and intellectual visions and abilities to be instrumental to rescue it from the planned encroachment of the few Western warlords.
For the sole purpose of winning another term of office, Obama appears blindfolded by the political strategists to view the interests of the masters of military-industrial complex in Washington. As Robert Dreyfusss observed how Obama is self-delusional in all of his political imagination::ďIf you look at every public statement that Iíve made over the last year and a half, it has been a constant reaffirmation of the special relationship between the United States and Israel, that our commitment to Israelís security NEED a self- analysis, self reflection and an inner connection to your conscience, if you do not feel disturbed by some of the latest atrocities of your soldiers under your command. The essence of time and intelligent leadership calls for RETHINKING to be a President of Conscious and President of Change, if facts on the ground warrant a change, you should go for the facts to make a Navigational Change, not fantasies craved by defeated strategists and warmongers.
You continued to be encircled by the wrong advisors - warmongers, not by realist thinkers and intellectuals who can help you to understand the pain and anguish of the larger mankind. In global imagery, you are fast becoming a hopeless person lacking moral and intellectual credibility. You are the Commander-in-Chief of the USA armed forces, and if you see the mirror, it is becoming obvious, America by siding with the warmongers, it has lost moral identity, intellectual and political strength,
it is exhaustive and broken in all major domains and moving directions Ė a candidate to be replaced by the course of history by another nation or group of new emerging nations. You are killing people all over the globe - the large scale massacres of the innocent civilians in Afghanistan, daily drone strikes and killing of innocent civilians in Waziristan-Pakistan, US planned militarized and sectarian divided Iraq, insanity overtaking rationality, and a war without rational meaning and purpose, you are a war president, not a peace president. Time and opportunities lost are never regained. History will judge you by your actions, not by your claims.
Mahboob A. Khawaja, PhD. lol another Muslim who stole, traded, purchased a successful thesis ! Just a corn flakes box degree like every Muslim . Coalition will be showing muzzies spring time or liberation soon, coming to a monkey land near you !

Location hidden

#39850 May 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
For the sole purpose of winning another term of office, Obama appears blindfolded by the political strategists to view the interests of the masters of military-industrial complex in Washington. As Robert Dreyfusss observed how Obama is self-delusional in all of his political imagination::ďIf you look at every public statement that Iíve made over the last year and a half, it has been a constant reaffirmation of the special relationship between the United States and Israel, that our commitment to Israelís security has been unwavering. And in fact, there arenít any concrete policies that you could point to that would contradict that.Ē
President Obama, you desperately NEED a self- analysis, self reflection and an inner connection to your conscience, if you do not feel disturbed by some of the latest atrocities of your soldiers under your command. The essence of time and intelligent leadership calls for RETHINKING to be a President of Conscious and President of Change, if facts on the ground warrant a change, you should go for the facts to make a Navigational Change, not fantasies craved by defeated strategists and warmongers.
-
Right now you have to be grateful to Allah that you do not live in an English speaking country.
The SWAT Team

Saint Louis, MO

#39851 May 24, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Beware some Pommy does not do an IP search and find out where you live.
-
If I was you I will use http://www.hotspotshield.com/hide-ip-address
-
http://www.easy-hide-ip.com/
So that's what the Ades and Benders use and why you have your location hidden, CASTRATO.

Where the hell are those tables?

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#39852 May 24, 2013
The SWAT Team wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's what the Ades and Benders use and why you have your location hidden, CASTRATO.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T8...

Location hidden

#39853 May 24, 2013
The SWAT Team wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You are hiding from Christian with all these alias you use.

I am in Sydney NSW at the Roseville Bridge Marina anytime any Muslims like to pay a visit they are most welcome.
-
Just make sure he can swim.
-
For when caught on board I normally take them out to the 200 nautical mile limits, that is outside of Australian jurisdiction limit, I put on a life jacket and teach them how to swim 200 miles.
=
When tired they can hold on to a rope attached to the Catamaran.
-
If a shark is seen I take then back on board, but if a sneaky shark comes up all of sudden and yes that can happen,( has not happened as yet) it is bye bye Muslim here he comes to collect his 72 virgins, so far I have not lost any Muslims.

At dusk they are allowed to get on to the back of my Catamaran until next morning and than it is back into the ocean, doing swimming lesson.
-
Beady am not hiding, I love to have Muslims on board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications 47 min Doctor 5
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 55 min mjjcpa 278
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 1 hr cheer the f up 276,681
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 2 hr NAZTY Ukraine 11
D.C. outraged over Sony's 'The Interview' decision 9 hr serfs up 12
Guantanamo still far from closed 18 hr wsj 26
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) 21 hr shinningelectr0n 13
More from around the web