Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

sid

Chermside, Australia

#39796 May 22, 2013
Matthew 12:25
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39797 May 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
The best way to beat Israel is to first overthrow the Saudi King of Saudi Arabia after that move on to Jordan after that Saudi Arabia must put pressure on the US to cut all ties with Israel or there will be no oil for America after that sanction Israel after that Israel will finally fall Lol!
-
You are such a fool.
-

Do you really know who has the worlds largest oil fields?
-
I will help you.
It is not in the Middle East.
The USA does not need the oil that comes out of the Middle East.
The few reasons the Americans and the rest of the world are using the oil that comes out of the Middle East.
1) It is cheaper.
2) The who system in the USA is set up to refine Middle East oil.
3) last but not least, once the American have emptied the oil wells in the Middle east. The Americans and the world will have all you Muslims under control, the few rich who now own the oil wells will be leaving the Middle east and set up house keeping in one of the resorts in Europe, Australia or the USA And live happily there after from their investments for an other 100,000 years and the poor Muslims will die from thirst and hunger.
-
Be grateful you are living in the UK.
In less than 100 years there be no more Middle eastern oil.
Truth

UK

#39798 May 22, 2013
As long as China and India continue to buy oil from the Middle East we don't need America to buy our oil Lol!

Location hidden

#39799 May 22, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>and what event occurred 2013 years ago, that the entire planet reset time to day one ? No lamb dinner for you ! Jesus lives ! Mohammed so obnoxious even his wife wanted him dead, like all women of that time . Now like horses being saddled for a millennium , so to are Muslim women, and know no different, until they reach the truth.
-
Bedsides the books and a few far fetched stories that were written by a few who started the Christian followers there are no records of a Jesus Christ or a Jesus of Nazareth ever existed.
-
Think about: You are the most powerful country in the world that existed during the time that you think that there was a Jesus.
-
You are the most powerful emperor of that era.
-
You control the whole of the Middle East and the man who is a representative of you, does not even send one lousy letter back.

Saying Heyyyyyy Caesar guess what we have here in Israel this man here, he can make blind people see, makes cripples walk, he can cure leprosy, he even can make dead people alive again and think about it Caesar at a party in Rome he be a hit, all you have to do is bring on barrels of water and he will turn them into the best wine you have ever tasted and no use arranging food at those parties of your just hand him a couple of loaves of bread and a few fish and you could feed half of Rome.
Last but not least, he thinks he is the son of God.
You can always test him out by placing him in an Arena with a few lions and really see if he stop the lions from eating him.
-
Nothing like was ever said and no letter was ever send to Rome, don't you find that strange?

Location hidden

#39800 May 22, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>and what event occurred 2013 years ago, that the entire planet reset time to day one ? No lamb dinner for you ! Jesus lives ! Mohammed so obnoxious even his wife wanted him dead, like all women of that time . Now like horses being saddled for a millennium , so to are Muslim women, and know no different, until they reach the truth.
-
Do not worry about it Muhammad never had a pet angel in cave.
The odds are Muhammad never existed either.
Can you imagine anyone having a talking pet angel in a cave the average bloke would be running outside calling all his friends, come and see this guy in my cave, he has wings and he talks, he tells me he is an Angel.
Why would Muhammad not invite the Angel to his homed and in introduced him to his wife?

-
If there was ever a real Muhammad he was most likely to be a fagot and was having sex in the cave with his lover and to keep everyone away and give Muhammad a bit of privacy he invented this talking pet angel.
Same with the golden plates of the Mormons.
There were never any fcking golden plates.
-
How did Joseph Smith carry home the golden plates of the Book of Mormon, and how did the witnesses lift them so easily?(They weighed about 230 lbs. Gold, with a density of 19.3 weighs 1204.7 lbs. per cubic foot. The plates were 7" x 8" by about 6". See Articles of Faith, by Talmage, page 262, 34th ed.)
-
Where are the golden plates now, they are lost and can not be found.
-
As the Mormons will tell you they are not lost but only misplaced.
-
Who would misplace 1204 lbs of gold?

Location hidden

#39801 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you confess that you are an idiot answering machine? That is great!!
-
MUQ tells us all he is a Hindu Muslim with an education and he is an engineer but he can not read English.
-
One has to wonder what language is spoken in India at universities during lectures.

Location hidden

#39802 May 22, 2013
Serpent wrote:
MUQ, you are really obsessed with the Americans..eh!!
It must be their power and intellect that causes you to admire Americans so much.
Can't say I blame you, there is no one else on earth that has the power and intellect that the Americans have..
-
Very soon the Chinese will.

Location hidden

#39804 May 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the Philippines,every second boy has the same first name
-
You are right,also all over south America not only Mexico.
Portugal and Spain Jesus (Hesus) is also very common
Just that many Americans read this thread and they relate better to Mexico than the PI

Location hidden

#39805 May 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
As long as China and India continue to buy oil from the Middle East we don't need America to buy our oil Lol!
-
Your intention was to boycott the USA not boycott China and India.
Maybe you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not to far in the future neither India or China is going to need oil for the combustion engine, both nations are working on other means.
-
Before the turn of this century almost all engines will be operating on electric.
-
And am sure that Venezuela, Canada, Australia, Israel and the USA These 5 countries will be pleased to supply China and India with oil.
-
They have the worlds largest known oil fields, a bit more expensive to refine, but by time the Middle East oil fields are dried out, who is going to care about an extra dollar per gallon of petrol.
-
Before the last world war the Americans were paying $0.07 a gallon for gasoline to-day they gladly pay $3.80 a gallon.
-
That is 55 times the price they paid in 1938 and am 100% that the American wages did not increase by 55 times to compensate for the higher price of gasoline.
-
But than who cares for by time the Middle east runs out of oil no car will be running on oil.
-
The only reason we will be needing oil is to manufacture products, as in aspirins, lips tiff, Plastics and these items.
-
Not long more to go and the Muslims in the Middle East are fcked.
http://www.ranken-energy.com/Products%20from%...
truth

Perth, Australia

#39806 May 22, 2013
you say that not me
you always say Muslim..
oil is oil trade is trade..
nothing to do with religion..what a shame?

please tell me

Why i am wrong?
ones when they pump out
na stupcima smrti doli u zemlji
how i fill now
my hand start shaking
a kad se potrese stupci fundacija zemlje..
USA akbar

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#39807 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. US did not know about Iraq and how its ethnic groups are finely balanced.
They used their stupid slogan, Iraq is liberated, while it was not liberated at all. It fell from one occupation to another occupation.
US "The occupier" disbanded their Police, their Military and their Civil Administration at 'One stroke" and now blaming Iraqis for fighting with
each other!
No you are wrong, Shia are less than 10 % of Muslim population in the world and not every one of them want to kill the other group.
02. It is only your "day dream" that Islam is
finished, actually it is growing in n umbers and many people from Western countries are accepting Islam.
That is the main reason for this hate campaign against Islam and Muslims in the Western Media.
Old news MUQ. Catch up, your a decade slow.
The west liberated iraq from the Sunni / Wahabbi.
The Shia / Alawites & Sunni / Wahabbi were at war in Iraq long before the USA ever invaded.
The west backed the Shia / Alawites, but also got the Saudi Sunni / Wahabbi to pay and act as a launch pad for their war !
Then the west smashed the place up, put it back to the 1920's & then handed control over to the Shia / Alawites - who now run Iraq.
Nothing like a good war that defeats multiple enemies, blocks a sunni / Wahabbi and also they pay for it all !
The Iraq war will be viewed in history as the point when the west had the power to complete subjugate Islam and play the Muskim faction off against each other, including them killing each other and paying jizya to us to organize it.

That's what bin laden was whining about - how Saudi & the Wahabbi got sucked in and it was a trick and how the USA would play off the shia and the sunni and become even more powerful.
more Akbar than Allah..
USA Akbar.
USA Akbar.
That's what happened.
Iraq is lost to Sunni for ever now. The Sunnis bomb and kill the Shia but they have lost.
And Saudi is fully subjugated, a slave colony of the USA as well.
The west decides what factions of Islam will have what.
Trucker

Helensvale, Australia

#39809 May 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
you are an idiot ! Pay attention. He was telling you " the well has a bottom in ME ". The oil will run out in our lifetime in ME. The US oil is greater, but it is " reserved" for Military and Defense, not for public consumption ! When the oil runs out in the world, very soon ! The US Defense will run on US Oil until the ordinance is redundant and replaced by the more advanced " carbon fuel alternative" maybe "synthetic fuels" (speculation). So stupid, do you understand now ? The world is running out of oil right now. The wealthy " oil rich " now converted to gold, will flee ME, they did not share or set up a " common wealth " (Commonwealth) for the citizens . Everyone else will then starve in ME. The party is almost over for Muslims. Muslims will all starve because of ME Ali Baba mentality and the oil well barons will be spending their wealth in the west, creating jobs for us all here ! There might be some US oil left after 50 years or so, by then the coalition will be in full control of the "peace" in the world. They be getting stick out to bitch slap Muslims who continue to kill each other (offends our intelligence to see animal cruelty) and chopping off western and Christian heads ! 1.2 billion muslims and dropping ! 2.5 billion Christians ? Who will run out first, Pick on Jews and they will raise ME to ground, just like Mohammed hijacked religion and raised Temple Mount to ground in process. Al Aqsa is on borrowed time , just like " ME Oil ".

Do you get it now !
Trucker

Helensvale, Australia

#39810 May 22, 2013
truth wrote:
you say that not me
you always say Muslim..
oil is oil trade is trade..
nothing to do with religion..what a shame?
please tell me
Why i am wrong?
ones when they pump out
na stupcima smrti doli u zemlji
how i fill now
my hand start shaking
a kad se potrese stupci fundacija zemlje..
Pump out ! Well has bottom ! Soon all ME oil be gone ! USA then has biggest oil reserves in world ! You are a 3rd world dumbarse ! Don't matter about India and china buying oil ! good ! It is all short term and they are hurrying up the end of the ME Oil well ! India and China are hurrying up the end of Islam and end of ME wealth. The few rich will flee to West and live for 100,000 years on oils money, the only money Islam has to promote Islam outside the beheading control of localism. Then no more billions spent on promotion of Islam in west ! This is a tax they pay to us, building schools and community buildings for our citizens, as compensation to our people for having to put up with and tolerate Muslims . Then Islam is finished, no more payments from oil rich Arabs then " no more tolerance " in our society for monkey muzzies.
Trucker

Helensvale, Australia

#39811 May 22, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Very soon the Chinese will.
1st world people understand this. It will be refreshing for someone else to carry the UN ball for a while and give the world police a break ! China will be new world Police and less sympathetic to idiots than the west. Frying pan to fire for Muslims lol
Trucker

Helensvale, Australia

#39812 May 22, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Bedsides the books and a few far fetched stories that were written by a few who started the Christian followers there are no records of a Jesus Christ or a Jesus of Nazareth ever existed.
-
Think about: You are the most powerful country in the world that existed during the time that you think that there was a Jesus.
-
You are the most powerful emperor of that era.
-
You control the whole of the Middle East and the man who is a representative of you, does not even send one lousy letter back.
Saying Heyyyyyy Caesar guess what we have here in Israel this man here, he can make blind people see, makes cripples walk, he can cure leprosy, he even can make dead people alive again and think about it Caesar at a party in Rome he be a hit, all you have to do is bring on barrels of water and he will turn them into the best wine you have ever tasted and no use arranging food at those parties of your just hand him a couple of loaves of bread and a few fish and you could feed half of Rome.
Last but not least, he thinks he is the son of God.
You can always test him out by placing him in an Arena with a few lions and really see if he stop the lions from eating him.
-
Nothing like was ever said and no letter was ever send to Rome, don't you find that strange?
spoken like a Darwinian following a flawed premise. Darwin married his first cousin having 4 out of 10 children retarded in his own family just like a Muslim. It is still the year 2013 and the only event which occurred to change " world time " was Jesus ! Whether you believe or not ! The world runs on Jesus time and Jesus date/day ! Don't matter if you a Muslim or atheist , on planet earth it is 2013 " Jesus Time and Date ".
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#39813 May 22, 2013
Another idiot terrorist Muslim inspired by the qran carries out another terrorist attack and murder..

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/briti...

Video

All the muzzies must now be all walking around with their peckers up !!!
Trucker

Helensvale, Australia

#39814 May 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Can you imagine anyone having a talking pet angel in a cave the average bloke would be running outside calling all his friends, come and see this guy in my cave, he has wings and he talks, he tells me he is an Angel.
Why would Muhammad not invite the Angel to his homed and in introduced him to his wife?
-
If there was ever a real Muhammad he was most likely to be a fagot and was having sex in the cave with his lover and to keep everyone away and give Muhammad a bit of privacy he invented this talking pet angel.
-
How did Joseph Smith carry home the golden plates of the Book of Mormon, and how did the witnesses lift them so easily?(They weighed about 230 lbs. Gold, with a density of 19.3 weighs 1204.7 lbs. per cubic foot. The plates were 7" x 8" by about 6". See Articles of Faith, by Talmage, page 262, 34th ed.)
-
-
-
hahaha &#128526;lol
Trucker

Helensvale, Australia

#39815 May 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-

-
-
-
-
lol Mormons and Muslims have things in common. The men like pussy but the women never know what an orgasm is !

For a Muslim woman to have an orgasm, she has to dodge the clitoris clip ritual and share a man who don't give a fck ! If she complains he goes to wife 2,3,4 etc. she has to fight for an orgasm first amongst all the wives and secondly a husband with no stamina or knowledge lol no Romeos and no Juliettes .

Mormons same but women can fck the neighbor if the husband ain't performing ! So the most virile male gets the most pussy and the less virile still gets a harem to clean and cook.

Muslim women get beheaded if the commit such adultery . My sister in law was Mormon , lots of sex for missionaries and teens as well. Unlike Islam , Mormons do get their jollies both sexes !
Trucker

Helensvale, Australia

#39816 May 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>

-
-
-
-
The version I did see showed him going home, getting the horse and cart along with his wife and trusted friend to lift them into cart. He worked all night, but only he could read them with his special glasses ! When others wore the glasses, nothing happened !

Hhmmm Imagination like the model he based his religion ! He had been to ME , seen all the child brides and many wives feature of Islam.
Saudi Barboon Hunter

Australia

#39817 May 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Your intention was to boycott the USA not boycott China and India.
Maybe you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not to far in the future neither India or China is going to need oil for the combustion engine, both nations are working on other means.
-
Before the turn of this century almost all engines will be operating on electric.
-
And am sure that Venezuela, Canada, Australia, Israel and the USA These 5 countries will be pleased to supply China and India with oil.
-
They have the worlds largest known oil fields, a bit more expensive to refine, but by time the Middle East oil fields are dried out, who is going to care about an extra dollar per gallon of petrol.
-
Before the last world war the Americans were paying $0.07 a gallon for gasoline to-day they gladly pay $3.80 a gallon.
-
That is 55 times the price they paid in 1938 and am 100% that the American wages did not increase by 55 times to compensate for the higher price of gasoline.
-
But than who cares for by time the Middle east runs out of oil no car will be running on oil.
-
The only reason we will be needing oil is to manufacture products, as in aspirins, lips tiff, Plastics and these items.
-
Not long more to go and the Muslims in the Middle East are fcked.
http://www.ranken-energy.com/Products%20from%...
This doggy Barboon is on the bark theses days,,,LLOL, is grand poppy still doing your ma..LLOL,LLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia says ready to talk to Trump about nuclea... Fri swampmudd 33
News Across arc of conflict, 'Obama Doctrine' shows ... (Sep '15) Thu Cordwainer Trout 32
News ZOA Rips Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador Over Isra... Thu Jeff Brightone 1
News In UN Lawsuit, Ukraine Demands Russia End Suppo... Jan 17 George 2
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Sonja Biserko 1
News Kenya Sends Troops to Border With Somalia (Jan '07) Jan 12 Fartunlucky 44
More from around the web