Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46739 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

HUM HINDUSTANI Nurse RATC

Helensvale, Australia

#39717 May 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Make me
Have you not been told today:

No Sheilla HUM HINDUSTANI Nurse RATChitt thisAddy MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO,FVCKWIT Coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma ROMEO TINY midget FAT GAY GUY IndoMauritian MalBARCACA barking wild dog Munchkin ( http://www.oddee.com/item_97635.aspx ) Marcus DUMB,DUMBER DUMBEST all in one Ramakar StevieAutisticServantBoy! Iqbal Ibrahim PHAGGOT TOPIX PAID TROLL, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR and ANARCHISTStevieBASTARD PsychoASSHOLE SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL. septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.

GO AWAY clown.
Kelvin

Brisbane, Australia

#39718 May 20, 2013
HUM HINDUSTANI Nurse RATC wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not been told today:
No Sheilla HUM HINDUSTANI Nurse RATChitt thisAddy MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO,FVCKWIT Coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma ROMEO TINY midget FAT GAY GUY IndoMauritian MalBARCACA barking wild dog Munchkin ( http://www.oddee.com/item_97635.aspx ) Marcus DUMB,DUMBER DUMBEST all in one Ramakar StevieAutisticServantBoy! Iqbal Ibrahim PHAGGOT TOPIX PAID TROLL, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR and ANARCHISTStevieBASTARD PsychoASSHOLE SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE WANKERS AND TOSSER TOPIX PAID TROLL. septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.
GO AWAY clown.
Why are you so ashamed of your Muslim Heritage ?
Call me

Australia

#39719 May 20, 2013
I am Muslim, we have the best Drugs,

call me, any drugs you wont. 0439130082

call any time 24/7

Muslims run the drug world.

Where does heroin come from.?

The great countries of Islam.
Truth

Australia

#39720 May 20, 2013
Islam revealed wrote:
The above posts are correct regarding the poisoning and murder of Muhammad but there were others involved also.
The Quran and many other sources detail the assassination by poison of Muhammed by Abu Bakr, Omar, Hasfa & Ayesha.
It also leads to the most interesting and revealing statement of all islamic recorded history : the proof that Islam was a heresy and Muhammad and his followers knew that.

"And Muhammad is no more than a messenger;
many were the messengers that passed away
before him; if then he died or is killed will you then turn back upon your heels? And whoever
turns back upon his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; and Allah will reward the grateful." (003:144)

If we pay close attention to this section:“if then he died or is killed.” It states that muhammad will not die a natural death but be be killed. 

For the reason that the conjunctive (or) in this verse means “Rather” In Arabic, sometimes (or) indicates uncertainty and probability. In other
contexts, it imparts on death there will be a further deviance.

The meaning in arabic is  
 "When HE is killed, turn upon your heels."

Muhammad was to be killed and his
assassination was to be followed by turning back
and further apostasy. 
This actually happened, and turned in favour of
the rebels who seized power, i.e. Abu Bakr and
Omar who used Ayesha and Hasfa, their daughters to kill Muhammad.
They killed Muhammad because he threatened to
expose the lie of Islam, and thus they would 'inherit nothing'.
This is the truth of Islam revealed.

Muhmamad was a weak and decadent corrupted heretic - fearing mortality he withdraws his claim as a prophet and tries to direct Islam back to it's
jewish origin.
His collaborators in the apostasy threaten him.
Knowing they will kill him, Muhammad then reveals he will be killed and Islam will remain and become even more corrupted and impure.

From the words of 'the prophet' himself.
Islam is fake, he will be killed, his followers will pervert it further.

Very interesting. The deciet of the Islam.
alfie

Bronte, Australia

#39721 May 20, 2013
Of course, Truth, Muslims know Muhammad was a fraud, no real prophet could be poisoned. Muslims know he is a fraud, that's why they won't allow criticism of him, that's why they kill people if you criticise him. Muhammad is a deck of cards piled up, Muslims know if you poke at him he collapses like the fraud he is.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39722 May 20, 2013
Call me wrote:
I am Muslim, we have the best Drugs,
call me, any drugs you wont. 0439130082
call any time 24/7
Muslims run the drug world.
Where does heroin come from.?
The great countries of Islam.
Heroine is one of those Muslim girls that blows her self up and kill a few Muslims as she pulls the cord.
Where she comes from? Any one of the Many Islamic countries most come from Israel
Lennard

East Perth, Australia

#39723 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your good wishes. Just sit and enjoy the show!!
We don't enjoy the show,the show isn't some thing to be proud of. A good judge of a culture an society is by the way it treats its people. Your culture and society has a lot to be desired, may be your people should sit down and discuss their differences in a rational manner. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013... like we do here in Australia.
True Truth

UK

#39724 May 20, 2013
No drugs come from the Aussies ! Can't you tell by the way they accent sounds?
Truth

UK

#39725 May 20, 2013
No ! Drugs come from the Aussies! Can't you tell by the way their accent sounds !
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#39726 May 20, 2013
Hahaha all these stupid barbaric Muslims are all going to Syria to kill themselves!!

What a bunch of idiots!! This is a muzzie gong show!! Muzzies killing muzzies hahaha!!

Hey MUQ, is this what your prophet taught you barbarians to do ?? Is this what is in your qran ??

You Muslims have to be the most despicable people on the face of this earth!!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39727 May 20, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Global Peace and Security
President Obama and Mankind at Crossroads

By Mahboob A. Khawaja, PhD.

Could we – the rational human beings, take notice of the continued insanity and help to stop its overwhelming convergence to safeguard the future generations from the scourge of wars? This was the role and responsibility of the creations of the UNO, the Security Council and other institutionalized systems to make the humanity safe and secure. Perhaps the human nature is at least part wicked and in part foolish, not realizing the consequences of actions of the few war lords of the world, C.E.M Joad wonders,

“the pacifist’s question becomes, how can human beings be prevented from suffering from the results of their wickedness and folly?” C.E.M Joad (Guide to Modern Wickedness), makes the obvious facts abundantly clear that war diminishes happiness and lowers morality….and that men simply do not see that war is foolish and useless and wicked. Now as President Obama claimed that it is necessary and wise and honorable. The bigger question may be asked: how can we induce other leaders to perceive their error of perception and judgment and to make them realize the truth that wars are wrong, and those waging the wars are not peacemakers but wicked enemies of the humanity and certainly not suitable to be prized for wars but to be held accountable for the death and destruction of millions of the fellow human beings.

David Perez (“Imagine”, Information Clearing House, 02/2009), attempts to recall the forgotten consequences – the untold sufferings and agony of the civilian victim population of the War on Terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan, and how do they reason the unreason in a language of silence:

“Imagine these charred visitors with missing limbs bowing their heads and wondering if they should somehow envy us for always finding a way to celebrate and party and bask in our entertainment-soaked culture – even when it comes to our “handsome” President being sworn in at the same time their homes were being incinerated, courtesy of our state-of-the-art weaponry. Perhaps these “unfortunate” sufferers will understand that we can’t prosecute our own war criminals, because, you see, we simply “have to move on.” And maybe they’ll understand that not one U.S. leader has ever – ever – called our bombings and invasions a terrorist act………May be they’ll understand us when we shake our heads and say,“Well, this is just how politics work here. Sure it’s corrupt but, hell, what can we do?”

"I face the world as it is," President Obama explained at the Oslo Nobel Peace Award ceremony (December 10, 2009), but refusing to renounce the war for his nation or under his leadership, saying that he is obliged to protect and defend the United States. But Obama misled the informed and conscientious global intellect as no nation is threatening the American people or their security.“No matter how justified, war promises human tragedy”, he said. Norman Soloman ( Commondreams.Org )“Mr President War is not Peace”, Dec 10, 2009), questions the intent and eloquence of Obama’s speech and strikes a warning note:
“War is not peace. It never has been. It never will be…….in the name of pragmatism, Obama spoke of “the world as it is” and threw a cloak of justification over the grisly escalation in Afghanistan by insisting that “war is sometimes necessary”-- but generalities do nothing to mitigate the horrors of war being endured by others.”

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39728 May 20, 2013
Serpent wrote:
Hahaha all these stupid barbaric Muslims are all going to Syria to kill themselves!!
What a bunch of idiots!! This is a muzzie gong show!! Muzzies killing muzzies hahaha!!
Hey MUQ, is this what your prophet taught you barbarians to do ?? Is this what is in your qran ??
You Muslims have to be the most despicable people on the face of this earth!!!
No this is what our prophet taught. In fact it is totally against what Quran and our prophet taught.

Muslims are very seriously reprimanded against breaking into sects and denominations and killing each other.

So what these people are doing is totally against Islam and its teachings.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39729 May 20, 2013
Xing Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, let the games begin the Sunnis really get in to it
http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/series-of-c... they Hate Muslims like the rest of us. Well done Mr Sunnis keep the murder count up.... Hip hip Hooray Cheers
There is no Sunni or Shia in Islam. There are names people picked themselves.

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

#39730 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No this is what our prophet taught. In fact it is totally against what Quran and our prophet taught.
Muslims are very seriously reprimanded against breaking into sects and denominations and killing each other.
Yet it happens all over the world. Even in Australia we have nutter clerics who want to stir up trouble.

Australia has had Muslims living peacefully amongst its numbers for centuries. The latest crowd are a different bunch. The prospect of continuing muslim factional fighting in Australia is real. This together with nutter clerics who clearly preach division instead of conciliation is alarming.

Frankly, Id close the doors to any more muslims and go back to the Aussie White policy of the 50's.

Worked for us then...
Islam disunited

East Maitland, Australia

#39731 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Wahhabi / Salafi / Sunni / Sufist / Indian muslim ...
Not to be confused with an Arab Sunni or a Indian Shia or a persian Shia, or an Alawite or a Rohinga, or a Bahari or a Dalit or a....
Seems to me when Muslims have killed more other Muslims than anyone else in the name of
their cult, sect, division, racial type etc.

The 'brotherhood of Islam'- all united only in their taqiyya to each other and everyone else.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39732 May 20, 2013
Lennard wrote:
We don't enjoy the show, the show isn't some thing to be proud of.

A good judge of a culture an society is by the way it treats its people. Your culture and society has a lot to be desired, may be your people should sit down and discuss their differences in a rational manner. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013 ... like we do here in Australia.
Ans.

I am not being proud of the show myself. But if you have no control over affairs, at least you should not put fat in the fire.

Yes a test of civilization is to how to solve the differences between its people.

Islam provides all the guidelines for this , but when people do not follow Islamic teachings, there will not be any solutions.

Surely, you people have learned your lessons after some great wars killing many millions of people.

But I consider this truce "temporary" because it might be a "lull" before that battle. Each country still has great stockpiles of Most deadly weapons, if you think they are "Only for show and deterrent" , you may kid yourself.

And you people are not actually helping, but busy in increasing the gulf between Muslim nations engaged in fighting.

And you also "wash your hands" like Attack on Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and Yemen etc. hoping that no one will notice your killings in so many other killings.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39734 May 20, 2013
60% of Muslims in Europe are on welfare!!!!!!

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/38...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39737 May 20, 2013
Rob wrote:
Yet it happens all over the world. Even in Australia we have nutter clerics who want to stir up trouble.

Australia has had Muslims living peacefully amongst its numbers for centuries.

The latest crowd are a different bunch. The prospect of continuing muslim factional fighting in Australia is real. This together with nutter clerics who clearly preach division instead of conciliation is alarming.

Frankly, Id close the doors to any more muslims and go back to the Aussie White policy of the 50's. Worked for us then...
Ans.

I am happy for you to say that Muslims were living in Australia for many years and you had no trouble with them.

Why "All white" policy was changed after 1950 s, I am unable to comment, but no doubt it was debated by your parliament and assembly and found that they "cannot get enough white people" to meet the human resources requirement.

The world is gradually becoming a violent place to live with and the "credit" once again goes to the creation of Isreal in the middle east.

It was from there that the culture of violence started and west hailed "The courage of Jews to overwhelm so many enemies"…

It condoned killing and terrorist acts of Israel on every level and that gave the impetus to acts of violence in ME.

During cold war period, there was not much problem of violence because there were 'stable Govt." in most of Muslim countries.

After fall of USSR, the west Chose Muslims and Islam as their "Next natural enemies" and started this hate compaign.

I do not want to dictate what policies your country should have, White only or black only, or No Muslim.

But with falling birth rate and this gay movement, I doubt whether you will get enough White people left to man your countries.

No Muslim would be a good idea, I was telling many times, that you should send back all Muslims from your country and take back all the Jews living in ME.

It would solve both the problems at one stroke.

But apparently you want to solve only half the problem.

Half solutions never work, you should know.

PS:

Clerics (I mean modern day clerics, most of them any way) would try to create trouble.

It is in their blood.

Being Hindu, Jewish, Christian or Muslim does not matter. In this they are same.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39738 May 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
60% of Muslims in Europe are on welfare!!!!!!
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/38...
What about remaining 40 %?

Begging on streets?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39739 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about remaining 40 %?
Begging on streets?
No they are too busy rioting, killing, maiming, setting cars on fire and destroying churches. Next question?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herman Cain's Anti-Muslim Bigotry Should Be Dis... (Jun '11) Feb 17 Vivek Golikeri 6
News Pence makes surprise visit to Afghanistan for w... Feb 17 CodeTalker 15
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC (Jun '15) Feb 16 Abandoned Trailer 2,954
say to Alex Jones Feb 12 i dont want use e... 1
News US general says troops will remain in Manbij, b... Feb 8 Jeff Brightone 1
News Saudi immigrant busted trying to join al-Qaeda Feb 6 disposablefilming... 1
News Suspects in five US murders reportedly tied to ... Jan 31 Bryan Fischer s H... 2
More from around the web