Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 20 comments on the Dec 23, 2007, Scoop story titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39541 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sheilaa do fundamentalist Christians not do the same at abortion clinics?
-
I just realized that you were referring to killing. No, true Christians do not believe in killing. Jesus taught to turn the other cheek and did not teach violence, unlike the false God allah. People who bomb or kill abortionists do not carry out the teachings of Jesus and they are therefore representing their own beliefs not those of a Christian. The followers of Islam even today continue to carry out the teachings of the false prophet who taught and carried out violence, intimidation and murder.

Location hidden

#39542 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sheilaa are not all religions started off as a cult?
A cult is “a religious group that denies one or more of the fundamentals of BIBLICAL TRUTH.” So in general terms a cult is one that deviates from what the bible teaches. Islam is such group.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39543 May 15, 2013
Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
A few months ago, a Muslim man cut off his father's head in Bankstown (a suburb in Sydney). The whole of Stacey St (the main arterial road going through Bankstown) had to be closed for hours and hours, while the police had to search for the missing head. Another worthwhile contribution to Australian society from the Muslim community.
-
You do re-call this story and they were not Muslims.
-
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/19-years-on-gilham-...
-
There are bad everywhere, even some Christians are bad.

Location hidden

#39544 May 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
I am a Muslim and I don't do sh*t as stated above
-
You better start, otherwise you will not be considered to be a real Muslim.
Sachinjith

Singapore, Singapore

#39545 May 15, 2013
Australians must fear from Muslims because, Australians are the extreme racists in the World. Every year, we hear that some Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshies are attacked due to racial reasons in Australia. But Australians never attacked Iraqis, Iranians, Saudi Arabians and Libyans even they visited Australia. That's because, these middle east nations would use nuclear weapons to wipe out Australia, off the map, if Australians showed racism towards them. Where as, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshies and Sri Lankans are very tolerant nations unlike the middle east (Strong Muslim Nations)! That's why Australians must fear from Very Strong Muslim People & Muslim Leaders. But let me warn you Australians that, if you continue you bloody racism, even India and Pakistan will NUKE Australia some day. So don't mess with Asians! Do you hear me Lame Australia!?!?

Location hidden

#39546 May 15, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you guys killing each other? I mean Sunni killing Shiite Muslims, Sunni killing Alawite, Turks killing Kurdish people? How do you explain that?
-
They all like to see the colour of blood.
-
These are Hindu Muslim like what MUQ is one of them.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22382...

Location hidden

#39547 May 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What kill people for buying alcohol? No I don't think they do
-
No killing people for legally aborting.
-
Please do not try to twist my words.
-
One kills for Alcohol use the other kills for aborting.
-
Each cult has it's own rules.

Location hidden

#39548 May 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just realized that you were referring to killing. No, true Christians do not believe in killing. Jesus taught to turn the other cheek and did not teach violence, unlike the false God allah. People who bomb or kill abortionists do not carry out the teachings of Jesus and they are therefore representing their own beliefs not those of a Christian. The followers of Islam even today continue to carry out the teachings of the false prophet who taught and carried out violence, intimidation and murder.
-
Now you are admitting that there are bad Christians?
-
Or maybe bad make belief Christians.
-
Those Muslims that kill because other drink alcohol, are maybe also bad make belief Muslims.
-
The problem we have there are more bad make belief Muslims than there are Bad make belief Christians.

Since: Sep 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#39549 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
There are bad everywhere, even some Christians are bad.
I hope you are not using this as an excuse for Muslims' very, very bad behaviours.

Location hidden

#39550 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Now you are admitting that there are bad Christians?
-
Or maybe bad make belief Christians.
-
Those Muslims that kill because other drink alcohol, are maybe also bad make belief Muslims.
-
The problem we have there are more bad make belief Muslims than there are Bad make belief Christians.
No, that is what you are admitting. I am admitting that there are people who may classify themselves as Christians who in reality aren't. Christians do not teach killing and neither did Jesus. On the other hand Islam teaches deceit, lying and murder. These qualities are all quite acceptable components of Islam and were carried out by the false prophet himself

Location hidden

#39551 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
No killing people for legally aborting.
-
Please do not try to twist my words.
-
One kills for Alcohol use the other kills for aborting.
-
Each cult has it's own rules.
Barron get a grip. I am not twisting your words I genuinely misunderstood what you meant and I corrected it in my next post. One kills in the name of allah and it is supported by the teachings of Islam. The other is not supported by the teachings of Christianity or by Jesus

Location hidden

#39552 May 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
A cult is “a religious group that denies one or more of the fundamentals of BIBLICAL TRUTH.” So in general terms a cult is one that deviates from what the bible teaches. Islam is such group.
-
And so are the Catholics and so are the Church of England, and so are the Methodist and so are the Mormons and so are JHW, so are the Benny Himns and so are Billy Grahams and so is Al Sharpton and so is Jesse Jackson, and so is Creflo Dollar and so is Bishop Eddie Long, and so is
Chris Okotie Net Worth and the list goes on and on.
-
How many people follow these idiots and believe that they are preaching from the real bible.
-
By the way each of the religious cult I just mentioned are all multi millionaires or Billionaires.
-
The one thing we can not accuse Islam for they have no filthy rich leader at the top, they do have a few that are comfortable well off.

Since: Sep 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#39553 May 15, 2013
Islam is based on what came out of Mohammed, and Mohammed was a very evil person.

Location hidden

#39554 May 15, 2013
Sachinjith wrote:
Australians must fear from Muslims because, Australians are the extreme racists in the World. Every year, we hear that some Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshies are attacked due to racial reasons in Australia. But Australians never attacked Iraqis, Iranians, Saudi Arabians and Libyans even they visited Australia. That's because, these middle east nations would use nuclear weapons to wipe out Australia, off the map, if Australians showed racism towards them. Where as, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshies and Sri Lankans are very tolerant nations unlike the middle east (Strong Muslim Nations)! That's why Australians must fear from Very Strong Muslim People & Muslim Leaders. But let me warn you Australians that, if you continue you bloody racism, even India and Pakistan will NUKE Australia some day. So don't mess with Asians! Do you hear me Lame Australia!?!?
We don't fear you we laugh at your ignorance and stupidity

As an aside this is how tolerant Pakistan and Bangladesh are. LOL

Pakistan producing bigotry and terrorism

Mohammed Ali Jinnah the founder of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, created this country on the basis that Muslims can not co-exist with non-Muslims, he went about doing so by preaching Islamic extremism and hatred towards non-Muslims such as the Hindus and Sikhs. Today, in the 21st Century, Pakistani are born with this inbred hatred towards Non-Muslims and preach such hatred to others. In this video, you will see a Pakistani boy who traveled to Kabul, Afghanistan to kill all non-Muslims.

As far as tolerance in Bangladesh thanks for the laugh!!!!

April 07, 2013

Islamist bigots in Bangladesh
Editor

For Islamists, there is no such thing as freedom of speech, expression or thought.

The most recent example of this occurred in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, on 6 April where up to half a million Bangladeshis demonstrated to demand the hanging of atheist bloggers.

“I’ve come here to fight for Islam. We won’t allow any bloggers to blaspheme our religion and our beloved Prophet Muhammad,” said Shahidul Islam, an imam at a mosque outside Dhaka, according to France 24 news website.

There has been vociferous debate between staunch atheists and Islamists in Bangladesh’s social media for years, but it took a deadly turn in February when an anti-Islam blogger was murdered.

Location hidden

#39555 May 15, 2013
Sachinjith wrote:
Australians must fear from Muslims because, Australians are the extreme racists in the World. Every year, we hear that some Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshies are attacked due to racial reasons in Australia. But Australians never attacked Iraqis, Iranians, Saudi Arabians and Libyans even they visited Australia. That's because, these middle east nations would use nuclear weapons to wipe out Australia, off the map, if Australians showed racism towards them.
-
You are so fcking stupid not to realise that the nations you mention we are racial discriminate towards do have nuclear weapons, their armed forces are much more powerful than Australia armed forces.
-
The other nations you mention we are NOT racial discriminate towards their government do not have any Nuclear and their armed forces are weaker than Australian armed forces.
-
YOU TALK SH!TE LIKE ALL THE OTHER MUSLIMS.
-
Go and educate your self before you make more stupid postings.
Sachinjith wrote:
Where as, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshies and Sri Lankans are very tolerant nations unlike the middle east (Strong Muslim Nations)! That's why Australians must fear from Very Strong Muslim People & Muslim Leaders. But let me warn you Australians that, if you continue you bloody racism, even India and Pakistan will NUKE Australia some day. So don't mess with Asians! Do you hear me Lame Australia!?!?
-
India are allies with Australia and we have no fear of the Indians.
-
Pakistan could not take on the Jews in the last war they had with the Jews and now you want Pakistan to take on Australia, with it's second hand American fighter aircraft that were build in 1986 and a handful of old Chinese fighter planes were build in 2008.
Pakistan air force is already antiquated.
-
Bangladesh has nothing to be worried about.
-
There are more Sri Lankans in Australia who will fight for Australia let Sri Lanka bring bring any war on.
-
We in Australia are one of the most tolerant people on the face of the earth.
-
Your own back yard Singapore is one of the most racial of all people in the region you live in.

Location hidden

#39556 May 15, 2013
Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are not using this as an excuse for Muslims' very, very bad behaviours.
-
I am a believer in giving each person a fair deal.
-
Christians also have very very bad behaviours.
-
If you ask me about Islam: I am convinced the only way for us in the west to have those make belief ( bad ) Muslims who would like to live in our Christian community is to have all Muslims males castrated and all Muslims women spayed.
-
Or at least an operation to make sure they can not produce any off springs.
That way in less than 100 years we will not have any Islamic culture in Australia.

Location hidden

#39557 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And so are the Catholics and so are the Church of England, and so are the Methodist and so are the Mormons and so are JHW, so are the Benny Himns and so are Billy Grahams and so is Al Sharpton and so is Jesse Jackson, and so is Creflo Dollar and so is Bishop Eddie Long, and so is
Chris Okotie Net Worth and the list goes on and on.
-
How many people follow these idiots and believe that they are preaching from the real bible.
-
By the way each of the religious cult I just mentioned are all multi millionaires or Billionaires.
-
The one thing we can not accuse Islam for they have no filthy rich leader at the top, they do have a few that are comfortable well off.
More fool the people who follow the tv fruit loops, they have more money than sense or knowledge. As far as Catholics, JW's and Mormons go they do not follow the teachings of the bible and they fit into the criteria of a sect regardless of how many people are members of them

In relation to filthy rich Islamic leaders they don't need the money as democratic countries such as ours are busy accomodating, feeding and providing the dole for them and their four wives. Not to mention the special accomodations for segregated swimming etc etc

Location hidden

#39559 May 15, 2013
A Road to Hell

The severity of the moderate Islam invasion is thoroughly understood by Islamic experts like Amil Amani. In his article,“A Bridge to ‘Moderate’ Islam Is In Fact a Road to Hell.” He emphatically warns there is no such thing as moderate Islam and to call it so is an oxymoron, a contradiction. Specifically he states:
“Since moderate Islam is oxymoronic, any moderacy in Islam is in fact incompatible and in conflict with essential Islam, its power structure and its controlling proponents...Islam is not personally or spiritually relevant. It is political, which is why it may never separate itself from government. Adherence is not a matter of voluntary devotion, but of the law, and violators are severely punished, including capital punishment...”

Another enlightened expert who has personally witnessed that moderate Islam is a road to hell is Brigitte Gabriel. In her book,“Because They Hate” she gives a clarion call describing how the ruse of moderate Islam turned her home country of Lebanon into a “living nightmare.” She states:
“We were renowned for our hospitality, good heartedness, and generosity, just as America is known for the same qualities today. Sadly, those same qualities were the cause of our destruction...We did not realize that the intolerant Islamic side of our culture was gaining strength on the back of our western openness and pride in diversity.”

Most likely, Brigitte Gabriel would agree that providing religion status to Islam, believing main stream Islam to be moderate, was a major contributor to the destruction of Lebanon. The key point is that so-called moderate Muslims are as fiercely intolerant as militant Muslims, but are more skillful at concealing their agenda and deceiving their host nation until the time is right for them to strike. Brigitte Gabriel tells how usually peaceful Muslim neighbors who had befriended them for decades all of a sudden rose up to kill non-Muslims.

http://crombouke.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/isla...
To be continued
truth

Perth, Australia

#39560 May 16, 2013
ja oh tell to muslim poor people who control illions dollars of money whic belong to muslim childreens..are you for sure they are stupid young generation..no they are not stupid to be pool with any corupt leader which posess wealt one country in name of religion law to give nothing at all to them..poor conlusion going futher if you can't see
point of abuse power in name of wealth ..

i am very very argumentaive person even for muslim benificary set them free from corupt very bad wishers

Location hidden

#39561 May 16, 2013
truth wrote:
ja oh tell to muslim poor people who control illions dollars of money whic belong to muslim childreens..are you for sure they are stupid young generation..no they are not stupid to be pool with any corupt leader which posess wealt one country in name of religion law to give nothing at all to them..poor conlusion going futher if you can't see
point of abuse power in name of wealth ..
i am very very argumentaive person even for muslim benificary set them free from corupt very bad wishers
Learn English and try to express yourself!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 GOP Hopefuls Hold Fire After Drone Disclos... 2 hr Le Jimbo 25
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 5 hr Republican 96
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... 8 hr JCJ 17
News Yemen's defiant Shiite rebels press their offen... Apr 23 Jeff Brightone 1
News Canada's PM Reaffirms Commitment to Israel Apr 23 Wally 1
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Apr 22 James 1
News Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp in Syria war (Dec '13) Apr 21 Zeppelin 83
More from around the web