Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,817)

Showing posts 36,321 - 36,340 of43,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Mount Druitt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

A few months ago, a Muslim man cut off his father's head in Bankstown (a suburb in Sydney). The whole of Stacey St (the main arterial road going through Bankstown) had to be closed for hours and hours, while the police had to search for the missing head. Another worthwhile contribution to Australian society from the Muslim community.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
A few months ago, a Muslim man cut off his father's head in Bankstown (a suburb in Sydney). The whole of Stacey St (the main arterial road going through Bankstown) had to be closed for hours and hours, while the police had to search for the missing head. Another worthwhile contribution to Australian society from the Muslim community.
I remember the incident. He pushed his mother down the stairs and then when his father intervened he turned on him. May he rot in hell!!!!!
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

I am a Muslim and I don't do sh*t as stated above
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

America is arming the rebels so what does it make America Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Truth wrote:
So do you deny that Muslims are doing what is stated above or are you honest enough to agree that they are doing these terrible things?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Truth wrote:
I agree and the sooner Obama is gone the better. Regardless of that it is Muslims who are killing other Muslims and innocent people in the name of their allah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Islam An Imposter Religion

To put it bluntly Islam’s religion status should be rescinded because it is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, a Trojan horse, an imposter religion that has arrived on our shore with malicious intent, deathly determined to replace our constitution with the Koran, and turn America into an Islamic nation controlled by Sharia law. Robert Spencer in his excellent book, "Stealth Jihad”(How Radical Islam Is Subverting America Without Guns or Bombs), explains how so-called moderate Islam is having greater success at invading America than its counterpart militant Islam. Shockingly, one may rightly conclude that America is now being conquered without Islam even having to fire a shot. Have we really become that docile, self complacent and pathetic? The answer is Yes!

The Sham of Moderate Islam

Does this mean that even so-called moderate Muslims are hostile to America? It certainly does. Moderate Muslims support the conquest of America with fervor equal to that of the militant Muslims. They cunningly play the role of the "good cop” in their good cop, bad cop charade deceiving we gullible Americans. In fact, the "two hands” of Islam aspire to choke the life out of America. One hand is called militant Muslims; the other hand is called moderate Muslims. These "two hands” work together, in their Koranically mandated asphyxiation pogrom, of strangling America into submission. This point cannot be overemphasized.

In 1974 Algerian President Boumendienne made a prophetic statement to the United Nations General Assembly:

"One day millions of men will leave the southern hemisphere of this planet to burst into the northern one. But not as friends. Because they will burst in to conquer, and they will conquer by populating it with their children. Victory will come to us from the wombs of our women.”

How accurately prophetic he was. Today, one can see no assimilation by Muslims in their host nations and they frequently exhibit open hostility turning entire cities into Moslem enclaves which the police are reluctant to enter. In addition, their birthrate is four times the European average creating a large cash deficient within the social welfare system. It is hardly an exaggeration to say, the Moslem immigration is like a "swarm of invading locusts” devouring everything in their path.

Dutch Politician Geert Wilders, having suffered firsthand the "devouring” of his nation by so-called moderate Islam, unflinchingly states in his article, "The Islamization of Europe”…"There is no Moderate Islam”. The United States, like all besieged western democracies, must heed Geert Wilders warning if they wish to protect themselves. Clearly, the safe harbor of religion status enables the "two hands” of Islam to launch clandestine raids upon their host nation, sapping at its vitals from within.

TO BE CONTINUED

http://www.newmediajournal.us/staff/sobieskey...

NNN

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Truth wrote:
So why are you guys killing each other? I mean Sunni killing Shiite Muslims, Sunni killing Alawite, Turks killing Kurdish people? How do you explain that?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahah the Gay Baron has the audacity to call others gay.
IDIOT.
We said:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be
tolerated.
Get those tables done if not GO AWAY imbecilic MalbarCACA CASTRATO.
-
Come back with a remark to me little mouse, am treating you how a Cat handles a mouse, the cat will play with the mouse until the cat gets tired and lets the mouse go.
-
I feel sorry for you that the asylum you are in let you use a computer, you shame many Muslim world over with your uncomprehending postings.
-
Do not forget to take your medicine, that induces you to be more calm.
-
I noticed typing slow did not help, it has to be your IQ, that you do not understand what is posted.
-
I was told by repeating often that eventually those with a low IQ will understand the message.
-
Beady here is the same message for you again:
-
Beady you are showing how stupid you are.
I will type it very slow, this way you may be able to understand it better.
-
“Far be it from me to ever let my common sense postings get in the way of your stupidity. I say we press on.”
-
The world is doing a survey and want to know which cult has more idiots. What are you?
What are YOU, a Muslim idiot?
Oh...I know this...wait...you are a Sunni Muslim!
You think it is a trick Question?
Your answer is: That you are a Muslim. Is that right?
Wait maybe we are all wrong:
You are the same as your Prophet Muhammad:
You are a homosexual Muslim and can not find your pigeon hole
where you feel comfortable in.
The French Muslims will accept you.
They even have a Mosque for you there.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22397 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Slein wrote:
-
You are 100% right.
-
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TV...
Beady is a retarded fuckwit and a real dickhead
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
-
Beady everybody knows about you.
Take your medicine and behave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
THIS IS ISLAM IMPOSING ITS WILL ONTO INNOCENT PEOPLE
Gunmen kill 12 people at
Baghdad alcohol shops
Gunmen armed with silenced weapons shot dead 12 people at alcohol shops in the Iraqi capital on Tuesday, security and medical officials said.
The gunmen, who were travelling in four vehicles, restrained federal policemen at a checkpoint in the Zayouna area of west Baghdad, an interior ministry official said.
They then shot dead 12 people in multiple adjoining alcohol shops nearby, the ministry official said.
A medical official confirmed the toll.
With alcohol forbidden by Islam, Baghdad liquor stores are an attractive target for fundamentalist groups, made more so because they are often staffed by religious minorities.
Violence in Iraq has fallen from its peak in 2006 and 2007, but attacks remain common, killing more than 200 people in each of the first four months of this year.
-
Sheilaa do fundamentalist Christians not do the same at abortion clinics?
-

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
Islam is not a religion
Islam is a bogus cult masquerading as a religion
Islam claims to be a religion and enjoys all the privileges and protections of a religion, for example:
- It's blasphemous to criticise its founder, even though he was a mass-murdering paedophile.
- It's a hate-crime to damage the Koran, even though it's as evil as Mein Kampf.
- The members of this cult enjoy immunity from prosecution for things that would land everybody else in jail, purely because they claim that inciting hatred, mutilating little girls, having multiple wives etc are part of their 'religious' observances.
So is it time to consider whether we should stop classifying Islam as a religion, and so neutralise its undeserved demands for reverance, respect and immunity from 'man-made laws'?
But if Islam isn't a religion, what is it?
There's a very good case for regarding Islam as an international criminal conspiracy , and/or a totalitarian political organisation rather than a religion. It certainly has far more in common with both the Mafia and the Nazi party than it does with real religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Buddhism.
Islam could even be classed as a contagious mental illness similar to rabies.
Real religions try to bring out the best in people: Islam does the opposite.
To be continued
http://crombouke.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/isla...
-
Sheilaa are not all religions started off as a cult?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
What kill people for buying alcohol? No I don't think they do

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
I just realized that you were referring to killing. No, true Christians do not believe in killing. Jesus taught to turn the other cheek and did not teach violence, unlike the false God allah. People who bomb or kill abortionists do not carry out the teachings of Jesus and they are therefore representing their own beliefs not those of a Christian. The followers of Islam even today continue to carry out the teachings of the false prophet who taught and carried out violence, intimidation and murder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Sheilaa are not all religions started off as a cult?
A cult is “a religious group that denies one or more of the fundamentals of BIBLICAL TRUTH.” So in general terms a cult is one that deviates from what the bible teaches. Islam is such group.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
-
You do re-call this story and they were not Muslims.
-
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/19-years-on-gilham-...
-
There are bad everywhere, even some Christians are bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Truth wrote:
-
You better start, otherwise you will not be considered to be a real Muslim.
Sachinjith

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Australians must fear from Muslims because, Australians are the extreme racists in the World. Every year, we hear that some Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshies are attacked due to racial reasons in Australia. But Australians never attacked Iraqis, Iranians, Saudi Arabians and Libyans even they visited Australia. That's because, these middle east nations would use nuclear weapons to wipe out Australia, off the map, if Australians showed racism towards them. Where as, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshies and Sri Lankans are very tolerant nations unlike the middle east (Strong Muslim Nations)! That's why Australians must fear from Very Strong Muslim People & Muslim Leaders. But let me warn you Australians that, if you continue you bloody racism, even India and Pakistan will NUKE Australia some day. So don't mess with Asians! Do you hear me Lame Australia!?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you guys killing each other? I mean Sunni killing Shiite Muslims, Sunni killing Alawite, Turks killing Kurdish people? How do you explain that?
-
They all like to see the colour of blood.
-
These are Hindu Muslim like what MUQ is one of them.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22382...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What kill people for buying alcohol? No I don't think they do
-
No killing people for legally aborting.
-
Please do not try to twist my words.
-
One kills for Alcohol use the other kills for aborting.
-
Each cult has it's own rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,321 - 36,340 of43,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Russia's top 80 lies about Ukraine 2 hr Avenger 1
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 12 hr Dimitri100 257
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... Sat Peace for all 3
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sat Pizza Pie 276,374
Kerry meeting again with Afghan candidates Sat Obama the Joker 3
Snatched Sat Rooney-of-G7-Snatched 5
Lone Survivor Jul 8 John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
•••
•••