Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,832
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39504 May 15, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
Islam is a simple, rational and practical religion. The unity of God, the Prophethood of Muhammad and the concept of life after death are the basic articles of faith. There is no hierarchy of priests and there are no complicated rites and rituals. Everybody may approach the Quran directly and translate its dictates into practice.
Islam stands for the middle path and the goal of producing a moral man in the service of a just society. "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter" (Holy Qur’an 2:201)
Islam guides towards a better and complete life glorifying in all Its phases Allah, the Almighty Creator.
-
Of course there are no complicated, rites and rituals in Islam.
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2169/2245464943...
-
These people are all Christians dressed up as Muslims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13924...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39505 May 15, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice soft soap platitudes there but unfortunately for you“ by your fruits shall you be known “ and your fruits are rotten.
-
You said soap? Stop swearing in Arabic.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#39506 May 15, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth bit you in the bum, did it?HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH IDIOT
Answer my post, retarded paedophile.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#39507 May 15, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
Islam is a simple, rational and practical religion. The unity of God, the Prophethood of Muhammad and the concept of life after death are the basic articles of faith. There is no hierarchy of priests and there are no complicated rites and rituals. Everybody may approach the Quran directly and translate its dictates into practice.
Islam stands for the middle path and the goal of producing a moral man in the service of a just society. "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter" (Holy Qur’an 2:201)
Islam guides towards a better and complete life glorifying in all Its phases Allah, the Almighty Creator.
They're doing a real good job of it in countries like Egypt an Syria don't you think ?

Australia

#39508 May 15, 2013
Phoney Immigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth bit you in the bum, did it?HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH IDIOT
Do you not think that it is strange Saudi Arabia scoured a mention that someone didn't read their Quran ?

Australia

#39511 May 15, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
You no understand:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be
tolerated.
GET LOST.
I did and you were there already

“Member of Anti-Beady Alliance”

Since: Apr 13

Freiburg, Germany

#39513 May 15, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
We no care.
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be
tolerated.
GET LOST.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TV...
NNN

Australia

#39514 May 15, 2013
Muslim Mum wrote:
Hi, I'm a Muslim mum in Sydney and my daughter is now 2 years old. I'm looking for a good Preliminary Jihadist Course for her to attend next year, where she can learn all the useful skills like taqiyya, rioting and beheading, which will help her one day to be able to contribute to the establishment of an Islamic state with Sharia law inside Australia. Lakemba Mosque is just a bit too far for us to travel. Are there any good courses in the Hills District that you can recommend?
Be careful Muslim Mum, before ASIO and AFP do not knock on your door.

Are there any good courses in that that you can recommend?

Yes, go to Syria and join the Syrian Free Army so you can teach your daughter how to eat human heart.

Might Jesus Christ be you in help!!
Nooone

Australia

#39515 May 15, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful Muslim Mum, before ASIO and AFP do not knock on your door.
Are there any good courses in that that you can recommend?
Yes, go to Syria and join the Syrian Free Army so you can teach your daughter how to eat human heart.
Might Jesus Christ be you in help!!
Oh my goodness I could not believe it that a person would eat a human heart.

Since: Sep 12

Sydney, Australia

#39516 May 15, 2013
Nooone wrote:
Oh my goodness I could not believe it that a person would eat a human heart.
Yes, this is what Muslims are doing right now in Syria:

http://youtu.be/CuNDtPTPIrQ
Truth

UK

#39518 May 15, 2013
Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this is what Muslims are doing right now in Syria:
http://youtu.be/CuNDtPTPIrQ
What Muslims ! Your crusader brothers are trying to put another Arab dictator into power in Syria

Kellyville, Australia

#39519 May 15, 2013
This version has English subtitles:

http://youtu.be/iFZBxT7JHZw

Kellyville, Australia

#39520 May 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
What Muslims !
They look lke Muslims, they talk like Muslims, they walk like Muslims, the writing is Muslim = they are Muslims.

No amount of taqiyya is going to obscure the truth about monstrous Muslim atrocities.
Karyn

Germany

#39521 May 15, 2013
You can get help from this great spell caster site. They are quite good and they offer free readings. Visit gullahmana.site40.net or email info@gullahmana.site40.net. ciao

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39522 May 15, 2013
THIS IS ISLAM IMPOSING ITS WILL ONTO INNOCENT PEOPLE

Gunmen kill 12 people at
Baghdad alcohol shops

Gunmen armed with silenced weapons shot dead 12 people at alcohol shops in the Iraqi capital on Tuesday, security and medical officials said.

The gunmen, who were travelling in four vehicles, restrained federal policemen at a checkpoint in the Zayouna area of west Baghdad, an interior ministry official said.

They then shot dead 12 people in multiple adjoining alcohol shops nearby, the ministry official said.

A medical official confirmed the toll.

With alcohol forbidden by Islam, Baghdad liquor stores are an attractive target for fundamentalist groups, made more so because they are often staffed by religious minorities.

Violence in Iraq has fallen from its peak in 2006 and 2007, but attacks remain common, killing more than 200 people in each of the first four months of this year.

Location hidden

#39523 May 15, 2013
Islam is not a religion
Islam is a bogus cult masquerading as a religion

Islam claims to be a religion and enjoys all the privileges and protections of a religion, for example:

- It's blasphemous to criticise its founder, even though he was a mass-murdering paedophile.

- It's a hate-crime to damage the Koran, even though it's as evil as Mein Kampf.

- The members of this cult enjoy immunity from prosecution for things that would land everybody else in jail, purely because they claim that inciting hatred, mutilating little girls, having multiple wives etc are part of their 'religious' observances.

So is it time to consider whether we should stop classifying Islam as a religion, and so neutralise its undeserved demands for reverance, respect and immunity from 'man-made laws'?

But if Islam isn't a religion, what is it?
There's a very good case for regarding Islam as an international criminal conspiracy , and/or a totalitarian political organisation rather than a religion. It certainly has far more in common with both the Mafia and the Nazi party than it does with real religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Buddhism.

Islam could even be classed as a contagious mental illness similar to rabies.

Real religions try to bring out the best in people: Islam does the opposite.

To be continued

http://crombouke.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/isla...

Location hidden

#39524 May 15, 2013
Martel Sobieskey

Demoting Islam’s Religion Status
March 19, 2009

One thing is certain, Islam is not a religion by anything Americans believe one to be - not even close. In fact, Islam is the antithesis of what we deem to be religious. Above all, Islam is a totalitarian political machine of blood thirsty conquest which zealously advocates the downfall of the U.S. government. Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world…” because he was 100% non-political. In extreme contrast, Mohammed and the Koran bellicosely command your kingdom is my kingdom, surrender or die! Let’s be to the point. It is sheer madness, exceedingly irresponsible, criminally negligent, and strategically suicidal to continue granting religion status to an absolutely aggressive and implacable ideology that demands the destruction of our government and all other religions.

It is well past time, the truthful facts be told about Islam. Our leadership and intelligence community have lied and lied again, referring to Islam as a religion of peace. If Islam is to be categorized as a religion - then it must be called what it truthfully is - a religion of war. Unfortunately our leadership has become so inept, they have chosen to be in denial of this obvious fact, and entertain fanciful notions - that by calling a "blood thirsty tiger” a "bunny rabbit” it will magically transform into one.

This means, we now have America’s Sugar Plum Fairy National Security Policy: All of the Islamofascists can be won over by simply labeling them "friends”. How dare we even utter the word enemy, which might upset them. We now have a national security mantra: Islam is perfect! Islam is perfect! Islam is perfect!

The purpose of this article is to introduce that Islam’s religion status is undeserving, that it should never have been granted in the first place, and that its religion status should be immediately rescinded.

Why? Because Islam whether you call it moderate, militant, main stream, traditional or radical is a relentless foe inherently programmed to conqueror its host nation. Fail to understand this point and Islam will continue "trashing” civil liberties, shedding bloody pandemonium, wreaking havoc, litigating as warfare, demanding special privileges, and instigating anarchy until its host country suffers irreparable harm if not outright defeat. Such is the virulent modus operandi being used by Islam in England, Spain, India, France, Thailand, Holland, Bali, Lebanon, Denmark, Sweden, Philippines, Russia, America and elsewhere.

Perhaps, this is why Dr. Paul Williams author of "The Dunes of Doomsday” so truthfully and valiantly states in Chapter 1 "Refusing to Identify the Enemy”:

"The enemy is Islam. Not a fringe group within the body of believers...Not radical Islam as if a faction can be separated from the "mainstream” Islam. But Islam itself, as expressed by the life and teachings of Muhammad...”

To be continued

Kellyville, Australia

#39525 May 15, 2013
A few months ago, a Muslim man cut off his father's head in Bankstown (a suburb in Sydney). The whole of Stacey St (the main arterial road going through Bankstown) had to be closed for hours and hours, while the police had to search for the missing head. Another worthwhile contribution to Australian society from the Muslim community.

Location hidden

#39526 May 15, 2013
Midnight Mystery Muster wrote:
A few months ago, a Muslim man cut off his father's head in Bankstown (a suburb in Sydney). The whole of Stacey St (the main arterial road going through Bankstown) had to be closed for hours and hours, while the police had to search for the missing head. Another worthwhile contribution to Australian society from the Muslim community.
I remember the incident. He pushed his mother down the stairs and then when his father intervened he turned on him. May he rot in hell!!!!!
Truth

UK

#39527 May 15, 2013
I am a Muslim and I don't do sh*t as stated above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 9 hr tm clm 1,079
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sun cheer the f up 276,634
Obama expands Afghan mission Sat Kar 1
Third militant suspect charged Sat _malon_goblok 1
Republicans in Northern Ireland look to Taliban... (Dec '13) Sat mohamed the true ... 36
New U.S. commander takes the helm in Afghanistan (Feb '13) Nov 20 fukuda 2
Ulterior Motive Watchdog: Muslim groups have ag... Nov 20 fingers crossed 6

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE