Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46778 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39557 May 15, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And so are the Catholics and so are the Church of England, and so are the Methodist and so are the Mormons and so are JHW, so are the Benny Himns and so are Billy Grahams and so is Al Sharpton and so is Jesse Jackson, and so is Creflo Dollar and so is Bishop Eddie Long, and so is
Chris Okotie Net Worth and the list goes on and on.
-
How many people follow these idiots and believe that they are preaching from the real bible.
-
By the way each of the religious cult I just mentioned are all multi millionaires or Billionaires.
-
The one thing we can not accuse Islam for they have no filthy rich leader at the top, they do have a few that are comfortable well off.
More fool the people who follow the tv fruit loops, they have more money than sense or knowledge. As far as Catholics, JW's and Mormons go they do not follow the teachings of the bible and they fit into the criteria of a sect regardless of how many people are members of them

In relation to filthy rich Islamic leaders they don't need the money as democratic countries such as ours are busy accomodating, feeding and providing the dole for them and their four wives. Not to mention the special accomodations for segregated swimming etc etc

Location hidden

#39559 May 15, 2013
A Road to Hell

The severity of the moderate Islam invasion is thoroughly understood by Islamic experts like Amil Amani. In his article,“A Bridge to ‘Moderate’ Islam Is In Fact a Road to Hell.” He emphatically warns there is no such thing as moderate Islam and to call it so is an oxymoron, a contradiction. Specifically he states:
“Since moderate Islam is oxymoronic, any moderacy in Islam is in fact incompatible and in conflict with essential Islam, its power structure and its controlling proponents...Islam is not personally or spiritually relevant. It is political, which is why it may never separate itself from government. Adherence is not a matter of voluntary devotion, but of the law, and violators are severely punished, including capital punishment...”

Another enlightened expert who has personally witnessed that moderate Islam is a road to hell is Brigitte Gabriel. In her book,“Because They Hate” she gives a clarion call describing how the ruse of moderate Islam turned her home country of Lebanon into a “living nightmare.” She states:
“We were renowned for our hospitality, good heartedness, and generosity, just as America is known for the same qualities today. Sadly, those same qualities were the cause of our destruction...We did not realize that the intolerant Islamic side of our culture was gaining strength on the back of our western openness and pride in diversity.”

Most likely, Brigitte Gabriel would agree that providing religion status to Islam, believing main stream Islam to be moderate, was a major contributor to the destruction of Lebanon. The key point is that so-called moderate Muslims are as fiercely intolerant as militant Muslims, but are more skillful at concealing their agenda and deceiving their host nation until the time is right for them to strike. Brigitte Gabriel tells how usually peaceful Muslim neighbors who had befriended them for decades all of a sudden rose up to kill non-Muslims.

http://crombouke.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/isla...
To be continued
truth

Perth, Australia

#39560 May 16, 2013
ja oh tell to muslim poor people who control illions dollars of money whic belong to muslim childreens..are you for sure they are stupid young generation..no they are not stupid to be pool with any corupt leader which posess wealt one country in name of religion law to give nothing at all to them..poor conlusion going futher if you can't see
point of abuse power in name of wealth ..

i am very very argumentaive person even for muslim benificary set them free from corupt very bad wishers

Location hidden

#39561 May 16, 2013
truth wrote:
ja oh tell to muslim poor people who control illions dollars of money whic belong to muslim childreens..are you for sure they are stupid young generation..no they are not stupid to be pool with any corupt leader which posess wealt one country in name of religion law to give nothing at all to them..poor conlusion going futher if you can't see
point of abuse power in name of wealth ..
i am very very argumentaive person even for muslim benificary set them free from corupt very bad wishers
Learn English and try to express yourself!!!!!
Imigrant

Australia

#39563 May 16, 2013
[Quran 7:159] Among the followers of Moses there are those who guide in accordance with the truth, and the truth renders them righteous.

[Quran 5:46] Subsequent to them, we sent Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light, and confirming the previous scriptures, the Torah, and augmenting its guidance and light, and to enlighten the righteous.

[Quran 5:47] The people of the Gospel shall rule in accordance with God's revelations therein. Those who do not rule in accordance with God's revelations are the wicked.

[Quran 2:62 & 5:69] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in God, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[Quran 3:113-114]. They are not all the same; among the followers of the scripture, there are those who are righteous. They recite God's revelations through the night, and they fall prostrate.
They believe in GOD and the Last Day, they advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and they hasten to do righteous works. These are the righteous.

[Quran 3:199] Surely, some followers of the previous scriptures do believe in God, and in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed to them. They reverence God, and they never trade away God's revelations for a cheap price. These will receive their recompense from their Lord. God is the most efficient in reckoning.

We learn, however, from the Quran that the Christians are closer to the believers (submitters-Muslims) than the Jews. This is just a statement of fact by God almighty, that we can still witness during our time. God is the best knower of the emotional structure of His creations and therefore was this statement of fact in 5:82. We can witness from the conflict in the Middle East for example , how very emotional the Jews get and how they react to conflicts with their friends, their enemies or even among themselves inside Israel.

[Quran 5:82] You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.
This verse should not be used by any mean to negate the fact that among the Jews
truth

Perth, Australia

#39564 May 16, 2013
I have plenty time teach myself..but i don't wanted not at all.You don't need corupt diploma as well work for corupt people.
no

all of you come from one life which can be very easy destroy..by
Islam has gone EOL

Australia

#39566 May 16, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
[Quran 7:159] Among the followers of Moses there are those who guide in accordance with the truth, and the truth renders them righteous.
[Quran 5:46] Subsequent to them, we sent Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light, and confirming the previous scriptures, the Torah, and augmenting its guidance and light, and to enlighten the
righteous.
[Quran 5:47] The people of the Gospel shall rule in accordance with God's revelations therein.
Those who do not rule in accordance with God's revelations are the wicked.
[Quran 2:62 & 5:69] Surely, those who believe,
those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in God, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a
righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.
[Quran 3:113-114]. They are not all the same; among the followers of the scripture, there are those who are righteous. They recite God's
revelations through the night, and they fall prostrate.
They believe in GOD and the Last Day, they
advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and they hasten to do righteous works. These are the righteous.
[Quran 3:199] Surely, some followers of the previous scriptures do believe in God, and in what was revealed to you, and in what was
revealed to them. They reverence God, and they never trade away God's revelations for a cheap price. These will receive their recompense from
their Lord. God is the most efficient in reckoning.
We learn, however, from the Quran that the Christians are closer to the believers (submitters-
Muslims) than the Jews. This is just a statement of fact by God almighty, that we can still witness during our time. God is the best knower of the
emotional structure of His creations and therefore was this statement of fact in 5:82. We can witness from the conflict in the Middle East for
example , how very emotional the Jews get and how they react to conflicts with their friends, their enemies or even among themselves inside Israel.
[Quran 5:82] You will find that the worst enemies
of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those
who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.
This verse should not be used by any mean to negate the fact that among the Jews
Huh?
Muslims are object & idol worshippers.
5 x a day they pray to a false object.
They read a false book, of Uthman that burnt all other copies including muhammads recession where he withdrew all his previous heresy, and he tried to die as a Jew.
A Quran copied from and corrupted as an apostasy of the Yemenite/jewish book of T'ubah anyway.
Let's face it, Islam is a poor variant of the jewish Arab ishmaelite strain, and a confection cooked by Abu Bakr (the slut Aisha's father) & the nutcase Muhammad, including inserting all the fake Allah moon god quraeesh crap in it - then as said - Uthman rewrote it anyway.
Maybe you havent read the Quran but it's pathetic, full of plot holes, fantasy and Arabian lies & whispers, all fetishing & copying from other religions of the day.
Basic premise of the Quran = jealousy and envy of others. Because Islam is patently fake top to bottom. Not one Sura is without lies and falsehood.
Islam and it's whole structural basis is a joke.
The Jews,,, ignore Islam and so should we.
Islam today is dying a slow death, collapsing under it's own dead weight of lies exposed & evident falsehood.
Exposed in an information age -where the young Muslims choose not to believe, or pretend to be Muslim but in reality live a non Islamic lifestyle in virtually every way.
When 95% of Muskims don't practice or are too embarrassed to follow the nonsense .. it's dead.
SydneySider

Australia

#39567 May 16, 2013
truth wrote:
I have plenty time teach myself..but i don't wanted not at all.You don't need corupt diploma as well work for corupt people. no all of you come from one life which can be very easy destroy..by
plenty time to teach myself*
i do not want*
corrupt*

Are you Bosnian Muslim?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39568 May 16, 2013
truth wrote:
I have plenty time teach myself..but i don't wanted not at all.You don't need corupt diploma as well work for corupt people.
no
all of you come from one life which can be very easy destroy..by
-
Why worry to learn English or to learn anything when our Government give you more money than you have ever seen in your life.
-
Our Government pays you to do nothing, just sit on your backside and suck the money out of the country, get a Muslim wife and 12 Muslim children our government will give you more money, and a cheap house.
truth

Perth, Australia

#39569 May 16, 2013
your goverment have good life from taxpayers as well people who work here 3-4 generations too as well giving life that your goverment not have japanese or chine president..now they have mao communist party..
spit spit spit overme..be honest with you i don't come in this country to be rich on corupt evil way..no..if i hurt you i am sorry..but i don't support corupt goverment drugs gands and people without any moral not at all..my rights from me is gone after 92 days when i come in this country..i Am very proud wrote this..no i don't fill shame or embarase..i am not first victim from corupt evil people which they know for set up to everyone..
by
truth

Perth, Australia

#39570 May 16, 2013
i just tip top with one finger if if if catch up all letters o i can be very happy half corect gramaticly..now

o i think i can have some diploma for nmoney..i will asked my kids how i can be member of drugs underworld dillers then..nobody care any more what you think its will be allright selling drugs trough street or not..
truth

Perth, Australia

#39572 May 16, 2013
evil + evil can't be two=one big evil
dark + dark can't be two
just one biggest darkness
when
its will come without any school diploma

you will see
civilization on evil way will gone for ever
Dog Fixer

Darwin, Australia

#39573 May 16, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
[Quran 5:46] Subsequent to them, we sent Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light, and confirming the previous scriptures, the Torah, and augmenting its guidance and light, and to enlighten the righteous.
[Quran 5:47] The people of the Gospel shall rule in accordance with God's revelations therein. Those who do not rule in accordance with God's revelations are the wicked.
[Quran 2:62 & 5:69] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in God, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.
[Quran 3:113-114]. They are not all the same; among the followers of the scripture, there are those who are righteous. They recite God's revelations through the night, and they fall prostrate.
They believe in GOD and the Last Day, they advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and they hasten to do righteous works. These are the righteous.
[Quran 3:199] Surely, some followers of the previous scriptures do believe in God, and in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed to them. They reverence God, and they never trade away God's revelations for a cheap price. These will receive their recompense from their Lord. God is the most efficient in reckoning.
We learn, however, from the Quran that the Christians are closer to the believers (submitters-Muslims) than the Jews. This is just a statement of fact by God almighty, that we can still witness during our time. God is the best knower of the emotional structure of His creations and therefore was this statement of fact in 5:82. We can witness from the conflict in the Middle East for example , how very emotional the Jews get and how they react to conflicts with their friends, their enemies or even among themselves inside Israel.
[Quran 5:82] You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshipers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, "We are Christian." This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant.
Vomit up your filthy Muslim Bile you no good DOG !!

Lost souks of Islam

Australia

#39574 May 16, 2013
truth wrote:
evil + evil can't be two=one big evil
dark + dark can't be two
just one biggest darkness
when
its will come without any school diploma
you will see
civilization on evil way will gone for ever
Allah is the qureesh moon god of darkness and evil.
During the day, 5 times, Muskims pray like frogs that night will return.
Allah was worshipped via Hubal, a stone god idol or lord of the Kaaba. Hubal was allahs messenger.
In the corruption of the book of T'ubah (the jewish/ishmaelite faith long standing, pre Islam)
Abu Bakr & Muhammad concocted a heresy that superimposed Allah the moon god of the qureesh to replace YHWH or the ishmaelite's Jewish god.
Muhammad then replaced Hubal the stone god idol as allahs messenger.
The Quran tells you this. That the Jews 'lied', Allah the moon god, not YHWH the jewish god was really supreme.
Today, all Muslims worship a 6th century Bedouin qureesh moon god and moon god objects - the Kaaba, the black stone (pieces of Allah sent from the heaven), and darkness.
The crescent moon and Venus star (planet) are their symbols.
A relgion of darkness, evil, Heresy and jealousy.
Based on a corrupted copied book taken from others (the book of T'ubah on which almost all the Quran is copied from existed for over 300 years prior to Muhammad).
Today, the lies and falsehood of Islam is evident.
Historical (Yemenite accounts), archeological (Mecca did not exist in any form until 150ad, the kaaba was not even built until 450ad as a structure), and scientific (the black stone has been tested as fake, it was removed & destroyed by the qarmations in 920ad)- all show that the founders of the Islamic heresy never anticipated a world of knowledge and evidence that would check their false claims.
Where do Muslims go from here ?
They want to believe in their apostasy but the facts & evidence show it's based on lies.
The Muslims in fact have no god, no truth, all of Islam is a dead end souless fabrication.

Hence the anxiety & neuroticism of the Muslim today.
Deep down, EVERY Muslim knows what they believe is false. But they are prisoners to Islam, the penalty for seeking truth in Islam is death.
They lack the courage to face facts and evidence and hide behind taqiyya or else 'pretend' to be Muslim but if fact live non Muslim lifestyles.

All Muslims are lost souls, without any god.
SydneySider

Brookvale, Australia

#39575 May 16, 2013
truth wrote:
..my rights from me is gone after 92 days when i come in this country..i Am very proud wrote this..no i don't fill shame or embarase..i am not first victim from corupt evil people which they know for set up to everyone..
by
You should go back to your country:=)

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#39576 May 16, 2013
Sachinjith wrote:
Australians must fear from Muslims because, Australians are the extreme racists in the World. Every year, we hear that some Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshies are attacked due to racial reasons in Australia. But Australians never attacked Iraqis, Iranians, Saudi Arabians and Libyans even they visited Australia. That's because, these middle east nations would use nuclear weapons to wipe out Australia, off the map, if Australians showed racism towards them. Where as, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshies and Sri Lankans are very tolerant nations unlike the middle east (Strong Muslim Nations)! That's why Australians must fear from Very Strong Muslim People & Muslim Leaders. But let me warn you Australians that, if you continue you bloody racism, even India and Pakistan will NUKE Australia some day. So don't mess with Asians! Do you hear me Lame Australia!?!?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

"India, Jordan, Bangladesh and Hong Kong by far the least tolerant. In only three of 81 surveyed countries, more than 40 percent of respondents said they would not want a neighbor of a different race. This included 43.5 percent of Indians, 51.4 percent of Jordanians and an astonishingly high 71.8 percent of Hong Kongers and 71.7 percent of Bangladeshis."

<That's why Australians must fear from Very Strong Muslim People & Muslim Leaders.>

We're shivering in our shoes, loser.
Imigrant

East Maitland, Australia

#39577 May 17, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
"India, Jordan, Bangladesh and Hong Kong by far the least tolerant. In only three of 81 surveyed countries, more than 40 percent of respondents said they would not want a neighbor of a different race. This included 43.5 percent of Indians, 51.4 percent of Jordanians and an astonishingly high 71.8 percent of Hong Kongers and 71.7 percent of Bangladeshis."
<That's why Australians must fear from Very Strong Muslim People & Muslim Leaders.>
We're shivering in our shoes, loser.
dosnt surprise me in the least, when convicts posts something to back-up their view they are selective and manipulative to the true extent of their their criminal origins...LLOL, well you should have also posted the following from the same link to prove your honesty, loll,llol,llol, but then we know how honest criminals are......

• Pakistan, remarkably tolerant, also an outlier. Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.

Imigrant

East Maitland, Australia

#39578 May 17, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Why worry to learn English or to learn anything when our Government give you more money than you have ever seen in your life.
-
Our Government pays you to do nothing, just sit on your backside and suck the money out of the country, get a Muslim wife and 12 Muslim children our government will give you more money, and a cheap house.
what do you mean our government you saudi dikhead of incestious birth, LLOL,LLOL, you have been living off my tax dollar for years now , your deep complex to pretend to be a Bogan doesn'tt cut any ice with us, we know who you are? you barking barboon ....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

Hows mums brothel? is cita still working there? barking barboon ...., just love that name LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

Location hidden

#39579 May 17, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
dosnt surprise me in the least, when convicts posts something to back-up their view they are selective and manipulative to the true extent of their their criminal origins...LLOL, well you should have also posted the following from the same link to prove your honesty, loll,llol,llol, but then we know how honest criminals are......
• Pakistan, remarkably tolerant, also an outlier. Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.
How can you justify your lies when it has a 90% Muslim population whose motto is the antithesis of what you suggest. LOL

Location hidden

#39580 May 17, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you mean our government you saudi dikhead of incestious birth, LLOL,LLOL, you have been living off my tax dollar for years now , your deep complex to pretend to be a Bogan doesn'tt cut any ice with us, we know who you are? you barking barboon ....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
Hows mums brothel? is cita still working there? barking barboon ...., just love that name LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
You with a JOB now that is really funny. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) 23 hr Duchess of Westmi... 44
News Gadhafi: U.S. should seek peace with bin Laden (Feb '09) May 23 TrumpSIAH 52
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) May 20 Pilot Suicide 68
News Muslims connect with their Adirondack neighbors... May 20 RealTech 2
News Canadian parents claim they received exact same... May 19 no surprize 1
News Iran wants U.S. to pay for 63 years of 'materia... May 19 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9
News Remarks by President Obama and Prime Minister L... May 14 UKRAINE IN EUROPE 1
More from around the web