Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,036
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Imigrant

Australia

#39460 May 14, 2013
look up "Bilderbergers" , but did you understand anything.....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, I am afraid not, too, too much hate inside you after the crimes you have committed against gods innocent humanity, you will never be able to look yourself in the mirror,

" Their life of this world and their hereafter are lost and a painful doom awaits them, they believe not and they perceive not." so tell them wait? we are waiting to ...Quran
Jackot

Brisbane, Australia

#39461 May 14, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
look up "Bilderbergers" , but did you understand anything.....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, I am afraid not, too, too much hate inside you after the crimes you have committed against gods innocent humanity, you will never be able to look yourself in the mirror,
" Their life of this world and their hereafter are lost and a painful doom awaits them, they believe not and they perceive not." so tell them wait? we are waiting to ...Quran
Shut up !! You Dirty Filthy Stinking Black PIG!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39462 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
May be you should ask the same question with dependents of hundreds of thousands who lost their lives in Afghanistan and Iraq, because of "wrong conclusion" drawn by USA from 9/11.
Attacking nations without proofs shall not expiate the bloods of innocent people killed in 9/11.
You just cannot go on killing spree and feel "satisfied" that you have taken the revenge.
First thing is to "identify" the criminals and convict them in a court of law and then execute the court's judgment.
NONE of that was done in US s response to 9/11?
How can we say that it was a civlized response?
How can we say that it was a justifiable response.
It was simple a show of brute force that did not change any thing in the world really.
It only added to the suffering of human being.
You cannot fight back crime by committing a crime yourself. You can fight crime by punishing guilty and only guilty.
-
MUQ the more Muslims the Americans and it's allies kill the less suicide bombers we have to be on the lookout for.
Real MalbarCACA NEWS

UK

#39463 May 14, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Or else what?
Are you making threats.
Typical coward Muslim making threats when they know they are 15,000 miles away.
-
The last Muslim that made threats on my life, I gave him swimming lesson in the ocean, when I told him that the ocean he was swimming in was full of sharks, he nearly shat his pants.
-
All most all Muslims who live in a Western Country are cowards, otherwise they be there fighting with their courageous brothers in Syria, and not let the American Government or the Australian government buy bullets from your taxes to kill more Muslims.
-
"The CASTRATO Bashers" aka Beady all you are is a yellow belly coward Muslim.
It looks like you just shat your pants, CASTRATO.

You know nothing about Mr Beady let alone his religious convictions.

And if you think that you comments will upset any of us you are sorely mistaken CASTRATO for we are not Muslims which we have made very clear to you in the past but you continue this absurdity to further and justify your own ends, prejudices, agenda and psychoses. In futility we add. Like water off a duck's back.

Had you bothered to pay attention you would haver discovered that we apply our condemnation of fools, braggarts and fakes in equal measure irrespective of anything else. They all get the same treatment. Though HINDUSTINKS like yourself do get extra special treatment.

And as for cowardice one can hardly accuse us of that since we fear nothing and no one.

So all in all you have just waisted a post and your time.

Or else? That surely must be self explanatory.

So when are those tables going to be served up?
Real MalbarCACA NEWS

UK

#39464 May 14, 2013
Jackot wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up !! You Dirty Filthy Stinking Black PIG!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Excellent name, glad you took our suggestion onboard and implemented it Fanny.

Location hidden

#39466 May 14, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
HAhahahahahahahaha, But do tell us about your mother and her grandfathers incestious relationship, your story fascinates me because few people if any have a right to feel ashamed of their bloodlines as you deservedly do, it will be informative for all of us and it can't harm you, this is just an anonymous convict losers forum. your posts have long convinced me that you are indeed a son of true evil. Oh and while you are at it, tell us why you are so ashamed of your saudi heritage, never mind the white saudi bullshite, just tell us the truth. LLOL,LLOL
-
What I do notice in your posting you gladly admit that Muslims are incestuous with their own granddaughter, I have been spruiken that for ages, that father fck their own daughter Grandfathers fck their granddaughters, brothers fck their sister, all you did was just confirmed it, otherwise you would not have mentioned it.
-
When was the last time you had sex with your own sister?
-
Muslims are sick people.
-

If I found out in my DNA I had 1 cell Of Arab genes in me I would slash my wrist.
-
I am very proud of my Danish and Dutch genes.
If I was around during the period of Hitler, he would of used me as one of his his stud bull in the female camps he had set to breed the perfect Aryan race, 1 meter 86cm tall,Blue eyes and blond hair.
-
At Bondi Beach or any other Beach I am the typical Bronzed Aussie.
Sunil

Australia

#39467 May 14, 2013
Indian Muslim inbred wrote:
Indian Muslim genetic wrote:
Indian Sunni Muslims are the most inbred society on earth. Not an opinion but a fact.
Challenge me & I can produce the full study.
38 societal groups were studied for inbreeding/incest. Inbreeding or incest in humans produces high mortality rates because of the narrow range of key genes in the human genome. Incest & inbreeding is common in
Islamic societies due to oppressive inheritance
laws and prescriptive marriage unions to protect tribal family assets (muhhammad for example was married to his aunt khadijah to prevent
camels inherited from her previous 2 dead husbands from being claimed by their respective
tribes). Muhammad then married an old infertile
woman Sowda to reinforce his ownership of
Khadijah's camels, then married Aisha at 6 years old in a pact with Abu Bakr, the co author of the heresy of Islam : an apostasy of the ishmaelite
faith that superimposed Allah, a moon god of the qureesh (Bakr) onto the Jewish/Yemenite book of T'ubah, a long standing (3 centuries)'book of
rules' that was then plagiarized to form the Quran. Then many other wives or horis (slave whore wives) later but no offspring that survived.
Muhammad was diseased with ghonarea and the tribes and clans all inbred.

But why today are Indian Sunni Muslims the most inbred society on earth - even more than
the Arabs ?

In India the Muslims furthered the apostasy of
Islam and incorporated the Hindu caste structure (eugenics or the belief of superior & inferior sub
species of humans).
So despite indian Muslims being widely viewed
by Arabs as all inferior and 'not able to enter a heaven of Allah that is only for Arab's...
the Indian Muslims have their own pecking order and hierarchical stratification.
No one is equal and intermarriage is very limited,
with implicit dowry, mysticism, soul reincarnation and many other sins against even Islam very widespread among Indian Muslims.

The study of incest & inbreeding found that
Sunni muslims had the highest inbreeding rate of
all societies on earth, with a fatality rate of 38% and over 83% born with some form of inherited impairment & intellectual disability.

I kid you not. The study is reasonably recent and was over many thousands of people using
advanced genetic sampling.

The conclusion is that Indian Muslims & indian
muslim Sunnis in particular are inbreeding to a point of creating an almost new sub species of human that is severely intellectually and
physically compromised.

The harvest of Islam is a weak seed.
And so the irony of any Indian Muslim espousing
Islam,,or that it has a virtuous and beneficial outcome for humanity.
Because of all people and of all races, Islam has done the most damage genetically & spiritually to
the Indian Muslim.
They are, due to the sins of their fathers and mothers the most physically, intellectually and
spiritually compromised group of humans on earth.
May the lord Jesus save their souls.

They know they are sinners, they willfully chose the way of the devil, but we ask lord Jesus
shows mercy to them.
Yes this is very true. In Uttar Pradesh for example, the indian Sunni Muslims are now literally live and act like animal non humans. They are incredibly indoctrinated and very low iq, almost like a zombie race of people's. Disability and handicaps from inbreeding are everywhere on display, every family. Child marriage and family incest within Indian Muslims is of even worse than the rest of India.
This is very true and is one of the shames of islam and why Indian Hindu even reject Islam and the evil mark of allah.

Location hidden

#39468 May 14, 2013
Real MalbarCACA NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you just shat your pants, CASTRATO.
You know nothing about Mr Beady let alone his religious convictions.
And if you think that you comments will upset any of us you are sorely mistaken CASTRATO for we are not Muslims which we have made very clear to you in the past but you continue this absurdity to further and justify your own ends, prejudices, agenda and psychoses. In futility we add. Like water off a duck's back.
Had you bothered to pay attention you would haver discovered that we apply our condemnation of fools, braggarts and fakes in equal measure irrespective of anything else. They all get the same treatment. Though HINDUSTINKS like yourself do get extra special treatment.
And as for cowardice one can hardly accuse us of that since we fear nothing and no one.
So all in all you have just waisted a post and your time.
Or else? That surely must be self explanatory.
So when are those tables going to be served up?
-
You make as much sense a politician on Budget night.

“Far be it from me to ever let my common sense postings get in the way of your stupidity. I say we press on.”
Fred

Brisbane, Australia

#39469 May 14, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/honor-k...

Don't worry little girl, your safe since your only 8 but next year your to be married to

http://www.artlane.net/images/kleck/MuslimMan...

So make sure your ready for full penetration at nine.
Halal Undo curse

Australia

#39470 May 14, 2013
Annoyed at seeing halal food in the supermarket on the shelves knowing the animal was tortured and blood sacrificed ?
Annoyed at Muslims carrying on with their pagan medieval rituals mocking god that feeds them?
- then recite this phrase.
Bismillah Allahu Iblis
It undoes the halal sacrifice rite by removing the curse of Allah placed in the food or meat.
- Bismillah is a precursor message like this message is to Allah
- Allahu is addressing Allah
- Iblîs is shaitan or the devil
You are saying : "this message is to Allah, be gone, you are the devil" - this offering is not for you.
Non islamic people have the right to remove the curse placed on our food by halal.
These 3 words remove the curse.
Matt

Brisbane, Australia

#39471 May 14, 2013
Imigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
HAhahahahahahahaha, But do tell us about your mother and her grandfathers incestious relationship, your story fascinates me because few people if any have a right to feel ashamed of their bloodlines as you deservedly do, it will be informative for all of us and it can't harm you, this is just an anonymous convict losers forum. your posts have long convinced me that you are indeed a son of true evil. Oh and while you are at it, tell us why you are so ashamed of your saudi heritage, never mind the white saudi bullshite, just tell us the truth. LLOL,LLOL
Just let her die Mamoud shes fat and stinks anyway

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/s...
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#39472 May 14, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You make as much sense a politician on Budget night.
“Far be it from me to ever let my common sense postings get in the way of your stupidity. I say we press on.”
You obviously have trouble understanding plain English, CASTRATO.

Indeed we shall press on with exposing your stupidity and imbecility.

We said:

No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl
chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be
tolerated.

GO AWAY.
Phillip

Brisbane, Australia

#39473 May 14, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
We said:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl
chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRATO, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be
tolerated.
GO AWAY.
Vomit up your Vile Filth you Unholy Heathens !!

Now lick it up Dogs !!!

Location hidden

#39474 May 14, 2013
Fred wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new s/world/honor-killing-victim-k illed-brother-cops-article-1.1 332901
Don't worry little girl, your safe since your only 8 but next year your to be married to
http://www.artlane.net/images/kleck/MuslimMan...
So make sure your ready for full penetration at nine.
-
That is exactly what Imigrant of Chatswood, Australia father did, to his mother and he i now serving time in Grafton Jail.
-
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/honor-k...

Location hidden

#39475 May 14, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
We said:
tolerated.
GO AWAY.
-
Beady you are showing how stupid you are.
I will type it very slow, this way you may be able to understand it better.
-
Sammy

Brisbane, Australia

#39476 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
The Day That Didn't Change A Thing
By Michael Robeson
Terrorism, after all, can only involve acts of violence committed by people who don't look and dress the way we do and be committed against people whose ideologies are friendly to the US government and its friends, no matter how unfriendly they might often be.
But the biggest wrinkle in the Breivik saga involved his pro-Zionist, pro-Israel beliefs. In his online manifesto he revealingly wrote, "So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists."
Considering that he bombed the center of Norway's government, which has been highly critical of the Israeli occupation, and that he targeted for his massacre a political youth group that actively promotes an economic boycott of Israel and that was, on the day of the massacre, hosting the nation's foreign minister to persuade him of their views, should raise red flags when looking for Breivik's ideological motives. Mad it may be, but it is hardly white supremacy; otherwise he would have simply killed lots of the dark-skinned immigrants he claims to despise. This is a feeling, by the way, that he shares with all too many Israeli "settlers" who are inspired, in part, by the early Zionist theoretician Vladimir Jabotinsky.
Breivik's manifesto was littered with quotations from respectable hardline pro-Israelis, including one who was a foreign-policy adviser to a US presidential candidate at the time, the obsequiously pro-Israel Michele Bachmann. So the wrinkle of Breivik's allegiance to the very principle of the existence of the Zionist state of Israel, something that George W Bush and Barack Obama along with the majority of the US Congress and Senate have pledged allegiance to, was never ironed out, it was simply ignored. If that allegiance includes a US military performing daily acts of violence in non-white nations (that are not fighting together for Israel) and doing so if without Breivik's single-minded purpose, then with no less a systematic result, it would be best to ignore that too.
The two words strenuously avoided in media discussion about Breivik are "Christian Zionism", with the emphasis not on the adjective but on the noun. Breivik, in his single-mindedness, represents a very awkward honesty rarely found among those he counts himself to stand shoulder to shoulder with. From the hardline pro-Israeli columnists like Daniel Pipes and Frank Gaffney whom he favorably quoted in his manifesto, to the Republican and Democratic politicians regularly pledging militant fealty to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and Israel, to the tens of millions of Bible-thumping Americans sending their dollars to James Hagee and the other televangelists, to the Likudniks in Israel who invite them to Tel Aviv and gleefully accept those dollars, the cement that binds them together is a biblical belief that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jews and not to anyone else.
None of them, of course, would publicly espouse Breivik's method to achieve their ends and only the least educated of them would admit to being a fundamentalist with all that entails. But their overall support of the US and North Atlantic Treaty Organization and Israeli militancy of the past 11 years shows that, like Breivik, they are fundamentally at one in promoting a Zionist expansionist agenda, justified by Old Testament scripture.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#39477 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
May be every nation has to take some blame.
But it is Christians who always talk about Love and Peace and How Jesus "chose death over violence"….and try to preach as if they are angels in human form.
How come they developed all these "blood thirsty" traits is a wonder.
One should show a mirror to someone who is trying to walk on High Horse and look down on others, should one not.
Have you not seen the way, they demonize Islam and Muslims in whichever way they can.
Islam is no less demonized than Russia during what the press label their Cold War,I am curious to know who started it and did at anytime did any ever think the 5minutes earlier all concerned were allies in the destruction of Nazi Germany all working together as one so what splintered this afflication of peace ?
The Fixers

Westerville, OH

#39478 May 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you not told in another forum?
The Fixers

Westerville, OH

#39479 May 14, 2013
Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
-
We said:

tolerated.

GO AWAY.
The Fixers

Westerville, OH

#39480 May 14, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Beady you are showing how stupid you are.
I will type it very slow, this way you may be able to understand it better.
-
The MCCs said:

tolerated.

GO AWAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 2 hr UKRAINE in NATO 19
Without help, Libya could become next Syria, fo... 2 hr pizza pie 2
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 2 hr woodtick57 399
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 3 hr barefoot2626 39
For chlamydia infection, prevention is better t... 12 hr Victor 1
U.S. slow to support Iraqi tribes in the fight ... 12 hr John_Schuylkill C... 1
Russian initiative "serious step" to solve Syri... Thu Azat 1
More from around the web