Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,491
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39358 May 12, 2013
The Exterminators wrote:
You are nada.

THIS ARTICLE IS DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO THE EXTERMINATORS.

Article 19 " Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinion without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers ".

Comments (1) The rights enshrined in articles 18 and 19 have been consistently violated in Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. In all three countries, the rights of their Bahai, Ahmadi and Shia minorities respectively have been denied. All three countries justify their actions by reference to Sharia. Christians in these countries are frequently arrested on charges of blasphemy and their rights denied.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39359 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you for NEVER being on topic. People are sick of your posts as can be seen by their responses to you.
You continuously post on something that is not relevant to this thread and whilst you are at it you make derogatory comments about the people of Australia. You also denigrate Jews and I for one have had enough. I urge others on this forum to complain about the content of Mug's post and their irrelevance to the thread
-
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you for NEVER being on topic. People are sick of your posts as can be seen by their responses to you.
You continuously post on something that is not relevant to this thread and whilst you are at it you make derogatory comments about the people of Australia. You also denigrate Jews and I for one have had enough. I urge others on this forum to complain about the content of Mug's post and their irrelevance to the thread
-
Try to remember this is what Islam is all about:
-
I copied this from sid for he was spot on what Islam is.

1. Islam must have it's way.
2. Islam is impervious to reason.
3. Islam is utterly unconcerned about rights, wants, needs of others.
4. Islam is abusive, threatening.
5. Islam retorts to violence if it doesn't get it's way.
6. Islam is lacking sympathy, empathy.
7. Islam is utterly selfish.
8. Islam plays the victim.
9. Islam blames others, will not take responsibility for behaviour.
10. Islam is unaware of it's unacceptable behaviour.
11. Islam will explain to you that everyone else has a problem not them and is wrong.
12. Islam is detached from reality.
Truth

UK

#39360 May 12, 2013
Singapore is an American stooge and soon Indonesia will teach Singapore to respect Muslims Lol!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39361 May 12, 2013
The Exterminators wrote:
<quoted text>
You, imbecilic JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE.
We said:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.
FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR CACAHOLE pit latrines, septic tanks and HINDUSTINK cesspools.
-
Did you get it out of your system?
-
Read what Islam is all about.
-

-
-
It was so good I copied it from sid for he was spot on what Islam is.

11. Islam will explain to you that everyone else has a problem not them and is wrong.

Location hidden

#39362 May 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
Singapore is an American stooge and soon Indonesia will teach Singapore to respect Muslims Lol!
Are you on ice? Indonesia is one of the most corrupt countries in the world dummy!!!!!!!!!!Where do most of the people smugglers come from?
Truth

UK

#39363 May 12, 2013
The Truth is Singapore is not the pearl of Asia anymore , it is now Malaysia and Singapore has an ageing population and will regret splitting away from Malaysia.

Location hidden

#39364 May 12, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
<quoted text>
-
-
I copied this from sid for he was spot on what Islam is.
I understand and acknowledge all the points that you have listed and that is why I will never stop posting on the evils of Islam
Alex

Australia

#39365 May 12, 2013
The Exterminators wrote:
<quoted text>
You, imbecilic JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE CLOWN.
We said:
No MalbarCACA Nurse RATChitt, IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.
FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR CACAHOLE pit latrines, septic tanks and HINDUSTINK cesspools.
Shut up Neegaar, Have a shower haircut, and a shave you Hobo.

Location hidden

#39366 May 12, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted all the negative posts by idiots like him to the moderator. Hopefully this will be resolved by him/her
Tracker

Australia

#39367 May 12, 2013
Alex

Australia

#39368 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted all the negative posts by idiots like him to the moderator. Hopefully this will be resolved by him/her
I wouldn't bother too much, after all some immigrant taxi driver from some muslim nation that he to ashamed to divulge. Says it all, a truly shameful people. Ask any of them where there from. Cowards dear.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#39369 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand and acknowledge all the points that you have listed and that is why I will never stop posting on the evils of Islam
Good on you Sheilaa, keep spreading the word, there are still plenty of people that have no idea of the depravity that is islam.

Location hidden

#39370 May 12, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bother too much, after all some immigrant taxi driver from some muslim nation that he to ashamed to divulge. Says it all, a truly shameful people. Ask any of them where there from. Cowards dear.
I agree up to a point, but if we are posting on the net then in my opinion we need to be accountable for our actions. These dummies have no concept of accountability and it annoys me that they can post such trash and get away with it
pointy from pune

Pune, India

#39371 May 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
There is no end to such type of endless discussions and no conclusion is possible.
The lessons from history is for every one to see.
Muslim rule was not as black as these British Historians want us to believe.
When Muslims came to India it was known all over the world for its wealth.
After 1000 years of Muslim rule in India, it was still known for its wealth (that is why British came to it in the first place).
And after a "mere" 100 years of British rule, when they left, India was a "poor third world country".
Who did more damage to India is for you to infer, I do not want to comment.
And in 1000 rules of Muslims, Hindus were not reduced to "below SC / ST status" as Muslims have been reduced in India after "just" 65 years of Hindu rule!!
You interpret the facts in any way you like.
We have had our say and I do not wish to prolong this discussion.
We are entitled to our views.
Have a nice day.
In a war, there are no winners, everybody loses.(When army of islam attacked, everybody lost, lost lives, lost freedoms , mental independence, and also any argument islam had)
In a debate that runs to its logical conclusion, there are no losers, everybody wins.
Because even when you think one party's point was proven and the the party with counter argument got disproved, in the end the loser gained knowledge (if ego is in control). He/She learned something, and more importantly he/she can now correct his her own prior misconceptions and logical falsities, thus gaining knowledge or even wisdom.
And the so called winner of the argument will have another person to side by him in another argument. Or the student might become master and take ideas even forward to discover newer things others could not. His argument also gets validation from a totally independent and unbiased source (who is not under his influence, power subordinate dependent etc ). So he gains a lot too
\\\{The so called winner of a debate might actually end up losing something very valuable after a perceived VICTORY, if he succumbs to ego and starts thinking himself / herself to be in an eternal state of being 'ALWAYS RIGHT' and thus close up his mind to new but contrary arguments. His loss is his ability to learn further and improve (and progress for the better). He might start thinking he is now perfect, a state of human fantasy, for there is no such thing as perfection in the real world. And that will be the end of his learning life.}///
Alex

Australia

#39372 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree up to a point, but if we are posting on the net then in my opinion we need to be accountable for our actions. These dummies have no concept of accountability and it annoys me that they can post such trash and get away with it
They are not getting away with anything, we all know what backward, unkempt shameful people they really are. One look at there culture says it all.

http://www.sydney-australia.biz/photos/wyd/gr...

This is what your dealing with.
Alex

Australia

#39373 May 12, 2013
Immigrants coming to Sydney from this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7OXJbC444PA/TtcBK7z...

Ha ha , and they think they can match us.... HA Ha ha
Alex

Australia

#39374 May 12, 2013
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39375 May 12, 2013
"If he wants to be on this thread..." It does means that Ma Shieela does own this thread!!

As regards, info about the topic of thread, I would like people to read her past 100 posts and decide how many are on topic of the thread.

As someone said "Once a hate monger, always a hate monger"
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39376 May 12, 2013
pointy from pune wrote:
<quoted text>
In a war, there are no winners, everybody loses.(When army of islam attacked, everybody lost, lost lives, lost freedoms , mental independence, and also any argument islam had)
In a debate that runs to its logical conclusion, there are no losers, everybody wins.
Because even when you think one party's point was proven and the the party with counter argument got disproved, in the end the loser gained knowledge (if ego is in control). He/She learned something, and more importantly he/she can now correct his her own prior misconceptions and logical falsities, thus gaining knowledge or even wisdom.
And the so called winner of the argument will have another person to side by him in another argument. Or the student might become master and take ideas even forward to discover newer things others could not. His argument also gets validation from a totally independent and unbiased source (who is not under his influence, power subordinate dependent etc ). So he gains a lot too
\\\{The so called winner of a debate might actually end up losing something very valuable after a perceived VICTORY, if he succumbs to ego and starts thinking himself / herself to be in an eternal state of being 'ALWAYS RIGHT' and thus close up his mind to new but contrary arguments. His loss is his ability to learn further and improve (and progress for the better). He might start thinking he is now perfect, a state of human fantasy, for there is no such thing as perfection in the real world. And that will be the end of his learning life.}///
If you are looking for a winner....I declare you a winner!!

However I do not consider these posts either as a match or a podium from where to score above our correspondent.

I consider these threads as "info exchange" opportunities. In which we come to know about each other and their views.
The CACAPests Eradicators

UK

#39377 May 12, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex?

Are you kidding? Hey you MalbarCACA black Neegaar Dilat Dumbass Fuckwit FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta go do your KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM elsewhere.

We said NO indian cnuts allowed here.

FOOK OFF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones 5 min Captain Yesterday 9
Russia won't go 'begging' for better relations ... 47 min WE JUST DONT CARE 5
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 1 hr swedenforever 9
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) 1 hr swedenforever 187
Can't wait to vacation in apartheid Cuba? Don't... 2 hr Camilo Cienfuegos 20
'Charlie Hebdo' staff defends Mohammed cover 6 hr Don Imus 10
Thousands brave cold to denounce Israeli offens... (Jan '09) 6 hr segregation 9
More from around the web