Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46815 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

The CACAPests Eradicators

UK

#39350 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
THIS ARTICLE IS DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO AND IS BEING ABUSED BY THE EXTERMINATORS.
So what?

UK

#39351 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
TO BE CONTINUED
Yes CONTINUED:

[QUOTE who="NURSE RATChitt"You've been reported for being a tribal fool.[/QUOTE]

You, imbecilic JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE CLOWN.

We said:

No MalbarCACA Nurse RATChitt, IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.

FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR CACAHOLE pit latrines, septic tanks and HINDUSTINK cesspools.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39353 May 12, 2013
The CACAPests Eradicators wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes CONTINUED:
<quoted text>
We said:
No MalbarCACA Nurse RATChitt, IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.
FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR CACAHOLE pit latrines, septic tanks and HINDUSTINK cesspools.
I think it is hilarious that I have you performing like untrained seals who have no brain, carry on. LOL

UK

#39354 May 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="NURSE RATChitt"You've been reported for being a tribal HINDUSTANI fool.[/QUOTE]

We said:

Location hidden

#39355 May 12, 2013
Society of Australia Inc.

-Upholding Australian Values

Q on: Why We Oppose Islam for Australia

Islam is not just a religion. It is also a political, legal and military dogma that extends to all facets of a
Muslim's life, the cultural and legal landscape of where they live and a Muslim's relationship with non-
Muslims. For too long Islam has enjoyed immunity from necessary analysis, due criticism and debate
because of its status as 'just a religion'. Unfortunately, if we continue to tolerate Islam without
understanding it, Australia as a free, secular democracy will be lost. How so?

Islam tells Muslims not to integrate into non-Islamic countries

Many world leaders are now resigned to this fact. Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew publicly
stated “we can’t integrate Muslims”. British Prime Minister Cameron, French President Sarkozy and
German Chancellor Merkel have also stated that multiculturalism has failed in respect to Muslims. In
Australia, our politicians are gradually finding the courage and support to publicly agree.

This is because Islam teaches Muslims to avoid friendship or integration with non-Muslims (who are
'infidel' or 'kafir'), leading to division of public space like Muslim-only lavatories, swimming pool
sessions and prayer rooms; even calls for Muslim-only housing projects. This is apartheid and shows
contempt for Australia’s values of respect, tolerance and equality. While some Muslims do integrate,
they are rejecting key tenets of Islam by doing so. For many others, choosing Australian values over
Islam is simply not possible; their loyalty is to Islam and the Ummah (worldwide Muslim community)
first, their country second.

Islamic culture is forced on the host nation

History has shown that Muslims will not embrace other cultures or join a 'melting pot'. The culture of a
host country must be suppressed or replaced, eventually becoming known as 'the time of ignorance'.
We already see Government, workplaces and schools recognising Islamic holidays, daily prayer
times and special leave for hajj pilgrimage, amongst a myriad of other demands. Incrementally, halal
food is imposed on everybody, sexes are segregated and huge mosques and their minarets built as a
show of Islamic supremacy. Aspects of the dominant religion are sidelined or deemed 'offensive', anti-
Semitism increases and history books are rewritten to favour Islam and denigrate the host country's
heritage. Slowly but surely our Judaeo-Christian values, ethics and customs are being replaced.

Islam demands that Muslims obey and implement sharia law

Islam is a totalitarian ideology that does not separate its law from its religious entity. As a
consequence, Islamic sharia or 'divine' law undermines the separation of powers and the rule of law,
concepts that are fundamental to our values and democracy and which cannot be compromised
by erroneous 'human rights' or ‘freedom of religion’ claims.

TO BE CONTINUED

Location hidden

#39356 May 12, 2013
Moreover, it is an obligation of all Muslims to impose sharia law as the political and legal system of
the state. The call for it to govern only Muslims is just a first step. Sharia law includes:

• Polygamy, with up to four wives and an unlimited number of concubines;
• Child marriage, as Mohammed (the 'perfect example' of mankind) married a 6 year old;
• Slavery, as agreed by all four schools of Sunni jurisprudence;
• Killing of those who leave Islam, adulterers, blasphemers, critics of Islam and homosexuals;
• Women and non-Muslims being second-class citizens and men can legally beat their wives;
• Parents going unpunished if they kill their children, making 'honour killing' legal;
• Punishments such as beheading, whipping, stoning, cutting off hands and throwing off buildings;
• The imposition of a humiliating tax on all non-Muslims to support the Islamic ruling class; and
• enforcement of Sharia being a right of each Muslim, encouraging vigilante street ‘justice’.
Q Society opposes sharia law in Australia. Sharia law is a medieval and unchangeable legal code
which reflects the seventh-century, Arabian desert-living practices of Mohammed.

There is more information and contact details on our website. Please feel free to contact us with any
question you may have, or if you would like to support Q Society and our volunteer works

Contact: inbox@qsocaus.org -voice (02) 8006 1525 -fax (02) 8008 1529

Letters: Q Society of Australia -PO Box 1228 -Altona Gate – VIC – 3025

© Q Society of Australia Inc -Form Q11025R2 – Q Opposing Islam

Location hidden

#39358 May 12, 2013
The Exterminators wrote:
You are nada.

THIS ARTICLE IS DIRECTLY RELEVANT TO THE EXTERMINATORS.

Article 19 " Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinion without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers ".

Comments (1) The rights enshrined in articles 18 and 19 have been consistently violated in Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. In all three countries, the rights of their Bahai, Ahmadi and Shia minorities respectively have been denied. All three countries justify their actions by reference to Sharia. Christians in these countries are frequently arrested on charges of blasphemy and their rights denied.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39359 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you for NEVER being on topic. People are sick of your posts as can be seen by their responses to you.
You continuously post on something that is not relevant to this thread and whilst you are at it you make derogatory comments about the people of Australia. You also denigrate Jews and I for one have had enough. I urge others on this forum to complain about the content of Mug's post and their irrelevance to the thread
-
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reported you for NEVER being on topic. People are sick of your posts as can be seen by their responses to you.
You continuously post on something that is not relevant to this thread and whilst you are at it you make derogatory comments about the people of Australia. You also denigrate Jews and I for one have had enough. I urge others on this forum to complain about the content of Mug's post and their irrelevance to the thread
-
Try to remember this is what Islam is all about:
-
I copied this from sid for he was spot on what Islam is.

1. Islam must have it's way.
2. Islam is impervious to reason.
3. Islam is utterly unconcerned about rights, wants, needs of others.
4. Islam is abusive, threatening.
5. Islam retorts to violence if it doesn't get it's way.
6. Islam is lacking sympathy, empathy.
7. Islam is utterly selfish.
8. Islam plays the victim.
9. Islam blames others, will not take responsibility for behaviour.
10. Islam is unaware of it's unacceptable behaviour.
11. Islam will explain to you that everyone else has a problem not them and is wrong.
12. Islam is detached from reality.
Truth

UK

#39360 May 12, 2013
Singapore is an American stooge and soon Indonesia will teach Singapore to respect Muslims Lol!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39361 May 12, 2013
The Exterminators wrote:
<quoted text>
You, imbecilic JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE.
We said:
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY & Post THIEVES, PLAGIARIZERS, Black Dalit DALIT SteveDUMBASS SERVANTBOY ANARCHIST FUCKWITS, CACALIKI imbeciles, clowns, buffoons Gaand marau JHALLA Ghondoo SHEMALE DIMPRICKS, Ades Bender sock puppet Derpy Hooves, jimdians Sindian, Topix log accessors & mimickers dumb git proxy abusers, GOOD AUSSIES DEEPAK AngloIndian - Celt SWITCHERS Deepaks ONE EYED I love Allah BANDITs, HUNDUSTANI Poofters, Schleimscheißers, syphilitic malbar, gobbledegook Muzzie monkey chharchhobi ladygirl chickyladyrentboys, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey Gallahs post or oink oink oink or CASTRAT, septic tank inhabitants discussion will be tolerated.
-
Did you get it out of your system?
-
Read what Islam is all about.
-

-
-
It was so good I copied it from sid for he was spot on what Islam is.

11. Islam will explain to you that everyone else has a problem not them and is wrong.

Location hidden

#39362 May 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
Singapore is an American stooge and soon Indonesia will teach Singapore to respect Muslims Lol!
Are you on ice? Indonesia is one of the most corrupt countries in the world dummy!!!!!!!!!!Where do most of the people smugglers come from?
Truth

UK

#39363 May 12, 2013
The Truth is Singapore is not the pearl of Asia anymore , it is now Malaysia and Singapore has an ageing population and will regret splitting away from Malaysia.

Location hidden

#39364 May 12, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
<quoted text>
-
-
I copied this from sid for he was spot on what Islam is.
I understand and acknowledge all the points that you have listed and that is why I will never stop posting on the evils of Islam
Alex

Australia

#39365 May 12, 2013
The Exterminators wrote:
<quoted text>
We said:
Shut up Neegaar, Have a shower haircut, and a shave you Hobo.

Location hidden

#39366 May 12, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Neegaar, Have a shower haircut, and a shave you Hobo.
I have posted all the negative posts by idiots like him to the moderator. Hopefully this will be resolved by him/her
Tracker

Australia

#39367 May 12, 2013
Alex

Australia

#39368 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted all the negative posts by idiots like him to the moderator. Hopefully this will be resolved by him/her
I wouldn't bother too much, after all some immigrant taxi driver from some muslim nation that he to ashamed to divulge. Says it all, a truly shameful people. Ask any of them where there from. Cowards dear.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#39369 May 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand and acknowledge all the points that you have listed and that is why I will never stop posting on the evils of Islam
Good on you Sheilaa, keep spreading the word, there are still plenty of people that have no idea of the depravity that is islam.

Location hidden

#39370 May 12, 2013
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bother too much, after all some immigrant taxi driver from some muslim nation that he to ashamed to divulge. Says it all, a truly shameful people. Ask any of them where there from. Cowards dear.
I agree up to a point, but if we are posting on the net then in my opinion we need to be accountable for our actions. These dummies have no concept of accountability and it annoys me that they can post such trash and get away with it
pointy from pune

Pune, India

#39371 May 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
There is no end to such type of endless discussions and no conclusion is possible.
The lessons from history is for every one to see.
Muslim rule was not as black as these British Historians want us to believe.
When Muslims came to India it was known all over the world for its wealth.
After 1000 years of Muslim rule in India, it was still known for its wealth (that is why British came to it in the first place).
And after a "mere" 100 years of British rule, when they left, India was a "poor third world country".
Who did more damage to India is for you to infer, I do not want to comment.
And in 1000 rules of Muslims, Hindus were not reduced to "below SC / ST status" as Muslims have been reduced in India after "just" 65 years of Hindu rule!!
You interpret the facts in any way you like.
We have had our say and I do not wish to prolong this discussion.
We are entitled to our views.
Have a nice day.
In a war, there are no winners, everybody loses.(When army of islam attacked, everybody lost, lost lives, lost freedoms , mental independence, and also any argument islam had)
In a debate that runs to its logical conclusion, there are no losers, everybody wins.
Because even when you think one party's point was proven and the the party with counter argument got disproved, in the end the loser gained knowledge (if ego is in control). He/She learned something, and more importantly he/she can now correct his her own prior misconceptions and logical falsities, thus gaining knowledge or even wisdom.
And the so called winner of the argument will have another person to side by him in another argument. Or the student might become master and take ideas even forward to discover newer things others could not. His argument also gets validation from a totally independent and unbiased source (who is not under his influence, power subordinate dependent etc ). So he gains a lot too
\\\{The so called winner of a debate might actually end up losing something very valuable after a perceived VICTORY, if he succumbs to ego and starts thinking himself / herself to be in an eternal state of being 'ALWAYS RIGHT' and thus close up his mind to new but contrary arguments. His loss is his ability to learn further and improve (and progress for the better). He might start thinking he is now perfect, a state of human fantasy, for there is no such thing as perfection in the real world. And that will be the end of his learning life.}///

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr PolakPotrafi 2,145
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) 13 hr ljc 19
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jul 1 zionist media cabal 9
News Why the Confederate flag still flies in South C... Jun 30 Jamal 4
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Jun 23 LJC 5
News Adding Poland to Visa Waiver Program Invites Mo... Jun 22 wild child 1
News GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson: Close all ... Jun 19 swedenforever 4
More from around the web