Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46820 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Trucker

Australia

#39161 May 6, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Of course Muhammad was cuckolded, it is all in the Hadith, when Aisha was supposed to be lost in the desert fcking her lover Safwan.
-
Read this article and you will soon understand why Aisha was fcked by Safwan.
Spare me
"Aisha was traveling with her husband Mohammed and some of his followers. She left camp in the morning to search for her lost necklace; when she returned, she found that the company had broken camp and left without her. She waited patiently for half a day, until she was rescued by a man named Safwan and taken to rejoin the caravan.
Some observers said that she must have been having an affair with Safwan (because she had been alone with him), and urged Mohammed to divorce his wife. Mohammed then stated he had received a revelation from God directing that adultery be proven by four eyewitnesses, rather than simply inferred from opportunity."
I'm sorry, but reading that just made me gag on my own vomit. Is there, anywhere among the six billion people on the face of this planet, a single individual stupid enough to accept this shit as acceptable?
Before I even start on the many despicable points of interest in this excerpt from Islamic scripture, I better remind you that Aisha is the girl who Mohammed married when she was 6 (and he was 52) and then raped when she was 9. Hey, Big M, you're a nonce!
Anyway. Where to start? It's difficult, even for someone of my toxic eloquence, to analyse this particular tub of excrement. However, just for laughs, let's begin with issues of spousal neglect.
My wife is a less than perfect spouse. Whatever her failings, though, she's my wife and I love her. Call me an old softie, but if we were on a trip through the desert with my "followers" and she wandered off to look for her lost necklace I wouldn't just break camp and abandon her. No, call me sentimental if you like, but I'd hang about until she came back. I mean you never know, one day she might even figure out what her marriage vows meant; optimism is wonderful. And even if she doesn't, well, there's ways to deal with that - but I would never leave her to die in the desert. That just isn't on. I might be bitter, but I'm not actually twisted.
So anyway, let's just say that I follow the example of the True Prophet and abandon my wife in the desert (out of carelessness, not spite, as can be clearly seen by what follows.) Luckily, some bloke called Safwan rescues her and brings her back to civilisation, at some risk to his own life (deserts are NOT safe places!) So what do my faithful "followers" say? "Hey look! She walked here alone with a man! OK, the only alternative was an excruciatingly painful death from dehydration but hey, what the fuck, that must mean he's nailing her!"
Right, now let's assume that I am Mohammed. The reasonable thing to do is to conclude that my "followers" are a bunch of arseholes, because obviously they think that any decent woman would choose to scorch to death under the blazing Arabian sun rather than go anywhere alone with a man. At this point anyone with an IQ reaching double digits would have abandoned the whole Islam nonsense, told the "followers" to fuck off and die, and opened a falafel shop in downtown Medina ("Mohammed says, come on in and try Aisha's Kebab!")
Forgive me; but (Safwan aside) every character in this sorry tale is a sanctimonious, hypocritical, spiteful or stupid piece of shit. Any religion which can accept this wad of filth as part of its "holy" text is contemptible, and its practitioners are seriously misguided.
the west knows and understands this ! We have moved on ! Muslims just don't understand we know and keep peddling their crap. We are way past the pedophilia and plagerism however, just continue to try to get past it, as abhorrent as it is !
Trucker

Australia

#39162 May 6, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ is a pedophile, he likes the idea of older men diddling/marrying nine yr old girls just like they do in Afghan.
He does not want the laws to change either in these countries because the way it is right now is very good for these Muslim scum bag pedophiles!!
So of course MUQ does not consider sexually abusing young boys as abuse,,, he's a fkn pedophile, what would you expect from a rotten scum bag pedophile!!
my Afghan friends , have the best morals of people I know in Australia . They are not Muslim ! So don't say a race, narrow it to the religion responsible . After leaving Afghanistan, they checked the Islam baggage at the exit lounge, arriving fresh and unshackled embracing their new country and our people. They left because of unsatisfactory circumstances of law, politics and religion combined unfairly for citizens , they were smart enough to realize that, I am sure most of our immigrants are same, but still to afraid to unchain their own family. Fear is a powerful restraint, just like chains.
Trucker

Australia

#39163 May 6, 2013
Lile wrote:
<quoted text>
Vomit up your filth you dirty stinking gutless immigrant Coward.
immigrant falls into the sub Saharan iq category. Barely smart enough to write a post, but too dumb to realize @ 70 to 80 iq points, we accept him as a retarded idiot blabbering on about stuff we discard , but to him is profound lol an epiphany for an idiot is just a bad idea in the west !
Trucker

Australia

#39164 May 6, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You forgot the biggest Muslim racist genocides committed against a race.
80 Million Hindu Indians were killed by Islam, the funny part is that MUQ's own family was killed out by Islam and he still worships
his Arabic Muslim leaders.
like the rest, he has to live there and work there ! Survival ! Too afraid to cut the chains which he is a slave to, and literally " get a life "!
Trucker

Australia

#39165 May 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Children Who Sell Themselves
By SONIA FALEIRO
September 10, 2012 "New York Times" ---- PATNA, INDIA — While investigating child labor in India last month for a book, I found myself in the northern state of Bihar, an established source of children for trafficking networks.
Here, alongside the expected stories of abduction, I heard of another unexpected and heartbreaking path to servitude. Children as young as 10 had begun to directly offer themselves to traffickers because they could no longer go hungry.
I met 14-year-old Arun Kumar, who told me of his experience.
Kumar lives with his uncle and two younger siblings in Amni village, a day’s journey by bus from Patna, the Bihar state capital.
Two days before we met, Kumar had been returned home by a local nonprofit organization, supported by Save the Children, from a rice mill in the state of Haryana, where he had been working 18-hour days, seven days a week. He had been paid 800 rupees (a bit less than $20) a month.
On a rare day, he said, a machine would break down and the workers would be shooed out for a “holiday.”“I’d walk to the next village about an hour away,” he said,“to buy biscuits.”
The nonprofit organization first entreated, then threatened the factory owner with a noisy protest outside his mill.“I paid for him,” the owner argued, before finally releasing Kumar.
This was not the first time the organization sprang Kumar — he had been brought home from a another rice mill last year. The police were not approached either time, since it’s understood that they’re paid off by traffickers.
When I asked Kumar who had sent him to the mill, he said:“No one. I went because I wanted to.”
Kumar told me that although his uncle worked, there was not enough money for more than one one meal a day.
Better-off families in Amni eat twice a day. The village has never had electricity, running water or land to cultivate. There are no opportunities for education or employment, and the upper-caste families in the neighboring village routinely coopt government provisions meant to alleviate the grim, hard lives of Amni’s lower-caste Dalit families.
Poverty has traditionally fed child labor. India has an estimated 17 million child laborers, many of whom are visible in roadside restaurants, bakeries and car repair shops. Urban Indians assume that these children are either locals sent to work by their parents to earn a little extra cash, or runaways.
Taking on the world now MUQ ? I thought you just hated the west ? The is no end to hatred in Islam .
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#39166 May 6, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> my Afghan friends , have the best morals of people I know in Australia . They are not Muslim ! So don't say a race, narrow it to the religion responsible . After leaving Afghanistan, they checked the Islam baggage at the exit lounge, arriving fresh and unshackled embracing their new country and our people. They left because of unsatisfactory circumstances of law, politics and religion combined unfairly for citizens , they were smart enough to realize that, I am sure most of our immigrants are same, but still to afraid to unchain their own family. Fear is a powerful restraint, just like chains.
Ok religion then..

But be careful, a Tiger cannot change its strips!!
Trucker

Australia

#39167 May 6, 2013
Godless Goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
While not directly relevant to the argument I mentioned this not due to pride, but to show that it is possible for people to want to be good even as they are not believers of god. Such people do exist.
Hindu is just a term that has a specific definition as to one who follows the main principles of hinduism (ahimsa, dharma, veda). Nowhere is god belief mandatory. Lots of people consider themselves as hindu but non-theist too.
Some are mono theists while others are polytheists.
Refer:- Hindu Philosophy wiki page.
In India there is no religion column you have to fill anywhere. That was I think was long ago. Even if in some state asks in some form, you can choose not to answer. It is Illegal to ask religion in census survey!
<quoted text>
Purpose is personal well being and societal well being. Well being of society only multiples personal well being as it enables co operation. Well being = Peace + Progress + Happiness.
<quoted text>
Agree. But the larger good of society is still a EVENTUAL and GRADUAL result of morality guided good behavior code.
To deal with the rich and powerful, and the not so rich and powerful, we make openly declared LAWS, rules or Dharma that are applicable to all. Yes the rich can have more influence on framing of the laws and try to corrupt them. A majority can do same against a minority. Transparency is required, and apart from democracy,'logicracy' is needed ie rational thought. Rich powerful can also corrupt 'word of god'. Muslims claim Christianity as corrupted by Constantine. Shia claim Sunni Islam as corrupted by ...you know who.
The threshold for any change should be sound logic. Making laws absolutely rigid makes then unable to reform and remove flaws.
<quoted text>
LOVE for one. One has only to let oneself feel it for fellow man.
Yes that can be. A saint might get lot of misery and heart ache in return for all the goodwork. But few individual exceptions do not discount the reasons for being good which is General well being of society. Odds are, that most members of a society that has rational laws that maximize peace progress and happiness, will benefit over time. All societies are living proof of this, those that follow good laws. Better the laws (more rational), better off their members are on an average.
<quoted text>
Where is the contradiction? Karma = Action, behavior (in Sanskrit). Dharma = Duties, Rules, Laws - formulated and rationalized upon by wise men of society so as to maximize their well being (peace, progress, happiness).
Where does god come in?
Oh, so you are atheists ? Plenty of atheists in West, they will welcome you and agree with your summary.
Trucker

Australia

#39168 May 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Di you try to smell yourself? Did you not see people passing you by with hands on their noses?
That is what happens to people who find rot in others. They forget that they are the worst rot!!
Did not Jesus told you, do not judge others?
thinking of converting MUQ ?
Trucker

Australia

#39169 May 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Crime rates in Muslim country is higher than yours, will it justify your increasing crime rates and criminals?
you missed the point ! Our crime rate is exponentially increasing with Muslim immigration ! Big time ! The more Muslims the more criminals, the more crime ! So much in NSW that the police force had to dedicate an entire division to ME crime. Called the ME Crime Division. Requires as many police for 3% population as other 97%!
Trucker

Australia

#39170 May 6, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok religion then..
But be careful, a Tiger cannot change its strips!!
ok ! But this family is the salt of the earth. I participate in sport, family and meals weekly for long time now. I am humbled by their strength , love and benevolence. They are 1 st generation, been here long time now ! If not genuine, after ? 30 years ! We would have doubts. I have no doubts . Maybe never believed in Islam , maybe why they left ! God can judge them, I never will !
YTube

AOL

#39171 May 6, 2013

p r o o f____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS shortly to die

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39172 May 6, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Attack "Imminent."
Report: Documents Disclose 9/11 Warnings

By Matt Vasilogambros

September 11, 2012 "Yahoo News" -- Documents show the U.S. was given more warnings about potential terrorist attacks in the weeks leading up to 9/11, writes Vanity Fair contributing editor Kurt Eichenwald in a New York Times op-ed.

The documents predate the presidential daily briefing on Aug. 6, 2001, which said,“Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”

“The administration’s reaction to what Mr. Bush was told in the weeks before that infamous briefing reflected significantly more negligence than has been disclosed,” he wrote.“In other words, the Aug. 6 document, for all of the controversy it provoked, is not nearly as shocking as the briefs that came before it.”

The direct warnings to Bush, he writes, date back to the spring of 2001. On May 1, the CIA told the White House that there was “a group presently in the United States” that was planning an attack. On June 22, a daily briefing described the attack as "imminent." Administration officials, however, dismissed the warnings, saying that Osama bin Laden was merely feigning an attack to distract the U.S. from efforts against Saddam Hussein in Iraq.

“Intelligence officials, these sources said, protested that the idea of Bin Laden, an Islamic fundamentalist, conspiring with Mr. Hussein, an Iraqi secularist, was ridiculous, but the neoconservatives’ suspicions were nevertheless carrying the day,” Eichenwald wrote.“In response, the CIA prepared an analysis that all but pleaded with the White House to accept that the danger from Bin Laden was real.”

Briefings on June 29, July 1, and July 24 carried similar warnings. On July 9, Eichenwald writes, one official suggested staff members of the CIA Counterterrorism Center “put in for a transfer so that somebody else would be responsible when the attack took place.”

“[The Bush administration] got this information and they weren't looking at it in the context of here's this huge threat that's developed,” Eichenwald said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.“Look at what the Pentagon said,‘What's the nation state that's backing them? Oh, we think it's Iraq.’ And so, it was a frame of mind that was not unreasonable for them to have because they hadn't been getting the intelligence until very recently about the evolution and change of al-Qaida.”
Eichenwald, however, was criticized by former New York Gov. George Pataki, a Republican, for writing the piece.

“I think this is incredibly unfortunate,” he said on Morning Joe, adding that, "I think is incredibly unfair and a disservice to history.”
Eichenwald wrote a book,“500 Days: Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars,” describing the intelligence briefings and actions taken by the Bush administration before and after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39173 May 6, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>you missed the point ! Our crime rate is exponentially increasing with Muslim immigration ! Big time ! The more Muslims the more criminals, the more crime ! So much in NSW that the police force had to dedicate an entire division to ME crime. Called the ME Crime Division. Requires as many police for 3% population as other 97%!
Why do you not "Islamic solution" to "exponentially bring down the Crime rate" amongst Muslims living in your country.\

May be only Criminal Minded Muslims go to your country, thinking that it would a heaven for criminals, because its founding fathers were "all criminals"

You HAVE to accept all criminals and prisoners in your country. That is your basic ideology.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39174 May 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
The main thing western people feel 'concerned' about is the invasion of their countries by primitive Muslims, aided and abetted by traitor western governments.'Honour' killings, acid throwing, forced marriage, female genital mutiliation, cousin marriage - but wait, maybe we just invented these things to annoy Muslims.
Maybe you need to feel 'concerned' about the high levels of rape and violence committed by 'peace loving' Muslim immigrants eg, Oslo, France, the UK, in fact, every country where Muslims have been allowed to live. Go ahead, check out the rape stats for Norway, check out the Muslim ghettos in France and Belgium where its dangerous for police and ambulance workers to enter.
Maybe you don't consider entrenched customs like the sale of young boys in Afghanistan to be child abuse. I'm not surprised.
There are two solution to your problems, choose the one which you "least like"!!

1. Punish any Muslim committing any crime in your country with "Islamic criminal justice system". That will bring the crime rate to near zero!!

2. Return all Muslims back to their countries, and take back all the Jews from Isreal to your country. That WILL make the criminal rate in both regions to zero.

There is no third solution which I can see.

Now the ball is in your court.

PS:

I like the second solution much better, because it will solve two problems with one stroke.

And Australia will jump to first position in world with so many High IQ Jews coming to their country and turning in into a "green country" from one end to another. As they did it in Israel.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#39175 May 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You HAVE to accept all criminals and prisoners in your country. That is your basic ideology.
Oh stop displaying your stupid ignorance MUQ,,,, go read your fkn qran, that's the only ideology you understand!!
back hander

Kellyville, Australia

#39176 May 6, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
Oh rubbish. YOu obviously have not studied history throughout the ages if you are saying that white races have killed more than all other religions combined.NIce highlight on your Muslim fantaticism and racism.
Just for starters:
* 40,000,000 Red China, 1949-76 (outright killing, manmade famine, Gulag)
* 4,000,000 Ethiopia, 1962-92: Communists, artificial hunger, genocides
* 3,900,000 Zaire (Congo-Kinshasa): 1967-68; 1977-78; 1992-95; 1998-present
* 2,800,000 Korean war, 1950-53
* 1,900,000 Sudan, 1955-72; 1983-2006 (civil wars, genocides)
* 1,970,000 Cambodia: Khmer Rouge 1975-79; civil war 1978-91
* 1,800,000 Vietnam War, 1954-75
* 1,800,000 Afghanistan: Soviet and internecine killings, Taliban 1980-2001
1* 1,450,000 West Pakistan massacres in East Pakistan (Bangladesh 1971)
1* 1,400,000 Nigeria, 1966-79 (Biafra); 1993-present
1* 1,100,000 Mozambique, 1964-70 (30,000)+ after retreat of Portugal 1976-92
*1,500,000 Iran-Iraq-War, 1980-88
*900,000 Rwanda genocide, 1994
15 875,000 Algeria: against France 1954-62 (675,000); between Islamists and the government 1991-2006 (200,000)
* 850,000 Uganda, 1971-79; 1981-85; 1994-present
* 650,000 Indonesia: Marxists 1965-66 (450,000); East Timor, Papua, Aceh etc, 1969-present (200,000)
* 580,000 Angola: war against Portugal 1961-72 (80,000); after Portugal’s retreat (1972-2002)
* 500,000 Brazil against its Indians, up to 1999
* 430,000 Vietnam, after the war ended in 1975 (own people; boat refugees)
* 400,000 Indochina: against France, 1945-54
* 400,000 Burundi, 1959-present (Tutsi/Hutu)
* 700,000 Somalia, 1991-present
* 700,000 North Korea up to present (own people)
* 350,000 Kurds in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, 1980s-1900,000 Iraq, 1970-2003 (Saddam against minorities)
* 190,000 Lebanon civil war, 1975-90
*90,000 Iran, 1978-79 (revolution)
*29,000 Jordan government vs. Palestinians, 1970-71 (Black September)
*20,000 Syria, 1982 (against Islamists in Hama)
* 70,000 Syrians dead and counting, present internal conflict.
---more lists, but I've run out of space and energy!
You don't even value your own blood though, so how can any sane person expect you to value anybody elses. Take westerners out of the equasion, you will still kill each other with regular montony, you have been responsible for more of your own deaths in this modern era than any western influence.
The usual muslim banging on about Drones killing (and yes, unfortunatley they sometimes kill innocent civilians) when your own murder rate makes the drones look tame.
NINETY PERCENT OF THE ELEVEN MILLION MUSLIMS WHO HAVE DIED SINCE 1948 HAS BEEN BY EACH OTHER'S MUSLIM HANDS!! Maybe you should CONVINCE OTHER MUSLIMS OF YOUR PEACEFUL RELIGION NOT US WESTERNERS! "
Again, this is merely an inconvenient truth to a rabid brainwashed type muslim.
-
You forgot the biggest Muslim racist genocides committed against a race.
80 Million Hindu Indians were killed by Islam, the funny part is that MUQ's own family was killed out by Islam and he still worships
his Arabic Muslim leaders.

Indeed.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#39177 May 6, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that means is that the majority of Muslims will never enter into the Islamic heaven, maybe if the Jews have space, they may let the into the Israel heaven a few none white Muslims in
To act as servants.
They should feel hard done by .

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#39178 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you not "Islamic solution" to "exponentially bring down the Crime rate" amongst Muslims living in your country.\
May be only Criminal Minded Muslims go to your country, thinking that it would a heaven for criminals, because its founding fathers were "all criminals"
Didn't those crime minded peoples come from their Islamic homelands and how was it so that they had criminal minds seeing Islam forbids crime entirely doesn't it MUQ ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39179 May 7, 2013
Trucker wrote:
well, at least you are not in denial. Muslims simply come from societies " less complicated" , despots take all the money and don't care how they behave. The West has streamlined society with ( I agree too many ) rules and laws to completely get rid of violence. In 23 million people, if we have one death or one assault 6,000 kilometers away, it is on our news channel and we shake our heads. Muslims like aboriginal communities have so much assault, rape, deaths usually this is accepted and even murders go unreported.

Not being mean about this but the culture shock is on the citizens whose nations hosts Muslims. We are shocked by Muslim behavior they have not grasped the concept of a more evolved society, and imagine we are like them or society same people different .

I can't disagree criminals hide their crimes,Muslims just have a monopoly on crime, in their new countries . Even taking over entire areas like kings cross in nsw, because previous crime ethnicities mellowed and lost the propensity to commit violent crimes.( ref: underbelly golden mile ).

Has to do with iq and education as well, poorer countries, less education. We have plenty dumbarse whites, but 3rd world dumbarses still lack a society based support which keeps them down, and their countries down, also because they make poor choices with government who steal the countries money.

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century."

You see ME is same as sub Saharan Africans ! IQ of 70 to 80 ! which is just above African Blacks and Australian aboriginals they always and historically seek to enslave. Not working for them in west, we think their fairy tales are bullshit and our laws stop Muslims cutting off our heads when we tell them this!

So you are right MUQ !!
Ans.

I think what answer I gave to your "shorter post" suffice for this one also.

Why post a Long Reply, when the shorter one can do the job.!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#39180 May 7, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't those crime minded peoples come from their Islamic homelands and how was it so that they had criminal minds seeing Islam forbids crime entirely doesn't it MUQ ?
There are crimes and criminal minded people in every nation and amongst every groups.....

...But....

There is only One Country in the world which was started by ex-criminals!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 5 min Tasahce 1,783
News Why the Confederate flag still flies in South C... Jun 24 jimmy dean 3
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Jun 23 LJC 5
News Adding Poland to Visa Waiver Program Invites Mo... Jun 22 wild child 1
News GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson: Close all ... Jun 19 swedenforever 4
News Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp in Syria war (Dec '13) Jun 17 Zeppelin 84
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jun 17 bevdogpoo Hughes 8
More from around the web