Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46812 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

unwantedimmigran t

Botany, Australia

#38850 Apr 24, 2013
Interestingly, if you going onto Islamic or Muslim forums, you will see about a 75% rate of Muslims who more or less have no sympathy about the Boston bombings nor the loss of life for the 8 yr old boy.
The tone is very much "well they had it coming"! These forums were based in Western countries. So again, you have an example of wanting all the freedom, democracy and safety of a Western country while spitting venom at that same country.

In their minds the West has no sympathies coming their way for perceived injustices the West has brought upon their lands.
I will say in fairness, a small percentage of Muslims on those sites genuinely expressed anger about the attacks and opposed those views of those who had the "they had that coming" attitude.
Unfortunatley, they were well and truly in the minority. I admired them for their courage to speak out against a populist forum ideology.

This is why Australians fear Muslims, because the feeling is that Muslims want 'reprisal' in the form of violence.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#38851 Apr 24, 2013
Muslims like to think australians fear them but this is not the case and that's what pisses them off. Islam itself is a religion of fear and it's followers live in a constant sate of paranoia. Most australians are free from the mind control of fundamentalist belief systems and are therefore capable of rational creative thought. Muslims are like Pavlov's dogs, conditioned to respond on a purely emotional level, islam is a belief system driven by narcissistic infantile emotionalism rather than rational analytical thought.
Muslims do not suffer from cognitive dissonance, they are perfectly able to hold two contradictory thoughts simultaneously and believe fervently in the veracity of both, killing is not murder, FGM is not barbaric, hatred is love. Islam is a blueprint for insanity and muslims demonstrate the mental instability required to be a believer.
Stinking Immigrant

Perth, Australia

#38852 Apr 24, 2013
immigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an idiot to think we would listen to your rants when we have proof of who is behind the bloodshed in our Muslim lands.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Neegaar,

http://dawn.com/2013/04/24/bomb-blast-injured...

HA HA HA HA haaaa Blackee, LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL Slumpig

What a bunch of BACKWARD LOSERS..... I'm glad their dead....... HA Ha ha
MUQs Success

Perth, Australia

#38853 Apr 24, 2013

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#38854 Apr 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thenceforth were your (i.e. Jew's) hearts hardened: they became like a rock and even worse in hardness. For among rocks there are some from which rivers gush forth; others there are which when split asunder send forth water; and others which sink for fear of Allah, and Allah is not unmindful of what you do" (2:74)
Did not your prophets heart harden towards those who would not accept Islam ?
god reclaims Church

Australia

#38856 Apr 25, 2013
Umayyd a metaphor wrote:
Muslims destroyed the tower at the ummayyd mosque in syria. This is the 2nd most holy site in islams historical progression. It's like Christians destroying St peters of Rome.
The ummayds were Syrian from Marw and tried to evolve Islam from it's heretical pagan Allah moon god beliefs into a further synthetic adopting christian & roman beliefs.
Islam went thru a rapid expansion, the islamic
caliphate was run by the Sryian governor and backfilled what was the collapse of the roman empire, Islam moved in to the ex colonies & territories of Rome.
But the syrian attempts to modernize & expand
Islam were troubled. It triggered 3 civil wars within Islam and a Berber revolt. Islam was largely a spent force within 140 years.

Control of Islam then moved to the Turks, then
the Mongols, who never believed in it but used it
as a subjugation & tribute mechanism.
Today the vast majority of Muslims (90%) come from the mongol takeover of Islam, they do not understand what they believe, but were born
enlsaved into it.
Now the great unwind. All across the earth as knowledge is brought to these people, Islam is
ignored or discarded.
Islam is in conflict and at war with each other.
Like the Umayyd mosque tower,,, Islam is
collapsing within itself.
Very good, factual, relevant and interesting.
To the very heart of the topic, what do we have to fear from Islam...
Very little it seems, Islam is at war with itself and in collapse everywhere.
The destruction of the umayyd minaret is very much a metaphor for the collapse of islam, it was the first 'conquest' of Islam in it's original expansion. Now Syria, once the very centre of Islam is in chaos & civil war.

How long before the Umayyd mosque in Allepo will be converted back to be a Christian church ?
*
Because without the minaret, that is what is is now. It's now reverted back to being what it was, the church of St John the Baptist.
*
God has given a sign.
*
The end of the evil of Islam is in sight.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38858 Apr 25, 2013
Rocksolid wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point all the things you list all happen in the muslim world as well ?
BUT
We don't have Christians trying to blow up other Christians children on a daily basis.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/24/30007...
We don't have the absolute hatred that muslims have for muslims in our culture
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/24/29996...
The absolute hated
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/23/29990...
Is this the success you talk about....... to every body else failure.
You may be right, you do not do the killing on the daily basis.

But you kill in masse, and more than double or treble or make it more than 10 times the numbers killed by Muslims.

So ultimately, you become the most efficient Killing Machine.

That is what I was saying all along that Christians and White races have killed more innocent humans than all other religions combined.

Look at the mayhem about those three people killed in Boston....did any one heard about how many people were killed in latest Drone strikes in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen?

It seems it is your blood that has any value and not any one else's?

And still you people are "Most peaceful nations in the world"
HONESTLY

Botany, Australia

#38859 Apr 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right, you do not do the killing on the daily basis.
But you kill in masse, and more than double or treble or make it more than 10 times the numbers killed by Muslims.
So ultimately, you become the most efficient Killing Machine.
That is what I was saying all along that Christians and White races have killed more innocent humans than all other religions combined.
Look at the mayhem about those three people killed in Boston....did any one heard about how many people were killed in latest Drone strikes in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen?
It seems it is your blood that has any value and not any one else's?
And still you people are "Most peaceful nations in the world"
Oh rubbish. YOu obviously have not studied history throughout the ages if you are saying that white races have killed more than all other religions combined.NIce highlight on your Muslim fantaticism and racism.

Just for starters:
* 40,000,000 Red China, 1949-76 (outright killing, manmade famine, Gulag)


* 4,000,000 Ethiopia, 1962-92: Communists, artificial hunger, genocides

* 3,900,000 Zaire (Congo-Kinshasa): 1967-68; 1977-78; 1992-95; 1998-present

* 2,800,000 Korean war, 1950-53

* 1,900,000 Sudan, 1955-72; 1983-2006 (civil wars, genocides)

* 1,970,000 Cambodia: Khmer Rouge 1975-79; civil war 1978-91

* 1,800,000 Vietnam War, 1954-75

* 1,800,000 Afghanistan: Soviet and internecine killings, Taliban 1980-2001

1* 1,450,000 West Pakistan massacres in East Pakistan (Bangladesh 1971)

1* 1,400,000 Nigeria, 1966-79 (Biafra); 1993-present

1* 1,100,000 Mozambique, 1964-70 (30,000)+ after retreat of Portugal 1976-92

*1,500,000 Iran-Iraq-War, 1980-88

*900,000 Rwanda genocide, 1994

15 875,000 Algeria: against France 1954-62 (675,000); between Islamists and the government 1991-2006 (200,000)

* 850,000 Uganda, 1971-79; 1981-85; 1994-present


* 650,000 Indonesia: Marxists 1965-66 (450,000); East Timor, Papua, Aceh etc, 1969-present (200,000)

* 580,000 Angola: war against Portugal 1961-72 (80,000); after Portugal’s retreat (1972-2002)

* 500,000 Brazil against its Indians, up to 1999

* 430,000 Vietnam, after the war ended in 1975 (own people; boat refugees)

* 400,000 Indochina: against France, 1945-54

* 400,000 Burundi, 1959-present (Tutsi/Hutu)

* 700,000 Somalia, 1991-present

* 700,000 North Korea up to present (own people)

* 350,000 Kurds in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, 1980s-1900,000 Iraq, 1970-2003 (Saddam against minorities)

* 190,000 Lebanon civil war, 1975-90

*90,000 Iran, 1978-79 (revolution)

*29,000 Jordan government vs. Palestinians, 1970-71 (Black September)

*20,000 Syria, 1982 (against Islamists in Hama)

* 70,000 Syrians dead and counting, present internal conflict.

---more lists, but I've run out of space and energy!

You don't even value your own blood though, so how can any sane person expect you to value anybody elses. Take westerners out of the equasion, you will still kill each other with regular montony, you have been responsible for more of your own deaths in this modern era than any western influence.
The usual muslim banging on about Drones killing (and yes, unfortunatley they sometimes kill innocent civilians) when your own murder rate makes the drones look tame.

NINETY PERCENT OF THE ELEVEN MILLION MUSLIMS WHO HAVE DIED SINCE 1948 HAS BEEN BY EACH OTHER'S MUSLIM HANDS!! Maybe you should CONVINCE OTHER MUSLIMS OF YOUR PEACEFUL RELIGION NOT US WESTERNERS!
immigrant

Australia

#38860 Apr 25, 2013
Stinking Immigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Neegaar,
http://dawn.com/2013/04/24/bomb-blast-injured...
HA HA HA HA haaaa Blackee, LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL Slumpig
What a bunch of BACKWARD LOSERS..... I'm glad their dead....... HA Ha ha
HA HA HA HA haaaa LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL convict LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL

Americans are the most drugged and indebted people on earth, with the highest rates of teen pregnancy and childbirth among developed nations. We don’t think much about the future, nor can we envision what it might bring. With no universal healthcare, many of us don’t even dare to think about our own bodily decline or vulnerabilities.“Kicking the can down the road” has become our mantra. Each speech by the President is a vapid pep talk with no correlation to reality, yet, clouded by virtual or real narcotics, many of us still clap and cheer. Others mumble that it’s time we fight back, but with our enemy ill-defined or out of reach, we’re reduced to shooting innocents or ourselves.

Linh Dinh is the author of two books of stories, five of poems, and a novel, Love Like Hate. He’s tracking our deteriorating socialscape through his frequently updated photo blog, State of the Union.
Report a Muslim

Saint Marys, Australia

#38861 Apr 25, 2013
Today a massive crackdown on all the immigrants working here illegally & stealing Australian jobs was announced (below).
*
You can call 1800 009 623 dob in an illegal, or a company that is employing an illegal.
Please call now with your suspect illegals.
*
Here is the press announcement.
The Australian Taxation Office is cracking down on holders of 27 types of visas.

Details of one million Australian visa holders will
be compared with tax office records in a data-matching investigation targeting fraud and tax law breaches.

The Australian Tax Office has announced it will
seek and collect names and addresses and other details of the holders of 27 types of visas, including skilled workers under the contentious 457 program and students.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship will provide the details for the 2012, 2013 and 2014 income years.

"These will be electronically matched and
analysed with certain sections of ATO data holdings to identify potential fraud, and other non compliance with lodgment and payment obligations under taxation law," the ATO said in
a notice in the government gazette.

"Records relating to approximately 1,000,000
individuals who were granted visas under the above subclasses will be matched.

"The ATO may also provide information to assist the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to
maintain the integrity of the student and temporary working visa programs.
The ATO is legally able to provide this information."

The data exchange will include all international travel movements undertaken by the visa holder,
the listed educational institution where the person intends to study; information about immigration agents who helped process the visa; and any other visa information.
*
Call 1800 009 623 to dob in suspected illegal Immigrants.
Many will be illegal in some form, be it their visa or working conditions or fraud & criminal activities
they engage in.
Or call regarding their employer, be this mcdonalds, 711 or caltex, or pehaps it's an cleaning company.
Odds are the Immigrant is in breach of their
working conditions, is stealing Australian jobs and not paying tax.
*
Call now to dob them in.
ESP radical Muslims who are almost always criminal as well.
*
It's your duty as an Australian.

Call 1800 009 623
It's anonymous.
The immigration dept, tax dept, then the police will then deal with the Muslim suspect in the shop or in the street or wherever.
Any Muslim in Islamic clothing, with a beard or who preaches non Christian values is a suspect.
Also report their employer (many wont as they are here to steal benefits).
Report any Muslim you see with large amounts of money or if they are in a car or other asset without any visible means of income.
*
You have a right to decide who will be in this country and this is your chance to influence that.
*
Call now on any Muslim man, woman or child that you think is not suitable for Australia abd needs to be investigated.
*
1800 009 623
*
Call Now !
*
The SWAT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

#38862 Apr 25, 2013
Report FAggrolite, all the Ades and sock puppets, sIndian, Anglo Indian and Good Aussies.
immigrant

Australia

#38863 Apr 25, 2013
We weep for the violence done to ours but not for the violence we do to others
By Missy Comley Beattie
Posted on April 24, 2013by Missy Comley Beattie

Imagine you’re there, eager, exuberant. You look at the sky and gasp at its beauty. It’s a perfect day for a life-affirming event. Suddenly you hear. You hear, but what you hear really doesn’t register as frightening. After all, this is a celebration. And then you see. You see a curling cloud of smoke. You watch, noticing the way it dances, changing shape. And then, there’s another sound, followed by screams. Your gaze shifts. You look up, staring into the face of someone whose eyes speak horror. You turn, to see. A leg, missing its foot. A body, without legs. Your spouse’s. Your child’s.I’ve just described a wedding party in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, any place exploded by war.
A week ago Monday, the tragedy happened to occur in Massachusetts where the FBI searches for answers.Early in April, the heartbreak you heard little or nothing about took place in Afghanistan, when a NATO airstrike killed 20. Among the dead were 11 children.
There is no hunt for the murderers of civilians killed by “pressure cookers” manufactured by huge weapons corporations. Occasionally, we hear or read the understatement “collateral damage” as an expression of regret for what’s done in our names, but the decision yielding that euphemism is deemed justifiable by some. American exceptionalism, you know.
A few minutes ago, I viewed photos of two of Boston’s dead. One revealed a beautiful young woman. The other was an adorable little boy.
Barack Obama made this statement:
Any time bombs are used to target innocent civilians, it is an act of terror. What we don’t yet know, however, is who carried out this attack or why, whether it was planned and executed by a terrorist organization—foreign or domestic—or was the act of a malevolent individual. Of course this is an act of terror. It terrorized. That was the intent. Whether the perpetrator is homegrown or foreign grown, acting with an accomplice, or among a membership dead set on roosting the chickens, people are afraid—despite Obama’s ridiculous statement:“The American people refuse to be terrorized.”
The US government demands our fear, exploits our emotions—to commit its own acts of terror.
My first thought as I read the news was a question: What country will bear the brunt of revenge if the attack is not domestic? This is the reality that makes me weep with despair—that people, within the borders of the red, white, and blue, are so afraid that they enthusiastically demonize and dehumanize an entire group of people.
Meanwhile, experts are debating how to ease the fears of America’s children. Singing a moving rendition of the National Anthem at a ballgame is not the solution. Rather, we should be demanding an end to injustice, an end to war. Because Boston is daily for those who live in areas of “overseas contingency operation.” Yes, that’s another euphemism, conceived by the Pentagon, for AfPakIraq conflict.
Obama said:“If you want to know who we are, what America is, how we respond to evil, that’s it—selflessly, compassionately, unafraid.”Ask the people whose countries we invade if America is selfless, compassionate. Violence is a circle that returns vengeance. Our culture of hatred, of objectifying others, of mighty righteousness has blown back with calamitous potency.
Mothers and fathers in the Newtowns and Bostons and malls and on city streets never know when they kiss their loved ones goodbye and send them off to wherever, if they’ll be called to identify a body at some morgue or to the school or hospital to learn the severity of the injuries.“Not my child. Please, not my child.” Saying this over and over with little or no consideration that parents, human beings, in the countries we ravage with war, cry for their own, love their children just as much as we love ours.
Missy Comley Beattie can be reached at [email protected]
Allah sends a message

Saint Marys, Australia

#38865 Apr 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right, you do not do the killing on the daily basis.
But you kill in masse, and more than double or treble or make it more than 10 times the numbers killed by Muslims.
So ultimately, you become the most efficient Killing Machine.
That is what I was saying all along that Christians and White races have killed more
innocent humans than all other religions combined.
Look at the mayhem about those three people killed in Boston....did any one heard about how
many people were killed in latest Drone strikes in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen?
It seems it is your blood that has any value and not any one else's?
And still you people are "Most peaceful nations in the world"
We keep the peace or wage the wars we want against the enemies we want.
We tell the nationalist Sunnis to kill the communist Sunnis and 3 million Muslims are then dead without us lifting a finger (indonesia 65).
We tell the Shia one thing & the Sunni another and our factories supply both, 5m Muslims kill each other on our instruction (iraq/ Iran).
We arm and plot with our creation the wahabbi to fight as our proxy against the godless soviet, then we abandon them and kill them at our leisure. Our drones see you, in your house. Your woman fully exposed, naked to our infrared.
Your young adopt us, fetish us, commit Tasweer, wear nail polish at prayers, do not understand what they believe, Islam to them is old men and clerics, YouTube and Facebook is their god. The CIA tracks their movements and controls their very thoughts. We make the enemies we need. Sunni, Shia, Allawite, Wahabbi, Salafi - these are all uniforms we have made for you as you fight & kill each other.
We tread on his face (literally) and our moon rocks are real but yours are false.
You pray like frogs to an empty stone outbuilding and a fake black stone, your god in shame at how pathetic you have become.
Your Allah is puny, cold & silent. Since Hubal has gone, he can not hear you and he has no messenger.
Allah turns his cold moon face away from you.
He says 'You deserve your fate to be slaves of the Christians and enemies of each other within Islam because you follow the lies of Muhammad'.
Stinking Immigrant

Brisbane, Australia

#38868 Apr 25, 2013
immigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA haaaa LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL convict LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL
Americans are the most drugged and indebted people on earth, with the highest rates of teen pregnancy and childbirth among developed nations. We don’t think much about the future, nor can we envision what it might bring. With no universal healthcare, many of us don’t even dare to think about our own bodily decline or vulnerabilities.“Kicking the can down the road” has become our mantra. Each speech by the President is a vapid pep talk with no correlation to reality, yet, clouded by virtual or real narcotics, many of us still clap and cheer. Others mumble that it’s time we fight back, but with our enemy ill-defined or out of reach, we’re reduced to shooting innocents or ourselves.
Linh Dinh is the author of two books of stories, five of poems, and a novel, Love Like Hate. He’s tracking our deteriorating socialscape through his frequently updated photo blog, State of the Union.
lol lol lol lol lol

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/04/20...

ha ha ha ha , good the more dead the better.

Losers breed losers .... please muslims blow up more and more of your own kind .... You Stink.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38869 Apr 26, 2013
NT wrote:
Did not your prophets heart harden towards those who would not accept Islam ?
Ans.

The reality is totally different from what you have written, and it is Quran the “Most Reliable and Authentic book on the face of this testifies in following verses”

1.“We sent you not, but as a mercy of all Creatures, RAHMAT LIL- ALAMEEN is a very famous title of our Beloved Prophet.

2. And you stand on an exalted standard of Character (68:4)

3.“It is part of the Mercy of God that you deal gently with them…”(3:159)

Our prophet was so eager that people should accept his message, that he in fact God Almighty to console him, as the following verses from Quran reveal

4. We have not sent Quran to you to be (an occasion) for your distress, but only as an admonition to those who fear (God)“(20:2)

5.“You would only perchance fret yourself to death following after them in grief, if they believe not in this message”(18:6)

6.“it may be you will fret your soul with grief, that they do become believers”(36:3)

There are many such verses in Quran that show prophet’s extreme wish and his sorrow about those who did not believe in him.

So there was no “hardening of his heart” towards unbelievers as you said, but an extremely king person, who fret for people who reject his message that they are going to hell fire.

He was the “perfect example of what Jesus said “Hate Crime and not Criminals”

There are innumerable incidents in his life, when he not only pardoned his bitterest enemies, and on such occasions when he have them under full control and there was no one to stop him. I will give you some of these incidents.

a. He pardoned Abu SUFYAN and his Wife HIND, who were his bitterest enemies and gave him endless troubles. The way she mutilated the body of his uncle HAMZA.

And Hind herself said “Before tosay, your face was most unliked to me, but today it is the most beloved…”

b. Khalid the Son of Waleed, at whose hands he suffered the loss of so many of his companions, when he came to become Muslim, Prophet not only pardoned him, but made him commander of Islamic party going to fight.

c. The same attitude he showed to general populace of Makkah when he conquered it and to the people of Taif, who mistreated him.

d. He treated well those taken prisoners and those who were made slaves. He was most kind to women folk and little children used to play with him.

It is as Ali, his cousin said “Those who did not have any personal dealing with the prophet hated him, but once they came closer to him and dealt with him, started loving him.

But he was also an administrator of the nation and had to protect its boundaries and maintain law and order in the nation.

But even on these occasions, he was not cruel and never exceeded the does of punishment.

His dealings with Jews and Christians, never reached to the level of hate. He had trade and business relations with Jews even to the time of his death.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38870 Apr 26, 2013
Allah sends a message wrote:
<quoted text>
We keep the peace or wage the wars we want against the enemies we want.
We tell the nationalist Sunnis to kill the communist Sunnis and 3 million Muslims are then dead without us lifting a finger (indonesia 65).
We tell the Shia one thing & the Sunni another and our factories supply both, 5m Muslims kill each other on our instruction (iraq/ Iran).
We arm and plot with our creation the wahabbi to fight as our proxy against the godless soviet, then we abandon them and kill them at our leisure. Our drones see you, in your house. Your woman fully exposed, naked to our infrared.
Your young adopt us, fetish us, commit Tasweer, wear nail polish at prayers, do not understand what they believe, Islam to them is old men and clerics, YouTube and Facebook is their god. The CIA tracks their movements and controls their very thoughts. We make the enemies we need. Sunni, Shia, Allawite, Wahabbi, Salafi - these are all uniforms we have made for you as you fight & kill each other.
We tread on his face (literally) and our moon rocks are real but yours are false.
You pray like frogs to an empty stone outbuilding and a fake black stone, your god in shame at how pathetic you have become.
Your Allah is puny, cold & silent. Since Hubal has gone, he can not hear you and he has no messenger.
Allah turns his cold moon face away from you.
He says 'You deserve your fate to be slaves of the Christians and enemies of each other within Islam because you follow the lies of Muhammad'.
Why should you worry about Shia killing Sunni and vice versa?

You should be happy that they are killing each others?

What if they united and started against you?

So let them fight and add fat to the fire and keep them both supplied with weapons. That is the SAFEST course for you.

Stand away from every Muslim country, that is the prudent advice from me.

"Swallow " some minor "spill over" to you own countries and do not make a big issue of it!!
MUQ SOS

Australia

#38871 Apr 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you worry about Shia killing Sunni and vice versa?
You should be happy that they are killing each others?
What if they united and started against you?
So let them fight and add fat to the fire and keep them both supplied with weapons. That is the SAFEST course for you.
Stand away from every Muslim country, that is
the prudent advice from me.
"Swallow " some minor "spill over" to you own countries and do not make a big issue of it!!
MUQ you have trouble with English.
Let me translate again to you.
We dont worry. We are sleek and in control.
Islam is the nervous anxious neurotic one.
An Islam rendered into factions & schisms. An Islam of self doubt and dawning comprehension that everything you believe in is false.
An Islam where your Muslim born youth fetish us and worship our gods. Whole Muslim nations that have never opened the Quran. A Muslim people that laugh at figures such as you, a lost soul, not even Arab lost into a pagan fantasy.
All around the Muslim 'empire' falls apart.
Like the minaret of the Umayyd Mosque, torn apart by Islam itself. Like how the black man wearing the cross re-takes Mena. How the swamp Arabs and mountain Kurds conspire to expell the Sunni from their lands.
We do not worry to that. We knew that. It is of gods will. Our god.
We worry about MUQ is that your soul is black with sin, but it can still be redeemed.
But you still lack the courage to step away from the darkness & into the light.
You can not save yourself.
This is the burden you must bear.
On judgment day God will judge you harshly.
You willfully chose to sin against him.
Its free to join Islam

Research, Australia

#38872 Apr 26, 2013
Don't be scared, join now and you will live, Don't join and you will die.

The day will come when the war on Religion will be called.

All those that are not true to Islam will be no longer.

The world will be ONLY ISLAM.
SHOP SMART

Brisbane, Australia

#38873 Apr 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you worry about Shia killing Sunni and vice versa?
You should be happy that they are killing each others?
What if they united and started against you?
So let them fight and add fat to the fire and keep them both supplied with weapons. That is the SAFEST course for you.
Stand away from every Muslim country, that is the prudent advice from me.
"Swallow " some minor "spill over" to you own countries and do not make a big issue of it!!
this is you
Hoges

Brisbane, Australia

#38874 Apr 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I never claimed that I have answer for every thing, I know only a very little about Islam and its teachings.(But what I know, I try to tell it to public).
Anyone who claims that he has answer for “everything” is actually a man who knows “Nothing”.
I answered the virgin question in the best tone and the way it was asked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 7 hr Joe Balls 2,959
News Irish president warns of extremism Jul 27 James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web