Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
35,521 - 35,540 of 43,956 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

wesley wrote:
<quoted text>this aiyesha was a prisoner her parents did not have much of a choice surrounded by muhamid and his army of pediphilers and rapists,muhamid forced himself,(raped)on the girl then brainwashed her like he did with his followers which would have been easy since most muslims have low i.q.s and dimwitted,all he had to do was tell them something evil and wrong was right and they would cheer him on like the dummys they were and still are..
Now who gave you info that Lady Ayesha was a "prisoner" of her parents?

Is that how you "manufacture" evidence?

You should be ashamed of yourself for bandying name of a women and you should receive 80 lashes on the "most sensitive" part of your body.

Such should be the punishment for those who bring false charges against chaste women.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

CIA Lies About Lies
The Iraq War and the Persistent Myth of ‘Intelligence Failure’

By Jeremy R. Hammond (Contd.)

How the CIA Coordinated a Campaign of Disinformation

Furthermore, the speech referred to, contrary to CBS’s false claim, was not about WMD. Saddam rather had spoken explicitly with reference to Iraq’s conventional arsenal of weapons. He spoke of how the U.S. had “used the United Nations as a cover” to pursue its own agenda and then added,“However, we must protect our country because we will not give them Iraq. We do not like to collect weapons for the sake of collecting weapons. But we consider the provision of the necessary means to protect our country an ethical and moral responsibility that every Iraqi man and woman must shoulder.” He was thus speaking specifically of Iraq’s right to self-defense and of maintaining a capability to exercise that right.

He continued on to say that Iraq would be “most enthusiastic” to limit its weapons, so long as Israel—which had bombed Iraq in 1983, a watershed event that precipitated Saddam’s decision to try to develop a nuclear weapon to deter any further such attacks—did the same:“We told President Husni Mubarak: You can go ahead and announce that the Arabs are prepared to join any treaty to rid the region of the so-called weapons of mass destruction. We told him: This does not mean only ballistic missiles, which are no more than artillery of a longer range.” The condition for this proposed disarmament was “that the Zionist entity is the first to sign such a treaty.”

And while Saddam had used the words “weapons of mass destruction”, he was explicitly referring to long-range ballistic missiles, which, although proscribed for Iraq under U.N. resolutions, were nevertheless conventional weapons—hence his description of them as “so-called” WMD.“If the world tells us to abandon all our weapons and keep only swords,” Saddam continued,“we will do that. We will destroy all the weapons, if they destroy their weapons. But if they keep a rifle and then tell me that I have the right to possess only a sword, then we would say no.”

The CIA document concludes that intelligence analysts had wrongly assessed Iraq’s WMD capabilities on the grounds that:“A liability of intelligence analysis is that once a party has been proven to be an effective deceiver, that knowledge becomes a heavy factor in the calculations of the analytical observer.” But, remarkably, while making vague judgments about the bias of analysts such as this one, the document does not address any of the actual intelligence underlying a single one of the claims made by government officials in their efforts to manufacture consent for the war on Iraq. An examination of the claims that were made and the actual intelligence underlying them reveals the fact that, for the most part, the intelligence community had not failed in its assessments of Iraq’s WMD capabilities. On the contrary, the top analysts in their respective area of expertise on numerous key claims from the Bush administration in making its case for war had correctly assessed that Iraq had no such WMD capabilities.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islamic societies it is still the best and most appropriate form of marriage.
Yep good for barbarians and animals with little intellect!!
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

MUQ is a pedophile!!

He's a Muslim scum bag who likes to have sex with nine year old girls!!
He likes the idea all Muslim men can have sex with nine year old girls!!

MUQ is a disgusting sum bag pedophile !!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
reached the age of menstruation, and it is no crime and has never been a crime and shall never become a crime.
s.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Serpent wrote:
MUQ is a pedophile!!
He's a Muslim scum bag who likes to have sex with nine year old girls!!
He likes the idea all Muslim men can have sex with nine year old girls!!
MUQ is a disgusting sum bag pedophile !!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
reached the age of menstruation, and it is no crime and has never been a crime and shall never become a crime.
s.
Look at your uncouth post and your sewer filled post.

You are damaging your own cause, by not able to answer my questions and observations in a descent way.

It shows that you have no answer but to return to abuses and insults and swear words.

You have lost the debate already!!
Muslim Reality

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Gollywoog wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up and put some deodorant on , get back in your Taxi
Why, you gona give me a BJ in my Taxi? no thanks, trailer camp trash cannot have the privilege of suking my scented clean dik... HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Police Chief Wiggum

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Muslim Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you gona give me a BJ in my Taxi? no thanks, trailer camp trash cannot have the privilege of suking my scented clean dik... HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So pretending to be a Muslim now too ? You will be running out of ethnic and religious groups soon.
The IDIOTCACALIKI Bashers

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Police Chief Wiggum wrote:
<quoted text>
So pretending to be a Muslim now too ? You will be running out of ethnic and religious groups soon.
So pretending to be what useless git, shut your face.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Arranged marriages are not a :Must" in Islam but they are most appropriate for a working Muslim society, where boys and girls do not mingle with each other.
The ladies of two families meet and discuss and reach to conclusion, the consent of both boy and girl is taken and the marriage is arranged, in which most family members from the two families join in.
This is a happy occasion and millions of marriages have taken place and most of them have been very successful,.
failure rate of arranged marriages has been much less than the "flirt type" of marriages where boys and girls date each other and fall in "love" and marry.
What is the rate of divorce for your "love marriages" compared with the arranged marriages.
So this arranged marriage is a social issue and not fixed by Islam.
In Islamic societies it is still the best and most appropriate form of marriage.
Thankyou
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou
That's it, restrain your comments to two or less words (none preferably) otherwise:

No Ades Bender sock and puppet "non desirable elements on topix" clones are acceptable to us.

Idiotic MUMBO JUMBO, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey gibberish, Bender gobbledegook WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

DESIST IMMEDIATELY FROM ANY FURTHER POSTING.
Trucker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Vicky4y64

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, restrain your comments to two or less words (none preferably) otherwise:
No Ades Bender sock and puppet "non desirable elements on topix" clones are acceptable to us.
Idiotic MUMBO JUMBO, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey gibberish, Bender gobbledegook WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
http://www.bigotvanquisher.com/wp-content/upl...
wesley

Cocoa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who gave you info that Lady Ayesha was a "prisoner" of her parents?
Is that how you "manufacture" evidence?
You should be ashamed of yourself for bandying name of a women and you should receive 80 lashes on the "most sensitive" part of your body.
Such should be the punishment for those who bring false charges against chaste women.
do you think ayesha a nine year old girl with no educations(because girls are not allowed that)and keeped in doors most of here life knows what is good for her and with no free will as most woman over there do not have.so most muslim parents hope to use there daughters to either profit from somehow social statis and or monetary,and her parents surronded by an ingorant savage army of barbarins with a leader who is worse then they are drooling over a girl who is just a baby and a prisoner of muslim insanity,then over time is brainwashed by the mentally ill muhammid,incredible,just shows how low the human specieces can go..

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you do sport.
How about you lead by example ?
truth about islam

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

This [the Quran] is naught but fables of the men of old." 8:30 ..."They had turned away from him [Muhammad] and said: a madman?" 44:14...."Lo! thou [Muhammad] art indeed a madman!" 15:6 ....."And We verily did allot unto the Children of Israel a fixed abode."
Really? Then why do modern Muslims object to Jews occupying the land (Israel) that Allah gave them? 10:93
truth about islam

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

" "Scholars of the nation of our Prophet say,'The tree which Allah forbade Adam and his spouse to eat was wheat.'"
Tabari I:321 "When Eve became heavy with her first pregnancy, Satan came to her before she gave birth and said,'Eve, what is that in your womb?' She said,'I do not know.' He asked,'Where will it come out from-your nose, your eye, or your ear?' She replied,'I do not know.'"
truth about islam

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

I heard Allah's Apostle saying,'There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death.'"/////Allah's Apostle said,'If a fly falls in your drink, dip all of it into the cup and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing, an antidote or treatment for that disease.'" .......... so we need black cumin and a flys wing and we can cure all diseases health cear what a rip off
truth about islam

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

The holyQuran Sura At Tariq ( Chapter 86 verse# 6-7) says
" He is created from a water gushing forth
Proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs" wow and i thort it was my balls that made seman not my back bone
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

wesley wrote:
<quoted text>do you think ayesha a nine year old girl with no educations(because girls are not allowed that)and keeped in doors most of here life knows what is good for her and with no free will as most woman over there do not have.so most muslim parents hope to use there daughters to either profit from somehow social statis and or monetary,and her parents surronded by an ingorant savage army of barbarins with a leader who is worse then they are drooling over a girl who is just a baby and a prisoner of muslim insanity,then over time is brainwashed by the mentally ill muhammid,incredible,just shows how low the human specieces can go..
MUQ is a pedophile. Pedophiles do not see anything wrong with sexually abusing children.
You cannot reason with pedophiles like MUQ, they are real sick fks and there is no cure for them.
They just don't want anyone to prevent them from having access to young girls, that's why MUQ does not want the law changed where you can't marry nine year old girl children..

Re post

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, our prophet legally married a women who had reached the age of menstruation, and it is no crime and has never been a crime and shall never become a crime.
What else you speak are thoughts of your own dirty mind and dirtier thoughts and no one can have have control over what dirty things you can think.
We deal with facts and not dirty thoughts.

Ans
You deal with facts ????

Well the fact is, scum bag, is that a girl who has just reached the age of menstruation is still not a fully developed women, she is still not fully grown, her body is still not fully developed and her mind and intellect is still well underdeveloped!!

But you filthy disgusting Muslims, along with your pedophile phrophet, take full advantage of these innocent and helpless girls and you sexually abuse their bodies and minds just for your own self gratification!!

And you, you dirty filthy Muslim scum bag, support this kind of barbaric practice and as you have indicated above, you want it to continue. How utterly disgusting !!
Thank you too

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou
That's what Aisha said too 'thank you'.
An eight year old force married to a ghonarea ridden old criminal heretic religious nutter.
'Thank you'
thank you for not having a choice
thank you for the genital mutilation
thank you for ruling I'm a sex object in Islam
thank you for having you multiple sex partners
This is why Aisha plotted against muhammad, why muhammad was about to divorce her, and why Aisha & her family poisoned muhammad and killed him off.
A first rate example of an Islamic marriage failure from start to finish.
Almost all Islamic marriages are very unhappy & the 'arranged' bit because of the inheritance rules in Islam that are punitive to a woman.
This is why almost all Muslims are inbreed & have created castes & elites that further compound the rot & corruption in Islam.

Young muslim woman are now the heaviest involved religion in corruption & prostitution of all religions. Millions of Muslim woman are in the sex trade showing the hypocriscy of Islam.
This just shows how the stupid & medieval rules within Islam don't work - that none of the young Muslims believe in anyway.
The 'typical Islamic' family doesnt exist. MUQ once again is full of s*** and hasn't a clue about such things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••