Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46778 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Savage Fixer

Australia

#38645 Apr 14, 2013
lies buster wrote:
<quoted text>
British police are investigating a widespread child abuse cover-up in the Catholic Church in the UK with a bishop under probe, local media reported.
The Metropolitan Police has set up the so-called Operation Fernbridge to look into historical cases of paedophilia in Britain.
The detectives are examining claims that the prelate protected priests who were sexually abusing youngsters, the Sunday People has revealed.
The paper said other areas of the Catholic church are also under investigation to find if there has been a large-scale cover-up of paedophilia.
The dramatic new move comes after the Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal triggered massive probes into allegations of offences by celebrities and politicians.
The Vatican has been rocked by major inquiries into claims of abuse in Ireland, the US, Belgium, Holland and Switzerland.
And now, it’s UK turn to come under such investigation for the first time, although there have previously been isolated cases at individual churches or schools.
Operation Fernbridge is looking into allegations boys in care in Richmond, south-west London, were sexually abused between 1977 and 1983 - initially at Grafton Close children’s home and then at Elm Guest House in nearby Barnes.
MOL/HE
HahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, HUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
“The aggrieved mullah demanded that the boy be returned to him, but the boy refused. So, with a gang of three or four others, he goes to the second madrassa in the middle of the night and they murder all of the boys – except one.

“They killed five boys, including the runaway.”

http://www.watoday.com.au/world/shame-blurs-t...

Once again your the fool.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#38646 Apr 14, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ is a pedophile. Pedophiles do not see anything wrong with sexually abusing children.
You cannot reason with pedophiles like MUQ, they are real sick fks and there is no cure for them.
They just don't want anyone to prevent them from having access to young girls, that's why MUQ does not want the law changed where you can't marry nine year old girl children..
Re post
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, our prophet legally married a women who had reached the age of menstruation, and it is no crime and has never been a crime and shall never become a crime.
What else you speak are thoughts of your own dirty mind and dirtier thoughts and no one can have have control over what dirty things you can think.
We deal with facts and not dirty thoughts.
Ans
You deal with facts ????
Well the fact is, scum bag, is that a girl who has just reached the age of menstruation is still not a fully developed women, she is still not fully grown, her body is still not fully developed and her mind and intellect is still well underdeveloped!!
But you filthy disgusting Muslims, along with your pedophile phrophet, take full advantage of these innocent and helpless girls and you sexually abuse their bodies and minds just for your own self gratification!!
And you, you dirty filthy Muslim scum bag, support this kind of barbaric practice and as you have indicated above, you want it to continue. How utterly disgusting !!
In a time ago tribal mens practice was to pick a girl about the same age to be the cook, house keeper and bearer of children for life and that is the only life the girl ever knew.
Trucker

Brookvale, Australia

#38647 Apr 14, 2013
Mel Gibson wrote:
Muslim Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world
hahaha ! I don't mind sharing community with middle easterners or mussies for that matter . All Aussies are pioneers, we all came from over seas , but settling immigrants really messed up my own life. You imagine a classroom of kids have not much english and upto 10 different languages, it sure dumbed down our population in NSW west. I had no English speaking grand parent and mostly class mates in 1960s had non English speaking parents and grandparents. Every person who has culture problems compounds issues in schools , work and community . They only know one terrible life they fled to be here and many were violent because that was all they knew . We did not choose the path our lives took, Government forced massive immigration into our schools, parks, playgrounds, neighborhoods , all with issues and my time upto 100 different countries were eventually represented in my community. I refer you to google Cabramatta Moon festival . Counties changed like Cabramatta from what we were to Italian , we were happy, then Chinese and large Vietnamese population took control of that town. We lost lives as unscrupulous people sought political position and community control for nefarious purposes. My friends in community assassinated , slaughtered, gaoled for life defending their homes from invasion and simply stabbed in the street. This didn't happen everywhere in Australia. Our towns were peaceful, loving, caring, benevolent. The only deaths were tragic accidents. Except my town of many many disturbed and violent races. Even as they smiled in the street , they did see blood and death as our end where we would see kindness and benevolence. So excuse me if i am sick of that shit when I hear racist 3 rd world flotsam and jetsam plotting, complaining , whinging, being disrespectful and violent toward those whose hard work shaped this country to accommodate them . I fled my town, it became nothing to me, everything which was community was flushed away by people of the 3rd world. I did my bit for all of you and rest in Queensland now with people like those who made up my community when I was born and bred there . Funny though, my closest friends here and I mean we eat at each others tables a couple times a month are Romanian , Italian, Irish , German , Sth African , Arab , Aboriginal, Vietnamese and Australian looking but from European descent. This was what's life was and is again today ! Here however, these people are from pioneers like today but been here many ,many generations still have their cultural ties even accents but know the community and rules we all understood as children. I will die here happily and although my family became fractured and destroyed by fleeing the NSW kakistocracy in every direction to escape the maddening constant demands and questions from immigrants which were a distraction in every way to our own lives, being the good Samaritans . You really have to offend me for me to rubbish you, so you understand not to bring your rubbish crime, wars and shit attitudes to Australia, this really has been at great cost to us, our families and our fractured lives in our own fucking country.
Rangi

Australia

#38648 Apr 14, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha ! I don't mind sharing community with middle easterners or mussies for that matter . All Aussies are pioneers, we all came from over seas , but settling immigrants really messed up my own life. You imagine a classroom of kids have not much english and upto 10 different languages, it sure dumbed down our population in NSW west. I had no English speaking grand
parent and mostly class mates in 1960s had non English speaking parents and grandparents. Every person who has culture problems compounds issues in schools , work and
community . They only know one terrible life they fled to be here and many were violent because that was all they knew . We did not choose the path our lives took, Government forced massive
immigration into our schools, parks, playgrounds, neighborhoods , all with issues and my time upto 100 different countries were eventually represented in my community. I refer you to google Cabramatta Moon festival . Counties
changed like Cabramatta from what we were to Italian , we were happy, then Chinese and large Vietnamese population took control of that town. We lost lives as unscrupulous people sought
political position and community control for nefarious purposes. My friends in community assassinated , slaughtered, gaoled for life defending their homes from invasion and simply stabbed in the street. This didn't happen everywhere in Australia. Our towns were peaceful, loving, caring, benevolent. The only
deaths were tragic accidents. Except my town of many many disturbed and violent races. Even as they smiled in the street , they did see blood and death as our end where we would see kindness
and benevolence. So excuse me if i am sick of that shit when I hear racist 3 rd world flotsam and jetsam plotting, complaining , whinging, being disrespectful and violent toward those
whose hard work shaped this country to accommodate them . I fled my town, it became nothing to me, everything which was community was flushed away by people of the 3rd world. I
did my bit for all of you and rest in Queensland now with people like those who made up my community when I was born and bred there . Funny though, my closest friends here and I
mean we eat at each others tables a couple times a month are Romanian , Italian, Irish , German , Sth African , Arab , Aboriginal, Vietnamese and Australian looking but from European descent. This was what's life was and
is again today ! Here however, these people are from pioneers like today but been here many ,many generations still have their cultural ties even accents but know the community and rules we all understood as children. I will die here happily and although my family became fractured and destroyed by fleeing the NSW kakistocracy in every direction to escape the maddening
constant demands and questions from immigrants which were a distraction in every way to our own lives, being the good Samaritans . You really have to offend me for me to rubbish
you, so you understand not to bring your rubbish crime, wars and shit attitudes to Australia, this really has been at great cost to us, our families and our fractured lives in our own fucking country.
Bit hard to understand but let's try.
Your an immigrant who's family fled internecine warfare & stabbing & violence & persecution.
You grew up with many others like this.
But NSW is against you as well, and now your in QLD which gives you safe haven.
You a Maori ?
Trucker

Brookvale, Australia

#38650 Apr 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
In a time ago tribal mens practice was to pick a girl about the same age to be the cook, house keeper and bearer of children for life and that is the only life the girl ever knew.
Hhhmmm you mean barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen Nev ? Well not my mum, not my sisters, not my daughter. It looked that way Nev, but really think about it ! It was all tongue in cheek . Remember to accommodate immigrants in NSW it was important only men worked ! That's a fact ! If a woman worked in my mins time, it was for "half wages" ( look it up) and frowned apon , except then immigrants got greedy, wanted all the jobs and immigrant men and women took two or three jobs " each" and I am sure they still do today ! Eventually our society of sharing and caring broke down and women got equal pay, union members still frowned on other members breaking tradition . Eventually my immigrant aunties got my mum a job with them, and as my dad was just second generation, his mum never worked and never learned English . What you purport Neville never occurred , I lived it all with my family which fled to all areas of other states, each thinking the others would eventually follow them. Never happened. There were lots of cliches like the " barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen" it was all " a joke" Nev ! It was simply how we did see the single income family at that time and laughed as Aussies do, about our plight. Some women were hit ! smacked !maybe abused for stepping out of line, but these were just immigrants who ruled their wives by the back of the hand and even fist. No Aussies lived like that, some women make poor choices, especially pre contraception before their 60s but life was " all good " it was great really ! Look at today's immigrants for fuck sake! women are shared or share a man ! no Aussie or my family of many nations would consider that less than offensive or even appalling as we see it today becoming prevalent as these abusers enter the country with these extra web to work for th exclusively! no life of their own , never know the love of a Romeo or knight in shining armor, all just apples from the bottom of the tree ! Because only the brave , wise and eternal soul mate seeking Aussie male would climb to the top of the tree risking injury to choose from the most beautiful sunlight bathed apples from the top of the tree. Some others ,even take a second and third wife from the ground where they fall or lay around decaying. They will never be wives, just working 20th century concubines . Think hard Nev, if you are old enough ? We were all church going , beach going hard working families who built this country " big enough " and fast enough to be the benevolent Good Samaritans that reached out around the world for those whose lives were unbearable and accommodate them in our own homes and neighborhoods . It all worked well until we eventually found a few different breeds of parasites for the countries we never knew about many following a satanic cult consuming everything good and returning shit in gratitude for our legacy. Many countries , same parasitical satanic behavior, never produce, just consume .
Cook the book

Australia

#38651 Apr 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad grew to be very afraid of Aisha's 'cooking'.
He was about to divorce her for sleeping around but she got him good. Poisoned him.
He died, took 3 days, he recanted all his garbage & begged the Jews for forgiveness.
However when Aisha went to 'claim' Islam as part of her inheritance, that was going to far...
Uthman stepped in and said Islam was not a thing that belonged to muhammad but to all.
So she was denied it.
Childless,(all the brood was sickly or met untimely deaths) Aisha was alone but had one card to play : muhammads last scribbles that Allah the moon god was just that, a moon god & not of the human spirit or conscious. Jehovah, the jewish god was the true god, and Arabs would have to follow Judaism to be accepted to a real heaven.
After much negotiating, the scribbles were given to Uthman in consideration that Aisha would receive her 'share'.
Uthman burnt them in the fire.
His copy of the Quran had already been sent out.
All competing versions, including muhhamads final version & views were burnt.

So in Islam, only a man can "cook" the books.

Source : the Quran.
Trucker

Brookvale, Australia

#38652 Apr 14, 2013
Rangi wrote:
<quoted text>
Bit hard to understand but let's try.
Your an immigrant who's family fled internecine warfare & stabbing & violence & persecution.
You grew up with many others like this.
But NSW is against you as well, and now your in QLD which gives you safe haven.
You a Maori ?
Not even close, because you are not Australian of many generations and possibly just get feed back from one maybe generations . You were close to the mark in some areas like , I married a part Maori, my dad dark skin my mum light skin. My cousins mostly dark skin, my skin like my mother less dark. Funny how color and shades become a factor ? It is a fact of life. My Arab friend gave a fridge to one often other friends ! Later that day he said " she is part Aboriginal" I looked at his like "what" , I had never seen her as part Aboriginal ! I saw her later ( just 23 years old) and asked her ! She said yes, I am in Uni on Abstudy and have a scholarship Fromm tribe ( funded by all Australian tax payers, tribes have little money other than grants and in the outback " royalties" ). I just never looked at people's skin having a black and white family plus shades between.!! It took a very dark Arab to telle about " ethnicity" ?? I simply have no interest coming from a very multi cultural family. You would never understand Mayberry and Opie Taylor's town being invaded by Gengis Khan , Atilla the Hun, Pol Pot, Tamil Tigers , Black Power, Mafia, Triads, jihadists , religious warriors from a hundred other countries, Taliban !!! get the idea? I lived in Mayberry, then it became Cabramatta , land of over 100 nations rubbing shoulders in schools , playgrounds, parks , malls and the workplace. Just as you get used to the last, along comes the next ! eh Cabramatta was Mayberry, then taken over by Mafia who fought with Pol Pot people and Viet Kong even lived there with the people they committed genocide against The South Vietnamese, then fell to Triads and in between all sorts of interim organized crime. I was lighter skinned Opie Taylor , my Dad a council worker. My mum Mayberry lady. Google that and if you get it, I can go more. This was all just in my lifetime and now Middle Easterners so bad killing and destroying like Mafia , Triads and those before them , this was my life in school with their kids all wanting to bash the lighter skinned kids ! My Mayberry only lasted till I was six or seven, by ten I was also targeted by all other nations, some who even had pacts to defeat me as I had with Aboriginals to prevail over them. This was my country and my town , my life and it became something different , all my families nations fled from except some Maltese and Muslim to other states .
Trucker

Brookvale, Australia

#38654 Apr 14, 2013
Savage Fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
“The aggrieved mullah demanded that the boy be returned to him, but the boy refused. So, with a gang of three or four others, he goes to the second madrassa in the middle of the night and they murder all of the boys – except one.
“They killed five boys, including the runaway.”
http://www.watoday.com.au/world/shame-blurs-t...
Once again your the fool.
Now " the aggrieved mullah" along with the "gang of killers" and the remainder surviving boys and all their families have immigrated to Cabramatta and Fairfield NSW , to continue to drink from the well of hatred and satan instead of drinking from the well of kindness and inclusion . Along the way more Australians will be killed in the cross fire defending the weak and demonstrating love , care and benevolence , as it has been for last 50+ years and appears always will be as the poison spreads to Campbelltown ( resisted at Camden ) Bankstowm , Lakemba , Auburn , Lidcombe , Merrylands. Parramatta , Fairffield , Wentworthville etc like becoming " THE NOTHING" in the children's movie " The Neverending Story" that is Aussies in NSW , The Neverending Story dealing with the nothing ! http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_NeverEndin... (film)#section_1
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Torrance, CA

#38655 Apr 14, 2013
Wonder why the first 2 posts have been removed from this thread.

Any idea who first started it?
The goat ate it

Australia

#38657 Apr 14, 2013
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
Wonder why the first 2 posts have been removed from this thread.
Any idea who first started it?
The goat that ate muhhammad's Final words ?
All in the Quran or hadeeths ...
truth about islam

Pontypridd, UK

#38658 Apr 14, 2013
lies buster wrote:
<quoted text>
British police are investigating a widespread child abuse cover-up in the Catholic Church in the UK with a bishop under probe, local media reported.
The Metropolitan Police has set up the so-called Operation Fernbridge to look into historical cases of paedophilia in Britain.
The detectives are examining claims that the prelate protected priests who were sexually abusing youngsters, the Sunday People has revealed.
The paper said other areas of the Catholic church are also under investigation to find if there has been a large-scale cover-up of paedophilia.
The dramatic new move comes after the Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal triggered massive probes into allegations of offences by celebrities and politicians.
The Vatican has been rocked by major inquiries into claims of abuse in Ireland, the US, Belgium, Holland and Switzerland.
And now, it’s UK turn to come under such investigation for the first time, although there have previously been isolated cases at individual churches or schools.
Operation Fernbridge is looking into allegations boys in care in Richmond, south-west London, were sexually abused between 1977 and 1983 - initially at Grafton Close children’s home and then at Elm Guest House in nearby Barnes.
MOL/HE
HahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, HUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls
soo you like little boys as well you filthy pigs
truth about islam

Pontypridd, UK

#38659 Apr 14, 2013
Surah 65:4

Main Article: Pedophilia in the Qur'an

The following verse allows sex with pre-pubescent girls who have not yet menstruated.

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

Qur'an 65:4

[edit] Tafsir

Tafsirs on verse 65:4.

The `Iddah of Those in Menopause and Those Who do not have Menses Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah.[see 2:228] The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His saying.

The `Iddah of Those in Menopause and Those Who do not have Menses (Qur'an 65:4)
Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Here, one should bear in mind the fact that according to the explanations given in the Quran the question of the waiting period arises in respect of the women with whom marriage may have been consummated, for there is no waiting-period in case divorce is pronounced before the consummation of marriage.(Al-Ahzab: 49). Therefore, making mention of the waiting-period for the girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl in marriage at this age but it is also permissible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Quran has held as permissible.

Commentary on Qur'an Chapter 65:4
Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi, Tafhim al-Qur'an

Surah al-Talaaq 65:4: If a woman does not menstruate, either because she is very young or old and past menopause, then her ‘iddah is three months, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):“And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise.[1]

Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen, Majmoo’at As’ilah tahumm al-Usrah al-Muslimah, p. 61-63

And [as for] those of your women who (read all&#257;'&#299; or all&#257;'i in both instances) no longer expect to menstruate, if you have any doubts, about their waiting period, their prescribed [waiting] period shall be three months, and [also for] those who have not yet menstruated, because of their young age, their period shall [also] be three months - both cases apply to other than those whose spouses have died; for these [latter] their period is prescribed in the verse: they shall wait by themselves for four months and ten [days][Q. 2:234]. And those who are pregnant, their term, the conclusion of their prescribed [waiting] period if divorced or if their spouses be dead, shall be when they deliver. And whoever fears God, He will make matters ease for him, in this world and in the Hereafter.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Torrance, CA

#38660 Apr 14, 2013
The goat ate it wrote:
<quoted text>
The goat that ate muhhammad's Final words ?
All in the Quran or hadeeths ...
Sheila keep your day job as KABHOOOOOOOM maker, you have no future as a comedian.

Anyone else know who started the thread?
truth about islam

Pontypridd, UK

#38661 Apr 14, 2013
Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said,'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b.'Abdu'l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubab .........He allowed a new-born baby boy to suck his tongue

…For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali – may Allah be pleased with her – who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali’s mouth then allowed him to suck on his tongue till he fell asleep.

Al-Amin Al-Ma’moun - Biography of Muhammad, Chapter:“The first people to believe in the prophet.”

[edit] He kissed boys

Narrated 'Aisha: A bedouin came to the Prophet and said, "You (people) kiss the boys! We don't kiss them." The Prophet said, "I cannot put mercy in your heart after Allah has taken it away from it."

Sahih Bukhari 8:73:27

[edit] And sucked their tongue

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Mua’wiya who said,“I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).[4]
you muslims are super perves
truth about islam

Pontypridd, UK

#38662 Apr 14, 2013
Musnad of Ibn Hanbal: "Muhammad would not sleep until he sucked the tongue of his daughter Fatima and nuzzled his face in her bosom."

A hadith relayed by Abu Hurreira (deemed an extremely reliable narrator), where Muhammad sucked on the tongues of his cousin (and future caliph) Ali’s two boys, Hassan and Hussein (Boutros).

Muhammad allowed a new-born baby boy to suck his tongue

…For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali – may Allah be pleased with her – who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali’s mouth then allowed him to suck on his tongue till he fell asleep. and incest to boot tha did not call him mo-ham-head for nothing he was real pig
Jacko

Australia

#38663 Apr 14, 2013
"We believe it was an honour crime. The belly of the woman, who was in her twenties, was cut open and we could see her four-month-old unborn child, who was dead too. Investigations are still under way."

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/jordan-woma...

"belly cut open showing her four-month-old foetus"

That's a hell of a society you Muslims have created, children's arms and legs blown off down the street every other day, foetus's being revealed on the side of the road. Legal sex with underage girls, sodomy with underage dancing boys.

And you point the finger at our way life ? F... O..
Bobby

Australia

#38664 Apr 14, 2013
A second video also uploaded by activists on YouTube showed the bodies of at least seven children in blue body bags, some small enough to be sharing the bag with one or two others.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/...

Now come on MUQ and followers, peddle your message that Islam and the Muslim world is a much better option than the Christian alternative.
truth about islam

Pontypridd, UK

#38665 Apr 14, 2013
[clergy molested English moron to tell us how to read and understand our own book?(which is not a book in your stupid language to begin with, no Muslim worth his salt will rely on some obscure English translation, you have tried to misquote even your stupid language)
i a
m not english i am from Albion english is not my first language so get facts right . and there is fact that mo-ham-head likt to fiddle with young kids in you stupid language { &#1608;&#1575;&#16 04;&#1604;&#1570;& #1574;&#1610; &#1604;&#1605; &#1610;&#1581;&#15 90;&#1606; } &#1578;&#1602;&#15 83;&#1610;&#1585;& #1607; &#1608;&#1575;&#16 04;&#1604;&#1570;& #1574;&#1610; &#1604;&#1605; &#1610;&#1581;&#15 90;&#1606; &#1573;&#1606; &#1575;&#1585;&#15 78;&#1576;&#1578;& #1605; &#1601;&#1593;&#15 83;&#1578;&#1607;& #1606; &#1571;&#1610;&#15 90;&#1575;&#1611; &#1579;&#1604;&#15 75;&#1579;&#1577; &#1571;&#1588;&#16 07;&#1585; &#1608;&#1581;&#15 84;&#1601; &#1604;&#1583;&#16 04;&#1575;&#1604;& #1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 03;&#1604;&#1575;& #1605; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 71;&#1608;&#1604; &#1593;&#1604;&#16 10;&#1607; &#1608;&#1607;&#16 06; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 04;&#1608;&#1575;& #1578;&#1610; &#1604;&#1605; &#1610;&#1576;&#16 04;&#1594;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 05;&#1581;&#1610;& #1590; &#1608;&#1605;&#15 79;&#1604;&#1607;& #1606; &#1578;&#1581;&#16 10;&#1590; &#1593;&#1604;&#16 09; &#1605;&#1575; &#1605;&#1585;&#16 14;&#1617; &#1576;&#1610;&#15 75;&#1606;&#1607;.

Location hidden

#38668 Apr 15, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> Hhhmmm you mean barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen Nev ? Well not my mum, not my sisters, not my daughter. It looked that way Nev, but really think about it ! It was all tongue in cheek . Remember to accommodate immigrants in NSW it was important only men worked ! That's a fact ! If a woman worked in my mins time, it was for "half wages" ( look it up) and frowned apon , except then immigrants got greedy, wanted all the jobs and immigrant men and women took two or three jobs " each" and I am sure they still do today ! Eventually our society of sharing and caring broke down and women got equal pay, union members still frowned on other members breaking tradition . Eventually my immigrant aunties got my mum a job with them, and as my dad was just second generation, his mum never worked and never learned English . What you purport Neville never occurred , I lived it all with my family which fled to all areas of other states, each thinking the others would eventually follow them. Never happened. There were lots of cliches like the " barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen" it was all " a joke" Nev ! It was simply how we did see the single income family at that time and laughed as Aussies do, about our plight. Some women were hit ! smacked !maybe abused for stepping out of line, but these were just immigrants who ruled their wives by the back of the hand and even fist. No Aussies lived like that, some women make poor choices, especially pre contraception before their 60s but life was " all good " it was great really ! Look at today's immigrants for fuck sake! women are shared or share a man ! no Aussie or my family of many nations would consider that less than offensive or even appalling as we see it today becoming prevalent as these abusers enter the country with these extra web to work for th exclusively! no life of their own , never know the love of a Romeo or knight in shining armor, all just apples from the bottom of the tree ! Because only the brave , wise and eternal soul mate seeking Aussie male would climb to the top of the tree risking injury to choose from the most beautiful sunlight bathed apples from the top of the tree. Some others ,even take a second and third wife from the ground where they fall or lay around decaying. They will never be wives, just working 20th century concubines . Think hard Nev, if you are old enough ? We were all church going , beach going hard working families who built this country " big enough " and fast enough to be the benevolent Good Samaritans that reached out around the world for those whose lives were unbearable and accommodate them in our own homes and neighborhoods . It all worked well until we eventually found a few different breeds of parasites for the countries we never knew about many following a satanic cult consuming everything good and returning shit in gratitude for our legacy. Many countries , same parasitical satanic behavior, never produce, just consume .
I was refering to the Aboriginal tribes prior to white colonisation and afterwards.

Location hidden

#38669 Apr 15, 2013
Cook the book wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad grew to be very afraid of Aisha's 'cooking'.
He was about to divorce her for sleeping around but she got him good. Poisoned him.
He died, took 3 days, he recanted all his garbage & begged the Jews for forgiveness.
However when Aisha went to 'claim' Islam as part of her inheritance, that was going to far...
Uthman stepped in and said Islam was not a thing that belonged to muhammad but to all.
So she was denied it.
Childless,(all the brood was sickly or met untimely deaths) Aisha was alone but had one card to play : muhammads last scribbles that Allah the moon god was just that, a moon god & not of the human spirit or conscious. Jehovah, the jewish god was the true god, and Arabs would have to follow Judaism to be accepted to a real heaven.
After much negotiating, the scribbles were given to Uthman in consideration that Aisha would receive her 'share'.
Uthman burnt them in the fire.
His copy of the Quran had already been sent out.
All competing versions, including muhhamads final version & views were burnt.
So in Islam, only a man can "cook" the books.
Source : the Quran.
How did Uthman eventually meet his death ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz's Radical New Proposal: Patrol and 'Se... Thu Three Days 1
News Obama vows FDR-level effort to repair economy; ... (Sep '12) Apr 30 Swedenforever 14
News Who was to blame for World War 1? (Jan '14) Apr 29 Jon Buggery 4
News This is what happens when you bury a mass murde... Apr 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 21 Royal abandoned 42
News White House hints at veto of Saudi Arabia, Sept... Apr 19 Jeff Brightone 1
News 13 Hours' is Hillary's - All t... Apr 15 woodtick57 11
More from around the web