Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,927
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

#38565 Apr 11, 2013
I just wish they had a shower more often...
passing through

Australia

#38566 Apr 11, 2013
Rob in Adelaide wrote:
I just wish they had a shower more often...
but your sis never complains and is happy opening her legs wiiiiide open for me any time I want, though I must admit she irritates my nostrils yuk, yuk, she smells like a sow.

could it be because of the pigs you convicts eat, she tells me her christian priest "Father Anus" used to bang her in church along with you when she was just six, all she had to do was say 20 hail Mary's and back to wham bam thank you ma'am LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
RocksolidKakabuC ack Blunt

Australia

#38567 Apr 11, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
but your sis never complains and is happy opening her legs wiiiiide open for me any time I want, though I must admit she irritates my nostrils yuk, yuk, she smells like a sow.
could it be because of the pigs you convicts eat, she tells me her christian priest "Father Anus" used to bang her in church along with you when she was just six, all she had to do was say 20 hail Mary's and back to wham bam thank you ma'am LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
Vomit up Your Muslim Bile, you Unwashed Dirty Filthy Heathen Taxi Driver & LOL LOL LOL LOL Bad Breath LOL lol lol lol

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...

Ha ha ha you gutless piece of Shiite

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

#38568 Apr 11, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont have a sis, must be my bro you are talking about... he's gay.
Cack Blunt

Australia

#38569 Apr 11, 2013
SYRIA has "wilfully" killed thousands of civilians

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...

KAAAAAABBBBBBOOOOOooooooooommm mmm

Have a haircut

Have a shave

Use Deodorant

Ha Ha ha your pathetic.
MalbarCACA Controllers

London, UK

#38570 Apr 11, 2013
Cack Blunt wrote:
SYRIA has "wilfully" killed thousands of civilians
Have a haircut
Have a shave
Use Deodorant
Ha Ha ha your pathetic.
How are Tom. Dick Harry and Co, Neegaar Controller?
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#38571 Apr 11, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
passing through... with a bomb
Cack Blunt

Australia

#38572 Apr 11, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
How are Tom. Dick Harry and Co, Neegaar Controller?
KAAAAAAABBBBBBBOOOOOOOOooooooo ooommmmmmmm

Followers of Satan, reap their benefits.

Good.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#38573 Apr 11, 2013
Cack Blunt wrote:
<quoted text>
KAAAAAAABBBBBBBOOOOOOOOooooooo ooommmmmmmm
Followers of Satan, reap their benefits.
Good.
Henry RocksolidKakabuC ack Blunt are you a virgin?
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#38574 Apr 11, 2013
MUQ is a pedophile!!

He's a Muslim scum bag who likes to have sex with nine year old girls!!
He likes the idea all Muslim men can have sex with nine year old girls!!

MUQ is a disgusting sum bag pedophile !!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
reached the age of menstruation, and it is no crime and has never been a crime and shall never become a crime.
s.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#38576 Apr 11, 2013
muq,like most muslims are pedophilers.as a matter of fact most muslims probaly can not leave the middle east because of fear of being arrested for crimes against nature and humanity.but they wave the koran around which they have twisted and corrupted.there is always good vs evil and for thousands of years islam has always stood for evil.they will always be wolfs in sheeps clothing.
MalbarCACA Cack Blunt

Australia

#38577 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
" are you a virgin? "

What, are you a Homosexual / Pedophile like your Prophet Mohammad ?
MalbarCACA Cack Blunt

Australia

#38578 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
That's a strange question to ask Neegaar, your not talking to a prepubescent 9 year old girl. You keep your Dirty Filthy Muslim Sexual thoughts for your own kind.
At least you Muslims are consistent with your Sexual Depravity.

Anyway here's something to remind you of your childhood back in your homeland blackee.

&fe ature=related

Good Ole BOY PLAY ..... You Creepy Pedophile !

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#38579 Apr 11, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you a convict in Iraq ?
Heathen Pig Controller

Australia

#38580 Apr 11, 2013
This is why we don't like you,

Christian Sydney

http://laughmakesfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Muslim Syria

We will not let you ruin our homeland like you have ruined yours.

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#38581 Apr 11, 2013
MalbarCACA Cack Blunt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a strange question to ask Neegaar, your not talking to a prepubescent 9 year old girl. You keep your Dirty Filthy Muslim Sexual thoughts for your own kind.
At least you Muslims are consistent with your Sexual Depravity.
Anyway here's something to remind you of your childhood back in your homeland blackee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zNUxq8rI6lMXX&feature=rel ated
Good Ole BOY PLAY ..... You Creepy Pedophile !
Do you think a female stripper would have much chance in starting a business in Afghanistan ?
Raphael Yusef

Ipswich, Australia

#38582 Apr 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think a female stripper would have much chance in starting a business in Afghanistan ?
Mr Thompson, judge for yourself...... doesn't have the same effect.

MalbarCACA Controller, does this do for you ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38583 Apr 12, 2013
flef wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't recognize the present day laws that do make it a crime, right?
If you go by Muhammad's laws slavery and sex slavery aren't crimes either. Do you endorse those things, too?
You cannot make a law from back date, this is also as per your law.

Even if you make a law today, you cannot judge people of past generations as criminals based on your newly formulated laws.

What I said is that no one in the contemporary society raised any doubt or objection on the marriage of our prophet with lady Aiyesha.

Neither her parents, nor she herself raised any objection to her marriage, neither she ever complained about her treatment by the prophet.

She was the one who gained maximum by the marriage, as she rose to become one of the most knowledgeable women in Islam. She is respected and revered by billions of Muslim thru out Islamic ages.

Against all this, what you have? Some reports of her age at the time of marriage? And those reports are not dogmatic?

Prophet by every reason and logic married her when she had reached the age of marriage (because there was a three year gap between marriage and its consummation, why did prophet wait for three years?).

And in no society, past or present, it is crime or illegal to marry a women who has reached the age of marriage.

This year based laws of you are not based on nature and therefore are against nature and age limits have kept on changing from 12-16 years in your own countries.

But what laws you make is for yourselves, you have no right to paste your laws on other people and other socities.

And specially on people who are from past and those who are leading personality of other religions and nations and socities.

To do only shows your mean and uncouth nature and your inferiority complex, that instead of answering and discussing about teachings of Islam, you make an attack from a tangent issue.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38584 Apr 12, 2013
MUQ Hindu wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I suspect MUQ is an Indian hindu masquerading as a Muslim..
No one, even the most stupid Muslim would willingly bring up these 'facts' about muhammad.
MUQ is constantly kicking own goals.
Not really on the Islam team, but for some weird reason pretends to be so he can show Islam at it's worst. He deliberately embarrasses Islam with his constant lies and statements that show Islam in the most negative light.
What's your opinion on female genital mutilation MUQ , that ok too ?
How about the niqyab ?
Why don't you claim the lord of the Kaaba is Jehovah again.
Or that it's all a jewish conspiracy to deny Arabs their true god..
Reveal yourself MUQ, your a Hindu imposter !
No Muslim could be this dumb, surely...
Another Sherlock Holmes on the Thread? Please give him the batch from Scotland YArd!!

There is no shortage of such Experts on these threads!!
passing through

Australia

#38585 Apr 12, 2013
this convict forum is full of Hindu slum-dogs, convicts don't mind Hindu dogs because both have same moral standards. Convicts get fuked by priests in church, their fathers and uncles at home and by the time they reach maturity they just like it up their rear end LLOL,LLOL,LLOL.

Hindu dogs are scared shitless of Muslims because Muslims have been fuking Hindu and white bitches bitches for the last thousand years or so and Hindu dogs have to make do with convicts doing them up their the rear end, in other words women of both these shitehead races are butt ends for Muslims, It seem I am getting these pig munchers and slumdogs to bark a bit, it was becoming so booooooring

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahah, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 1,126
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 1 hr barefoot2626 104
Canada sending 69 'advisers' to Iraq: Isn't tha... 13 hr local action 1
Obama's ISIS Plan Divides Iraq War Veterans In ... 18 hr Jeff Brightone 2
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? Wed NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 35
Homeland Security bulletin warns ISIS may strik... Wed Biff Dugan 1
Ukraine parliament ratifies EU pact Wed UKRAINE in NATO 1
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••