Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Trucker

Australia

#38400 Apr 5, 2013
Allah is the Moon God of the desert tribes. Allah is of Ibrahim , Hagar , Ishmael . YHWH is the one true God YWHW is of Abraham , Sarah and Isaac. Ishmael was not of Abraham, he was the off spring of an unmarried concubine of many men.
wesley

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#38401 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ misbeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ
Firstly Allah (the moon god of the quraeesh and absolutely no connection to Jehovah etc) would see you as a sinner -and condemn you in judgement before any other. You practice Shirk, Taqiyya & Tasweer & many other sins before Allah. You are also Indian (you say) and thus can never enter a heaven of the arabs, Muslim for non arabs is the promise of not having to pay the jizya or unbeliever tax, but according to the rules in the Quran & Haddeeth - you can never be equal or of the 'family tribe of allah'...
Allah the stone faced cold moon god of the Qareesh would probably say ; you were a fool as an indian to believe in a religion that only ever offered you relief from an unbeliever tax but made it clear you are not of my family.
(and Allah may comment that you still have not read or understood the Quran correctly).
You would then say perhaps to Allah - "but I have tried like Muhammad (pbuh) to preach & spread your message - oh allahu.."
And Allah would say "you had much input from many wiser than you about me on what really
was, that I was a god of the quareesh, that my gospel was a theft from the Jews & T'ubhah of the Yemenites, that Hubal was my lord on earth,
that Muhammad betrayed me & tried to die as a Jew, that Uthman betrayed me and wrote a false account as the Quran, that my pieces sent down
as the black stone were stolen & defiled & cast into the desert at Hajar and that I am not one with Jehovah or any other human god".
He would say " and MUQ my poor indian - you knew all this but did not listen or act to this. You are not of my tribe & did not listen to others as to what I really was. You worshipped false gods and objects even tho you had been informed your worship was false.. I have no room in my heaven for non Arabs or fools that ignore the reailty of what I am, therefore MUQ I banish you to the christian hell where we send such people as you..
True right. That would be the conversation.
-
Now MUQ - fact is you either need to educate yourself on islam or get some help if you want to preach the stuff. Coz your awful.
I could for example give you a reading list for you, then an examination on what better to say.
But after that realization / you will then convert to not being Muslim - so perhaps you should just
accept more informed views than your own - & to save your own time just convert straight up.
you ain't ever going to any Islamic heaven.
amen on that.
RocksolidKakabub u

Kent Town, Australia

#38402 Apr 5, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you pigs proudly display pictures of your bratty kids being screwed by your padres in church, I suppose a bogan shitface like you has not had the privileged of the pope buggering your kid, the ultimate blessing for a bogan brat, LLOL, LLOL,LLOL,
Immigrant, I think you should shave your long scraggly beard off, unwrap the stinky long hair wrapped in that turban and have it cut, stop walking around in those man dresses ,put some Rexona on and clean you act up.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38403 Apr 5, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

CIA Lies About Lies
The Iraq War and the Persistent Myth of ‘Intelligence Failure’

By Jeremy R. Hammond

September 10, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- The George Washington University National Security Archive recently published a newly released CIA document from January 2006 titled “Misreading Intentions: Iraq’s Reaction to Inspection Created Picture of Deception”. The document, the Archive notes,“blames ‘analyst liabilities’ such as neglecting to examine Iraq’s deceptive behavior ‘through an Iraqi prism,’ for the failure to correctly assess the country’s virtually non-existent WMD capabilities.” Foreign Policy magazine describes it as a “remarkable CIA mea culpa”.

But nothing could be further from the truth. Far from acknowledging the CIA’s true role, the document does not present any kind of serious analysis, but only politicized statements rehashing well-worn official claims designed to further the myth that there was an “intelligence failure” leading up to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in March of 2003.

There was no such “intelligence failure”. On the contrary, there was an extremely successful disinformation campaign coordinated by the CIA in furtherance of the government’s policy of seeking regime change in Iraq. The language of the document itself reveals a persistent dishonesty. It speaks of “deepened suspicions” that Iraq “had ongoing WMD programs” and “suspicions that Iraq continued to hide WMD.” Needless to say, however, the Iraq war was not sold to the public on the grounds that government officials and intelligence agencies had “suspicions” that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (WMD). It was sold to the public with declarations that it was a known fact that Iraq had ongoing programs and stockpiles of WMD. The tacit acknowledgment that the actual evidence only supported “suspicions” that this was so by itself is proof of that the narrative of an “intelligence failure” is a fiction.

The report relies heavily upon the 1995 defection of Saddam Hussein’s son-in-law, Hussein Kamal (respectively spelled “Saddam Husayn” and “Husayn Kamil” in the document), arguing that the information he revealed bolstered suspicions that Iraq was concealing ongoing WMD programs and continued to possess stockpiles of WMD. It argues further that the regime’s behavior indicated he was hiding such weapons. Kamal, who returned to Iraq and was killed there in 1996, was the same individual Vice President Dick Cheney referred to in selling the administration’s case for war on August 26, 2002, when he said that “we now know that Saddam has resumed his efforts to acquire nuclear weapons. Among other sources, we’ve gotten this from the firsthand testimony of defectors—including Saddam’s own son-in-law, who was subsequently murdered at Saddam’s direction.” But the fact is that Cheney was lying, and the CIA’s persistent adherence to essentially the same false narrative renders ridiculous the suggestion that this document is some kind of “mea culpa”.
smart

Kent Town, Australia

#38404 Apr 5, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you pigs proudly display pictures of your bratty kids being screwed by your padres in church, I suppose a bogan shitface like you has not had the privileged of the pope buggering your kid, the ultimate blessing for a bogan brat, LLOL, LLOL,LLOL,
Burn your home land !!!!!! Rape !!!!! Murder!!!!!

Go Insane, and say your prayers to your peaceful GOD

then go home at six o'clock and sit down and have dinner with your family.

http://bostonglobe.com/news/world/2013/03/29/...

Good I'm glad....... This is your Heritage, this is you history... Losers Losers Losers. Ha ha ha
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38405 Apr 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention the current war in Burma where Muslims and Buddhists are at each others throats.
Some Muslim Burmese made their way to Indonesia and were arrested whilst trying to make there way here to Australia by boat but were detained on clerical issues.
Upon find that their fellow Muslims in Burma had been killed they went bonkers inside the detention centre and clubbed to death 16 Buddists and injured many more.
MUQ ,if you are reading this ,please tell us again how peacefull Muslims are to all others around them ?
Since I have no first hand info on the incident, I am unable to comment.

Only thing I know is that thousands of Muslims were killed in the most horrible manner in Burma....and the world authorities choose to look "the other way"....

As they usually do when Muslims are killed and persecuted anywhere in the world.

They come to life only when they get some evidence that some Muslims killed any one, then it becomes a world headlines and circulated to even the smallest newspaper and media channel in the world.

And this is not a new attitude, it is going on for past 1400 years. Try to paint Islam as a Satanic religion and paint Muslims as devils or some thing that is very close to them.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#38407 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
It is in my power to present the truth as best as I can.
You have no power to do anything.
You do not present the truth at all, all you present are lies to try to convince others about your hateful religion.
Most Muslims like you lie, it's in your culture to lie, you know no different.

That's just another reason you muslims can't build good countries and the reason you cannot and don't contribute towards the betterment of mankind.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38408 Apr 5, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no power to do anything.
You do not present the truth at all, all you present are lies to try to convince others about your hateful religion.
Most Muslims like you lie, it's in your culture to lie, you know no different.
That's just another reason you muslims can't build good countries and the reason you cannot and don't contribute towards the betterment of mankind.
You think mankind started living only for the past 200 years or so?

Before the rise of white people, there was nothing in the world?

Do you?

Go and read your own history and see what Muslims contributed to the world.
notoftheworld

Port Macquarie, Australia

#38409 Apr 5, 2013
Given the fantacism displayed by MUQ and based on him, I would say there's a lot to fear.
Kenny

Adelaide, Australia

#38410 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You think mankind started living only for the past 200 years or so?
Before the rise of white people, there was nothing in the world?
Do you?
Go and read your own history and see what Muslims contributed to the world.
Don't hold back , do tell what great contribution ?

Any way what happened, the contributions at the moment the world can well do without.
Kenny

Adelaide, Australia

#38411 Apr 5, 2013
Deport this dirty unshaven Criminal,

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/mahmoud...

We far from need his MUSLIM CONTRIBUTION in our peaceful nation.
MUQ shirk

Helensvale, Australia

#38412 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing I know is that thousands of Muslims were killed in the most horrible manner in Burma....and the world authorities choose to look "the other way"....
As they usually do when Muslims are killed and persecuted anywhere in the world.
They come to life only when they get some
evidence that some Muslims killed any one, then it becomes a world headlines and circulated to even the smallest newspaper and media channel
in the world.
And this is not a new attitude, it is going on for past 1400 years. Try to paint Islam as a Satanic religion and paint Muslims as devils or some
thing that is very close to them.
The Royhinga Muslims are like the Indian Muslims -not regarded as true muslims as they practice a synthetic of Islam (Sunni, a corruption in itself) & Sufism.
The woman do not cover themselves properly &
the men worship yet another variant of islam.
The Indonesians dobbed in the Royhinga because they regard them as unclean animist rice eating dark skinned pagans.(yep, real Muslims do not eat rice & eat lots of meat & have Arabic features). Everyone else like MUQ of non Arabic origin is only Muslim because their forebears were too weak to resist enslavement.
This is the irony of you MUQ - as an Indian guest worker in a USA colonoy pretending to be an apostle of Allah (then you say you worship Jehovah - a completely SEPERATE god to Allah the moon god of the quareesh..) so your soul like that of the Rohyinga is lost, you will know no peace or heaven in an Islam & Allah that is for Arabs only.
And how do you feel when in Saudi (you say) that the Arabs HAVE TO WASH THEMSELVES after any contact with a person like you (Indian).
If you dispute this in your usual Taqiyya or Shirk I will post the rules & hadeeth because it's just typical of the naiveté you exhibit about Islam.

->Doesn't the fact every Arab HAS to run off & wash themselves to please Allah after being in contact with you... doesn't that give you a clue that Islam & Allah may not be a good choice for you ?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38414 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ shirk wrote:
<quoted text>
The Royhinga Muslims are like the Indian Muslims -not regarded as true muslims as they practice a synthetic of Islam (Sunni, a corruption in itself) & Sufism.
The woman do not cover themselves properly &
the men worship yet another variant of islam.
The Indonesians dobbed in the Royhinga because they regard them as unclean animist rice eating dark skinned pagans.(yep, real Muslims do not eat rice & eat lots of meat & have Arabic features). Everyone else like MUQ of non Arabic origin is only Muslim because their forebears were too weak to resist enslavement.
This is the irony of you MUQ - as an Indian guest worker in a USA colonoy pretending to be an apostle of Allah (then you say you worship Jehovah - a completely SEPERATE god to Allah the moon god of the quareesh..) so your soul like that of the Rohyinga is lost, you will know no peace or heaven in an Islam & Allah that is for Arabs only.
And how do you feel when in Saudi (you say) that the Arabs HAVE TO WASH THEMSELVES after any contact with a person like you (Indian).
If you dispute this in your usual Taqiyya or Shirk I will post the rules & hadeeth because it's just typical of the naiveté you exhibit about Islam.
->Doesn't the fact every Arab HAS to run off & wash themselves to please Allah after being in contact with you... doesn't that give you a clue that Islam & Allah may not be a good choice for you ?
I fail to understand what is the meaning of your post.

Why should you just post for the sake of posting?
sid

Chermside, Australia

#38415 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to understand any valid point that is put up to you because you are wilfully ignorant.
vern

Prospect, Australia

#38416 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many successful converts this week ?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38417 Apr 6, 2013
vern wrote:
<quoted text> How many successful converts this week ?
Only Allah knows how many new converts to Islam in the past week. He is the one who keeps the count.

The quality of your questions is always on the decline. Having run out of your question stocks are you?
MUQ talks to Allah

Winston Hills, Australia

#38418 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Allah knows how many new converts to Islam in the past week. He is the one who keeps the count.
The quality of your questions is always on the decline. Having run out of your question stocks are you?
Allah knows, bit like saying f*%# nose.
Lets ask the man in the moon.
Hey allahu how many new slaves this week?
,,(•..•),,
Pardon ?
,,(•..•),,
Mmm - ever since Hubal, the idol purchased in Syria in 180ad for the newly established Mecca got replaced by Muhammad as the messenger, no one has heard from Allah for 1,400 years.
Lets try again .
Bishmali allahu Akbhar ! here is a fine goat I have tortured & screwed & bled it's clot for you as I am told that you are Akbhar yes even bigger than the sun in heaven because my scholars figured that incorrectly from an eclipse so the worship your moon face bits that you send down..
"Alahu Akbhar how many slaves this week ?"

,,(•..•),,

Hello ?

,,(•..•),,

Allah must be busy, oh well let's invent a
haddeth,,
MUQ Shirk

Winston Hills, Australia

#38419 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand exactly.
This is you practicising Shirk or ommission, the failure to acknowledge a fact that you know.
Shirk is not a sin when its to deceive unbelievers but is a sin when it's to decieve about other Muslims.
The Rohinga are discrimated against by Muslims
because they are viewed as unclean, pagan and because they practice Sufism with Islam.
You know that - all Muslims in or near India know that. You also discrimate against the Dalit muslim with more castes and rules and also treat these muslims as seperate species & sub human.
This is the hypocrisy of Islam, there is no common truth or equality.
The point being that like the Rohingra of Burma the Indian in Saudi (you as you claim) are in turn seen as sub human & not equal. You are a slave of Islam but will never go an Arab heaven.
The point being that in Saudi an Arab HAS TO WASH themselves if they are in contact with an Indian or non Arab Muslim.
No rice eating dark skinned slave of an Arab will ever go to an Arab heaven or be able to understand the moon god of the quareesh. You have already betrayed your ignorance of Islam and mistaken belief that somehow a jewish god of the Israelites is a god you believe in.
Arabs would laugh uproariously at this ( I know many Arabs and they really would) and say oh the poor slave still doesn't get it, he has not read the (uthmans)'book'.
The 'book' or the quran by the way is all about how the Jews conspired to hide the real god (the moon god of the queeesh) from the quraeeesh and instead worshipped a false god of a human image (Jehovah) who was fake. So perhaps know you can see how ignorant you look when you confess to worshipping a god of the Jews..
Read the stupid apostasy of Muhammad & Uthman properly is all I can suggest.
The point is again is right to the heart of your false & misplaced beliefs.
How do you feel about being enslaved in a belief that discrimates against you also and does not offer you a heaven or a god ?
Like the rohinga, you are also a lost soul.
It's a very simple & clear question.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#38420 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They come to life only when they get some evidence that some Muslims killed any one, then it becomes a world headlines and circulated to even the smallest newspaper and media channel in the world.
And this is not a new attitude, it is going on for past 1400 years. Try to paint Islam as a Satanic religion and paint Muslims as devils or some thing that is very close to them.
I suggest that you read the Jakarta Globe.
Seeing Buddhists are known world wide as a pacifist race of peoples who do you think started the bloodshed in Burma going on what happened to the Buddhists who were clubbed to death all just for being Buddhist in the dention centre ?
MalbarCACA Ass Kickers

UK

#38421 Apr 6, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddhist in the dention centre ?
"dention centre "? That's where you belong, Stu PIDE RodgeredASS on a daily basis.

Adelaidean101 is the only sock and puppet which might be acceptable to us.

DO NOT LEAVE IT FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus Sat jeff 5
News Obama's questionable actions: Many are using th... Nov 27 Caesar 3
News Exclusive: German bank pulls plug on anti-Israe... Nov 27 Jeff Brightone 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 17 rider 276,631
News Jihadists celebrate Trump victory Nov 16 Philosophic 22
News Top GOP senator: Trump 'doesn't know anything a... Nov 16 Trump your President 3
More from around the web