Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Apr 13

Brisbane, Australia

#38377 Apr 4, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't mention the major difference where your priests are required to screw little boys to get qualifications to give "fukwa" you ignorant dumarse bogan convict LOL,LOL,
What are you saying pigslam ? did you swallow priest cock when you were young ?
Rocksolid

Australia

#38378 Apr 4, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
to stick Porky up your arse, llol,
You are a Pig from Nation of Pigs. LOL LOL LOL LOL
wesley

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#38379 Apr 4, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
MUQ, your time would be better spent preching to your fellow muslims around the world perverting the intention of your religion rather than trying to justify to us why we should concider islam given all the destruction, rapeing and killing done in its name.
You try to convince us of our evils whilst holding a far greater evil up to us to lure us in.....for shame.
wow,muq,you are truely brainwashed and evil.but i take simpathy on you and will pray for your soul..
Smart

Australia

#38380 Apr 4, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
The Declining West: Tragedy or Comedy?

“There is a wealth of evidence that the US is very much interested in punishing Assange, and it keeps growing: on August 18, the Sydney Morning Herald reported that Australia's foreign service was aware that US authorities had been pursuing Assange for at least 18 months. And on August 24, Craig Murray, a former UK ambassador and 20-year career diplomat there, reported that his colleagues at the UK foreign office knew better than to make the unprecedented threat of invading Ecuador's embassy, but did so under pressure from Washington.
“Like many European countries, including of course the UK, Sweden's foreign policy is closely allied with that of the US government. This is not the first time that Sweden has collaborated with its Washington allies to violate human rights and international law. In 2001, the Swedish government turned over two Egyptians to the CIA so that they could be sent to Egypt, where they were tortured.
“Sweden's action brought condemnation from the UN and the government was forced to pay damages to the victims; both were later cleared of any wrongdoing. Polls showed that Swedes considered this crime the worst political scandal in their country in 20 years.
“Sweden is a highly developed social democracy that has many guarantees of civil rights and liberties to its citizens. The people of Sweden should not allow their government to continue to disgrace itself in another international governmental crime - this one a pernicious attack on freedom of expression - simply because Washington wants them to do so.”
Washington or Israel--essentially the same thing--has caused the puppet government in Canada to end Canada’s diplomatic relations with Iran for no reason whatsoever. The Canadian Foreign Minister John Baird in an unusual show of ignorance, even for him, condemned Iran as a “threat to global security.” No intelligent person could possibly believe that Iran comprises a threat to global security.
Look at John Baird. He even looks like a madcap idiot. What has become of Canadians who once were an intelligent tolerant people that they put in office madmen? Baird, after being informed by his staff that Iran lacked the oomph to be a global security threat, changed his reason and insisted that he broke off diplomatic relations with Iran because of Iran’s hostility toward Israel. This brought Canada’s moronic foreign minister even louder laughter. It is Israel that has been threatening Iran with military attack and demanding that the US join in, not Iran threatening Israel with attack.
Western nations have become a caricature of hypocrisy. If Western countries weren’t armed with nuclear weapons, the larger world would be rolling in laughter.
Oh Dear MUQ,

I must have been wrong, it appears the Muslim world has ironed out its differences and has come to a agreement to live in peace and and create a community as Prophet Mohammad wanted.

So please MUQ, accept my deepest sincerest apology. for creating the impression that Muslims are Violent towards other Muslims and every other human being.

Now we can go forward and the Middle East can live in peace.
wesley

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#38381 Apr 4, 2013
Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Dear MUQ,
I must have been wrong, it appears the Muslim world has ironed out its differences and has come to a agreement to live in peace and and create a community as Prophet Mohammad wanted.
So please MUQ, accept my deepest sincerest apology. for creating the impression that Muslims are Violent towards other Muslims and every other human being.
Now we can go forward and the Middle East can live in peace.
yes,muq,i take pitty on you and i will pray for you.god have mercy on muqs evil ways for he is a mentally ill islamist.
passing through

Helensvale, Australia

#38382 Apr 4, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying pigslam ? did you swallow priest cock when you were young ?

I understand you pigs proudly display pictures of your bratty kids being screwed by your padres in church, I suppose a bogan shitface like you has not had the privileged of the pope buggering your kid, the ultimate blessing for a bogan brat, LLOL, LLOL,LLOL,
Christian

UK

#38383 Apr 4, 2013
Getting leaked in the hole by the pope is considered a blessing in disguise.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38385 Apr 4, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Myth of the US-Israel Special Bond
Forget Iran: It’s Israel’s Nuclear Gun Pointed at Obama's Head

By Jonathan Cook

September 10, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- It is possibly the greatest of American political myths, repeated ad nauseam by presidential candidates in their election campaigns. President Barack Obama has claimed that the United States enjoys a special bond with Israel unlike its relations with any other country. He has called the friendship “unshakeable”,“enduring” and “unique”,“anchored by our common interests and deeply held values”.

His Republican rival, Mitt Romney, has gone further, arguing that there is not “an inch of difference between ourselves and our ally Israel”. A recent Romney election ad, highlighting his summer visit to Israel, extolled the “deep and cherished relationship”.

But, while such pronouncements form the basis of an apparent Washington consensus, the reality is that the cherished friendship is no more than a fairy tale. It has been propagated by politicians to mask the suspicion — and plentiful examples of duplicity and betrayal — that have marked the relationship since Israel’s founding.

Politicians may prefer to express undying love for Israel, and hand over billions of dollars annually in aid, but the US security establishment has — at least, in private — always regarded Israel as an unfaithful partner.

The distrust has been particularly hard to hide in relation to Iran. Israel has been putting relentless pressure on Washington, apparently in the hope of manoeuvring it into supporting or joining an attack on Tehran to stop what Israel claims is an Iranian effort to build a nuclear bomb concealed beneath its civilian energy programme.

While coverage has focused on the personal animosity between Obama and the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, the truth is that US officials generally are deeply at odds with Israel on this issue.

The conflict burst into the open this month with reports that the Pentagon had scaled back next month’s joint military exercise, Austere Challenge, with the Israeli military that had been billed as the largest and most significant in the two countries’ history.

The goal of the exercise was to test the readiness of Israel’s missile-defence shield in case of Iranian reprisals — possibly the biggest fear holding Israel back from launching a go-it-alone attack. The Pentagon’s main leverage on Israel is its X-band radar, stationed in Israel but operated exclusively by a US crew, that would provide Israel with early warning of Iranian missiles.

A senior Israeli military official told Time magazine what message the Pentagon’s rethink had conveyed:“Basically what the Americans are saying is,‘We don’t trust you’.”

But discord between the two “unshakeable allies” is not limited to Iran. Antipathy has been the norm for decades. Over the summer, current and former CIA officials admitted that the US security establishment has always regarded Israel as its number one counter-intelligence threat in the Middle East.

The most infamous spy working on Israel’s behalf was Jonathan Pollard, a naval intelligence officer who passed thousands of classified documents to Israel in the 1980s. Israel’s repeated requests for his release have been a running sore with the Pentagon, not least because defence officials regard promises that Israel would never again operate spies on US soil as insincere.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38386 Apr 4, 2013
At least two more spies have been identified in the past few years. In 2008 a former US army engineer, Ben-Ami Kadish, admitted that he had allowed Israeli agents to photograph secret documents about US fighter jets and nuclear weapons in the 1980s. And in 2006 Lawrence Franklin, a US defence official, was convicted of passing classified documents to Israel concerning Iran.

In fact, such betrayals were assumed by Washington from the start of the relationship. In Israel’s early years, a US base in Cyprus monitored Israeli activities; today, Israeli communications are intercepted by a team of Hebrew linguists stationed at Fort Meade, Maryland.

Documents released this month by the Israeli air force archives also reveal that Israel eventually identified mysterious high-altitude planes that overflew its territory throughout the 1950s as American U-2 espionage planes.

In a sign of continuing US caution, Israel has not been included in the coterie of countries with which Washington shares sensitive intelligence. The members of the “Five Eyes” group, consisting of the US, Britain, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, have promised not to spy on each other — a condition Israel would have regularly flouted were it a member.

Indeed, Israel has even stolen the identities of nationals from these countries to assist in Mossad operations. Most notoriously, Israel forged passports to smuggle Israeli agents into Dubai in 2010 to assassinate Hamas leader Mahmoud Al Mabhouh.

Israel is far from a trusted ally in the US “war on terror”. A former intelligence official told the Associated Press in July that Israel ranked lower than Libya in a list of countries helping to fight terrorism compiled by the Bush administration after September 11.

So why all the talk of a special bond if the relationship is characterised by such deep mistrust?

Part of the answer lies in the formidably intimidating tactics of the pro-Israel lobby in Washington. Thomas Friedman, the New York Times columnist, spoke for a growing number of observers last year when he wrote that the US Congress was effectively “bought and paid for” by Israel’s lobbyists.

That power was all too evident last week when the Democratic national convention adopted an amended policy designating Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, in opposition to both international law and the vocal wishes of delegates.

But there is another, less spoken-of reason. Francis Perrin, the head of the French Atomic Agency in the 1950s and 1960s, when France was helping Israel develop a nuclear weapon against the wishes of the US, once observed that the Israeli bomb was really “aimed against the Americans”.

Not because Israel wanted to attack the US, but because it realised that — once it possessed the only nuclear arsenal in the Middle East — the US would rarely risk standing in its way, however much its policies ran counter to US interests.

For that reason, if no other, Israel is determined to stop any rival, including Iran, from getting a nuclear weapon that would end its monopoly.

Jonathan Cook is a writer and journalist based in Nazareth, Israel. He won this year’s Martha Gellhorn Special Prize for Journalism.
A version of this article first appeared in The National, Abu Dhabi.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38387 Apr 4, 2013
PS:

Some people have suggested that I give up my efforts, since no one is getting convinced with it.

It is not in my power to convince any one. It is in my power to present the truth as best as I can.

So that in the hereafter, these people should not come forward and say, no one told us that Islam is the Only religion acceptable in the eyes of God on the last day.

And that all past prophets were Muslims!!

I would continue to spread this message, till I die to become unable to type on the keyboard of my computer, Inshallah.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#38388 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to wars in the past 100 years and you are unable to prove that any major war was fought on religious ground.
You could go back to any period in time and verify that "Very few" wars were fought on purely religious basis.
There are many factors, which rulers / kings / Popes camouflage by taking the name of religions.
But on propaganda level, they cry that it is religions which are source of fighting and wars.
Some of the biggest massacres were committed in those so called Communist countries....which religion was responsible for those massacres.
That is why I called your comments as amateurish, I should have called them Childish to be more exact.
And now you went back to the time of our prophet directly. Do not start in the reverse order.
Start with our present times....and then check and verify wars in 100 years period..
If you do proper research, the conclusion would be "very few wars" in the world have been fought on purely religious issues.
It is not the religions which are responsible for wars and killings of humans.....it is the desire of nations to exploit material , agriculture and natural resources of other nations / people , this is Real Cause of Most wars in the world.
Since the dawn of human civilization till our time.
Very few wars which were fought on purely religious issues, involved Prophets of God and their Righteous Followers..... but these wars could be counted on finger tips.
Childish now ?
How about the religious wars within the Middle East over the past 100 years which have been a follow on from before that time MUQ ?
How about the civil war of control by the Roman Catholic Church that saw them infringe upon everyones lives.
What about the Irish Catholic/Protestant war that is still smouldering ?

#38389 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
Some people have suggested that I give up my efforts, since no one is getting convinced with it.
It is not in my power to convince any one. It is in my power to present the truth as best as I can.
So that in the hereafter, these people should not come forward and say, no one told us that Islam is the Only religion acceptable in the eyes of God on the last day.
I would continue to spread this message, till I die to become unable to type on the keyboard of my computer, Inshallah.
Your truth has been exposed here for what is really is .
MalbarCACA Squashers

UK

#38390 Apr 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT FOOK OFF & QUIT ID AND POST THIEVING FAGGOTPONYLoving SmellyARSIE DumbBABOON MalbarCACA NUTTER Benders?

Adelaidean101 is the only sock and puppet which might be acceptable to us.

DO NOT LEAVE IT FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
MUQ misbeliever

East Maitland, Australia

#38391 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
MUQ
Firstly Allah (the moon god of the quraeesh and absolutely no connection to Jehovah etc) would see you as a sinner -and condemn you in judgement before any other. You practice Shirk, Taqiyya & Tasweer & many other sins before Allah. You are also Indian (you say) and thus can never enter a heaven of the arabs, Muslim for non arabs is the promise of not having to pay the jizya or unbeliever tax, but according to the rules in the Quran & Haddeeth - you can never be equal or of the 'family tribe of allah'...
Allah the stone faced cold moon god of the Qareesh would probably say ; you were a fool as an indian to believe in a religion that only ever offered you relief from an unbeliever tax but made it clear you are not of my family.
(and Allah may comment that you still have not read or understood the Quran correctly).
You would then say perhaps to Allah - "but I have tried like Muhammad (pbuh) to preach & spread your message - oh allahu.."

And Allah would say "you had much input from many wiser than you about me on what really
was, that I was a god of the quareesh, that my gospel was a theft from the Jews & T'ubhah of the Yemenites, that Hubal was my lord on earth,
that Muhammad betrayed me & tried to die as a Jew, that Uthman betrayed me and wrote a false account as the Quran, that my pieces sent down
as the black stone were stolen & defiled & cast into the desert at Hajar and that I am not one with Jehovah or any other human god".

He would say " and MUQ my poor indian - you knew all this but did not listen or act to this. You are not of my tribe & did not listen to others as to what I really was. You worshipped false gods and objects even tho you had been informed your worship was false.. I have no room in my heaven for non Arabs or fools that ignore the reailty of what I am, therefore MUQ I banish you to the christian hell where we send such people as you..

True right. That would be the conversation.
-
Now MUQ - fact is you either need to educate yourself on islam or get some help if you want to preach the stuff. Coz your awful.
I could for example give you a reading list for you, then an examination on what better to say.
But after that realization / you will then convert to not being Muslim - so perhaps you should just
accept more informed views than your own - & to save your own time just convert straight up.
you ain't ever going to any Islamic heaven.
Truth

Australia

#38392 Apr 5, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you pigs proudly display pictures of your bratty kids being screwed by your padres in church, I suppose a bogan shitface like you has not had the privileged of the pope buggering your kid, the ultimate blessing for a bogan brat, LLOL, LLOL,LLOL,
BROTHER !!!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GOT TO TELL YOU !!!

Leave dad alone when he talking to our SISTER !!!

&fe ature=related

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You Dam Dirty Ape !! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ...... is that enough LOL's........ Dog
Trucker

Australia

#38393 Apr 5, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
we are not all Catholics, priests are .000001% of Religious people, where as every mussie child gets broken in by family from the age of 6 years that = 50% or 1 million times the number of Priests. It is hunted down in West even people of untouchable importance before, it is common place in Islam, every female and many white pearls have been interfered with .
Trucker

Australia

#38394 Apr 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish now ?
How about the religious wars within the Middle East over the past 100 years which have been a follow on from before that time MUQ ?
How about the civil war of control by the Roman Catholic Church that saw them infringe upon everyones lives.
What about the Irish Catholic/Protestant war that is still smouldering ?
Ireland so called war has been down graded to disturbance after 34 years only a total of 1,034 deaths, less than 30 a year. In Iraq the civil war claimed 650,000 deaths in less than 4 years. Previously Ayatollah claimed several million lives over 10 years making Iran the youngest population on the planet, all the 30 s , 40 s , 50 s , and older either died during that period or of old age since .
truth

Noranda, Australia

#38395 Apr 5, 2013
muslim=milsu milicija trenira strogocu
milicija=cop police
see
musle misle mosle masle mesle
mili cije mi lici je bije lice=they look which face in card computer street this or that
id-death
praevil program
come from death wishers death=complite control police mi lice control police mislici muslici
misli musli

id
aida=41 baida b=2 a=1 ba id a=1 kako bolo prije tako opet pocelo
see
truth

Noranda, Australia

#38396 Apr 5, 2013
misli meslidane mislice
meslidjane=mint
see
s=$eeE2=kakva ce biti tvoja placa mislidjane

#38399 Apr 5, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> Ireland so called war has been down graded to disturbance after 34 years only a total of 1,034 deaths, less than 30 a year. In Iraq the civil war claimed 650,000 deaths in less than 4 years. Previously Ayatollah claimed several million lives over 10 years making Iran the youngest population on the planet, all the 30 s , 40 s , 50 s , and older either died during that period or of old age since .
I forgot to mention the current war in Burma where Muslims and Buddhists are at each others throats.
Some Muslim Burmese made their way to Indonesia and were arrested whilst trying to make there way here to Australia by boat but were detained on clerical issues.
Upon find that their fellow Muslims in Burma had been killed they went bonkers inside the detention centre and clubbed to death 16 Buddists and injured many more.
MUQ ,if you are reading this ,please tell us again how peacefull Muslims are to all others around them ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Fight Extremism with Atheism Sep 27 Eagle 12 3
News Syria believes it's on way to military victory Sep 26 RUSSIAs VIETNAM 5
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sep 23 mook 276,652
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Sep 21 bldg seven 73
News Will either side blink over North Carolina's Ho... Sep 20 TomInElPaso 1
News Russian Man Sentenced For Fighting Beside Islam... Sep 19 Stephany McDowell 1
News Muslims connect with their Adirondack neighbors... Sep 19 too funny bob 2
More from around the web