Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,761)

Showing posts 35,201 - 35,220 of43,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

passing through wrote:
CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE....CONVICTS
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,
Why don't you tell us of your own peoples history ?
Your laughing is being see as a psychotic episode.
passing through

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us of your own peoples history ?
Your laughing is being see as a psychotic episode.
Short and sweet history of my people: anytime convicts come to steal our land or resources we butcher and fuk them so hard that they run in the most cowardly manner possible, but being criminals they cant help give stealing from the weakest and poorest, kleptomania is your heritage, after all as we speak you are sitting on a stolen piece of land......LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, another psychotic episode.......LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,L LOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
islam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Hell” is not a burning lake of fire. Hell is not inside the Earth, as some foolish Christians claim in order to frighten people. The Christian concept of Hell is very ludicrous. Some of us, who are close to Satan, have seen “Hell.” We all seem to have had the same experiences. Some places in Hell are dark and illuminated by a blue light, and in other places, there is daylight. One of Lucifer's colors is blue and Demons often appear with a blue light. Blue is a very spiritual color. I saw people sitting around a table in a bar in Hell, playing cards. The room was smoke filled, these people, already being dead, could smoke to their hearts content. These people were in spirit form. Some visit the earth to help humans who are on the Left Hand Path. This is where Satan keeps his own people until we can reincarnate and evolve into godhead

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
Short and sweet history of my people: anytime convicts come to steal our land or resources we butcher and fuk them so hard that they run in the most cowardly manner possible, but being criminals they cant help give stealing from the weakest and poorest, kleptomania is your heritage, after all as we speak you are sitting on a stolen piece of land......LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, another psychotic episode.......LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,L LOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Yeah sure,my ancestors were the very first members of what is now the SAS.
Your imagination is not much different to that of your laughing,it is your psychotic self over and over again.

You should be on medication.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

islam wrote:
Hell” is not a burning lake of fire. Hell is not inside the Earth, as some foolish Christians claim in order to frighten people. The Christian concept of Hell is very ludicrous. Some of us, who are close to Satan, have seen “Hell.” We all seem to have had the same experiences. Some places in Hell are dark and illuminated by a blue light, and in other places, there is daylight. One of Lucifer's colors is blue and Demons often appear with a blue light. Blue is a very spiritual color. I saw people sitting around a table in a bar in Hell, playing cards. The room was smoke filled, these people, already being dead, could smoke to their hearts content. These people were in spirit form. Some visit the earth to help humans who are on the Left Hand Path. This is where Satan keeps his own people until we can reincarnate and evolve into godhead
Where did Muhammad think it was ?
wesley

Cocoa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

passing through wrote:
More broadly, and stepping further back in time, the U.S. was born as imperial project and has always carried these internal dynamics with it. Mr. Bush, with ‘his’ war, and now Mr. Obama, with his own imperial predations and bailouts of connected insiders, represents the interests of a predator class that only sees national boundaries when it serves their interests to see them. In the mythology,‘our’ lovable rogues stole oil from the Iranians and bananas from the Guatemalans while acting in what was claimed to be the national interest. That in recent decades the ‘national interest’ was expanded to cut your wages, loot your pension, destroy public education and healthcare and steal ‘your’ house with a predatory loan, all for the benefit of America’s ruling class, puts you, the 75% who flew your flags and regaled in dim idiocy like ‘freedom ain’t free,’ squarely on the wrong side of empire. That most Americans have more interests in common with ‘the enemy,’ ordinary Iraqis, than with America’s ruling class, makes the nationalist hatreds so easily rallied more toxic and self destructive than could ever be inflicted from without.
America’s war on Iraq is among the sadder epics in millennia of blood-soaked, tragedy filled history. Those murdered and those whose lives were destroyed have no heroic storyline, no grand narrative to ease their pain or to provide the sense there is any possible rhyme or purpose to this miserable existence. They were murdered; their and their family’s lives destroyed, by antique Cold Warriors and dull-eyed bureaucrats in the service of pirate capitalists and the legions of resentful fools they so easily rallied to do their bidding. Today there is weak remedy in justice, fair trials for the culpable with punishment commensurate with their crimes. Even this, far more just than the idiot, lunatic violence visited upon their victims, seems a remote possibility at present. But with anti-history framing the space between actions and their consequences, finding justice for those wronged would serve justice, and with it history.
Rob Urie is an artist and political economist in New York
talk about a brainwashed,primitive thinking,evil,heathen,who prays to a false god and lying evil allah,well,there is no help for the mentally ill..
Smart

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
Turned down your mum there as well, she had em wide open but yuk..yuk a Bogan tattooed convict sow; what a turn off, she even wanted to suked on my pimples, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
his Stinking Muslim Half breed dog is suffering from verbal dyheria BARK, BARK,BARK,BARK, how much can a Dog BARK before he gets throat cancer, BARK,BARK,BARK, same old boring crap BARK, BARK not an iota of truth or vaguest of common sense, just BARK, BARK,BARK, BARK, his mum is desperate for clients to support this gay dogs drug habits and all he can do is BARK, BARK, BARK, he should put his BARKING energy in his pimping profession, that way mama gets clients and he gets the joints, LOL,LOL,LOL, and we get rid of this pimp doggy and everybody is happy
Smart

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
"history of my people" Ha ha ha history of my people well well well monkey lets see.

1. Murdering each others women
http://www.nocaptionneeded.com/wp-content/upl...
2. Murdering each other children
http://www.google.com.au/search...
3.Murdering all muslims
http://static2.demotix.com/sites/default/file...

The history of your people , Muslim must Murder Muslims.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

islam wrote:
Just when you thought the madness couldn't get any madder along comes another raving lunatic to trump all former lunatics.
Oscar

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
What is country of your people.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when you thought the madness couldn't get any madder along comes another raving lunatic to trump all former lunatics.
ha,ha,heh,heh,heh,yea that was a bit to much.
pete

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

islam wrote:
I tend to agree with you hell isn't a burning lake of fire,
http://gdb.voanews.com/4E27F375-E11D-4CAF-A9F...
Its a burning street of buildings and its here
http://www.saach.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/1...
In the heart of the muslim world...... Dysfunctional people Dysfunctional culture
Dog Fixer

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

passing through wrote:
CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE....CONVICTS
PIG GOT YOUR TONGUE.... HEATHENS
islam rules

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
alfie

Mona Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I hope you Muslims have been good Muslims & have been drinking camel urine, as recommended by Mohammad.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-w...
Mating signals

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

islam rules wrote:
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called
upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you
need not subject yourself.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
The mating signal from Muslim females is subtle but is explained as this.
She is over 11, or 8 in India/pak/saudi.
She is wearing a sheet over herself.
She does not have fingernail polish on (muslims have to have no covering on their hands to pray. If the female is menstrausting she can't go to
prayers thus she can wear nail polish).
She or he has fine wool and sturdy legs if a sheep or a goat.
There is a temporary marriage agreed if she is a Shia organized prostitute. Or she is not a Muslim and needed to be subjugated.
Or she wore non Islamic clothing or showed her arms or legs or even an ankle as temptation.
That's about it.
No nail polish, fine wool or not Muslim, that's the mating signal as per the Quran and hadeeths.
Hell smoking

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

islam wrote:
Hell” is not a burning lake of fire. Hell is not inside the Earth, as some foolish Christians claim in order to frighten people. The Christian concept of Hell is very ludicrous. Some of us, who are close to Satan, have seen “Hell.” We all seem to have had the same experiences. Some places in Hell are dark and illuminated by a blue light, and in other places, there is daylight. One of Lucifer's colors is blue and Demons often appear with a blue
light. Blue is a very spiritual color. I saw people sitting around a table in a bar in Hell, playing cards. The room was smoke filled, these people, already being dead, could smoke to their hearts content. These people were in spirit form. Some visit the earth to help humans who are on the Left Hand Path. This is where Satan keeps his
own people until we can reincarnate and evolve into godhead
Just out of interest, where do the people playing cards in hell, and smoking...
Where did they buy the cigarettes ?
Is there a supermarket or a 711 in Hell ?
old victim

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Hell smoking wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of interest, where do the people playing cards in hell, and smoking...
Where did they buy the cigarettes ?
Is there a supermarket or a 711 in Hell ?
texaco Convenience store is in hell
Beady

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

islam rules wrote:
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Shut Up You Fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They caught you sister you know !
islam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up You Fool
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
They caught you sister you know !
In the name of allah, the Ruler of the earth, the King of the world, I command the forces of
Darkness to bestow their Infernal power upon me!
Open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss to greet me as your brother (sister)
and friend!
Grant me the indulgences of which I speak!
I have taken thy name as a part of myself! I live as the beasts of the field, rejoicing in the
fleshly life! I favor the just and curse the rotten!
By all the Gods of the Pit, I command that these things of which I speak shall come to pass!
Come forth and answer to your names by manifesting my desires!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,201 - 35,220 of43,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 1 hr Dimitri100 257
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... Sat Peace for all 3
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sat Pizza Pie 276,374
Kerry meeting again with Afghan candidates Sat Obama the Joker 3
Snatched Sat Rooney-of-G7-Snatched 5
Lone Survivor Jul 8 John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
Holder: Threat from Syria endangers Europe, US Jul 8 John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••