Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,757)

Showing posts 35,121 - 35,140 of43,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trucker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Good read guys! Best I see yet. It is amazing how much third world Muslims think 1st world citizens can be decieved. We have records and documentary, photographic evidence from all who went before us, making our history of the world complete. Our resources are the most extensive in the universe. Sooner or later, as these ferals enter our countries, fleeing the pox of the Muslim world, their children will all have education and access to the truth. In the meantime we just have to explain how YHWH, Abraham and Issac have no relationship with Allah, Inrahim and Ishmael. Sarah was our Abrahams wife , Hagar was Ibrahim's wife. Abraham never went to a pagan Hindu shrine with anyone, Inrahim went to Laaba with Ishmael, no relationship to the God and prophets of Christianity who have absolutely no interest in the pagan moon god rituals of Muslims. Hindus created Kaaba as a Shrine, Muslims wanted that prayer power as the had none of their own.uslims did same to Jews parking Al Aqsa on Temple Mount to again seek the magic of religion from the dirt of these places. The power is not in the dirt but it is in the hearts of Jews, who to this day still mourn their loss and Muslims got nothing from Hindus and Jews, Muslims have no hearts and no God of their own. Muslims had nothing before they stole Kaaba and Temple Mount from others, they also included Jesus in their little fake book, because the original history was recorded in the books the scribes of Mohammed sought to recreate in their own version which the creation of would appeal to all that surrounded Mohammed and tried to capture Hinduism as well, but failed. We engageuslims to save them, Hindus don't bother, just ignore the rubbish. I still like Mohammed's version of Jonah and the whale, the scribes must have been drunk when they plague rises that one lo
David

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Seems the Muzza's` are a bit quite when faced with the truth.

Now you pigs from a nation of pigs, vomit up some racist hatred blaming our peaceful Jewish friends for all the troubles of the Muslim culture.
MUQ

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
Seems the Muzza's` are a bit quite when faced with the truth.
Now you pigs from a nation of pigs, vomit up some racist hatred blaming our peaceful Jewish friends for all the troubles of the Muslim culture.
Look what the Jews have done this time !!

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/millions-o...

I told you they are trouble.
Gabriel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Looking gray with fatigue, and so worn out she could not even stand, Souad said,“They wronged my daughter Hiyam.

My daughter was shy by nature. She did not even defend herself.

It was later revealed that the father and his son had first strangled Hiyam with a rope, and when that failed to kill her, they used a double wire instead.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/201...

Child Killers

Scum
Trucker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what the Jews have done this time !!
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/millions-o...
I told you they are trouble.
we think same about Godless pagan Muslims.
MUQ Kitman

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

All quiet on the MUQ front

when faced with the evidence that Mecca didnt exist before 150ad, the Kaaba was even built as a platform until 380ad, the Quran is a compromised fiction of T'ubah book as an aposasty, that Uthamn BURNT the other quran's to rewrite it all after Mo was poisoned,
That the british OWNED and DEFINED the Saudi state and modern Islam, that the anti Semite Jack abduallah Philby desperately tried to prove the legitimacy of the black stone to find it was fake & the Qarmations had tricked the muslims (yep all of Islam praying to handful of desert gravel for a thousand years)..
Or that the Saudi state as well as the
reinvigoration of the Salifi ~ Wahabbi was a virus inserted into Islam by the west to destabilize Islam,, all with facts, references & evidence..
We hear not a peep.
Kitman or the Muslim tactic of saying nothing or omission to accept the reality..
This is how islam really is.
Cognitive dissonance , the inability to accept facts despite the evidence of them.
Trucker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

No MUQ is just busy at the moment, he plays here for years, he won't go away, he needs this. Also MUQ never demonstrate violence, he is educated and worthy opponent. I expect him to slander Paul or Saul next, maybe something in Bible , Torah/Talmud wrong lol then why did Muslims copy it and try to make it their own lol like Temple Mount and Hindus Kaaba. The black rock is irrelevant. Only contest their is with Hindus or their God it represents Siva maybe Ganesh.
Philby

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

MUQ Kitman wrote:
when faced with the evidence that Mecca didnt exist before 150ad, the Kaaba was even built as a platform until 380ad, the Quran is a compromised fiction of T'ubah book as an aposasty, that Uthamn BURNT the other quran's to rewrite it all after Mo was poisoned,
That the british OWNED and DEFINED the Saudi state and modern Islam, that the ant
Semite Jack abduallah Philby desperately tried to prove the legitimacy of the black stone to find it was fake & the Qarmations had tricked the
muslims (yep all of Islam praying to handful of desert gravel for a thousand years)..
reinvigoration of the Salifi ~ Wahabbi was a virus
inserted into Islam by the west to destabilize
Islam,, all with facts, references & evidence..
We hear not a peep.
Kitman or the Muslim tactic of saying nothing or
omission to accept the reality..
Cognitive dissonance , the inability to accept
facts despite the evidence of them.
Wow. I found this a bit hard to believe, so I checked.
The English M16 agent Jack Philby of the indian office was in fact the Father of Saudi Arabia.
He manipulated what was a small cult group into
the Wahhabi and Saudi Nation of today.
Ibn Saud was a corrupted nobody and died of alcoholism whilst Jack Phibly made all the key decisions.
For example it was Philby who negiotated the 60
year exclusive contract where the USA owned & controlled the oil.
Jack Philbly far greater than any Muhammad
or any Allah for the Saudi people.
Bin Laden & other so called Wahhabi warriors of
islam are manufactures of the British manipulation of Islam. They took an obscure Amish like sect of Islam, and used it to divide
and conquer both the Sunni and the Shia.
They then disposed of the legimate rulers of saudi , Shareef Hussien so the west would have full control of Saudi including the holy site of mecca.
The wahabbi were cultivated to
radicalize Islam and make them an enemy of the west so that Islam could be attacked in Iraq, Iran and other places, so the west maintains control.

Philby shaped much of today's
geopolitical siutation in the Middle East by a policy of the west in nurturing and promoting radicalization rather than moderation.

Thus allowing the West the point of control as
Arab fought Arab, Muslim fought Muslim and they all became the convenient enemy the west required.
I bet they don't teach how the West owned Saudi or how the house of Saud bend their knee to the great satan USA at the mosque.
MUQ

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

MUQ Kitman wrote:
That the british OWNED and DEFINED the Saudi state and modern Islam, that the anti Semite Jack abduallah Philby desperately tried to prove the legitimacy of the black stone to find it was fake & the Qarmations had tricked the muslims (yep all of Islam praying to handful of desert gravel for a thousand years)..
reinvigoration of the Salifi ~ Wahabbi was a virus inserted into Islam by the west to destabilize Islam,, all with facts, references & evidence..
We hear not a peep.
Kitman or the Muslim tactic of saying nothing or omission to accept the reality..
Cognitive dissonance , the inability to accept facts despite the evidence of them.
NO No No WHITEY, I will answer the questions selectively when I feel like its a free world isn't it .......... Oopps...... Dam those Jews always causing trouble.... wish they could be exterminated off the the face of our earth.
Sahim

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Clue for MUQ

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
NO No No WHITEY, I will answer the questions selectively when I feel like its a free world isn't it .......... Oopps...... Dam those Jews always causing trouble.... wish they could be exterminated off the the face of our earth.
This is Not MUQ (muq's a Jew lover, aka mo & Uthman)
Jack 'Abdullah' Philby - the father & founder of the Saudi state didn't like the Jews tho.
Do you know why that is ?
I do and it goes to the very root cause of why he so desperately tried to legitimize the Kaaba & the Quran & the black stone, why he got the british scientists & archeologists in, why every inch of Mecca was checked by them, and why the black stone was tested - all found to BE FAKE.
Do you know why Philby was so desperate to allow the british in to check & survey it all MUQ?
Heres a clue.
1920-22, british had also invaded Mesopotania (Iraq) and 'owned' all of the Arab world south and east of Lebanon - right down to Tanzania & across to Burma. The entire Arab world !
Why was Philby, the father of Saudi, so desperate to validate the relics of islam at Mecca?
9 letters starting with P & ending with e.
another clue.
The east corner of the Kaaba ( built in 380 ad as a platform for Hubal, then in 450 ad as a cube or
shell to house Allahs idol) points to this clue.
Fakim

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Sahim wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mcZmXQxSiVE
Planet of the RAPES ?
Lile

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
72 Pigs feeding on your body? Are you that Fat? Vow!!
For a nation of pigs, it sure is funny you don't eat'em! Jesus Christ forgave the bastards, but I can't! I hate! I hate you! I hate your nation! And I hate your people! And I fuck your sons and daughters because they're pigs! You're a pig! You're all pigs.

Midnight Express (1978)
Jake

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

KSF wrote:
Don't bother to answer, we know what type of people you are, we know the caliber and moral ground you stand on.
Shame on you,I would never run away from this great country if it needed me, but others are different like yourselves that sell out your country, your people, your heritage, your principles, your family's.
Agree
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

MUQ debt to Philby needs to Trucker Prince Wahhabi Sahim can Fakim Lile while leaving Clue for MUQ so that Philby and MUQ Kitman can give free gay bum secks to Gabriel, David while Jake watches.

Enjoying your gay Gaand marau Ghondoo HINDUSTINK gangbang FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SmellyARSIE MalbarCACA TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys and LADYBOYs?
Jeff

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
MUQ debt to Philby needs to Trucker Prince Wahhabi Sahim can Fakim Lile while leaving Clue for MUQ so that Philby and MUQ Kitman can give free gay bum secks to Gabriel, David while Jake watches.
Enjoying your gay Gaand marau Ghondoo HINDUSTINK gangbang FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SmellyARSIE MalbarCACA TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys and LADYBOYs?
Typical filthy minded muslim man, not suitable for living amongst decent people.
Liam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/ma...

Can't get along with there own kind, can;t get along with anyone. Troublemakers.
Trucker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Surprise guys. I have a friend from Afganistan. His family in Australia is Muslim , he is not. He has allowed his sons to decide themselves what they want Islam/Christian because of our freedom to chose. I have activities with him and his lovely family , wife Italian. That's some background . His sons have suffered racism at school, not physical and not verbal, but he is good at a sport, Other students invited him to compete, when he beat them, they never said a word, just walked away with contempt.. He has been called names and teased because he has very dark skin, like his father (Arab), like my father (other). He was upset over this last nite because he did not understand it! I sympathized as my dad and nan also copped same, and I didn't understand it then, but because I was lighter, I was accepted more. I see him 4 afternoons a week at sport. What advice can I offer this young man to settle the torment his mind suffers with such confusion. I don't want opinions about black/white or racism, just focus on him being thought inferior, when he beat them, because from Kabul and dark, they walked away. These others are banned from racist words and can be expelled. This is really about "inclusion"!! If he was not of Afgan decent , would it be different ? He aligns himself with Blacks, this is not a satisfactory solution, but he seeks approval/inclusion even some appreciation for being a champion. If he were one of them they would lift him up and praise him. It breaks my heart. They just seek another champion from their own to defeat him and will be back again and again, he will prevail each time is my opinion , but no reward or appreciation.
Trucker

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Hope, I didn't burst someone's pigeon hole bubble by breaking out. I came from "Cabramatta" in the 50s , 60s, 70s and 80s. I have family from many different ethnic backgrounds. I am on the peripheral because my dad married a white woman. My parents also had conflicting Religions which kept both sides of families away from each other. So I watched exclusion from my Dads perspective while even in my own dark skinned family I was looked down on for being too white. My mum was treated bad by Dads family, my mum was treated bad by her family for marrying a wog. My Dad was treated bad by mums family and I was thought inferior as well by them, part "other ". So, I watched my nan and Dad and cousins treated like wogs, my Mum treated like lower person for marry him. I did not fit either side and they were comfortable to look down on me from both sides. Obviously I am reclusive now and alone.
The ZACOT Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Typical filthy minded muslim man, not suitable for living amongst decent people.
Tu veux dire que tu aimes avaler du sperme?
Il parait que ca a le meme gout que le fromage de la Vache Qui Rit,c'est vrai?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,121 - 35,140 of43,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 2 hr Pro Ukraine 238
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... 19 hr Kar 1
Snatched Wed Amadeus 4
Lone Survivor Tue John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
Holder: Threat from Syria endangers Europe, US Tue John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
History divides Bosnia once again, this time ov... Jul 8 Tesla proud being Serb 14
Middle East, 7:53 AMAbbas's Fatah Threatens Isr... Jul 8 israeli 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••