Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,843
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38116 Mar 19, 2013
Serpent wrote:
01 Your right technology is neither eastern or western, but only the West has the capability to exploit technology for the betterment of Mankind.

02. The middle eastern people haven't done sh^t to contribute to the betterment of mankind. You Muslims, the only thing you seem to be capable of doing is killing people..

03. Well if our god is money, it's interesting how Muslims like to embrace our god of money. Your pedophile Mo would not be happy about Muslim behavior in this respect. Yes, you pay for computer and Internet, again both items embraced by Muslims but developed by the West, not Muslims (far to useless).

04. Your a very stupid person MUQ, I know you find this hard to accept, just like a crazy person would find it hard to accept when he is told he is crazy.

05. Don't come to the west, we don't want you Muslims in the west, we don't like you!! And specifically, don't come to Canada, we have enough of you useless Muslims here already.
Ans.

01 Yeah all that Ozone holes and acid rains and greenhouse effect and Nuclear, Chemical and biological weapons….all are good for humankind.

Let me say this, ever since West has started making any progress in Science, they are polluting the environment, so much so that the damage which they did to environment in past 200 years is many times more than was done in past 20000 years.

Is THAT your contribution to betterment of mankind?

02. Again you are forgetting the world history, it is not my fault.

03. We keep money at its place and do not make it a god. It is a means and aid for human life and its place in pockets and not inside our hearts.

04. Thank you for calling me a Stupid person, but have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?

05. From your "boastful language" it is clear that "You are not a born Canadian" are you?

When you migrated to Canada?

And if you want to send back all Muslims from Canada, I have no problem in that, but I would like to make you a proposal.

Why not send back all Muslims from USA / Canada to ME and take back all the Jews from Isreal!!

That would solve Two Problems with one stroke!!

You will get rid of "disgusting and good for nothing" Muslims and get in their place "Highly educated, intelligent, cultured Jews, who will start contributing to your economy from day-1"

And we will get rid of the Root of Terrorism in the world!!

It would be a win-win situation for all of us!!

Would you endorse this solution?

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38117 Mar 19, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> yes, I am very old. I have seen pictures in a book from circa 1920, the last British archeologists who took extensive pictures of the black rock. After this Muslims closed ranks and refused any further inspections after it was revealed the carvings and used as a shrine were Hindu and over 4,500 years old. Of course Muslim would never reveal secrets Hindu carvings on Kaaba , all inspections now have been denied. In the picture, the rock was escavated and had railway sleepers beneath it to reveal the under side of the black rock. Kaaba belongs to Hindus, Al Aqsa is on foundation of Jews Temple who have ownership of the very dirt that it is parked on , like everything else in Islam , stolen, belongs to others and had religious significance " prior to" being taken over by Muslims and nothing to do with Islam. Muslims just wanted to claim the shrines and holy buildings of religious significance to build a fake and commercial belief system around those shrines. Same as Koran plagiarised Bible and Talmud and also contained some interesting beliefs also belonging to Hindus.uslim created false prophets and tried to make the moon god of the desert tribes called Allah (pagans) and then mould that by the sword to pretend it is YHWH, now that is a similar exactly same as what the previously did to Hindus Kaaba and Jews Temple Mount . Surely MUQ, you can see this! Then you talk about "belief " Lets dig more around Ali Baba's cave, see what else can be revealed. I know you know about Waraqa and Kadijah , the whole nine yards, only a simple 3 world peasant could fall for this carpet bagging by Muslim ancestors, a "belief " built on deception of Muslims, because no one in the first world believes this mischief, only ignorant 3rd worlders not even you, but your world and income depends on the propping up of established falsehoods. 1 billion Muslims lives depend on unconditional devotion to a lie, because by the sword, their loved ones have been slane for the maintenance of Islam .
Yes persons like you, would believe anything any one wrote....the "only" condition you put is that it should be against Islam.

people like you "manufacture" history is that what I can say.

Hindu marks on the Black Stone, I said come and get it!!

I hope you understand Hindi there is a saying "AB MENDHKI KO BHI ZUKAM HUA HAI"

Now Hindus have found "long tongue to speak against Islam". Cow worshipping and Cow urine drinkers and spraying cow dung in their houses, have got tongue to open it against Islam.
MUQ true statement

Australia

#38118 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black stone is "marked with Hindu Symbols on it"!!
This is the New One I heard for the first time!!
When did you see the Black Stone for the last time?
Did you make those "marks and symbols" on it?
Or are you in "manufacturing evidence" business?
Apply to CIA / FBI, they need such people!!
It has taken a long time & it may be just a random error or bad wording by MUQ.. But finally he has said something true & not Taqiyya.
Yes the black stone is not indian, nor does it have Indian markings.
The black stone was taken by the Qarmations in 930ad to try & stop Islam idol worship.
(;black stone is pieces of Allah moon god that sat next to Hubal the stone idol or lord of the kaaba that Muhammad relaxed as Allahs messenger.)

The black stone was Deconsecrated, defiled, used as a toilet, then smashed into tiny fragments and caste into the desert in Hajar.
After 21 years, a delegation from Mecca paid a
huge ransom & were allowed to rerieve ' a handful and no more'- the Qarmations hoped this would put some sense into them.

They glued the fragments into resin and then put that inside the silver vulva that in turn is cemented into the syrian corner - facing where hubal came from (purchased in syria 180ad)

These fragments in total are no more than the size of say a slice of toast bread. It's a veneer from a handful of bits of gravel in resin.
Fact.
skip to 1920 ad. Ex ww1, British control the ME & set up Saudi ( from the old turkish empire ) with the corrupt emir. They test fragments of the black stone, it should be meteorite etc.
It's fiekdspar, common desert rock. And NOT associated, ie not of the same stone.
The black stone was lost forever in 930ad.
The results are in the british museum.
The Saudis knew this 90 years ago.
MUQ is correct when he says the black stone is not indian. Every muslim knows 99% if not 100% of the black stone is gone forever.
Why they go so crazy over the tiny little dubious bits that are there.
Think about an Islam with no 'Allah moon bits' at all.
Who do they pray to ?
What relevance would Mecca & Saudi have to Muslims if there were no 'bits of Allah'?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#38119 Mar 19, 2013
Enoch wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace
Muhammad was a prophet of war.
Christ’s disciples were killed for their faith in Jesus.
Muhammad’s disciples killed for the faith of Islam.
Christ was and is the giver of life.
Muhammad was a taker of life.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-21/dozens-...
The proof is in the pudding.
Your Angry Violent religion has made its bed, now you mob die in it.
Both sides of the violence in Syria are using the population as their cannon fodder,neither of them are fit to govern Syria.

Australia

#38121 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ true statement wrote:
<quoted text>
It has taken a long time & it may be just a random error or bad wording by MUQ.. But finally he has said something true & not Taqiyya.
Yes the black stone is not Indian, nor does it have Indian markings.
The black stone was taken by the Qarmations in 930ad to try & stop Islam idol worship.
(;black stone is pieces of Allah moon god that sat next to Hubal the stone idol or lord of the kaaba that Muhammad relaxed as Allah's messenger.)
The black stone was Deconsecrated, defiled, used as a toilet, then smashed into tiny fragments and caste into the desert in Hajar.
huge ransom & were allowed to retrieve ' a handful and no more'- the Qarmations hoped this would put some sense into them.
They glued the fragments into resin and then put that inside the silver vulva that in turn is cemented into the Syrian corner - facing where hubal came from (purchased in Syria 180ad)
These fragments in total are no more than the size of say a slice of toast bread. It's a veneer from a handful of bits of gravel in resin.
Fact.
skip to 1920 ad. Ex ww1, British control the ME & set up Saudi ( from the old Turkish empire ) with the corrupt emir. They test fragments of the black stone, it should be meteorite etc.
It's feldspar, common desert rock. And NOT associated, ie not of the same stone.
The results are in the British museum.
MUQ is correct when he says the black stone is not Indian. Every Muslim knows 99% if not 100% of the black stone is gone forever.
Who do they pray to ?
What relevance would Mecca & Saudi have to Muslims if there were no 'bits of Allah'?
Mickey Mouse draws peoples from all over the world,even though they know it is not real but they spend money just so their children can have a photo taken standing next to a person in a costume that resembles Mickey so why couldn't the remnants of the black stone be seen as nothing more than an Islamic tourist attraction.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#38122 Mar 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
Posts 59,60,61 deleted, why?

DO NOT POST until you have deleted your Hometown settings.

Log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.

Australia

#38123 Mar 19, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thue nut Why?
Posts 59,60. 61 deleted
Log out now, do so as well as unhiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.
You are a deletion of your mind

Australia

#38125 Mar 19, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not concern yourself about our mind, Roger. Posts 59,60,61 deleted, why?
Why ?
Neville spot on

Wentworthville, Australia

#38127 Mar 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mickey Mouse draws peoples from all over the world,even though they know it is not real but they spend money just so their children can have a photo taken standing next to a person in a costume that resembles Mickey so why couldn't the remnants of the black stone be seen as nothing more than an Islamic tourist attraction.
Yes. Mecca was set up as an 'attraction' for relgious trade - in a way the Disney of its day.
Well a poor fake Arab imitative version of Jerusalem which under Helena under Constantine was restored to be a christian Disney land ( if you ever go there, then you will understand, the church of holy sepulchre, crucifixuon rock, temple mount, Bethlehem etc are exactly that).
Mecca had 360 idols in the Kaaba area, hubal being the big red idol Lord of the Kaaba - that cost a camel or two to ask Allah to swing his divinity arrows!!
Muhammad replaced him and got rid of some others, the golden antelopes were melted down & lamps inside btw.
So the old Mecca, first set as trading post 150ad was really rocking & rolling as a relgious fairground. Every quraeesh tribe had their own idol and and they bought them far & wide.
Allah started as a minor god but once they mixed sabian (Venus) with Allah (moon) & the star (planet) & moon conjunction along with the sex ritual - Mecca was the place to stopover !

Thing about islam tho is what a dour & miserable people they become, so jealous & preachy coz they know it's all fake.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#38128 Mar 19, 2013
hah,muq is like the rest of his people brainless,and brainwashed since he was born,he would not know right from wrong no matter what.if you told him,it is written in the koran to please allah you have to have sex with a donkey every day him and his fellow muslims would do it with relish and enjoy and believe every bit..
Trucker

Australia

#38129 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01 Yeah all that Ozone holes and acid rains and greenhouse effect and Nuclear, Chemical and biological weapons….all are good for humankind.
Let me say this, ever since West has started making any progress in Science, they are polluting the environment, so much so that the damage which they did to environment in past 200 years is many times more than was done in past 20000 years.
Is THAT your contribution to betterment of mankind?
02. Again you are forgetting the world history, it is not my fault.
03. We keep money at its place and do not make it a god. It is a means and aid for human life and its place in pockets and not inside our hearts.
04. Thank you for calling me a Stupid person, but have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?
05. From your "boastful language" it is clear that "You are not a born Canadian" are you?
When you migrated to Canada?
And if you want to send back all Muslims from Canada, I have no problem in that, but I would like to make you a proposal.
Why not send back all Muslims from USA / Canada to ME and take back all the Jews from Isreal!!
That would solve Two Problems with one stroke!!
You will get rid of "disgusting and good for nothing" Muslims and get in their place "Highly educated, intelligent, cultured Jews, who will start contributing to your economy from day-1"
And we will get rid of the Root of Terrorism in the world!!
It would be a win-win situation for all of us!!
Would you endorse this solution?
your knowledge of first world is very poor! we don't have acid rain anymore, it has been cleaned up for decades. Only 3rd world is doing this now in their evolution they adapted old cheaper technology even after we offered them the new technology free. Looking at the rest of ur post, it falls into the same category of relevance , outdated except in 3rd world.
Trucker

Australia

#38130 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes persons like you, would believe anything any one wrote....the "only" condition you put is that it should be against Islam.
people like you "manufacture" history is that what I can say.
Hindu marks on the Black Stone, I said come and get it!!
I hope you understand Hindi there is a saying "AB MENDHKI KO BHI ZUKAM HUA HAI"
Now Hindus have found "long tongue to speak against Islam". Cow worshipping and Cow urine drinkers and spraying cow dung in their houses, have got tongue to open it against Islam.
I did not read this, it was photographed. There is no denial, the evidence was overwhelming, like Temple Mount, Kaaba had nothing to do with Muslims prior to the destruction of the Hindu worshipers Temple. The markings/engravings were totally extensive after being a Hindu shrine for almost 5,000 years. Muslims say "come and get it about Al Aqsa as well" no denial it was the place of worship for others during the previous 5,000 years as well. This by the sword ownership and plagiarism of other people's Gods and Temples will eventually end with World Government. Like 1949 and Israel being rebuilt, ownership to the Jews, eventually Temple Mount will be returned to Jews and Kaaba to Hindus. The Hindu claim is based on 1st world documented indisputable photographic and archeological evidence. Islam is a creation of other people's belief system stolen plagiarized and taken by the sword , prior to World Wide instant communications , like we are communicating now! From anywhere in world instantly. Ali Baba would be ash in a flash like Sadam and Gidafi if he was living in this era, we right wrongs of past, like Israel.
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#38131 Mar 19, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>your knowledge of first world is very poor! we don't have acid rain anymore, it has been cleaned up for decades. Only 3rd world is doing this now in their evolution they adapted old cheaper technology even after we offered them the new technology free. Looking at the rest of ur post, it falls into the same category of relevance , outdated except in 3rd world.
Well, he could always not use western technology, a very ironic view from MUQ the engineer who works in Saudi Arabia littered with western designed skyscrapers and number one exporter of refined oil.

MUQ is just embarrassing himself when he says these things. He expects the west to suddenly as he always claim jump in knowledge as opposed to trial and error to the form we see today.

Furthermore I already told him if we are so destructive, he can always counteract it by not using these technologies that create so much pollution, but alas....

To sum it up, we have an engineer (probably petrol lol) lecturing the west about our polluted ways who works in a skyscraper littered, oil drenched country using and working around western technology every day who travels by the ozone layer destroying aeroplane between Indian and Saudi Arabia.

Anything I missed?
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#38132 Mar 19, 2013
I am currently very confused about MUQ's views. For one, he says that all technology is to be shared by humanity. Than he says the west has been destructive to the world in pollution and have been a destructive science-abusing people.

So what is MUQ to do with this situation. Should he continue being a hypocrite and work as an engineer in petrol guzzling Saudi Arabia using such high powered devices such as computers or should he decide not to use western technology.

It is like a little child criticising his parent's CO2 gas bills every month but watches the same televions, the same hot shower uses, and kitchen devices?

Well, what is oh noble MUQ.
Enoch

Melbourne, Australia

#38133 Mar 19, 2013
Yes...... You forgot to mention,

Muslims are Slaughtering each others Children by Blowing their Arms and Legs down the street every other day.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/19/c...

A good judge of a person is how they treat there Family

A good judge of a country is how they treat there citizens.

T or F
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#38134 Mar 19, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he could always not use western technology, a very ironic view from MUQ the engineer who works in Saudi Arabia littered with western designed skyscrapers and number one exporter of refined oil.
MUQ is just embarrassing himself when he says these things. He expects the west to suddenly as he always claim jump in knowledge as opposed to trial and error to the form we see today.
Furthermore I already told him if we are so destructive, he can always counteract it by not using these technologies that create so much pollution, but alas....
To sum it up, we have an engineer (probably petrol lol) lecturing the west about our polluted ways who works in a skyscraper littered, oil drenched country using and working around western technology every day who travels by the ozone layer destroying aeroplane between Indian and Saudi Arabia.
Anything I missed?
all the desalination plants that convert seawater into fresh is western,so if not for the west they would not have freshwater to flush there toilets,oh yea even with that they still are not sanitary.
Trucker

Australia

#38135 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ true statement wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black stone is not indian, nor does it have Indian markings.
(;black stone is pieces of Allah moon god that sat next to Hubal the stone idol or lord of the kaaba that Muhammad relaxed as Allahs messenger.)
huge ransom & were allowed to rerieve ' a handful and no more'- the Qarmations hoped this would put some sense into them.
They glued the fragments into resin and then put that inside the silver vulva that in turn is cemented into the syrian corner - facing where hubal came from (purchased in syria 180ad)
Fact.
skip to 1920 ad. Ex ww1, British control the ME & set up Saudi ( from the old turkish empire ) with the corrupt emir. They test fragments of the black stone, it should be meteorite etc.
It's fiekdspar, common desert rock. And NOT associated, ie not of the same stone.
The results are in the british museum.
MUQ is correct when he says the black stone is not indian. Every muslim knows 99% if not 100% of the black stone is gone forever.
Who do they pray to ?
the black rock was believed to be a meteorite . The British owned the ME in the 1920s, they could examine the Emir's ass and take samples if they wanted. The British determined it had been over 5,000 years on earth and had first been found by Hindus, whom engraved extensive markings including Siva and Ganesh, it was a Religious Hindu Icon worshipped by millions of Hindus prior Mohammed running them out of dodge in early 600s AD (620s/630s) there were no Muslims prior to Mohammed, his wife Kadejah eventually supported him and converted from Christianity just before her death along with Abu Bakr , Mohammed's cousin and father of Ayesha who was six years when Mohammed ask for her to be his wife (planning ahead).
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38136 Mar 19, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> the black rock was believed to be a meteorite . The British owned the ME in the 1920s, they could examine the Emir's ass and take samples if they wanted. The British determined it had been over 5,000 years on earth and had first been found by Hindus, whom engraved extensive markings including Siva and Ganesh, it was a Religious Hindu Icon worshipped by millions of Hindus prior Mohammed running them out of dodge in early 600s AD (620s/630s) there were no Muslims prior to Mohammed, his wife Kadejah eventually supported him and converted from Christianity just before her death along with Abu Bakr , Mohammed's cousin and father of Ayesha who was six years when Mohammed ask for her to be his wife (planning ahead).
I never knew that "British owned ME in 1920 s"? They have never owned Arabia, not by a fat chance.

They did not take any sample and what is the point if Black stone is a meteorite or not?

It is just a pointer from which people start TAWAF. Otherwise in a rectangular building, no one knows from where to start Tawaf.

That is the significance of Black Stone....and it is perhaps the "only" stone left in Kaaba from the Original building constructed by Prophets Abraham and Ishmael.

And you have put Hindu claim on Kaaba and Black stone. As if Hindus have "copy right" on every idol and every type of idol worship anywhere in the world.
Ali Was

Australia

#38138 Mar 19, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> the black rock was believed to be a meteorite . The British owned the ME in the 1920s, they could examine the Emir's ass and take samples if they wanted. The British determined it had been over 5,000 years on earth and had first been found by Hindus, whom engraved extensive markings including Siva and Ganesh, it was a Religious Hindu Icon worshipped by millions of Hindus prior Mohammed running them out of dodge in early 600s AD (620s/630s) there were no Muslims prior to Mohammed, his wife Kadejah eventually supported him and converted from Christianity just before her death along with Abu Bakr , Mohammed's cousin and father of Ayesha who
was six years when Mohammed ask for her to be his wife (planning ahead).
Was a meteorite.
Was never Indian in any way.
Was surviving relic of Allah after mo = hubal.
Was stolen & destroyed by Qarmations in 920ad
Was ransomed back as 'a handful & no more'.
Was always " suspect " from 920ad on.
Was a little patch of pebbles in resin since.
Was cemented into Kaaba by Mo.
Was institutionalised as 'pray to idol' in Islam.
Was checked by the British in 1920.
Was found to be fieldspar & from different rocks.
Was reported in british museum, books.
Was known by the Emir at the time.
So the 'black stone' of Mecca is known fake.
Trucker

Australia

#38139 Mar 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew that "British owned ME in 1920 s"? They have never owned Arabia, not by a fat chance.
They did not take any sample and what is the point if Black stone is a meteorite or not?
It is just a pointer from which people start TAWAF. Otherwise in a rectangular building, no one knows from where to start Tawaf.
That is the significance of Black Stone....and it is perhaps the "only" stone left in Kaaba from the Original building constructed by Prophets Abraham and Ishmael.
And you have put Hindu claim on Kaaba and Black stone. As if Hindus have "copy right" on every idol and every type of idol worship anywhere in the world.
read it again, both posts. I also find indictable the fact that every thing fr Islam is copied from Jews and Christians from the beginning . Mohammed was crazy with power and blood lust , he had another enemy which was Religious as well, and followed by billion Hindus his neighbors he also wished power over but did never succeed. Think MUQ Jews and Christians have no interest in Kaaba ! It has no relationship to YHWH at all , it is what we call pagan, it is Hindu !! Those who surrounded Mohammed he sought to control by "their Gods" he had none of his own till he bargained with the Desert Tribes. Almost everything in Koran and Islam was copied from Bible and Talmud/Torah except Mohammed hated Hindus, he could not convert them do he took over Siva Temple, and was illiterate, he did not know a millenium later Archeologists would find the Hindu inscriptions on Temple. The world was locked out and not allowed to look later, only ignorant and illiterate Muslims Who could not read. If the Kaaba has been reduced to the size of a sandwich from the size of a trunk, it could be that Muslims have now removed the extensive Hindu inscriptions ,in that case pieces would have been glued together to make it one piece again. Don't you find it interesting the Jews and Christians have no interest in Kaaba ?? Their Abraham had nothing to do with it, just your Hagar, Ishmael and their Abraham ?? along with their Allah who also has no relationship to our YHWH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Easterners crossing border from Mexico? ... 8 hr Bama Yankee 1
Canadian surgeons reconstruct people wounded in... 15 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 5
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 19 hr Pizza Pie 276,639
Look at parallels between Northern Ireland, Gaza (May '08) Tue OccupyThis 17
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Mon Dutchman 3
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) Sun tm clm 1,079
Obama expands Afghan mission Nov 22 Kar 1

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE