Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46763 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

The QFITeam Avengers

Providence, UT

#37952 Mar 14, 2013
Beady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here ?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/03/14...
Because of this Fool.
Then leave SCUM.!
Things never change once a FRAUD, IMPOSTOR, USURPER, IDENTITY and MATERIAL THIEF and DERANGED MANIAC always will be.

Fool, leave Bender SCUM.!
The QFITeam Avengers

Providence, UT

#37953 Mar 14, 2013
Trucker wrote:
<quoted text> ?? And who's disciple are you??
Dr Weibo.

Where is Dr Weibo?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37954 Mar 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I guess we'll send the 350 000 back as well?
Please send them back and 650,000 as to support these "brave" soldiers and dont forget to send a couple of thousands of "body bags" in case some things do not work out exactly as you planned.

The number of body bags coming from Afghanistan have slowed down only because "Brave" US soldiers are afraid to go out and "De-Talibainze" Afghanistan.

Good luck to see their 11 years efforts going down the drain!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37955 Mar 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no idea just how barbaric Japan was. Japanese crimes made the Nazis uncomfortable. You are right I guess, I don't want to here any more moaning when we mentioned how Israels keeps kicking the Arab's butt back to their unambitious lands.
And yes, Japan was so sadistic, so cruel, that it was decided they could never again have an army offence again! The United States rebuilt Japan and ensure its prosperity whilst protecting innocent lives in Asia from this sadism.
When you have woven so much tale of Muslim barbarism....who cares what you would have done about Japanese.

But one thing is sure, win or loss, you would never have used nukes on Germany, never, I do not know why? Do you?
SandCastle

Kirribilli, Australia

#37956 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have woven so much tale of Muslim barbarism....who cares what you would have done about Japanese.
But one thing is sure, win or loss, you would never have used nukes on Germany, never, I do not know why? Do you?
Why would the United States need to use Nukes when Russia and the Allies cause the Germans to collapse on both fronts and sent back in a daze to protect Berlin?

Japan on the other hand taught their citizens to fight to the death, young and old. Even with sharpened bamboo sticks. Japanese soldiers held out for years in their enclaves, some groups for 20 years after the war had ended.

An estimated 5 million US soldiers and millions of Japanese were estimated to have died which might have fought for years.

So yes, nukes were a good option. Much like Muhammad deciding to cut 900 heads a day "for peace".
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37957 Mar 15, 2013
Trucker wrote:
Nothing to fear. Muslims have different God to Christians, theirs is the God of Abraham's son Ishmael, born of Hagar, nothing to do with Christian God or Jewish God. Satan the deceiver did masquerade as an angel and speak to Mohammed, but GOD has never directly spoken to any of Satans chosen race Mulim. God did to speak "directly" to every other prophet, that's what prophets of God get ! Words from God , not a maybe from God maybe not evil angel. Muslim, tell me why God did not speak directly to Mohammed or any other Muslim ever? God spoke directly to prophets of Jews and Christians? and Moses!! Did God have something else to do when it came to speaking to Mohammed? God was maybe playing golf? Fishing? Or was he ignoring Satans deception? and God has never recognized Muslims ever, which speaks volumes about Satans deception Islam.
You post is childish.

You should compare the qualities of Allah the Muslims believe in and then compare it with what God do you believe in.

When they agree in most parts, how can you say that Muslims worship a different God?

For example:

1. I say that Allah is the Sole Creator of every thing in the Universe? Is Jewish and Christian God is not the Sole Creator of every thing in the Universe?

2.I say that Allah is All Mighty and all Powerful and all knowledgeable ? Is Jewish and Christian God does not has these qualities?

3. I say that Allah is the Sole Judge on the day of Judgment? Is Jewish and Christian God is not the Sole Judge on the last day?

4. I say that Allah is the one who provides the needs of every living creature in the Universe? Is Jewish and Christian God is not of these things in the Universe?

I can keep on listing these things and you will agree that Jewish and Christian God does all those, so just because Jews think that their YHWH has special relationship with them and Christians add "two extra persons" in Personality of God, would make ALLAH, YHWH & GOD so different from each other?

Grow up my dear!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37960 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You post is childish.
You should compare the qualities of Allah the Muslims believe in and then compare it with what God do you believe in.
When they agree in most parts, how can you say that Muslims worship a different God?
For example:
1. I say that Allah is the Sole Creator of every thing in the Universe? Is Jewish and Christian God is not the Sole Creator of every thing in the Universe?
2.I say that Allah is All Mighty and all Powerful and all knowledgeable ? Is Jewish and Christian God does not has these qualities?
3. I say that Allah is the Sole Judge on the day of Judgment? Is Jewish and Christian God is not the Sole Judge on the last day?
4. I say that Allah is the one who provides the needs of every living creature in the Universe? Is Jewish and Christian God is not of these things in the Universe?
I can keep on listing these things and you will agree that Jewish and Christian God does all those, so just because Jews think that their YHWH has special relationship with them and Christians add "two extra persons" in Personality of God, would make ALLAH, YHWH & GOD so different from each other?
Grow up my dear!!
You seem to know a lot about god even though you deny anyone else can.
waffen ss

Claremont, Australia

#37961 Mar 15, 2013
there is no god, only satan....666, judgement day is coming....
BashBoris

Brookvale, Australia

#37962 Mar 15, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the chicken cross the road ?
to get to the other side.
Why did the leb cross the road ?
to beat up the chicken.
Why did 10 lebs cross the road ?
the chicken was winning.....
I convict joke I suppose, Do you have to get a lobotomy to laugh at this excuse of a joke. dikhead
BashBoris

Brookvale, Australia

#37963 Mar 15, 2013
waffen ss wrote:
there is no god, only satan....666, judgement day is coming....
yes you Satan worshiping convicts are fuked, generations of murderers, child-molesting white trash, robbers of land, consumers of usury, sexual perverts, each and every one of you criminals will be recognized by the self imprinted tattoos on your arses, LOL, yep; judgement day is coming, we Muslims are commanded to inform you criminals "Wait, Lo we are waiting to" the hour is neigh. so you go ahead and believe in your Satan and pray to him.

As for us we are believers of God and behold his mercy and are protected eternally even though you shed our blood in this life.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37965 Mar 15, 2013
Serpent wrote:
01. Yes a lot of westerners work in SA, but to get them to work there, SA has to pay them a BIG premium and big benefits.. That's the only way SA can get westerners to work there because its such a sh^thole.

02. But, on the other hand, people from SA and the Middle East are flocking to western countries to work, they will even work at discount wages just for an opportunity to work in great western countries..

03. Doesn't that tell you something MUQ, are you really that stupid that you can't see what's going on around you??? I know you hate to admit it, but the actions of middle easterners, Muslims, speak for themselves!!
Ans.

01. So you mean that Western People would work in any "sh..thole" if you pay them?

02. At least we are better in this regard. We go to country which is not a "shÂ…thole".

We are still ahead of you!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37966 Mar 15, 2013
NT wrote:
01. MUQ, the Japanese were no different to what militant Muslims are today in their beliefs of their superior being that they would kill until all others are dead.

02. The Japanese "were" a cruel barbaric military of their society that looked upon all others as inferior much like how Islam sees us.

03. In regards to nukes, in comparison how many Muslims have been exterminated by their fellow Muslims who bomb indiscriminately much like in Baghdad just now.

04. Japan was nuked (at any cost to save lives on both sides)to cease all hostilities, "what profit do Muslims achieve" when they are killing their own just because they can't agree on their Islam ?
Ans.

So now are you equating Muslims with Japanese of WW-2 area to make them a "fit case" for nuking?

I can see your drift, but some how you are not speaking of truth.

Muslims of today are like a "rudderless" ship. They have no leadership to guide them anywhere.

The so called "Muslim leaders" of almost every Muslim country are "Muslim names but Western Minds and thinkings" in their body.

That is what we are seeing in almost every Muslim country today. People and rulers are at odds.

People are asking to be ruled according to Islam, but the rulers are suppressing them with force and dictating "western ideas and thinking" to the masses.

This is the current situation and it resulted from many decades of Western Rule on Muslim countries.

This struggle is not for ever, very soon the Muslim Leaders and countries would realize that "they have to unite in the name of Islam".

As Europe has united in the name of White Skin and Christianity (though they do not say it openly, but it is an "open Secret")

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37967 Mar 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know a lot about god even though you deny anyone else can.
I know about God what I read in my Revealed Book.

Others "think" that they know about God, by just having their human imaginations at work.

And there is comparison in the quality of the two.

As Quran says "Truth and fanciful imaginations are not same".

Allah Knows best.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37968 Mar 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the United States need to use Nukes when Russia and the Allies cause the Germans to collapse on both fronts and sent back in a daze to protect Berlin?
Japan on the other hand taught their citizens to fight to the death, young and old. Even with sharpened bamboo sticks. Japanese soldiers held out for years in their enclaves, some groups for 20 years after the war had ended.
An estimated 5 million US soldiers and millions of Japanese were estimated to have died which might have fought for years.
So yes, nukes were a good option. Much like Muhammad deciding to cut 900 heads a day "for peace".
What are 900 heads compared to 200,000? that USA did in those Nukes?

What are 900 heads compared to 200,000 that Moses killed for Midinites?

Trying to tech us tolerance and brotherly love?

Are you?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37969 Mar 15, 2013
BashBoris wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistan has the fastest growing nuclear arsenal in the world, the great Satan's forces of 50 christian countries have been defeated in Afghanistan by Pakistan single-handedly. In sheer desperation CIA and their Jew and Hindu underdogs have carried out relentless violence and bloodshed against Pakistanis and Afghans trying to create strife between Shia and Sunni sects, suicide bombings, in the same manner as they tried in Iraq. except for killing women and children these sons of Satan have failed and defeated abjectly and they are on the run.
Now, against all satanic forces of sanctions the Pakistanis have signed a gas pipeline construction deal from Iran to Pakistan just this very week and convict nations are in a state of shock, are they going to nuke Pakistan for busting a big hole in their sanctions? I wish to god they do and then see how each of the fifty satanic convict nations will vanish from the face of this world.
Convict nations are living in a state of shock and denial, the world has changed and will continue to do so, Iran is already a Nuclear power itching to pick a fight but the cowards simply keep on threatening "all options are on the table" well, Ahmadinejad a man I admire immensely had a perfect answer
"those options must have rotted on the table by now" convicts just don't know what to do and are gawking around with their thumbs up their arses, Heheheh
There are lots of "positive points" in your post.

But it reeks of extremism and false hopes.

So let us be realistic and not get swayed by our wishes and makes them facts.
SandCastle

Kirribilli, Australia

#37970 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are 900 heads compared to 200,000? that USA did in those Nukes?
What are 900 heads compared to 200,000 that Moses killed for Midinites?
Trying to tech us tolerance and brotherly love?
Are you?
At this point in time, it is hard to extend any kindness to wolves in sheep's clothing.
Trucker

Chiswick, Australia

#37971 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You post is childish.
For example:
Grow up my dear!!
then you agree Allah is nothing to do with YHWH. Allah was an invention of Mohammed. Muslims embrace the illegitimate son of Abraham allegedly born to a concubine, the mother of Islam, grasping to a possibility the cast aways could be manipulated into a story that the God of Christians and Jews has denied every Muslim legitimacy . God has never ever in the history of Islam and Muslims legitimized any part of that story with a single word ! Yet to his real followers, God has favored them and graced them with real prophets whom God did speak and direct God's self freely. How can you believe you worship the same God as Jews and Christians, that is simply a mischief .

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37972 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So now are you equating Muslims with Japanese of WW-2 area to make them a "fit case" for nuking?
I can see your drift, but some how you are not speaking of truth.
Muslims of today are like a "rudderless" ship. They have no leadership to guide them anywhere.
The so called "Muslim leaders" of almost every Muslim country are "Muslim names but Western Minds and thinking" in their body.
That is what we are seeing in almost every Muslim country today. People and rulers are at odds.
People are asking to be ruled according to Islam, but the rulers are suppressing them with force and dictating "western ideas and thinking" to the masses.
This is the current situation and it resulted from many decades of Western Rule on Muslim countries.
This struggle is not for ever, very soon the Muslim Leaders and countries would realize that "they have to unite in the name of Islam".
As Europe has united in the name of White Skin and Christianity (though they do not say it openly, but it is an "open Secret")
My comparison is between the war time Japanese ideology and militant Islam,not who should be on the receiving end of the next nuke.
If Islam cannot come together as one in the eyes of god in the description you keep describing of a glorious existance you may as well nuke yourselves before Islam is totally wiped out by it's own Muslims who hate each other to death including us.
The US taught Japan how to change into what we see today of an independent nation of peoples who live their lives with pride;Now it's Islams time to show the world what it is worth for it's very own survival.
Trucker

Chiswick, Australia

#37973 Mar 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point in time, it is hard to extend any kindness to wolves in sheep's clothing.
thats really old thinking now, Muslim is what Muslim does. Just look at their example, not their mischief words they have learned from the master deceiver Satan. Islam is a fail, Allah is nothing to do with God of Christians and Jews, Allah is created by Mohammed from a lie about Hagar and Ishmael, one son went to divinity, the other opposite to Satan. If this was not so, God would have at least said one word to the creator of Islam, instead the God of Christians and Jews said everything, by denying every single Muslim from the first to last "one single word", simply turned away from the stench with disgust, creatures not worthy of even scorn.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#37974 Mar 15, 2013
Islam is dying of it's own infantile narcissism, fragmented, faction against faction, no cohesion, no common purpose, no future. The fact that it is based on a man made doctrine of violence, hate and tyranny means it has already failed. A house divided cannot stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 11 hr Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Thu Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
News Shooters sometimes exploit weapons laws Jun 16 Faylinn 4
News "Islamic Refugee" With Gas Pipeline Plans Arres... Jun 15 too much 2
News Politics | Fecteau: Why Doesn't President Obama... Jun 15 Bama Yankee 1
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 14 H Dubya 70
More from around the web