Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,977
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Truth

UK

#37740 Mar 8, 2013
Learn to become bankrupt if that's what you mean Lol !
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37741 Mar 8, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are running to Christian countries because Muslim countries are all sh^thole countries.
Muslims can't build sh^t so they look to Christians in western countries to look after them. That's the only way these losers can survive.
Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada, and try to learn something from the Christians because they build great countries and have great cultures!!
HEY SERVANT, YOU SAY YOUR HONOUR TO YOUR MUSLIM MAYOR IN CALGARY, YOU HEAR NOW!!! LOLLLLLL

Poor Servant is enraged that in a meritocracy he loses out to better educated, smarter, harder working and more successful Muslims!!! LOLLL Gotta love to hear Servant whining and whimpering like a little female dog!!! LOLLLL
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37742 Mar 8, 2013
Biggest joke of the year 2013!!– MUQ

US Spent $ 60 Billion for Iraq Reconstruction
US Spent $ 90 Billion for Afghanistan Reconstruction!!

Too much money spent in Iraq for too few results

http://www.sunherald.com/2013/03/05/4509114/

By LARA JAKES — AP National Security Writer

WASHINGTON —

01. Ten years and $60 billion in American taxpayer funds later, Iraq is still so unstable and broken that even its leaders question whether U.S. efforts to rebuild the war-torn nation were worth the cost.
(bulshitting the whole idea- MUQ)

02. In his final report to Congress, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction Stuart Bowen's conclusion was all too clear: Since the invasion a decade ago this month, the U.S. has spent too much money in Iraq for too few results.
(meaning they are either too stupid or too lazy or too inefficient, or all of these- MUQ

03. The reconstruction effort "grew to a size much larger than was ever anticipated," Bowen told The Associated Press in a preview of his last audit of U.S. funds spent in Iraq, to be released Wednesday. "Not enough was accomplished for the size of the funds expended."
(reconstruction effort is itself a misnomer, there never was any intention to re-build Iraq – MUQ)

04. In interviews with Bowen, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said the U.S. funding "could have brought great change in Iraq" but fell short too often. "There was misspending of money," said al-Maliki, a Shiite Muslim whose sect makes up about 60 percent of Iraq's population.
(Coming for "closest US ally in Iraq" this is strongest condemnation, no thanks is ever expressed- MUQ)

05. Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi, the country's top Sunni Muslim official, told auditors that the rebuilding efforts "had unfavorable outcomes in general."
(Saying in plain language "US people are stupid" - MUQ)

06. "You think if you throw money at a problem, you can fix it," Kurdish government official Qubad Talabani, son of Iraqi president Jalal Talabani, told auditors. "It was just not strategic thinking."
(In Plain English "it was ill advised and half hearted effort, just to silence their conscious- MUQ)

07. The abysmal Iraq results forecast what could happen in Afghanistan, where U.S. taxpayers have so far spent $90 billion in reconstruction projects during a 12-year military campaign that, for the most part, ends in 2014.
(Afghanistan report would be worse, but ignored easily because the "wound" is still fresh-MUQ
$ 90 Billion spent on Afghanistan re-building in itself is a big joke – MUQ)

08. Shortly after the March 2003 invasion, Congress set up a $2.4 billion fund to help ease the sting of war for Iraqis. It aimed to rebuild Iraq's water and electricity systems; provide food, health care and governance for its people; and take care of those who were forced from their homes in the fighting.

("help ease the sting of War" what a classical use of English language and only 2.4 Billion for it!!- MUQ)

09. Fewer than six months later, President George W. Bush asked for $20 billion more to further stabilize Iraq and help turn it into an ally that could gain economic independence and reap global investments.

(Extra grant almost 1000 % of the original budget, another sign of amateurism- MUQ)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37745 Mar 8, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MAYOR OF CALGARY IS A MUSLIM. SERPANT IS LIVING IN CALGARY
LOLLL
Poor Serpant. The Big Guy in Calgary is Muslim and Serpent is a nobody. Boooohooooo. LOLLLLL
-
And your point is?
-
When JFK became the first Catholic President in the USA, no one was worried.
-
When a black Christian man became president of the USA no one was worried.
-
Are you trying to tell us that the first Mayor in Canada is a Muslim that all the Canadian should start worrying?
-
Maybe you do have a point there Aliroger1,
-
-
I have a simple solution chop his testicles off.
-

-

Location hidden

#37746 Mar 8, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
HAJI HUSSAIN OBAMA IS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA, AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF!!!
Muslims are everywhere now!!!
-
Aliroger1 the sailfish is fabricating lies again.
-
Do I have to reel you in check to see if your tag is still attached, pull the hook out, pat you on your head\, and send you along.
-
Aliroger1 no one else except you have fabricated lies about Obama.
-
Ha the grandiosity disorder kicked in already, after you were told to take the tablets.
-
I will say you need a stronger dose.
-
Please go easy on Aliroger1, reads what he suffers from >>>
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/sept2008/...
-
Aliroger1 I did tell you, that you be back to bite the hook so that I can play you, and check your tag.

-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
-
Aliroger1 will be back with more fabricated lies, readers you just watch this thread, Aliroger1` can not last long with trying to show others how important he is.

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#37747 Mar 8, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 the sailfish is fabricating lies again.
-
Do I have to reel you in check to see if your tag is still attached, pull the hook out, pat you on your head\, and send you along.
-
Aliroger1 no one else except you have fabricated lies about Obama.
-
Ha the grandiosity disorder kicked in already, after you were told to take the tablets.
-
I will say you need a stronger dose.
-
Please go easy on Aliroger1, reads what he suffers from >>>
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/sept2008/...
-
Aliroger1 I did tell you, that you be back to bite the hook so that I can play you, and check your tag.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.
-
Aliroger1 will be back with more fabricated lies, readers you just watch this thread, Aliroger1` can not last long with trying to show others how important he is.
The only thing he's shown people so far is what a delusional dikhead he is. His only 'degree' is a PHD in "LOL"ing.
lasr

Australia

#37749 Mar 8, 2013
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM wrote:
<quoted text>
What was result when you took the Psychological Testing for Personality Disorders, CASTRATO?
Bet it was THE MALIGNANT PERSONALITY or are you still a Borderline personality disorder (BPD)sufferer?
How's Rosa?
heres more on the founder of islam mohamed from his main biography
ibn ishaq he dont hide the extreme violence and savgery that was the tale of early islam

The oldest extant biography of Muhammad is called the "Sirat Rasulallah" — "Life of the Prophet of Allah". This book was written by Ibn Ishaq, a devout Muslim scholar, and later revised by Ibn Hisham. It was written before any of the major works of Hadith. It is considered the most authentic biography of Muhammad. It was translated into English by A. Guillaume as "The Life of Muhammad".

page 515 reads:

"Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says "was brought"), to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" He said "Yes". The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud."

this is just one story of the many murders mohammed the founder of islam was involved in
Garth

Australia

#37750 Mar 9, 2013
Whats with the muslin bum thing ?
BashBoris

Australia

#37751 Mar 9, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And your point is?
-
When JFK became the first Catholic President in the USA, no one was worried.
-
When a black Christian man became president of the USA no one was worried.
-
Are you trying to tell us that the first Mayor in Canada is a Muslim that all the Canadian should start worrying?
-
Maybe you do have a point there Aliroger1,
-
-
I have a simple solution chop his testicles off.
-
-
He's mounted you hard from behind several times you dumb dikhead. you must be Indian, only they can be so stupid LOOOOOOOOLL

Location hidden

#37752 Mar 9, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing he's shown people so far is what a delusional dikhead he is. His only 'degree' is a PHD in "LOL"ing.
-
You hit the nail on the head.
-
That is why I Play Aliroger1 like a killer whale plays with the catch of a seal.
-
Think what I do to poor Aliroger1 when I make an ASS out of h
-
I correct his fabricated lies, I bring him back to where real world is, Aliroger1 likes to live in the world of fantasy.`
-

-
The best part is I do not go for the kill, I just play around with Aliroger1 until I tire, I let him go, for the following day, I have him to play with again, that way it is much more fun.
-
The problems Muslims have is: The short term memory, nearly every day you can see how Aliroger1 with his 7 degrees keeps coming back for more play with his more intelligent friend The Baron44 who only has 1 degree.
-
I like it when Aliroger1 comes back, it gives me something to do, it can get boring here on a 40 foot catamaran.
-
As Usual Aliroger1 will be back to get more attention.
-
I keep surprising Aliroger1 how good I am.

Location hidden

#37753 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
What was result when you took the Psychological Testing for Personality Disorders, CASTRATO?
Bet it was THE MALIGNANT PERSONALITY or are you still a Borderline personality disorder (BPD)sufferer?
How's Rosa?
-
I had to join the meeting place where all the Muslims meet to be able to get the test done for that was the only place it was held.
-
When I took that test I learned a lot.
-
That every Muslim male who would like to live in Australia has to put up his testicles on offer, and every Muslim women needs to undergo a irreversible tubal Ligation, that way in less than 100 years there be no Islam in Australia.
-
What the Americans and the Canadians do is not my concern.
-
"The QUICK FIX IT TEAM"
The man with more than a 100 nick names asking me if I have personality disorder?
-
By the way I have figurines of Muhammad for sale made out of compound chocolate at $24 for 12.
-
How many would you like?
-
Now it is not only Aliroger1 knows I am good, "The QUICK FIX IT TEAM" also knows I am good.
-
Allah knows I am good.
-
If Muhammad was around he would also have known I am good.
-

Location hidden

#37754 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
How's Rosa?
-
Aliroger1 does the same as you, must be an Islamic thing if I post in higher case will people believe what I say?
-
"The QUICK FIX IT TEAM" IS AN IDIOT .
MUQ Jehovah Shirk

Australia

#37755 Mar 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
Seems like MUQ has taken in everything told to him and decided to take up Christianity or Hindu to hedge his influence in the hereafter .
Yep, but more likely he has taken up judaism. MUQ like all other Muslims is a closet Jew worshipper ( the essence of Islam is a pagan corruption of the myths of the ishmaelites).
or perhaps the mutawween finally got him for shirk (idol & false god worship)- he did confess to worshipping Jehovah as the lord of the Kaaba, which is clearly a false god to Allah - the spirit of hubal residing in the kaaba was only as a messenger to the moon god Allah.
Maybe the lord of the Kaaba dobbed in MUQ when Allah heard a guest worker MUQ didn't quite understand what he was trapped in.
They can ignore & enjoy the Kitman & Taqiyya from MUQ as the Quran ordains that.
But no shirk or worship of Jewish gods allowed.
I think the penalty for shirk in Saudi for a Muslim is at least a good flogging.

Location hidden

#37756 Mar 9, 2013
Garth wrote:
Whats with the muslin bum thing ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wl87Ag11j_4XX
-
We3sterners are not aware and Muslims do not admit that anal sex is a very normal practice in Islamic countries.
-
Boys will come home and fck their youngest brother in his arse.
-
Fathers and grandfathers will sodomise their own son and grandson.
-
If their is a girl born into the family the boy escapes from being sodomised the poor girl becomes the object of being sodomised.
-
Fathers uncles brothers even grandfather will join in and fck the poor girl in her arse.
-
The vagina is saved for her husband, for he has to show a bloodied sheet on the wedding night to the crowd who are all waiting to see if the wife was a virgin.
-
May Allah help the girl if the husband could not show wedding bed sheet with blood stains, for the party will continue with a stoning of the bride.
-
In many areas in countries that Islam is the main Ideology, having young boys as sexual objects is normal, they are called Bacha bazi boys, although each and every Muslim will tell you same sex is not allowed according to the Qur'an.
-
Last but not least, almost 80% of all Muslims males have at one time or the other in their life experienced same sex.
-
May it be Masturbating each other, anal sex or oral sex, they see nothing wrong in practicing such sexual acts.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good, for it brings back memories for Aliroger1 when he was in the orphanage.

Location hidden

#37757 Mar 9, 2013
BashBoris wrote:
<quoted text>
He's mounted you hard from behind several times you dumb dikhead. you must be Indian, only they can be so stupid LOOOOOOOOLL
-
I am more Australian than you will ever be.
-
Hold on to your testicles for in the year 2037 we are going to give you a choice, either you leave intact or we will be needing your testicles as a security deposit to stay in Australia.
Mission accomplished

Australia

#37758 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Biggest joke of the year 2013!!– MUQ
The U.S. has spent too much money in Iraq for too few results etc & then some old news as cut & paste etc.
MUQ - the USA spends more on it's ability to project violence to defend it's interests globally / than the next 8 countries combined.
The USA manufactures wars to maintain it's control, as 4% of the worlds population they consume over 30% of the wealth and control over 55% of it. Like the movie 'Brewsters Millions' whatever the USA spend they get back doubled or more. The USA is now the only superpower. It has control & response at every level from global nuclear takeout to a hellfire drone launched missile to take out an individual / dispatched by remote control to anywhere, anytime.
The USA set about in Iraq to flame the schism within Islam and set Shia onto Sunni. They destroyed Iraq to 'park it' for 20 years as a wasteland funded and abetted by -.. Saudi amongst others.
In afghansistan the same, this country is nothing more than a USA controlled buffer zone to contain India, china & the Russians.
Along the way weapons and tactics are trialled, hardened up, lessons learnt, the military/industrial complex of the USA vitalized, and now NO country in the world can live without the USA having a say in what they can do.
Who cares if 60 billion, 300 billion was spent.
The prize was world control, a USA with the ability to project massive complete or tactical violence at any and every level. When the USA demands it's proxies (like in the liberation of Libya etc) do the dirty work, they jump to it.
Is the enemy Islam ? No, that's just a contagion in some inhabitants that happen to occupy the space or resources of interest to the USA.
The faults & fears about Islam however are actively exploited with care taken to make sure the USA does have viable "enemies" that can be demonized easily, something Islam itself easily provides as a fake & ridiculous set of beliefs.
Now the USA is energy self sufficient it's clear what the real prize was : not energy security or trade but just an excuse to deploy assets, harden up and expand it's miltarity, boost the military/industrial complex, and muscle up to gain and remain the only true superpower for generations to come.
Does the USA fear Islam? Nope. All the major Islamic nations like Saudi, Egypt, Indonesia, Pakistan etc are all SUB SERVIANT CLIENTS of the USA.
They kneel before the altar of the USA and beg, that is their real god, not Allah.
The wahabi's & salafi are a joke.
First of all their origin was as a manufacture of the west designed to split Islam.
Exploited by the USA again to demonize Islam and create an 'enemy' to provide the excuses for global USA military & political expansionism, and to maintain the USA as the supreme power.
The wahabi 'Amish' like messages of recidivism and reversion are lost on the young people of Islam who all want to be free and western.
The occasional idiot Muslim who believes in Islam & black flags & new caliphates etc - these idiots are the poster children of the USA strategic thinkers, these are the mules on which the USA can target it's drones & Geo Political messaging as to being the enemy that 'threaten' us.

And Islam provides such willing candidates..

My guess. As the USA moves to energy self sufficiency and pratically total global control, the M.E. will become a backwater, a wasteland to create wars on demand and to further tease out the factions, schisms and rivalies within Islam as the subjected clients of the USA fight for favor and among themselves.
As we now see.

MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#37759 Mar 9, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I had to join the meeting place where all the Muslims meet to be able to get the test done for that was the only place it was held.
-
When I took that test I learned a lot.
-
That every Muslim male who would like to live in Australia has to put up his testicles on offer, and every Muslim women needs to undergo a irreversible tubal Ligation, that way in less than 100 years there be no Islam in Australia.
-
What the Americans and the Canadians do is not my concern.
-
"The QUICK FIX IT TEAM"
The man with more than a 100 nick names asking me if I have personality disorder?
-
By the way I have figurines of Muhammad for sale made out of compound chocolate at $24 for 12.
-
How many would you like?
-
Now it is not only Aliroger1 knows I am good, "The QUICK FIX IT TEAM" also knows I am good.
-
Allah knows I am good.
-
If Muhammad was around he would also have known I am good.
-
Why stop at good? Go the full hog > good for nothing.

Bet that's what people who know you, know you for.

LMAOAY!!

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37760 Mar 9, 2013
BashBoris wrote:
prepare for Muslims to take over the world shortly
Britons and other Westerns increasingly converting to Islam
Thu Mar 7, 2013 7:43PM GMT
By Mansoor Ismail
Over time, the Priest may allow saying prayers the Islamic way in the Church and it may become socially acceptable. This all depends on the manners and behaviour of a person after he or she had further improved and developed his or her philosophy by conversion to Muslim on the basis of Islamic literature.
In India and the east many of the Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh temples do allow Muslim farmers and labourers to say their prayers in separate rooms where there are no idol carvings."
Related Interviews:
Anti-Islam culprits must be tracked down
For the past couple of years the news and documentaries media shows increasing concerns about women converting to Muslim religion in increasing numbers.
Why should this trend in lifestyles cause so much concern to the media?
Converting is only change of opinion and philosophy. It’s really nothing material. When one's thoughts are more natural and truthful then one easily becomes a Muslim.
The word Muslim is not a title or identity of a community, nation or country. It is not nationalistic or political philosophy. In Arabic language it only means “who or what is natural and truthful, honest, realistic, consciously aware, enlightened with knowledge and that is Islam”.
The word Muslim Ummah is understood to mean global Muslim Nation in a political sense. This may be a serious misunderstanding.
The word Ummah in Arabic language means followers in a sense of a root from which rises a tree and its branches, leaves, flowers and fruits. Everything follows and grows up from the root source.
Philosophically, Ummah have one religious belief in their hearts which is a root of their religion and they flourish in different branches, colours, and contributions to the world.
It’s very much a natural belief and cannot be adopted into any political ideology. The root of the Muslim Ummah is their faith which they proclaim everyday in their 5 times prayers and on calling for congregational community prayers as we hear on loudspeakers outside the Mosques.
This is my understanding of Islam as a Muslim in mind, after I have read so many authentic books since early school days.
The status of Muslim converts has become something of amazement for many years in Britain.
Some of the British people who have reached an agreement with Islamic faith appear to convert to Muslim fashions, dressing and way of life which they show on media to be very different to the civilization and culture of Britain as seen in the lifestyles of the majority.
This suggests some kind of discrimination in making choices about culture and civilization to which one feels one must belong. When we compare the two sets of cultures and the civilization we will see obvious differences in:
(a) Fashion and dressing
(b) Choices of meals
(c) Choices of drinks
(d) Behaviors, manners and etiquette at home
(e) Table manners
(f) Religious knowledge and practice
(g) Moral and ethical standards
With the new Muslim converts showing themselves as more strict and conservatives than the individuals born and grown up within Muslim communities of India, Pakistan and Middle East, there appears to be some kind of a campaign going on.
There may be the campaigns that are thought of as threatening to the cultures and civilization of Britain and therefore a threat to their peace and security. This may be the main concern in the media.
It is noteworthy that vast majority of Muslim converts are in the educational and intellectual fields when in fact Islam is a religion for the poor, farmers and those not belonging to any fine culture or civilization of the world.
It was stated on another forum that beastiality is allowable within Islam so maybe there are sex crazed people becoming Muslims for the rest of their lives as well.

Non believers have to be tracked down ???

Since: Jan 13

Sydney, Australia

#37761 Mar 9, 2013
STEVE wrote:
Have you gone mad you islam symps. They will destroy us one way or another. It is their law. It says in the koran it is their way or no way. I have about 20 of these guys at my job. They all agre they woul rather see us dead than follow jesus. You people need to wake up and see what is really going on here. This is NOT PARANOIA by a long shot. world trade center, uss cole embassy bombings, roadside bombings,. I could go on forever. Hello, fear these people and if necessary kill them to protect what our forefathers fought for.
Wipe them out!
USA Akbhar

Australia

#37762 Mar 9, 2013
Mission accomplished wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ - the USA spends more on it's ability to project violence to defend it's interests globally / than the next 8 countries combined.
The USA manufactures wars to maintain it's control, as 4% of the worlds population they consume over 30% of the wealth and control over 55% of it. Like the movie 'Brewsters Millions' whatever the USA spend they get back
doubled or more. The USA is now the only superpower. It has control & response at every level from global nuclear takeout to a hellfire drone launched missile to take out an individual /
dispatched by remote control to anywhere, anytime.
The USA set about in Iraq to inflame the schism within Islam and set Shia onto Sunni. They
destroyed Iraq to 'park it' for 20 years as a wasteland funded and abetted by -.. Saudi amongst others.
In afghansistan the same, this country is nothing
more than a USA controlled buffer zone to contain India, china & the Russians.
Along the way weapons and tactics are trialled,
hardened up, lessons learnt, the military/industrial complex of the USA vitalized, and now NO country in the world can live without the USA having a say in what they can do.

Who cares if 60 billion, 300 billion was spent.
The prize was world control, a USA with the ability to project massive complete or tactical
violence at any and every level. When the USA demands it's proxies (like in the liberation of
Libya etc) do the dirty work, they jump to it.
Is the enemy Islam ? No, that's just a contagion in some inhabitants that happen to occupy the space or resources of interest to the USA.

The faults & fears about Islam however are actively exploited with care taken to make sure the USA does have viable "enemies" that can be
demonized easily, something Islam itself easily provides as a fake & ridiculous set of beliefs.
Now the USA is energy self sufficient it's clear what the real prize was : not energy security or
trade but just an excuse to deploy assets, harden up and expand it's miltarity, boost the military/industrial complex, and muscle up to gain
and remain the only true superpower for generations to come.
Does the USA fear Islam? Nope. All the major Islamic nations like Saudi, Egypt, Indonesia,
Pakistan etc are all SUB SERVIANT CLIENTS of the USA.
They kneel before the altar of the USA and beg, that is their real god, not Allah.
The wahabi's & salafi are a joke.
First of all their origin was as a manufacture of the west designed to split Islam.
Exploited by the USA again to demonize Islam and create an 'enemy' to provide the excuses for global USA military & political expansionism, and
to maintain the USA as the supreme power.
The wahabi 'Amish' like messages of recidivism and reversion are lost on the young people of
Islam who all want to be free and western.

The occasional idiot Muslim who believes in
Islam & black flags & new caliphates etc - these idiots are the poster children of the USA strategic thinkers, these are the mules on which the USA
can target it's drones & Geo Political messaging as to being the enemy that 'threaten' us.

And Islam provides such willing candidates..

My guess. As the USA moves to energy self sufficiency and pratically total global control, the M.E. will become a backwater, a wasteland to create wars on demand and to further tease out the factions, schisms and rivalies within Islam as
the subjected clients of the USA fight for favor and among themselves.
As we now see.
USA Akbhar ! Allah Abd Sagheer !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 2 hr spocko 276,532
Foreign fighters, Ebola top Obama's UN agenda 7 hr Obama Bad 1
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 8 hr JailBroke 6
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 20 hr barefoot2626 114
Defining 'non-combat deployment' in fight with ... Sat sure like robo ca... 1
"Don't make children fight your war:" ex-child ... Fri Comanche 2
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... Fri Asian Guy 8
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE