Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46815 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37695 Mar 7, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW MANY CHILD VICTIMS ARE THERE IN AUSTRALIA OF THE CATHOLIC PEDOPHILE PRIESTS???
I hear Opus Dei, those bunch of pervs, are very active in Ozzieland.
Hey, were you an altar boy??
-
Much less that sibling sisters anal assault.
-
Read and learn Aliroger1. >>>>>>> >
-
In the conservative Muslim nation, where the birth of children outside of marriage is condemned and adultery is a crime punishable by death under strict interpretations of Islamic law, infanticide is a crime on the rise.

More than 1,000 infants -- most of them girls -- were killed or abandoned to die in Pakistan last year according to conservative estimates by the Edhi Foundation, a charity working to reverse the grim trend.

The infanticide figures are collected only from Pakistan's main cities, leaving out huge swathes of the largely rural nation, and the charity says that in December alone it found 40 dead babies left in garbage dumps and sewers.

The number of dead infants found last year -- 1,210 -- was up from 890 in 2008 and 999 in 2009, says the Edhi Foundation manager in Karachi, Anwar Kazmi....
Most children found are less than a week old.
The death toll is far worse among girls, says manager Kazmi, with nine out of ten dead babies the charity finds being female.
-
Read and lean Aliroger1 >>>>>>>
-
Middle East
As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent. One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio and anal sex between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.[12] A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father. If not a family member, he may be the guardian or porter of the house, the teacher, the neighbor's son, or any other man." [13] The molestation, she says, begins with masturbation or fellatio and then proceeds to intercourse. "In most cases the girl surrenders and is afraid to complain to anyone, since, if there is any punishment to be meted out, it will always end up by being inflicted on her. It is she alone who loses her honor and virginity. The man never loses anything " The incidents are termed "frequent, but remain hidden, stored up in the secret recesses of the female child's self, since she dare not tell anyone of what has happened to her
-
Aliroger1 is aware of all these poor victims
-
What a poor comeback Aliriger1 Hey were you an altar boy.
-
Same I can ask Aliroger1 were you the youngest sibling at home, for it is considered a normal practice amongst Muslim families that have no daughters that the youngest boy arse in a Muslim family is used as a cushion and all the older brothers practice how to have sex.
-
It always surprises Aliroger1 how come that The Baron44 knows that much about Islam!
-
Aliroger1 I know I am good.

Location hidden

#37696 Mar 7, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
" Many years ago Israel was called Palestine and Palestine was were Jesus was born, so Jesus has to be an Arab "
Nice line of thought, Agent 44,
Although,
Sura
[19:20] She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."
-
No use explaining to you what sarcasm mean.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#37699 Mar 7, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 plays the rules of deduction.
Many years ago Israel was called Palestine and Palestine was were Jesus was born, so Jesus has to be an Arab.
Correct ,Arab Jews .
It is religion that separates them .

AUSTRALIAN

#37700 Mar 7, 2013
Sitting with filth wrote:
We will never leave Australia, we will be Australia.
In 50 years from now white people will be no more be seen in Australia.
Islam will rule and own Australia.
White man never to be seen again.
Just watch and see, 50 years from now no white people will be in Australia unless they join Islam.
You wait until we become Muslims and totally corrupt Islam .

AUSTRALIAN

#37701 Mar 7, 2013
Just watch and see, 50 years from now no white people will be in Australia unless they join Islam.
But we will still be white so what does that say of Islam .

Location hidden

#37703 Mar 7, 2013
-
How are you going to do it when in less than 25 years from 2012 we are going to demand you Muslims to make an offer to the white man's god of your testicles.
-

Location hidden

#37704 Mar 7, 2013
-
Is that what the Imams are preaching in the Mosque?
-
He forgot to add you Muslims will be without testicles.
Spiro

Australia

#37705 Mar 7, 2013
From one neegaar to another, shut up you dam fool!!
andy

Whitby, Canada

#37706 Mar 7, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
You don't have the evidence/stats to back up your false claims. I have taught you how to demolish false claims. Now run along hear. Go cry in private for the thrashing you have received. LOLLLLLLL
Even you can't be that STUPID! Just because YOUR people FAILED in carrying out the PLOT,does not obsolve them out the TERRORIST ACT. YOUR people were CAUGHT in the act of TREASON thank goodness for our intelligence services who we onto YOUR peeople, and arrested the TRAITORS before the could kill THOUSANDS!. To bad YOUR people picked others who proved to be to CLUMSEY, ARROGENT and INCOMPETENT to carry out their TREASON Against CANADA .WE GOT YOUR TRAITORS!. NOW run along to your TERRORIST training camp and fix it up shop,and remember TRAITORS, practice makes perfect..LOL
Spiro

Australia

#37707 Mar 7, 2013
That Muslim shi is no good for no neegaar,shi man
allan

Whitby, Canada

#37708 Mar 7, 2013
Sorry.. Name type O

One other thing Aliroger1,I know who you are. So be man enough to use your real name we know that you are none other than the TRAITOR..(drum roll) OMAR KHADR! HERO to YOUR community in Canada
allan

Whitby, Canada

#37709 Mar 7, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
AN AFRICAN MUSLIM IS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA
Eat your heart out losers!
Really,than shouldn't YOUR people be beheading him,Because he always attends a CHRISTIAN CHURCH., not a mosque..LOSER!
allan

Whitby, Canada

#37710 Mar 7, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, YOU EVER HEAR OF THE MAFIA AND ORGANIZED CRIME? Don Corleone? The Godfather? You hate Italians because they spread organized crime everywhere they go??? LOLLL Run along!
Don Corleone (LOL) welcome to real life.The difference is the Mafia commits organized crimes. They don't fly planes into buldings killing thousands,they don't blow up buses and trains killing hundreds.I will give that credit (grudgingly) for one thing,they don't sent their children out to die and blow people up,at least their are MEN!

AUSTRALIAN

#37711 Mar 7, 2013
Seems like MUQ has taken in everything told to him and decided to take up Christianity or Hindu to hedge his influence in the hereafter .
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37712 Mar 7, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
AN AFRICAN MUSLIM IS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA
Eat your heart out losers!
Your the loser, just like all Muslims

Obama is a Christian, all Presidents and Prime Ministers of great western countries are Christian, that's why they are great country because they are being lead by a Christian leader.

Hahaha, all Middle East sh^thole countries are lead by Muslims, that's why they are sh^thole countries.
Hahaha,, get it,,Muslim leader = sh^thole country!!

Your such a loser, you snuck into a Christian country, hahaha, you couldn't handle it living in a Muslim sh^thole country..
You like having Christians look after you?? Hahaha. Fkn Muslim loser !!

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#37713 Mar 7, 2013
Nothing good can come from a religion that is founded on the teachings of an illerate warlord with an OCD disorder.
Big

Medford, MA

#37714 Mar 7, 2013
tHE AUSTRALIANS are in fear of the muslims because the do no have penises. The crocrodiles eat all of them and they do not want to be women. And the muslims have big always erect penises and their women are ugly as hell and they clean the button holes after pooping with the left hand.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#37715 Mar 7, 2013
Big wrote:
tHE AUSTRALIANS are in fear of the muslims because the do no have penises. The crocrodiles eat all of them and they do not want to be women. And the muslims have big always erect penises and their women are ugly as hell and they clean the button holes after pooping with the left hand.
Yeah, Muslims don't respect education.

Location hidden

#37716 Mar 7, 2013
I wonder how long before the sailfish comes back and bite the bait, I feed him with.
-
All sailfish have a short memory so do Muslim, you kick in the arse, you fck their women, you urinate on them and they still come back for more, just watch how Aliroger1 will comeback for more punishment.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37717 Mar 7, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
I wonder how long before the sailfish comes back and bite the bait, I feed him with.
-
All sailfish have a short memory so do Muslim, you kick in the arse, you fck their women, you urinate on them and they still come back for more, just watch how Aliroger1 will comeback for more punishment.
Hahaha.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 min PolakPotrafi 2,282
News Taiwan unveils indigenous next-generation assau... 18 hr TW_sugar_daddio 9
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) Jul 3 ljc 19
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jul 1 zionist media cabal 9
News Why the Confederate flag still flies in South C... Jun 30 Jamal 4
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Jun 23 LJC 5
News Adding Poland to Visa Waiver Program Invites Mo... Jun 22 wild child 1
More from around the web