Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,299
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MalbarCACA Controllers

Australia

#37628 Mar 6, 2013
&fe ature=related

And this is my Sista & Fada

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37629 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
Its not that all Muslims are terrorist its just that Western countries keep messing with Muslims .
Good point you make.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37630 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE MUCH TO BE SORRY ABOUT, YOU SORRY LOSER!!!!
Why do you think Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka are okay? Are you sick? Yes you are!!! As for flying planes, your sneaky attempts to refer to your hero Col Russell Williams is disgusting!!! Your posters of that pervert murderer-rapist posting in the teen girl lingerie is plain sick!!! Run along you pervert! And don't even think of defending Tom Flanagan and his NAMBLA membership!!! LOLLLLL
-
Aliroger1 are you trying to be grandiose in this thread also?
=
Poor Aliroger1 he suffers from HPD (Histrionic personality disorder) it is a sickness.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually high-functioning, both socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, despite tending to use them to manipulate others into making them the center of attention.[4] HPD may also affect a person's social and/or romantic relationships, plus their abilities to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for Clinical depression when romantic (or, other close personal) relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead dramatizing and exaggerating their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing from frustration (instead of facing it). Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing clinical depression.[5] Additional characteristics may include:

Exhibitionist behavior
Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
A need to be the center of attention
Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Making rash decisions[4]
Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]

Some histrionics change their seduction technique into a more maternal/paternal style as they age.[7]
-
Poor Aliroger1 we have to treat him with gloves on, for it is possible he may harm himself.
-
If you ever been fishing and caught a fish and released the fish that is how Aliroger1 behaves.
-
I often catch Aliroger1 I tag him and release him again and again and again, same as Fish have a very short memory span so does Aliroger1, he keeps coming back to be tagged.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.

Location hidden

#37632 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss Mussolini huh. Scram you idiot.
-
-
Come here Aliroger1 let me tag you again. this is the third tag in one day.

Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37633 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
Muslim mayor of Calgary is loved!!! And in America, Haji Hussain Obama is president, an African Muslim was elected president!!! LOLLLL
Now about your hero, Tom Flanagan, the NAMBLA member,.... LOLLLLLLL
Nobody likes muslims, they contribute nothing to the society they immigrate to.
They are very useless, as can be seen that can't even build a decent country after trying for over 2000 yrs.
They always like to live of good Christian countries that's why they always crawl to live off Christians!!
They are really stinky scum bags!! Their women don't bath because they don't like to see their bodies.
Sick fkrs!!

Location hidden

#37634 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
MAYBE YOU ARE UNAWARE THAT ARABS INVENTED JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM AND THAT CHRISTIANITY IS A FOREIGN RELIGION IN EUROPE??? LOLLLL
So boy, how does it feel to worship and have faith in an Arab religion??? LOLLLLL Native European religions are things like Wicca and Druidism and other crap like that. LOLLLL
Run along.
-
Aliroger1 is being paranoid again and trying to play grandiose again as if the Muslims have invented anything for the since 1492
-
That is why we have so many Muslims leaving Islam for maybe they like to be part of the foreign legion religion.
-
Aliroger1 suffers from Grandiosity it is all part of HPD
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
-
Aliroger1 thinks that Muslims are very smart people and invented everything even the earth was invented by Muslims that is why we count how many Muslim Nobel prize winner Muslims have,(not counting the peace prize for any idiot can get one of those)
-

Of the 1.3 billion Muslims in this world.
-
There are 9 Muslim Nobel laureates in total and 5 out of the 9 have been given the Nobel‘’
Peace
’’ Prize.4 of the winners are
Egyptians
.1 from
Pakistan
,1 from
Bangladesh
,1 from
Turkey
and1 from
Palestine.
Of the 9 Nobel Prize winner 4 were apostates meaning they were not even real Muslims and have left the ideology of Islam years before they received the Nobel Prize.
-
Aliroger1 who is suffering from Grandiosity will never admit that Islam has not given us anything for the last 500 years except for the children size suicide vest.

Jews with a world wide population of less than 12 million has given the world many invention in the past 100 years and so far have received more than 129 Nobel Prizes.
-
Forget the Jews take a small country like Australia 13 Nobel Prizes and given the world many inventions.
-
You would think a population of more than 1.3 billion people they would at least have 1 car manufacturing plant to sell cheap to their own people.
-
The fish is tagged again.
-

Location hidden

#37635 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DOES 9/11 HAVE TO DO WITH CANADA??? WAKE UP! YOU LIVE IN CANADA, NOT AMERICA, you stupid traitor! As our then great prime minister, the Leetle Guy from Shawinigan, said to Americans in the wake of 9/11, take a look in a mirror to know why you were attacked!!! Support our great prime minister you traitor!!! And take your Highway of Idiots with you when you move to Texas!!!
-
Aliroger1 again is showing how he is suffering from paranoia,
-
Aliroger1 is not aware that the whole world suffered from 9/11 one does not have to be an American not to suffer from a crime so great it effected the whole world.
-
Aliroger1 like living in a cocoon.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am great.

Location hidden

#37636 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that angry nutters on the net (like you) use 'LOL' so much?
This rant doesn't address one point I made - and that's to be expected. Whenever Muslims are faced with some hard truths they resort to raving about unrelated subjects.
The point is that Muslims have no right to point the finger at anyone, considering their own history and the present primitive state of most Islamic countries. Immigration is strictly one way - you to us.
Face it, you're just an angry impotent little guy who had to leave some failed Islamic paradise for a superior life in a western country. All the ranting and "LOl"s in the world won't change that basic fact.
Happy "LOL"ing.
-
Read this article (link attached) and you will understand why Aliroger1 uses LOL and almost all his postings are in upper case.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_perso...
-

Aliroger1 suffers from several illnesses Being grandiose is one of the things Aliroger1 suffers from. he has to think he is of importance.
-
Truth

UK

#37637 Mar 6, 2013
Noble price is a European tool to spread its proparganda and attacking Islam ! As far as I am concerned wikileaks founder Julia Assange should have been awarded a noble price for exposing America and the Western countries crimes .

Location hidden

#37638 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllLOLLLLL
MUSLIMS INVENTED CAPITALISM, INTERNATIONAL TRADE, AL-GEBRA, AL-CHEMY, AND THE CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT, the scientific method, the basis of all modern science, which western Christian fundamentalists reject!!! Muslims invented perspective drawing and art, romantic courtly love and poetry, modern music, expanded on Greek philosphy and invented public libraries, hospitals, universities, social welfare, public gardens,.... Behold, the Modern World, invented by Muslims!!! WHile Muslims invented this, the Europeans lived in the Dark Ages of Church tyranny--just ask Gallileo!!
-
Aliroger1 again is suffering from bouts of grandiosity, I have asked Aliroger1 several to show proof of all these great inventions the Muslims made, the only one he can come up with that had a bit of credibility was Algebra and even that had a few holes in it.
-
For it was a Persian and not an Arab who was versed with the facts that the Indians already had invented the (0) Zero
-
And most likely he was a zoroastrianism and not a Muslim for Islam was still in it's infancy
-
Al-Khwarizmi's work on arithmetic was responsible for introducing the Arabic numerals, based on the Hindu-Arabic numeral system developed in Indian ...
He was not the sole invented if the Indians had never invented the zero this Arab would be should showing Allah his arse every time he prayed.
-
Every time Aliroger1 gets shot down he will start with his insults.
-
Recalling that Muhammad burned all the books wherever he invaded, where are these Islam libraries that Islam created.
-
Again Aliroger1 tries to play the grandiose person by claiming Islam has the first Universities.
-
Aliroger1 should do a bit more research and find out that many countries already had universities long before Muhammad was born.
-
-When Aliroger1 tries to do the grandiose act about Hospital last time I laughed, who ever convinced Aliroger1 of all the things that Islam ever did.
-
Islam up today do not have hospital as we know them in the west except for s few rich Arab countries,
-
For example you do not want to be operated in Egypt.
-
If Islam was that smart and good in inventing things that it took Spain and Portugal less than 1 year to get rid of all the Muslims out of the Iberian peninsular after they been there for 781 years.
The stupid Christian Iberian people kicked them out.
Why had these Muslims not invented a super weapon that could make certain that they would never be defeated or even a communication system that would of made certain they be still in vast quantities in Spain and Portugal.

Islam has never given the world anything except for misery.
And Aliroger1 is aware of those facts but he still like to think as Islam being a great invented.

Poor Aliroger1 I keep making an ASS out of him.

Aliroger1 knows I am good and hence the reason he is scared of me.

Location hidden

#37639 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
Noble price is a European tool to spread its proparganda and attacking Islam ! As far as I am concerned wikileaks founder Julia Assange should have been awarded a noble price for exposing America and the Western countries crimes .
=
An other Muslim who suffers from lack of education,
Who the hell does he think invented the machine that
he was capable of sending the idiotic message he just send. A Jew
-
Who does he think saved his life when he was born, if it was not an other Jew!
-
Who does he think gave hm the Mobile phone A Christian.
-
Who gave him the train or the bus the aircraft, ship, car, bike or the motorbike he ever traveled in or on, if it was not a Jew it would of been a Christian.
-
If "Truth" is a Muslim who the hell does he think put the food he buys in the supermarkets.
-
Grows the food, a Christian.
-
Who build the House he lives in a Christian.
-
Many of all these Christians and Jews are Nobel prize winners.

And not what the idiot thinks >>> Noble price is a European tool to spread its proparganda and attacking Islam !

-
Aliroger1 reads every thing I post and he wonders how come I am so good with only 1 degree, when Aliroger1 according to Aliroger1 he holds 7 degrees.
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37640 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DOES 9/11 HAVE TO DO WITH CANADA??? WAKE UP! YOU LIVE IN CANADA, NOT AMERICA, you stupid traitor! As our then great prime minister, the Leetle Guy from Shawinigan, said to Americans in the wake of 9/11, take a look in a mirror to know why you were attacked!!! Support our great prime minister you traitor!!! And take your Highway of Idiots with you when you move to Texas!!!
Islam is a threat no matter witch country we are talking about ..DIPSH*T...So go back to which ever F***ing muslim country you come from. I do support OUR prime minister his name is Steven Harper...Welcome to 2013 moron!
Truth

UK

#37641 Mar 6, 2013
I think Venezuelan president Chevez should have got a noble prize for defending the poor and being a thorn in America and the Western countries backside .
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37642 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH REALLY? WHERE ARE YOUR STATISTICS? PROVE YOUR CLAIMS!!! You are a liar! That is a fact! What is the worst act of terrorism against Canadians and who was responsible, you lying sewer rat?
Minorities commit more tha half of muggings and murders,mostly black on black. Minorities (not from what we once called the orient) are 39 times more likely to do violence to a white person,than the other way around. 130 times more likely to rob a white person than the other way around. there are more rapes against white women by minorities than the other way around.

Our newspapers today will not even mention anyone background UNLESS they are white. All they say is 6'2", blue jeans,white t-shirt no mention of background unless of course as I said they are white...what that say to you...?

Oh course people like you will say it is our "racist" white government that cooks up these statistics,but if you publicize it than of course you must be racist. The fact that you can not except the truth,..TOO BAD!
Truth

UK

#37643 Mar 6, 2013
Western countries sure did not invent gunpowder, spices, glass and fish nets Lol !
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37644 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ITALIANS ARE MINORITIES AND THE MAFIA ARE MUSLIMS???
What kind of drugs are you on? Quit your oxycontin hillbilly coke and mushroom munching you dopehead!!!
Since when are Italians a minority,,Yep you need to get off the drugs better get back to investigating the rapists and perverts that you find SO impressive...SICKO!
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37645 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL LET'S SEE, ENGLISH
A Germanic language from the Indo-European family of languages. Indo... yeah, Indo .... Much of the Indo languages are in fact related also to proto-Arabic. This language we are speaking have roots in the Middle East and India. LOLLLL... you know, slum dog... LOLLLL
As I already pointed out, Christianity was invented by the Arabs in Palestine and Egypt and Mesopotamia. It is an alien religion in Europe. LOLLLL
I have just made a fool of you. LOLLLL
Chritianity invented by Arabs..So Jesus was an Arab (LOL)
Bickman

Australia

#37646 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
You muslims really hate each others Guts http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/05/29194... , is it because,Muhammad and his followers murdered millions. You people should follow the example of Christ as he never killed anyone and He saved many.

Follow the example of a good person and not that of a bad individual.

it is as simple as that.
Vulcan

Australia

#37647 Mar 6, 2013
Hey Muzza's

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What is the beardless boy trying to say in those movements at 55 seconds, in or out ?
Geppetto

Australia

#37648 Mar 6, 2013
I live next door to some Egyptians, for all intensive purposes they are nice people raised their children correctly, although.......

The reason the middle east is a mess, is because they think their somebody's... he's bloody van driver.....

These people are so pig headed, its not in their nature to get along with any one. I don't speak to them , its my observation.

That is the heart of the problem, not suitable too be Australians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abbott Says Burqa - Confronting' as Australian ... 38 min NZ lets piss it off 6
Extremists taint Kiwi Muslims 1 hr NZ lets piss it off 9
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 1 hr xxxrayted 114
Clintons Side With Obama on ISIS Strategy 3 hr Captain Yesterday 100
Moazzam Begg has walked free from jail 6 hr James 1
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 8 hr Righteous 170
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 16 hr spud 113

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE