Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,959
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Smelirodger

Australia

#37603 Mar 5, 2013
Why are you living in Christian Country's

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/Sth9rgn...

Ha ha ha Slumpigs..... You whinging DOGS......
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37604 Mar 5, 2013
Smelirodger wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor muzza's little bit heavy that last post, poor muzza's have to complain and get it deleted Ha ha ha ....... Slumpigs....
Get back on your garbage trucks ....
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2012-...
KKKKKKAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBO OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo
Ha ha ha........ Your countrys are fcuked
WHAT IS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE???

I hope you get some good ESL courses in Australia so immigrants like you can get a proper education. When do you graduate from elementary school?
Smelirodger

Australia

#37605 Mar 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this pathetic drivel post really reflects badly on your education. What is your first language?
Please don't drop out of elementary school.
English slumpig,

Why are you living in a christian land ?

Answer the question, you ungrateful whinging, pathetic dirty muslim shiite.
Truth

UK

#37606 Mar 5, 2013
I have just been to Turkey and I must tell you Turkey looks a hell a lot cleaner than Britain or Germany
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37607 Mar 5, 2013
Smelirodger wrote:
<quoted text>
English slumpig,
Why are you living in a christian land ?
Answer the question, you ungrateful whinging, pathetic dirty muslim shiite.
ANYONE CAN SEE THAT ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE

Now tell me, why are you living in Asia? You are an ungrateful, dirty little girl. Oh well, at least you have an Arab religion.

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#37608 Mar 5, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllLOLLLLL
MUSLIMS INVENTED CAPITALISM, INTERNATIONAL TRADE, AL-GEBRA, AL-CHEMY, AND THE CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT, the scientific method, the basis of all modern science, which western Christian fundamentalists reject!!! Muslims invented perspective drawing and art, romantic courtly love and poetry, modern music, expanded on Greek philosphy and invented public libraries, hospitals, universities, social welfare, public gardens,.... Behold, the Modern World, invented by Muslims!!! WHile Muslims invented this, the Europeans lived in the Dark Ages of Church tyranny--just ask Gallileo!!
You have fallen for the 'dark ages' myth - in common with most uneducated people who get their info from unauthorised sources. The first printing press with movable type was invented in Gutenberg in the so called 'dark ages'. The jury system was also invented - something that no Islamic society has ever had.

I'm sure you can provide proof of your extravagent claims and explain why Islamic countries have gone backwards.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37609 Mar 6, 2013
NT wrote:
You truly must be what is described as a "mad Mullah" for you would "look down" upon a fellow Muslim who exists in a secular State of Islam.

This is apartheid pure and simple and discrimination Islam style.
Ans.

So came down to "name calling", are you?

Finished your quota of reasonable arguments?

I knew the "shallowness of deep knowledge about Islam"!!

Have a better luck next time!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37610 Mar 6, 2013
Allan wrote:
First of all Achmet ...onkwehonwehneha sata:ti scumbag. I never said anything about native Americans or aboriginals IDIOT!

Most crimes committed here by minorities statistical fact, most terrorist acts committed by muslims statistical fact. If you can not handle the truth TOO BAD for YOU and YOURS. It's not that all Muslim are terrorists it's just that all terrorists are Muslim, so screw you and your religion!
Ans.

So in short you are saying that "no one in Australia knew anything about murders, rapes, kidnappings, deceit, cheating, lying, counterfeit…. Until some Muslims came to Australia|?

This is a big claim to make since Australia was from the very beginning was a Prison colony and all its initial people were Criminals of The British Empire.

How come they "reformed" so early and even forgot the names of even crimes, until Muslims came and introduced these names?

You are a bigger bigot than any one can think of.!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37611 Mar 6, 2013
Bradock wrote:
01. And yet MUQ, even a nation of prisoners and cutthroats has evolved into healthy beacon of social tolerance and a level of living that is the envy of the muslim world judging by wave of muslims killing themselves to get here.

02. How is it a nation of cutthroats has done a better job of creating a nation than any nation created by the people of Mohammed ?

03. Could it be that the one true god has helped the people of the one true religion ? Christianity ?

04. Allah has forsaken you and your people delivering only pain and horror, turn your heart to jesus and join us in all his love and riches.

05. Live in the light of jesus glory and remove yourself from the shadows of the deceit of islam.....
Ans.

01. So you claim that prisoners and cutthroats can "evolve" into decent people? Then why not every prisoner and cutthroat from all over the world should be dispatched to your country? Should I inform UNO about this or will you do this service for me?

02. Muslims created many nations and transformed many socities of the world, BEFORE you people knew where is Australia?

03. If God was at the back of Only True religion Christianity, then what happened with all those Crusade wars?

Blame your losses on Christians and wins on "Only True Religion" Christianity?

And are you Sure Jesus preached this Christianity?

04. If Allah had forsaken us, no Muslim was existing on the earth. Allah is testing our faith and sincerity to Islam.

05. I wish you say what you do. Where you will find "Jesus' glory"? In teachings of St. Paul, who never met Jesus?

You people are the most deluded people on the whole earth!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37612 Mar 6, 2013
AS wrote:
01. Ignoramus - WW1 was a fratricidal war which doesn't concern you, look in your own backyard and see Muslims murdering each other. The largest killer of Muslims is other Muslims.

02. WW2 included many non white non Christian countries, or maybe you're unaware of the Japanese rampage through Asia, their proposed invasion of Australia and their attack on the US.

03. Maybe you're unaware of the Arab Muslim slave trade in Africa, established long before the first white man set foot on the continent.

Maybe you're unaware of the Arab slave trade in white European captives.

04. Maybe you're unaware of the repeated attempts to invade Europe by various would be Muslim conquerors, or the Muslim occupation of Spain for centuries.

05. Maybe you're unaware of the destruction of the Christian Middle East by Mohammed and his band of looters.

06. And maybe you're unaware of the criminal behaviour of so many Muslim immigrants in the West - which is why Muslims are the most despised group in all Western countries.
Ans.

01. Why WW-1 should not concern us, seeing that you are "prying" into our affairs. You just cannot sweep the millions of people dead under the carpet by calling it "fratricidal war"

02. The same goes for WW-2 also. Do not try to undermine 27 Millions dead or injured by "Non White involvement with White nations"

Together WW-1 and WW-2 killed more human beings than all the wars fought be humans thru out their history.

03. I am aware of the Arab-Muslim slave trade, but why you overlook the Benefits which White Christians got from it?

Yes we know about how Arabs dealt with their slaves (many slaves rose to become Kings and Rulers in many Islamic countries)….compare this with the miseries of black slaves in USA and Other White nations of the world?

Trying to teach us the brotherly love and tolerance, do you?

04. Yes I am fully aware of Muslim's effort to propagate their religion into heart of Europe. It is every Muslim's duty to propagate the message of Islam to wherever he or she can.

Did Muslims destroy Spain during their 700 years occupation? Go and visit Al Hamra and Mosque of Gordoba.

It was Spain which was the learning post for White people in those dark centuries.

It was from Spain that education and light illuminated the white nations.

05. No I am not unaware of "destruction of Christian Middle east by Muslims" in 7th Century.

What Right Christians had to be in the Middle East in the first place? Who gave them that right?

And what Muslims did to Syria, Egypt, Libya, Tunis, Algeria, Morocco, did they not turn those barren lands into gardens?

Compare the status of Muslim countries in 7th to 15th Century CE vis-s-vis any country of Europe.

07. Yes I know the image of Muslims which your Jewish Controlled Media is trying to create.

And do you know, that despite all this hype and Media claims of "Muslims being the most hated group in every Western Country"…

It is Islam which is the fastest growing religion in every Western Country!!

It is as Quran says "The (i.e. enemies of Islam" made secret plans (to cause the down fall of Islam) and Allah also made a Secret Plan (to ensure the protection and proliferation of His religion), and Allah is the Best of those who make Secret Plans" (Allah's plan succeeded and enemies plan failed"!!

And they say Quran is from humans!!
who cares

Australia

#37613 Mar 6, 2013
I love reading trash about things that don't exist. Allah doesn't exist the other goon whatever Muslims call the freak doesn't exist, jesus doesn't exist. What is here is a bunch of deluded backward people who somehow find ways to argue about fiction. Somehow evolution has left you behind which is good for me. By all means believe what you want but aren't you embarrassed to still have these views? You poor dumb people.
As for Muslims spreading their wings, well they seem to be the most deluded out of all the nutters. So no we don't want your backward crap. Go away.

You may continue now nut jobs. Have fun.
Smelirodger

Australia

#37615 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
I have just been to Turkey and I must tell you Turkey looks a hell a lot cleaner than Britain or Germany
Oh really you hairy http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u... they must have hosed the body parts into the river.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-ne...

http://rt.com/news/turkey-explosion-casualtie...

Next time why don't you stay in your Muzzy land because your a parasite and the English despise your trouble making kind.

"By the way if its so nice and clean why don't you Migrate out of the Christian land to your islamic country ? "

A bit too hard to answer that question isn't it.
Smelirodger

Australia

#37619 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYONE CAN SEE THAT ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE
Now tell me, why are you living in Asia? You are an ungrateful, dirty little girl. Oh well, at least you have an Arab religion.
Your right, you caught me out, I speak Khorasani and here's my muslim brother and sister playing BumScratch.

Shes only 7 seven years old.. and ready for marriage.

&fe ature=related

Ha ha
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#37620 Mar 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So you claim that prisoners and cutthroats can "evolve" into decent people? Then why not every prisoner and cutthroat from all over the world should be dispatched to your country? Should I inform UNO about this or will you do this service for me?
02. Muslims created many nations and transformed many socities of the world, BEFORE you people knew where is Australia?
03. If God was at the back of Only True religion Christianity, then what happened with all those Crusade wars?
Blame your losses on Christians and wins on "Only True Religion" Christianity?
And are you Sure Jesus preached this Christianity?
04. If Allah had forsaken us, no Muslim was existing on the earth. Allah is testing our faith and sincerity to Islam.
05. I wish you say what you do. Where you will find "Jesus' glory"? In teachings of St. Paul, who never met Jesus?
You people are the most deluded people on the whole earth!!
Before oil was discovered in the middle east, the whole place was a waste land of underdevelopment, it's only western money, technology, know how that dragged it out of 1,400 years of islamic stagnation.
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#37621 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllLOLLLLL
MUSLIMS INVENTED CAPITALISM, INTERNATIONAL TRADE, AL-GEBRA, AL-CHEMY, AND THE CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT, the scientific method, the basis of all modern science, which western Christian fundamentalists reject!!! Muslims invented perspective drawing and art, romantic courtly love and poetry, modern music, expanded on Greek philosphy and invented public libraries, hospitals, universities, social welfare, public gardens,.... Behold, the Modern World, invented by Muslims!!! WHile Muslims invented this, the Europeans lived in the Dark Ages of Church tyranny--just ask Gallileo!!
I would much rather be the inventor of the car with all its ingenious mechanical, electrical, electronic, materials, petrol, IT, environmental, telecommunications engineering design than the guy who patented the rubber wheel. That is pretty much your statement. By choosing willingly to ignore European achievements (whilst I do ignore Muslim achievements) is both ignorant and very irrational. This type of wishful thinking cannot be good for intellectual development and maturity as a person. Narcissistic much?

But I suppose from your countless drivel against a rather objective opponent has left you holding more then tightly the slitted helmet on your head.
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#37622 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllLOLLLLL
I have some bad news for you if you think the rather vague list is the only source of the modern world... No wonder the muslim world is so backwards.

The modern world is the culmination of thousands of years from ancient civilisation pioneers til today.

I mean the modern world is historically the European's domain. Europeans founded it, expanded it. Which is why you are on the internet right now, using a computer, with the lights on, with paved roads outside and the roaring of vehicles and aeroplanes. Europeans did something that no other ethnicity has ever achieved to that scale and ingenuity. They greatly developed science to an unprecedented level achieved by Muslims, Persians, Romans, Greeks, Chinese, Indians etc... and then applied to a mass global scale. This things require millions of calculations done on computer, highly advanced understanding of mathematics and science whether it be chemistry, electrical, mechanical. I can confidently list 100x more european scientists and engineers that made a huge contribution to the world than muslims. Europeans dominated the global age for now.

To the point that we now hold entire libraries in our usbs, we are able to travel to any country in the world in less than a day, we have walked on the moon, seen detailed photographs of all our planets; even sending robots to them.

But of course... ignore. I feel really sorry for you. There must be nothing in that noggin of yours.
Smelirodger

Australia

#37623 Mar 6, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you into Sea Cucumbers?
I'll ask the questions around here you hairy one,

Q 1.

How do feel when the Beardless Boy dancing refuses your anal thrusting, you seem to get a bit angry ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Or are you just a bit over excited ?
MalbarCACA Controllers

Australia

#37625 Mar 6, 2013
Yes I like little Pashton boys, but I will marry my bride.

http://news.asiantown.net/r/15628/child-bride...

Torn genitals or not.
Pashton Bazi

Australia

#37626 Mar 6, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get rogered during the Msrdi Gras?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You were a little too excited last night..... Ha ha ha
MalbarCACA Controllers

Australia

#37627 Mar 6, 2013
&fe ature=related

This is my Muda & Bruda....... Ha ha ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 2 hr barefoot2626 114
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 12 hr crusty 276,530
Defining 'non-combat deployment' in fight with ... 17 hr sure like robo ca... 1
"Don't make children fight your war:" ex-child ... 21 hr Comanche 2
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 23 hr Asian Guy 8
Islamic State plot to conduct beheadings in Aus... Fri Roy the Boy 3
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... Fri RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 1,126
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE