Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 20 comments on the Dec 23, 2007, Scoop story titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Smelirodger

Australia

#37615 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
I have just been to Turkey and I must tell you Turkey looks a hell a lot cleaner than Britain or Germany
Oh really you hairy http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u... they must have hosed the body parts into the river.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-ne...

http://rt.com/news/turkey-explosion-casualtie...

Next time why don't you stay in your Muzzy land because your a parasite and the English despise your trouble making kind.

"By the way if its so nice and clean why don't you Migrate out of the Christian land to your islamic country ? "

A bit too hard to answer that question isn't it.
Smelirodger

Australia

#37619 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYONE CAN SEE THAT ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE
Now tell me, why are you living in Asia? You are an ungrateful, dirty little girl. Oh well, at least you have an Arab religion.
Your right, you caught me out, I speak Khorasani and here's my muslim brother and sister playing BumScratch.

Shes only 7 seven years old.. and ready for marriage.

&fe ature=related

Ha ha
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#37620 Mar 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So you claim that prisoners and cutthroats can "evolve" into decent people? Then why not every prisoner and cutthroat from all over the world should be dispatched to your country? Should I inform UNO about this or will you do this service for me?
02. Muslims created many nations and transformed many socities of the world, BEFORE you people knew where is Australia?
03. If God was at the back of Only True religion Christianity, then what happened with all those Crusade wars?
Blame your losses on Christians and wins on "Only True Religion" Christianity?
And are you Sure Jesus preached this Christianity?
04. If Allah had forsaken us, no Muslim was existing on the earth. Allah is testing our faith and sincerity to Islam.
05. I wish you say what you do. Where you will find "Jesus' glory"? In teachings of St. Paul, who never met Jesus?
You people are the most deluded people on the whole earth!!
Before oil was discovered in the middle east, the whole place was a waste land of underdevelopment, it's only western money, technology, know how that dragged it out of 1,400 years of islamic stagnation.
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#37621 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllLOLLLLL
MUSLIMS INVENTED CAPITALISM, INTERNATIONAL TRADE, AL-GEBRA, AL-CHEMY, AND THE CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT, the scientific method, the basis of all modern science, which western Christian fundamentalists reject!!! Muslims invented perspective drawing and art, romantic courtly love and poetry, modern music, expanded on Greek philosphy and invented public libraries, hospitals, universities, social welfare, public gardens,.... Behold, the Modern World, invented by Muslims!!! WHile Muslims invented this, the Europeans lived in the Dark Ages of Church tyranny--just ask Gallileo!!
I would much rather be the inventor of the car with all its ingenious mechanical, electrical, electronic, materials, petrol, IT, environmental, telecommunications engineering design than the guy who patented the rubber wheel. That is pretty much your statement. By choosing willingly to ignore European achievements (whilst I do ignore Muslim achievements) is both ignorant and very irrational. This type of wishful thinking cannot be good for intellectual development and maturity as a person. Narcissistic much?

But I suppose from your countless drivel against a rather objective opponent has left you holding more then tightly the slitted helmet on your head.
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

#37622 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllLOLLLLL
MUSLIMS INVENTED CAPITALISM, INTERNATIONAL TRADE, AL-GEBRA, AL-CHEMY, AND THE CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT, the scientific method, the basis of all modern science, which western Christian fundamentalists reject!!! Muslims invented perspective drawing and art, romantic courtly love and poetry, modern music, expanded on Greek philosphy and invented public libraries, hospitals, universities, social welfare, public gardens,.... Behold, the Modern World, invented by Muslims!!! WHile Muslims invented this, the Europeans lived in the Dark Ages of Church tyranny--just ask Gallileo!!
I have some bad news for you if you think the rather vague list is the only source of the modern world... No wonder the muslim world is so backwards.

The modern world is the culmination of thousands of years from ancient civilisation pioneers til today.

I mean the modern world is historically the European's domain. Europeans founded it, expanded it. Which is why you are on the internet right now, using a computer, with the lights on, with paved roads outside and the roaring of vehicles and aeroplanes. Europeans did something that no other ethnicity has ever achieved to that scale and ingenuity. They greatly developed science to an unprecedented level achieved by Muslims, Persians, Romans, Greeks, Chinese, Indians etc... and then applied to a mass global scale. This things require millions of calculations done on computer, highly advanced understanding of mathematics and science whether it be chemistry, electrical, mechanical. I can confidently list 100x more european scientists and engineers that made a huge contribution to the world than muslims. Europeans dominated the global age for now.

To the point that we now hold entire libraries in our usbs, we are able to travel to any country in the world in less than a day, we have walked on the moon, seen detailed photographs of all our planets; even sending robots to them.

But of course... ignore. I feel really sorry for you. There must be nothing in that noggin of yours.
Smelirodger

Australia

#37623 Mar 6, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you into Sea Cucumbers?
I'll ask the questions around here you hairy one,

Q 1.

How do feel when the Beardless Boy dancing refuses your anal thrusting, you seem to get a bit angry ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Or are you just a bit over excited ?
MalbarCACA Controllers

Australia

#37625 Mar 6, 2013
Yes I like little Pashton boys, but I will marry my bride.

http://news.asiantown.net/r/15628/child-bride...

Torn genitals or not.
Pashton Bazi

Australia

#37626 Mar 6, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get rogered during the Msrdi Gras?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You were a little too excited last night..... Ha ha ha
MalbarCACA Controllers

Australia

#37627 Mar 6, 2013
&fe ature=related

This is my Muda & Bruda....... Ha ha ,
MalbarCACA Controllers

Australia

#37628 Mar 6, 2013
&fe ature=related

And this is my Sista & Fada

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#37629 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
Its not that all Muslims are terrorist its just that Western countries keep messing with Muslims .
Good point you make.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37630 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HAVE MUCH TO BE SORRY ABOUT, YOU SORRY LOSER!!!!
Why do you think Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka are okay? Are you sick? Yes you are!!! As for flying planes, your sneaky attempts to refer to your hero Col Russell Williams is disgusting!!! Your posters of that pervert murderer-rapist posting in the teen girl lingerie is plain sick!!! Run along you pervert! And don't even think of defending Tom Flanagan and his NAMBLA membership!!! LOLLLLL
-
Aliroger1 are you trying to be grandiose in this thread also?
=
Poor Aliroger1 he suffers from HPD (Histrionic personality disorder) it is a sickness.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually high-functioning, both socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, despite tending to use them to manipulate others into making them the center of attention.[4] HPD may also affect a person's social and/or romantic relationships, plus their abilities to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for Clinical depression when romantic (or, other close personal) relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead dramatizing and exaggerating their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing from frustration (instead of facing it). Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing clinical depression.[5] Additional characteristics may include:

Exhibitionist behavior
Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
A need to be the center of attention
Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Making rash decisions[4]
Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]

Some histrionics change their seduction technique into a more maternal/paternal style as they age.[7]
-
Poor Aliroger1 we have to treat him with gloves on, for it is possible he may harm himself.
-
If you ever been fishing and caught a fish and released the fish that is how Aliroger1 behaves.
-
I often catch Aliroger1 I tag him and release him again and again and again, same as Fish have a very short memory span so does Aliroger1, he keeps coming back to be tagged.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am good.

Location hidden

#37632 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss Mussolini huh. Scram you idiot.
-
-
Come here Aliroger1 let me tag you again. this is the third tag in one day.

Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37633 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
Muslim mayor of Calgary is loved!!! And in America, Haji Hussain Obama is president, an African Muslim was elected president!!! LOLLLL
Now about your hero, Tom Flanagan, the NAMBLA member,.... LOLLLLLLL
Nobody likes muslims, they contribute nothing to the society they immigrate to.
They are very useless, as can be seen that can't even build a decent country after trying for over 2000 yrs.
They always like to live of good Christian countries that's why they always crawl to live off Christians!!
They are really stinky scum bags!! Their women don't bath because they don't like to see their bodies.
Sick fkrs!!

Location hidden

#37634 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
MAYBE YOU ARE UNAWARE THAT ARABS INVENTED JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM AND THAT CHRISTIANITY IS A FOREIGN RELIGION IN EUROPE??? LOLLLL
So boy, how does it feel to worship and have faith in an Arab religion??? LOLLLLL Native European religions are things like Wicca and Druidism and other crap like that. LOLLLL
Run along.
-
Aliroger1 is being paranoid again and trying to play grandiose again as if the Muslims have invented anything for the since 1492
-
That is why we have so many Muslims leaving Islam for maybe they like to be part of the foreign legion religion.
-
Aliroger1 suffers from Grandiosity it is all part of HPD
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
-
Aliroger1 thinks that Muslims are very smart people and invented everything even the earth was invented by Muslims that is why we count how many Muslim Nobel prize winner Muslims have,(not counting the peace prize for any idiot can get one of those)
-

Of the 1.3 billion Muslims in this world.
-
There are 9 Muslim Nobel laureates in total and 5 out of the 9 have been given the Nobel‘’
Peace
’’ Prize.4 of the winners are
Egyptians
.1 from
Pakistan
,1 from
Bangladesh
,1 from
Turkey
and1 from
Palestine.
Of the 9 Nobel Prize winner 4 were apostates meaning they were not even real Muslims and have left the ideology of Islam years before they received the Nobel Prize.
-
Aliroger1 who is suffering from Grandiosity will never admit that Islam has not given us anything for the last 500 years except for the children size suicide vest.

Jews with a world wide population of less than 12 million has given the world many invention in the past 100 years and so far have received more than 129 Nobel Prizes.
-
Forget the Jews take a small country like Australia 13 Nobel Prizes and given the world many inventions.
-
You would think a population of more than 1.3 billion people they would at least have 1 car manufacturing plant to sell cheap to their own people.
-
The fish is tagged again.
-

Location hidden

#37635 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DOES 9/11 HAVE TO DO WITH CANADA??? WAKE UP! YOU LIVE IN CANADA, NOT AMERICA, you stupid traitor! As our then great prime minister, the Leetle Guy from Shawinigan, said to Americans in the wake of 9/11, take a look in a mirror to know why you were attacked!!! Support our great prime minister you traitor!!! And take your Highway of Idiots with you when you move to Texas!!!
-
Aliroger1 again is showing how he is suffering from paranoia,
-
Aliroger1 is not aware that the whole world suffered from 9/11 one does not have to be an American not to suffer from a crime so great it effected the whole world.
-
Aliroger1 like living in a cocoon.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am great.

Location hidden

#37636 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that angry nutters on the net (like you) use 'LOL' so much?
This rant doesn't address one point I made - and that's to be expected. Whenever Muslims are faced with some hard truths they resort to raving about unrelated subjects.
The point is that Muslims have no right to point the finger at anyone, considering their own history and the present primitive state of most Islamic countries. Immigration is strictly one way - you to us.
Face it, you're just an angry impotent little guy who had to leave some failed Islamic paradise for a superior life in a western country. All the ranting and "LOl"s in the world won't change that basic fact.
Happy "LOL"ing.
-
Read this article (link attached) and you will understand why Aliroger1 uses LOL and almost all his postings are in upper case.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_perso...
-

Aliroger1 suffers from several illnesses Being grandiose is one of the things Aliroger1 suffers from. he has to think he is of importance.
-
Truth

UK

#37637 Mar 6, 2013
Noble price is a European tool to spread its proparganda and attacking Islam ! As far as I am concerned wikileaks founder Julia Assange should have been awarded a noble price for exposing America and the Western countries crimes .

Location hidden

#37638 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllLOLLLLL
-
Aliroger1 again is suffering from bouts of grandiosity, I have asked Aliroger1 several to show proof of all these great inventions the Muslims made, the only one he can come up with that had a bit of credibility was Algebra and even that had a few holes in it.
-
For it was a Persian and not an Arab who was versed with the facts that the Indians already had invented the (0) Zero
-
And most likely he was a zoroastrianism and not a Muslim for Islam was still in it's infancy
-
Al-Khwarizmi's work on arithmetic was responsible for introducing the Arabic numerals, based on the Hindu-Arabic numeral system developed in Indian ...
He was not the sole invented if the Indians had never invented the zero this Arab would be should showing Allah his arse every time he prayed.
-
Every time Aliroger1 gets shot down he will start with his insults.
-
Recalling that Muhammad burned all the books wherever he invaded, where are these Islam libraries that Islam created.
-
Again Aliroger1 tries to play the grandiose person by claiming Islam has the first Universities.
-
Aliroger1 should do a bit more research and find out that many countries already had universities long before Muhammad was born.
-
-When Aliroger1 tries to do the grandiose act about Hospital last time I laughed, who ever convinced Aliroger1 of all the things that Islam ever did.
-
Islam up today do not have hospital as we know them in the west except for s few rich Arab countries,
-
For example you do not want to be operated in Egypt.
-
If Islam was that smart and good in inventing things that it took Spain and Portugal less than 1 year to get rid of all the Muslims out of the Iberian peninsular after they been there for 781 years.
The stupid Christian Iberian people kicked them out.
Why had these Muslims not invented a super weapon that could make certain that they would never be defeated or even a communication system that would of made certain they be still in vast quantities in Spain and Portugal.

Islam has never given the world anything except for misery.
And Aliroger1 is aware of those facts but he still like to think as Islam being a great invented.

Poor Aliroger1 I keep making an ASS out of him.

Aliroger1 knows I am good and hence the reason he is scared of me.

Location hidden

#37639 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
Noble price is a European tool to spread its proparganda and attacking Islam ! As far as I am concerned wikileaks founder Julia Assange should have been awarded a noble price for exposing America and the Western countries crimes .
=
An other Muslim who suffers from lack of education,
Who the hell does he think invented the machine that
he was capable of sending the idiotic message he just send. A Jew
-
Who does he think saved his life when he was born, if it was not an other Jew!
-
Who does he think gave hm the Mobile phone A Christian.
-
Who gave him the train or the bus the aircraft, ship, car, bike or the motorbike he ever traveled in or on, if it was not a Jew it would of been a Christian.
-
If "Truth" is a Muslim who the hell does he think put the food he buys in the supermarkets.
-
Grows the food, a Christian.
-
Who build the House he lives in a Christian.
-
Many of all these Christians and Jews are Nobel prize winners.

And not what the idiot thinks >>> Noble price is a European tool to spread its proparganda and attacking Islam !

-
Aliroger1 reads every thing I post and he wonders how come I am so good with only 1 degree, when Aliroger1 according to Aliroger1 he holds 7 degrees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 2 hr Big John 276,688
News New CSIS powers not as frightening as they seem... 18 hr actually much muc... 1
News 2016 GOP Hopefuls Hold Fire After Drone Disclos... Sun Le Jimbo 25
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) Sun Republican 96
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... Sun JCJ 17
News Yemen's defiant Shiite rebels press their offen... Apr 23 Jeff Brightone 1
News Canada's PM Reaffirms Commitment to Israel Apr 23 Wally 1
More from around the web