Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46758 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37662 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an easy one - even a dimwit such as yourself should be able to guess the answer.
Meanwhile, how about answering my questions?
MURDERING SCIENTISTS ARE ACTS OF TERRORISM

Israel is behind state-sponsored terrorism

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#37663 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN, I AM VERY GOOD--I ELICITED THE TRUTH FROM ALLAN AND TAUGHT HIM A VALUABLE LESSON AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Number One act of terrorism against Canadians was committed by Sikhs, and number 2 was committed by Christians and number 3 was the first political assassination in Canada committed by Christians, and then there is Clifford Olsen, Paul Bernardo, Karla Homolka and the rest of the rogues gallery--all Christians!!!
THE STATISTICS ARE CLEAR: CHRISTIANS AND SIKHS ARE AMONGST THE WORST TERRORISTS IN CANADA, WITH CHRISTIANS OUTSTRIPPING SIKHS BY A WIDE MARGIN, GIVEN THE CHRISTIAN GENOCIDES OF THE NATIVE PEOPLES, SEX ABUSE, TORTURE AND MURDER OF NATIVE CHILDREN IN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS ETC ETC ETC!!!!
Allan, you have learnt a valuable lesson--I am a great teacher!!!

This is one of the many problems when conversing with brainwashed ignoramuses like yourself - they judge everyone else by their own primitive standards. Let me clarify for you:

Western people do not define western criminals by their religion unless their crimes are linked to religious fanaticism.

Did any of the "Christian" freaks you mention commit their crimes in the name of Christianity? Or to punish/rape/murder non Christians for their beliefs? They were just psychotic evil freaks who liked to torture rape and murder.

Canada should never have allowed massive immigration by religious Fascists, no matter whether they're Muslim or Sikh or Hindu - and neither should Australia. All you primitive Third World nutters are much more trouble then you're worth.
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37664 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN, I AM VERY GOOD--I ELICITED THE TRUTH FROM ALLAN AND TAUGHT HIM A VALUABLE LESSON AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Number One act of terrorism against Canadians was committed by Sikhs, and number 2 was committed by Christians and number 3 was the first political assassination in Canada committed by Christians, and then there is Clifford Olsen, Paul Bernardo, Karla Homolka and the rest of the rogues gallery--all Christians!!!
THE STATISTICS ARE CLEAR: CHRISTIANS AND SIKHS ARE AMONGST THE WORST TERRORISTS IN CANADA, WITH CHRISTIANS OUTSTRIPPING SIKHS BY A WIDE MARGIN, GIVEN THE CHRISTIAN GENOCIDES OF THE NATIVE PEOPLES, SEX ABUSE, TORTURE AND MURDER OF NATIVE CHILDREN IN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS ETC ETC ETC!!!!
Allan, you have learnt a valuable lesson--I am a great teacher!!!
ONLY in YOUR OWN MIND.(LOL)
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37665 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the many problems when conversing with brainwashed ignoramuses like yourself - they judge everyone else by their own primitive standards. Let me clarify for you:
Western people do not define western criminals by their religion unless their crimes are linked to religious fanaticism.
Did any of the "Christian" freaks you mention commit their crimes in the name of Christianity? Or to punish/rape/murder non Christians for their beliefs? They were just psychotic evil freaks who liked to torture rape and murder.
Canada should never have allowed massive immigration by religious Fascists, no matter whether they're Muslim or Sikh or Hindu - and neither should Australia. All you primitive Third World nutters are much more trouble then you're worth.
YOUR POST MUST HAVE BEEN MEANT FOR ALLAN, WHO CLAIMED THAT STATISTICS PROVED THAT ACTS OF TERRORISM IN CANADA WERE ALL COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS!!!

What a loser racist like you has to say is irrelevant. Multiculturalism is the only way to go in the 21st century. Immigrants from China, India, Pakistan, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas and the Carribean fuel growth and prosperity while losers like you fill the welfare roles, the jails and the detox centres. You riff raff need to learn your place, which is working for your bosses who are Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and whatever else. You got that loser!!! LOLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37666 Mar 6, 2013
allen wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY in YOUR OWN MIND.(LOL)
LOLLLL

You don't have the evidence/stats to back up your false claims. I have taught you how to demolish false claims. Now run along hear. Go cry in private for the thrashing you have received. LOLLLLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37667 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
And maybe you're unaware of the criminal behaviour of so many Muslim immigrants in the West - which is why Muslims are the most despised group in all Western countries.
SO, YOU EVER HEAR OF THE MAFIA AND ORGANIZED CRIME? Don Corleone? The Godfather? You hate Italians because they spread organized crime everywhere they go??? LOLLL Run along!

Sydney

#37668 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, YOU EVER HEAR OF THE MAFIA AND ORGANIZED CRIME? Don Corleone? The Godfather? You hate Italians because they spread organized crime everywhere they go??? LOLLL Run along!
Idiot - the mafia doesn't murder people for being 'apostates' or 'unbelievers', or throw acid in womens faces because they're not covered up like sacks of garbage or refuse to marry on family orders, the mafia is organised crime, not religious Fascism.

'Don Corleone'- fool, do you think he was a real person? My opinion of primitive ethnic crime gangs is the same as my opinion of primitive hate mongering Muslim groups.

It's a business with the Mafia, not brainwashed religious fanaticism as it is with Muslim terrorists although both groups have done untold damage.

So what are you saying - "the mafia were crime terrorists so its ok for Muslims to be religious terrorists'? Logical thought is always a problem for the brainwashed, isn't it.

btw, I don't 'hate' Muslims, I believe the western world would be far better off without them and the social problems and dysfunction they bring with them everywhere they go.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37669 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot - the mafia doesn't murder people for being 'apostates' or 'unbelievers', or throw acid in womens faces because they're not covered up like sacks of garbage or refuse to marry on family orders, the mafia is organised crime, not religious Fascism.
'Don Corleone'- fool, do you think he was a real person? My opinion of primitive ethnic crime gangs is the same as my opinion of primitive hate mongering Muslim groups.
It's a business with the Mafia, not brainwashed religious fanaticism as it is with Muslim terrorists although both groups have done untold damage.
So what are you saying - "the mafia were crime terrorists so its ok for Muslims to be religious terrorists'? Logical thought is always a problem for the brainwashed, isn't it.
btw, I don't 'hate' Muslims, I believe the western world would be far better off without them and the social problems and dysfunction they bring with them everywhere they go.
NICE TRY, BUT NO CIGAR, LOSER

You see your buddy Allan claimed that Muslims were committing all the crimes and you agreed with him. Having lost that argument, you now try to save face, but you lost. Just accept you lost, you loser! LOLLLLLL
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37670 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

On Drugs and Democracy

By Inge Fryklund (Contd.)

The “L” Word

If opium and heroin (as well as marijuana) were legalized, what would happen? Corrupt Afghan officials would suddenly lose a source of income, as poppy is illegal in Afghanistan primarily at U.S. insistence.

The Taliban would be unable to extract protection money from farmers, or tax the drug trade. The war might wind down to a speedy conclusion, and Afghanistan could fund its own development and security forces out of sales of a legal commodity. Latin American democracy too would undoubtedly be strengthened and violence would decrease.

The U.S. government could save all the money it now spends on the DEA, interdiction, and drug prosecutions. States could make their own decisions about drugs. Local police and sheriffs could quit chasing after pot growers (who could now standardize and advertise product quality and potency), and devote scarce public safety budgets to the crimes that the average citizen prioritizes.

State prisons that are overwhelmed with drug offenders could downsize. Of course, the entire anti-drug enterprise of U.S. officials and government contractors, greased by U.S. security assistance to drug producer nations, would drastically downsize too—and so the anti-drug lobby seeking to preserve its livelihood would undoubtedly be a political force in opposition. Likewise the manufacturers of medicinal morphine who have a monopoly on licensed poppy from India.

On the demand side of the equation, prices might well drop as the costs of paying protection were eliminated. It’s possible that usage would increase, but users don’t seem to have much difficulty obtaining supplies right now. With all the resources freed from fighting an unwinnable war against drugs, we could attend to the social problems that facilitate certain kinds of drug use (heroin use being primarily a lower-class phenomenon) and result from substance abuse. There are many options to explore once the problem is defined honestly and resources are available for experimentation.

Even if the middle class doesn’t care what happens to the lower class, the costs of prosecution and incarceration are a direct drain on the public purse, and an indirect drain as imprisonment itself causes family disruption and disintegration.

Under a legalization regime, we would no longer have so many poorly educated young men with drug convictions rendered ineligible for future legitimate employment. Curtailed voting rights for those with felony convictions also means that individuals affected by drug laws have had no voice in changing them—a fundamental requirement of a democracy. Citizens in the 1930s could vote their interest in repealing Prohibition. These rights must be restored.
Ungratful Immigrant Fixer

Australia

#37671 Mar 6, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
MalbarCACA Controllers Chatswood, Australia
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TV...
12 hrs ago
Judged:
[Spam] 1 [Clueless] 1 [Nuts]
Yes I like little Pashton boys, but I will marry my bride.
http://news.asiantown.net/r/15628/child-bride ...
Torn genitals or not.
Pashton Bazi Chatswood, Australia
#37626 12 hrs ago
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get rogered during the Msrdi Gras?
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You were a little too excited last night..... Ha ha ha
#37627 12 hrs ago
This is my Muda & Bruda....... Ha ha ,
12 hrs ago
And this is my Sista & Fada
Oh look Smelirodger Bickman Vulcan Geppetto so enjoyed getting rodgered during the Mardi Gras that he's talking to himself by becoming one of the Controllers (fraudulently of course).
USE YOUR OWN FOOKING HINDUSTINK SHICACATHOLE TATTIARSIENAME FUCKTURD DOGALA MAHAMURKH, idiotic Fouka.
Speak English you dirty filthy hairy black Pig http://therealsingapore.com/sites/default/fil... don't blow your top http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MD09JpUFZgo/T_Bg5Rp... bomb head,

You hate filled racist piece of shiite, you run away like the coward while your homeland is in turmoil, just like a Dog and start complaining about your host country that was good enough to give you a new start, Migrant Bastard.

You a pig

From a Nation of Pigs

Sydney

#37672 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR POST MUST HAVE BEEN MEANT FOR ALLAN, WHO CLAIMED THAT STATISTICS PROVED THAT ACTS OF TERRORISM IN CANADA WERE ALL COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS!!!
What a loser racist like you has to say is irrelevant. Multiculturalism is the only way to go in the 21st century. Immigrants from China, India, Pakistan, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas and the Carribean fuel growth and prosperity while losers like you fill the welfare roles, the jails and the detox centres. You riff raff need to learn your place, which is working for your bosses who are Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, and whatever else. You got that loser!!! LOLLLL
My post was meant for you.

btw, why do you imagine Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs and Hindus are fighting each other to live in countries created by 'losers'? Could it be that they're not capable of creating societies anyone wants to live in?

So who are the losers here? People who live in the countries they created, speaking their own language and following their own culture or people who leave their own countries because life is so much better in ours?

If they possess such vitality and brains, why don't they improve their own societies instead of invading ours and benefiting by the systems we built? Too difficult?
The Fixers Fixer

Australia

#37673 Mar 6, 2013
Look at the piece of dishonest Muslim filth let out into the community,

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sri-lan...

"slipped his hand down her pyjama shorts before she awoke and screamed"

Translation

He tried to slide his dirty filthy Black finger into this young girls vagina.

Yuck,

Not suitable for Australia.

Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37674 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was meant for you.
btw, why do you imagine Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs and Hindus are fighting each other to live in countries created by 'losers'? Could it be that they're not capable of creating societies anyone wants to live in?
So who are the losers here? People who live in the countries they created, speaking their own language and following their own culture or people who leave their own countries because life is so much better in ours?
If they possess such vitality and brains, why don't they improve their own societies instead of invading ours and benefiting by the systems we built? Too difficult?
LOLLLL

SO, TELL ME WHY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYINT TO ESCAPE OUT OF THE UK, FRANCE, ITALY, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, THE NETHERLANDS, POLAND, THE UKRAINE, HUNGARYM CZECH REPUBLIC, etc etc etc???? LOLLLL What is it about Europe these folks were trying to desperately escape? As for who created countries like America and Canada, it was Native Peoples and immigrants and slaves, lots of slaves. In Canada, the Chinese built the railroad that made Canada, and all kinds of Muslims, Hindus and SIkhs and others made Canada and other countries. What did you, yes you, ever build? Nothing!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37675 Mar 6, 2013
AN AFRICAN MUSLIM IS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA

Eat your heart out losers!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37676 Mar 6, 2013
The Fixers Fixer wrote:
Look at the piece of dishonest Muslim filth let out into the community,
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sri-lan...
"slipped his hand down her pyjama shorts before she awoke and screamed"
Translation
He tried to slide his dirty filthy Black finger into this young girls vagina.
Yuck,
Not suitable for Australia.
HOW MANY CHILD VICTIMS ARE THERE IN AUSTRALIA OF THE CATHOLIC PEDOPHILE PRIESTS???

I hear Opus Dei, those bunch of pervs, are very active in Ozzieland.

Hey, were you an altar boy??
The Fixers Fixers Fixer

Australia

#37677 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW MANY CHILD VICTIMS ARE THERE IN AUSTRALIA OF THE CATHOLIC PEDOPHILE PRIESTS???
I CAN HERE YOU . YOU PIECE OF BLACK RACIST FILTH !!

Ah yes the pedophile priests, there is one distinct difference in the christian world.

WE PROSECUTE THEM !!! CAN YOU HERE ME !!!!!!

Where as in the muslim world you lot condone under age sex and marriage, and celebrate it.

What age do you like your Bacha Bazi beardless boy Muzza
Preteen or late teen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

55 seconds is for you dip shiite.... ha ha

Sydney

#37678 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLL
SO, TELL ME WHY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYINT TO ESCAPE OUT OF THE UK, FRANCE, ITALY, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, THE NETHERLANDS, POLAND, THE UKRAINE, HUNGARYM CZECH REPUBLIC, etc etc etc???? LOLLLL What is it about Europe these folks were trying to desperately escape? As for who created countries like America and Canada, it was Native Peoples and immigrants and slaves, lots of slaves. In Canada, the Chinese built the railroad that made Canada, and all kinds of Muslims, Hindus and SIkhs and others made Canada and other countries. What did you, yes you, ever build? Nothing!
People are escaping the UK because of the millions of Third World immigrants allowed in by their traitor government - even you should know that.

I wasn't aware that the French, Spanish or Portuguese were desperate to escape their countries although they're pretty tired of their low life Muslim immigrants sucking off the wealth of the country. Same with the Dutch, they're sorry they allowed Muslims into their country.

The Eastern Europeans are trying to escape the lingering economic effects of their various Russian imposed commie governments.

"it was Native Peoples and immigrants and slaves, lots of slaves."

I wasn't aware that Canada ever had slaves? Nor did Australia. And the 'immigrants' in both countries were mainly from the UK. Chinese worked on the Canadian railroad, so what?

"What did you, yes you, ever build? Nothing"

I built a business starting from scratch. My family helped to build the city of Sydney over several generations and I'm still here and not going anywhere. What have you ever done - except run away to find a better life created by people you hate.
The Fixers Fixers Fixer

Australia

#37679 Mar 6, 2013
And here's the happy couple,
Mr and Mrs Abdul Wasam, we hope all your hopes and dreams come true. Yeah right..

http://media.npr.org/programs/day/features/20...

Can anyone imagine what that poor little muslim child went through at the hands of that Miserable Unwashed Hairy Heathan Muslim Child Molester.

Sydney

#37680 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam

- birth defects because of centuries of cousin marriage and other forms of inbreeding. British Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of all births but account for one in three children born with genetic illnesses. There is a special program at Auburn hospital in Sydney to trace the defects caused by inbreeding over generations. In the UK, a Paki family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders.

- forced marriages of little girls to dirty old perverts

- litle boys forced to be 'dancing boys' and sex slaves

- increasing attacks on Western girls by primitive Muslims eg, Denmark, Norway and Sweden and the Muslim pedophile gangs recently jailed in Britain.

I won't even discuss the sexual abuse carried out in madrassas.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister." -- Ayatollah Khomeini

Says it all.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#37681 Mar 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
If there is trouble in the Middle East an American and a Nazi Jew will always be behind it to create instability in the region .
I disagree for there are always problems occurring between warring Islamic sects.

As an example,the eight year war between Iraq and Iran plus many more since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Khamenei: The Zionist regime won't exist in 25 ... Fri Canuck stay home 2
News What prompted the US and UK electronics bans? Fri Canuck stay home 1
In The Name of Jesus, Amen. Fri Fairyland no go 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Mar 20 CombOver Donald 67
News Family's petition calls for change to ransom po... Mar 18 Capn 1
News Trump & Saudi Arabia: Oil Boycott or Bromance? Mar 16 Just Slim 2
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Mar 16 Texxy 276,627
More from around the web