Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

allen

Whitby, Canada

#37640 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT DOES 9/11 HAVE TO DO WITH CANADA??? WAKE UP! YOU LIVE IN CANADA, NOT AMERICA, you stupid traitor! As our then great prime minister, the Leetle Guy from Shawinigan, said to Americans in the wake of 9/11, take a look in a mirror to know why you were attacked!!! Support our great prime minister you traitor!!! And take your Highway of Idiots with you when you move to Texas!!!
Islam is a threat no matter witch country we are talking about ..DIPSH*T...So go back to which ever F***ing muslim country you come from. I do support OUR prime minister his name is Steven Harper...Welcome to 2013 moron!
Truth

UK

#37641 Mar 6, 2013
I think Venezuelan president Chevez should have got a noble prize for defending the poor and being a thorn in America and the Western countries backside .
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37642 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH REALLY? WHERE ARE YOUR STATISTICS? PROVE YOUR CLAIMS!!! You are a liar! That is a fact! What is the worst act of terrorism against Canadians and who was responsible, you lying sewer rat?
Minorities commit more tha half of muggings and murders,mostly black on black. Minorities (not from what we once called the orient) are 39 times more likely to do violence to a white person,than the other way around. 130 times more likely to rob a white person than the other way around. there are more rapes against white women by minorities than the other way around.

Our newspapers today will not even mention anyone background UNLESS they are white. All they say is 6'2", blue jeans,white t-shirt no mention of background unless of course as I said they are white...what that say to you...?

Oh course people like you will say it is our "racist" white government that cooks up these statistics,but if you publicize it than of course you must be racist. The fact that you can not except the truth,..TOO BAD!
Truth

UK

#37643 Mar 6, 2013
Western countries sure did not invent gunpowder, spices, glass and fish nets Lol !
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37644 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ITALIANS ARE MINORITIES AND THE MAFIA ARE MUSLIMS???
What kind of drugs are you on? Quit your oxycontin hillbilly coke and mushroom munching you dopehead!!!
Since when are Italians a minority,,Yep you need to get off the drugs better get back to investigating the rapists and perverts that you find SO impressive...SICKO!
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37645 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL LET'S SEE, ENGLISH
A Germanic language from the Indo-European family of languages. Indo... yeah, Indo .... Much of the Indo languages are in fact related also to proto-Arabic. This language we are speaking have roots in the Middle East and India. LOLLLL... you know, slum dog... LOLLLL
As I already pointed out, Christianity was invented by the Arabs in Palestine and Egypt and Mesopotamia. It is an alien religion in Europe. LOLLLL
I have just made a fool of you. LOLLLL
Chritianity invented by Arabs..So Jesus was an Arab (LOL)
Bickman

Helensvale, Australia

#37646 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
Noble price is a European tool to spread its proparganda and attacking Islam ! As far as I am concerned wikileaks founder Julia Assange should have been awarded a noble price for exposing America and the Western countries crimes .
You muslims really hate each others Guts http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/05/29194... , is it because,Muhammad and his followers murdered millions. You people should follow the example of Christ as he never killed anyone and He saved many.

Follow the example of a good person and not that of a bad individual.

it is as simple as that.
Vulcan

Helensvale, Australia

#37647 Mar 6, 2013
Hey Muzza's

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What is the beardless boy trying to say in those movements at 55 seconds, in or out ?
Geppetto

Australia

#37648 Mar 6, 2013
I live next door to some Egyptians, for all intensive purposes they are nice people raised their children correctly, although.......

The reason the middle east is a mess, is because they think their somebody's... he's bloody van driver.....

These people are so pig headed, its not in their nature to get along with any one. I don't speak to them , its my observation.

That is the heart of the problem, not suitable too be Australians.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37649 Mar 6, 2013
allan wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Achmet ...onkwehonwehneha sata:ti scumbag. I never said anything about native americans or aboriginals IDIOT! Most crimes commited here by minorities statisical fact,most terrorist acts commited by muslims statistical fact. If you can not handle the truth TOO BAD for YOU and YOURS. It's not that all Muslim are terrorists it's just that all terrorists are Muslim,so screw you and your religion!
OH REALLY? WHERE ARE YOUR STATISTICS? PROVE YOUR CLAIMS!!! You are a liar! That is a fact! What is the worst act of terrorism against Canadians and who was responsible, you lying sewer rat?

ALLAN CANNOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE FOR HIS FALSE CLAIMS--ALLAN IS EXPOSED AS A LIAR!!! ALLIAR!!!

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#37650 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLAN CANNOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE FOR HIS FALSE CLAIMS--ALLAN IS EXPOSED AS A LIAR!!! ALLIAR!!!
I think you must have forgotten to address the points I provided, so here they are again.

WW2 included many non white non Christian countries, or maybe you're unaware of the Japanese rampage through Asia, their proposed invasion of Australia and their attack on the US.

Maybe you're unaware of the Arab Muslim slave trade in Africa, established long before the first white man set foot on the continent.

Maybe you're unaware of the Arab slave trade in white European captives.

Maybe you're unaware of the repeated attempts to invade Europe by various would be Muslim conquerors, or the Muslim occupation of Spain for cenuries.

Maybe you're unaware of the detsruction of the Christian Middle East by Mohammed and his band of looters.

And maybe you're unaware of the criminal behaviour of so many Muslim immigrants in the West - which is why Muslims are the most despised group in all Western countries.

btw, google the Toronto 18 terrorist group and current prisoners in federal jails, all convicted of Anti-Terrorism Act offenses. Five more are awaiting trial in Ontario and Quebec and two Winnipeg men who joined al-Qaeda are wanted on outstanding RCMP warrants. Too bad Canada doesn't have the death penalty.
Truth

UK

#37651 Mar 6, 2013
If there is trouble in the Middle East an American and a Nazi Jew will always be behind it to create instability in the region .

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37652 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
When statistics or proof is given to Aliroger1, to meet his own agenda he will amend what you gave him as proof and come back with likes,
-
Only because he suffers from grandiosity part of the illness of PDH.
-
Read up and you will understand Aliroger1 much better what he suffers. from.
-

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/sept2008/...
-
Aliroger1 is under the impression he has 7 university degree as he often mentions in posting in other threads:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T1M...

-Feel pity for Alirger1.
-
Aliroger1 is scared of me he will now run away for a couple of days, hide and hope I die.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am great.
allen

Whitby, Canada

#37653 Mar 6, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism against Canadians lets see

1/ Air India 1985
2/ FLQ oct 1970
3/ Toronto 18 2006 Got caught,careless and to stupid to carry it off,THANK GOD for are intellegence/police forces.

Islamists
1/ they wanted to detonate truck bombs
2/ open fire on crowded area
3/ storm the CBC
4/ storm the parliment buildings and decapitate PM Steven Harper among others

So I would say the Air India flight would be the worst,but I am sure if your relatives were not caught,their attack for the sake of ISLAM, would have made Air India tragedy seem like a minor incident!

HOW THAT FOR EVIDENCE ...ACHMET!

ADIOS terrorista!

Location hidden

#37654 Mar 6, 2013
Adhamh Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must have forgotten to address the points I provided, so here they are again.
WW2 included many non white non Christian countries, or maybe you're unaware of the Japanese rampage through Asia, their proposed invasion of Australia and their attack on the US.
Maybe you're unaware of the Arab Muslim slave trade in Africa, established long before the first white man set foot on the continent.
Maybe you're unaware of the Arab slave trade in white European captives.
Maybe you're unaware of the repeated attempts to invade Europe by various would be Muslim conquerors, or the Muslim occupation of Spain for cenuries.
Maybe you're unaware of the detsruction of the Christian Middle East by Mohammed and his band of looters.
And maybe you're unaware of the criminal behaviour of so many Muslim immigrants in the West - which is why Muslims are the most despised group in all Western countries.
btw, google the Toronto 18 terrorist group and current prisoners in federal jails, all convicted of Anti-Terrorism Act offenses. Five more are awaiting trial in Ontario and Quebec and two Winnipeg men who joined al-Qaeda are wanted on outstanding RCMP warrants. Too bad Canada doesn't have the death penalty.
-
"Adhamh Shane" what you are saying to Aliroger1 is falling on deaf ears, same as it does to MUQ, they choose their own agenda and will come back with alterative lies and arguments that has nothing to do with what you aske.
-
Aliroger1 been asked all those same questions by few others, just to mention a few, myself, Jan, Sheilaa.
-
All Aliroger1 does is come back with postings where he makes a bigger fool and an ASS of himself.
-
Lately I ben treating Aliroger1 like when I go fishing, release and tag.
-
I catch, I tag and I release, very often the the same fish will be caught over and over in the same week, same as what Aliroger1 does, he is that naive he keeps on biting and biting.
-
I keep on making a fool out of him over and over.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am so good makes him quiver when he sees my name appear in topix threads.
-
"Adhamh Shane" Very soon Aliroger1 will be insulting you with his lies, if he has not already started, as he does with SZheilaa, Jan and myself.

Location hidden

#37656 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
If there is trouble in the Middle East an American and a Nazi Jew will always be behind it to create instability in the region .
-
Keep on dreaming and believing the lies an uneducated Imam tells you when you are in your Mosque.
-
Get an education and learn about what happens in the world.
-
Aliroger1 knows I am great
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37658 Mar 6, 2013
allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism against Canadians lets see
1/ Air India 1985
2/ FLQ oct 1970
3/ Toronto 18 2006 Got caught,careless and to stupid to carry it off,THANK GOD for are intellegence/police forces.
Islamists
1/ they wanted to detonate truck bombs
2/ open fire on crowded area
3/ storm the CBC
4/ storm the parliment buildings and decapitate PM Steven Harper among others
So I would say the Air India flight would be the worst,but I am sure if your relatives were not caught,their attack for the sake of ISLAM, would have made Air India tragedy seem like a minor incident!
HOW THAT FOR EVIDENCE ...ACHMET!
ADIOS terrorista!
DAMN, I AM VERY GOOD--I ELICITED THE TRUTH FROM ALLAN AND TAUGHT HIM A VALUABLE LESSON AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Number One act of terrorism against Canadians was committed by Sikhs, and number 2 was committed by Christians and number 3 was the first political assassination in Canada committed by Christians, and then there is Clifford Olsen, Paul Bernardo, Karla Homolka and the rest of the rogues gallery--all Christians!!!

THE STATISTICS ARE CLEAR: CHRISTIANS AND SIKHS ARE AMONGST THE WORST TERRORISTS IN CANADA, WITH CHRISTIANS OUTSTRIPPING SIKHS BY A WIDE MARGIN, GIVEN THE CHRISTIAN GENOCIDES OF THE NATIVE PEOPLES, SEX ABUSE, TORTURE AND MURDER OF NATIVE CHILDREN IN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS ETC ETC ETC!!!!

Allan, you have learnt a valuable lesson--I am a great teacher!!!
Truth

UK

#37659 Mar 6, 2013
It is you that needs education porky ! I use my common sense unlike you . Can you explain why Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated or gone missing ?
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#37660 Mar 6, 2013
POOR BARON CRAVES MY ATTENTION, BUT I KEEP HIM IN SUSPENSE LIKE A TURKEY WONDERING WHEN THANKSGIVING WILL ROLL AROUND

lollll

The more I ignore him, the more desperate he gets for my attention. I made the poor jerk lose face on Topix when I reminded everyone of what Baron had stated was his annual income when he first came to Topix --he boasted of how he could live on his paltry income of $15,000 a year!!! What a loser!!! LOLLLLL

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#37661 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
It is you that needs education porky ! I use my common sense unlike you . Can you explain why Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated or gone missing ?
That's an easy one - even a dimwit such as yourself should be able to guess the answer.

Meanwhile, how about answering my questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Sonja Biserko 1
News Kenya Sends Troops to Border With Somalia (Jan '07) Jan 12 Fartunlucky 44
News U.S. military aid is fueling big ambitions for ... Jan 10 PKK War Crimes 4
News Michelle Bachmann refuses to back down on claim... (Jul '12) Jan 9 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 33
News Israeli Prime Minister orders freezing of UN fu... Jan 8 infonews 125
News Russia Wants Out Of Syria Because It Can't Affo... Jan 7 slick willie expl... 3
More from around the web