Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,727)

Showing posts 34,521 - 34,540 of42,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who denies that god is as you say ?
Cut out the expert crap it doesn't suit you
MUQ IS A HUMBLE SCHOLAR, AN EXPERT, while you are a smug, swaggering ignoramous who expects to be taken seriously when you know nothing and take pride in your ignorance. Go Muq!!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

MUQ Taqiyya wrote:
How did Abraham visit Hagar & ishamel at Mecca in (est) 2,600 bc, when Mecca did not exist in any form whatever until 150 ad?
After all there is extensive historical & archeological evidence that Mecca (and the Kaaba) did not exist in any form, settlement, structure or as a known place in all the many records of the Egyptians, Vedic's, Assyrians, Greeks, Spartans, Romans, Jews, Bedouin, Yemenites, Persians, Nateabeans, etc: all who over this 3,000 year period had conquered, travelled over, recorded and documented the Red Sea coastal areas.
Not one historical or archeolgical scrap of evidence exists to support that mecca exist n any form until 150ad when a geological change provided a water source, and for the first time it was then established as a caravan route stopover, then later settled by the quraeesh.
So the entire basis of Islam Re Abraham, Hagar & ishmael being present in Mecca is a false claim. In fact the jewish records show Hagar & Ishmael were banished to Mt Parahan which is well over 1,000k to the west, and Abraham and the jews had no contact ever with them again, they were outcast (ishamel being a grown man not a child) as untrustworthy non believers.
Unpick Islam on the facts and it's clearly all fake.
The Kaaba (first an open area in Mecca around 180ad and not built as an enclosed structure until 430ad) is another expample of the lies of Islam and it's fake claims to legitimacy.
Or the Quran. Originally a book of rules written by the red sea Jews in conjunction with Tuba'h, the red sea Yemenite dynasty that controlled the area and under which the qureesh lived.
The proto Quran that muhammad stole and then added in fake moon Sabean moon god Hubal~Allah, and Vedic rituals (haj) to appease the locals.
Islam, a fake and manufactured Arabic apostasy
that now has to rely on it's believers to lie and deceive to defend it from the truth about it.
They will all perish as sinners with their falsehoods and false gods.
YOUR MENTAL ONANISM MUST HAVE ENDED IN A CRESCENDO AT THE END OF YOUR POST OF DRIVEL

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Posted in another thread but relevant here.

Have a look at this world IQ rating, there are very few muslim nations with an average IQ above 85, what does that tell you. Almost all of the muslim nations are in the 20 to 80 IQ rating, something to think about???????

70–79 Borderline Deficiency
Mild disability 50–69 Moron
Moderate disability 20–49
Imbecile Severe disability
Below 20 Idiot Profound disability

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_s...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_reference_cha...
Smelirodger

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ IS A HUMBLE SCHOLAR, AN EXPERT, while you are a smug, swaggering ignoramous who expects to be taken seriously when you know nothing and take pride in your ignorance. Go Muq!!!!
Shut up you noisy black swine, Muq doesn't need or want your help, you filthy mouth heathen peasant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sabinsky

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I don't like or trust Muslims as their is always murder associated with their religious practice.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/b...

Hacked ?

Stupid people controlled by evil religious leaders, this should be condemned by the majority of islamic followers, but it's not.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you describe of me is a perfect fit for your MUQ ,thankyou.
By the way you have rogered yourself again by claiming that MUQ is an expert seeing he says that he is not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR MENTAL ONANISM MUST HAVE ENDED IN A CRESCENDO AT THE END OF YOUR POST OF DRIVEL
We are all gods messengers

As for your mental state,??
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Giuseppe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you Believe, Jesus was
* Was one of the mightiest messengers of Allah.
* That he was the Messiah
* That he was conceived miraculously
* That he gave life to the dead with His (Allah’s) permission
* That he healed those born blind and the lepers by His (Allah’s) permission
?
Yes be believe in all these...and we also believe that he was not killed or crucified on the cross, but God took him up bodily....and we also believe that he shall return to earth by the end of time.
Malbar bacha bazi boys

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes be believe in all these...and we also believe that he was not killed or crucified on the cross, but God took him up bodily....and we also believe that he shall return to earth by the end of time.
You forgot to add, " In my biased opinion."
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Now so many "experts" have spoke about Taqiyya that it is part of Islam and mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet.

Well , who will listen to the words of a "novice" in presence of the "united decision of these so many experts"

Yet.

There is nothing like Taqaiyya and Kitman in Islam. Just to say a few words to save one's life is not a fundamental teaching of Islam. This is for people who have weak faith. If they speak something wrong to save their and their family member' lives, when threatened with death or dire consequences..... becomes a "normal teaching" of Islam.

And there have been hundreds of thousands of examples where Muslims have died and did not say bad words about Islam and renegaded from their faith.

So I repeat once again that there is nothing called Taqaiyya in Islam and there is nothing like Kitmaan in Islam.

Taqaiyya means to speak a lie deliberately to mislead other , which is nothing but lying which is one of Big Sin in Islam

And Kitmaan is to hide their faith and do not tell it to others....this is also highly disliked in Islam.

These are my thoughts as a "Novice"....but since "Experts have already passed their judgment" who will listen to the Novice?

No one in fact!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Obama Won’t Call It “Terrorism”

Obama More Sympathetic to Israelis Killed in Bulgaria than to Sikh Americans Murdered in Wisconsin

By Ali Abunimah

Silence in the face of racist incitement

Obama’s shameful timidity in forthrightly condemning what happened in Wisconsin is hardly surprising. After all, this is a president with a “kill list” for Muslims including Americans.

But even for show, could he really not muster the kind of outrage he did for Israelis, for his own fellow citizens?
\
Is it appropriate that Obama condemned what happened to Israelis in Bulgaria as “barbaric terrorism” while he is merely “heartbroken” at the slaughter in Wisconsin, as if he is a mere bystander and not the president of the United States?

When Obama declares that “we are all one people” who must look after one another regardless of what we look like, it is he who needs to practice what he preaches.
Obama has been consistent in his refusal to confront the racism unleashed by his candidacy and subsequent election that came atop post-9/11 Muslim-bashing and dehumanization of people of color inherent in warmongering abroad.

His reponse to accusations that he’s Muslim is never ‘so what if I were?’ but always along the lines of ‘no, no I’m a Christian like you.’

Two summers ago, right-wing activists invented the fake “Ground Zero mosque” controversy to generate fear and hatred in the run-up to the 2010 mid-term elections. What I always found more frightening than the noise from Islamophobic clowns was the silence of elected officials, especially Democrats who purport to uphold liberal and inclusive values.

With their silence, they gave consent, and the crescendo of racist fearmongering – that targets more than just Muslims – has continued to rise.
Neither Sikhs nor Muslims are collectively guilty

Sikhs were among the first victims of the racist backlash after 9/11. It is common to say they are mistaken for Muslims who are the real targets of such attacks. This is wrong. Muslims are no more collectively guilty than Sikhs or any other group. But more importantly violent racists are not interested in distinctions.
In 2010, when he traveled to India, Obama refused to visit the main shrine of Sikhism, the Golden Temple in Amritsar, because he did not want to be photographed wearing a Sikh headcovering and be confused for a Muslim by illiterate Americans back home.

Obama was pandering to racists then, as he is despicably doing now. The difference now is that blood has been spilled in Wisconsin, and the time for this kind of cowardice ought to have passed.

This article was originally published at Electronic Intifada

© 2000-2011 electronicIntifada.net

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some years ago on television an interview was conducted of two Muslim men who didn't share your viewpoint.
They made Jesus out to be of no more important than any other .
Why is there a difference between that of Jesus to that of Muhammad seeing Islam acknowledges Jesus as being godly .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article32113.htm
Obama Won’t Call It “Terrorism”
Obama More Sympathetic to Israelis Killed in Bulgaria than to Sikh Americans Murdered in Wisconsin
By Ali Abunimah
Silence in the face of racist incitement
Obama’s shameful timidity in forthrightly condemning what happened in Wisconsin is hardly surprising. After all, this is a president with a “kill list” for Muslims including Americans.
But even for show, could he really not muster the kind of outrage he did for Israelis, for his own fellow citizens?
\
Is it appropriate that Obama condemned what happened to Israelis in Bulgaria as “barbaric terrorism” while he is merely “heartbroken” at the slaughter in Wisconsin, as if he is a mere bystander and not the president of the United States?
When Obama declares that “we are all one people” who must look after one another regardless of what we look like, it is he who needs to practice what he preaches.
Obama has been consistent in his refusal to confront the racism unleashed by his candidacy and subsequent election that came atop post-9/11 Muslim-bashing and dehumanization of people of color inherent in warmongering abroad.
His reponse to accusations that he’s Muslim is never ‘so what if I were?’ but always along the lines of ‘no, no I’m a Christian like you.’
Two summers ago, right-wing activists invented the fake “Ground Zero mosque” controversy to generate fear and hatred in the run-up to the 2010 mid-term elections. What I always found more frightening than the noise from Islamophobic clowns was the silence of elected officials, especially Democrats who purport to uphold liberal and inclusive values.
With their silence, they gave consent, and the crescendo of racist fearmongering – that targets more than just Muslims – has continued to rise.
Neither Sikhs nor Muslims are collectively guilty
Sikhs were among the first victims of the racist backlash after 9/11. It is common to say they are mistaken for Muslims who are the real targets of such attacks. This is wrong. Muslims are no more collectively guilty than Sikhs or any other group. But more importantly violent racists are not interested in distinctions.
In 2010, when he traveled to India, Obama refused to visit the main shrine of Sikhism, the Golden Temple in Amritsar, because he did not want to be photographed wearing a Sikh headcovering and be confused for a Muslim by illiterate Americans back home.
Obama was pandering to racists then, as he is despicably doing now. The difference now is that blood has been spilled in Wisconsin, and the time for this kind of cowardice ought to have passed.
This article was originally published at Electronic Intifada
© 2000-2011 electronicIntifada.net
Such is politics MUQ,he is damned if he does and damned if he does not.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No LAM MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 monkey moronic ChokraFAGBOY Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos post or discussion will be tolerated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Now so many "experts" have spoke about Taqiyya that it is part of Islam and mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet.
Well , who will listen to the words of a "novice" in presence of the "united decision of these so many experts"
Yet.
There is nothing like Taqiyya and Kitman in Islam. Just to say a few words to save one's life is not a fundamental teaching of Islam. This is for people who have weak faith. If they speak something wrong to save their and their family member' lives, when threatened with death or dire consequences..... becomes a "normal teaching" of Islam.
And there have been hundreds of thousands of examples where Muslims have died and did not say bad words about Islam and renegaded from their faith.
So I repeat once again that there is nothing called Taqaiyya in Islam and there is nothing like Kitmaan in Islam.
Taqaiyya means to speak a lie deliberately to mislead other , which is nothing but lying which is one of Big Sin in Islam
And Kitmaan is to hide their faith and do not tell it to others....this is also highly disliked in Islam.
These are my thoughts as a "Novice"....but since "Experts have already passed their judgment" who will listen to the Novice?
No one in fact!!
If it doesn't exist MUQ ,why is it written into Islamic scripture as displayed here on this forum ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
NOT DELETED.
Nice company you keep Bender:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/syria/TJJ1OK...
Yes you are correct,we are still laughing at morons like you.
Keep it up we need comical relief
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No LATM's MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 monkey moronic ChokraFAGBOY Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos post or discussion will be tolerated.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 are you trying to get young boys interested in your homosexual practices?
-
Seeing you would like him to mentally Masturbate for you.
-
And God spoke all these words, saying,

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
-
Aliroger1 is not weird that God never mentioned that his name was also Allah in any of the Old Testaments books.
-
Neither did Jesus in the New Testament ever mentioned that his father's name was Allah?
-
Maybe they already knew that Allah was one of the many false God the Arabs worships.
Hence the reason long before the birth of Muhammad, that Muhammad's father had Allah in his name.
-
For tribes in Saudi already worshiped a false God called Allah.
Abdullah Was the name given to Muhammad's father at his birth >>>>> meant the “slave of Allah” or servant of Allah.
Fredrick

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Some years ago on television an interview was conducted of two Muslim men who didn't share your viewpoint.
They made Jesus out to be of no more important than any other .
Why is there a difference between that of Jesus to that of Muhammad seeing Islam acknowledges Jesus as being godly .
How I am answerable to every Muslim on this planet. I talk with reason and logic.

If you find any thing wrong in it, challenge it.

But saying two other Muslims did not agree with it is meaningless. How can I know what were their reasoning?

Why you people act so dumb? Is it part of your "makeup"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,521 - 34,540 of42,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••