Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46815 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#37485 Mar 2, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR MENTAL ONANISM MUST HAVE ENDED IN A CRESCENDO AT THE END OF YOUR POST OF DRIVEL
There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!
We are all gods messengers

As for your mental state,??
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37486 Mar 2, 2013
Giuseppe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you Believe, Jesus was
* Was one of the mightiest messengers of Allah.
* That he was the Messiah
* That he was conceived miraculously
* That he gave life to the dead with His (Allah’s) permission
* That he healed those born blind and the lepers by His (Allah’s) permission
?
Yes be believe in all these...and we also believe that he was not killed or crucified on the cross, but God took him up bodily....and we also believe that he shall return to earth by the end of time.
Malbar bacha bazi boys

Brisbane, Australia

#37487 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes be believe in all these...and we also believe that he was not killed or crucified on the cross, but God took him up bodily....and we also believe that he shall return to earth by the end of time.
You forgot to add, " In my biased opinion."
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37488 Mar 2, 2013
Now so many "experts" have spoke about Taqiyya that it is part of Islam and mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet.

Well , who will listen to the words of a "novice" in presence of the "united decision of these so many experts"

Yet.

There is nothing like Taqaiyya and Kitman in Islam. Just to say a few words to save one's life is not a fundamental teaching of Islam. This is for people who have weak faith. If they speak something wrong to save their and their family member' lives, when threatened with death or dire consequences..... becomes a "normal teaching" of Islam.

And there have been hundreds of thousands of examples where Muslims have died and did not say bad words about Islam and renegaded from their faith.

So I repeat once again that there is nothing called Taqaiyya in Islam and there is nothing like Kitmaan in Islam.

Taqaiyya means to speak a lie deliberately to mislead other , which is nothing but lying which is one of Big Sin in Islam

And Kitmaan is to hide their faith and do not tell it to others....this is also highly disliked in Islam.

These are my thoughts as a "Novice"....but since "Experts have already passed their judgment" who will listen to the Novice?

No one in fact!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37489 Mar 2, 2013
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Obama Won’t Call It “Terrorism”

Obama More Sympathetic to Israelis Killed in Bulgaria than to Sikh Americans Murdered in Wisconsin

By Ali Abunimah

Silence in the face of racist incitement

Obama’s shameful timidity in forthrightly condemning what happened in Wisconsin is hardly surprising. After all, this is a president with a “kill list” for Muslims including Americans.

But even for show, could he really not muster the kind of outrage he did for Israelis, for his own fellow citizens?
\
Is it appropriate that Obama condemned what happened to Israelis in Bulgaria as “barbaric terrorism” while he is merely “heartbroken” at the slaughter in Wisconsin, as if he is a mere bystander and not the president of the United States?

When Obama declares that “we are all one people” who must look after one another regardless of what we look like, it is he who needs to practice what he preaches.
Obama has been consistent in his refusal to confront the racism unleashed by his candidacy and subsequent election that came atop post-9/11 Muslim-bashing and dehumanization of people of color inherent in warmongering abroad.

His reponse to accusations that he’s Muslim is never ‘so what if I were?’ but always along the lines of ‘no, no I’m a Christian like you.’

Two summers ago, right-wing activists invented the fake “Ground Zero mosque” controversy to generate fear and hatred in the run-up to the 2010 mid-term elections. What I always found more frightening than the noise from Islamophobic clowns was the silence of elected officials, especially Democrats who purport to uphold liberal and inclusive values.

With their silence, they gave consent, and the crescendo of racist fearmongering – that targets more than just Muslims – has continued to rise.
Neither Sikhs nor Muslims are collectively guilty

Sikhs were among the first victims of the racist backlash after 9/11. It is common to say they are mistaken for Muslims who are the real targets of such attacks. This is wrong. Muslims are no more collectively guilty than Sikhs or any other group. But more importantly violent racists are not interested in distinctions.
In 2010, when he traveled to India, Obama refused to visit the main shrine of Sikhism, the Golden Temple in Amritsar, because he did not want to be photographed wearing a Sikh headcovering and be confused for a Muslim by illiterate Americans back home.

Obama was pandering to racists then, as he is despicably doing now. The difference now is that blood has been spilled in Wisconsin, and the time for this kind of cowardice ought to have passed.

This article was originally published at Electronic Intifada

© 2000-2011 electronicIntifada.net

AUSTRALIAN

#37490 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some years ago on television an interview was conducted of two Muslim men who didn't share your viewpoint.
They made Jesus out to be of no more important than any other .
Why is there a difference between that of Jesus to that of Muhammad seeing Islam acknowledges Jesus as being godly .

AUSTRALIAN

#37491 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article32113.htm
Obama Won’t Call It “Terrorism”
Obama More Sympathetic to Israelis Killed in Bulgaria than to Sikh Americans Murdered in Wisconsin
By Ali Abunimah
Silence in the face of racist incitement
Obama’s shameful timidity in forthrightly condemning what happened in Wisconsin is hardly surprising. After all, this is a president with a “kill list” for Muslims including Americans.
But even for show, could he really not muster the kind of outrage he did for Israelis, for his own fellow citizens?
\
Is it appropriate that Obama condemned what happened to Israelis in Bulgaria as “barbaric terrorism” while he is merely “heartbroken” at the slaughter in Wisconsin, as if he is a mere bystander and not the president of the United States?
When Obama declares that “we are all one people” who must look after one another regardless of what we look like, it is he who needs to practice what he preaches.
Obama has been consistent in his refusal to confront the racism unleashed by his candidacy and subsequent election that came atop post-9/11 Muslim-bashing and dehumanization of people of color inherent in warmongering abroad.
His reponse to accusations that he’s Muslim is never ‘so what if I were?’ but always along the lines of ‘no, no I’m a Christian like you.’
Two summers ago, right-wing activists invented the fake “Ground Zero mosque” controversy to generate fear and hatred in the run-up to the 2010 mid-term elections. What I always found more frightening than the noise from Islamophobic clowns was the silence of elected officials, especially Democrats who purport to uphold liberal and inclusive values.
With their silence, they gave consent, and the crescendo of racist fearmongering – that targets more than just Muslims – has continued to rise.
Neither Sikhs nor Muslims are collectively guilty
Sikhs were among the first victims of the racist backlash after 9/11. It is common to say they are mistaken for Muslims who are the real targets of such attacks. This is wrong. Muslims are no more collectively guilty than Sikhs or any other group. But more importantly violent racists are not interested in distinctions.
In 2010, when he traveled to India, Obama refused to visit the main shrine of Sikhism, the Golden Temple in Amritsar, because he did not want to be photographed wearing a Sikh headcovering and be confused for a Muslim by illiterate Americans back home.
Obama was pandering to racists then, as he is despicably doing now. The difference now is that blood has been spilled in Wisconsin, and the time for this kind of cowardice ought to have passed.
This article was originally published at Electronic Intifada
© 2000-2011 electronicIntifada.net
Such is politics MUQ,he is damned if he does and damned if he does not.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

#37492 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No LAM MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 monkey moronic ChokraFAGBOY Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos post or discussion will be tolerated.

AUSTRALIAN

#37493 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Now so many "experts" have spoke about Taqiyya that it is part of Islam and mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet.
Well , who will listen to the words of a "novice" in presence of the "united decision of these so many experts"
Yet.
There is nothing like Taqiyya and Kitman in Islam. Just to say a few words to save one's life is not a fundamental teaching of Islam. This is for people who have weak faith. If they speak something wrong to save their and their family member' lives, when threatened with death or dire consequences..... becomes a "normal teaching" of Islam.
And there have been hundreds of thousands of examples where Muslims have died and did not say bad words about Islam and renegaded from their faith.
So I repeat once again that there is nothing called Taqaiyya in Islam and there is nothing like Kitmaan in Islam.
Taqaiyya means to speak a lie deliberately to mislead other , which is nothing but lying which is one of Big Sin in Islam
And Kitmaan is to hide their faith and do not tell it to others....this is also highly disliked in Islam.
These are my thoughts as a "Novice"....but since "Experts have already passed their judgment" who will listen to the Novice?
No one in fact!!
If it doesn't exist MUQ ,why is it written into Islamic scripture as displayed here on this forum ?

AUSTRALIAN

#37494 Mar 2, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
NOT DELETED.
Nice company you keep Bender:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/syria/TJJ1OK...
Yes you are correct,we are still laughing at morons like you.
Keep it up we need comical relief
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

#37495 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No LATM's MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 monkey moronic ChokraFAGBOY Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos post or discussion will be tolerated.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37496 Mar 2, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR MENTAL ONANISM MUST HAVE ENDED IN A CRESCENDO AT THE END OF YOUR POST OF DRIVEL
There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!
-
Aliroger1 are you trying to get young boys interested in your homosexual practices?
-
Seeing you would like him to mentally Masturbate for you.
-
And God spoke all these words, saying,

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
-
Aliroger1 is not weird that God never mentioned that his name was also Allah in any of the Old Testaments books.
-
Neither did Jesus in the New Testament ever mentioned that his father's name was Allah?
-
Maybe they already knew that Allah was one of the many false God the Arabs worships.
Hence the reason long before the birth of Muhammad, that Muhammad's father had Allah in his name.
-
For tribes in Saudi already worshiped a false God called Allah.
Abdullah Was the name given to Muhammad's father at his birth >>>>> meant the “slave of Allah” or servant of Allah.
Fredrick

Australia

#37497 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37499 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Some years ago on television an interview was conducted of two Muslim men who didn't share your viewpoint.
They made Jesus out to be of no more important than any other .
Why is there a difference between that of Jesus to that of Muhammad seeing Islam acknowledges Jesus as being godly .
How I am answerable to every Muslim on this planet. I talk with reason and logic.

If you find any thing wrong in it, challenge it.

But saying two other Muslims did not agree with it is meaningless. How can I know what were their reasoning?

Why you people act so dumb? Is it part of your "makeup"?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37500 Mar 2, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If it doesn't exist MUQ ,why is it written into Islamic scripture as displayed here on this forum ?
I gave you my reason and my explanation.

Jesus asked his followers to get sword....that is ALSO written in scriptures.

But if you read only that portion and not what is written after that, whose fault is it? Yours or Scriptures?

I said that if some one says some thing wrong to "save his life" (provided in his heart he still believes in Islam), it is OK.

How it could became a "fundamental teaching of Islam"? How can an exception become a rule?

Why you people act so dumb? Is it also a part of "makeup"?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37501 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you read only that portion and not what is written after that, whose fault is it? Yours or Scriptures?
I said that if some one says some thing wrong to "save his life" (provided in his heart he still believes in Islam), it is OK.
How it could became a "fundamental teaching of Islam"? How can an exception become a rule?
-
And Jesus was going to conquer the whole Roman army with 12 swords.
-
For that is all Jesus had as an army the 12 disciples.
-
MUQ again it shows how stupid you are.
BashBoris

Australia

#37502 Mar 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And Jesus was going to conquer the whole Roman army with 12 swords.
-
For that is all Jesus had as an army the 12 disciples.
-
MUQ again it shows how stupid you are.
after reading your posts you should get an Oscar for being the stupidest person on this planet, I am afraid your mother raised a real stupid kid. Generally speaking mongrel race children have lower IQ like yours. Are you a mongrel?

AUSTRALIAN

#37503 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How I am answerable to every Muslim on this planet. I talk with reason and logic.
If you find any thing wrong in it, challenge it.
But saying two other Muslims did not agree with it is meaningless. How can I know what were their reasoning?
Why you people act so dumb? Is it part of your "makeup"?
Which MUQ are you ?
Is there a numbering system that you wait your turn to clock in to your time slot to talk your Islam with us ?

AUSTRALIAN

#37504 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using culture to explain Islam whereas it is written as cited here no different to your offering that there is a difference in the explanation of Muhammads political Islam.

AUSTRALIAN

#37506 Mar 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aliroger1 are you trying to get young boys interested in your homosexual practices?
-
Seeing you would like him to mentally Masturbate for you.
-
And God spoke all these words, saying,
I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
-
Aliroger1 is not weird that God never mentioned that his name was also Allah in any of the Old Testaments books.
-
Neither did Jesus in the New Testament ever mentioned that his father's name was Allah?
-
Maybe they already knew that Allah was one of the many false God the Arabs worships.
Hence the reason long before the birth of Muhammad, that Muhammad's father had Allah in his name.
-
For tribes in Saudi already worshiped a false God called Allah.
Abdullah Was the name given to Muhammad's father at his birth >>>>> meant the “slave of Allah” or servant of Allah.
Who wrote the Old Testament,were it the same operation as it was the mob who wrote the Islamic Quran ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 44 min Ronald 2,527
News Obama on ISIS: 'This is a long-term campaign' 8 hr goonsquad 16
News Taiwan unveils indigenous next-generation assau... Jul 4 TW_sugar_daddio 9
News Thatcher's tenure shaped by Ireland (Apr '13) Jul 3 ljc 19
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jul 1 zionist media cabal 9
News Why the Confederate flag still flies in South C... Jun 30 Jamal 4
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Jun 23 LJC 5
More from around the web