Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,517
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37397 Feb 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
http://www.informationclearing house.info/article32106.htm
Unrestrained Savagery (Contd.)
In Yemen, Al Qaeda bombs a funeral of someone it killed days earlier. How can Terrorist monsters do this?
By Glenn Greenwald
The findings are published just days after President Obama claimed that the drone campaign in Pakistan was a “targeted, focused effort” that “has not caused a huge number of civilian casualties”....
A three month investigation including eye witness reports has found evidence that at least 50 civilians were killed in follow-up strikes when they had gone to help victims. More than 20 civilians have also been attacked in deliberate strikes on funerals and mourners. The tactics have been condemned by leading legal experts.
With almost no public notice taken, The New York Times, on June 23, 2009, described one illustrative incident in Pakistan:
An airstrike believed to have been carried out by a United States drone killed at least 60 people at a funeral for a Taliban fighter in South Waziristan on Tuesday, residents of the area and local news reports said.
Details of the attack, which occurred in Makeen, remained unclear, but the reported death toll was exceptionally high.
The “exceptionally high” death toll for those funeral attendees included “as many as 45 were civilians, among them reportedly ten children and four tribal leaders.” This year, on a three-day weekend in late June, the U.S. launched a series of drone attacks in Pakistan — one on each day — and the second strike targeted mourners gathered to grieve those killed in the first strike (“At the time of the attack, suspected militants had gathered to offer condolences to the brother of a militant commander killed during another US unmanned drone attack on Saturday”).
Whatever one thinks of all this, I hope that nobody will even think about comparing, let alone equating, these acts. Such a comparison would be disgusting. As Rudy Giuliani taught us when asked during his 2008 presidential bid whether waterboarding was torture:“It depends on the circumstances. It depends on who does it.”
Regardless of where one falls on the ideological spectrum, we must all join together to condemn the sin of moral relativism: therefore, the same act that is the hallmark of repulsive savagery when done by Al Qaeda, Assad, and the Hutaree militia is transformed into a moral and noble act when done by the Government of the United States of America. As U.S. political discourse has long taught, the crime of “moral relativism” is committed by holding everyone to the same standards – that’s “moral relativism.” One can avoid that pitfall only by exempting oneself and one’s own country from the moral dictates one imposes on everyone else.
On a different note: the author and former CIA officer Barry Eisler wrote an amazingly interesting and insightful analysis in reaction to my interview last week with Chris Hayes. I don’t agree with all of the points he makes (at least not entirely as he applies them to Hayes), but it’s a very provocative and smart assessment of the process of cooption and is well worth reading.
UPDATE: Evidently undeterred by last year’s Supreme Court ruling that the First Amendment guarantees the right of the Westboro Baptist Church to protest at funerals, President Obama yesterday signed a new law “enacting new restrictions on protests of service member funerals,” hailing his own act as the fulfillment of a “moral sacred duty.” Apparently, holding a protest outside of a funeral is a moral atrocity, but bombing a funeral and killing the mourners in attendance is a noble act in defending freedom.
Ask your Masters in Saudi Arabia to cut flow of oil to the West in retaliation for the deaths of these peoples.
How about a world wide Islamic embargo on the West that Islamic countries refuse to deal with us non Muslim peoples ever again for the insult of being persecuted by those against your ideology that started this mess .
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37398 Feb 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your Masters in Saudi Arabia to cut flow of oil to the West in retaliation for the deaths of these peoples.
How about a world wide Islamic embargo on the West that Islamic countries refuse to deal with us non Muslim peoples ever again for the insult of being persecuted by those against your ideology that started this mess .
I do not control policies of any country in the world, so how can I ask any of them what to do?

I am only here to inform people what are teachings of Islam and clarify their doubts and queries.

This is my job on these threads.

Rest every thing is secondary.
Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

#37399 Feb 27, 2013
Ahh yes, saudi arabia, the birth place of islam, a place where the love and tollerence of islam is delt out to its women, a place where the big strong saudi males demonstrate the strenth by beating women as commanded by there heroic prophet.

Nearly half Saudi women are beaten up by their husbands or other family members at home and many of them are hit by sticks and head cover, according to a university study published in local newspapers on Tuesday.

Surprisingly, the study found that the Bedouin men who still dwell the desert in the conservative Gulf Kingdom, are less violent than Saudi men in urban areas.

The study was conducted by Dr Lateefa Abdul Lateef, a social science professor at King Saud University in the Capital Riyadh. It involved female students at the university and some Saudi women covered by the government’s social security.

“The study showed that nearly half those covered by social security and more than a third of the female students at the university are beaten up at home,” Dr Lateefa said, quoted by the Saudi Arabic language daily Almadina.

“Husbands were found to be beating their wives more than others….they are followed by fathers, then brothers then sons…hands and sticks were found to be used mostly in beating women, following by men’s head cover and to a lesser extent, sharp objects.”

The study showed that husbands beating their wives included both educated and non-educated men and that “those dwelling in the desert are less violent with their wives than those living in cities or villages.”

The study found that the main reasons for violence against women include poor religious motives, drug addiction and alcoholism, arrogance and a tendency to control, psychological problems, poverty, and unemployment.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37400 Feb 27, 2013
One Question (and a few collieries):

Why the Nobel Peace Prize Committee did not waste (oops, awarded) this year’s prize to Obama The Great for his historic achievement for getting re-elected as USA President?

a. If the First Prize was being elected as First Black President then he deserved this year’s too as being the First Black to get re-elected as USA ‘ s President!!

b. If the first prize was awarded for making those Ground Breaking ( High Sounding but hollow in meaning and implementation) speeches, then why this sudden draught in USA for not getting other speech writers?

c. He could have made some more “radical” speeches (For example requesting,“most humbly” with his face touching ground (like Pope kissing earth) to President of Isreal, to please, please, please solve this Palestinian problem, provided it does not cost anything to Israel in land and money, of course)

d. It is strange, because every one in USA knew that after eight year misrule of GWB The Great, his party will loose the election.

It was only which Idiot from other party would be the Presidential candidate.

So why Nobel Committee waited for election to be finished? They should have announced the prize, immediately when Obama was selected as Presidential candidate?

PS:

Now some people will say, why does it matter to you? It is our “internal matter” to whom we award it.

Did we not award it to Begin, Sadaat, Arafat, Robin in the past?

What they did to earn this award?

And I should just keep quite. There are some things we are not fit to understand.
Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

#37401 Feb 27, 2013
When Christianity reached the african nations there were no stories of christians hacking anyone to death but when MUQ`s islam reached african and they were taught of the koran they became muslim and now they saticfy there blood lust by hacking christian children to peices..........judge islam by the deeds of its followers

ABUJA, NIGERIA (BosNewsLife)-- Christians in central Nigeria could mourn their dead Sunday, February 24, after the massacre of a Christian family while sectarian clashes killed one person and left churches, homes and mosques burnt, officials said.

In one the worst incidents since Thursday, February 21, suspected Muslim attackers used machetes and guns to murder 10 members of the same Christian family in Plateau state, with half the victims under the age of six, the military and government confirmed.

"A [Christian Berom] family of 10 were ... murdered" by Muslim Fulani herdsmen said Pam Ayuba, the governor's spokesman, in published remarks. "Five little children including a two-month-old child were slaughtered."

Members of the mostly Christian Berom ethnic group, who consider themselves the state's indigenous people, have previously accused the military of involvement in violence on behalf of the Fulani.
Barry

Australia

#37402 Feb 27, 2013
Saudi's Holy Home Brew

Not only was there plenty of booze available, but it was a lot stronger than anything I’d normally drink. I also didn’t anticipate that drinking would be more fun when it is illegal. It turns out that home brewing is an incredibly easy skill to learn; it helped that I was such an eager apprentice. It cost very little to brew huge buckets full of grog so this meant that there was never a dry moment.

http://paulgarrigan.com/saudi-arabia-is-the-w...

Saudi Arabia has a large number of expatriates, some of whom live in special quarters. Alcoholic beverages are available to them, but the unwritten rule is that the drinking takes place behind closed doors.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/116084...

Brewing dates from the beginning of civilization in ancient Egypt

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/Controversie...

Ye Holy Moon God Moon Shine. only the Holiest of Holy.

Australia

#37404 Feb 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not control policies of any country in the world, so how can I ask any of them what to do?
I am only here to inform people what are teachings of Islam and clarify their doubts and queries.
Your job,who for ?
People here have proven what you say is false and you ignore the replies

Australia

#37405 Feb 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
One Question (and a few collieries):
Why the Nobel Peace Prize Committee did not waste (oops, awarded) this year’s prize to Obama The Great for his historic achievement for getting re-elected as USA President?
a. If the First Prize was being elected as First Black President then he deserved this year’s too as being the First Black to get re-elected as USA ‘ s President!!
b. If the first prize was awarded for making those Ground Breaking ( High Sounding but hollow in meaning and implementation) speeches, then why this sudden draught in USA for not getting other speech writers?
c. He could have made some more “radical” speeches (For example requesting,“most humbly” with his face touching ground (like Pope kissing earth) to President of Isreal, to please, please, please solve this Palestinian problem, provided it does not cost anything to Israel in land and money, of course)
d. It is strange, because every one in USA knew that after eight year misrule of GWB The Great, his party will loose the election.
It was only which Idiot from other party would be the Presidential candidate.
So why Nobel Committee waited for election to be finished? They should have announced the prize, immediately when Obama was selected as Presidential candidate?
PS:
Now some people will say, why does it matter to you? It is our “internal matter” to whom we award it.
Did we not award it to Begin, Sadaat, Arafat, Robin in the past?
What they did to earn this award?
And I should just keep quite. There are some things we are not fit to understand.
Strange things happen on this planet that we have no say in .
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#37406 Feb 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs post or discussion will be tolerated.

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

#37407 Feb 28, 2013
so why do you stone a woman who has committed adulery? Why is the crime of lust punishible by death? Is it because Muslim Men are so putrid that women secretley lust after non Muslim Men and the only way you can keep them is by threatening them with death?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37408 Feb 28, 2013
Barry wrote:
Saudi's Holy Home Brew
Not only was there plenty of booze available, but it was a lot stronger than anything I’d normally drink. I also didn’t anticipate that drinking would be more fun when it is illegal. It turns out that home brewing is an incredibly easy skill to learn; it helped that I was such an eager apprentice. It cost very little to brew huge buckets full of grog so this meant that there was never a dry moment.
http://paulgarrigan.com/saudi-arabia-is-the-w...
Saudi Arabia has a large number of expatriates, some of whom live in special quarters. Alcoholic beverages are available to them, but the unwritten rule is that the drinking takes place behind closed doors.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/116084...
Brewing dates from the beginning of civilization in ancient Egypt
http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/Controversie...
Ye Holy Moon God Moon Shine. only the Holiest of Holy.
-
I been saying the same what you just said ages ago.
-
There is more alcoholic beverages consumed in the homes of rich Saudis than in most homes in the West, where it is legal to drink alcoholic beverages.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37409 Feb 28, 2013
MUQ Taqiyya points

Sydney, Australia

#37410 Feb 28, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ - every time you have been asked a serious question about your beliefs you have lied.
I wont labor the very long list but let's say in 20 or more topic points you have consistently lied, embellished, invented or not answered the question. Some include :
Abraham & Hagar
Mecca
Kaaba
Hubal
Black stone
Jesus
Kahijda
Sunni v shua
Saudi state
Indian Muslim aposasty
Racial predijuice within Islam
The deciet of sharia
Or even little but factual things
Capt Idigo and his Perversion
Haj ritual & lodgings for non Arabs
Rituals within Islam inside Saudi
False gods, idols And miracles
The facts of Muhhamads death
The facts on muhaamads bloodline
The actual teachings in a maddrass
The contradictions of the Quran
The qaarmations
Tuba'h and the proto Islamic faith of the Ishmaelites
Etc
So either you born a liar or you feel that you get
status points with Allah in lying to non believers as Islam trains you to think.
But you discredit Islam in how unconvincing and
amateur these lies are, or your lack of knowledge about the true origination and evolution of Islam.

Is this really your mission ?
To be the worst and most unconvincing subject of ridicule ? By showing you lack any ability to deal logically & honestly about any matter of Islam or even answer the question asked.
Or are you going for some kind of highest Taqiyya contest in lies to non believers score?

You do know Taqiyya is to be limited to thr defense of Islam if truth or skill does not work, seems to me you don't even bother with truth or skill but go straight to Taqiyya, and you only kid yourself not anyone else in doing that.

If I was your controlling mutaween over there monitoring your prodigious output of Taqiyya - why I would be getting you some help, or finding a better person to represent the defense of Islam.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Collingwood, Australia

#37411 Feb 28, 2013
MUQ Taqiyya points wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really your mission ?
To be the worst and most unconvincing subject of ridicule ? By showing you lack any ability to deal logically & honestly about any matter of Islam or even answer the question asked.
Or are you going for some kind of highest Taqiyya contest in lies to non believers score?
You do know Taqiyya is to be limited to thr defense of Islam if truth or skill does not work, seems to me you don't even bother with truth or skill but go straight to Taqiyya, and you only kid yourself not anyone else in doing that.
If I was your controlling mutaween over there monitoring your prodigious output of Taqiyya - why I would be getting you some help, or finding a better person to represent the defense of Islam.
"MUQ" as actually a 'Tag-team' of more than one writer. No one person could be that stupid.:)

Australia

#37412 Feb 28, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"MUQ" as actually a 'Tag-team' of more than one writer. No one person could be that stupid.:)
Yes I have noticed a different style of writing at different times.
I am wondering if MUQ is one of the Indian laborers who hasn't been paid and is stuck in Saudi sitting around the internet cafe all day waiting for work to turn up.
Barry

Mosman, Australia

#37413 Feb 28, 2013
35 Dead, when a Islamic Murderer is convicted in Islam ?, Work that out,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/28/b...

No wonder the country is a mess.

No wonder the muslim world is a failure.

Australia

#37414 Feb 28, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Google MUQ,it gets quite intersting.
He could be a menial worker in a hospital
The Fixers

Brisbane, Australia

#37418 Feb 28, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED
No MalbarCACA IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEVES, Gallahs KAKA LIKI idiotic 1 monkey moronic ChokraFAGBOY post or discussion will be tolerated.
Blackee

Australia

#37419 Feb 28, 2013
Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sa0T0Evn_nI/UBlH23m...
The RATifiers

Henderson, NV

#37420 Feb 28, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you MUQ Taqiyya points Australia as actually a 'Tag-team' of more than one writer hiding behind myASS!- surely oo one person could be that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 3 hr Cassandra_ 859
Malala, despite Pakistan 20 hr Humhainna 5
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 22 hr Pizza Pie 276,631
Venezuela's Election to UN Security Council Can... Sat WE JUST DONT CARE 20
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Sat Swedenforever 5
7 Surprising Reasons Turkey is entering war on ... Oct 16 Grik Trash 172
Clashes erupt outside Ukraine's parliament as n... Oct 15 Oliver Cromwell 6

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE