Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
34,281 - 34,300 of 44,349 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
BashBoris

Australia

#37220 Feb 22, 2013
WEEKEND EDITION FEBRUARY 22-24, 2013
SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER SHARE ON GOOGLE MORE SHARING SERVICES
0
The Geert Wilders Formula
Picking Hatreds in Oz
by BINOY KAMPMARK
The play Hate, written with sparkling venom by Stephen Sewell, is a bitter, corrosive account of a wealthy Australian rural family. The family is political, the scheming father John Gleason, a believer of hate – for it is hate that built the country, hate that oiled its system of plunder, its cavernous mines and finally, hate that that led to patricide. That, the audience is assured, is the raison d’être of Australian existence – to have built hospices of misery upon massacres and worship the material, to have no oratory, only vicious demagoguery. To be, all in all, conquistadors without even poetic sense.(No, there is no Cortez awed by an Indian civilization comparable, if not superior to his own.)

What then, of the suspicions, dare we say hatreds, being paraded in Australia by the Dutch right-wing politician Kurt Wilders, who is doing what all politicians wish for in their careers: speaking on a lecture circuit. Wilders is strumming the tunes many Australians, at least of a certain demographic, wish to hear. This, after all, was Gleason’s country – at least after it was viciously appropriated.

At his Wednesday address to the conservative Q Society of Australia group at the La Mirage reception centre in Somerton in Melbourne’s North, the Prophet Muhammad was singled out for special treatment. For Wilders, he was a savage leader of robbers who cut and plundered their way through Medina. Islam remains less a religion than “a dangerous and totalitarian ideology”. Australia’s soldiers were praised for showing mettle against such fanatics. A person called Inez, attending the address by Wilders, feared the introduction of Sharia law policed by bearded fanatics.

The reaction from various politicians and activists in Australia appeared on cue. West Australian Premier Colin Barnett barred the intrepid Dutchman from government buildings.“I don’t want him here.” Protestors such as Nadia Shamsuddin see Wilders as a still target, regarding his “promotion of oppression and racism” as “appalling in a civilized world”(Sydney Morning Herald, Feb 19). Raj Rao, Shamsuddin’s husband, suggested that the Koran praised one message:“peace and submission to God.”

But Wilders’ brazen rhetoric is an echo of Australian suspicions. There is even a sense that the Dutch populist has misread the climate, coming to a country with one of the most inventively paranoid border control mechanisms in the world. Here, the poets do not legislate.

Wilders is a magnet for hypocrisy, the mad man who provides ample distraction for those who actually implement the spirit of his recommendations. The figure himself is barely to blame. He feels he has struck gold, finding quarries that will keep him in Dutch politics for a long time to come. A bigot is simply a person who doesn’t change the question. He is unimaginative but consistent. His opponents are, however, unimaginative and inconsistent. They ignore the fact that Australian governments have, since the 1990s, adopted a brutal policy that certainly targets cultures and religions by suggestion, incarcerating boat arrivals without charge while they are quarantined and “processed”, preferably offshore. The excision legislation never states religion or culture as sources of discrimination, merely the means of arrival as improper. Arrive by plane with the papers, or don’t arrive at all.
BashBoris

Australia

#37221 Feb 22, 2013
Wilders simply gives voice to a pre-existing sentiment. And he has fans who, unlike those functionaries in the Labor government, say what they believe. The Liberal senator Cory Bernardi, a fine confection of homophobic and racial fears, has come out in full support of Wilders, beating the tom toms for a man he feels is being unjustly treated. The bug bear here is Islamic fundamentalism.“These fundamentalists are the same people who want to kill Wilders and establish Sharia law under a global Caliphate because Muhammad commanded them to back in the 7th century. And yet, it is Widlers who is characterised as an extremist”(Sydney Morning Herald, Feb 21).

The point an otherwise insensible Bernardi is making is that people are picking and choosing their hatreds from the carousel of goodies. Some are deemed better than others. The Saudi Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, a man on record as calling Jews “apes and pigs” will speak at the Australian Islamic Peace Conference in March without fanfare. He, no doubt, will find himself most welcome in Australian government buildings.

Australian society has always had its shallow roots in some form of populism, with a tincture of agrarian socialism thrown in. The image of the wealthy land, verdant even in a hostile environment, was always suggestive – an island mentality was just as easily transformed into a fortress one. Plunderers have their pecking order, first in best dressed. It might have been the fears of Japanese encroachments – those of Alfred Deakin in the early 20th century, the discussion about “improper” east European Jews arriving after World War II, or the “Asian immigration” debate of the 1980s. In the 1990s and the first decade of the new millennium, the potential thieves and fellow plunderers, assumed different forms, wearing hijabs, and bashing another religious text. The currency of hatred never depreciates in a remorseless environment of plunder and acquisition.

Binoy Kampmark was a Commonwealth Scholar at Selwyn College, Cambridge. He lectures at RMIT University, Melbourne. Email: bkampmark@gmail.com
Jacko

Australia

#37222 Feb 22, 2013
FACT wrote:
Australia is the most racist country in the world in that convicts encroached Australia, raped and molested aborignes and stole their land. Now aborignes are treated less than animals in their own land.
Clean up your own backyard

It is estimated that one million Tibetans have died as a result of the Chinese occupation, through imprisonment, torture and executions.

Aborigine Aussies do well. Fool
SandCastle

Blacktown, Australia

#37223 Feb 22, 2013
Gollywoog wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Lying Muslim,
What we want to know is
Which " BIG SECRET COUNTRY " are you from
"So we can objectively compare the oppressive Australian nation to your own. We can compare law systems, the latest beheadings, forced evictions, burning of churches and conversion to mosques."
What have you to hide, be a man not a lying Dog.
But you wont, that's what cowards Do !
Seriously, what do you expect? These people lie through their teeth and hold to the high ground off course when there is no other mountain to compare to. Taqiyyah masters they are. Some of them of course will believe anything their imam says whilst preaching in his tax free mosque in Aus.

I have asked this question many a time and they have stay silent as a mouse every time I or anyone else asked.

History does not look favourably to their situation; present social constructs in their secret homelands do them no justice.

Hell, I'll be silent as a mouse too. I'll be digging a hole in the ground and hide there if it was Pakistan or Afghanistan.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#37224 Feb 22, 2013
Go Geert! We don't want to end up under the boot of Shariah Law.
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

#37225 Feb 22, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Go Geert! We don't want to end up under the boot of Shariah Law.
Does Go Geert! support gay folk, Sheilaa?
BashBoris

Australia

#37226 Feb 22, 2013
FACT wrote:
Australia is the most racist country in the world in that convicts encroached Australia, raped and molested aborignes and stole their land. Now aborignes are treated less than animals in their own land.
best news is convicts are getting less and less in numbers, other races are incubating convict women with pure genes, soon convicts will be minority.

serves them right for treating abroginals like animals, what goes around comes around.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#37227 Feb 22, 2013
BashBoris wrote:
<quoted text>
best news is convicts are getting less and less in numbers, other races are incubating convict women with pure genes, soon convicts will be minority.
serves them right for treating abroginals like animals, what goes around comes around.
It's a two edged sword isn't it, if someone act like an animal they are inclined to be treated like one.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#37228 Feb 22, 2013
acts
True up

Cobbitty, Australia

#37229 Feb 22, 2013
Gert has a very reasonable message and quite simple.
Islam doesn't respect any other belief system and Muslims with their Taqiyya and ignorance first seek refuge in open societies from their own repressive regimes.
Then once they reach about 5% threshold, in come the fanatics and the clerics.
Perversely the Muslims seeking refuge from the violence and poverty of the 'Islamic' country they fled then all seek under agitation to mindlessly act to contaiminate their western or non Islamic host !
All Muslims know deep down islamic is a fake charade of a faith or belief system.
All Australians know that by giving Muslims equal or if fact 'assisted' opportunity we create the breeding factory for islamic hatred and non assimilation in our midst.
Gert isn't saying anything new.
That Islam is fake, it's a religion of deception and apostasy, Muslims are generally useless, unskilled, and rote trained liars collectively & individually is something known the world over.
The Dutch crime it seems was that it never forcibly converted the pagan east indies (Indoneseans) and other colonies to Christianity like other conquering nations.
Then the trickle of Muslims fleeing out of these ex colonies back to holland became a flood.
They refuse to go back to where they belong but instead seek to subvert Holland.
Indonesia & Malaysia today actively 'flood' Australia with refugees, Malaysia landing them and Indonesia providing safe haven and transit.
These two 'islamic' countries are literally at war with Australia in propagating subjugation of a neighboring christian country.
Australia should get boat loads of hundreds of thousbands of hindu dwellers or Christian or pagan Africans from the slums of Nigeria and Congo and allow free passage to 'near' Malaysia or Indonesia, and then let them destroy their documents and run the ships of hundreds of thousands of non Islamic 'settlers' onto their shores.
See how long a reciprocal arrangement lasts.. And given australia could easily smash both countries open military wise and into rebellion of their rotten and corrupt dictatorships, it would be both liberating and fair.

I think Indonesia and Malaysia deserve at least half a million low skill non Islamic african and Indian and Sri Lankan people dumped
on them to have more relgious diversity in their countries also /
And as true up to offset the half million or so they have colluded to dump on us.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37230 Feb 22, 2013
mastermind wrote:
Australia is known around the world as the most racist country, so before you critise others clean up your own backyard first.
Australia is no more racist than your own.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37231 Feb 22, 2013
True up wrote:
Gert has a very reasonable message and quite simple.
Islam doesn't respect any other belief system and Muslims with their Taqiyya and ignorance first seek refuge in open societies from their own repressive regimes.
Then once they reach about 5% threshold, in come the fanatics and the clerics.
Perversely the Muslims seeking refuge from the violence and poverty of the 'Islamic' country they fled then all seek under agitation to mindlessly act to contaiminate their western or non Islamic host !
All Muslims know deep down islamic is a fake charade of a faith or belief system.
All Australians know that by giving Muslims equal or if fact 'assisted' opportunity we create the breeding factory for islamic hatred and non assimilation in our midst.
Gert isn't saying anything new.
That Islam is fake, it's a religion of deception and apostasy, Muslims are generally useless, unskilled, and rote trained liars collectively & individually is something known the world over.
The Dutch crime it seems was that it never forcibly converted the pagan east indies (Indoneseans) and other colonies to Christianity like other conquering nations.
Then the trickle of Muslims fleeing out of these ex colonies back to holland became a flood.
They refuse to go back to where they belong but instead seek to subvert Holland.
Indonesia & Malaysia today actively 'flood' Australia with refugees, Malaysia landing them and Indonesia providing safe haven and transit.
These two 'islamic' countries are literally at war with Australia in propagating subjugation of a neighboring christian country.
Australia should get boat loads of hundreds of thousbands of hindu dwellers or Christian or pagan Africans from the slums of Nigeria and Congo and allow free passage to 'near' Malaysia or Indonesia, and then let them destroy their documents and run the ships of hundreds of thousands of non Islamic 'settlers' onto their shores.
See how long a reciprocal arrangement lasts.. And given australia could easily smash both countries open military wise and into rebellion of their rotten and corrupt dictatorships, it would be both liberating and fair.
I think Indonesia and Malaysia deserve at least half a million low skill non Islamic african and Indian and Sri Lankan people dumped
on them to have more relgious diversity in their countries also /
And as true up to offset the half million or so they have colluded to dump on us.
Every country that invades another is then invaded back in revenge of their invasion for hate or a future for a better life.
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

#37232 Feb 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Every country that invades another is then invaded back in revenge of their invasion for hate or a future for a better life.
S
T
U

P
I
A
S
S

PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville the STU PIDEST One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.

NEVER RETURN
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

#37233 Feb 22, 2013
oops.....

S
T
U

P
I
D
E
A
S
S

PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville the STU PIDEST One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.

NEVER RETURN
Mix

Cobbitty, Australia

#37234 Feb 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Every country that invades another is then invaded back in revenge of their invasion for hate or a future for a better life.
So Immigrants are penance for sins of our imperialism? That's a bit marxist.
I don't see Japan or Russia taking in migrants from their ex colonies. Or china.
But you say they lost so had no colonies.
So did Germany & France but they are flooded with immigrants. Mexico never invaded anyone but is flooded with south Americans seeking to stop there now rather than the USA..
I think it's simply. Some countries defend what they are, others don't.
Our beliefs are to share and give equal opportunity. Islam and countries like Malaysia and Indonesia think we are stupid and they activily provide a conduit into Australia of am migrant flood of people designed to destabilized us, or to ransom concessions out of
If we did the same to them (as described) it would be war.

MUQ outstanding Taqiyya

Australia

#37235 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ more Taqiyya wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ : The question is simple and has been asked 3 times now. The courtesy asked of you is that you answer it as it is to the topic of what is to be feared from Islam.
You stated that the Kaaba and the Quran are as old as eternity, before creation itself. You then outlined that you worship 'the lord of the kaaba'.
The question again :

Q. Is the Lord of the Kaaba also eternal like the
Quran & the Kaaba ?

And a supplementary question once you have
answered that.

Q. Did the 'lord of the Kaaba' ever exist in some
revealed form or message or divinity attributed to him ?
MUQ I have got special permission from the Saudi mutaween that you can answer this.
You don't have to use the VPN..
Clue Hubal was the 'lord of the kaaba'.
Imported as an idol from Syria in 190ad, About 40 years after Mecca was first established.
You know Hubal, whom the Quareesh addressed their prayers to Allah the moon god thru.
The proof of Allah by Hubal's side, Allah 'bits' sent down as the black stone (originally 65kg, now some gravel of dubious origin about 2nd, the rest lost in Hajar in 930ad).
Hubal purchased as a second hand idol literally missing a hand so scrapped, sold to the quareesh, fitted with a prothestic fake hand covered in gilt, with arrows showing divinity that the pagans paid in camels for.
The Hubal idol who was 'lord of the Kaaba' thru which a message was relayed by the quareesh to and from Allah the imported moon god spirit. The idol and role that Muhammad then replaced essentially as a human idol replacing an object.
Tell us, what lord of the Kaaba now exists ?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#37236 Feb 22, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Go Geert! support gay folk, Sheilaa?
Go and take your meds, Beady.
BashBoris

Australia

#37237 Feb 22, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a two edged sword isn't it, if someone act like an animal they are inclined to be treated like one.
Does that mean most convicts should be treated like animals? because most behave worse than animals, stealing others lands and wealth, murdering innocent women and children and assisting other convicts in invading innocent defenseless peoples homes, you are not very clever are you?
BashBoris

Australia

#37238 Feb 22, 2013
This is as unimaginative a forum as barren Australia is? morally, culturally, literary and civilization-ally. Very quickly one realizes its full of Indian slum-dogs who have infiltrated every miserable land, and a few white thieves, no wonder nothing intelligent ever gets discussed here.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#37239 Feb 22, 2013
BashBoris wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean most convicts should be treated like animals? because most behave worse than animals, stealing others lands and wealth, murdering innocent women and children and assisting other convicts in invading innocent defenseless peoples homes, you are not very clever are you?
Convicted criminals do that, yes.
If u want to call Aussies "convicts", that's inaccurate. The children of the prisoners shipped out here were known as Currency children. So should their descendants.
All the same, I don't really care what u call us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 3 hr Humhainna 3
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 5 hr blkpride 14
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 7 hr Garry Ackerman 164
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 11 hr crusty 276,431
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 14 hr Dimitri100 1,085
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 17 hr Dimitri100 634
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 21 hr Swedenforever 45
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••