Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,023
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37198 Feb 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Why I became Muslim?
Lance Wood, Chicago, USA:
Back ground:
I belong to the African American community and I was living in the Northern Chicago. It was in year 1981 and I and some of my friend had become members of a Black Group named “Black Zone”.
This organization was not a Muslim group but somewhat half way between Islam and Christianity. They used to meet of Fridays and face East during congregation.
Black people from different backgrounds were members of this group. There was not a fixed ideology. The only criterion was they should be blacks.
There were some Muslim brothers in our group, some belonging to “Nation of Islam” and others of different groups.
In our gathering I met a Muslim brother and while talking with him I showed some interest in teachings of Islam and he invited me to come and visit Muslim Mosque in North Chicago
My First encounter with Muslims:
When I entered the mosque for the first time, I felt that I have come into another world. There was a small group and the teacher was showing them how to recite Quran properly. He would recite a word and all would repeat after him.
This was an entirely new experience to me and I felt that I have come to home. There was no singing, no shouting and no mixed gathering.
I liked it and then joined in the prayers without knowing what I was doing. I also participated in Friday prayers and heard sermons.
I got some books on islam and then asked my Muslim friends about any doubts that I would get. The answers were simple and logic and without any strange logic.
Practice before take plunge:
My studies of Islam told me that Islam is more doing than saying. There are teachings for every part of our lives and one must follow the basic guidelines.
I wanted to get some practice so that I should not face problems when I became Muslim, so I started by practicing some of that.
I gave up Alcohol and smoking and dance parties etc. I tried offering regular prayers. And it was in 1983 that I decide to test “Muslim Fast”. It was the month of June and at the peak of summer that I did my first fast. No water from dawn to dusk.
When the time of breaking fast came, my father gave me a glass of water and when I drank it, it was the tastiest water that I ever Drank!! It passed from my lips to my inside as if a wave of sea is inside me.
It was in 1984 that I decided to embrace Islam and declared my SHAHADA. After becoming Muslim, I took up serious study of Islam.
Reactions of my parents:
My parents had a soft corner for Islam already and they supported and respected my choice. So I did not had to face much problem from my family.
Many of my friends were already members of Nation of Islam, but I was interested in Orthodox Islam which is free from any racial bias and welcomes Whites as well as Blacks.
My study of Islam showed me how reasonable and logical are teachings of Islam and how it respects all past religions and all past prophets.
Honor and respect given to Jesus and Moses was some thing strange for me, because most Christians and Jews thing that Islam does not give respect to these prophets.
Later Career:
I joined US navy and toured most part of the world during the duty. There were four of five Muslims on our ship and I faced no problem or discrimination during my service.
I visited many countries and met Muslims of many nationalities. I was amazed at the ease by which I could talk to any Muslim as brother and be admitted into Universal Brotherhood of Islam.
(Contd.)
What makes you think people like us the world over want to read of one persons (whether it be fictional or not)account of their journey into Islam ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37199 Feb 21, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_04_D...

Hell's torments sound a lot like what might have occurred around a desert campfire. Qur'an 37:63 "For We have truly made it as a trial to torment the disbelievers. Zaqqum is a horrible thorn tree that grows in Hell. The shoots of its fruit-stalks are like the heads of devils. Truly they [non-Muslims] will eat it and fill their bellies with it. On top of that they will be given a mixture made of boiling water to drink especially prepared. Then they shall be returned to the Blazing Fire," Allah, Islam’s terrorist ilah proclaimed.

We have finally arrived at the passage the Hadith was trying to illuminate. We wanted to find out why Abraham said he was sick and why he was playing with idols. Qur'an 37:83 "Surely among those who followed His Way (Islam) was Abraham. He came to his Lord with a sound heart. He said to his father and to his folk,'What is that which you worship? Is it a falsehood - alihah (gods) besides Allah that you desire?'" The Qur'an didn't define what his "Way" was. Islam is supposed to be the religion of Abraham yet the Qur'an never explains what that might be.

Qur'an 37:87 "'Then what is your idea about the Lord of men and jinn.' Abraham cast a glance at the Stars. And he said,'I am indeed sick!'" Abe's question about the Lord of the worlds followed by the capitalization of "Stars" is a problem. In the Qur'an, capitalization is a tribute to deity. Second, why did Abraham need to lie to accomplish his god's agenda? One of my translations actually alters the text by adding a parenthetical to obfuscate this problem: "Surely I am sick (of your worshipping these)." Another says "sick (with plague)." Even Muhammad calls Abe a liar. Tabari II:63 "The Messenger said:'Abraham told three lies in his life. Two of them were about Allah - his saying "I feel sick" and his saying "The chief idol is the one who did it."'"

To be continued
Saint Paul

Ashburn, VA

#37201 Feb 21, 2013
Oh, my children. It is I, founder of the Christian cult and your dear father, Saint Paul. My children, I hope you are still shaming the name of Jesus. And to you shitlaa my dearest daughter, happy belated Valentine's, I am sorry I couldn't be with you, my child.
Saint Paul

Ashburn, VA

#37202 Feb 21, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
MUQ more country men of yours who saw how Islam killed his ancestors.
-
http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/Tr...
Baron My son, are you still warming your mommy's bad while daddy is still away?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37203 Feb 21, 2013
Musoid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I became Muslim?
There was something from my life as a Christian
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/logos/logos...
Then we converted and found out what it was
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
Misery !!
-
Excellent example.

Location hidden

#37204 Feb 21, 2013
Musoid wrote:
Why I became a muslim
We all got sick of riding our bikes in the park
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve...
and then we converted, and have a lot more important things to do
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GjBCMT23xmA/Siof6tp...
Like organizing burials
http://www.peacewithrealism.org/images/turkey...
But we are happy now.
-
God knows you are good.
Allah knows you are good.
I know you are good
Even MUQ knows you are good.
Keep it up what you are doing, maybe the penny will drop one day for these stupid Muslims.

Location hidden

#37205 Feb 21, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
deceitful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 now 14,566 from a RATchitt Location hidden
#37185 60 min ago
wrote:
GO GEERT!!!!!!!!!! like baboon on heat
MalbarCACA Controllers had written:
LOG OUT.
Click to unlock any hidden RATchitt CACALatrine locations.
LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI location 'hidden' or masking it.
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...
-
Whenever you see the name Geert Wilders you sh!t your pants.
You are so scared of the truth.
Educated Muslims are leaving Islam by the thousands.

Location hidden

#37206 Feb 21, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this JB?
We can not tell you everything.
The Fixers wrote:
Where do you go to read his posts online?
Would you really like to know?
The Fixers wrote:
What other names does this JB have?
We do have to keep some secrets from you Muslims.
The Fixers wrote:
What other names do you have?
We can not tell you every thing.
The Fixers wrote:
Why do you come here?
To educate you Muslims that Muhammad was a homosexual.
The Fixers wrote:
How much do they pay you?
Of course we do all this for free.
-
Just trying to educated you Muslims.

Location hidden

#37207 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
What other names do you have?
-
None of your fcking business. I doubt it very much that Sheilaa has more than one name.
Unlike you Muslims who changes names as often as Christians change their socks.
Why do you come here?
-
To anoy you Mulims
How much do they pay you?
-
Would you really like to know?
-
Sheilaa does not get paid.
-
We offered Sheilaa money guess what? She knocked it back.
-
I get paid to come here and make all Muslims into Asses.

Location hidden

#37208 Feb 21, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
Muslins and islam must be exterminated. Thats all there is to it. Forget about arguing and debating its time for to wipe them out.
-
Elimination by castration, as a Christian you can not kill.

Location hidden

#37209 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you love Allah, deepaki?
-
How can you love something that does not exist.

Location hidden

#37210 Feb 21, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. We really needed muslins eradicated from the face of the earth. Such irritating material for the skin. I vouch for silk and velvet as replacements. No more debating, let's wipe em out.
There are much better ways to deal with muslim integration in Australia. This type of attitude would only fan the flames for muslim extremists. We are currently doing nothing about our problem and some countries are in much worse condition than us. For now, the pen is mightier than the sword. War should be the last option.
Last time I checked, humans had a highly developed sense of morality and spirituality sorely lacking in our cousins the chimps. It is inbuilt, to jump wagon to killing someone because they are a "different species" pretty much renders you as non-human. I mean at least put up an act of hypocrisy or small gains.
Are you a simpleton chimp? You think a simple extermination campaign would rid you of your problem? There is another billion more and much angrier ones to overseas.
The elimination of Islam from this world is:
-
For Muslim men there is only one word: Castration.
-
For the Muslim women there are 3 words: Irreversible tubal Ligation.
-
In less than 100 years Islam will be just a memory.

Location hidden

#37211 Feb 21, 2013
Saint Paul wrote:
<quoted text> Baron My son, are you still warming your mommy's bad while daddy is still away?
-
Saint Paul poor guy could not ride a horse, he kept falling off his horse.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37213 Feb 21, 2013
Musoid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I became Muslim?
There was something from my life as a Christian
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/logos/logos...
Then we converted and found out what it was
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
Misery !!
Now it is your words against these people.

You found nothing but "misery" in Islam, these people found truth, peace and tranquility in Islam.

It depends on your intentions when accepting Islam. Some people join "anything weird" going out there, some join to see "from inside".... some to get "an easy path to paradise" etc.

But those who accept Islam after deep and careful study and comparing it with their own religion, they accept Islam on Islam's terms and not their owns.

These are the people who become "Real Muslims" and often better than traditional Muslims.

But there are some "temporary entrants"....they come and go. Like visitors.

I do not know , how and what you studied that attracted towards Islam, and what teachings of Islam you found so abhorring , so as to leave it.

If you accepted Islam thinking that each and very Muslim in the world is an ideal Muslim, then you were at faulty and I wish you apply the same criterion to members of any other religion.
Jake

Australia

#37214 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ, I don't like the muslim world, I think islam is a violent culture.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/ncpc0bsDzC6N...

If the muslims could get along together that would be a good start.
Until then you people will be labeled troublemakers which you have proved in Sydney by carrying on and damaging our tax payer paid for police vehicles.

Your extremely stupid people, follow the good path in life not the bad.
mastermind

Australia

#37216 Feb 22, 2013
Australia is known around the world as the most racist country, so before you critise others clean up your own backyard first.
aisling-

Ashburn, VA

#37217 Feb 22, 2013
mastermind wrote:
Australia is known around the world as the most racist country, so before you critise others clean up your own backyard first.
True.
Gollywoog

Australia

#37218 Feb 22, 2013
mastermind wrote:
Typical Lying Muslim,

What we want to know is

Which " BIG SECRET COUNTRY " are you from

"So we can objectively compare the oppressive Australian nation to your own. We can compare law systems, the latest beheadings, forced evictions, burning of churches and conversion to mosques."

What have you to hide, be a man not a lying Dog.

But you wont, that's what cowards Do !
FACT

Nanshan, China

#37219 Feb 22, 2013
Australia is the most racist country in the world in that convicts encroached Australia, raped and molested aborignes and stole their land. Now aborignes are treated less than animals in their own land.
BashBoris

Australia

#37220 Feb 22, 2013
WEEKEND EDITION FEBRUARY 22-24, 2013
SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER SHARE ON GOOGLE MORE SHARING SERVICES
The Geert Wilders Formula
Picking Hatreds in Oz
by BINOY KAMPMARK
The play Hate, written with sparkling venom by Stephen Sewell, is a bitter, corrosive account of a wealthy Australian rural family. The family is political, the scheming father John Gleason, a believer of hate – for it is hate that built the country, hate that oiled its system of plunder, its cavernous mines and finally, hate that that led to patricide. That, the audience is assured, is the raison d’être of Australian existence – to have built hospices of misery upon massacres and worship the material, to have no oratory, only vicious demagoguery. To be, all in all, conquistadors without even poetic sense.(No, there is no Cortez awed by an Indian civilization comparable, if not superior to his own.)

What then, of the suspicions, dare we say hatreds, being paraded in Australia by the Dutch right-wing politician Kurt Wilders, who is doing what all politicians wish for in their careers: speaking on a lecture circuit. Wilders is strumming the tunes many Australians, at least of a certain demographic, wish to hear. This, after all, was Gleason’s country – at least after it was viciously appropriated.

At his Wednesday address to the conservative Q Society of Australia group at the La Mirage reception centre in Somerton in Melbourne’s North, the Prophet Muhammad was singled out for special treatment. For Wilders, he was a savage leader of robbers who cut and plundered their way through Medina. Islam remains less a religion than “a dangerous and totalitarian ideology”. Australia’s soldiers were praised for showing mettle against such fanatics. A person called Inez, attending the address by Wilders, feared the introduction of Sharia law policed by bearded fanatics.

The reaction from various politicians and activists in Australia appeared on cue. West Australian Premier Colin Barnett barred the intrepid Dutchman from government buildings.“I don’t want him here.” Protestors such as Nadia Shamsuddin see Wilders as a still target, regarding his “promotion of oppression and racism” as “appalling in a civilized world”(Sydney Morning Herald, Feb 19). Raj Rao, Shamsuddin’s husband, suggested that the Koran praised one message:“peace and submission to God.”

But Wilders’ brazen rhetoric is an echo of Australian suspicions. There is even a sense that the Dutch populist has misread the climate, coming to a country with one of the most inventively paranoid border control mechanisms in the world. Here, the poets do not legislate.

Wilders is a magnet for hypocrisy, the mad man who provides ample distraction for those who actually implement the spirit of his recommendations. The figure himself is barely to blame. He feels he has struck gold, finding quarries that will keep him in Dutch politics for a long time to come. A bigot is simply a person who doesn’t change the question. He is unimaginative but consistent. His opponents are, however, unimaginative and inconsistent. They ignore the fact that Australian governments have, since the 1990s, adopted a brutal policy that certainly targets cultures and religions by suggestion, incarcerating boat arrivals without charge while they are quarantined and “processed”, preferably offshore. The excision legislation never states religion or culture as sources of discrimination, merely the means of arrival as improper. Arrive by plane with the papers, or don’t arrive at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 26 min Quirky 395
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 2 hr tha Professor 27
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 9 hr spocko 276,698
Diplomatica: Turkey needs assistance from allie... 18 hr sam 1
Syria: Turkey In The Fray Tue Dander 9
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Tue James 9
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) Mon t cls 1,099
More from around the web