Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,056
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#37152 Feb 20, 2013
MALBARcaca shapeshifters wrote:
<quoted text>
this will shiver your timbers beady
http://www.gaymenlove.net/uploads/40211/gay-m...
simian sid GaydalitFAGGOT POONJABi BABOOON stop posting pics from your personal FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL albums. How many times do you need to be told?

MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...
The STINKYARSIEs MuzzA

Australia

#37156 Feb 20, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
simian sid GaydalitFAGGOT POONJABi BABOOON stop posting pics from your personal FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL albums. How many times do you need to be told?
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...
Vomit Up Your Islamic Filth, You Deserting Foul Mouth Muslim Heathen.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37157 Feb 20, 2013
SC wrote:
01. what is our purpose? I am still waiting for that answer. Maybe it is justification to have sex with captured women because you are horny and away from your wife. Maybe that is what God wants; to act even worse than animals. Perhaps instead of being cattle we should be wolves like Muhammad.

02. ar, from physical observation, all I can note is that we used to eat plant matter raw, we used to be able to have movement in our ears, we share ancestry with reptiles or common features such as a reptilian two chamber heart rare gene, we still suffer spinal and intestinal problems from walking upright, we are still adapting to more efficiently eating meat, we still have a remnant third eyelid, our wisdom teeth continue to pester us when have no room for it, we still involuntarily gulp for air and "hiccup", lice have adapted to live on clothing for 30 000 years.

03. Yes all this "evolving", "ape-like ancestry" must be folly because the Quran has not delved deep into the matter.

Folks, this is what religion can do to the brain. Sometimes instead of seeing the sun for what it is, you must scramble around mountain top views and valleys; looking for justification in your religion and if you cannot you must "quote-unquote" everything you cannot adhere to. At least Christians had the sense to see their previous views were contradictory to solid facts.
Ans.

01. My purpose is to tell people what is the real purpose of their life. Why they are sent on earth and what answers they have to give when they die.

Any one seeing humans and the authority they have on this earth cannot think that they have responsibility.

02. Humans need to survive on this earth so they have power to use all that is available in this planet and else where. But they must not forget the main purpose of their lives.

03. Quran does not delve on this "Ape like Evolution" because it is not the truth but imaginations of the "creative minds" supported by "Creative artists"

Religions bring purpose to your lives and do not leave into these "wild Ideas" that

"Sodomites and Lesbian couples are As Normal as Normal people"!!

They are digging the grave of Human Evolution by their own hands!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37158 Feb 20, 2013
MAS wrote:
01. MUQ you make too many statements here and seek to impose your views on others.
Very emotional and illogical views without any foundation.

02. After all the bible is never claimed as a miracle or as old as eternity itself. It vibrantly offers different opinions and conflicts and allows each reader to gain context as insight and metaphors - rather than say rote prescriptive illogical and false rules.

03. There is no secret the bible has gone thru many reinterpretations, evolutions, updates, reformations, and yet despite all that the essence of the message is still pretty good and universal.

04. Now the Quran, only read by a few, understood by even less as a political or ideological manifesto, is from the same rootstock, Judaism.

05. But the Quran is used toilet paper, the very words and structure and integrity of the Quran is mediocre to awful. Anyone with a basic knowledge of the Ishmaelite myth could have written a better branch and fable.

06. Anyone could have structured the Quran into a format that allowed extension, incorporation and evolution. Even the mostly tactical writer of an ideology for a society embracing monotheism (well paganised variant of it) would allow clear

07. By the way. The haj is a Vedic ritual. You said I believe you have done the haj.

Ans.

You made a very long post, I would answer only salient points , that too very shortly, because you are in mood to learn any thing apparently.

I did not "Impose" my views on any one. I only put my side of story with reason and logic. It is for people to accept or reject.

02. How could Bible claim to be a Miracle, when so many people contributed to it? How it can be as old as eternity when we do not find any manuscript that goes beyond fourth century CE?

03. If there is no doubt that Bible gone thru many interpolations, editions, and every type of interference by "unknown human hands" how come it is still "Word of God" from Genesis thru Revelation and "Pope" lives and dies by that statement.

04. Did you say, Quran is read by "few", I do not know what you mean by Few? Quran is the "Most read" of all books in the world. There is no Muslim who has not memorized some parts of it.

It is recited from first to last in hundreds of thousands of mosques thru out the world, during nights of Ramadan.

05. It is not me which used the word Toilet paper, it was some one who called it like that and my post was in answer to that.

06. If you think Quran is so easy and child's work to write, how come no one has come forward to bring something in Arabic to match it?

Why do you not try your hand at it?

07. Hajj is a Vadic ritual and prayer is a copy of Hindus and fasts were "discovered" by Jews and charity by Christians….there is no end to these type of logic.

Get real and talk facts not fiction.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37159 Feb 20, 2013
NT wrote:
What makes you think that god is a he ?

Your opinion of what you think god guides is only your opinion
Ans.

God is neither a He or a She, He has no sexual bias or gender of any kind and is above such things.

But it is a problem of our language that we can refer to any one only as "he" or "she" or "it".

He is used for masculine and She is used for feminine gender and "It" is used for non living things.

In Arabic there is no "it", there are only two choices, He or She.

So one has to choose either one of them, if we pick any one, the other hall object.

In Common Usage, females are considered as "weaker sex" because they need protection. The laws of rapes and molestation and teasing are made to protect these "weaker sex".

Since Allah is to free from any weakness, even linguistic, that is why in EVERY religion, Masculine Gender is used for Allah, God or YHWH.

That does not make Allah, God or YHWH of male sex.

Allah knows Best.
MALBARcaccaPunja bi

Pune, India

#37160 Feb 20, 2013
The STINKYARSIEs MuzzA wrote:
<quoted text>
You stink of india punjabi sperm.
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#37161 Feb 20, 2013
The STINKYARSIEs MuzzA wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37162 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. My purpose is to tell people what is the real purpose of their life. Why they are sent on earth and what answers they have to give when they die.
Any one seeing humans and the authority they have on this earth cannot think that they have responsibility.
02. Humans need to survive on this earth so they have power to use all that is available in this planet and else where. But they must not forget the main purpose of their lives.
03. Quran does not delve on this "Ape like Evolution" because it is not the truth but imaginations of the "creative minds" supported by "Creative artists"
Religions bring purpose to your lives and do not leave into these "wild Ideas" that
"Sodomites and Lesbian couples are As Normal as Normal people"!!
They are digging the grave of Human Evolution by their own hands!!
-
MUQ how many have you converted to Islam?
-
With out writing all the crap as you do I have taken away 20 Muslims from Islam, now they believe in Suez and Jupiter the mighty Greek God and the God of all Romans.
-
We all sat down we celebrated with a few beers and a few smokes of Mary Jane.

MUQ How many have you converted?
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

#37163 Feb 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
With out writing all the crap as you do I have taken away 20 Muslims from Islam, now they believe in Suez and Jupiter the mighty Greek God and the God of all Romans.
-
Has brother Jake retired, CASTRATO?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37164 Feb 20, 2013
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Has brother Jake retired, CASTRATO?
-
Beady the Moroccan Muslim is still with us.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37165 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you, you are "stuck with laughing"....may be in your "earlier life" you were a Hyena?
He, Ho, ha, he , ho . ha
Hahaha, are you singing and dancing MUQ?
Are you going to be a Muslim Micheal Jackson ? hahaha,,

Are you dancing with Muslim men or woman with burkas ?? Hahaha
Oh my, the Muslims are being westernized,, what is the Muslim world coming too? How are they going to maintain their barbaric traditions anyways if they get westernized?? Hahaha
Sing us a Song MUQ,,, hahaha, show us you barbarians can sing... Hahaha woo hoo !!
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37166 Feb 20, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
He converts them by singing to them, he is going to be the next Micheal Jackson and then he is going to have a lot of followers and converts. Just like a lot of other cults do.. Hahaha
Malbar pederast CACA

Brisbane, Australia

#37167 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ do you like the muslim Bacha Bazi
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

#37168 Feb 20, 2013
Malbar pederast CACA wrote:
MUQ do you like the muslim Bacha Bazi
Do you like the Bachiari IDOTCACABOY?

Go suck on dogshit MALBAR CACA shirt lifter's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.
Malbar pederast CACA

Brisbane, Australia

#37169 Feb 20, 2013
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like the Bachiari IDOTCACABOY?
Go suck on dogshit MALBAR CACA shirt lifter's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.
does your botty get sore beady
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37171 Feb 20, 2013
Why I became Muslim?

Lance Wood, Chicago, USA:

Back ground:

I belong to the African American community and I was living in the Northern Chicago. It was in year 1981 and I and some of my friend had become members of a Black Group named “Black Zone”.

This organization was not a Muslim group but somewhat half way between Islam and Christianity. They used to meet of Fridays and face East during congregation.

Black people from different backgrounds were members of this group. There was not a fixed ideology. The only criterion was they should be blacks.

There were some Muslim brothers in our group, some belonging to “Nation of Islam” and others of different groups.

In our gathering I met a Muslim brother and while talking with him I showed some interest in teachings of Islam and he invited me to come and visit Muslim Mosque in North Chicago

My First encounter with Muslims:

When I entered the mosque for the first time, I felt that I have come into another world. There was a small group and the teacher was showing them how to recite Quran properly. He would recite a word and all would repeat after him.

This was an entirely new experience to me and I felt that I have come to home. There was no singing, no shouting and no mixed gathering.

I liked it and then joined in the prayers without knowing what I was doing. I also participated in Friday prayers and heard sermons.

I got some books on islam and then asked my Muslim friends about any doubts that I would get. The answers were simple and logic and without any strange logic.

Practice before take plunge:

My studies of Islam told me that Islam is more doing than saying. There are teachings for every part of our lives and one must follow the basic guidelines.

I wanted to get some practice so that I should not face problems when I became Muslim, so I started by practicing some of that.

I gave up Alcohol and smoking and dance parties etc. I tried offering regular prayers. And it was in 1983 that I decide to test “Muslim Fast”. It was the month of June and at the peak of summer that I did my first fast. No water from dawn to dusk.

When the time of breaking fast came, my father gave me a glass of water and when I drank it, it was the tastiest water that I ever Drank!! It passed from my lips to my inside as if a wave of sea is inside me.

It was in 1984 that I decided to embrace Islam and declared my SHAHADA. After becoming Muslim, I took up serious study of Islam.

Reactions of my parents:

My parents had a soft corner for Islam already and they supported and respected my choice. So I did not had to face much problem from my family.

Many of my friends were already members of Nation of Islam, but I was interested in Orthodox Islam which is free from any racial bias and welcomes Whites as well as Blacks.

My study of Islam showed me how reasonable and logical are teachings of Islam and how it respects all past religions and all past prophets.

Honor and respect given to Jesus and Moses was some thing strange for me, because most Christians and Jews thing that Islam does not give respect to these prophets.

Later Career:

I joined US navy and toured most part of the world during the duty. There were four of five Muslims on our ship and I faced no problem or discrimination during my service.

I visited many countries and met Muslims of many nationalities. I was amazed at the ease by which I could talk to any Muslim as brother and be admitted into Universal Brotherhood of Islam.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37172 Feb 20, 2013
Hajj Experience:

Allah blessed me when I got a chance to go for Hajj pilgrimage. The experience is unique and no words can describe the feeling.

Two and half Muslims for all nationalities gathering at one place and there are no thefts, no arguments, no shouting and every one completing the rituals in peace and tranquility.

In the end I thank Allah for guiding me to find the true path. When I see Muslims not realizing what great gifts they have and then how non Islamic is the behaviour it gives me real pain.

Source: Put into writing from Peace TV Program “From Darkness to Light” aired on 9th Feb. 2013
Recent vist

Australia

#37173 Feb 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
Why are Christians marginalized in Israel ?
Christians are not really marginalized in Israel.
In fact most of the 'russian jews' are really christian with some Jewish bloodline that was discriminated against in Russia. But they live virtually Christian lives in Israel even tho claiming to be Jewish.
Also surprisingly the place (israel) is full of christian guestworkers, mainly Filipino working as domestic servants, low level roles, farm workers.
This to replace or deny the Arab mulsims (palestinians) any of these jobs.
So overall there are probably more Christians in israel today than there have ever been.
The Jews are very racist and highly segregated to others and between themselves. They seem fairly tolerant of Christians as non aligned non threatening people in their midst.
I think about 150,000 Christian guest workers now live in Israel and another 280,000 Russian Christian 'jews' so big chunk of the total.

In Jerusalem however the old Christian quarter is pretty much all Muslim's (the Jews have to stick to their part of the city). that's because old jerusalem is hard place to live if your not Jewish or Muslim fanatic - the christians are tolerated pretty well I thought and again as seen as somewhat non aligned in the war between Jews and Muslim.
MUQ more Taqiyya

Australia

#37174 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you asked three questions and not one.
And you asked a question and then answered yourself and posed new question based on your "self given" answer.
What type of discussion is it?
You ask a question, answer yourself and ask another question and answer yourself and then put the charge on me?
Learn basic rules of discussing any subject with
other people.
MUQ : The question is simple and has been asked 3 times now. The courtesy asked of you is that you answer it as it is to the topic of what is to be feared from Islam.
You stated that the Kaaba and the Quran are as old as eternity, before creation itself. You then outlined that you worship 'the lord of the kaaba'.
The question again :
Q. Is the Lord of the Kaaba also eternal like the
Quran & the Kaaba ?

And a supplementary question once you have answered that.
Q. Did the 'lord of the Kaaba' ever exist in some revealed form or message or divinity attributed to him ?
zadnji vezni

Europe

#37175 Feb 20, 2013
www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/zadnji+vezni

Come to eRepublik. You can settle your diferrences by use of tanks :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 3 hr UKRAINE in NATO 39
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 9 hr Le Jimbo 420
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) Sat Jake 218
Without help, Libya could become next Syria, fo... Sat pizza pie 2
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea Sat barefoot2626 39
For chlamydia infection, prevention is better t... Sat Victor 1
U.S. slow to support Iraqi tribes in the fight ... Sat John_Schuylkill C... 1
More from around the web