Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,825
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ Taqiyya deflection

Blacktown, Australia

#37108 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have asked too many questions in one post.
Please ask one question at a time, please.
PS:
Asking too many questions at one time, shows that you do not want any answer, but trying to "impose" you own views on others.
For the sake of decency, ask one question and after getting answer, pose next one and so on.
Let us "pretend" that we are having "civil"
discussions, shall we?
Such lazy Taqiyya.
The question is simple but you avoid it.
The Kaaba and the Quran are eternal before creation even you said.
Is the lord of the Kaaba eternal and before creation also ?
Clue the moon and the sky did not exist before creation even in the ishmaelite Abrahamic beliefs, so think carefully before you answer yes or no.
Truth

UK

#37109 Feb 19, 2013
The holy Quran says the Earth is round , the old testament Christian Bible and the Torra says the Earth is flat fool !

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37110 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ shirks again wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ you make too many statements here and seek to impose your views on others.
Very emotional and illogical views without any foundation.
After all the bible is never claimed as a miracle or as old as eternity itself. It vibrantly offers different opinions and conflicts and allows each reader to gain context as insight and metaphors - rather than say rote prescriptive illogical and false rules.
There is no secret the bible has gone thru many reinterpretions, evolutions, updates, reformations, and yet despite all that the essence of the message is still pretty good and universal.
Now the Quran, only read by a few, understood by even less as a political or ideological manifesto, is from the same rootstock, Judaism.
The Ishmaelites were doing ok until muhammad made a mess of it. He introduced absolutism, blocked evolution, got a lot wrong (fair enough as his jewish coaches never anticipated he would go rougue and replace Yahweh with Hubal/Allah and synthesis in pagan rituals & polytheism.
So if the bible is toilet paper to use, we can handle that.
But the Quran is used toliet paper, the very words and structure and integrity of the Quran is mediocre to awful. Anyone with a basic knowledge of the ishmaelite myth could have written a better branch and fable.
Anyone could have structured the Quran into a format that allowed extension, incorporation and evolution. Even the mostly tactical writer of an ideology for a society embracing monotheism (well paganised variant of it) would allow clear
succession plans.
Even the Quran format is silly with it's long to short sura's rather than chronological orders and subject groupings. Many sura's conflict, clash or leave massive gaps assuming the Quran can only be used in conjunction with the old testament as the writers were lazy and wrote it as an extension rather than a complete book.
It reads as a mad, scrambled, contradictory footnote on some one else's 'book' ie a large chunk of the bible - rather than as a complete standalone work. Indeed the Quran extensively refers to the old testament and the bible as a basis for the quran's own validity !
So no Islam can smear the bible without smearing the Quran and the beliefs of muhhammad who used and quoted and extended the bible in promoting his own view and beliefs..
In fact MUQ to do so is shirk and thats a very big sin in Islam as you know.
Allah would say you fully understand this sin and thus he will reserve the most severe punishment for you. The Quran tells you that also.
By the way. The haj is a Vedic ritual. You said I believe you have done the haj. You enjoyed paying homage to some probably false black
stone remnants in 7 x circumlocution wearing a
cotton white shift whilst circulating and pointing to or touching and kissing a sacred object.
All Indian Vedic, Sabian added the moon god.
The Vedic souls of your forebears would be stirred that despite your illogical beliefs you actually practiced an ancient Indian ritual exactly the same as they once did.
So I wouldn't be putting down their beliefs too much either given what you believe and practice came from them also.
Well spoken.
I doubt MUQ would have the willpower to embrace your words as he is hooked on Islam as is a person who smokes cigarettes.
Chinese Power Ranger

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#37111 Feb 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
The holy Quran says the Earth is round , the old testament Christian Bible and the Torra says the Earth is flat fool !
Communist Manifesto said that every nation need nationalization of Banks and to create Centyral Bank and Lend money on interest.
So Jews would steel control Banks and they would have power in Governmant and politiks.
Jews control everyting.
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#37113 Feb 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well spoken.
I doubt MUQ would have the willpower to embrace your words as he is hooked on Islam as is a person who smokes cigarettes.
Been in the UK forum recently MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...
Harold

Australia

#37114 Feb 19, 2013
Good sign wrote:
At least you swine eaters do think of the Quran 24 / 7 Lol !
Why are you so ashamed to be a muslim ?
Harold

Australia

#37115 Feb 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Is it because, muslims are such a shameful group of people ?
Harold

Australia

#37116 Feb 19, 2013

I don't like muslims, because they are so badly behaved, and the way they treat their own people.

Defiantly not suitable for our peaceful Christian lifestyle in Australia.

Australia

#37117 Feb 19, 2013
Chinese Power Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>Communist Manifesto said that every nation need nationalization of Banks and to create Centyral Bank and Lend money on interest.
So Jews would steel control Banks and they would have power in Governmant and politiks.
Jews control everyting.
Wasn't it the Jews who brought Communism to our world ?

Australia

#37118 Feb 19, 2013
Harold wrote:
I don't like muslims, because they are so badly behaved, and the way they treat their own people.
Defiantly not suitable for our peaceful Christian lifestyle in Australia.
Aren't we just like them minus their religion ?
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

#37119 Feb 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it the Jews who brought Communism to our world ?
Why you keep asking questions, if you have something to say, say it.

Don't beat around the bush like a lost puppy.

MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#37120 Feb 19, 2013
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'

Australia

#37121 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Was Stalin a Jew ?
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#37122 Feb 19, 2013
MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments can only be 4000 characters long
<quoted text>

Stupif DICKHEAD.

Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian

Bastard dogsshit decrepit fooking moron sid MlabarCACA F@CKWIT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TO ...

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Stupif DICKHEAD.

Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

#37123 Feb 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Was Stalin a Jew ?
Was he?

You tell us.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7 ...
Harold

Australia

#37124 Feb 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we just like them minus their religion ?
Absolutely not,

I don't think the thrusting of fingers into a women vagina and anus has anything to do religion.
It has to do with right and wrong, our jails are filled with disproportional amount of middle eastern people to the percentage of the population.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lara-logan-hospitali...

One look at there country's says it all. Their is something wrong with them.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37125 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you? Why this hysteria? Did you come out of Lady gaga or Lady Madonna's concert?
Hahaha, Sing for us MUQ,,, hahaha, What is the name of the Song your going to sing for us?? Hahaha

Oh no, don't tell me your going to dance for us as well.. Hahaha,, Are you going to do a Muslim dance.. Hahaha
Oh tell me, do Muslims dance with Muslim women?? Hahaha. Oh my how very awful, o'l Moham will come to life again to join you MUQ. He might even bring some of his nine year olds with him.. Hahaha

Muslims dancing and Singing,,, hahaha!! Oh my what's the Muslim world coming too !!! Hahaha
Nick

Australia

#37126 Feb 19, 2013
If the muslim world is such a pleasant place to live as muslims lead us to believe, why then

1, Are muslims fleeing by the thousands to Christian nations.

2, Bombs are going off every other day.

3, Are the majority of muslims that post here, say how wonderful the muslim world is, live in christian nations.

4, Do muslim ex patriots, hide the nation from whence they have came, when they post here.

It doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it a lie.

I don't like Liars.
Dunn

Australia

#37127 Feb 19, 2013
I don't mind the Jewish people, they get along and look after their own, I never see them going crazy in the streets and they are not constructing car bombs to hurt the Innocent Jewish people.
What I do see is when terrorist rockets are fired into there lands, they don't muck around.

Like the idiot do gooders in Australia do.

The sooner we get rid of the WORST Prime Minister in Australian History, we will be better off.
Foo is from punjab

Delhi, India

#37128 Feb 19, 2013
Replacing gillard with abbott will do nothing.
Still be on the road to become a 3rd world nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 2 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,076
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 5 hr cheer the f up 276,634
Obama expands Afghan mission 20 hr Kar 1
Third militant suspect charged Sat _malon_goblok 1
Republicans in Northern Ireland look to Taliban... (Dec '13) Sat mohamed the true ... 36
New U.S. commander takes the helm in Afghanistan (Feb '13) Thu fukuda 2
Ulterior Motive Watchdog: Muslim groups have ag... Thu fingers crossed 6

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE