Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,803
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

#37119 Feb 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it the Jews who brought Communism to our world ?
Why you keep asking questions, if you have something to say, say it.

Don't beat around the bush like a lost puppy.

MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7...
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#37120 Feb 19, 2013
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37121 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Was Stalin a Jew ?
The Fixers

Los Angeles, CA

#37122 Feb 19, 2013
MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments can only be 4000 characters long
<quoted text>

Stupif DICKHEAD.

Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian

Bastard dogsshit decrepit fooking moron sid MlabarCACA F@CKWIT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TO ...

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Stupif DICKHEAD.

Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

#37123 Feb 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Was Stalin a Jew ?
Was he?

You tell us.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7 ...
Harold

Australia

#37124 Feb 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we just like them minus their religion ?
Absolutely not,

I don't think the thrusting of fingers into a women vagina and anus has anything to do religion.
It has to do with right and wrong, our jails are filled with disproportional amount of middle eastern people to the percentage of the population.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lara-logan-hospitali...

One look at there country's says it all. Their is something wrong with them.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#37125 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you? Why this hysteria? Did you come out of Lady gaga or Lady Madonna's concert?
Hahaha, Sing for us MUQ,,, hahaha, What is the name of the Song your going to sing for us?? Hahaha

Oh no, don't tell me your going to dance for us as well.. Hahaha,, Are you going to do a Muslim dance.. Hahaha
Oh tell me, do Muslims dance with Muslim women?? Hahaha. Oh my how very awful, o'l Moham will come to life again to join you MUQ. He might even bring some of his nine year olds with him.. Hahaha

Muslims dancing and Singing,,, hahaha!! Oh my what's the Muslim world coming too !!! Hahaha
Nick

Australia

#37126 Feb 19, 2013
If the muslim world is such a pleasant place to live as muslims lead us to believe, why then

1, Are muslims fleeing by the thousands to Christian nations.

2, Bombs are going off every other day.

3, Are the majority of muslims that post here, say how wonderful the muslim world is, live in christian nations.

4, Do muslim ex patriots, hide the nation from whence they have came, when they post here.

It doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it a lie.

I don't like Liars.
Dunn

Australia

#37127 Feb 19, 2013
I don't mind the Jewish people, they get along and look after their own, I never see them going crazy in the streets and they are not constructing car bombs to hurt the Innocent Jewish people.
What I do see is when terrorist rockets are fired into there lands, they don't muck around.

Like the idiot do gooders in Australia do.

The sooner we get rid of the WORST Prime Minister in Australian History, we will be better off.
Foo is from punjab

Delhi, India

#37128 Feb 19, 2013
Replacing gillard with abbott will do nothing.
Still be on the road to become a 3rd world nation.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37129 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ Taqiyya deflection wrote:
<quoted text>
Such lazy Taqiyya.
The question is simple but you avoid it.
The Kaaba and the Quran are eternal before creation even you said.
Is the lord of the Kaaba eternal and before creation also ?
Clue the moon and the sky did not exist before creation even in the ishmaelite Abrahamic beliefs, so think carefully before you answer yes or no.
Again you asked three questions and not one.

And you asked a question and then answered yourself and posed new question based on your "self given" answer.

What type of discussion is it?

You ask a question, answer yourself and ask another question and answer yourself and then put the charge on me?

Learn basic rules of discussing any subject with other people.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37130 Feb 19, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, Sing for us MUQ,,, hahaha, What is the name of the Song your going to sing for us?? Hahaha
Oh no, don't tell me your going to dance for us as well.. Hahaha,, Are you going to do a Muslim dance.. Hahaha
Oh tell me, do Muslims dance with Muslim women?? Hahaha. Oh my how very awful, o'l Moham will come to life again to join you MUQ. He might even bring some of his nine year olds with him.. Hahaha
Muslims dancing and Singing,,, hahaha!! Oh my what's the Muslim world coming too !!! Hahaha
As I told you, you are "stuck with laughing"....may be in your "earlier life" you were a Hyena?

He, Ho, ha, he , ho . ha

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37131 Feb 19, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_04_D...

Qur'an 37:11 "Just ask their opinion (Muhammad).[Whose opinion - the stars', the rebellious evil spirits'?] Are they the more difficult to create, or the other beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay! Are they stronger as a creation? Truly dost thou marvel, while they ridicule." Nay, I dost both marvel and ridicule. Qur'an 37:13 "When they are admonished, pay no heed. When they see a Sign,[they] turn it to mockery, and incite one another to scoff. And say,'This is nothing but evident sorcery!'" I agree.

Qur'an 37:16 "What! When we die, and become dust and bones, shall we be raised up and also our fathers of old? Say (Muhammad):'Yea, and ye shall then be humiliated: Ye, in truth; and ye will be brought low.'" I suppose some Muslim scholar thought translating the Qur'an into Elizabethan English would make it sound religious. But lo, methinks it helpeth thee not. For your sake and mine, I will continue to edit most of the archaic language out of the text. I have also made a habit of correcting much of Allah’s grammar, punctuation, verbosity, and oblique sentence structure. Qur'an 37:19 "Then will be a single cry; and behold, they will stare! They will say,'Woe to us! This is the Day of Doom.' This you denied! Assemble the wrong-doers and their wives and the things they worshipped besides Allah, then lead them to the fierce flaming fires of Hell." Even cleaned up, the message is repulsive.

Allah stoops to interrogate his captives. Qur'an 37:24 "But stop them, for they are to be questioned.'What is the matter with you that you do not help each other.' Nay, but this day they make full submission....'The sentence has come against us: we shall taste the punishment.'" Remember, according to Islam, people are never given a choice. They are predestined at birth to perish in hell's fire. Thus, this questioning is for Allah’s entertainment. Qur'an 37:33 "Truly, they will all share at the Penalty of Doom. That is how We shall deal with the Mujrimun (non-Muslims). For when they were told that there is no ilah (god) but Allah, they puffed themselves up with pride and were scornful. They said:'What, shall we give up our alihah (gods) for the sake of an insane possessed poet?'" This was "revealed" so Muhammad could lash out at the Meccans. They called him insane for turning many idols into one god. They said he was demon-possessed due to the hellish tone of his Qur'an.

To be continued
The STINKYARSIEs Bashers

Portland, OR

#37132 Feb 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Proph et_of_Doom_04_Dishonest_Abe.Is lam
Qur'an 37:11 "Just ask their opinion (Muhammad).[Whose opinion - the stars', the rebellious evil spirits'?] Are they the more difficult to create, or the other beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay! Are they stronger as a creation? Truly dost thou marvel, while they ridicule." Nay, I dost both marvel and ridicule. Qur'an 37:13 "When they are admonished, pay no heed. When they see a Sign,[they] turn it to mockery, and incite one another to scoff. And say,'This is nothing but evident sorcery!'" I agree.
Qur'an 37:16 "What! When we die, and become dust and bones, shall we be raised up and also our fathers of old? Say (Muhammad):'Yea, and ye shall then be humiliated: Ye, in truth; and ye will be brought low.'" I suppose some Muslim scholar thought translating the Qur'an into Elizabethan English would make it sound religious. But lo, methinks it helpeth thee not. For your sake and mine, I will continue to edit most of the archaic language out of the text. I have also made a habit of correcting much of Allah’s grammar, punctuation, verbosity, and oblique sentence structure. Qur'an 37:19 "Then will be a single cry; and behold, they will stare! They will say,'Woe to us! This is the Day of Doom.' This you denied! Assemble the wrong-doers and their wives and the things they worshipped besides Allah, then lead them to the fierce flaming fires of Hell." Even cleaned up, the message is repulsive.
Allah stoops to interrogate his captives. Qur'an 37:24 "But stop them, for they are to be questioned.'What is the matter with you that you do not help each other.' Nay, but this day they make full submission....'The sentence has come against us: we shall taste the punishment.'" Remember, according to Islam, people are never given a choice. They are predestined at birth to perish in hell's fire. Thus, this questioning is for Allah’s entertainment. Qur'an 37:33 "Truly, they will all share at the Penalty of Doom. That is how We shall deal with the Mujrimun (non-Muslims). For when they were told that there is no ilah (god) but Allah, they puffed themselves up with pride and were scornful. They said:'What, shall we give up our alihah (gods) for the sake of an insane possessed poet?'" This was "revealed" so Muhammad could lash out at the Meccans. They called him insane for turning many idols into one god. They said he was demon-possessed due to the hellish tone of his Qur'an.
To be continued
Learn basic rules of discussing any subject with other people instead of spamming from your RATchitt hidden location.

LOG OUT.

Click to unlock any hidden RATchitt CACALatrine locations.

LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI location 'hidden' or masking it.

Location hidden

#37133 Feb 19, 2013
The STINKYARSIEs Bashers wrote:
This is really funny considering that Saudis traffic in child sex!!!!

Employing female cashiers is human trafficking: Saudi study

Monday, 18 February 2013
Religious scholars have challenged the Saudi government’s policy of expanding jobs for women, with a fatwa (religious edict) that they should not work as cashiers in supermarkets.(Courtesy photo of www.alriyadh.com )
Religious scholars have challenged the Saudi government’s policy of expanding jobs for women, with a fatwa (religious edict) that they should not work as cashiers in supermarkets.(Courtesy photo of www.alriyadh.com )
[Pin It] inShare2

By AL ARABIYA

Employing females as cashiers is a form of human trafficking like sexual exploitation, forced labor and organ trafficking, according to a recent study conducted in Saudi Arabia.

Objectifying women comes in different forms, such as exploitation in media, advertising, flight attendants, receptionists, and supermarket clerks or cashiers, argues the study, a graduate research paper at the Imam Mohammad bin Saud Islamic University.

The study’s author Mohammad al-Bogami cited several religious rulings by prominent Muslim scholars and imams forbidding the employment of women as cashiers due to the possibility of gender mixing. He describes this integration as a gateway for women to be tempted by men.

Bogami writes that Muslim scholars consider it human trafficking if the goal of hiring women is to use their looks to attract customers.

Human trafficking does not stop at people selling their bodies or parts of their bodies; it extends to any kind of slavery or sexual exploitation, the London-based al-Hayat newspaper reported Bogami as saying.

Saudi Arabia’s top clerics have challenged the government’s policy of expanding jobs for women, with a fatwa (religious edict) that they should not work as cashiers in supermarkets.

“It is necessary to keep away from places where men congregate. Women should look for decent work that does not make it possible for them to attract men or be attracted by men,” according to the fatwa.

The ruling came from the Committee on Scholarly Work and Ifta, the official issuer of fatwas, under the Council of Senior Scholars, the top authority for Islamic issues in the kingdom.

Location hidden

#37134 Feb 19, 2013
Jailed for 35 years, gang who made £20m fixing 2,000 sham marriages: Murderers, drug lords and money launderers given free entry to UK by 'industrial-scale' racket

MORE VICTIMS I SUPPOSE

Tevfick Souleiman, 39, and three colleagues ran a 'conveyor belt' of brides
Gang flew women in from EU countries to marry non-EU citizens
Scam busted when detectives investigating £1bn cocaine seizure found millions had been siphoned through firm's bank accounts
Souleiman jailed for ten years, Cenk Guclu and Furrah Kosimov get nine, while Zafer Altinbas is given six years, nine months

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22805...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The STINKYARSIEs Finders

Tempe, AZ

#37135 Feb 19, 2013
decietful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 from a RATchitt Location hidden
#37133 10 min ago

wrote:

This is really funny considering that Saudis traffic in child sex!!!!

The STINKYARSIEs Finders wrote:

LOG OUT.

LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI location 'hidden' or masking it.

Location hidden

#37136 Feb 19, 2013
This is the honesty of Muslims in the UK!!!!!!!!!

Claim Jihad Seeker’s Allowance
Choudary urges fanatics to scrounge for holy war
Anjem Choudary
In the spotlight ... Anjem Choudary was filmed by The Sun at 3 meetings

EXCLUSIVE
By STEPHEN MOYES
Published: 17th February 2013

SCROUNGING hate preacher Anjem Choudary has told fanatics to copy him by going on benefits — urging:“Claim your Jihad Seeker’s Allowance.”

He cruelly ridiculed non-Muslims who held down 9-to-5 jobs all their lives and said sponging off them made plotting holy war easier.

The Sun secretly filmed him over three meetings also saying leaders such as David Cameron and Barack Obama should be KILLED, grinning as he branded the Queen “ugly” and predicting a “tsunami” of Islamic immigrants would sweep Europe.

Video:
Anjem Choudary tells followers to claim Jihad Seeker's Allowance
Sun Exclusive

HATE cleric urges fanatics to scrounge for holy war as vile rant caught on film

Father-of-four Choudary, who has praised terrorist outrages, po

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/479...

Location hidden

#37138 Feb 19, 2013
Go Geert!!!!!!!!!!

Wilders gets standing ovation in Melbourne

by sheikyermami on February 20, 2013

Controversial Dutch MP Geert Wilders received two standing ovations in Melbourne during an hour-long speech in which he depicted a grim future for Australia under the rule of Islamic law.

Wilders gets standing ovation in Melbourne

by sheikyermami on February 20, 2013

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/02/1...
MabarCACA Controllers

UK

#37140 Feb 19, 2013
deceitful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 from a RATchitt Location hidden
#37138 32 min ago

wrote:

Go Geert!!!!!!!!!! like a monkey on heat

LOG OUT.

LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI location 'hidden' or masking it deceitful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unmasking of 'Jihadi John' as a London lad shoc... 3 hr jwaha 4
CSIS warns government of homegrown online anti-... 12 hr Avoid problems 2
Jihadi John my best worker: IT boss 13 hr Avoid problems 3
The extremist known as Jihadi John claims Briti... 13 hr Avoid problems 1
Cuba honors five spies who served long prison t... Mon WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Mon swedenforever 63
Putin directs Muslim anger toward Cold War foes Mar 1 uther pendragon 4
More from around the web