Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,709)

Showing posts 34,161 - 34,180 of42,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Despite Europeans teaching black people Christianity they still hate your guts Lol !

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither YOU people nor US nor anyone has created any thing in this Universe.
We have only used the God given material, using God given knowledge and faculties to "modify" these materials into some thing which can meet some of our requirements.
This is not creation and some one who is better in these things at some time in this world does not give them a right to look down on others.
In fact they should show humility and sing the praises of Creator for giving them these gifts and bounties.
If they use this position for show off and boasts and look down on others....there is every chance that these gifts might be taken from them.
It was not from very beginning that these nations who are on top of world today were always in the same condition thru out their history and there is no guarantee shall always remain on top.
So it is best path to thank Creator and do not boast too much.
All creation comes from god .
Does this mean that non Muslims are closer to god as they have fulfilled their obligation ?
Liam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
Australians should fear me raping their nude arses while they sleep.
I am the worlds most gay man.
We don't fear Hairy back unwashed muslim middle eastern dress wearing fairy's.

You lot are cowards like the crying no good hate filled immigrants, we have here, brought before the courts after their flip out on Sydney streets. Lousy deserters .
Liam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Bender Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? are you a ffuukktard?
Hey Muzza filth mouth, What great Muslim nation did you leave to live as a Christian in a Christian land.?

Or are you to ashamed of your muslin heritage your muslim people to divulge this information.
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Stop killing innocent people ?

Stop following the teachings of a murderer, What do you expect ?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-19/pakista...

Denounce your failed religion and follow the teachings of Jesus, a man of no sin.

SURA 19
[19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."

[19:20] She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."
Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither YOU people nor US nor anyone has created any thing in this Universe.
We have only used the God given material, using God given knowledge and faculties to "modify" these materials into some thing which can meet some of our requirements.
This is not creation and some one who is better in these things at some time in this world does not give them a right to look down on others.
In fact they should show humility and sing the praises of Creator for giving them these gifts and bounties.
If they use this position for show off and boasts and look down on others....there is every chance that these gifts might be taken from them.
It was not from very beginning that these nations who are on top of world today were always in the same condition thru out their history and there is no guarantee shall always remain on top.
So it is best path to thank Creator and do not boast too much.
Under the creators infanant love and guidence the US extinguished slavery from its boarders, unlike what we see the people of mohummed doing now days in african and arab nations.
The Bender Bashers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Muzza filth mouth, What great Muslim nation did you leave to live as a Christian in a Christian land.?
Or are you to ashamed of your muslin heritage your muslim people to divulge this information.
You go do KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOM, you not divulge you filth mouth MalbarCACA heritage, why?

You him Jake CASTRATO brother?
The Bender Bashers

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't fear Hairy back unwashed muslim middle eastern dress wearing fairy's.
You lot are cowards like the crying no good hate filled immigrants, we have here, brought before the courts after their flip out on Sydney streets. Lousy deserters .
You go do KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOM, you not divulge you filth mouth MalbarCACA Hairy back unwashed heritage, why?

You lot are cowards no good hate filled immigrants?

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Sing, hahaha, a Muslim sing hahaha, do Muslims sing,,, hahaha, do Muslims sing so well that they have hits on the Hip Parade?? Hahaha, Can muslims sing well enough to sell one million records ,hahaha
You barbarians couldn't carry a tune if your life depended on it. Remember, your pretty useless, you still haven't built a decent country, India is still a sh^thole just like most middle eastern countries!!!
Hahaha, go sing a song.. MUQ!!
What happened to you? Why this hysteria? Did you come out of Lady gaga or Lady Madonna's concert?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
All creation comes from god .
Does this mean that non Muslims are closer to god as they have fulfilled their obligation ?
Man's first obligation is to recognize their Creator and live their lives according to His guidance.

Non Muslims do not pass even the first test...who cares for their progress in science and technology when they do not fulfill their main purpose of life?

Who would give you marks in Math's paper for writing down Theories of Chemistry?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Iran and Everything Else

By Michael Parenti

August 07, 2012 "Information Clearing House" -- Occasionally individuals complain that I fail to address one subject or another. One Berkeley denizen got in my face and announced: "You leftists ought to become aware of the ecological crisis." In fact, I had written a number of things about the ecological crisis, including one called "Eco-Apocalypse." His lack of familiarity with my work did not get in the way of his presumption.

Years ago when I spoke before the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom in New York, the moderator announced that she could not understand why I had "remained silent" about the attempt to defund UNESCO. Whatever else I might have been struggling with, she was convinced I should have joined with her in trying to save UNESCO (which itself really was a worthy cause).

People give me marching orders all the time. Among the most furiously insistent are those fixed on 9/11. Why haven’t I said anything about 9/11? Why am I "a 9/11 denier." In fact, I have written about 9/11 and even spoke at two 9/11 conferences (Santa Cruz and New York), raising questions of my own.

Other people have been "disappointed" or "astonished" or "puzzled" that I have failed to pronounce on whatever is the issue du jour. No attention is given by such complainers to my many books, articles, talks, and interviews that treat hundreds of subjects pertaining to political economy, culture, ideology, media, fascism, communism, capitalism, imperialism, media, ecology, political protest, history, religion, race, gender, homophobia, and other topics far too numerous to list.(For starters, visit my website: www.michaelparenti.org )

But one’s own energy, no matter how substantial, is always finite. One must allow for a division of labor and cannot hope to fight every fight.

Recently someone asked when was I going to "pay some attention" to Iran. Actually I have spoken about Iran in a number of interviews and talks---not to satisfy demands made by others but because I myself was moved to do so. In the last decade, over a five year period, I was repeatedly interviewed by English Radio Tehran. My concern about Iran goes back many years. Just the other day, while clearing out some old files, I came across a letter I had published over 33 years ago in the New York Times (10 May 1979), reproduced here exactly as it appeared in the Times:

To the Editor of the New York Times:

For 25 years the Shah of Iran tortured and murdered many thousands of dissident workers, students, peasants and intellectuals. For the most part, the U.S. press ignored these dreadful happenings and portrayed the Shah as a citadel of stability and an enlightened modernizer.

Thousands more were killed by the Shah’s police and military during the popular uprisings of this past year. Yet these casualties received only passing mention even though Iran was front-page news for several months. And from 1953 to 1978 millions of other Iranians suffered the silent oppression of poverty and malnutrition while the Shah, his family, and his generals grew ever richer.

Liam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The Bender Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
You go do KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOM, you not divulge you filth mouth MalbarCACA Hairy back unwashed heritage, why?
You lot are cowards no good hate filled immigrants?
" you not divulge you filth mouth " "You him Jake CASTRATO brother?"

What ?

Its hard to understand your broken migrant English, I was born in a Australia and proud to be Australian, if that's what you mean.

What nationality are you proud to be ?

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Man's first obligation is to recognize their Creator and live their lives according to His guidance.
Non Muslims do not pass even the first test...who cares for their progress in science and technology when they do not fulfill their main purpose of life?
Who would give you marks in Math's paper for writing down Theories of Chemistry?
Man has no obligation to recognize a fictional creator or live their lives according to anyone but the laws of the land.

There is no God.
Africooninsky

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Truth wrote:
Despite Europeans teaching black people Christianity they still hate your guts Lol !
Glad you mentioned the Hating Of Guts,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

Never seen anyone hate another's guts like muslim hating a muslim ?

Why, is it because a sunni pulls his bum cheek to the left when he craps on the ground and a shiite pulls his to the right ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

MUQ lord of the Kaaba wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam tells us (today's version from some sects) that the Kaaba and the quran 'is older than
creation'.
Is that correct MUQ ?
Does your lord of the Kaaba with a fake little bits of gravel glued into a tacky silver vulva on his east side - little fragments of fieldspar gathered up as an expedient excise to collect the huge ransom paid for this 18 years after the quarmations in 930 ad had defiled & destroyed and cast the little fragments of the original large stone into the waste pit to stop Islam from worshipping false idols. 99%'never found'.
Was this lord of the kaaba also around for eternity,'before creation itself'?
How does he feel as a billion muslims prostrate & slaver to a false idol and a false man made object at that.
Does he have a voice this lord of the Kaaba ?
Does he weep for his missing black stone, defiled, lost, smashed into fragments, somewhere out there in the lost sands of time.
After all the lord of the Kaaba is meant to protect the idols and objects from such things.
Was he not a good lord of a Kaaba perhaps or perhaps Allah wanted the black stone gone as he was pretty clear that Abraham had a point not to worshipping objects and or false lords - and the quarmations were just following that instruction when they stole the black stone, defiled it, DECONSECRATED it, smashed it up and scattered it into a stony pit somewhere in Hajar.
I guess one day the lord of the Kaaba will tell all.
These and many other mysteries of Islam...
You have asked too many questions in one post.

Please ask one question at a time, please.

PS:

Asking too many questions at one time, shows that you do not want any answer, but trying to "impose" you own views on others.

For the sake of decency, ask one question and after getting answer, pose next one and so on.

Let us "pretend" that we are having "civil" discussions, shall we?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rob in Adelaide wrote:
<quoted text>
Man has no obligation to recognize a fictional creator or live their lives according to anyone but the laws of the land.
There is no God.
Only a man who has "stunted" reasoning power would make a statement like that.

The "first" question any thinking and logical and reasonable man, when looking at this universe would ask "Vow! Who made all this" and "Why I am here and what is purpose of my existence"?

If these questions do not arise in any one's mind, then he is just like an "animal" who has not fully "evolved" and is in between human and his "ape like ancestor".

And in fact Quran names such persons "they are like cattle, nay even worse than them..." (Because cattle perform their function, they eat, they drink, they procreate and they provide their own bodies as food , drink and protection from heat and cold for that "higher animal" called as human.

I am sorry , I thought you people were "fully evolved" from animal to full humans. I was wrong.

Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Its hard to convince anyone of a true existence of a loving god MUQ from the postion of islam given the un-godly evil done in its name, one is better off turning to Jesus for salvation
Harold

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jake Bradock wrote:
Its hard to convince anyone of a true existence of a loving god MUQ from the postion of islam given the un-godly evil done in its name, one is better off turning to Jesus for salvation
Correct, Muq keeps stating how wonderful islam is but it doesn't make sense.

For the religion of peace.

Muq where is this peace please point it out
india has poo all over it

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

indians shit on everything, so they must shit on the koran. when will the muslims attacking india for shitting on the koran ?
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a man who has "stunted" reasoning power would make a statement like that.
The "first" question any thinking and logical and reasonable man, when looking at this universe would ask "Vow! Who made all this" and "Why I am here and what is purpose of my existence"?
If these questions do not arise in any one's mind, then he is just like an "animal" who has not fully "evolved" and is in between human and his "ape like ancestor".
And in fact Quran names such persons "they are like cattle, nay even worse than them..." (Because cattle perform their function, they eat, they drink, they procreate and they provide their own bodies as food , drink and protection from heat and cold for that "higher animal" called as human.
I am sorry , I thought you people were "fully evolved" from animal to full humans. I was wrong.
Yeah what is our purpose? I am still waiting for that answer. Maybe it is justification to have sex with captured women because you are horny and away from your wife. Maybe that is what God wants; to act even worse than animals. Perhaps instead of being cattle we should be wolves like Muhammad.

So far, from physical observation, all I can note is that we used to eat plant matter raw, we used to be able to have movement in our ears, we share ancestry with reptiles or common features such as a reptilian two chamber heart rare gene, we still suffer spinal and intestinal problems from walking upright, we are still adapting to more efficiently eating meat, we still have a remnant third eyelid, our wisdom teeth continue to pester us when have no room for it, we still involuntarily gulp for air and "hiccup", lice have adapted to live on clothing for 30 000 years.

Yes all this "evolving", "ape-like ancestry" must be folly because the quran has not delved deep into the matter.

Folks, this is what religion can do to the brain. Sometimes instead of seeing the sun for what it is, you must scramble around mountain top views and valleys; looking for justification in your religion and if you cannot you must "quote-unquote" everything you cannot adhere to. At least Christians had the sense to see their previous views were contradictory to solid facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,161 - 34,180 of42,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••