Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46812 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

alfie

Sydney, Australia

#36971 Feb 14, 2013
I was going to bring this point up myself Sheilaa, well done.

Yes multiculturalists, we can now add beheadings to the list of horrors brought to this country by Muslims. We can add it to female genital mutilations, honour killings, all the other things as well. I wonder if this is what the Muslim lady wanted when she held up "Behead those who insult Muhammad" had in mind? Maybe he insulted Muhammad? The killer was probably inbred like 50% of them are, & crazy.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/father-beheaded-by-...

Muslims have a preoccupation with beheadings:

God revealed His will to the angels, saying: "I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers." (Sura 8, Verse 12)

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)
Tom

Australia

#36972 Feb 14, 2013
Journey from Christianity

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85ru4oBZ31...

to Islam

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/09/...

By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part- 896567786479833

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#36973 Feb 14, 2013
alfie wrote:
I was going to bring this point up myself Sheilaa, well done.
Yes multiculturalists, we can now add beheadings to the list of horrors brought to this country by Muslims. We can add it to female genital mutilations, honour killings, all the other things as well. I wonder if this is what the Muslim lady wanted when she held up "Behead those who insult Muhammad" had in mind? Maybe he insulted Muhammad? The killer was probably inbred like 50% of them are, & crazy.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/father-beheaded-by-...
Muslims have a preoccupation with beheadings:
God revealed His will to the angels, saying: "I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers." (Sura 8, Verse 12)
"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)
Why would such a peacefull Islam be going to war to chop peoples heads off ?
MabarCACA Controller

UK

#36975 Feb 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would such a peacefull Islam be going to war to chop peoples heads off ?
Go ask in the Syrian forum, HanuMAN gayladyMonkeyboy.
MUQ allahs nose

Blacktown, Australia

#36976 Feb 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-
Islam: A peaceful and contrary to the media portrayed.(ha!).
Islam more tolerant
that either Judaism or Christianity, Muslims are taught to believe in all Prophets and Messengers without discriminating.( try sura 4:157/158)
then some lies.
IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa
Capt. was the Kenyan that converted to muslim. He wrote 8 books with Saudi coaching as a role model to other Africans. The books are wincingly bad, almost jack and Jill Islam propaganda for
native Africans. The highlight is the 40 poisonous hadeeth or my favorite 'the 40 good haadeth"
The hadeeth are commentary or observations of Islam, sort of a Muslims scholars thesis and are all wildly innacurate or contradictory but they do
serve to illustrate how ignorant the Capt is, as
well as Saudi Iskamic publishing house and MUQ is in repeating them.
The captain states (now remember this guy claims he has studied Islam for decades by this
point),, "use the toothstick and it is permissible to use the womans perfume for a man, because
Allah prefers the fresh beath and sweet smell".
Yep, that's the highlight of the literary contribution.
Now everyone knows ;except maybe the Capt and Saudi Islamic publishing, and MUQ that it is a great offense in Islam AS PER Muhammad's
direct instruction to attribute human values and esp human facial attributes to Allah.
Islam never confirms Allah has a 'face' even, he is Allah (great or big) Akhbar (greater than) so
great big greater than bigger than you can imagine great (yes it does go on but this is the nonsense of Islam).
Basically greater than any other god is the point
and to refer to, draw inference to, or state even obliquely that Allah has a human nose and likes human smells is a most mortal sin " tasweer
(graven images) and shirk rule 4,5,8,9 etc re adoring false images, incorrect attribution & so on.
The worst sin "Allah will reserve his most severe judgement for those that practice (shirk, tasweer, faces, attribute facial or human like things and so on).
So here the Capt preaches a mortal sin.
All thru his books in a homely way he breaches just about every other rule of Islam also.
Now the Saudis are pretty desperate to have any black African mouthpiece given that Islam is being rolled back to the desert fringes again
all across north Africa.
But clearly standards are being lowered.
I wouldnt be repeating such stuff if I was a muslim MUQ.
One minute the Capt bangs on cut and paste
Saudi insert about Jesus being an imposter, next minute (above) he worships him (as Muslims do, but a Jesus as a loser that then meant Muhammad had to come & do it 'properly'.
I could write better and more correct Islam than the good Capt.
Capt. "indigo" was last seen perfumed up corrupting the minds of young children in
Madagascar.
Hopefully someone from Saudi press house or his other Saudi sponsors will let him know its not 'Islamically correct' to write an image of Allah with a nose liking his men wearing women's perfume..
Allah nose best
,,,(•..•),
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36977 Feb 14, 2013
NT wrote:

If I am to show courtesy towards you then I expect you to show courtesy towards others like Shiela, for can you prove that what you say is more true than what they say ?
Instead of ignoring their posts I expect you to debate in a civilized tone facts proving them wrong.

Is that why you live in Saudi Arabia to escape the Islamic suicide bombers in your own country that need not care who dies ?
Ans.

1. Myself and Shielaa the Great have corresponded with each other extensively and we understand each other fully well. I think you are the first one advising me to use “civil tone”.

What I wrote about Shielaa the Great was much milder and civilized than the phrases she used against me.

That you treated us unfairly is clear from your post.

02. I do not live in Saudi Arabia to “run away from my country for fear of death”. I am a citizen of India and was born, educated and served there for many years.

I came to Saudi Arabia because there was better facilities to earn my living.

I have not abandoned India and I go there every year on vacations and all my investments are in India.

India might have many faults, but I think it is still the Best Country in the world to live!!

It has features and “Multi culturism” that is unequal in any part of the world.

Dude

UK

#36979 Feb 14, 2013
India is the biggest democracy in the world ? Even animals are like citizens over their .
Capt R M A Ondigo

Australia

#36980 Feb 14, 2013
My Journey from Christianity

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu255/Oxbo...

To Islam

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyhib725X11...

And they are much happier now !
Muslim supreme

UK

#36981 Feb 14, 2013
Muslims have gottern more creative Lol ? Instead of swinging they now can dismantle a tank awesome !
Lebstralia

Sydney, Australia

#36982 Feb 14, 2013
YALLAH YALLAH YALLAH
Andrew

Australia

#36983 Feb 14, 2013
MUQ, repent to the lord for worshiping a sinfull prophet.

SURA

Mary

[19:20] She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me; I have never been unchaste."

Infant Jesus

19:24](The infant) called her from beneath her, saying, "Do not grieve. Your Lord has provided you with a stream.

Jesus

[19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."

You should look to your prophet that was born a sinless man for guidance.

Not to prophet Mohomad, that murdered, stole, and other unmentionable things.

GOOD VERSES EVIL

The answer is obvious. Basic rules always apply.

Muslim supreme

UK

#36984 Feb 14, 2013
I leave you to drown in your stupidity Lol!

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#36985 Feb 14, 2013
Muslim supreme wrote:
I leave you to drown in your stupidity Lol!
Does 'Muslim supreme' mean 'Supreme idiot'?

Thought so.
MUQ good Capt Ondigo

Australia

#36986 Feb 14, 2013
Capt R M A Ondigo wrote:
My Journey from Christianity
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu255/Oxbo...
To Islam
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyhib725X11...
And they are much happier now !
Yep, once the African man in the white bedstead smelling strongly of Chloe or Chanel has visited the madrass playground, why the toddlers are
never quite the same...
Why is Capt "Indigo" in madagsgar...
It's a Christian country where the islamic minority has reached the critcal mass 5%(7%).
Seeking safe haven from Islam these Muslim refugees forget all that and infected by the likes of Capt indigo sponsored by Saudi and internationalist wahabi, the Capt is one of many setting about creating the future division and subjugation of the country.
Yes the perfumed man peddling his lies about Christianity and corrupting the minds of the young, to create the ignorant and fanatical Islamic warriors of the future.
This is MUQ's cut and paste hero, an ignorant brainwashed perverted of young minds that spreads deceit & fear to foment religious and social division.
A poor role model that thinks Allah is like some African pagan god who makes miracles and appreciates his toothpicking, and how feminine he smells.
Hiding inside a Christian country fomenting his toxic poison and dripping it into the ears of the young.
Yep these are the vectors of the Islamic contagion.
Don't see the good Capt anywhere near south Sudan or Mali tho...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36987 Feb 14, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_04_D...

"Do you reject my gods, Abraham? If you do not cease this, I shall stone you." As sick as this sounds, it depicts Muslim behavior. If a son renounces Islam, his father will kill him. One of my friends, a former Muslim, had this very thing happen to him. Hearing the news, his loving father reached for his gun and fired it at his son, narrowly missing him. Mark Gabriel, who holds a Ph.D. in Islamic History, wrote a book about his experience called: Islam and Terror.

Qur'an 6:83 "And this was Our argument which we gave to Abraham against his people. And We gave him Ishaq (Isaac) and Yah'qub (Jacob)[Oops. Abraham was given Isaac and Ishmael. Jacob came later]; each did We guide, and Nuh (Noah) did We guide before, and of his descendants, David and Solomon, and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron; and thus do We reward those who do good (following Muhammad’s example in the Sunnah). And Zachariah and Yahya (John), Isa (Jesus) and Elias; every one was of the good [i.e. Muslims]; And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot and every one We preferred above men and jinn." One of the many problems with the Qur'an is that Allah was no brighter than Muhammad. Job was a gentile and a contemporary of Abraham. As such he could neither be Abe's descendant nor follow Solomon.

I am reasonably certain that the Yathrib Jews read their scriptures correctly to Muhammad. But having a poor memory, and a heinous agenda, he got them all fouled up. I don't say that to be mean-spirited, just informative. Muhammad will convict himself of having a heinous agenda a thousand times over before we are through. As prophets go, he was pretty pathetic.

To be continued

Location hidden

#36988 Feb 14, 2013
Updated Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:04am AEDT

Ahead of his visit to Australia, far-right Dutch MP Geert Wilders talks to Tony Jones about his opposition to Muslim immigrants in his country.

A must watch for all supporters of democracy!!!!!!!!!

The interview goes for just over 20 minutes

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-13/anti-mu ...
Fred

Australia

#36989 Feb 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Updated Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:04am AEDT
Ahead of his visit to Australia, far-right Dutch MP Geert Wilders talks to Tony Jones about his opposition to Muslim immigrants in his country.
A must watch for all supporters of democracy!!!!!!!!!
The interview goes for just over 20 minutes
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-13/anti-mu ...
I agree with him,

We will not tolerate the intolerant here.

Location hidden

#36990 Feb 14, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with him,
We will not tolerate the intolerant here.
So do I. That is why it is so important in relation to the upcoming elections to start lobbing our politicians now and not leave it for the last week or two before the election
Supreme

UK

#36991 Feb 14, 2013
These articles that you post are stupid hear we have the arther trying to proclaim Islam is racist , but infact when Arabs convert Africans and Asians we live amongst them whereas infact its the crusaders that are racist ? When a crusader converts other race to Christianity, crusaders will still regard those race that they covert as inferior and would rather want their European churches separate from the Asian and African Churches wouldn't you say ? Now who's racist !

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#36992 Feb 14, 2013
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask in the Syrian forum, HanuMAN gayladyMonkeyboy.
Seeing you are from the Syrian forum you answer the question Jew hasbarat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC Wed iamcuriousnow 2,935
News Irish president warns of extremism Jul 27 James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web