Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,931
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36926 Feb 12, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_04_D...

Tabari II:51 "Abraham had been in the cave for fifteen months when he said to his mother,'Take me out that I may look around.'" Why bother? After fifteen months of living in a cave, he would have been blind. "So she took him out one evening and he looked about and thought of the creation of the heavens and the earth and said,'Verily the One who created me and fed me is my Lord - I have no other god but Him.'" Thus, an infant conceived the first pillar of Islam. But alas, the Hadith and Qur'an quickly plummet into spiritual delirium. "He looked out at the sky and saw a star.'This is my Lord.' He followed it with his eyes until it disappeared. When it set he said,'I do not like things that set.' Then he saw the moon rising and said,'This is my Lord.'[Perceptive kid - Allah began his life as a moon deity.] And he followed it until it disappeared. When it set, he said,'If my Lord did not guide me, I would have gone astray.'" A fifteen-month-old baby converts from paganism to Islam by watching the moon. Sure, why not.

Like so many Islamic Traditions, these were written to provide the context the Qur'an lacks. Let's dive into the 6th surah to hear what Allah has to say: Qur'an 6:74 "When Abraham said to his sire, Azar:'Why do you take idols for gods? I find you and your people in manifest error.' Thus We showed Abraham the visible and invisible kingdom of the heavens and earth that he might be of those who are sure and believe. So when night overshadowed him, he saw a star. Said he:'This is my Lord.' When it set, he said:'I do not love the setting ones.' When he saw the moon rising, he said:'This is my Lord.' When it set, he said:'If my Lord had not guided me I would be of the erring people who go astray.'" This is embarrassing. The conversation condemns the message. After Allah personally showed Abe his kingdom so that he might be sure, the Islamic babe turns to the sky, the source of idols, and says, "This is my Lord." What is it about Islam that turns everyone's brains to mush - Allah’s included?

To be continued

Location hidden

#36927 Feb 12, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Prof Nagel would have to deny Prof Kalish seeing he has to sell his book.
Yeah, let's not let truth stand in the way!!!!!
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#36928 Feb 12, 2013
decietful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 from a RATchitt Location hidden
#36825 4 min ago

wrote:

I am A mentally stone worship disturbed blasphamy

The FOOKWIT Catchers wrote:

Not To be continued deceitful, dishonest Sheilaa

LOG OUT.

Click to unlock any hidden RATchitt CACALatrine locations.

LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI location 'hidden' or masking it.

Location hidden

#36929 Feb 12, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
Yes you need help and fast!!!!!!!!!

Miracles of the Quran Exposed
by Amar Khan (Compiler)

20 Feb, 2009

Introduction

About 90% of Muslims do not bother to read Quran with its translation. But still, they believe that Quran is a “miracle” of Allah. If Muslims ever bother to study Quran with an understanding of its meaning and an objective mind, they will find absurdities, hate verses, contradictions, Pseudo science, stolen stories of bible, stories of Mohammed’s wives, stories of his companions, abrogated verses, satanic verses, grammatical errors, dreams of heaven, torture of hell, Allah’s anthropomorphic face, non Arabic words, inequalities, badly copied biblical verses, humor, vulgar language ,Mohammed’s nervousness, his anger, his feelings, his hatred for Jews, his lust, his marriage with daughter in law, his atrocities, his lootings, his pedophilia, his hallucinations, his broken oaths, his broken treaties, misogynist verses, scriber’s wording and many other “miraculous” things. And they will never find any wording for peace except of some ayats of Mecca when Mohammed was weak and a poor shepherd. But they will not get the idea of missing verse of stoning, lashing and list of missing verses and the Quran which is hidden to Muslim “ummah”. Only Shia Imam has “hidden” knowledge about that part of “miraculous“ Quran.

It is a common belief amongst Muslims that the Quran is a treasure-trove of miracles and all kinds of sciences. They universally believe that Westerners get all their sciences from the Quran. It is as much their fault as of some Western (pseudo)scientists, who find all kinds of "$cience in Quran”. Yet, they do not accept Islam, which makes it obvious that they do these to be fattened with petrodollars from the rich Saudi princes.

We, ex-Muslims, have debunked all the deceptive claims of Quranic Sciences over the past years. But they are spread in the form of pieces in FFI forum. I have collected all the data regarding “miracles of the Quran” in this E-Book.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Amarkhan/Miracles-...

To be continued
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#36930 Feb 12, 2013
decietful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA FOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 from a RATchitt Location hidden
#36825 4 min ago

wrote:

Yes I need help and fast!!!!!!!!!

LOG OUT.

LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI location 'hidden' or masking it.

Location hidden

#36933 Feb 12, 2013
MORE DECEIT FROM THESE MUSLIM GROUPS RECEIVING MONEY FROM AUSTRALIAN TAXPAYERS LIKE YOU AND ME

Islamic council linked to cash shift

Date
November 16, 2012

"The shifting of money makes it harder to determine whether these schools are being operated for profit or not" ... John Kaye.

PRIVATE schools receiving up to $15 million in government funding each year have transferred large sums to the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, which operates six schools around the country and is the country's peak Muslim body.

The chairman of the Islamic College of Brisbane, Mohammed Yusuf, said in an email obtained by Fairfax Media the ''AFIC arbitrarily withdrew $288,000 from Islamic College of Brisbane's account without our approval''.

In the email to fellow board members he also said:''I think that all the council chairmen should ask for accountability and greater transparency before it is too late.''

The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils accountant, Agim Garama, is the business manager for Malek Fahd Islamic School in Sydney, Australia's largest Muslim school.
Advertisement

He declined to comment on Thursday.

The NSW government has demanded Malek Fahd Islamic School in Sydney repay $9 million in state funding on the basis that it did not receive services for money it gave to the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils.

The former state Labor government amended the Education Act in NSW to prevent private schools from passing surpluses to their owners.

The Malek Fahd school received an average of $11.7 million in annual recurrent funding from the federal government and $4 million from the state government.

The Brisbane college receives an average of $5.9 million in annual government funding.

Mr Yusuf said that since writing his email the AFIC had returned $288,000 to the Islamic College of Brisbane, saying the issue had been resolved.

''Money was legitimately owed to AFIC for lease rentals going back to 2009,'' he said.

However, Abdul Rahman Yahya, chairman of Langford Islamic College in Perth, said the AFIC was not permitted to take money without permission.

''We have to approve any transfer they make,'' he said.

''If they [the AFIC] give us a tax invoice we pay them for a service. They do an insurance policy and accounting for us, and bill us for that.

''So far we don't have any concerns with the money being transferred out because we keep a strict check on it.''

NSW Greens MP John Kaye said there was a lack of rigorous public accountability for the way private schools spent government funds.

''The shifting of money makes it harder to determine whether these schools are being operated for profit or not'', he said.

A Commonwealth audit has identified poor record keeping in relation to transactions between the schools and AFIC, and a lack of proper documentation, or no documentation, of rental arrangements at the Islamic College of Canberra and Islamic College of South Australia. It said rental payments ''appear to be above market value at the Islamic College of Brisbane''.

Education Minister Peter Garrett has directed his department to pursue these matters with the individual schools to determine whether commonwealth funds need to be returned.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/tertiary-educa...
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#36934 Feb 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
MORE DECEIT FROM NURSE RATCHITT

LOG OUT.

Location hidden

#36935 Feb 12, 2013
2. The role of the Female Gamete

The Quran never explicitly claims that the female parent contributes genetic material. It is merely the assumption, and an assumption only, of the Islamists that 'nutfatun amshaajin'(mixed drop or mingled sperm) includes the female gamete.

"Verily WE created Man from a drop of mingled sperm." (76:2)

The term ‘nutfatun amshaajin’ could just as easily refer to the sperm-menstrual blood union of Aristotle and the ancient Indian embryologists, or the two sperm hypothesis of Hippocrates and Galen, or even the readily observed mingling of semen and vaginal discharge during sexual intercourse. In other words, the fact the Quran does not explicitly state that ‘nutfatun amshaajin’ contains the ovum, together with the existence of other possible explanations, means that it is illogical to assume the former and not the latter.

The insistence by Islamists that it explains the former is pure conjecture devoid of evidence, and constitutes the logical fallacy of equivocation, and its adoption is merely wishful thinking or the Islamist art of the ‘reinterpretation after the fact.’

One might contend that the Quran does not claim a role for the ovum at all, or is even ignorant of its existence.

The Islamists claim that the Quran correctly states that the sex of the progeny is determined by the sperm from the male parent, based on verses 53:45-46.

Pickthall: And that He createth the two spouses, the male and the female, From a drop (of seed) when it is poured forth;

[Transliterated Arabic: Waannahu khalaqa alzzawjayni alththakara waal-ontha Min nutfatin itha tumna]

There are only two logical explanations of nutfatin itha tumna; that it is the sperm emitted, or the blastocyst (i.e. zygote) implanted. If it is the latter, the Islamists have no case to argue that the Quran correctly states that gender is determined by the sperm of the male parent. Hence, nutfatin itha tumna must refer to the sperm emitted.

To be continued
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#36936 Feb 12, 2013
decietful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA the Female GameteFOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 from a RATchitt Location hidden
#36825 4 min ago

spammed:

To be continued

LOG OUT.

LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI TROLL location 'hidden' or masking it.

Location hidden

#36937 Feb 12, 2013
It is possible the Quranic verses 53:45-46 state that the male and female progenies, and not merely the genders, are created from the sperm. This is a possibility totally discounted by Islamists without evidence and suggests a biased interpretation of the verses in light of modern facts. For where is the mention of the ovum? Not in these verses nor anywhere else in the Quran.

In fact, the Quran itself provides the evidence of its doctrinal omission or rejection of the role of the ovum in procreation, for verse 2:223 states that wives are merely tilth. This is saying they are like the earth receiving the zygote (i.e. seed) from the male.

Pickthall 2:223: Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers,(O Muhammad).

Therefore, if read in the context of verse 2:223,‘nutfatun amshaajin’ cannot contain the ovum because tilth does not contribute genetic material to the development of the seed (i.e. zygote), and must mean the semen mingled with some unspecified non-genetic material-contributing female secretion.

In light of these facts, backed by the Quranic verses, it is apparent that the Quran’s view of human conception and reproduction is that the male parent contributes the diploid seed (nutfatin itha tumna) and the female parent, as tilth, merely contributes the environment and nutrients for the growth and development of this diploid seed.

To be continued

Location hidden

#36938 Feb 12, 2013
NZ First MP: Ban Muslims from flights
By Kurt Bayer KurtBayerAPNZ , Matthew Theunissen
6:07 PM Tuesday Feb 12, 2013

New Zealand First MP Richard Prosser has spoken out in defence of his "Wogistan" rant which has been slammed as racist by Muslim leaders and politicians.

In a column for Investigate Magazine, the Waimakariri list MP suggested young Muslims shouldn't be allowed to travel on Western airlines because 'most terrorists are Muslims".

He accepted that most Muslims are not terrorists, but said it's "equally undeniable" that "most terrorists are Muslims".

"If you are a young male, aged between say about 19 and about 35, and you're a Muslim, or you look like a Muslim, or you come from a Muslim country, then you are not welcome to travel on any of the West's airlines," he wrote.

Prime Minister John Key was "appalled" by the comments, while the New Zealand Muslim Association called them "senseless".

But in an interview with Newstalk ZB's political editor Barry Soper, Mr Prosser stood by his controversial stance.

He denied that the use of "Wogistan" was racist, citing mentions of it being a "mythical place", which could even have been "a real place".

"Look, people can read things into it if they want," he said.

"I have a particular style in my Investigate column which is, um, reasonably blunt, and I speak a lot of things that other people are talking about but won't necessarily say.

"I don't think it's anything derogatory particularly, I don't have any real time for the worst extreme elements of Islam who treat women in a poor fashion. So, I certainly think it's appropriate for me to make those comments."

Asked if he was tarring all young male Muslims with the same brush, Mr Prosser said it was a profiling policy that has made Israeli airline El Al "one of the safest airlines in the world".

NZ First Leader Winston Peters initially said there was "an element of truth' to what Mr Prosser wrote but that his MP had failed to balance his attack by acknowledging that the majority of Muslims were peaceful and law abiding.

GO NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm ...
convictbasher

Sydney, Australia

#36939 Feb 12, 2013
Farken muzlims.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36940 Feb 13, 2013
VORill wrote:
Predominately those converting to Islam in western countries have proven to be those who are from the lower socio economic areas of society.

They tend to feel disenfranchised or disaffected by main stream society that they feel they are no part of. The same sector tends to have a low level of education, generally speaking, that's why there is a growing concern for "home grown terrorists" that pre dates 9/11.
Ans.

You are very right!!

It is people for "low economic condition" that are getting attracted to islam.

That shows "we are right on the path of Prophets of God"!!

The initial followers of all prophets of God have been "people from lower economic and social status"

High Income and Social Greats have too much ego to bow their knees before Prophets of God and their followers.

Had it been otherwise and Islam was being accepted by High Income and Powerful people in the land, I would have felt some Alarm.

And do you know , in the eyes of God, the Wealth of this world and so called social status does not even weigh a gnat!!

Our God looks at the heart of people and not their clothes and their places of residences.

Thank you once again for confirming that we are on right track!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36941 Feb 13, 2013
Tom wrote:
What a pile of steaming excrement,

1.3 million of our dear Jewish friends beat the shiite out of your 1.6 billion Muslim hoards, they took there land back, they drove all the Muslim back to the sea. And what did you lot do a Big Fat Nothing.

In decades to come we will be feeding your skinny starving black arses, like we do now, what lands you haven't destroyed amongst yourselves will be worthless.

Anyway he's some more of your Islamic Success again,

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/syria-car-bo ...

Black and red Mince Meat flying in the air down the street is a failure to us Australians.

Success to others, we don't want the Islamic success here,

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2012/09/ ...

We have already seem the Hate Filled off spring of Islamic Success. A truly horrible people you are.
Ans.

Enjoy, what you can and time is there.

Nazis also were enjoying to sending those 6 million Jews to the Gas Chambers.

Isreal might have won many wars, but they have to loose the battle.

Mean while you continue with your boast.

1.3 Million Jews beat the shit out of 1.5 Billion Muslims!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36942 Feb 13, 2013
SC wrote:
This really is the jester quote of the day. In comparison to how Christians suffer kidnappings and force conversion, rape, beheadings, stonings, shariah injustices, exoduses, massacres, kaffir treatment, prohibition of church building and maintenance sometimes "victory mosques" for a further slap in the face, prevention to in any way mimic a dome; even though the concept came first from Rome, social strangulation of the Christian culture and tradition etc...

And I really do not need to specifically name the above crimes and its prominence in countries stable and non-stable in the muslim world.

I mean; seriously, come down to Australia yourself and see exactly how these "poor muslims" are suffering. You are so full of it Muq.
Ans.

Will you pay for my Visa fee and Air Ticket for me to come and have 'On Site Inspection"?

And have you taken permission from our Shielaa the Great for such visit.

So many of your countrymen have "boasted" that they 'Do not fear Muslims"…but your post shows that you are Scare Shit of Muslims!!

When only so few Muslims are able to terrorize you like this, what would be your condition when Muslims are in majority in your country?

May be all of you would Scramble to Isreal for Protection!!

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36943 Feb 13, 2013
#36825 4 min ago
wrote:
Yes I need help and fast!!!!!!!!!
LOG OUT.
Are you MUQ's press secretary ?

Australia

#36944 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Will you pay for my Visa fee and Air Ticket for me to come and have 'On Site Inspection"?
So many of your countrymen have "boasted" that they 'Do not fear Muslims"…but your post shows that you are Scare Shit of Muslims!!
When only so few Muslims are able to terrorize you like this, what would be your condition when Muslims are in majority in your country?
May be all of you would Scramble to Israel for Protection!!
If I am to show courtesy towards you then I expect you to show courtesy towards others like Shiela, for can you prove that what you say is more true than what they say ?
Instead of ignoring their posts I expect you to debate in a civilized tone facts proving them wrong.
The Aggrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#36945 Feb 13, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you MUQ's press secretary ?
Ki GOGOT Sa, lamerde nec cone ecrire gobbledegook?

Australia

#36946 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
May be all of you would Scramble to Isreal for Protection!!
Is that why you live in Saudi Arabia to escape the Islamic suicide bombers in your own country that need not care who dies ?
Muslim supreme

UK

#36947 Feb 13, 2013
Israels weapons are basically American tax payers money flying around the Middle East Lol ! What will happen if the American Tax payers become aware of this ? Israel is living on borrowed time . The reson Israel made it this far is because the Arab American dictators like Saudi Arabia support you guys ? We need to take out thos Saudi kings as soon as possible !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada sending 69 'advisers' to Iraq: Isn't tha... 34 min local action 1
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr Foo 1,135
Obama's ISIS Plan Divides Iraq War Veterans In ... 6 hr Jeff Brightone 2
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 9 hr barefoot2626 95
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? Wed NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 35
Homeland Security bulletin warns ISIS may strik... Wed Biff Dugan 1
Ukraine parliament ratifies EU pact Wed UKRAINE in NATO 1
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE