Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,850
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Tom

Australia

#36885 Feb 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The biography of Capt. ondigo is answer to your query!!
Who ? Nonsense

Your islamic success http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/ looks like a failure to me .

What a horrible a place you lot have create for the muslim people, that they risk there lives to get to the christian world.

Is that success ?
Raj

Australia

#36886 Feb 10, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not interested, muppet:
YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL
AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert
PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,
PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs.
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville Stupidest One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.
NEVER RETURN
Vomit up some more muslim filth !!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36887 Feb 10, 2013
Raj wrote:
<quoted text>
Vomit up some more muslim filth !!
My dear INDIAN FRIEND, no one wants you here. Go back to your jungle india. Before criticizing others know who you are first.
Kieth

Australia

#36888 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear INDIAN FRIEND, no one wants you here. Go back to your jungle india. Before criticizing others know who you are first.
No no no , you got it all wrong. We don't want these trouble making law breaking muslims scum attacking our police.

Didn't see any indians Screaming In The Street, and smashing our police cars.

http://images.smh.com.au/2012/09/16/3640303/a...

Absolute filth.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36889 Feb 10, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ? Nonsense
Your islamic success http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/ looks like a failure to me .
What a horrible a place you lot have create for the muslim people, that they risk there lives to get to the christian world.
Is that success ?
Wait and time will tell..

The latest news is that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the Western Hemisphere of the world.

Do some thing about it.

You must kill at least 1 billion Muslims in the next few decades to restore the balance!!
SandCastle

Narellan, Australia

#36891 Feb 10, 2013
coolboyshane wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Indians do not live in jungles. Where did you get the concept? Maybe you also think most Asians live in bamboo thickets and Canadians live in igloos? Chances, are they already had a sophisticated civilisation famous for its breakthrough in medicine, mathematics, philosophy, religion, urban planning and irrigation whilst yours were still living in straw thatched huts in the forests.

Before criticizing others know who you are first lol.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36892 Feb 11, 2013
T3 wrote:
MUQ the question is not whether you agree or not with Islamic history, but did it happen.
• Did the 9th century Caliphates (mu'tazalites) declare the Quran man made?
• Did the Caliphates declare that there were messengers prior and post Muhammad ?
• Did the Mu'tazalittes declare that 'Muhammad got many things wrong and the Quran required substantial correction, including the large parts of the Quran plagiarized from Judaism but intepreted incorrectly?
• Did the Mu'tazillites also declare the Quran could not be 'eternal' or pre-existing, it instead evolved from the red sea Jews and the Yemmenites eg Tuba'h's books of rules which is identical to the original social and relgious codification later contained in quranic sura's.
The question again is not whether you agree or not or even your opinion at all. These people had access to far more information than you and were only 200 years after Muhammad so fully aware of how muhhammad and the Quran evolved.
The only question to you is this.
Did this actually happen and with records as to this happening in the 9th century?
Yes or No.
Ans.

I don't know why your record needle has stuck at MOTAZILA.

What they said and did is neither here nor there. Why should I waste my time with MOTAZILA?

No book of TUBBA was anywhere like Quran. Sayings of wise men and past prophets are present in all parts of the world.

Quran is a totally different thing. It is revelation from God Almighty.

And if some one has any doubt, let them bring a book like Quran or 10 chapters like it or even 1 chapter like it.

So instead of wasting your time on these useless questions, you should be working to bring some thing like Quran and beat this challenge.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36893 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest news is that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the Western Hemisphere of the world.
Do some thing about it.
You must kill at least 1 billion Muslims in the next few decades to restore the balance!!
Muslims are doing it without any outside help

Australia

#36894 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I don't know why your record needle has stuck at MOTAZILA.
What they said and did is neither here nor there. Why should I waste my time with MOTAZILA?
No book of TUBBA was anywhere like Quran. Sayings of wise men and past prophets are present in all parts of the world.
Quran is a totally different thing. It is revelation from God Almighty.
And if some one has any doubt, let them bring a book like Quran or 10 chapters like it or even 1 chapter like it.
So instead of wasting your time on these useless questions, you should be working to bring some thing like Quran and beat this challenge.
Your selective memory is very bias
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#36895 Feb 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are doing it without any outside help
Your selective memory is very bias
We are not interested, gobbledegook:

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL
AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert
PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,

PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville Stupidest One of the Adelaideans FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.

NEVER RETURN
Mr Punjab

Vijayawada, India

#36896 Feb 11, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Indians do not live in jungles. Where did you get the concept? Maybe you also think most Asians live in bamboo thickets and Canadians live in igloos? Chances, are they already had a sophisticated civilisation famous for its breakthrough in medicine, mathematics, philosophy, religion, urban planning and irrigation whilst yours were still living in straw thatched huts in the forests.
Before criticizing others know who you are first lol.
Don't forget pooping in the street. That was a good breakthrough.
We Indians are known for our free range pooping practices and our carefree manners.
Urban planning is much easier when you don't have to plan for sewers.
SandCastle

Narellan, Australia

#36897 Feb 11, 2013
Mr Punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget pooping in the street. That was a good breakthrough.
We Indians are known for our free range pooping practices and our carefree manners.
Urban planning is much easier when you don't have to plan for sewers.
Nothing but a dirty off hand insult; or a rather pathetic attempt at sardonic humour. The Indian "success" we witness today was the not the same ten thousand years ago. As with all civilisations. I highly doubt you are Indian. As I am not either. So yes, Indians defecate in the streets and live horrid conditions in the 21st century. What exactly is your point?

Australia

#36898 Feb 11, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not interested, gobbledegook:
NEVER RETURN
What are your studying at the Univerity ?

Australia

#36899 Feb 11, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but a dirty off hand insult; or a rather pathetic attempt at sardonic humour. The Indian "success" we witness today was the not the same ten thousand years ago. As with all civilisations. I highly doubt you are Indian. As I am not either. So yes, Indians defecate in the streets and live horrid conditions in the 21st century. What exactly is your point?
They do it because they know different.
I wonder if their is a market for toilets that dont need much cleaning and don't need water.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36900 Feb 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your studying at the Univerity ?
They do it because they know different.
I wonder if their is a market for toilets that dont need much cleaning and don't need water.
We are not interested, HnuMAN gobbledegook:

NEVER RETURN
Swine eating Australians

UK

#36902 Feb 11, 2013
Are the swine retards ready for round 2
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36903 Feb 11, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-

Chapter-Four

Islam a Universal way of life:

01. After embracing Islam I realised that one of the most important duties in Islam is to seek authentic Islamic Knowledge. Knowledge sets one free from biases, superstitious beliefs, narrow-mindedness, hasty judgments and so forth.

02. It also liberates one from the enslavement of the mind. The more books I read on Islam, the more I felt that Islam was simply natural and close to my heart, as if it was something I had been yearning for and believed in but was not informed of by anybody.

03. The more I read, the more I wanted to read and this feeling has never stopped. All praise and thanks be to Allah, The feeling that I will never know enough still lingers in my mind and so the reading continues.

04. In the process of reading I discovered that what I was taught in the Church about Islam was not true. They taught that Islam began in Saudi Arabia and was brought by Mohammad, that it is the religion of Arabs who worship Mohammad.

05. I found that Islam was not only the religion brought by Prophet Mohammad, but it was in fact the religion of all prophets. For indeed, all the prophets from Adam, the first prophet up to Mohammad the last prophet, they were all Muslims in the sense that they all submitted their wills to the Will of God. As Quran says

“The same religion has He established fro you as that which He enjoined on Noah, that which We have sent by inspiration to you- and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus that you should remain steadfast in religion and make no divisions there in (42:13)

(Abridged)

IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36904 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some thing about it.
Thats a bullshit statment quoted only by muslims to hide the fact that the only success islam has for its growth around the world is by forced conversions and threatning to kill anyone who chooses to leave islam.

The only growth in western countries is from immigrants pushing themselvs into western countries, and the only way they grow that number is by not associating themselves with the western host so as to avoid muslims converting to western religions.

Fact is , many muslims that do come to western countries actually relise the falsness of there religion and run from it.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36905 Feb 11, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a bullshit statment quoted only by muslims to hide the fact that the only success islam has for its growth around the world is by forced conversions and threatning to kill anyone who chooses to leave islam.
The only growth in western countries is from immigrants pushing themselvs into western countries, and the only way they grow that number is by not associating themselves with the western host so as to avoid muslims converting to western religions.
Fact is , many muslims that do come to western countries actually relise the falsness of there religion and run from it.
Who is forcibly converting Christians to become Muslim in USA, Britain, Italy, France, Germany,.....India to become Muslim?

The reality is that if you become Muslim in these country, your life becomes difficult.

Yet

and I repeat Yet

These is not a single day gone when scores of Non Muslims accept Islam in these countries.

The power of any religion is not how it spreads when in power, it is when it spreads while it is not in power and being looked down.

It is almost 12 years to the events of 9/11. How many Christian converts to Islam left Islam and went back to Christianity?

Islam and Muslims have only Gained New converts after 9/11 and lost very few!!

This is power of Islam!!

A bigot like you ill never see it, because you only see what is shown to you!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36906 Feb 11, 2013
Critical analysis of Islam is finally finding out the truth about this false ideology

MÜNSTER, Germany -- Muhammad Sven Kalisch, a Muslim convert and Germany's first professor of Islamic theology, fasts during the Muslim holy month, doesn't like to shake hands with Muslim women and has spent years studying Islamic scripture. Islam, he says, guides his life.

So it came as something of a surprise when Prof. Kalisch announced the fruit of his theological research. His conclusion: The Prophet Muhammad probably never existed.
Theology Without Muhammad

Read a translated excerpt from "Islamic Theology Without the Historic Muhammad -- Comments on the Challenges of the Historical-Critical Method for Islamic Thinking" by Professor Kalisch.

Muslims, not surprisingly, are outraged. Even Danish cartoonists who triggered global protests a couple of years ago didn't portray the Prophet as fictional. German police, worried about a violent backlash, told the professor to move his religious-studies center to more-secure premises.

"We had no idea he would have ideas like this," says Thomas Bauer, a fellow academic at Münster University who sat on a committee that appointed Prof. Kalisch. "I'm a more orthodox Muslim than he is, and I'm not a Muslim."

When Prof. Kalisch took up his theology chair four years ago, he was seen as proof that modern Western scholarship and Islamic ways can mingle -- and counter the influence of radical preachers in Germany. He was put in charge of a new program at Münster, one of Germany's oldest and most respected universities, to train teachers in state schools to teach Muslim pupils about their faith.

Muslim leaders cheered and joined an advisory board at his Center for Religious Studies. Politicians hailed the appointment as a sign of Germany's readiness to absorb some three million Muslims into mainstream society. But, says Andreas Pinkwart, a minister responsible for higher education in this north German region, "the results are disappointing."

Prof. Kalisch, who insists he's still a Muslim, says he knew he would get in trouble but wanted to subject Islam to the same scrutiny as Christianity and Judaism. German scholars of the 19th century, he notes, were among the first to raise questions about the historical accuracy of the Bible.

Many scholars of Islam question the accuracy of ancient sources on Muhammad's life. The earliest biography, of which no copies survive, dated from roughly a century after the generally accepted year of his death, 632, and is known only by references to it in much later texts. But only a few scholars have doubted Muhammad's existence. Most say his life is better documented than that of Jesus.
[Sven Muhammad Kalish]

Muhammad Sven Kalish

"Of course Muhammad existed," says Tilman Nagel, a scholar in Göttingen and author of a new book, "Muhammad: Life and Legend." The Prophet differed from the flawless figure of Islamic tradition, Prof. Nagel says, but "it is quite astonishing to say that thousands and thousands of pages about him were all forged" and there was no such person.

All the same, Prof. Nagel has signed a petition in support of Prof. Kalisch, who has faced blistering criticism from Muslim groups and some secular German academics. "We are in Europe," Prof. Nagel says. "Education is about thinking, not just learning by heart."

Read more at:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226699092796...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Easterners crossing border from Mexico? ... 15 hr American Werewolves 4
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) Thu tarmo 1,087
The President and Congress Finally Tackle the G... Nov 26 Geoff 1
Canadian surgeons reconstruct people wounded in... Nov 25 Lukashenko is Dr ... 5
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 25 Pizza Pie 276,639
Look at parallels between Northern Ireland, Gaza (May '08) Nov 25 OccupyThis 17
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Nov 24 Dutchman 3

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE