Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46752 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

The Aggrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#36945 Feb 13, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you MUQ's press secretary ?
Ki GOGOT Sa, lamerde nec cone ecrire gobbledegook?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36946 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Will you pay for my Visa fee and Air Ticket for me to come and have 'On Site Inspection"?
And have you taken permission from our Shielaa the Great for such visit.
So many of your countrymen have "boasted" that they 'Do not fear Muslims"…but your post shows that you are Scare Shit of Muslims!!
When only so few Muslims are able to terrorize you like this, what would be your condition when Muslims are in majority in your country?
May be all of you would Scramble to Isreal for Protection!!
Is that why you live in Saudi Arabia to escape the Islamic suicide bombers in your own country that need not care who dies ?
Muslim supreme

UK

#36947 Feb 13, 2013
Israels weapons are basically American tax payers money flying around the Middle East Lol ! What will happen if the American Tax payers become aware of this ? Israel is living on borrowed time . The reson Israel made it this far is because the Arab American dictators like Saudi Arabia support you guys ? We need to take out thos Saudi kings as soon as possible !
The Aggrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

#36948 Feb 13, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am to show courtesy towards you then I expect you to show courtesy towards others like Shiela, for can you prove that what you say is more true than what they say ?
Instead of ignoring their posts I expect you to debate in a civilized tone facts proving them wrong.
We expect you to:

PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTORs.

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase" a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs SHEMALES.

NEVER RETURN
MUQ more Taqiyya

Australia

#36949 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I don't know why your record needle has stuck at MOTAZILA.
What they said and did is neither here nor there. Why should I waste my time with MOTAZILA?
No book of TUBBA was anywhere like Quran. Sayings of wise men and past prophets are present in all parts of the world.
Quran is a totally different thing. It is revelation
from God Almighty.
And if some one has any doubt, let them bring a book like Quran or 10 chapters like it or even 1 chapter like it.
So instead of wasting your time on these useless questions, you should be working to bring some thing like Quran and beat this challenge.
MUQ if I can say as a reasonable person and observer over a good period of time on this particular topic, your Taqiyya has good worse as well as your ability to understand questions asked of you.
Deobrandi's (and Salifis and other subsects, even Dalit) are meant to encompass some logic or at least sophistication in rebuttal when promoting Islamic recidivism.
Taqiyya or lying and deception to non believers is meant to be applied when 'defending islam'.
Not lying for the sake of it or cursory dismissal of a key or fundamental question.
Perhaps you have other problems or the fact that no matter what you say, there is a far more experienced and knowledgeable audience than you on matters around the apostasy of Islam.
Anyway the point again is this :
Did Islam itself declare in the 9th century that the Quran was man made, not miracle and in many matters it was incorrect.
Did Islam itself (again these were the caliphates with the vested authority to represent what is or is not Islam..)- did they declare there were many messengers before and after muhammad ?
Now we know from Islam itself and also historical evidence that this is true.
All that is being asked of you here is that do you accept this is true?
You can't apply Taqiyya to a denial of what Islam once believed as you then contradict Islam and that is perverting Islam (shirk).
You can say they were wrong, changed their mind, the ignorant and the 'miracle believers'(another sin in Islam) regained control etc.
Taqiyya can only be applied to 'defend islam' not contradict or deny Islam.
So having established by your own admission that you practice Taqiyya incorrectly, and you are also guilty of shirk (miracle worship), as well as tasweer and many other sins before Allah..

Let's try again so you can redeem youself in front of Allah.

Did the calliphate(s) of Islam in the 9th century rule that the Quran was man made, there were many mistakes, Muhammad was but one of many messengers before and after him ?

Remember no Taqiyya can be applied by you on actual Islamic history as it is taught to you, otherwise you greatly offend Allah, Muhammad (pbuh) and all of Islam by lying to other muslims.

After you say yes this actually happened, then reflect on why Taqiyya needs to exist (only in Islam btw) and whether you have sinned greatly many times by embellishing, distorting, denigrating, and deceiving unnecessarily to non believers and thus to the discredit of Islam.

The penalty for a muslim practicing bad Taqiyya, shirk (miracles as you now admit, object worship, denigration of others beliefs) and tasweer which you appear almost proud of - are amongst the worst sins of Islam.

So here's your chance to redeem yourself.

Did the above 9th century events, as stated and recorded in Islamic history actually happen ?
Yes or No.

#36950 Feb 13, 2013
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
decietful, dishonest HINDUSTINKS SheilaaCACA the Female GameteFOOKWIT Since: Jun 12 14,293 from a RATchitt Location hidden
#36825 4 min ago
spammed:
To be continued
The FAGgrolite Busters wrote:
Not To be continued deceitful, dishonest Sheilaa
LOG OUT.
Click to unlock any hidden RATchitt CACALatrine locations.
LOG-IN, and always post without your HINDUSTANI TROLL location 'hidden' or masking it.
Don't be naughty .
Tom

East Maitland, Australia

#36951 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Enjoy, what you can and time is there.
Nazis also were enjoying to sending those 6 million Jews to the Gas Chambers.
Isreal might have won many wars, but they have to loose the battle.
Mean while you continue with your boast.
1.3 Million Jews beat the shit out of 1.5 Billion Muslims!!
And they did, 3rd century people on camels and donkeys are no match for industrious hard working technical minded 20th century people.

Egypt reviewed the causes of its loss of the 1967 war. Issues that were identified included "the individualistic bureaucratic leadership"; "promotions on the basis of loyalty, not expertise, and the army's fear of telling Nasser the truth"; lack of intelligence; and better Israeli weapons, command, organization, and will to fight

Muslim country's are no match for our peaceful Jewish friends, you lot can not compete or except the truth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War#Conc...
SandCastle

Kellyville, Australia

#36952 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Will you pay for my Visa fee and Air Ticket for me to come and have 'On Site Inspection"?
And have you taken permission from our Shielaa the Great for such visit.
So many of your countrymen have "boasted" that they 'Do not fear Muslims"…but your post shows that you are Scare Shit of Muslims!!
When only so few Muslims are able to terrorize you like this, what would be your condition when Muslims are in majority in your country?
May be all of you would Scramble to Isreal for Protection!!
The jester changes the subject of his gross lies of vast muslim suffering in the west! Or do you think your lame whining will change any of the muslim issues shown around the world.

I am not willing to pay for your ticket; physical inspection of these poor muslims down under is simply more irrefutable than other sources. But of, course; cling on to the muslim victimisation. You are un-salvageable.

And what has my countrymen got to do with my opinion? You should know that our atheist female prime minister has already had a stern warning indirectly to muslims who have chosen to come to this land yet refuse to tolerate or become the way of Australian life. The French and German have said otherwise.

Bloodthirsty Hyenas with not outward perception or blatant denial. Like you; the rape opportunist and booty collector.

God is calling the shots; not you, or the false Allah purported by the masses. We shall see who is laughing at the end of the day Jester.
Dude

UK

#36953 Feb 13, 2013
The Quran says" who wish can except and who wish can reject" that means if you decide to convert to christianity or any other religion you may do so its up to you . That shows the Holy Quran promotes democracy .
UpYoursTurbanHea d

Russia

#36954 Feb 13, 2013
It is good toilet paper the Koran. Also reading it gives you the shits so it cures any constipation.
It has many uses.

#36955 Feb 13, 2013
Dude wrote:
The Quran says" who wish can except and who wish can reject" that means if you decide to convert to christianity or any other religion you may do so its up to you . That shows the Holy Quran promotes democracy .
Where does it say that ?
wedled

Monessen, PA

#36956 Feb 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
I doubt the fear seriously
MUQ easter

Villawood, Australia

#36957 Feb 13, 2013
Muq you might like this.
Easter buns are on sale in Australia.
We celebrate the ancient pagan spring fertility rituals of eggs etc as well as incorporate horus and many others in our fetishing of Jesus as a god and false miracles (Jesus that's the failed lying deceiving no good useless prophet that Muhammad said made such a mess and he had to fix it up as stated in sura 4 :157/158 and as taught to all Muslims.

The hot cross buns are some dough with raisins and you toast them.
They have big christian crosses on them.
On the packet it says they are Halal.
See we are inclusive & considerate.

#36958 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ easter wrote:
Muq you might like this.
We celebrate the ancient pagan spring fertility rituals of eggs etc as well as incorporate horus and many others in our fetishing of Jesus as a god and false miracles (Jesus that's the failed lying deceiving no good useless prophet that Muhammad said made such a mess and he had to fix it up as stated in sura 4 :157/158 and as taught to all Muslims.
That is a big "WOW" .
Fancy an Islamic bakery supporting Christian and Pagan beliefs
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36959 Feb 13, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-

Islam: A peaceful and Tolerant religion:

Another discovery that struck me was that contrary to the media portrayed- that Islam is a religion of war and violence—I found Islam to be very reasonable and peaceful way of life.

It is not aloof from reason, it is a missionary faith that enjoins its followers to preach their religion peacefully, and establish dialog on the common ground of wisdom, good preaching and understanding.

“Say O people of the book! Come to common terms as between you and us: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him…”(3:64)

“Revile not those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they, out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance….”(6:108)

“Invite (all) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and argue with them in a way that are best….”(16:125)

Furthermore, I found Islam to be more tolerant that either Judaism or Christianity, Muslims are taught to believe in all Prophets and Messengers without discriminating, looking down or rejecting others.

In fact one would not be a true Muslim unless he believed in all the prophets that God inspired, including Moses, Jesus, and Mohammad (peace be upon them).

“Say we believe in Allah and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the tribes and in the (books given to) Moses, Jesus and the prophets from their Lord….”(3:84)

Islam not only allows Muslims to eat food slaughtered and prepared by Jews and Christians, but furthermore Muslim men are allowed to marry chaste women from these religions.

Islam says that closes to love and compassion to Muslims are those who call themselves Christians.

(Abridged)

IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36960 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ easter wrote:
Muq you might like this.
Yeah and I also heard that they have "Koshar Swine meat" also in supermarkets.

They would do anything to get a few extra dollars. Even to the point of selling their own mothers.

Some people say that Western People's God is Dollar, so when they see "In God we trust" printed on their Dollar Bills, they think it says "In Dollar We Trust"
Tom

Australia

#36961 Feb 13, 2013
Is this more Islamic SUCCESS Muq ?

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...

Peaceful people live in peaceful lands, denounce your evil murderous religion.
Success or Failure

Australia

#36962 Feb 13, 2013
Cover your face hair and hands you little Muslim Slut !

You may arouse Muslim Men.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2012/09/...

You are 11 years old and are of Breeding age, you will not walk around like uncovered meat.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/m...

He said women were "weapons" used by "Satan" to control men.

If you are gang raped you are to blame. Then your brother will have to kill you.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Article.aspx...
Success or Failure

Australia

#36963 Feb 13, 2013
The United Nations estimates that 5,000 women and girls are murdered annually by male relatives.

"The majority of these murders had nothing to do with protecting the honor of families. They were carried out for various criminal reasons. Often women are killed during family or financial disputes, and then the men claim the honor killing defense to get reduced sentences," Hussein says.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/georgia-news/Father...

Shameful Culture.

And boat loads of christian men women and children are fleeing to muslim nations to convert to islam ... Ha ha ha

Wake up to your self LIAR.
Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#36964 Feb 13, 2013
Poor ole MUQ, is buried in facts of how evil his religion is and how damaged it is due to the filty conduct of his fellow muslims and his only defence is to keep posting some redicules story about someones journy from good to evil.

People transition from the light to darkness every day MUQ, we see this by the conduct of your fellow muslims, we see this as commanded by your prophet.

The reason so many convirt to islam from inside prision systems is because there quite often already evil people and like the message of evil that is preached to them from your koran.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Tim Scott: Trump needs 'personal connectio... Sun Rev Cash Dollar 2
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Aug 20 GED Grad 4
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Aug 19 Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Aug 19 Tex- 35
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... Aug 19 Proud Yankee 2
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) Aug 17 C Kersey 52
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 16 crusty 276,629
More from around the web