I don't like the Islamic Success MuqMy Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-
12. Do you know that you need both faith and good deeds to be saved? Y/N
James 2: 14-26
13. Do you ask only God to forgive your Sins?: Y/N
“And when you stand praying, forgive, if you want your Father who is in heaven to forgive your sins. But of you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is heaven forgive your sins”(Mark: 11:25-26)
14. Do you know that No Man can carry the sin of another?: Y/N
“The father shall not be put to death fort he children, nor shall the children be put to death for the fathers, every man shall be put to death for his own sin”(Deut. 24:16)
Also see Ezekiel 18:20-21 and Jeremiah 31:29-30
15. Do you know that Jesus himself always prayed to God: Y/N
“Father , if you be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but your will be done…” Luke 22:42)
Also see Hebrews 5:7
16. Do you know that Jesus showed all those signs not with his own power? Y/N
“I do nothing on my own authority, but I say only what Father has instructed me”(John 8:28)
“No it is rather by God’s power that I drive out demons, and this proves that Kingdom of God has already come to you”(Luke 11:20)
17. Do you know that Jesus’ message was not for all people? Y/N
“Jesus sent his twelve disciples instructing “Do not go into the way of Gentiles, or Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”(Matt. 10:5-6)
Also see Matt. 15:21-28
18. Do you know Jesus has two contradictory genealogies in the Two Gospels? Y/N
Matthew 1:6-16 mentions 25 forefathers between Abraham and Jesus, while Luke 3:23-31 mentions 52 Forefathers between Abraham and Jesus.
And there are at least 12 clear contradictions and errors between them and other OT books.
19. Do you greet people with Jesus’ greetings? Y/N
Jesus’s usual greeting was “peace be with you”. How many Christians use this greeting today?
While most Muslims still use the same greeting every time they meet each other.
20. Do you know that Jesus used to put his face down to earth while praying (same way as Muslims do every time they pray)? Y/N
“And he went a little further and fell on his face and prayed”(Matt. 26:39)
Also see Joshua 5:15, 1 Kings 18:42, Numbers 20:6, Genesis 17:3
Showing that Abraham. Moses, Aaron, Joshua, David all praying the same way as Muslims do all the time.
IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Muslims hate each other, seem failure to me , what do you think ?