Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,685)

Showing posts 33,681 - 33,700 of42,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The GAY Maderator Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindustani crap
We will keep our ineffective behaviour until you:.

Log out - erase your RATchitt pit latrine Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

Log back in - never mask or hide your HINDUSTANI location again.

LMAO!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jake Bradock wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee MUQ you must be the worlds only true muslim, all the muslims you say aren`t following islam are constantly quoteing your koran and the so called sacred words of mohummed to justify there evil deeds.
Why arn`t you so called true muslims screaming from every roof top and denouncing the muslims who pervert your religion ?
The answer is because secretly you want them to do what they are doing, you want them to advance the cause of islam in any form into any nation at any cost......dont you ?
I`ve seen many srmons from immams
I really feel "flattered" when you say, I am the "world's ONLY true Muslim".....but have you seen my actions? No way, you have only seen my posts on these thread.

How can you make such a big claim by just seeing my posts.

I know that no one can be a perfect Muslim having done no action that goes against Islam, that is not possible.

But on a practical level, we have role models in the conducts of our Prophet, his Companions and those who came after them. On individual level, millions of Muslims try to follow these examples.

But when it comes to as a society or group, there is not a single Muslim country that follows Islam in all of its teachings.

There are some departments or areas, where they do not want Islamic teachings to be applied. Most important of these relate to Politics and Economy.

There is hardly any ruler of any Muslim country, who would present himself under Islamic laws on his own conduct and living. They would lecture others but would never allow their own lives and their financial gains to be looked into.

They would try every trick to hang to power and disregard the views of public who wants them out of power. The conflicts we see in most Muslim countries is tussle between Rulers to hang on to power versus their opponents who want them out.

I did not criticise any individual Muslim of not following islam, but the Nations of not being Islamic. There is difference between the two.
Serpent

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So if we are in 21st Century, we should think that "Nothing happened in any thing before 21st century"?
When your country was formed? Should we not discuss it how it was formed and created?
You must know your history and your past, to define your future. Should you not?
Regarding # 2, you did not pose any remark, how could I answer it?
Hahaha, your just looking for excuses because you have no answers to my questions because you know I'm right.
Just tell me what contributions muslims have made from muslim countries that benefit mankind today in the last 100 years!!
In #2 I said muslims can't build a decent country and can't organize sh^t.
So give me comments where I'm wrong, if I am. No false claims please!!
SandCastle

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are again confusing Islam with Muslims. Islam has no problem, Muslims have many and that is because they do not follow Islamic teachings on every thing.
They want to have a cross between Islamic and Modern Materialistic teachings and you cannot travel on two busses at the same time, can you?
Much like communism; an unattainable implementation. People are born with free will and as such; attempting through violence, exclusion, torture will ultimately fail to cage free thinking individuals. "Mischief" makes a term, a common term parallel to Christian outlook towards muslims and jews during the zealous Spanish inquisition.

Much like communism; yes very interesting. No wonder muslims in europe can act so fanatical. Perhaps they realise what must be done.
MUQ To Answer Please

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MUQ Mali case study of Islam.
French forces have taken all the key towns that were occupied by Islamic militants.
Unopposed.
Amid scenes of wild celebration, the liberation of Mali from Islamic sharia jihadist's sets the scene for further liberation of Islamic terror.
Iniitally the islamucic jihadist's were welcomed by the locals as develoment of the promises of islam. However after months of terror and
violence the local population regretted their acoomodating of the Islamists who resorted to extreme measures dictated by the Quran and Islamic law. Dress, tv, phones, food, social interaction, corruption and bullying quickly became systemic organized religious violence
waged against the mali people.
The western forces have now removed this reign of terror.
As the Islamists retreat they destroyed many cultural icons and heritage of Mali in a demonstation of spite and gross defiling of any history or religious beliefs they did not agree with.
MUQ - what say you now to the peaceful and serene values of Islam including toleration of other culture values and beliefs.
Mali as per many others demonstrates most clearly the Taqiyya practiced by islamist and that
being a muslim is either to be a subjugator of others or a victim.
Beyond any doubt is the violent and non tolerant nature of Islam by example.
This is why the world fears Islam.
MUQ To Answer 2

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
01. Here is Surah 4:157-158 for you
"And they (i.e. Jews) said (in boast): "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of God" , but they killed him not, nor crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow- for a surety they killed him not"
"Nay, God raised him up unto Himself, and God
is Exalted in power, Wise"
Now where in these verses, Jesus is mocked and accused of being an imposter and deception? Just because Matthew says some thing and Mark says something and Luke says
something and John says something else, will make the Crucifixion of Jesus a reality?
Quran put forward what happened to jesus, he did not die on cross, but God took him away before he was arrested.
Is it glorifying Jesus or Mocking Jesus? Is it you who are full of deception or Islam and Quran?
And Trinity is likewise something which is only in your imaginations. In reality there is No Trinity!!
02. Our prophet was one of the Mightiest
Messenger of God along with Noah, Abraham. Moses and jesus. We do not rate one prophet over other, Each was given some special favors and honors by God.
But we follow the Last prophet, because he is
the prophet to be followed till the day of judgment.
03. There is nothing called taqaiyya in islam, it is only in your imagination and there is no cure for hallucination, is it?
Muhammad and all Islam clearly belittle Jesus as an imposter and deny he is the son of god.
Read the sura properly. It's so muhhammad can demean Jesus to an equal prophet to himself and also that he lied after crucifixion to his followers.
Jesus warned of false prophets after him.
You will also stand in judgment of God Lord Jesus Christ and you will be cast into hellfire and damnation for preaching heresy unless you repent. Whether you do it now or in front of Jesus the Lord God is up to you. The true god is a forgiving god, and our heaven is for all who repent, even Muslims.
MUQ Islam 9th cent

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

In the 9th century, 3 successive caliphates which are the highest ruling authority in Islam ruled that:
The Quran was man made, confected and incorrect. And that the quran needed major retrospective revision because it had misinterpreted much of the judaustic foundation it was based on.
That Muhammad was not a prophet but a messenger, a lot of the message was incorrectly understood or scribes, and there were other and equal messengers of god before and after
Muhammad.
These Caliphates spoke the truth in an attempt to correct, revise and modernize the Quran.
Unfortunately after a considerable period, Islam was then overtaken by reactionary fundamentalism and thus Islam lost the chance to fix and correct many of the obvious issues in it's religious structure, untrue fables and miracles, myths and false intepretation that so plague it today.
MUQ any comment on this little known but correct fact about Islam ?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The GAY Maderator Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not interested:
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs
NEVER RETURN
If you weren't interested,you would not reply, dimwit.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

As a muslim MUQ you have truely mastered the art of Taqiyya.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I really feel "flattered" when you say, I am the "world's ONLY true Muslim".....but have you seen my actions? No way, you have only seen my posts on these thread.
I know that no one can be a perfect Muslim having done no action that goes against Islam, that is not possible.
But on a practical level, we have role models in the conducts of our Prophet, his Companions and those who came after them. On individual level, millions of Muslims try to follow these examples.
But when it comes to as a society or group, there is not a single Muslim country that follows Islam in all of its teachings.
There are some departments or areas, where they do not want Islamic teachings to be applied. Most important of these relate to Politics and Economy.
There is hardly any ruler of any Muslim country, who would present himself under Islamic laws on his own conduct and living. They would lecture others but would never allow their own lives and their financial gains to be looked into.
They would try every trick to hang to power and disregard the views of public who wants them out of power. The conflicts we see in most Muslim countries is tussle between Rulers to hang on to power versus their opponents who want them out.
I did not criticise any individual Muslim of not following Islam, but the Nations of not being Islamic. There is difference between the two.
When speaking of leaders do you mean Islamic in name only to garner the support of the inhabitants leading to a long and fruitful life in power ?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

wrote:

Well lets look at it this way, If God wanted the Muslims to have Israel, why cant 1.5 billion Muslims, with the help of Allah, kick out a few million Jews?

I mean Allah and 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS??

I think God is saying something, but you are just not listening.

Actually there are only 900 million Catholics

and there is one country run 100% along catholic beliefs, its call the Vatican City.

Get you facts right stupid.

I keep hearing how there is no one following the true Islam, yet it no one is doing that, how would YOU know? If it is so hard to understand, that must mean you Allah is not that smart? If he was smart he would not have made so many mistakes in the Qu'ran?
So do you blame Allah for being stupid?

Or maybe you are stupid? Or maybe all Muslims are stupid? Who are you blaming? Surely not Allah, because in the Qu'ran it says all things are ordained by Allah, So allah has F**ked up pretty bad hasnt he?

Well MUQ?
Ans.

01. If that was the case, then we can say:

a. God wanted those 6 million Jews to die at the hand of Nazis?

b. God wanted that Jews be persecuted by Christians for past 2000 years?

You get confused between what God allows to happen versus what God likes.

You are right, God is saying to Muslims "This is the depth to which you have fallen by not becoming true Muslims, do you want to improve or continue your slide to lower depths"?

02. Do not belittle Catholics, they claim to be more than 2.0 Billions.

So you are deluded to consider Vatican as a Nation? Have you seen a tiger in a zoo cage? Is he really a tiger or show piece? That is Vatican as a "country" for you!!

03. On individual levels there might be millions of Muslims who try to be honest and follow Islamic teachings into their personal level, but as a nation, there is not even a single Muslim country, which follows Islam in all its working.

a. It is NEWS to me that there are mistakes in Quran. It is the false standards that you use to judge Quran.

b. Allah has given humans freedom to act, and that is why we see so much injustice in the world.

c. If the human life on earth was not a test, only angels be living on this earth.

d. I know you are too puffed up to know this "little difference" between what Happens on this Earth and what Allah likes.
Jeff

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If that was the case, then we can say:
a. God wanted those 6 million Jews to die at the hand of Nazis?
b. God wanted that Jews be persecuted by Christians for past 2000 years?
You get confused between what God allows to happen versus what God likes.
You are right, God is saying to Muslims "This is the depth to which you have fallen by not becoming true Muslims, do you want to improve or continue your slide to lower depths"?
02. Do not belittle Catholics, they claim to be more than 2.0 Billions.
So you are deluded to consider Vatican as a Nation? Have you seen a tiger in a zoo cage? Is he really a tiger or show piece? That is Vatican as a "country" for you!!
03. On individual levels there might be millions of Muslims who try to be honest and follow Islamic teachings into their personal level, but as a nation, there is not even a single Muslim country, which follows Islam in all its working.
a. It is NEWS to me that there are mistakes in Quran. It is the false standards that you use to judge Quran.
b. Allah has given humans freedom to act, and that is why we see so much injustice in the world.
c. If the human life on earth was not a test, only angels be living on this earth.
d. I know you are too puffed up to know this "little difference" between what Happens on this Earth and what Allah likes.
Hello MUQ the Vatican represents Catholics who act like Catholics do all their lives much the same as Muslims but the difference being they moved on and evolved as society did and framed themselves as superior in life and in death .
The Pope is their supreme being on this earth who fills their minds with hope for a future and is mobbed everywhere he goes so I ask of you what have you got within Islam that could come anywhere near the Pope and that of the Catholics ?
The Vatican hold more power than you could ever hope to understand and they do this from the smallest country in the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not interested:
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs
NEVER RETURN
Dimwit,hehehe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not interested:
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR Neville FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian.
YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs
NEVER RETURN
You were very interested before .
Is spamming us all get a bit much for your program ,delete program
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello MUQ the Vatican represents Catholics who act like Catholics do all their lives much the same as Muslims but the difference being they moved on and evolved as society did and framed themselves as superior in life and in death .
The Pope is their supreme being on this earth who fills their minds with hope for a future and is mobbed everywhere he goes so I ask of you what have you got within Islam that could come anywhere near the Pope and that of the Catholics ?
The Vatican hold more power than you could ever hope to understand and they do this from the smallest country in the world.
I know Vatican has much more power than any one can appreciate.

That is why Pope has apologized to Jews for their mistreatment.

Pope has apologized to Muslims for Crusade wars.

Pope has apologized to people was sexual misconduct of priests and bishops and financial bungling of men of God.

Pope can do "nothing" but issue statements "condemning" Divorce, Abortion, Sodomy and Lesbian relationships.

Pope will see "women" and "Sodomite" and "lesbian" preachers and priest before he is dead.

Christianity "has" toe evolve because it is not perfect.

I Know Vatican is the "Most Powerful Country" of the world?

It makes a good public copy!! The buildings and surroundings are marvelous.

All these beautiful dresses, musics, smiling faces can deceive any one.... have you ever tried to see "behind" these smiling faces? Try and you shall find out!!
Serpent

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All these beautiful dresses, musics, smiling faces can deceive any one.... have you ever tried to see "behind" these smiling faces? Try and you shall find out!!
Oh wise muslim one, why don't you tell us what we will find out if we look behind these smiling faces???

You stupid barbaric Muslims, you have no beauty in your culture, no dance, no music, no laughter, no theater, no sports, no such equivalent of Olympics, no volunteering to help other nations in times of disasters, etc etc etc
Your just a bunch of ignorant barbarians who like to have four wives to make yourself feel important. You Muslims are a waste of humanity!!
Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not criticise any individual Muslim of not following islam, but the Nations of not being Islamic. There is difference between the two.
Ok, so we agree that not only other religions followers fall from the rightous path but muslims also falter from there path, but answer me this.

Why is it only muslims who are beheading people all around the world ? in all islamic nations there are constantly reports and news articals of muslims cutting off peoples heads....why, there are no reports of christian or buddahs or other religions cutting off peoples heads.

Why are there no reports of islamic mosques being burned down by christians in any country but there are daily reports of churches being burnt down by muslims....even in christian countries? why do only muslims do this ?

Why is the concept of family honour killing practised in muslm sociaties only ? we never see this in christian countries except when a muslim does this ? why ?

Why do muslims throw acid in to the faces of girls who refuse to marry them ? why do muslims kill girls who desire an education ? none of these things happen in christian countries , why ?

When any of the muslims mentioned above are asked to justify there evil deeds they site words straight out of your koran as justification. how can your divine book mislead som many of your followers around the world ?

Why would your god write a book so confusing that even your most educated scholars cant agree on the perfect path.

islam is currently graceing the people of africa, why isen`t it enriching there lives and bringing out the best in human nature ?

Why instead is it resposable for some of the worse attrociaties they`ve ever endured ?

Why didnt mohummed preach turn the other cheek like Jesus did? you know why that is such an important message ?

Jesus said always turn the other cheek and not to sin or do any acts of voilence in his defence, by saying this Jesus ensured that if in the future anyone was to do a cartoon insulting him he ensured christians wouldnt go killing people in his name.

Now look at mohummed who never preached this message, instead your followers take it upon themselves to kill innocent people over a silly cartoon......what an insult your prophet.

islam has failed humanity gravly MUQ, muslims have failed islam.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MUQ To Answer Please wrote:
MUQ Mali case study of Islam.
French forces have taken all the key towns that were occupied by Islamic militants.
Unopposed.
Amid scenes of wild celebration, the liberation of Mali from Islamic sharia jihadist's sets the scene for further liberation of Islamic terror.
Iniitally the islamucic jihadist's were welcomed by the locals as develoment of the promises of islam. However after months of terror and
violence the local population regretted their acoomodating of the Islamists who resorted to extreme measures dictated by the Quran and Islamic law. Dress, tv, phones, food, social interaction, corruption and bullying quickly became systemic organized religious violence
waged against the mali people.
The western forces have now removed this reign of terror.
As the Islamists retreat they destroyed many cultural icons and heritage of Mali in a demonstation of spite and gross defiling of any history or religious beliefs they did not agree with.
MUQ - what say you now to the peaceful and serene values of Islam including toleration of other culture values and beliefs.
Mali as per many others demonstrates most clearly the Taqiyya practiced by islamist and that
being a muslim is either to be a subjugator of others or a victim.
Beyond any doubt is the violent and non tolerant nature of Islam by example.
This is why the world fears Islam.
It sounds like an African Taliban.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victoria's peak Muslim body lashes out at 'hysterical' objections to mosques

John Masanauskas
Herald Sun
January 30, 2013 12:00AM

VICTORIA'S peak Muslim body has lashed out at "hysterical" objections whenever plans for mosques go before local councils.

Islamic Council of Victoria board member Nazeem Hussain said there was an underlying level of Islamophobia in society and Muslims had to do more to educate people about their religion and mosque proposals.

"People are clearly fearful of Muslims and Islam, and it's easy to create that fear and hysteria in some ways," Mr Hussain said.

Read more at:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/vic...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,681 - 33,700 of42,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••