Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Comments (Page 1,682)

Showing posts 33,621 - 33,640 of43,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vizhnu

Ghaziabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Muslims smell like elephant fart

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>
In the meantime, you will be "harrASSED":
Log out - erase your RATchitt Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your HINDUSTANI location again.
This post has been reported due to the threats made by this poster

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>
In the meantime, you will continue to be "harrASSED":
Unhide your location.
This spammer is threatening me and harassing me.
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has been reported due to the threats made by this poster
In the meantime, you will continue be "harrASSED":

Unhide your location.

The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This spammer is threatening me and harassing me.
In the meantime, you will be "harrASSED" over and over again till you:

Unhide your location.

Vernon

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

sydney is poof capital wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil Collins was in Genesis
Shut up Blackee, clean up your own back yard .

http://urbantitan.com/10-most-dangerous-citie...

You fcuken peasant.
Hello again

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a solution to solve your problem as well as ours but you do not want it.
I said exchange all your Muslims with the Jews that are in Isreal and Palestine and problems of both' of us shall be solved.
You will get, White rapists, drunkards, alcoholics, drug addicts, fraudsters, cheats, cut throats, bank robbers, child molesters....and be very happy and content with them and shower them with love and kindness till they see the light and reform.
And our brothers in Palestine shall live in peace and tranquality.
Is it not a win-win situation?
Why not act on it and get mutual peace!!
MUQ, could you please go to page 1684, re-read my post and respond please. I would be most interested in seeing your reply.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy land belongs to the Jews and always has been as noted by God in his word. It is God's land and he can give it to whomever he wants-guess what he chose the Jews
If it was "God's Decree" to give Holy Land to the "Sole Possession" of Jews, then History tells us that Jews have been "Sole possessors" of Holy Land for a very less period in their whole history?

What does it prove? Either that God made a "False Promise".

Or that Promise is not from God but some "Zealous hand" put it into Scriptures!!

God does not make "empty Promises", does He?

Even with Full Support of all Christian Nations, Jews are not Controlling Whole Area of Palestine!!

Is this not a Miracle?

But their are "Die-Hard supporters like you, who keep on repeating like parrots, God Gave the Land of Palestine for an Everlasting possession to jews.

If God gave them the land, then who took it from their hands? Are men "More Powerful" than God?

But how can one argue with zombies like you, who do not see some thing as evident as this!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

JNH wrote:
01. Well Sura 4:157-158 quran mocks Jesus accusing him as an imposter and of deception.
Putting aside the trinity bit (god & Jesus same), this sura is but one if many examples of the obvious treachery and lies of Islam.

02. The Taqiyya that spews out of Muslims mouth..
Didn't Muhammad claim to be a prophet equal to Moses and along the way said he has to be a prophet because Jesus had made such a mess of it and failed as one.(yep).
-
03. The Taqiyya that spews out of your mouth MUQ will be laid in front of you in judgment day.
You need to repent and cast off the evil shroud of Islam. You need to walk into the light.
01. Here is Surah 4:157-158 for you

"And they (i.e. Jews) said (in boast): "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of God" , but they killed him not, nor crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow- for a surety they killed him not"

"Nay, God raised him up unto Himself, and God is Exalted in power, Wise"

Now where in these verses, Jesus is mocked and accused of being an imposter and deception? Just because Matthew says some thing and Mark says something and Luke says something and John says something else, will make the Crucifixion of Jesus a reality?

Quran put forward what happened to jesus, he did not die on cross, but God took him away before he was arrested.

Is it glorifying Jesus or Mocking Jesus? Is it you who are full of deception or Islam and Quran?

And Trinity is likewise something which is only in your imaginations. In reality there is No Trinity!!

02. Our prophet was one of the Mightiest Messenger of God along with Noah, Abraham. Moses and jesus. We do not rate one prophet over other, Each was given some special favors and honors by God.

But we follow the Last prophet, because he is the prophet to be followed till the day of judgment.

03. There is nothing called taqaiyya in islam, it is only in your imagination and there is no cure for hallucination, is it?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hello wrote:
01. Forget about old writings, look at modern day Islam.

02. Muslims themselves indicate there is a great divide and conflict amongst themselves. Various sects of Muslims warring with each other; warring with western ideology, perceived or otherwise; stone age views when it comes to women permeates that religion.

03. Everywhere I look where Islam is the predominate religion, I see oppression and violence and I guess that's what Australians fear happening here.
I feel sorry for the more moderate muslims, for example, in Egypt or even Syria, because they are like other countries around the world, they are being slowly but surely beaten down by extreme muslims and that is what a lot of Australian's fear.

04. Already in Australia, you have signs of ' behead those who insult the prophet' being held up; you have Sheiks, spokespersons for the larger bodies of muslims; advocating for polygamy and comparing women who don't cover up to his standards like 'uncovered meat'.

05. If that is the public version, people are VERY afraid what goes on behind those closed mosque doors with that ilk.
Ans.

01. That is your FIRST mistake. Do not Forget Old Writings, but start with the Old Writings and know what is Islam and what are its teachings.

And once you know, then see how much Muslims have deviated from Islam and fallen into Non Islamic ways.

02. I do accept that present day Muslims are not the best example of what True Muslims should be.

But just because Muslims are not presenting themselves as Role Models of Islam why should you reject islam and Islamic teachings?

03. While religions like Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism have faults in them and most of followers of these religions only give lip service to their religion and there is no country or society in the world which is run exactly on the basis of their religions.

04. And we Muslims invite and call Muslims to turn back to true islam, which only can solve their problems. Now they are torn between islam and Western philosophy. Their leaders are every thing but Muslims in name. They are corrupt, greedy, dictators, that want to hang on to power at any cost.

05. And these Western Nations, they are very happy at the internal fights that Muslims are having. They fan the warfare by supplying arms and ammunition to both factions, so they continue fighting.

06. But my question is, why should you reject True teachings of Islam, is it enough excuse before your Creator that I rejected islam because Muslims were such bad people?

Why not be Muslims and show Muslims how a True Muslim should live?

07. Nothing goes beyond the close doors of mosques, except prayers and supplications to Our Creator, why not enter those closed doors and see for yourself?

PS:

I hope my reply quenches your "thirst" for now at least!!
Chicka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Oh my goodness, I just had a premonition that their was going to be a evil man somewhere in the muslim world, that was going to blow some innocent muslim people to smithereens in the next couple of days. With no fear of retribution from fellow muslims because he will be sanctioned by the church and God.

I hope I'm wrong.
hello again

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. That is your FIRST mistake. Do not Forget Old Writings, but start with the Old Writings and know what is Islam and what are its teachings.
And once you know, then see how much Muslims have deviated from Islam and fallen into Non Islamic ways.
02. I do accept that present day Muslims are not the best example of what True Muslims should be.
But just because Muslims are not presenting themselves as Role Models of Islam why should you reject islam and Islamic teachings?
03. While religions like Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism have faults in them and most of followers of these religions only give lip service to their religion and there is no country or society in the world which is run exactly on the basis of their religions.
04. And we Muslims invite and call Muslims to turn back to true islam, which only can solve their problems. Now they are torn between islam and Western philosophy. Their leaders are every thing but Muslims in name. They are corrupt, greedy, dictators, that want to hang on to power at any cost.
05. And these Western Nations, they are very happy at the internal fights that Muslims are having. They fan the warfare by supplying arms and ammunition to both factions, so they continue fighting.
06. But my question is, why should you reject True teachings of Islam, is it enough excuse before your Creator that I rejected islam because Muslims were such bad people?
Why not be Muslims and show Muslims how a True Muslim should live?
07. Nothing goes beyond the close doors of mosques, except prayers and supplications to Our Creator, why not enter those closed doors and see for yourself?
PS:
I hope my reply quenches your "thirst" for now at least!!
1) Debating the ins and outs of old writings contemperaneously is counterproductive and achieves nothing.
2)Thank you, glad you acknowledged that.
3)I disagree with saying 'most pay lip service'. A percentage certainly do but probably not the majority. I will certainly say though, there are those who have there own 'bastardized' version of those branches of religion, who have twisted those philosphies to meet their own self serving requirements. I would refer to those as abherrations and cults.
4)Totally disagree with you here. The Muslims who say the represent 'true Islam" present as the most extreme and intolerant. The same Muslims would invoke sharia law and claim that is 'true islam.
5)Yes and No, but your answer is flawed in that also non western nations are supplying weapons to Islamic nations. Whether their are some groups with dishonourable intentions in western countries who are happy to see warring muslims, yet it remains to be seen if that wish backfires. Most certainly, the war involving Islamic countries has cost many countries countless thousands of lives (which is canon fodder to those sitting in office) and trillions of dollars but importantly, it is polictically unpalatable with the voting public, so you may need to review that theory.
6)I don't entirely follow your question, please rephrase. You have skipped from first to second and third person.
7)That is not true MUQ. Video recordings have been shown in Australia of inflammatory and racist commentary behind those close doors. One Sheik due to speak was withdrawn from his scheduled speaking duties due to the outrage and controversy.
I have walked past those doors and been verbally/racially abused by young muslims with bad attitudes, I be most foolish to then attempt to walk in those doors.
8)It's disturbing that when there are such events of holding signs of "behead those who offend the prophet" , that there is widespread condemnation indeed, but can only recall TWO muslims, public or otherwise, speaking out against that sign. Very disturbing. Whereas a violent/racially motiviated abuse by an white Australia is howled down by public and private citizens alike.
The extremist Islam, seems to be suffocating the moderate Islam bit by bit.
Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." -- Qur'an 9:29

Muslim spokesmen in the West routinely claim that this verse has no applicability in the modern world. They're lying.

"Muslim Group Threatens Egypt's Coptic Christians; Tells Them to 'Pay Tribute,'" from the Christian Post, January 27 (thanks to David):

An armed Islamic movement calling itself the "Brigade of Muslims" released a statement on Saturday threatening Egypt's Coptic Christians and asking them to pay tribute.
"Egypt is an Islamic country and will be ruled according to Shariah," the statement added.

The movement threatened all Egyptian media professionals who "mock religion and Islamic rule," adding that it has a special list of media professionals and their persistence in mocking will result in the "shedding of their blood in the ugliest way."

The movement explained that it has been established because of the strife being plotted against the country and the plans of enemies of Islam, both at home and abroad.

The movement accused Copts of trying to create a "separate Coptic state," accused the National Salvation Front of involvement in the burning of Egypt, and accused the so-called corrupt media of distorting the image of Muslims and Islamic rule.

The movement noted its approach is jihad, and it would fight the Egyptian army and Interior Ministry if they do not stand up to "Copts and their helpers."

"Let the unbelievers and the hypocrites know we are as keen on dying for the sake of God as they are keen on life," the movement confirmed.

Islamic supremacists avowedly and proudly love death. A Muslim child preacher recently taunted those he has been taught to hate most: "Oh Zionists, we love death for the sake of Allah, just as much as you love life for the sake of Satan." Jihad mass murderer Mohamed Merah said that he "loved death more than they loved life." Nigerian jihadist Abubakar Shekau said: "I'm even longing for death, you vagabond."

Ayman al-Zawahiri's wife advised Muslim women: "I advise you to raise your children in the cult of jihad and martyrdom and to instil in them a love for religion and death." And as one jihadist put it, "We love death. You love your life!" And another: "The Americans love Pepsi-Cola, we love death." That was from Afghan jihadist Maulana Inyadullah

Of course, this idea comes from the Qur'an itself: "Say (O Muhammad): O ye who are Jews! If ye claim that ye are favoured of Allah apart from (all) mankind, then long for death if ye are truthful." -- Qur'an 62:6
Jake Bradock

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Another excample of islam and its followers spreading its evil in another nation it has no place being in.

Do you understand MUQ why so many dont want anything to do with your religion.

Islam is judged by the deeds of it followers, if your followers were a rightous, tollerent example of human nature then your religion might be better recieved.

Clean up your religion and the conduct of your people before you try to lure others to your cause.

The Islamic ideology teach Muslims to be racist and victimize other people. It teaches them to hate people, to attack people, to commit violence against them, to rape people – to hate people. You cannot find a more perfect example to prove this than Sweden, where Muslim immigration is a fairly young phenomenon and has been an absolute disaster both socially, culturally, economically and any other way imaginable. Swedes have always addressed issues with psychological theories and weepy stories, which doesn’t work with Muslims at all. Therefore the crimes only get more brutal, the attacks more common.

Sweden has turned into the dumbest country on earth, for flooding their country with an immigrant group that should be banned and deported completely. While the Swedes are known for being non-violent, a bit weak and honest, the Muslims are completely the opposite. Put that violence and dishonesty in Swedish society and top it up with a constant hate ideology from Islam and you have a Muslim rape wave, murder wave, robberies, assault and thefts. But the Swedes still can’t grasp reality. They suggest weakening and ruining their own policies to create ‘more jobs’ for these criminals. Jobs are not the solution. They will utilize work places to steal and rob. It is Islam that is the core problem.

There has been numerous reports over the year about Muslim hatred and contempt of the Swedes. Muslims have the same contempt against Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs and just about anyone who is not Muslim. Although these facts have been well known to the Swedish government the country continues to import Muslims. They refuse to wake up to the fact that they are creating an internal militant unit within their country, that will one day murder a lot of their people and demand more and more control. In 2013 Sweden plan to allow 40,000 more Muslim asylum seekers to get residency in their country, so more women can be raped, more arson’s to be committed, and more people robbed and killed. Sweden truly is the dumbest country on earth. This report too will most likely fall on deaf Swedish ears

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_03_I...

There was a reason for the Satanic slip. Muhammad’s most embarrassing moment, the Satanic Verses, was called a slip of the lip. He said that Satan put words in his mouth when he acknowledged Mecca's pagan idols in return for a bribe. This story was designed to drag Noah down to his level.

Then, straight out of Islam’s warped mind we learn: "Noah also carried along Adam's corpse, making it a barrier between the women and men." Since they were all married and from the same family, why? "They boarded the boat on the 10th of Rajab and they left on Ashura Day, therefore all people should fast on Ashura. Before the Flood, two sons were reportedly born to Noah who both perished. One was called Canaan. He was drowned in the flood." Well, if you don't believe that, and you shouldn't what about this: "All the forefathers between Noah and Adam were in the state of Islam." Yes, all the Bible characters were good Muslims.

"The ark carried them around the entire Earth in six months. It did not come to rest anywhere until it came to the Sacred Territory of Mecca and Medina.[We should have guessed.] However, it did not enter the Sacred Territory but circled around for a week.[Circumnavigation must have preceded circumambulation.] The House built by Adam was lifted up, so that it was not submerged - the inhabited House with the Black Stone." Since every soul was aboard the ark, the only thing that could have "inhabited the House with the Black Stone" was Allah. In other words, the Ka'aba wasn't a shrine to the Islamic god as Muslims would have us believe; Allah lived there.

To be continued

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Suggesting that a passage has been inserted in the old testament is a blatant lie and deception on your part. The same scriptures were around at the time of Muhammad and he supported and accepted the old testament scriptures so you should hang your head in shame for your lie. Then again why should we be surprised at your despicable statement ?Muslims are known to use taqiyya if they think if will benefit their cause
Prophecies About Jesus in the Old Testament Scripture which He Fulfilled in the New Testament

1 Messiah would be born of a woman. Genesis 3:15
Matthew 1:20
Galatians 4:4

2 Messiah would be born in Bethlehem.
Micah 5:2
Matthew 2:1
Luke 2:4-6

3 Messiah would be born of a virgin. Isaiah 7:14
Matthew 1:22-23
Luke 1:26-31

4 Messiah would come from the line of Abraham.
Genesis 12:3
Genesis 22:18
Matthew 1:1
Romans 9:5

5 Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac.
Genesis 17:19
Genesis 21:12
Luke 3:34

6 Messiah would be a descendant of Jacob.
Numbers 24:17
Matthew 1:2

7 Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah. Genesis 49:10
Luke 3:33
Hebrews 7:14

8 Messiah would be heir to King David's throne.
2 Samuel 7:12-13
Isaiah 9:7
Luke 1:32-33
Romans 1:3

9 Messiah's throne will be anointed and eternal. Psalm 45:6-7
Daniel 2:44
Luke 1:33
Hebrews 1:8-12

10 Messiah would be called Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14
Matthew 1:23

11 Messiah would spend a season in Egypt. Hosea 11:1
Matthew 2:14-15

12 A massacre of children would happen at Messiah's birthplace. Jeremiah 31:15
Matthew 2:16-18

13 A messenger would prepare the way for Messiah Isaiah 40:3-5
Luke 3:3-6

14 Messiah would be rejected by his own people. Psalm 69:8
Isaiah 53:3
John 1:11
John 7:5

15 Messiah would be a prophet. Deuteronomy 18:15
Acts 3:20-22

16 Messiah would be preceded by Elijah.
Malachi 4:5-6
Matthew 11:13-14

17 Messiah would be declared the Son of God. Psalm 2:7
Matthew 3:16-17

18 Messiah would be called a Nazarene. Isaiah 11:1
Matthew 2:23

19 Messiah would bring light to Galilee. Isaiah 9:1-2
Matthew 4:13-16

20 Messiah would speak in parables.
Psalm 78:2-4
Isaiah 6:9-10
Matthew 13:10-15, 34-35

To be continued

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

24 Messiah would be praised by little children.
Psalm 8:2
Matthew 21:16

25 Messiah would be betrayed. Psalm 41:9
Zechariah 11:12-13
Luke 22:47-48
Matthew 26:14-16

26 Messiah's price money would be used to buy a potter's field. Zechariah 11:12-13
Matthew 27:9-10

27 Messiah would be falsely accused. Psalm 35:11
Mark 14:57-58

28 Messiah would be silent before his accusers. Isaiah 53:7
Mark 15:4-5

29 Messiah would be spat upon and struck. Isaiah 50:6
Matthew 26:67

30 Messiah would be hated without cause. Psalm 35:19
Psalm 69:4
John 15:24-25

31 Messiah would be crucified with criminals.
Isaiah 53:12
Matthew 27:38
Mark 15:27-28

32 Messiah would be given vinegar to drink. Psalm 69:21
Matthew 27:34
John 19:28-30

33 Messiah's hands and feet would be pierced. Psalm 22:16
Zechariah 12:10
John 20:25-27

34 Messiah would be mocked and ridiculed. Psalm 22:7-8
Luke 23:35

35 Soldiers would gamble for Messiah's garments. Psalm 22:18
Luke 23:34
Matthew 27:35-36

36 Messiah's bones would not be broken. Exodus 12:46
Psalm 34:20
John 19:33-36

37 Messiah would be forsaken by God. Psalm 22:1
Matthew 27:46

38 Messiah would pray for his enemies. Psalm 109:4
Luke 23:34

39 Soldiers would pierce Messiah's side. Zechariah 12:10
John 19:34

40 Messiah would be buried with the rich. Isaiah 53:9
Matthew 27:57-60

41 Messiah would resurrect from the dead.
Psalm 16:10
Psalm 49:15
Matthew 28:2-7
Acts 2:22-32

42 Messiah would ascend to heaven. Psalm 24:7-10
Mark 16:19
Luke 24:51

43 Messiah would be seated at God's right hand. Psalm 68:18
Psalm 110:1
Mark 16:19
Matthew 22:44

44 Messiah would be a sacrifice for sin.
Isaiah 53:5-12
Romans 5:6-8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
03. There is nothing called taqaiyya in islam, it is only in your imagination and there is no cure for hallucination, is it?
Proof that Mug is lying:

The Arabic word Taqiyya means “deceit” or “dissimulation.” Unlike the Christian or Jewish religions, Islam not only permits its believers to lie but actually commands it in some circumstances. For the most part, Muslims are not supposed to lie to one another; but, exceptions are made for smoothing over differences between friends (“He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar,” Bukhari vol. 3:857 p.533.), lying to one’s wife, and lying in warfare.(Recall: Muhammad himself said,‘War is deceit,” Bukhari vol. 4:267 and 269)
Lying to non-Muslims, though, is another matter.

In fact, Islam permits Muslims to lie anytime they perceive that their own well-being, or that of Islam, is threatened. Taking it a step further, if there is an objective to be achieved that is desirable in Islam, then it is permissible for Muslims to lie in order to achieve that objective. The book of Islamic law, Reliance of the Traveller (or the ‘Umdat al-Salik), states on pg. 746:
"Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible…”

This principle of lying in order to advance the cause of Islam results in serious consequences when it comes to the issue of Muslims seeking to spread Islam around the world and especially in places like the United States (U.S.) and the West, where the majority of people are not Muslim. Shariah-compliant Muslims routinely use deceptive tactics to polish Islam’s image while at the same time avoiding, obscuring, or omitting any of the negative aspects of Islamic doctrine, history, law, and scriptures. This is often done with prospective converts as well as with audiences Muslims hope will be gullible, like academics, government officials, members of the media, and the public at large.
Ckicka

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Chicka wrote:
Oh my goodness, I just had a premonition that their was going to be a evil man somewhere in the muslim world, that was going to blow some innocent muslim people to smithereens in the next couple of days. With no fear of retribution from fellow muslims because he will be sanctioned by the church and God.
I hope I'm wrong.
Oh dear, I was right

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01/28/28603...

Think I have another premonition coming on.
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

MUQ is there any Islamic nation that lives in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,621 - 33,640 of43,918
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrorism Discussions

Search the Terrorism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 6 hr Avenger 235
Iran rejects arms shipment, supply of fighter j... 11 hr Kar 1
Snatched Wed Amadeus 4
Lone Survivor Tue John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
Holder: Threat from Syria endangers Europe, US Tue John_Schuylkill County_Pa 1
History divides Bosnia once again, this time ov... Jul 8 Tesla proud being Serb 14
Middle East, 7:53 AMAbbas's Fatah Threatens Isr... Jul 8 israeli 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••