Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46810 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

justlooking

Australia

#36454 Jan 27, 2013
Australian supremacist basterds are hijacking the anti muslim propaganda to push their agenda and create a xenophobic enviromnment against any non anglo citizens.
This low life basterds are committing all kinds of human rights abuses against any non anglo people, and the only thing they will are achieving is that other communities which normally would not sympatize with muslims, are also realizing that the low life anglo trash convicts are not any different to the muslim extremists.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#36455 Jan 27, 2013
The Inquisitors wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you fail to "udertand" the previous message, Lamerde?
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band
of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD
People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad
Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia
SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs
NEVER RETURN
Beady, put that pipe down, you'll go sillier.
http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36456 Jan 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as MUQ is towards his religion and never the twain shall meet .
Religious stories compete with each other much like politicians from opposing political parties explain why we are better off supporting them at the ballot box even though they do a dreadful job at what they say .
Seeing we are all borne equal on this planet in the eyes of god,why do we need religion to tell us we need them, so as to guarantee our entry into heaven ?
We have been put on the earth for a purpose it is not random that we are here
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36457 Jan 27, 2013
Bonny and Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Khadija = an Arab woman who via 2 previous marriages had ended up as one of the largest camel owners in Medina. Camel owners all dependent on the red sea Jews in medina who control the caravan trade between Yemen & Petra.
Lady Khadija died in Makkah in the 10th year of Prophet's mission. Who is the Lady Khadija of Medina you are talking about?

Went down the drain in the "first sentence of your post"?

That is the position of those, who just write or copy and paste without thinking!!
Slumpigs back

Australia

#36458 Jan 27, 2013
justlooking wrote:
Australian supremacist basterds are hijacking the anti muslim propaganda to push their agenda and create a xenophobic enviromnment against any non anglo citizens.
This low life basterds are committing all kinds of human rights abuses against any non anglo people, and the only thing they will are achieving is that other communities which normally would not sympatize with muslims, are also realizing that the low life anglo trash convicts are not any different to the muslim extremists.
Your back kakaslumpig, how was your Holy Muslim Brothel Creeping in Bangkok, those poor peasant bar-girls having to have your filthy greasy body lying on them...... Yuck just like your breath Blackee.... top yourself scum, hope they gave you Aids dog.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36459 Jan 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian version equated to Noah taking two of each species of animal of this planet which is not possible.
The Black Sea version would make more sense and like I said before,taking with them their own domestic animals.
Which is this "christian version",? I did not see any where in NT where it is mentioned how many pairs of Clean or Unclean animals were taken by Noah?

Or do you think what our Shiela the Great writes becomes the "Christian version" per see!!
hello again

Castle Hill, Australia

#36460 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is this "christian version",? I did not see any where in NT where it is mentioned how many pairs of Clean or Unclean animals were taken by Noah?
Or do you think what our Shiela the Great writes becomes the "Christian version" per see!!
Forget about old writings, look at modern day Islam.

Muslims themselves indicate there is a great divide and conflict amongst themselves. Various sects of mulsims warring with each other; warring with western ideology, perceived or otherwise; stone age views when it comes to women permeates that religion.
Everywhere I look where Islam is the predominate relgion, I see oppression and violence and I guess that's what Australians fear happening here.
I feel sorry for the more moderate muslims, for example, in Egypt or even Syria, because they are like other countries around the world,they are being slowly but surely beaten down by extreme muslims and that is what a lot of Australian's fear.
Already in Australia, you have signs of ' behead those who insult the prophet' being held up; you have Sheiks, spokepersons for the larger bodies of muslims; advocating for polygamy and comparing women who don't cover up to his standards like 'uncovered meat'.
If that is the public version, people are VERY afraid what goes on behind those closed mosque doors with that ilk.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#36461 Jan 27, 2013
The Inquisitors wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you fail to "udertand" the previous message, Lamerde?
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band
of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD
People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad
Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia
SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs
NEVER RETURN
I did leave

AUSTRALIAN

#36462 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was instructed from an early age that Noah collected 2 if each species of animal and loaded them into his Ark and then floated off until they parked on Mt Ararat in Turkey .
Does that make any sense to for as a child I was expected to believe that and many more biblical accounts.
David

Brisbane, Australia

#36463 Jan 27, 2013
justlooking wrote:
"Not any different to the muslim extremists."

Vomit up some more lies you no good Heathen !!

http://themuslimissue.files.wordpress.com/201...

Not any different

http://media.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/phot...

Not any different

http://avaazimages.s3.amazonaws.com/newsweekc...

We Proud Australians are very different to you,
We are are not ashamed of the country of our birth,

LIKE YOU

NOW GET OUT, you miserable parasite.

AUSTRALIAN

#36464 Jan 27, 2013
hello again wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about old writings, look at modern day Islam.
Muslims themselves indicate there is a great divide and conflict amongst themselves. Various sects of mulsims warring with each other; warring with western ideology, perceived or otherwise; stone age views when it comes to women permeates that religion.
Everywhere I look where Islam is the predominate relgion, I see oppression and violence and I guess that's what Australians fear happening here.
I feel sorry for the more moderate muslims, for example, in Egypt or even Syria, because they are like other countries around the world,they are being slowly but surely beaten down by extreme muslims and that is what a lot of Australian's fear.
Already in Australia, you have signs of ' behead those who insult the prophet' being held up; you have Sheiks, spokepersons for the larger bodies of muslims; advocating for polygamy and comparing women who don't cover up to his standards like 'uncovered meat'.
If that is the public version, people are VERY afraid what goes on behind those closed mosque doors with that ilk.
I second that MUQ

Location hidden

#36465 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write anything dumbo I just use the word of God, to support my claims

The story of the ark and the animals is written in the old testament and not the new testament, although it is referred to in the NT

Genesis 6:19-20

And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female. Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to its kind, two of every sort shall come in to you to keep them alive.

The flood is also referred to in the NT:

Luke:17:26-27

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.”

Hebrews 11:7

“By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household. By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.”
sydney is poof capital

Bogotá, Colombia

#36466 Jan 27, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The story of the ark and the animals is written in the old testament and not the new testament, although it is referred to in the NT
And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female. Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to its kind, two of every sort shall come in to you to keep them alive.
Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.”
“By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household. By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.”
Phil Collins was in Genesis

AUSTRALIAN

#36467 Jan 27, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sublimal message from our favourite religions telling us that if we misbehave we will get flooded out.
The population on the East coast of Australia must have been naughty lately .
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

#36468 Jan 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR
Neville FUCKTURD TurdBender F*CKWIT sIndian, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK), ROMEO TINY inferior midget turds, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs

NEVER RETURN

Location hidden

#36469 Jan 27, 2013
sydney is poof capital wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil Collins was in Genesis
Love his music!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#36470 Jan 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sublimal message from our favourite religions telling us that if we misbehave we will get flooded out.
The population on the East coast of Australia must have been naughty lately .
Pleased to say we are nowhere near the problems

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#36471 Jan 27, 2013
Why should Autralian fear from the Arab Muslim;

1-Rape epidemic in Europe and UK are done by Arab/Muslim.
2-Arab practice Muslim and Islamic religion and they want to impose Sharia Laws into the Western countries.
3-Arab has been trying to invade the West for thousands of years.
4-Arab are still trying to invade the West with high birth rate and mass immigrations.
5-Arabs living in the West are a political threat to the West(because they always trying to take over the Western government).
6-Arab rape little white girls and this is unforgivable.
7-Arab are malicious opportunist liars and cannot be trusted.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36472 Jan 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I was instructed from an early age that Noah collected 2 if each species of animal and loaded them into his Ark and then floated off until they parked on Mt Ararat in Turkey .
Does that make any sense to for as a child I was expected to believe that and many more biblical accounts.
You were instructed to believe in a certain matter, but the Book says differently.

See that Shiela the Great "glossing over" the issue of 2 pairs and 7 pairs and clean and unclean animals. Just posting which benefits her.

And that Quotation in Luke is very general and does not speak about clean and unclean animals either.

That is "how" they corroborate OT and NT books and say NT books say the same things as OT.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36473 Jan 27, 2013
my2000cents wrote:
Why should Autralian fear from the Arab Muslim;
1-Rape epidemic in Europe and UK are done by Arab/Muslim.
2-Arab practice Muslim and Islamic religion and they want to impose Sharia Laws into the Western countries.
3-Arab has been trying to invade the West for thousands of years.
4-Arab are still trying to invade the West with high birth rate and mass immigrations.
5-Arabs living in the West are a political threat to the West(because they always trying to take over the Western government).
6-Arab rape little white girls and this is unforgivable.
7-Arab are malicious opportunist liars and cannot be trusted.
I gave you a solution to solve your problem as well as ours but you do not want it.

I said exchange all your Muslims with the Jews that are in Isreal and Palestine and problems of both' of us shall be solved.

You will get, White rapists, drunkards, alcoholics, drug addicts, fraudsters, cheats, cut throats, bank robbers, child molesters....and be very happy and content with them and shower them with love and kindness till they see the light and reform.

And our brothers in Palestine shall live in peace and tranquality.

Is it not a win-win situation?

Why not act on it and get mutual peace!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 19 hr Swedenforever 12
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... 19 hr FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 5
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Wed Nightshift 276,670
News War with Isis: Is Turkey's buffer zone in Syria... Aug 20 SpaceBlues 1
News Turkey faces non-stop violence in east Aug 19 Chucks 5
News Don't Free Oscar Lopez Rivera Aug 19 GodSmacked 28
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Aug 18 swedenforever 56
More from around the web