Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,314
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36385 Jan 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask the same question with Moses, Joshua, David and Solomon....why they needed "sword" to get their message across?
There are prophets who only preach and there are prophets who "establish" Kingdom of God on earth.
And you "need to break" a few shells if you want to make Omelet, don't you?
Our prophet was the "Most peaceful Warrior" the world has ever seen and the world shall ever see!!
Why then did he use violence by the sword seeing he was the most peaceful "WARRIOR" ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36386 Jan 25, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then did he use violence by the sword seeing he was the most peaceful "WARRIOR" ?
You keep asking questions, questions and nothing but questions. Never any answers.

Is it that you have difficulties in putting words together much like your over all difficulties in understanding others like yourself who can't frame an answer into a sentence?
Vizhnu

India

#36387 Jan 25, 2013
One day I took a crap on the ground in a field in france and then a mushroom grew up in the spot where is pooed.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36388 Jan 25, 2013
Vizhnu wrote:
One day I took a crap on the ground in a field in france and then a mushroom grew up in the spot where is pooed.
Say no more, it just indicates the crap you expel
Vizhnu

India

#36389 Jan 25, 2013
Its high quality poopy. your jealous that you cant do it.

Australia

#36390 Jan 25, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep asking questions, questions and nothing but questions. Never any answers.
Is it that you have difficulties in putting words together much like your over all difficulties in understanding others like yourself who can't frame an answer into a sentence?
I am not Muslim
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36391 Jan 25, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Muslim
What the hell does that have to do with the price of prayer beads?

All you have to do is complete this little exercise, Muzzie ladyboy monkey with the intellectual powers you posses should have it done in no time:

Post for each one hundred "phycotic" strong in mind and body lap bending dancers:

Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, IndoMauritianPONG, HINDUSTINK, POONPAKIJABi, LascarCACA, Lamerde Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
Your daily incomes and receipts from Topix

And add to that every singular, urinal, WC, toilet and toilet cleaning, Johns, latrine, can, privy, lavatory, Chamberpotty, water closet, girls' room, loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over and spun in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, no fibbing, no rogering, giving bum steer, avoiding, shirking, lingering, pussyfooting, circumventing,slip sliding, masquerading, obfuscating, eluding, concealing, obscuring, tergiversating, dodging, tergiversing, prevaricating, misleading, fudging, beating around bush , pulling one's leg, straying, malingering, fiddling the books, disguising, sidestepping, going off on a tangent, sending on a wild-goose, rambling , cons, cop outs, cover ups, scams, rip offs, trickery, circumlocutions, diversions, distractions, falsifications, camouflages, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else but the truth and nothing but the whole truth will do.

Australia

#36392 Jan 25, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is complete this little exercise, Muzzie ladyboy monkey with the intellectual powers you posses should have it done in no time:
Post for each one hundred "phycotic" strong in mind and body lap bending dancers:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, IndoMauritianPONG, HINDUSTINK, POONPAKIJABi, LascarCACA, Lamerde Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your Emails
And add to that every singular, urinal, WC, toilet and toilet cleaning, Johns, latrine, can, privy, lavatory, Chamberpotty, water closet, girls' room, loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over and spun in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, no fibbing, no rogering, giving bum steer, avoiding, shirking, lingering, pussyfooting, circumventing,slip sliding, masquerading, obfuscating, eluding, concealing, obscuring, tergiversating, dodging, tergiversing, prevaricating, misleading, fudging, beating around bush , pulling one's leg, straying, malingering, fiddling the books, disguising, sidestepping, going off on a tangent, sending on a wild-goose, rambling , cons, cop outs, cover ups, scams, rip offs, trickery, circumlocutions, diversions, distractions, falsifications, camouflages, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else but the truth and nothing but the whole truth will do.
ocx2 or truth always beats lies23, which one are you ?
The Observers

San Francisco, CA

#36394 Jan 25, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
ocx2 or truth always beats lies23, which one are you ?
Were you not reprimanded earlier for Circumlocutions so what in the name of you not being Muslim has this got to do with you completing your exercise. No more STU PIDEASS questions, Answers now, lazy Muzzie Rhesus monkey.

Your real full names
Your Emails

Australia

#36395 Jan 25, 2013
The Observers wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you not reprimanded earlier for Circumlocutions so what in the name of you not being Muslim has this got to do with you completing your exercise. No more STU PIDEASS questions, Answers now, lazy Muzzie Rhesus monkey.
Your real full names
Your Emails
Thankyou for posting such long and meaningless posts I use them to stay awake seeing you are such an exciting identity.
Serpent

Honolulu, HI

#36396 Jan 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Our prophet was the "Most peaceful Warrior" the world has ever seen and the world shall ever see!!
Hahaha, your prophet was a pedophile, he liked diddling nine year old girls.,
Is this what you call a warrior? Hahaha, a bunch of retards from failed countries calls warriors!!

This what the successful west calls a "sicko" ..

Location hidden

#36397 Jan 25, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_03_I...

Speaking of the Jewish and Christian "sects," and non-Muslim nations, the Qur'an asks: Qur'an 11:17 "Who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah?... Surely the curse of Allah is on them...and the punishment shall be doubled for them." Allah, like Muhammad, was eager to curse and punish those who didn't capitulate.

Let's examine the forgeries. As we do, notice the number of times Allah says "surely," which could be translated as, "trust me." Qur'an 11:25 "Surely We sent Noah to his people:'Surely I am a warner for you that you shall not serve any but Allah, surely I fear for you the punishment of a painful day.' But the chiefs of those who disbelieved from among his people said:'We do not consider you but a mortal like ourselves, and we do not see any who have followed you but those who are the meanest of us. We do not see in you any excellence over us. Nay, we deem you a liar.'" If we were to simply substitute speakers, Muhammad for Noah, we could dispense with the core of the Meccan surahs and replace them with this bogus bill.

Qur'an 11:28 "Noah said:'O my people, tell me if I have come with clear proofs from my Lord....but I consider you a people who are ignorant.'" Islam’s counterfeit Noah said: Qur'an 11:30 "Will you not mind? I do not say to you that I have the treasures of Allah and I do not know the unseen, nor do I say that I am an angel." This is also transparent. Noah is saying on behalf of Muhammad that he is powerless to get his people to mind. He doesn't have god's wealth, his insights, or angelic support. He's a prophet who can't predict the future. By corrupting Noah in this way, Muhammad infers that all of god's messengers were equally inept.

Qur'an 11:32 "They said:'Noah, you have disputed with us at length, therefore bring to us what you threaten us with, if you are truthful.'[The Meccans demanded the same thing and Muhammad’s response was identical.] He said:'Allah only will bring it to you if He pleases, and you will not escape. I intend to give you good advice, but my advice will not profit you if Allah intends to lead you astray.' Or do they say:'He has forged it? Say:'If I have forged it, on me is my guilt.'" If this were really god speaking, one would think he'd be a little less transparent with his agenda. Recasting Noah this blatantly, this crassly, as Muhammad, would only fool a fool.

To be continued

Location hidden

#36398 Jan 25, 2013
Former judge blasts Gillard’s attack on free speech

Andrew Bolt
January 25 2013 (7:53pm)

Former High Court judge Ian Callinan treats the Gillard Government’s proposed new laws against free speech with the contempt - and fear - they deserve:

It seems as if each year the Constitution and the cohesion of our Australian community are put at some new and entirely unnecessary risk. The dangers of the current one, of the introduction of a new law to criminalize speech which might cause offence to anyone, should not be underestimated. Even the imaginative powers of George Orwell would not have conceived of an administration that would dare to try to forbid every member of society from passing adverse comment upon any other member of it. The proposed law is such a silly one that it will turn everyone into offenders. A law of this kind fails the elementary test of rational, consistent, and worse, undiscriminating application. In consequence, the cases selected for prosecution will be exactly that,“selected”, that is to say, carefully chosen, under the influence or pressure of the most vociferous pressure groups. Every Australian with an ideal of democracy – and I hope that means most Australians – should do everything they lawfully can to oppose the introduction of this outrageous law.

It is very rare for a former High Court judge to speak with such vehemence. Mind you, it is even rarer for an Australian Government to want to muzzle our citizens.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36399 Jan 25, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some "trouble makers" who can only be "cured with the sword of steel".

Any one who is in a business to "do" something knows it. Those who live in ideal world cannot realize this.

If Jesus had 1000 True believers with him, he would not be dragged to a hill top and be executed like a petty criminal, would he?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36400 Jan 25, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-

The Divinity of Jesus Christ (Peace be on him)

The second doctrine of Christianity that I discovered to have never been taught by Jesus Christ was his own divinity. In the Church we were taught to believe that Jesus was God.

In fact the ATHNASIAN Creed stated “Furthermore, it is necessary for everlasting salvation that he also believes rightly in the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ”

As a protestant in SDA we believed just like the RC that Jesus was God from all eternity and the second person in the Holy Trinity. It is mentioned in Catholic Teachings in the following words:

:This teaching about Christ’s divinity which is bound to be found in so many places of the scripture has always been proclaimed by the church as the one of the most important truths of the Catholic Faith”

Going thru the words of Jesus Christ as recorded in four Canonical Gospels, I realised that Jesus in many places strongly disclaimed Godhood and divinity, as flowing verses show:

Jesus said to him “Why you call me good? There is no good but one that is God”(Mark 10:18)

“I ascend unto my father and your father and to my God and to your God”(John 20:17)

“And this is life Eternal, that they know you the Only True God and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent”(John 17:3)

Jesus was a creature of God and not God, because he was reported to be in great agony on the cross, he cried out”

“and on the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice ELOI, WLOI, LAMA SABQTANI? Which is being interpreted My God, My God why have you forsaken me?”(Mark 15:34)

I could not imagine these words coming out of the mouth of God; this was cry of a helpless man in agony addressed to his Creator.

Then I found that in so many places in Gospel Jesus prayed to God, how can one God pray to another God? And then jesus was born in a stable by the Virgin Mary, he was circumcised on the eighth day, breastfed by his mother and ate normal earthly food.

I found out that like the concept of Trinity, the doctrine of the Incarnation of God was also developed long after Jesus.

In fact by going thru the Gospels, I could by now trace the stages thru which Jesus was gradually deified. In the Q source he was regarded as a Prophet of God, a human being and nothing more.

In URMARCUS there was an attempt to glamorize his person and to attribute many miracles to him. In works of first and second centuries he was presented as a mighty angel, the first born of all creatures, but still a creature.

Finally in the preface of the Gospel according to John and in other works of third and fourth century, he was made into a God. In the council of NICEA in 325 CE we read

“I believe in One Lord Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of God. Born of father (that itself shows he was not God, how can a God be born from another God!!- MUQ) before all ages. God of God, Light of Light, true God or True God, begotten not made, being of one substance with Father

Those early Christians who still did not proclaim their belief in the divinity of Jesus, as quoted above, would face the sword.

The reasoning I found in Islam could no longer allow me to accept a man wow s born of a woman, suffered human shortcomings, such as ignorance, had limitations and grew in stature, power and wisdom, like all other human beings to be God.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36401 Jan 25, 2013
Islam liberated me from such illogical and irrational beliefs and dogmas. In a way Islam opened my eyes… the Quran taught me that Jesus was a great prophet of God- sinless, pure, humble and godly, but like all prophets he was in all respects a human being. Quran says

“The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam. He created him from dust and then said to him “be” and he was”(3:59)

“Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed to Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in Allah and His apostles and do not say Trinity,‘desist’ it will be bettere for you”(*4:171)

“Christ the so of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They both ate their daily food, see how Allah makes His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth”(5:75)

(Abridged)

IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#36402 Jan 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

A contrdiction in terms, did he fan his enemies down with feather. No, he cut their heads off with a sword, you devolutionist fool.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#36403 Jan 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some "trouble makers" who can only be "cured with the sword of steel".
Any one who is in a business to "do" something knows it. Those who live in ideal world cannot realize this.
If Jesus had 1000 True believers with him, he would not be dragged to a hill top and be executed like a petty criminal, would he?
Unlike your murderous prophet, Jesus, the prince of peace, lived what he taught and never killed a soul even though, as he said, he could summon a leigon of angles to save him from the cross, he didn't because prophesy had to be fulfilled.
The STINKYARSIEs Nabbers

Tempe, AZ

#36404 Jan 25, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your murderous prophet, Jesus, the prince of peace, lived what he taught and never killed a soul even though, as he said, he could summon a leigon of angles to save him from the cross, he didn't because prophesy had to be fulfilled.
What the hell does that have to do with the price of "leigon" prayer beads?

All you have to do is complete this short exercise, Muzzie ladyboy monkey with the intellectual powers you posses should have it done in no time:

Your real full names
Your Emails

Romeo

Fairfield, Australia

#36405 Jan 25, 2013
The STINKYARSIEs Nabbers wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that have to do with the price of "leigon" prayer beads?
All you have to do is complete this short exercise, Muzzie ladyboy monkey with the intellectual powers you posses should have it done in no time:
Your real full names
Your Emails

Your real full names
Your Emails

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 52 min Democrat Blunder 115
Abbott Says Burqa - Confronting' as Australian ... 1 hr Mr Bob of Seafort... 12
Extremists taint Kiwi Muslims 2 hr Imakiwi 11
Clintons Side With Obama on ISIS Strategy 16 hr Captain Yesterday 100
Moazzam Begg has walked free from jail 18 hr James 1
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 21 hr Righteous 170
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general Wed spud 113

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE