Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,803
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Jake Bradock

Capalaba, Australia

#36312 Jan 22, 2013
To MUQ.

its interesting to see so many people all round the world associate islam with rape, murder and slavery.

Why is that ? could it be due to the way your followers pervert your religion buy acting in the way your prophet commands in your holy book?

And why do muslims over react over silly things like a cartoons and a movie yet fail to react in a bigger insult in the way your followers conduct the immage of islam.

The answer is.......your followers arn`t perverting your religion, they arnt misinterpreting your prophets words or your holy book.

The reason muslims around the world accept the horror done by your murdering followers is because they are acting in accordence to your religion.

That MUQ is why we want nothing to do with your religion, it evokes the worse in people and we dont want it in our sociaty.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36313 Jan 22, 2013
Jake Bradock wrote:
To MUQ.
its interesting to see so many people all round the world associate islam with rape, murder and slavery.
Why is that ? could it be due to the way your followers pervert your religion buy acting in the way your prophet commands in your holy book?
And why do muslims over react over silly things like a cartoons and a movie yet fail to react in a bigger insult in the way your followers conduct the immage of islam.
The answer is.......your followers arn`t perverting your religion, they arnt misinterpreting your prophets words or your holy book.
The reason muslims around the world accept the horror done by your murdering followers is because they are acting in accordence to your religion.
That MUQ is why we want nothing to do with your religion, it evokes the worse in people and we dont want it in our sociaty.
I can appreciate your concern. But the world is not bed of roses and every thing does not work here to one's likings.

You might hate Islam and Muslims, but they would continue to expand and spread till they overwhelm all other ways of life.

Like or do not like it, it is your choice.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36314 Jan 22, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-

Chapter-3 Jesus Never taught Christianity

Serious studies in Comparative Religion:

I became very serious about my decision to embrace Islam, spent most of my time reading, and watched all the 66 video tapes of Shaikh Ahmad Deedat, making sure that I take notes.

In less than a year, I became well acquainted with comparative religious studies between Islam and Christianity.

Thru my study, I found that cardinal doctrines of Christianity were never taught by Jesus Christ (peace be on him)

The Holy Trinity

I was taught by my parents and the church that there were three separate and distinct Divine Persons in Godhead , that is God the Father, and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, the Athanasius Creed, as taught in the Church read,

“there is one person of the Father, another of the Son and another of the holy Spirit. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, is all one; the glory equal, the majesty c0-eternal….. The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God and yet they are not three Gods, but one God…..

“For likes as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge by every person by himself to be God and Lord, so we are forbidden by the Catholic religion to say there be three Gods or three Lords”

With much reading and interaction with various books and scholars, in time this doctrine became quite obviously self-contradictory…..

There was never any logical answer given by Church leaders about the belief in the three Divine Persons within the Oneness of God….. this is what Rev. J.F. De GROOT wrote in his book Catholic Teaching:

“The Most Holy Trinity is a mystery in the strictest sense of the word, for reason alone cannot prove the existence of a Triune God, Revelation teaches it. And even after the existence of the mystery has been revealed to us, it remains impossible for the human intellect to grasp how the three Divine Persons have but one Divine Nature”

Through a careful reading and study of the Holy Bible, I found that Jesus Christ (pbuh) actually never even mentioned the word Trinity, let alone teach it, as is purported by the Church pastors.

In fact Jesus said nothing there being three Divine Persons in Godhead, if anything his understanding of God was no different than earlier Jewish prophets, who had preached the unity of God, and never, at any time, taught about the Trinity. In fact it is recorded that:

:And one of the scribes came….and asked “What is the First Commandment of all”? And Jesus answered him

“The First of all commandment is, Hear O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord And you shall love your Lord and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength”

This is the first commandment and the second is “You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than this…”(mark 12:28-32)

And at another place “Then Jesus said “Be off, Satan scripture says Worship the Lord your God and serve Him alone”(Mat. 4:10).

The truth of the matter, which today is known by many, is that the Christians coined the Holy Trinity about three hundred years after Jesus. The four canonical gospels, written between 70 and 115 CE contain virtually nothing in reference to the Trinity.

(Contd.)

Since: Oct 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#36315 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-
Chapter-3 Jesus Never taught Christianity
Serious studies in Comparative Religion:
I became very serious about my decision to embrace Islam, spent most of my time reading, and watched all the 66 video tapes of Shaikh Ahmad Deedat, making sure that I take notes.
In less than a year, I became well acquainted with comparative religious studies between Islam and Christianity.
Thru my study, I found that cardinal doctrines of Christianity were never taught by Jesus Christ (peace be on him)
The Holy Trinity
I was taught by my parents and the church that there were three separate and distinct Divine Persons in Godhead , that is God the Father, and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, the Athanasius Creed, as taught in the Church read,
“there is one person of the Father, another of the Son and another of the holy Spirit. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, is all one; the glory equal, the majesty c0-eternal….. The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God and yet they are not three Gods, but one God…..
“For likes as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge by every person by himself to be God and Lord, so we are forbidden by the Catholic religion to say there be three Gods or three Lords”
With much reading and interaction with various books and scholars, in time this doctrine became quite obviously self-contradictory…..
There was never any logical answer given by Church leaders about the belief in the three Divine Persons within the Oneness of God….. this is what Rev. J.F. De GROOT wrote in his book Catholic Teaching:
“The Most Holy Trinity is a mystery in the strictest sense of the word, for reason alone cannot prove the existence of a Triune God, Revelation teaches it. And even after the existence of the mystery has been revealed to us, it remains impossible for the human intellect to grasp how the three Divine Persons have but one Divine Nature”
Through a careful reading and study of the Holy Bible, I found that Jesus Christ (pbuh) actually never even mentioned the word Trinity, let alone teach it, as is purported by the Church pastors.
In fact Jesus said nothing there being three Divine Persons in Godhead, if anything his understanding of God was no different than earlier Jewish prophets, who had preached the unity of God, and never, at any time, taught about the Trinity. In fact it is recorded that:
:And one of the scribes came….and asked “What is the First Commandment of all”? And Jesus answered him
“The First of all commandment is, Hear O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord And you shall love your Lord and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength”
This is the first commandment and the second is “You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is none other commandment greater than this…”(mark 12:28-32)
And at another place “Then Jesus said “Be off, Satan scripture says Worship the Lord your God and serve Him alone”(Mat. 4:10).
The truth of the matter, which today is known by many, is that the Christians coined the Holy Trinity about three hundred years after Jesus. The four canonical gospels, written between 70 and 115 CE contain virtually nothing in reference to the Trinity.
(Contd.)
you have been so badly brain washed it hurts or you never had one.
Your intellectual disadvantage makes it easy for religions to drag you in. Wake up and do not waste your time on religion then nothing good ever came out of religion. Only war and death. Enjoy life the way you want to live it not like a pedophile tells you to.

Since: Oct 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#36316 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate your concern. But the world is not bed of roses and every thing does not work here to one's likings.
You might hate Islam and Muslims, but they would continue to expand and spread till they overwhelm all other ways of life.
They will not overwhelm us. They will end up in a camp like German style. It happened before and it can happen again but this time there will be Muslim camps. If you are not capable to accept other ways of living life you have no place in our society.
I see already the Headlines: Muslim Holocaust in Europe!!
Thats where it will start since i know the Germans,French and others declared multi culturism as failed and the main reason for that is that you fvckers can not integrate into society. You build ghettos and do not mix with the locals. You still believe that we should practice sharia law or at least have a different court for muslims!
Guess what this will never happen. The camps in Germany are in good shape i seen a few. All they need is a adapter for new type of gas bottle. This time all of Europe will be on the same page and America will not come for the rescue!! Off in the shower you go!
Tip: thats how you calculate your escape route: multiply chimney height by windforce!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36317 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam may think it will conquer all others but first it has to conquer itself
gros pilon Dimmissers

Tempe, AZ

#36318 Jan 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
WE repeatedly warned you.

DELETED

That's the penalty for supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs:
Anarchy Reigns on this forum and I LOVE IT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TP ...
Are you bonkers to think that you can post without having to pay for it or what, Lamerde?

No such luck Roger, toilet cleaning and all to do with simians, CACA, rodents, pigs and other vermin we keep telling is your MalbarCACA specialty so quit making a Jackot and Jackass of yourself.

Log out - erase your pit latrine Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.
Every single move that you make is being watched and noted in your ti pilon Muzzie ladyboy monkey dossier.

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, no rogering, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will
do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

When done, DELETE and FLUSH your PROFILE.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#36319 Jan 22, 2013
"Why should Australians fear from Muslims?"

Why ~~ because of things like this from 2 weeks ago.

"15-year-old Saudi child-bride hides on wedding night to avoid 90-year-old-husband"

He bought her from her family like buying a farm animal through bride-price.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_15-year-...
Jamal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#36320 Jan 22, 2013
ALLAH AKBAR

ISLAM IS THE GREATEST RELIGION ON EARTH.

respect muslims.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36321 Jan 22, 2013
gros pilon Dimmissers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bonkers to think that you can post without having to pay for it or what
Pay for what Dex ?

“With Attitude”

#36322 Jan 22, 2013
Jamal wrote:
ALLAH AKBAR
ISLAM IS THE GREATEST RELIGION ON EARTH.
respect muslims.
About the men getting 72 virgins ~~ if I, a woman, die in the same manner do I get a bunch of virgin guys or do I just get pimped out to a stranger as 1 of the 72 virgins?

That's sorta sucky if you think about it. I get my virginity back then lose it again to a guy I never met before & isn't my choice to be with.

But I guess that's no different than being alive & muslum. Just check out my post before this one.
gros pilon Dimmissers

Tempe, AZ

#36323 Jan 22, 2013
Bender Thompson wrote: Pay for what Dex?

WE repeatedly warned you.

That's the penalty for supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs:
Anarchy Reigns on this forum and I LOVE IT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TP ...

Are you bonkers to think that you can post without having to pay for it or what, Lamerde?

No such luck Roger, toilet cleaning and all to do with simians, CACA, rodents, pigs and other vermin we keep telling is your MalbarCACA specialty so quit making a Jackot and Jackass of yourself.

Log out - erase your pit latrine Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.
Every single move that you make is being watched and noted in your ti pilon Muzzie ladyboy monkey dossier.

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, no rogering, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will
do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

When done, DELETE and FLUSH your PROFILE.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36324 Jan 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam may think it will conquer all others but first it has to conquer itself
Do you always speak in riddle, or is this the first time you tried?

Can you decipher your post for us?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36325 Jan 22, 2013
About time: Australians are starting to fight back against Labor tyranny

The tyranny of tender feelings and the war on free speech

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt...

“With Attitude”

#36326 Jan 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay for what Dex ?
Errrrrr ~~ there's a new Topix policy. Haven't you heard about it? You could look it up but that would be too much to bother with & take too much of your time. The new Topix guidelines state you have to pay $5 for every post you make. I'll go back though your posts & let you know how much to send in. They also have a new mailing address. I'll let you know what it is after I go up town & get a PO box ~~ I mean after I look up the new Topix address for you.

“With Attitude”

#36327 Jan 22, 2013
"Why should Australians fear Muslims?"

This reason is more why "men" should fear islam. Think about this. There has been men who have collapsed from hunger & thirst while trying to locate their wives & daughters while shopping in Walmart. Now picture how hard finding her would be if her & every woman in the store were wearing burkas.

Mom? Mom. Where are you? Mom! Mom!!!!!!
http://awwproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010...
gros pilon Dimmissers

Tempe, AZ

#36328 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make any allowances for Nev Bender Roger ROMEO, he be the most STU PIDEASS dimwit on Topix.
SandCastle

West Hoxton, Australia

#36329 Jan 22, 2013
Diablo84 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been so badly brain washed it hurts or you never had one.
Your intellectual disadvantage makes it easy for religions to drag you in. Wake up and do not waste your time on religion then nothing good ever came out of religion. Only war and death. Enjoy life the way you want to live it not like a pedophile tells you to.
Well apparently he is an engineer...

Engineering I can tell you is most definitely no bed of roses. Engineers need to have a high understanding of physics and maths and then proving this by applying this to their projects. The more difficult engineering are those who extensively work with developing new technology and not the "maintenance" engineers.

And being a very demanding career, also knowing consulting work, economic and financial understanding, statistics, community understanding of needs, communication works are crucial...

And above all else, a practical mind.

So yes, if Muq is telling the truth I would most certainly not call him stupid; quite the opposite in fact.

Religion is full of intelligent adherants although staggering low in the science fields.
SandCastle

West Hoxton, Australia

#36330 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims need to unite, and expend this energy spent quarrelling among themselves e.g. Shia/Sunni towards a muslim world of "peace".

Please don't pretend to be stupid. You are not fooling anyone.
SandCastle

West Hoxton, Australia

#36331 Jan 22, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
"Why should Australians fear Muslims?"
This reason is more why "men" should fear islam. Think about this. There has been men who have collapsed from hunger & thirst while trying to locate their wives & daughters while shopping in Walmart. Now picture how hard finding her would be if her & every woman in the store were wearing burkas.
Mom? Mom. Where are you? Mom! Mom!!!!!!
http://awwproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2010...
Ha ha, I shouldn't be laughing but that is gold. Nicely executed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unmasking of 'Jihadi John' as a London lad shoc... 49 min Jihadi Jons Knob 7
CSIS warns government of homegrown online anti-... 21 hr Avoid problems 2
Jihadi John my best worker: IT boss 21 hr Avoid problems 3
The extremist known as Jihadi John claims Briti... 21 hr Avoid problems 1
Cuba honors five spies who served long prison t... Mar 2 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Mar 2 swedenforever 63
Putin directs Muslim anger toward Cold War foes Mar 1 uther pendragon 4
More from around the web