Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,848
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36257 Jan 20, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_03_I...

Qur'an 71:1 "Surely We sent Noah to his people, saying:'Warn your people before there comes upon them a painful punishment.' He said:'O my people! Surely I am a warner to you that you should fear Him and obey me.'" Why Muhammad had Noah's say such things will become increasingly obvious. But before we leave this opening verse, I'd like to point out one of the many differences between the Qur'an and the Bible. Biblical prophets told us to love and obey Yahweh, not themselves. Islam’s prophet ordered Muslims to fear Allah and obey Muhammad.

The following verse replicates Muhammad’s experience in Mecca down to the smallest nuance. Qur'an 71:3 "He said:'I have called my people night and day! But my call has only made them flee the more. They put their fingers in their ears and persist, puffed up with pride.'" Qur'an 71:8 "Then I called to them aloud. I spoke to them in public and I spoke to them in secret. I said,'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. He will send down upon you the cloud, pouring down abundance of rain, and help you with wealth and sons, and make for you gardens, and make for you rivers.'" Holy cloudburst. This is a sadistic joke. The last thing Noah's clan needed was rain. But since this story was being recast for Muhammad’s tribe in central Arabia, a place that was desperate for water, the reward must have seemed divine. So to make Noah look like a mini-Muhammad, the victims of the flood were to be rewarded with a deluge. How's that for a twist?

Qur'an 71:13 "What is the matter with you that you do not fear Allah? He has created you through various grades. Do you not see how He has created the seven heavens, one above another, and made the moon a light, and made the sun a lamp?...Allah has made you grow out of the earth as a growth." The harder Muhammad tried to prove Allah was actually god; the less godly Allah actually appeared.

In this next verse Allah’s words are virtually identical to Muhammad’s in an earlier Hadith. It makes you wonder who was speaking for whom. Qur'an 71:21 "Noah said,'Lord, they have disobeyed me and followed him whose wealth and children have added to him nothing but loss. And they have planned a very great plot. And they say: "By no means leave your gods, nor leave Wadd, Suwa and Nasr."'" We have traversed time and brought Noah into Muhammad’s Mecca. Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty. The Meccan god.' names were Manat, Al-Lat, and Al-Uzza while their Arabian rivals were Wadd, Suwa, and Nasr.

To be continued

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36258 Jan 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
http://prophetofdoom.net/Proph et_of_Doom_03_I_Dont_Noah_Bout _This.Islam
Qur'an 71:1 "Surely We sent Noah to his people, saying:'Warn your people before there comes upon them a painful punishment.' He said:'O my people! Surely I am a warner to you that you should fear Him and obey me.'" Why Muhammad had Noah's say such things will become increasingly obvious. But before we leave this opening verse, I'd like to point out one of the many differences between the Qur'an and the Bible. Biblical prophets told us to love and obey Yahweh, not themselves. Islam’s prophet ordered Muslims to fear Allah and obey Muhammad.
The following verse replicates Muhammad’s experience in Mecca down to the smallest nuance. Qur'an 71:3 "He said:'I have called my people night and day! But my call has only made them flee the more. They put their fingers in their ears and persist, puffed up with pride.'" Qur'an 71:8 "Then I called to them aloud. I spoke to them in public and I spoke to them in secret. I said,'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. He will send down upon you the cloud, pouring down abundance of rain, and help you with wealth and sons, and make for you gardens, and make for you rivers.'" Holy cloudburst. This is a sadistic joke. The last thing Noah's clan needed was rain. But since this story was being recast for Muhammad’s tribe in central Arabia, a place that was desperate for water, the reward must have seemed divine. So to make Noah look like a mini-Muhammad, the victims of the flood were to be rewarded with a deluge. How's that for a twist?
Qur'an 71:13 "What is the matter with you that you do not fear Allah? He has created you through various grades. Do you not see how He has created the seven heavens, one above another, and made the moon a light, and made the sun a lamp?...Allah has made you grow out of the earth as a growth." The harder Muhammad tried to prove Allah was actually god; the less godly Allah actually appeared.
In this next verse Allah’s words are virtually identical to Muhammad’s in an earlier Hadith. It makes you wonder who was speaking for whom. Qur'an 71:21 "Noah said,'Lord, they have disobeyed me and followed him whose wealth and children have added to him nothing but loss. And they have planned a very great plot. And they say: "By no means leave your gods, nor leave Wadd, Suwa and Nasr."'" We have traversed time and brought Noah into Muhammad’s Mecca. Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty. The Meccan god.' names were Manat, Al-Lat, and Al-Uzza while their Arabian rivals were Wadd, Suwa, and Nasr.
To be continued
I am not much on biblical history but I ask of the flood.
If only the animals and Noah and his family survived,how then was the earth re populated so quickly ?

Location hidden

#36260 Jan 20, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not much on biblical history but I ask of the flood.
If only the animals and Noah and his family survived,how then was the earth re populated so quickly ?
You may find this link interesting.

http://christianrethinker.wordpress.com/2007/...

Location hidden

#36261 Jan 20, 2013
Free speech dogged by politics of difference re Geert Wilders

Date
January 21, 2013

The obvious question is, what are they afraid of? Is it fear of violence, or vandalism, or simply fear of association?

Debbie Robinson, a small business operator who describes herself as an ordinary citizen, wants to bring to Australia a Dutch political leader who is a supporter of democracy, freedom of religion, feminism and gay rights. But when she started making arrangements all she encountered was fear.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/free-s...

Australia

#36262 Jan 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You may find this link interesting.
http://christianrethinker.wordpress.com/2007/...
If it were a local flood I am curious how the Ark was to have landed on top of a mountain in Turkey ?
Is there anything written of the Mediterranean Sea of that time,could it have been fresh water ?
There is archaeological evidence of ancient ruins on the bottom of the sea so I am wondering if the gap between Gibraltar and Morocco may have been a solid land mass in earlier times and through earth quake allowed salt water to flood in thus giving us the Biblical flood.

Australia

#36263 Jan 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Free speech dogged by politics of difference re Geert Wilders
Date
January 21, 2013
The obvious question is, what are they afraid of? Is it fear of violence, or vandalism, or simply fear of association?
Debbie Robinson, a small business operator who describes herself as an ordinary citizen, wants to bring to Australia a Dutch political leader who is a supporter of democracy, freedom of religion, feminism and gay rights. But when she started making arrangements all she encountered was fear.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/free-s...
In my mind Geert will always be welcome
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36264 Jan 20, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-

Recruitment and Military Training

After joining Military< I was trained as an Officer Cadet for one year. The training was not easy at all. In fact I ran away to home with intent of leaving it. My Brothers and Sisters were very much against it and almost forced me to go back and complete the training at any cost.

I went back and took the punishment for being AWOL… I completed my training and I graduated as Second Lieutenant in 1986 from the Kenyan Armed Forces Training College in NAKURU.

Military Service:

I was posted in Nairobi, then attached to a Military Outpost in North Eastern Territory, a province that has Muslim majority. This area was known for banditry activities, the reason being that people there were very poor and the land was dry and did not produce much.

There was no modern infrastructure and the situation is still the same. The Kenyan Govt. seems to have neglected it.

I was posted as commander, nick named as ‘territorial commander’ in a town known as TAKABA, a small border village very near to Ethiopian Border. The area is very dry with no human economic activity, except a few herds of goats, sheep and camels.

I used to be given a weekly ration of food by the Buffalo Military Aircraft that supplied all the military camps in the region once a week. I had under my command a Water Tanker, two Five Ton lorries and Land Rover and s signal center for communication.

I used to send the water tanker to fill water at least thrice a week and lorries for woods to collect for fire. Since the poverty stricken village was also having shortage of water, I used to supply the villagers with water and firewood.

May be it was because of these selfless services that Allah put some light of guidance in my life.

Come 1986, I was still a nominal Christian, facing the challenge of Military life..

(Abridged)

IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa

Australia

#36265 Jan 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-
Recruitment and Military Training
After joining Military< I was trained as an Officer Cadet for one year. The training was not easy at all. In fact I ran away to home with intent of leaving it. My Brothers and Sisters were very much against it and almost forced me to go back and complete the training at any cost.
I went back and took the punishment for being AWOL… I completed my training and I graduated as Second Lieutenant in 1986 from the Kenyan Armed Forces Training College in NAKURU.
Military Service:
I was posted in Nairobi, then attached to a Military Outpost in North Eastern Territory, a province that has Muslim majority. This area was known for banditry activities, the reason being that people there were very poor and the land was dry and did not produce much.
There was no modern infrastructure and the situation is still the same. The Kenyan Govt. seems to have neglected it.
I was posted as commander, nick named as ‘territorial commander’ in a town known as TAKABA, a small border village very near to Ethiopian Border. The area is very dry with no human economic activity, except a few herds of goats, sheep and camels.
I used to be given a weekly ration of food by the Buffalo Military Aircraft that supplied all the military camps in the region once a week. I had under my command a Water Tanker, two Five Ton lorries and Land Rover and s signal center for communication.
I used to send the water tanker to fill water at least thrice a week and lorries for woods to collect for fire. Since the poverty stricken village was also having shortage of water, I used to supply the villagers with water and firewood.
May be it was because of these selfless services that Allah put some light of guidance in my life.
Come 1986, I was still a nominal Christian, facing the challenge of Military life..
(Abridged)
IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa
I am not beating the drum of Christianity but they choose to venture into the lives of the needy to better their lives.
This I know from the amount of aid from our government when it is needed by those who are left destitute from disaster.

Location hidden

#36266 Jan 20, 2013
[ Q Society Website ][ Media Release ][ Media Registration ][ Geert Wilders Website ]

See and hear the most outspoken parliamentarian on the critical issues of Freedom, Islam and our Western society. The Hon Geert Wilders MP is a member of the Dutch Lower House since 1998 and leader of the Party for Freedom. Mr Wilders' party represents one million Dutch voters and their concerns for the future of their nation, their neighbourhoods and their families.

The time has come to start the discussion about Freedom, Islam and the West in Australia. The Australian experiment of multiculturalism is failing in relation to Islam, just as it has failed everywhere else. Australians are being misled to believe Islam is 'just another religion'- when it is in fact much more. Come and see and hear Geert Wilders for yourself in Melbourne on 19 February, in Perth on 20 February and in Sydney on 22 February. Join us for an evening with an exceptional politician, author and very brave man. Doors open at 6pm for a 7pm start.

Book your ticket online by clicking below, or by phoning 1300 023 287.

General Admission is $66 (inc GST) with a limited number of concession tickets at $33 (inc GST) available for aged pensioners, TPI and DVA gold card holders. For bookings through the call centre a $8.80 fee for handling and postage will be charged.

Australia

#36267 Jan 21, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
[ Q Society Website ][ Media Release ][ Media Registration ][ Geert Wilders Website ]
See and hear the most outspoken parliamentarian on the critical issues of Freedom, Islam and our Western society. The Hon Geert Wilders MP is a member of the Dutch Lower House since 1998 and leader of the Party for Freedom. Mr Wilders' party represents one million Dutch voters and their concerns for the future of their nation, their neighbourhoods and their families.
The time has come to start the discussion about Freedom, Islam and the West in Australia. The Australian experiment of multiculturalism is failing in relation to Islam, just as it has failed everywhere else. Australians are being misled to believe Islam is 'just another religion'- when it is in fact much more. Come and see and hear Geert Wilders for yourself in Melbourne on 19 February, in Perth on 20 February and in Sydney on 22 February. Join us for an evening with an exceptional politician, author and very brave man. Doors open at 6pm for a 7pm start.
Book your ticket online by clicking below, or by phoning 1300 023 287.
General Admission is $66 (inc GST) with a limited number of concession tickets at $33 (inc GST) available for aged pensioners, TPI and DVA gold card holders. For bookings through the call centre a $8.80 fee for handling and postage will be charged.
I hope the ABC TV show it
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36268 Jan 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not beating the drum of Christianity but they choose to venture into the lives of the needy to better their lives.
This I know from the amount of aid from our government when it is needed by those who are left destitute from disaster.
No one denies that Christians and their missionaries are involved in lot of humanitarian works.

They win universal praises for their works, but that is one side of the story, how better would be if they were on the right path spreading truth and equity into the world.

Most of missionaries take unfair advantage of the suffering of poor people and make them change their religion without educating them what are teachings of their religion and how true they are.

Mere social work can not be the basis to judge what they teach is right, is it?

Australia

#36269 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one denies that Christians and their missionaries are involved in lot of humanitarian works.
They win universal praises for their works, but that is one side of the story, how better would be if they were on the right path spreading truth and equity into the world.
Most of missionaries take unfair advantage of the suffering of poor people and make them change their religion without educating them what are teachings of their religion and how true they are.
Mere social work can not be the basis to judge what they teach is right, is it?
What sort of humanitarian work does Islam do and doesn't it have missionaries as well ??

Location hidden

#36270 Jan 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of humanitarian work does Islam do and doesn't it have missionaries as well ??
The 4th Pillar of Islam: Zakat (Mandatory Charity)

1/21/2012

Although I think charity is great because it helps people in need, I don’t think it should be mandatory just because you are part of a religion. In Islam, people are required to give at least 2.5 percent of their total income every year to Zakat (obligatory charity). Refusing to pay Zakat is a great sin and will send you straight to “hell” where you will be severely and painfully punished…. Talk about scare tactics!

Here are some of the problems I have with “Mandatory Charity”:

Forced charity is not really charity. It’s a tax.

Charity is supposed to be voluntary. People give because they want to help not because they have to. Many Muslims find themselves in awkward positions because they feel the pressure to give money. Although people who are under the poverty line are not really required to pay zakat, many people can barely get by with their annual income. Others also do not want people to know that they are having a difficult time so they feel the need to pay Zakat just so they don’t look poor.

Then you have the people who are trying to save up for the future. Whether it is for buying a house, getting married or paying for your children’s college. It is not fair to make it difficult for them.

Some people take advantage it

People usually give Zakat to organizations and mosques but do not monitor how it is distributed. It would be up to the people handling the money to decide who needs it. There are also many people who take advantage of Zakat. They are able to work and make money but do not do so just because they are lazy. They decide to go the easy route and take money from people who are giving to charity.

ZAKAT CANNOT BE GIVEN TO NON MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

Most scholars agree that Zakat can only be given to Muslims. But what if you are in a community where non-Muslims need the money more? It would not be fair to give Muslims preferential treatment just because of their religion.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#36271 Jan 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a local flood I am curious how the Ark was to have landed on top of a mountain in Turkey ?
Is there anything written of the Mediterranean Sea of that time,could it have been fresh water ?
There is archaeological evidence of ancient ruins on the bottom of the sea so I am wondering if the gap between Gibraltar and Morocco may have been a solid land mass in earlier times and through earth quake allowed salt water to flood in thus giving us the Biblical flood.
All The Mountains Were Covered. The tops of all the high mountains under the entire heavens were at least 20 feet beneath the waters surface (Genesis 7:19-20)

The Bible confirms that (a) Man had multiplied upon the face of the Earth (Genesis 6:1),(b) Violence and corruption filled the Earth (Genesis 6:11-12).

All Air-Breathing, Land Animals Killed. The world's entire population of air-breathing, land animals died, except those taken into the ark (Genesis 7:21)-“everything on Earth”(Genesis 6:17)- "all living creatures of every kind on the Earth" (Genesis 9:16)

A “Cataclysm,” Not A Mere Flood. Both Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament) use words to describe Noah's flood which are different than the ordinary words for flood.

God's Rainbow Promise. God promised never again to send a global flood (Genesis 8:21, 9:8-17). This promise is demonstrated by the symbol of the rainbow, a sign for God's promise to all the Earth. The rainbow is a sign to every living creature, mankind and animals. If this promise was not made to all creatures on Earth, then God has broken His promise

Why Stay In The Ark A Year?! Noah was in the ark for more than a year, not just 40 days (Genesis 8:14). 53 weeks is absurdly long to stay in the ark for a local flood since dry land would have been just over the horizon. After the flood waters had been going down for 4 months, the dove could still find no suitable ground (Genesis 8:9). This does not seem to fit the circumstances for a local flood in which the dove could fly to dry land. However, these situations are consistent if the Flood was global.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36273 Jan 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are told to do every type of humanitarian works and help those in need...step by step starting from their parents, kinfolks, neighbors, wayfarer, travellers, prisoners.... no one is to be left to die.

Islamic rules for endowments and charitable trusts are well known. But all these acts should be done to Please Allah and not for a show off or part of "missionary activity". These works should not be done in order to entice people to accept Islam or take advantage of their need.

Doing good deeds in Islam is only to please Allah and seek his pleasure and rewards from Him in the hereafter.

Institution of Zakat is established in islam to help poor on a regular and continuous basis.
Ash

Australia

#36275 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are told to do every type of humanitarian works and help those in need...step by step starting from their parents, kinfolks, neighbors, wayfarer, travellers, prisoners.... no one is to be left to die.
Islamic rules for endowments and charitable trusts are well known. But all these acts should be done to Please Allah and not for a show off or part of "missionary activity". These works should not be done in order to entice people to accept Islam or take advantage of their need.
Doing good deeds in Islam is only to please Allah and seek his pleasure and rewards from Him in the hereafter.
Institution of Zakat is established in islam to help poor on a regular and continuous basis.
"Muslims are told to do every type of humanitarian works and help those in need.."

Well what gos wrong between the telling and the doing.

You must be kidding, we don't believe that for one minute.

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Because they have no respect for other muslims,

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspa...

So they blow there fellow muslims arms and legs down the street.

Australia

#36276 Jan 21, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
All The Mountains Were Covered. The tops of all the high mountains under the entire heavens were at least 20 feet beneath the waters surface (Genesis 7:19-20)
The Bible confirms that (a) Man had multiplied upon the face of the Earth (Genesis 6:1),(b) Violence and corruption filled the Earth (Genesis 6:11-12).
All Air-Breathing, Land Animals Killed. The world's entire population of air-breathing, land animals died, except those taken into the ark (Genesis 7:21)-“everything on Earth”(Genesis 6:17)- "all living creatures of every kind on the Earth" (Genesis 9:16)
A “Cataclysm,” Not A Mere Flood. Both Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament) use words to describe Noah's flood which are different than the ordinary words for flood.
God's Rainbow Promise. God promised never again to send a global flood (Genesis 8:21, 9:8-17). This promise is demonstrated by the symbol of the rainbow, a sign for God's promise to all the Earth. The rainbow is a sign to every living creature, mankind and animals. If this promise was not made to all creatures on Earth, then God has broken His promise
Why Stay In The Ark A Year?! Noah was in the ark for more than a year, not just 40 days (Genesis 8:14). 53 weeks is absurdly long to stay in the ark for a local flood since dry land would have been just over the horizon. After the flood waters had been going down for 4 months, the dove could still find no suitable ground (Genesis 8:9). This does not seem to fit the circumstances for a local flood in which the dove could fly to dry land. However, these situations are consistent if the Flood was global.
I believe the Greeks had a different outlook on "the Flood" that the sons of Gods who were decribed as giants were eradicated by god as punishment

Australia

#36277 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We non Muslims support your peoples in their time of need so I ask why is this not precipitated ?
The RAT Catchers

Tempe, AZ

#36278 Jan 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe the Greeks had a different outlook on "the Flood" that the sons of Gods who were decribed as giants were eradicated by god as punishment
We non Muslims support your peoples in their time of need so I ask why is this not precipitated ?
Hahahahaha - what a dick and the dickhead probably does not even realize what a tool he's made of himself - hahahahahahahaha.

Who give a shit about what you believe Roger bur as far as "precipitated " is concerned here it is:

What are you Rogering on about Muzzie ladyboy monkey?

This is what you need to be plunging into:

Eevery single move that you make is being watched and noted in your ti pilon Muzzie ladyboy monkey dossier.

That's the penalty for supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs:

Anarchy Reigns on this forum and I LOVE IT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TP ...

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, no rogering, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

When done, DELETE and FLUSH your PROFILE.

Australia

#36279 Jan 21, 2013
The RAT Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha - what a dick and the dickhead probably does not even realize what a tool he's made of himself - hahahahahahahaha.
Who give a shit about what you believe Roger bur as far as "precipitated " is concerned here it is:
What are you Rogering on about Muzzie ladyboy monkey?
This is what you need to be plunging into:
Eevery single move that you make is being watched and noted in your ti pilon Muzzie ladyboy monkey dossier.
That's the penalty for supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs:
Anarchy Reigns on this forum and I LOVE IT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TP ...
Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, no rogering, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.
When done, DELETE and FLUSH your PROFILE.
You need more toilet training

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Easterners crossing border from Mexico? ... 3 hr Bama Yankee 3
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 12 hr tarmo 1,087
The President and Congress Finally Tackle the G... Wed Geoff 1
Canadian surgeons reconstruct people wounded in... Tue Lukashenko is Dr ... 5
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 25 Pizza Pie 276,639
Look at parallels between Northern Ireland, Gaza (May '08) Nov 25 OccupyThis 17
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Nov 24 Dutchman 3

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE