Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46752 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36338 Jan 23, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims need to unite, and expend this energy spent quarrelling among themselves e.g. Shia/Sunni towards a muslim world of "peace".
Please don't pretend to be stupid. You are not fooling anyone.
I am surprised MUQ even bothered to ask
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36339 Jan 23, 2013
Ash wrote:
"I told what is the Islamic teachings and not what present day Muslims are doing."

That might be correct, so a religion that the majority of followers do not listen to the teachings, and a minority can go around committing murders and leaders of the faith condone this is fundamentally flawed.

The majority of Christians don't follow the the teaching, but does not have a minority going around slaughtering men , women and children.

How can this be ?

o be quite frank MUQ, I despise Islam and the Muslim religion, because of what muslims do to other muslims, not what muslims do to non muslims , that's another issue.

The top brass sit in there golden palaces, mumbling on about this and that, in the mean while muslims are slaughtering muslims for heaven knows what reason.

And why won't these holier than thou people below

1 Caliph
2 Imam
3 Grand Imam
4 Grand Mufti
5 Muezzin
6 Mujtahid
7 Mullah or Mawlana
8 Ayatollah
9 Grand Ayatollah

Direct a jihad on anyone who commits murder of another muslim.

Because the muslim faith is fundamentally flawed and that's my opinion.

http://www.skynews.com.au/world/article.aspx ...
Ans.

01. From where you got the info that :majority of Muslims" go on killing spree? The people who kill innocent people are in minority.

02. I have no control over your mind, if you despise Islam. There are so many converts to Islam who held Islam in the same disgust as you have of now. But when they studied Islam from its original sources (Quran and sayings of prophet), themselves and not thru the minds of enemies of islam, they discovered their mistakes and accepted islam.

There is not one but hundreds and thousands of cases like this.

The titles you have mentioned have no "official recognition in Islam" In Islam there is no "hierarchical priesthood" as we see in Christianity.

The Title "Caliph" is for the head of Muslim nation. It is only an executive position and not a religious one and he has no superiority or special or divine powers.

"Imam" is one who leads the congregational prayers and this is also open to all Muslims. Sometime great Islamic Scholars are also called Imams, but this is only an honorable title.

Mufti, Grand Mufti etc. are "official titles" like we have "Judge and Chief Justice" etc. in our courts.

'Mulla and Maulana" are also terms of respect for Islamic Scholars, none of them is any official title or has any religious significance.

I "think" Ayatollah and Grand Ayatollah are titles like Mufti and Grand Mufti in Iran.

I recommend that you read Translation of Quran and Life history of our prophet which is written by a Muslim Scholar and not be a Non Muslim writer.

Once you have done so and got basic knowledge about Islam, then you will find out how these "Non Muslim Experts on Islam" distort and misrepresent teachings of Islam and its prophet.

I pray to Allah top show you the right path.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36340 Jan 23, 2013
Diabolo wrote:
Dear MUQ,

01. It is getting really hard to read your posts and follow the trail of spit running out of the corner of your mouth.

I am questioning your degree of education and clarity of your view.

02. You converted to islam fair enough but don't feel forced to convert us too since we do not agree with rape, murder, theft or capital punishment for cheating wifes .(usually stoning)

02A. We also despite war and suffering due to religion. There is no place in this advanced world for radical religions like islam.

03. I love my science and that is the only truth since i can proof my points. I do not believe in any kind of god or higher person what so ever but i do respect the people who follow their religion peacefully. I live to the principal that i treat everyone the way i want to be treated. Now imagine you were born a woman in a fanatic Islamic country and you were at the receiving end of violence?

04. I know for sure that the d-day will come sooner or later were it is islam against the rest of the world and even though i am not religious i will yell out:" Nuke them fockers and wipe them from the face of this world.

05. Throughout history Islam did not evolve it rather stayed on the spot and still is promoting violence against all us unworthy souls.

06. All you need is a open education and access to a library. You will soon realize that Mohammed was a pedophile criminal and a sociopath maybe even had schizophrenia.

07. I do not say Christianity is the pinnacle but Christians do not kill any more in the name of Jesus. They evolved and know better now.

08. Sorry if i have my doubts in islam's capability to evolve since that requires a free and modern society and i am sorry to say islam is not.

09. One day when you drained your country from all the natural goods i.e. crude oil you will disappear in the dessert again where you came from. Enjoy your time on the sunny side it will not last forever.
Ans.

01. I think you got the picture wrong. It is not me who has spit running from my mouth, it is you!! I am smiling and wondering as to how a "bigot's mind works)!!

02. I was born into a Muslim family, so I am a Muslim by birth. But when I studied Islam, my faith grew stronger. Islam also does not agree with rape, murder, theft, adultery and other crimes and has stringent punishment to curb these.

But I see your dislikes to these crimes is only "academic" you do not like them but would go "soft" on the criminals, I do not know if it would increase the crime rates or decrease it?

02A. Yes we also despise wars, but most of the wars are forced on us by your nations and your "Non radical religions" have killed much more people than our "radical religion"

03. Islam does not ask you to hate science, but you should use science within its limits and bound. You should not use science to "confirm you assumptions and wish-list"

"Treat others in the way as you want to be treated" is actually part of a saying of our prophet, so I agree with you on that.

04. What do you mean by D-day? Do you mean that the "Whole world" would unite to strike out islam from the face of the earth? Do not worry, we are prepared for it. Perhaps you did not learn your lesson from Iraq war and Afghanistan war and want more?

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36341 Jan 23, 2013
05. islam was the ruling power of the world for more than 7 centuries. If you think the world stand still in all that period, it is your own assumptions. Perhaps you should look at the history of Europe and find out what "revolutionary things" they did in those "dark centuries"

06. Any non biased western scholar who has studied the life of our prophet has nothing but praises for him. Look at the following links:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8060272/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8005039/

So what you recommend for me, you need it yourself.

07. Christians have killed more humans than all other religions combined. White races have more innocent human blood on their hands than all other religions combined.

08. Islam is the "Only" religion that can work at any time. It is "outdated religions" like Christianity which cannot move with time and "surrender" without even mock fight.

09. If my memory serves me right, Arabia was surviving for more than 4000 years and discovery of oil is not more than 60 years old. So how can you say that when oil is finished, it would be end of Arabia?

But I can sense your "jealousy" and meanness!!

And do you know more than 80 of World Muslims are Non Arabs?

And for your info I am an Indian Muslim and not a Saudi Arabian!!

PS:

I think you took on a wrong person to try your hate on him!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36342 Jan 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Each country Islam has taken over turns into a bloodbath between Shia and Sunni as seen right now before our very eyes each time there is death caused by suicide bombers.
Islam will never control our world because we can't see the difference between either of them.
Which are you MUQ,Sunni or Shia ??
Why should you care, when you find no difference between the two?!!

“One World One Paradise”

Since: Jan 11

In my work

#36343 Jan 23, 2013
SA= anti-Islam nation. It is become corrupt and not the true heart of Islam as it should be. USA pay SA and SA fund extremists. True Islam distributes wealth to poor and gives women equal footing. Sorry MUQ but until SA clean its act up, I will never agree with principles of nation that has much blood on its hands.

#36345 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't see the difference and that is the danger to us as it is in Islamic countries when some one yells out Allah Akbar and explodes in a market place killing and maiming innocent peoples who prayed to Allah just as much as the murderer.
We care for the innocents whatever your take on it is.
MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36346 Jan 23, 2013
HafidFaruq wrote:
SA= anti-Islam nation. It is become corrupt and not the true heart of Islam as it should be. USA pay SA and SA fund extremists. True Islam distributes wealth to poor and gives women equal footing. Sorry MUQ but until SA clean its act up, I will never agree with principles of nation that has much blood on its hands.
Uncle sid HafidFaruq wobbly head voices of reason

Now we know why there is something you obviously want to hide.

LOG OUT

Erase all Hometown references.

Click to unlock your hidden location.

LOG-IN, and always post without your location 'hidden' or masking it.

Then piss off back to the pit latrine you crawled out of.
MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36347 Jan 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares
"Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase" a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF and IMPSOTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT

We are laughing but at you, wanker

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Piss off you chodon head Provocateur

The Anti-Beady GOOSE You have Ti Gogot You're Coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma ROMEO TINY midget FAT GAY GUY IndoMauritian MalBARCACA barking wild dog Munchkin ( http://www.oddee.com/item_97635.aspx )TOPIX PAID TROLL, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR and ANARCHIST I ain't SupaAussie, numb nut .

GO HOME:
http://lspottery.com/images/latrine/latrine-1 ...
SupaAussie is a poofter bastardd convicted retarded paedophile.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

#36348 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Yes we also despise wars, but most of the wars are forced on us by your nations
Our nations as you put it aren't like Islamic nations who are always at civil war with each other exampled by the Iran,Iraq war that lasted 8 years or so just so they could kill their fellow Muslims,the Same in Libya and Palestine who fires rockets on Israel knowing that their own peoples will die from the retaliation.
Do we non Muslims get the blame on a whole just because Israel is owned by the Jews ?
How many deaths have occurred before non Muslims turned up to war with a country in the Islamic world.
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

#36349 Jan 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>GO ASK SOMEONE WHO CARES
Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase" a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF and IMPSOTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT

We are laughing but at you, wanker

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Piss off you chodon head Provocateur

The Anti-Beady GOOSE You have Ti Gogot You're Coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma ROMEO TINY midget FAT GAY GUY IndoMauritian MalBARCACA barking wild dog Munchkin ( http://www.oddee.com/item_97635.aspx )TOPIX PAID TROLL, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR and ANARCHIST I ain't SupaAussie, numb nut .

GO HOME:
http://lspottery.com/images/latrine/latrine-1 ...
SupaAussie is a poofter bastardd convicted retarded paedophile.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

#36350 Jan 23, 2013
HafidFaruq wrote:
When has Islam as a whole ever experienced True Islam ?
I like the sound of it
The Fixers

San Jose, CA

#36351 Jan 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
WE repeatedly warned you.

DELETED

That's the penalty for supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs:
Anarchy Reigns on this forum and I LOVE IT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TP ...

Of course you would Muzzie ladyboy monkey

Like Mauritian jokes, ROMOEO?

No such luck Roger, toilet cleaning and all to do with simians, CACA, rodents, pigs and other vermin we keep telling is your MalbarCACA specialty so quit making a Jackot and Jackass of yourself.

Log out - erase your pit latrine Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.
Every single move that you make is being watched and noted in your ti pilon Muzzie ladyboy monkey dossier.

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, no rogering, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will
do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

When done, DELETE and FLUSH your PROFILE.

#36352 Jan 23, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
WE repeatedly warned you that we are stupid.
DELETED
That's the penalty for supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs:
Anarchy Reigns on this forum and I LOVE IT
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TP ...
Of course you would Muzzie ladyboy monkey
Like Mauritian jokes, ROMOEO?
No such luck Roger, toilet cleaning and all to do with simians, CACA, rodents, pigs and other vermin we keep telling is your MalbarCACA specialty so quit making a Jackot and Jackass of yourself.
Log out - erase your pit latrine Hometown entry.
Unhide your location.
Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.
Every single move that you make is being watched and noted in your ti pilon Muzzie ladyboy monkey dossier.
Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers
And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.
We want no lies, no rogering, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will
do.
Then
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.
When done, DELETE and FLUSH your PROFILE.
Who are you ?
MalbarCACA Controller

Luton, UK

#36353 Jan 23, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6...

Neville Thompson “"Free Speech in a Free World"”

Since: May 10 19,955

Am I there yet ?

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 min ago

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to laughing at yourselves it takes less grey matter which you have a very limited supply of .

Did you know that an overdose of laughter can be seen as a psychotic episode so you must be suffering real bad

ROMEO Bender calling himself a psychotic.

Do we need any further proof that this dumbest nincompoop is the stupidest cretin and moron on Topix.
Closest to the pin

Sydney, Australia

#36354 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah MUQ, that's 's definitely a Ahl al-Hadith or Deobandi answer. Or a Sunni aspiring to Salifi wahhabi.
It's not a Shia or Bohra answer.
Saudi activily cultivates Indian Muslims to then export in the sunni/shiia war - Esp back to India where the 160m Muslims, 130m non shiia, hold the balance of power against the hindu.

The Ahl-al Hadith (neo wahabbi) use scholarly pretexts & Taqiyya.
The Deobandi (also neo Wahhabi) use rules and fundamentalism and mysticism.
The Sunnis don't really care and no tolerance in SA for them to be allowed to engage in discussion.
The shiia's rarely get into Saudii, they are enemies of the state & would be tracked in
everything they do including internet.

So MUQ, my guess is you are Ahl-el Hadith (not a full beard yet tho) or perhaps early Deobrandi or if not Sunni posturing to want to be salifi/Wahhabi coz that's the easiest way to get SA visa as Indian.
Surprise us and tell us your a Dalit or Shiia Indian national resident in Saudi & not being trained up by SA for export.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36355 Jan 23, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_03_I...

"Jesus asked Ham,'How did Noah learn that all the places had been under water?' He replied,'He sent the raven to bring him information, but it found a corpse and pounced upon it, whereupon Noah cursed the raven that it should be fearful; therefore the raven does not like houses. He sent the dove. It came with an olive leaf in its beak and clay on its feet. Noah thus knew....' The Apostles said,'O Messenger of Allah, why do you not bring him to our people so that he can sit down and talk with us?' Jesus replied,'How could one who has no sustenance [substance?] follow you.' Jesus said to Ham,'Go back with Allah’s permission.' And Ham turned to dust again."

Rather than jump into the middle of the Qur'an's second version of the deluge, I'd like to sneak up on it so that you might begin to see how Allah manages to weave in his favorite themes. Qur'an 11:1 "This is a Book [I beg to differ. That simply wasn't true. The Qur'an wouldn't become a book for three decades or more. Most of the revelations weren't even written down. And when the first scribe assigned to Muhammad actually tried to jot some down, he was assassinated.] whose verses are made decisive, then are they made plain, from the Wise, All-aware,[He is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts. This is a statement of opinion, as unsubstantiated as it may be.] that you shall not serve any but Allah; surely I am a warner for you from Him and a giver of good news."

Qur'an 11:12 "Then, it may be that you [Muhammad] will give up part of what is revealed to you...because they say:'Why has not a treasure been sent down upon him or an angel come to him?'" The things that bugged Muhammad and the Meccans the most were: no money and no proof. The prophet was born into the wealthiest family in Mecca, the custodians of the Ka'aba. Being Allah’s keeper had made his kin rich. But not Muhammad, he was abandoned at birth. Dirt poor, he envied - no despised - his own family, cursed them and coveted the wealth they derived from the family religious scam.

The prophet's tormentors wanted to know why a god who had made them rich would leave his messenger poor. They wanted to know why there weren't any miracles if Allah was so powerful. Muhammad was comparing himself to Moses and Jesus. "They did miracles. They were visited by angels. Why not you?" the Meccans probed.

As an interesting aside, the verse asks: "Why hasn't an angel come to him?" The 11th surah was late Meccan, the seventy-fifth in order of revelation. The man who claimed his "revelations" were angelic, had yet to see an angel.

A raw and raging debate pervades the Qur'an. Muhammad’s tribe disputed his claims and mocked him unmercifully, saying his religion was a forgery, a counterfeit. Qur'an 11:13 "Or, do they say:'He (Muhammad) has forged it (the Qur'an).'" His contemporaries knew he was a fraud. And they weren't the least bit shy about saying so. They described him with the same words I am using.

To be continued
Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#36356 Jan 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can appreciate your concern. But the world is not bed of roses and every thing does not work here to one's likings.
You might hate Islam and Muslims, but they would continue to expand and spread till they overwhelm all other ways of life.
Like or do not like it, it is your choice.
Yes, kinda like a cancerous desease,,,,,many will follow the wrong path because the wrong path is easy, to sin is easy.

But only the few will follow the rightous path and hear the voice of the one true god. I dont hate muslims MUQ I hate what your religion does to what should be a kind and loving people.

I agree the evil of islam is spreading as we see the destruction left in its wake.

Not only should you stop trying to turn people towards this evil you should turn to the path of rightousness yourself.
Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#36357 Jan 23, 2013
HafidFaruq wrote:
<quoted text>
Ishallah bro. Islam is spreading fast. Soon there won't be no East vs West. Only a small portion of unbelievers who will either put up or deal with the wrath Allah has bestowed upon them.
Wow, you just quoted prophersy from the Christian bible, a time comming soon where satan and evil will run riffe on the earth.

A time where people will be made to join a satanic religion or face beheading, a time of the beast.
Jake Bradock

Robina, Australia

#36358 Jan 23, 2013
Wow..........When Christians go to church they enjoy a day of love and worship in the presents of a loving god.

I guess muslims worship a little differently.

KIRKUK: A suicide bomber made his way into a Shia mosque north of Baghdad and blew himself up in the middle of a packed funeral on Wednesday, killing 42 people and leaving corpses scattered across the floor.

The attack, the deadliest in six months, is likely to heighten tensions as Iraq grapples with a political crisis and more than a month of protests in Sunni-majority areas that have hardened opposition to Shia Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

No group claimed responsibility, but Sunni militants often launch attacks in a bid to destabilise the government and push Iraq back towards the sectarian violence that blighted it from 2005 to 2008.

The bomber struck at the Sayid al-Shuhada mosque in Tuz Khurmatu, 175 kilometres north of Baghdad, and targeted the funeral of a relative of a politician who was shot dead a day earlier.

“Corpses are on the ground of the Husseiniyah (Shia mosque),” said Shallal Abdul, mayor of Tuz Khurmatu.“The suicide bomber managed to enter and blow himself up in the middle of the mourners.”

Niyazi Moamer Oghlu, secretary general of the provincial council of Salaheddin, which surrounds Tuz Khurmatu, put the toll from the attack at 42 dead and 75 wounded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Tim Scott: Trump needs 'personal connectio... 2 hr Rev Cash Dollar 2
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... 18 hr GED Grad 4
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Sat Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Sat Tex- 35
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... Sat Proud Yankee 2
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) Aug 17 C Kersey 52
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 16 crusty 276,629
More from around the web