Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
33,381 - 33,400 of 44,346 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36236 Jan 18, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_03_I...

The next Hadith confirms the source of Muhammad’s religious material. Tabari I:346 "Someone among the people of the Torah said,'Methuselah was born to Enoch. He was the first to ride horses, because he followed his father's prescribed practice with respect to the jihad.'" How could Adam have established a cavalry, as an earlier Hadith claimed (Tabari I:318), if he didn't ride? Or why, if he didn't fight?

"The people of the Torah say that Lamech was born to Methuselah and that Lamech begat Noah." But it is Muhammad who tells us in the Hadith that Noah's people were just like the Meccans of his day: "Noah would admonish his people, but they mocked him. Allah revealed that he had given Noah's people a postponement from punishment so that they might apologize. Noah's people worshiped idols. So Allah sent His punishment down upon them and annihilated them." Everything Muhammad claimed happened to Noah actually happened to him.

Starting with the sixth chapter, Prophet of Doom will focus entirely on Muhammad’s life. Between now and then you should know that the Qur'an says it was actually Muhammad who "admonished his people, but they mocked him." So "Allah revealed that He had given" the Meccans "a postponement from punishment so that they might apologize" to Muhammad.

Thirty times in the Qur'an, and countless more in the Hadith, Muhammad replays this twisted variant of Noah. Each is designed to scare the Meccans into submission. By remaking Noah in his image, and recasting Meccans in the role of Noah's people, Muhammad was able to make his impotent and vicious god appear capable of serving his prophet's interests. This was an incredibly clever approach. Muhammad knew that his "god" wasn't real, and thus Allah was incapable of miracles. So by ascribing a prior miracle to him, his toothless tiger grew fangs.

To be continued
SandCastle

West Hoxton, Australia

#36237 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If you have no religious inclination of any kind and not interested in any past history and only live in present world, then you are on a wrong thread.
The people who live in today and do not know what happened yesterday or what is in store for tomorrow are little kids. Go and join them and play with them, but they will also grow up!!
And do you know, what is today will go back into history tomorrow!!
02. Your comment that "Our prophet made his own religion and borrowed heavily from Jews and Christians" belie your claim that you have no inclination and affinity towards any religion!!
And what you say about Jesus? Did he also not "borrowed heavily" from Jews?
Perhaps you are right, maybe I do not belong in this thread.

I stand by what I said, I have no affinity towards Christianity or Islam. I am neither a supporter of the Christian camp or muslim etc...

And yes, Jesus borrowed heavily from the Jewish people, his people. And Muhammad, from a rational point of view copied Judaism and Christianity. That is my opinion. Instead of Gabriel choking Muhammad and him having being under the influence of satan during a speech supporting paganism and saying Allah has deity daughters before Muhammad attacked Satan at one point.

Practically, just as I have discarded communism as a viable form of government, so too do I discard Islam as a government body. If that is what you mean that I do not care about the violent history of Christianity and Islam as long as they do not repeat themselves in the future.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36238 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If left to humans they would fall into the same confusion as "Philosophers" have fallen into or fall in the depth of darkness which these Idol worshippers have fallen into… that is why God Has decided to guide humanity thru prophets and do not leave humans to "search and find" the true path.
But it is strange that most people find their "crooked and filled with pot holes ways" better that the 'Well laid super Highway which goes straight to their Creator"!!
02. Do not ask me this question from where did King James version descended, ask Christians. Do you know how many times the "original King James Version has been revised and edited?"…. but they still call it "King James Version"!!
As if King James wrote it himself!!
God has chosen me to speak to you and you ignore the words I present
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36239 Jan 19, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are right, maybe I do not belong in this thread.
I stand by what I said, I have no affinity towards Christianity or Islam. I am neither a supporter of the Christian camp or muslim etc...
And yes, Jesus borrowed heavily from the Jewish people, his people. And Muhammad, from a rational point of view copied Judaism and Christianity. That is my opinion. Instead of Gabriel choking Muhammad and him having being under the influence of satan during a speech supporting paganism and saying Allah has deity daughters before Muhammad attacked Satan at one point.
Practically, just as I have discarded communism as a viable form of government, so too do I discard Islam as a government body. If that is what you mean that I do not care about the violent history of Christianity and Islam as long as they do not repeat themselves in the future.
Do you know our prophet did not know how to read and write? and "copying continued" after he left Makkah and went to Medina?

In fact "more copying was done in Medina than Makkah period".

So who were those people who supplied all that info to the prophet?

You are not related to any group, so you would be a better judge?

And who wrote the "original version" of the Jewish document? From where he got the info? Why can't other people get info from the same source?

Why people should "cheat and copy from each other"?

Why you people do not have a rational outlook on these things?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36240 Jan 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
God has chosen me to speak to you and you ignore the words I present
I think you are crossing your limit now, please be careful of such loose statements.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36241 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are crossing your limit now, please be careful of such loose statements.
I have no limits
I speak with an honest open mind
Can you do the same ?
Sam

Australia

#36242 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are crossing your limit now, please be careful of such loose statements.
Why do you post here, are you spruiking for people to convert to become a muslim ?
Not

Sydney, Australia

#36243 Jan 19, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you post here, are you spruiking for people to convert to become a muslim ?
Ha MUQ as a missionary !! praise Allah..
We like MUQ because (as he states) he is a low caste Indian national Muslim in Saudi.
A life of self Taqiyya..
So he engages Christians in his Muslim fantasy so we can tell him what he and all other Muslims know anyway - muhammad was a poseur, setup by his aunty first wife Khadija to try & legitimize the theft of the camel trade from the Jews.
The quran - it's a joke. clearly plagiarized from the Jews & Tubba' book of rules, but didn't even exist in Mo's day, was written and backdated by assyids then Turks then mongols etc.
Actually St John of Damascus - an expert on the Arabs and probably the best authority on Islam as he was there / not long after mo but before the first 'recompiled' Quran was done.
Quran sura 10:95 says christians overide Quran,(yep( so MUQ needs to read this in his self flagellation re being born a prisoner of Islam
Here's a link for MUQ & others, remember this guy is at that point of time so he states it's fake, copied from the jews, mo is a politised pawn and that the Arabs were decieved by him.

http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam....
Frank

Mosman, Australia

#36244 Jan 19, 2013
Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

http://www.channel4.com/news/hostage-drama-in...

They cant behave in their own country, why would they behave here, and they don't.
Frank

Mosman, Australia

#36245 Jan 19, 2013
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/09/...

If your brought up by scum parents, you have scum young adults.

Not suitable for our peaceful Christian land. Stay in your dysfunctional muslim lands.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36246 Jan 19, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you post here, are you spruiking for people to convert to become a muslim ?
I am trying to present the truth and it is up to people to accept it or not? I am not "forcing" any one to accept islam? Am I?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36247 Jan 19, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-

A Brief Autobiography

Childhood to teenage years:

I was born in a very strict Christian home of the SDA (seventh day Adventist) denomination. I grew up in a place called KISUMU in Kenya where I took my primary, secondary and high school education, after which I joined the Kenyan Armed Forces.

During our childhood and teenage years, our parents always took us to church on Saturday, but the day before church services, that is on Fridays, at sunset, we always stopped doing any work and dedicated all the time left until midnight reading and studying Holy Bible… and praying to God thru Jesus Christ.

There was no smoking, drinking of Alcohol, dating, listening to music, watching movies or going to theaters. Our parents were intent on raising us as devout and responsible people who will be successful in life and care for others…

Our parents always give their tithes, that is ten percent of their total earnings, to the church where we attended our Saturday services…

Inheriting religion as a Birthright

In this way we inherited the religion of our parents, who always struggled to give us the best education…

As we continued with the church services and visits by the priests to our home, me and my brothers started questioning certain discrepancies that we felt were not reasonable or logical. For example we always questioned pastors on the issue of Trinity.

How could Jesus be God and man simultaneously? If Christ was crucified for our sins, then why are we still sinning? Or why should we seek repentance if the price has already been paid at Calvary?

But the priests and pastors never answered the question, when we insisted on answers they would say “you are demon possessed, Satan has gone into your heads, you should not question the Bible or the church, just believe.

Our parents were very poor, so I decided to join the Kenyan, without the knowledge of my parents.

(Abridged)

IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36248 Jan 19, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_03_I...

This next Hadith forces us to make a choice. Either Noah was an Islamic prophet or Islam is a lie. Tabari I:353 "According to a report on the authority of early Muslim scholars, there were ten generations between Adam and Noah, all of them were followers of Islam. Unbelief originated only in the generation to whom Noah was sent. Noah was the first prophet to be sent by Allah as a Messenger to a people to warn them and call them to the recognition of the oneness of Allah. Some say that Noah's people committed wickedness, drinking wine, and letting their preoccupation with musical instruments divert them from submission to Allah." If you are agonizing over whether Muhammad has told the truth, think about this: he said "drinking wine" was "wicked" and yet the rivers of Allah’s Paradise "flow with wine." Muhammad condemned those who "listened to music," and yet "the angels sing."

"The Qur'an reports that they had idols, for Allah says speaking about Noah,'My Lord they have been disobedient to me and have followed one whose property and children only add to his loss.'" The real Noah never said such a thing. He wasn't interested in someone submitting to him; he had property and sons. When we reconcile why Muhammad put these awkward words into Noah's mouth we discover that it was actually Islam’s prophet who demanded obedience and was denied. It was Muhammad who had neither sons nor property. What's more, the official heirs to the Ka'aba, the property he coveted, had sons.

"They have devised a major plot and said,'Don't give up your gods. Don't give up Wadd, Suwa, and Nasr. They have led many astray.'[Qur'an 71:21]" While Noah never plotted, Muhammad schemed against his own family for control of a similar list of false gods. Falsely projecting one's faults upon an opponent is an effective and timeless political strategy. It’s one Muhammad used to perfection. It is one of the Qur'an's least appealing and most repetitive themes.

Fearing god's terror, however, is unique to Islam. Tabari I:354 "Allah sent Noah to them to make them afraid of His awesome power and to warn them of His assault. Noah was to call upon them to act in accordance with the demands given by Allah to His messengers and revealed by Him in the scrolls of Adam, Seth, and Enoch." Like most Islamic Traditions, this one was written to explain the Qur'an, to provide a sense of purpose and place to a book that lacks context, history, and chronology. As we dive into the surah for which this was written, notice the similarity between Muhammad’s voice and Allah’s.

To be continued
fair dinkum from aus

Brisbane, Australia

#36249 Jan 19, 2013
Workers killed in a gas plant for simply being there by a bunch of sorry but that word again we hear throughout the world everyday Islamic militants.The workers were killed because some other Islamic militants raided some one elses country mali and are now being chased out by France while the militants were forcing everyone into sharia law Is Islam a worry my bloody oath it is .
Convert to devil side

Sydney, Australia

#36250 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-
A Brief Autobiography
Childhood to teenage years:
I was born in a very strict Christian home of the SDA (seventh day Adventist) denomination. I grew up in a place called KISUMU in Kenya where I took my primary, secondary and high
school education, after which I joined the Kenyan Armed Forces.
During our childhood and teenage years, our parents always took us to church on Saturday, but the day before church services, that is on Fridays, at sunset, we always stopped doing any work and dedicated all the time left until midnigh
t reading and studying Holy Bible… and praying to God thru Jesus Christ.
There was no smoking, drinking of Alcohol, dating, listening to music, watching movies or going to theaters. Our parents were intent on
raising us as devout and responsible people who will be successful in life and care for others…
Our parents always give their tithes, that is ten percent of their total earnings, to the church where we attended our Saturday services
Inheriting religion as a Birthright
In this way we inherited the religion of our parents, who always struggled to give us the best
education…
As we continued with the church services and visits by the priests to our home, me and my
brothers started questioning certain discrepancies that we felt were not reasonable or logical. For example we always questioned pastors on the issue of Trinity.
How could Jesus be God and man simultaneously? If Christ was crucified for our sins, then why are we still sinning? Or why should we seek repentance if the price has
already been paid at Calvary?
But the priests and pastors never answered the question, when we insisted on answers they would say “you are demon possessed, Satan has gone into your heads, you should not question
the Bible or the church, just believe.
Our parents were very poor, so I decided to join the Kenyan, without the knowledge of my parents.
(Abridged)
IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa
So this black kid who was given every chance
under Christianity went to Islam because he could have drugs, sex, prostitutes and gambling as a Muslim. That's what it says right.
he made up some excuse about the trinity and then ran off to join his evil Muslim brothers who
today kill and loot and rape the good Christians of africa.
All the blacks of Africa are tempted to the evil side of Islam because they can then drink (like the Arabs do in Saudi), and gamble (they all do), and fornicate with loose woman (as the Arabs do so do the indians and blacks as they can 'marry' then 'divorce' a prostitute, Islam legitimizes their immoral and corrupt behaviour.
The africans can also indulge in witchcraft under Allah - Islam allows jinns or devils to be worshipped and like the Indians who have their variant of Islam with castes and so on, so do the Africans with a dark evil Islam of devils and allowance of sin and evil.

Truely this poor soul is lost from god now to evil.

This is why the French are in Mali to cleanse north Africa Islam so it does not corrupt the native people.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36251 Jan 19, 2013
Tim Blair
Saturday, January 19, 2013 (1:12pm)

A rioter who smashed a police car windscreen and lashed out at a TV crew during last year’s violent Muslim protests told a court yesterday he regretted his “stupid and reckless” actions.

Omar Halaby, 19, also said he regretted bringing the Islamic community into disrepute and apologised for his behaviour last September. He was caught on camera bashing in the windscreen of a police car with a milk crate as up to 1000 Muslims gathered in the Sydney CBD to protest against an anti-Islamic film.

He pleaded guilty to damaging property and assault and had a charge of affray dropped.

Yesterday, magistrate Pat O’Shane handed him a 12-month good behaviour [bond].

That’ll learn him.

UPDATE:

Downing Centre Local Court was today told that Halaby, who was on the disability pension and had “literacy issues”, was sorry for his crimes and had paid the police compensation for the broken window.

Magistrate Pat O’Shane said she expected Halaby had already been counselled within his own community and praised Islamic leaders for condemning the violent protests.

Oh please give us a break!!!!!!!!!!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36252 Jan 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Tim Blair
Saturday, January 19, 2013 (1:12pm)
A rioter who smashed a police car windscreen and lashed out at a TV crew during last year’s violent Muslim protests told a court yesterday he regretted his “stupid and reckless” actions.
Omar Halaby, 19, also said he regretted bringing the Islamic community into disrepute and apologised for his behaviour last September. He was caught on camera bashing in the windscreen of a police car with a milk crate as up to 1000 Muslims gathered in the Sydney CBD to protest against an anti-Islamic film.
He pleaded guilty to damaging property and assault and had a charge of affray dropped.
Yesterday, magistrate Pat O’Shane handed him a 12-month good behaviour [bond].
That’ll learn him.
UPDATE:
Downing Centre Local Court was today told that Halaby, who was on the disability pension and had “literacy issues”, was sorry for his crimes and had paid the police compensation for the broken window.
Magistrate Pat O’Shane said she expected Halaby had already been counselled within his own community and praised Islamic leaders for condemning the violent protests.
Oh please give us a break!!!!!!!!!!
Pat O'Shane has done it again !

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#36253 Jan 19, 2013
Convert to devil side wrote:
<quoted text>
So this black kid who was given every chance
under Christianity went to Islam because he could have drugs, sex, prostitutes and gambling as a Muslim. That's what it says right.
he made up some excuse about the trinity and then ran off to join his evil Muslim brothers who
today kill and loot and rape the good Christians of africa.
All the blacks of Africa are tempted to the evil side of Islam because they can then drink (like the Arabs do in Saudi), and gamble (they all do), and fornicate with loose woman (as the Arabs do so do the indians and blacks as they can 'marry' then 'divorce' a prostitute, Islam legitimizes their immoral and corrupt behaviour.
The africans can also indulge in witchcraft under Allah - Islam allows jinns or devils to be worshipped and like the Indians who have their variant of Islam with castes and so on, so do the Africans with a dark evil Islam of devils and allowance of sin and evil.
Truely this poor soul is lost from god now to evil.
This is why the French are in Mali to cleanse north Africa Islam so it does not corrupt the native people.
He left one religion to do the very same with the next seeing there is no alcohol or lewd lifestyle within Islam
gros pilon ROMEO Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#36254 Jan 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
He left one religion to do the very same with the next seeing there is no alcohol or lewd lifestyle within Islam
That is not you priority at the moment WC Cleaner, Loo Bender, Urinal attendant. This is:

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish ANARCHIST PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,
deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.
Mena

Sydney, Australia

#36255 Jan 20, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
He left one religion to do the very same with the next seeing there is no alcohol or lewd lifestyle within Islam
No. The black kid made a point that under Christianity he did not drink or have sex or offend. He is then silent as to under Islam but it's common for north Africans to join Islam to them be allowed to have promiscuous sex (in Islam
you just get the cleric to marry and unmarry you - all the Muslim shiia brothels have a resident cleric for this including in Mecca which is a brothel centre for Islam).
They also can drink - but pretend it's not wine so it's ok, the preferred drink of African and Indian
Muslims is whiskey in fact.
They can also murder at whim - ESP non
believers so any African with army training finds Islam very attractive as they dont get troubled by. God that forbids it.

They can also practice Taqiyya - deceit and lies to the non believer - encouraged in the Quran
with chapters on how to do this - so again very attractive to an army trained African who wants to demonstrate his skills and actually gets rewarded and goes to heaven in killing or raping or
torturing or lying to a non believer.

There is a war across all of northern Africa between Islamic and Christian aligned militia.
Islam calls this part of Mena, their space.

Conversions of an African christian to Islam in north africa are generally because that person
has done something very bad and is escaping justice or their guilty conscience, or they want to do something really bad, and joining Islam gives them the training and excuses for that.

Whole army's (gangs to large organised milita) exist in north Africa of ex christian africans
recruited as jihaddi's who are then allowed to use the preachings of Islam as their cover to rape,
murder, steal, torture and pillage their fellows.

The Islamic push to recover and expand Mena or the African Islamic state is funded by the most
deviant and violent of all the Islamic strains.

The Islamic fear and it's a logical one is that the birthrate and expansion of African christians from mid and north Africa will at some point see many
Islamic states ( eg Sudan) dismembered and taken over by Christian Africans moving north and displacing the old feudal Arab control.
Remember Islam is for Arabs, and any non Arabs are second or third class Muslims, so essentially the Muslims treat Africans as slave converts. They lie to the Africans about the rewards but deny to African Muslims the full benefits of being Muslim, that's reserved for Arabs only.

So the enticement and conversion of good christian Africans to Islam have to be compelling.
And they are; recruitment of africans ad mercenaries or warriors of islam include highlighting the rewards of violence, sex, pillage, double standards, deciet, theiving and the booty from turning on their countrymen as non Islam.
African recruitment is a key part of the Islam Mena defense line they have put across Africa from the far west in say Senegal or Mali to the far east in say Kenya or Sudan.
What is stated here is easily verified.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 1 hr Humhainna 3
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 3 hr blkpride 14
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 5 hr Garry Ackerman 164
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 9 hr crusty 276,431
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 12 hr Dimitri100 1,085
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 15 hr Dimitri100 634
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 19 hr Swedenforever 45
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••