Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,035
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36216 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not ask me, ask these Bible Thumpers and "worshippers" of Jesus this question!!
PS:
And be prepared to receive a "torrent" of non consequential info!!
Same deal,why does Islam or any other religion need a building of opulant slendour to communicate with god.
Doesn't religion trust gods making(us) that they can choose how to pray if we have to, and who dreamt up this praying and these other servant type activities within all religion ?

Australia

#36217 Jan 18, 2013
Muslim mother wrote:
Us Muslim women have bigger balls than Australian men.
You have to

Australia

#36218 Jan 18, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
When I show you cases in which Jesus borrowed verses from earlier books, you say “He had a right to it because he was a Jew”!!
-Muq
I never have discussed such a thing in that matter. Feel free to do some research if you do not believe me.
I do not think you are lying, just an accidental statement.
But to me, I would rather "believe" in the factual rational reasoning behind the quran's conception than to take a leap of faith and say that it was divinely scripted.
You can feel free to believe in the latter, if you wish but do not be offended if I believe otherwise.
That Muhammad made his own religion and borrowed heavily from Christianity and Judaism.
Put down on partchment by some who undertood those scriptures very well

Australia

#36219 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Scripture is really “revelation” that Prophets of God receive from their Lord and then it is either spoken by them, or written by their own hands or they ask it to be written down, verbatim.
This is true meaning of scripture. People loosely use this word for “any of their fundamental religious books”. These might contain revelation that came from God or might be their own “interpretation of that revelation”
So there could be some “Scripture content in those books”. As an example I can say that 99 % of all that is written by St. Paul is not scripture, but his own interpretation.
Going by the true meaning of Scripture, there is no way in which one scripture is written based on other scripture. All revelation come from the same source.
Where thendid the King James version of the Christan Bible come from .
Everything I ask you is a revelation from god.
SandCastle

West Hoxton, Australia

#36220 Jan 18, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet they stole the show during 'Movember' too.
Apply cold water to burned area.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36221 Jan 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported for harassment and derogatory comments that are irrelevant to this topic
Hey guess what, you've just elected to receive RATCHITT reminders for interfering in that which does not concern you.

Lucky you.

DO NOT POST until you have complied with the following.

Log out now, quit hiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.

This will be relayed each time you post.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36222 Jan 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Same deal,why does Islam or any other religion need a building of opulant slendour to communicate with god.
Doesn't religion trust gods making(us) that they can choose how to pray if we have to, and who dreamt up this praying and these other servant type activities within all religion ?
Hey little monkey who cares:

Post for each one hundred strong in mind and body lap dancer:
Your IDs (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL or Nibiruan)
Your real full names
Your actual locations and addresses
Your Emails
Your real genuine telephone numbers

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over
in search of festering sore butt gratification.

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive
actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,
views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36223 Jan 18, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet they stole the show during 'Movember' too.
Why you going on about, ti pilon IMPOSTOR?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36224 Jan 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where thendid the King James version of the Bible come from .
Hahahaha, the Jackass thinks he has revelation from god and yet can't even spell "Christan".

Get away little monkey people have better things to do then answer you dickhead questions.

Do this instead:

Your real full names
Your Emails

And add to that every singular loo and public convenience anal extra curriculum activities that you have Bended Over

We want no lies, fabrications, attitude or dillydallying but the bottom line now and nothing else will do.

Then

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being a scumbag, an ignorant buffoon and a worthless
vermin.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36226 Jan 18, 2013
JB wrote:
01. ANS-5 No MUQ, you and islam are simply a diversion from the path of Christ and will have to answer to god for trying to turn his children from him.

02. St Paul means nothing to the children of the lamb as they only follow the message of Christ, Islam’s growth around the world is only due to conversions of the sword in nations full of simple and sadistic men searching for a religion that will justify there atrocities as islam and your prophet Mohammed does.

03. And despite the evil done in the nations of islam the lamb of god still grows in righteous men’s hearts and many stand firm in there walk with Christ and his message.
Ans.

01. Our prophet’s message is not diversion from the message which Jesus preached. Jesus, Moses and Our prophet and all prophets of God are beads of the same Rosary. They all were Muslims (i.e. those who submitted themselves to will of their Creator)

02. Most of the Christians “assume” that they follow Jesus when they follow instructions of “St. Paul”. They have their eyes closed and do not distinguish at what Jesus told and what this St. Paul is telling them.

The growth of Islam was not because of sword, if that was the case then who is holding back these “converted Christians” to go back to their faith now that the sword is in their hands?

03. You are entitled to your views, but the fact is Islam is growing worldwide and Christianity is shrinking, both in numbers and in numbers of active participants.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36227 Jan 18, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-1

About the Word “Lord”

The word lord in English has several related meanings. The original meaning is ‘master’ or ‘ruler’ and in this sense it is often used to refer to human beings ‘ lord of this mansion’ or ‘Lord so and so’

The word lord with a Capital L is used in the lexicon of Islam to refer to the One and only God, Allah.

In Islam there is no ambiguity about the meaning of this word.

While it is true that one may occasionally use the word lord (whether capitalized or not) to refer to human beings, in Islamic discourses the reference of this word is always clear from the context.

Whereas for Christians and Hindus and other Polytheists, the word Lord with capital L may refer to God, Jesus, or some imagined deity.

For Muslims, Allah alone is Lord, not Jesus, not Ram, nor any other being.

Dedication:

This work is dedicated to every sincere seeker of the truth. May Allah (SUHANAU WA TA’ALA- Glorified and Exalted as is He) by His boundless grace, guide all those who are seriously and sincerely seeking the truth thru this soul-elevating journey. Amen

Publisher’s Note:

All Praise and thanks belong to Allah alone, the One, the Almighty and All Merciful. Peace and Mercy and Blessing be upon prophet Mohammad, the Last of His Messengers and Prophets, and upon his family, his Companions and all those who follow in his footsteps till the end of time.

Each person who was raised in a religion other than Islam, and then who discovers and embraces Islam, has his or her unique story to tell about ‘journey to Islam’.

“My Journey from Christianity to Islam” is Brother YAHAY ONDIGO’ s personal and yet universal story.

He was raised in a strict Christian household, studied the Bible in great detail and thought that Muslims were heathen and needed salvation.

Readers Muslims and Non Muslims alike will find this account of how he came to Islam to be encouraging and thought provoking.

May Allah accept the efforts of all those who contributed to the production of this book and may it be acceptable from them. Amen

MOHD. BIN ABDUL MOHSIN AL TUWAIJIRI
Managing Director

IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36228 Jan 18, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part-

This, by the Grace of Allah Almighty, is the short story of my journey from Christianity to Islam. Having been born and brought up as a Christian of the Seventh Day Adventist denomination, I had the rare opportunity to experience a Christian way of life for twenty-six years, thru which I learned many things.

Then I accepted Islam and studied islam upto college level as a practicing Muslim. I was therefore happy to accept the request of a Muslim brother, asking me to share my soul-elevating journey from Christianity to islam.

To my knowledge, not many have had such a unique experience and the blessings of both Islam and Christianity, and even fewer have experienced them on both academic and spiritual levels.

This small and very brief short biography will not only shed light on some fundamental aspects of Islam and Christianity, it also by the Grace of Allah Almighty , will answer some questions from the many people who may be curious to know exactly what attracted me to Islam or rather what I did not get from Christianity that I found in Islam

(Abridged)

IIPH, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
www.iiph.com.sa

Australia

#36229 Jan 18, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey guess what, you've just elected to receive RATCHITT reminders for interfering in that which does not concern you.
Lucky you.
DO NOT POST until you have complied with the following.
Log out now, quit hiding your location, log back in never hiding or masking your location again.
This will be relayed each time you post.
What concerns you CaCa
MalbarCACA Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#36230 Jan 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What concerns you CaCa
Same as what concerns us, little Muzzie ladyboy Rhesus monkey:

:::::::URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Your real full names
Your Emails

Then

vermin.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish ROMEO PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The ADELAIDEAN for being a lunatic, madman,
deranged, demented, crazy, FUCKTURD like yourself.

Since: Jan 12

Adelaide, Australia

#36231 Jan 18, 2013
Muslim mother wrote:
Us Muslim women have bigger balls than Australian men.
Certainly are hairier
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36232 Jan 18, 2013
SC wrote:
1. I share no affinity to either Christianity or Islam. Nor have I ever pretended to hold European history as higher in morals than Islamic. Most of your posts and arguments are hokum to me. Perhaps sending it to a religious person on this forum would be more helpful. Know this.

I concern myself with the present and future and may occasionally learn from history and see its present similarities.

2. When I show you cases in which Jesus borrowed verses from earlier books, you say “He had a right to it because he was a Jew”!!
-Muq

I never have discussed such a thing in that matter. Feel free to do some research if you do not believe me.

I do not think you are lying, just an accidental statement.

But to me, I would rather "believe" in the factual rational reasoning behind the Quran's conception than to take a leap of faith and say that it was divinely scripted.

You can feel free to believe in the latter, if you wish but do not be offended if I believe otherwise.

That Muhammad made his own religion and borrowed heavily from Christianity and Judaism.
Ans.

01. If you have no religious inclination of any kind and not interested in any past history and only live in present world, then you are on a wrong thread.

The people who live in today and do not know what happened yesterday or what is in store for tomorrow are little kids. Go and join them and play with them, but they will also grow up!!

And do you know, what is today will go back into history tomorrow!!

02. Your comment that "Our prophet made his own religion and borrowed heavily from Jews and Christians" belie your claim that you have no inclination and affinity towards any religion!!

And what you say about Jesus? Did he also not "borrowed heavily" from Jews?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36233 Jan 18, 2013
NT wrote:
Same deal, why does Islam or any other religion need a building of opulant slendour to communicate with god.

2. Where then did the King James version of the Christian Bible come from .
Ans.

01. If left to humans they would fall into the same confusion as "Philosophers" have fallen into or fall in the depth of darkness which these Idol worshippers have fallen into… that is why God Has decided to guide humanity thru prophets and do not leave humans to "search and find" the true path.

But it is strange that most people find their "crooked and filled with pot holes ways" better that the 'Well laid super Highway which goes straight to their Creator"!!

02. Do not ask me this question from where did King James version descended, ask Christians. Do you know how many times the "original King James Version has been revised and edited?"…. but they still call it "King James Version"!!

As if King James wrote it himself!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36234 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Our prophet’s message is not diversion from the message which Jesus preached. Jesus, Moses and Our prophet and all prophets of God are beads of the same Rosary. They all were Muslims (i.e. those who submitted themselves to will of their Creator)
02. Most of the Christians “assume” that they follow Jesus when they follow instructions of “St. Paul”. They have their eyes closed and do not distinguish at what Jesus told and what this St. Paul is telling them.
The growth of Islam was not because of sword, if that was the case then who is holding back these “converted Christians” to go back to their faith now that the sword is in their hands?
03. You are entitled to your views, but the fact is Islam is growing worldwide and Christianity is shrinking, both in numbers and in numbers of active participants.
Trying to legitimize your false allah with the one true God is blasphemy. Moses and Jesus were never Muslims because they never taught about allah. They taught about Jehovah as was written in the Hebrew scriptures not the arabic scriptures. Allah was a name that had previuosly been the name of one of the many pagan gods worshiped at that time. It is prophesized that Islam will grow before it is struck down on the return of Jesus and that is what we are seeing now. Satan is using the "teachers of Islam" to bring about a final confrontation between himself and god. His time is limited and he knows he will ultimately fail. The al Mahdi will be put into the lake of burning fire along with the false religion of Islam and will never return to bring about death and destruction ever again.

Location hidden

#36235 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If left to humans they would fall into the same confusion as "Philosophers" have fallen into or fall in the depth of darkness which these Idol worshippers have fallen into… that is why God Has decided to guide humanity thru prophets and do not leave humans to "search and find" the true path.
But it is strange that most people find their "crooked and filled with pot holes ways" better that the 'Well laid super Highway which goes straight to their Creator"!!
02. Do not ask me this question from where did King James version descended, ask Christians. Do you know how many times the "original King James Version has been revised and edited?"…. but they still call it "King James Version"!!
As if King James wrote it himself!!
....and we all know that Mohammad didn't write the koran because he was illiterate. If all knowing allah was so smart and taught the alphabet to Adam surely he could have done a bit better with his "prophet"

In relation to the koran it has been burnt and revised and abrogated many times. There is no original text and the different ones that did exist were burnt. Honest Muslim scholars themselves agree on this matter. The same bible that was around at the time of the koran is still the same today

LMAO

Location hidden

#36236 Jan 18, 2013
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_03_I...

The next Hadith confirms the source of Muhammad’s religious material. Tabari I:346 "Someone among the people of the Torah said,'Methuselah was born to Enoch. He was the first to ride horses, because he followed his father's prescribed practice with respect to the jihad.'" How could Adam have established a cavalry, as an earlier Hadith claimed (Tabari I:318), if he didn't ride? Or why, if he didn't fight?

"The people of the Torah say that Lamech was born to Methuselah and that Lamech begat Noah." But it is Muhammad who tells us in the Hadith that Noah's people were just like the Meccans of his day: "Noah would admonish his people, but they mocked him. Allah revealed that he had given Noah's people a postponement from punishment so that they might apologize. Noah's people worshiped idols. So Allah sent His punishment down upon them and annihilated them." Everything Muhammad claimed happened to Noah actually happened to him.

Starting with the sixth chapter, Prophet of Doom will focus entirely on Muhammad’s life. Between now and then you should know that the Qur'an says it was actually Muhammad who "admonished his people, but they mocked him." So "Allah revealed that He had given" the Meccans "a postponement from punishment so that they might apologize" to Muhammad.

Thirty times in the Qur'an, and countless more in the Hadith, Muhammad replays this twisted variant of Noah. Each is designed to scare the Meccans into submission. By remaking Noah in his image, and recasting Meccans in the role of Noah's people, Muhammad was able to make his impotent and vicious god appear capable of serving his prophet's interests. This was an incredibly clever approach. Muhammad knew that his "god" wasn't real, and thus Allah was incapable of miracles. So by ascribing a prior miracle to him, his toothless tiger grew fangs.

To be continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 19 hr Retired SOF 388
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 20 hr Hooogle It 32
Russian initiative "serious step" to solve Syri... Thu Azat 1
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Wed spocko 276,698
Diplomatica: Turkey needs assistance from allie... Tue sam 1
Syria: Turkey In The Fray Tue Dander 9
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Dec 23 James 9
More from around the web