Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,023
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36172 Jan 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So your job is to "annoy" me? Is it?
That is why I said in the beginning that you have a hateful personality.
Your job is to create hate and hatred between people and annoy them, by any means fair or foul.
While I try to patch up the differences and bring people closer to each other.
each of us has our missions cut out!!
You left out the most important part and that was to inform posters on Islam!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate you I just feel sorry for you that you are flogging a dead horse

Since: Jan 12

Where The Wild Things Grow

#36173 Jan 15, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for understanding my post. Some people may have taken offense at my opinion.
What I simply said was organised religion, usually with religious authorities with reasonable power over the masses creates a political agenda that deviates from truly worshipping God from the heart. And with that comes integrity and honest worshipping.
Just an opinion.
When we start organising faith - we lose it - because the organisation becomes the focus, not the faith.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36175 Jan 16, 2013
NT wrote:
Are you trying to infer that Muhammad didn't plagiarize everything from other scriptures ?
Ans.

You do not know what is Plagirisation, do you? It is "unauthorized use" of any one's else book or writing without giving credit to the original author.

I will give you an example. It is recorded in Gospels that Jesus said "meek shall inherit the earth". It seems that this was an "original statement" from Jesus, while in reality it was mentioned by "David" in one of his Psalm. This is word by word copying and Jesus did not give any credit to David or said 'Our father David said "Meek shall inherit earth". This is valid case of Plagirisation.

Another example from Gospel is Jesus "last words on the Cross" "Eli, Eli LAMA SABAQTANI" (O God, O God, why you have forsaken me). This is also mentioned as "Original statement of jesus" while again this is verbatim copy from one of David's Psalms. This is again valid case of Plagirisation.

Now coming to Quran, there is no verbatim copy of any Biblical Verse in Entire Quran!! Neither from Hebrew, nor Greek nor any Arabic Bible!!

So how can you say that our prophet Plagiarize any thing from Bible?

The outer similarity (as I showed in my long serial of story of prophet Joseph as mentioned in Bible and as mentioned in Quran), is because both Quran and Bible originated from the same Source!!

This is totally different from what is Plagirisation!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36176 Jan 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You do not know what is Plagirisation, do you? It is "unauthorized use" of any one's else book or writing without giving credit to the original author.
I will give you an example. It is recorded in Gospels that Jesus said "meek shall inherit the earth". It seems that this was an "original statement" from Jesus, while in reality it was mentioned by "David" in one of his Psalm. This is word by word copying and Jesus did not give any credit to David or said 'Our father David said "Meek shall inherit earth". This is valid case of Plagiarization.
Another example from Gospel is Jesus "last words on the Cross" "Eli, Eli LAMA SABACHTHANI" (O God, O God, why you have forsaken me). This is also mentioned as "Original statement of Jesus" while again this is verbatim copy from one of David's Psalms. This is again valid case of Plagiarization.
Now coming to Quran, there is no verbatim copy of any Biblical Verse in Entire Quran!! Neither from Hebrew, nor Greek nor any Arabic Bible!!
The outer similarity (as I showed in my long serial of story of prophet Joseph as mentioned in Bible and as mentioned in Quran), is because both Quran and Bible originated from the same Source!!
This is totally different from what is Plagiarization!!
OK MUQ, how would you describe using another scripture as a reference point to write your own scripture ?

Australia

#36177 Jan 16, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
When we start organising faith - we lose it - because the organisation becomes the focus, not the faith.
Well spoken truth
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36178 Jan 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the most important part and that was to inform posters on Islam!!!!!!!!!!
I don't hate you I just feel sorry for you that you are flogging a dead horse
Talking of dead horses, RATChitt, has CASTRATO met his maker?

Australia

#36181 Jan 16, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking of dead horses, RATChitt, has CASTRATO met his maker?
After you riding it to death ?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#36182 Jan 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
After you riding it to death ?
Yep and you're going the same way.

And you win another prize for being the biggest dork on Topix LMAOAY

Log out - erase your Hometown entry.

Unhide your location.

Log back in - never mask or hide your location again.

FOOKING DO AS YOU'RE FOOKING TOLD.

Add your Neville Bender (Muzzie, MalbarCACA, Topix Paid TROLL /MODERATOR or Nibiruan)POONJABi ID # to all your posts.

REPORT ROMEO the POOnJABi TOPIX PAID MODERATOR The Anti-Muhammad and GET THE FAT GAY BANNED FROM TOPIX
Etc

Sydney, Australia

#36183 Jan 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was Christanity at this stage and how could they co exist ?
By 624 ad christianity had gone thru about 14 variations mainly to due with incorporation or separation of god, spirit, objects, rituals, incorporation, succession and ethnic or cultural variances. It settled into 2 main streams, latin or roman and byzantium or Coptic. That was relatively stable for over 800 years them it further split into nationalistic variants, then the reformation. With the collapse of byzantium due to the pressures of the eastern hordes (Turks, then Mongols), it recentred in a reinvigorated west then exported with conquest & colonisation.
Interestingly today Islam in numbers is dominated by ex Mongol/mughal slave states of the Mongols.(Indonesia, Pakistan, India itself then Arab states, then north Africa).
However the Muslims in say India - are viewed in a caste structure. Muslims that were part of the Mughal (mongol) elite or ones force converted on the pain of death or by the unbeliever tax. Thus an Arab Muslim does not recognize say am Indian national Muslim as equal before Allah at all. Indian Muslims then have a strict caste and pecking order of superior and inferior Muslims within them.
MUQ will confirm this.
No one is equal in Islam before Allah - unlike say
Christianity. There is no universal truth in Islam shared to non believers. So quite different.

Australia

#36184 Jan 16, 2013
Etc wrote:
<quoted text>
By 624 ad Christianity had gone thru about 14 variations mainly to due with incorporation or separation of god, spirit, objects, rituals, incorporation, succession and ethnic or cultural variances. It settled into 2 main streams, Latin or roman and Byzantium or Coptic. That was relatively stable for over 800 years them it further split into nationalistic variants, then the reformation. With the collapse of Byzantium due to the pressures of the eastern hordes (Turks, then Mongols), it re centred in a reinvigorated west then exported with conquest & colonisation.
Interestingly today Islam in numbers is dominated by ex Mongol/mughal slave states of the Mongols.(Indonesia, Pakistan, India itself then Arab states, then north Africa).
However the Muslims in say India - are viewed in a caste structure. Muslims that were part of the Mughal (mongol) elite or ones force converted on the pain of death or by the unbeliever tax. Thus an Arab Muslim does not recognize say am Indian national Muslim as equal before Allah at all. Indian Muslims then have a strict caste and pecking order of superior and inferior Muslims within them.
MUG will confirm this.
No one is equal in Islam before Allah - unlike say
Christianity. There is no universal truth in Islam shared to non believers. So quite different.
I have asked MUG about the caste system.

Do you know where Latin language came from ?
Etc Muslim castes

Australia

#36185 Jan 16, 2013
Muslims are not equal before Allah.
Take the example of Indian Muslims.
Arab and high caste Muslims have to wash if they come in contact with a low caste muslim.
Even Indian Hindu think Islam is more racist than them! 

In india & South Asia, Muslims are divided as Ashrafs and Ajlafs. Ashrafs claim superior status derived from their foreign ancestry.

The non-Ashrafs are converts from Hinduism from the indigenous population. They, in turn, are divided into a number of occupational castes.

The Fatawa-i Jahandari, written by  Barani defines Ashraf Muslims as racially superior to Ajlaf Muslims.
There is also the Arzal caste among Muslims  regarded by Babasaheb Ambedkar as  untouchables.
 Arzal castes are subdivided into Bhanar, Halalkhor, Hijra, Kasbi, Lalbegi, Maugta, Mehtar etc.
The Arzal or Dalit Muslims “with whom no other Muhammadan would associate, and who are forbidden to enter the mosque or to use the public burial ground”.

South Asian Muslims stratify their society according to Quoms.
Muslims practise a ritual-based system of social stratification. 
The Quoms who deal with human waste are ranked the lowest. 

The claims for Arabic ancestry in India are based on Arabic racial preferences in Shariah. 

But genetic studies found the Muslim population overwhelmingly similar to the local non-Muslims with only  low levels of gene flow from outside, primarily from Iran and Central Asia, rather than the Arabian Peninsula.

The Sachar Committee's report released in 2006, documents the continued stratification in Muslim society.
Upon contact with a low-caste Muslim, a Muslim of a higher zat can "purify" by taking a short bath, since there are no elaborate rituals for purification. 
In  “Imdad ul-Fatawa”, Thanvi announced that ‘nau-Muslims’, non-Arab converts to Islam, cannot be considered for purposes of marriage, of ‘established Muslims’ 
 Muslim scholars have termed the caste-like features in Indian Muslim society as a  violation of the Qur'anic worldview."
Dr B.R. argued the social evils in Muslim society were "worse than those in Hindu society".[126][127]
Babasaheb Ambedkar the chief architect of the Indian Constitution. said of the  Muslim Caste System "Within these groups, castes of social precedence as one finds among the Hindus but worse in numerous ways". He said Muslims sugarcoat caste  divide by using euphemisms like "brotherhood".
He was  critical of the scripture that keep the Muslim Caste system rigid and discriminatory. 
He decried against the approval of Shariah to Muslim casteism. 
The Arabian supermacy in Indian Muslims accounted for its equal disapproval by high and low caste Hindus during 1300 years of Islamic presence in India. He condemned the Indian Muslim Community.
Pakistani-American sociologist Ayesha Jalal writes, in her book, "Democracy and Authoritarianism in South Asia",that "Despite its egalitarian principles, Islam in South Asia historically has been unable to avoid the impact of class and caste inequalities. 
Etc

Australia

#36186 Jan 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked MUG about the caste system.
Do you know where Latin language came from ?
Latin is based on Greek & Phoenician i thInk?
Abraham could be assumed to speak assyrian or ivrit (Sumerian) as well as egyption.
Hebrew didn't evolve until much later.
Same with Arabic.
Thus Muhammads claim of Arabic quotations eg
Hagar, ishmael & Abraham are all totally false.
Arabic like Hebrew came much later.
Jesus spoke aramic, was a helenised or Greek Jew. But Latin was the language of record at the time with the romans, so some accuracy in actual events supported by historical facts &
not lost in translation.

Location hidden

#36187 Jan 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I will give you an example. It is recorded in Gospels that Jesus said "meek shall inherit the earth". It seems that this was an "original statement" from Jesus, while in reality it was mentioned by "David" in one of his Psalm. This is word by word copying and Jesus did not give any credit to David or said 'Our father David said "Meek shall inherit earth". This is valid case of Plagirisation.
Another example from Gospel is Jesus "last words on the Cross" "Eli, Eli LAMA SABAQTANI" (O God, O God, why you have forsaken me). This is also mentioned as "Original statement of jesus" while again this is verbatim copy from one of David's Psalms. This is again valid case of Plagirisation.
This is totally different from what is Plagirisation!!
Plagerism is the unauthorised use of someone else's work. All scripture is inspired of God written by men for all of us. Jesus as the son of God had every right to use God's word as an adjunct to his teaching. He also always praised his father and gave him all the recognition and credit for his miracles. Jesus in using the scripture of Psalm 22 was drawing attention to the fact that he was fulfilling prophecy that had been written thousands of years earlier

The below is an example of plagerism by the koran from the bible

Bible Genesis:

1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.

Quran 6:1 Praise be God, Who created the heavens and the earth, and made the darkness and the light. Yet those who reject Faith hold (others) as equal, with their Guardian-Lord.

Quran 17:12 And We appoint the night and the day two portents. Then We make dark the portent of the night, and We make the portent of the day sight-giving, that ye may seek bounty from your Lord, and that ye may know the computation of the years, and the reckoning; and everything have We expounded with a clear expounding.

To rightly evaluate the Quran, we have to compare it with the Bible. The Bible is the gold standard by which we must evaluate the Quran. Even the Quran declares that the Bible is the absolute standard. When Mohammad doubted the revelations given to him by the spirit who appeared to him at the cave of Hira,, Allah directed him to ask those who read the Bible before him

And if thou [Muhammad] art in doubt concerning that which we reveal unto thee, then question those who read the scripture [that was] before thee.
(Surat Yunus 10:94MPT).

Because of the many contradictions between the Bible and the Quran, and because the Bible does not mention any prophecies concerning Muhammad, Muslim scholars claim that the Bible has been altered and corrupted. Such a claim is totally against several clear verses of the Quran.

The Quran states explicitly that the Old and the New Testaments are the inspired word of God. Here we have to emphasize the fact that we have at least five thousand ancient manuscripts of the entire Bible which are called codices. These codices go back to the year 350 A.D. that is almost two hundred and fifty years before the birth of Muhammad. One of these ancient codices is kept in the British Museum in London, others are kept in France and in the Vatican at Rome.
SandCastle

West Hoxton, Australia

#36188 Jan 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagerism is the unauthorised use of someone else's work. All scripture is inspired of God written by men for all of us. Jesus as the son of God had every right to use God's word as an adjunct to his teaching. He also always praised his father and gave him all the recognition and credit for his miracles. Jesus in using the scripture of Psalm 22 was drawing attention to the fact that he was fulfilling prophecy that had been written thousands of years earlier
Bible Genesis:
1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Quran 6:1 Praise be God, Who created the heavens and the earth, and made the darkness and the light. Yet those who reject Faith hold (others) as equal, with their Guardian-Lord.
Quran 17:12 And We appoint the night and the day two portents. Then We make dark the portent of the night, and We make the portent of the day sight-giving, that ye may seek bounty from your Lord, and that ye may know the computation of the years, and the reckoning; and everything have We expounded with a clear expounding.
To rightly evaluate the Quran, we have to compare it with the Bible. The Bible is the gold standard by which we must evaluate the Quran. Even the Quran declares that the Bible is the absolute standard. When Mohammad doubted the revelations given to him by the spirit who appeared to him at the cave of Hira,, Allah directed him to ask those who read the Bible before him
And if thou [Muhammad] art in doubt concerning that which we reveal unto thee, then question those who read the scripture [that was] before thee.
Because of the many contradictions between the Bible and the Quran, and because the Bible does not mention any prophecies concerning Muhammad, Muslim scholars claim that the Bible has been altered and corrupted. Such a claim is totally against several clear verses of the Quran.
The Quran states explicitly that the Old and the New Testaments are the inspired word of God. Here we have to emphasize the fact that we have at least five thousand ancient manuscripts of the entire Bible which are called codices. These codices go back to the year 350 A.D. that is almost two hundred and fifty years before the birth of Muhammad. One of these ancient codices is kept in the British Museum in London, others are kept in France and in the Vatican at Rome.
To a muslim, their quran is always the perfect final revelation from God and yours is a corrupted, human inspired pierce of theological work.

You will never be able to convince him that it is plagiarism. Why bother? Just like you cannot convince him that his religion is barbaric because of it being poorly written as opposed to an era in which muslims are misbehaving.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36189 Jan 16, 2013
JB wrote:
01. The church he left was the church of Christ and his teachings were handed down by those who were taught by him, by those who acknowledged he was the son of mankind by divine right. and so spawned Christianity.

02. But of cause the devil wouldn't have this, the devil started many religions under the guise of Christianity so as to confuse man on his path to righteousness.

03. The Christian bible speaks of many false religions and prophets that will show up under the guise of Christianity to redirect man from the one true path.

04. ut a genuine man seeking a true path to god will see the righteous path..........and guess what ? islam isn't it.
Ans.

01. Jesus left the world "all of a sudden and in a hurry" and never did "organized" his so called Church. He preached in Jewish Synagogues and in open spaces.

After his death his chosen disciples tried to continue his mission, but they were very much convinced that "end of world is near and Lord's return is imminent.

02. You are right, the Devil would not tolerate that any Prophet's mission should be completed unhindered, and he tries to mislead people.

In case of Christianity he did it thru St. Paul, a person who had not known Jesus Christ at all…. It was thru him that Devil introduced the concept of Divinity of Jesus Christ, the idea of Original Sin and Jesus dieing for the Sin of humankind and concept of Living Under the Grace.

Jesus did not preach any of these ideas during his entire life, but because of "efforts" of St. Paul, they became the "Fundamental article of Faith" for Christianity.

03. Jesus did speak of "many false prophets to come after him" but at "No Place" Jesus said that he is the Last and Final Prophet!! He gave a test to distinguish between a True prophet of God and a False prophet of God.

Jesus while going away about "Another Comforter" who will come after him and guide people to "All Truth".

04. Any "unbiased and free minded person" when he or she studies teachings of Our prophet and his true life history" would be "more than convinced" that our prophet was a Genuine Prophet of God and he was the one which Jesus talked about as "Another Comforter".

Hundreds and thousands of Christians (including their Scholars and Priests have come into fold of Islam in past 1400 years and many more are accepting Islam every day.).

That is why islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today and it is growing in almost every Christian country!!

I have collected many such stories of new converts to Islam, you can view them by link given below:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48256877/

This is a sample list and there could be many times more people who have accepted Islam in past 100 years. Only God knows their exact numbers.

How many were convinced of the truth of islam, but did not have "moral courage" to come forward and declare it, only God knows their numbers.

The "die hard" believers of St Paul like yourself and your friend Shielaa the Great have to answer many Questions when you confront Jesus in the hereafter!!

PS:

May be your post is a cue. I will start posting the Journey from Christianity to Islam by Capt. Odonga

Australia

#36190 Jan 16, 2013
Etc wrote:
<quoted text>
Latin is based on Greek & Phoenician i thInk?
Abraham could be assumed to speak assyrian or ivrit (Sumerian) as well as egyption.
Hebrew didn't evolve until much later.
Same with Arabic.
Thus Muhammads claim of Arabic quotations eg
Hagar, ishmael & Abraham are all totally false.
Arabic like Hebrew came much later.
Jesus spoke aramic, was a helenised or Greek Jew. But Latin was the language of record at the time with the romans, so some accuracy in actual events supported by historical facts &
not lost in translation.
So back in the days of the Titans and all that must be the birth place of language
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36191 Jan 16, 2013
My Journey from Christianity to Islam – By Capt.(R ) M.A. Ondigo- Part- 0 (Introduction by MUQ)

It is frequent that we place true stories of people, why they left the religion of their parents and chose religion of Islam.

The purpose of telling these stories is not to belittle the faith which he left and neither is the aim to boast about Islam.

But behind each new converts is unique reason which prompted them to study Islam and compare it with the teachings of their own religion.

In most such cases, we find people entering Islam after a deep and prolonged study of Islam and its teachings.

That is why these New converts are very firm in faith and they find it strange that traditional Muslims are so lax in following teachings of Islam. There are a handful cases in which these New Converts got impressed with lives and actions of Muslims living in their society.

My purpose of telling these stories is that, there might be many such people on these threads, who get a very negative opinion about Islam and Muslims be seeing that actions of Muslims living in their society, or from the biased media reporting. These people have not studied Islam and its teachings and they are under false impression that Islam has no reasonable base or logical standing.

Stories of these New Muslim Converts are told to jolt them and make them think as to how come, some one left Christianity, Judaism,. Hinduism and Buddhism and decided to accept Islam after a long and deep study.

Here I am presenting such a story of a Deeply religious Christian, who accepted islam after deep and thorough study of Islam. He had full knowledge of Christianity and its dogmas.

He interacted with Muslims, poor Muslims in a remote corner of the world, and then listened to the Video tapes of Late Shiekh AHMAD DEEDAT, well known Islamic scholar of comparative religion.

The author has described in detail, his story of conversion and how his doubts about Islam got cleared one by one.

But after all his conclusions are subjective and might not be obligatory on any one else. But at least they are evidence that if one studies Islam, without bias and sincerely, he or she might get to find the True Path of Guidance which is Islam.

With these introductory remarks, I will present the abridged account of the book “My Journey from Christianity to Islam- by Capt.(Retd.) M. A. Ondigo”

Location hidden

#36192 Jan 16, 2013
SandCastle wrote:
<quoted text>
To a muslim, their quran is always the perfect final revelation from God and yours is a corrupted, human inspired pierce of theological work.
You will never be able to convince him that it is plagiarism. Why bother? Just like you cannot convince him that his religion is barbaric because of it being poorly written as opposed to an era in which muslims are misbehaving.
It is worth it if other people reading the posts are able to see for themselves. I realize he won't admit it but others who are searching will be able to read the information I provide and then they can make their own minds up
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36193 Jan 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible Genesis:
Only a "perfect idiot" would call these as "cases of Plagirisation". The source of revelation is God All Mighty and He has spoken to all prophets , so why there should not be "similarity" in the two revaluations?

Plagiarism is when you "import" the passage or verses from one book without giving credit to it.

In Quran there is not a single case like that and I can quote many cases where Jesus copied verses from OT books without giving any credit to the original writer.

That could be called Plagiarism (according to your definition, not mine- MUQ)

So you confirm you are a "perfect idiot"? Do you?

Australia

#36194 Jan 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is worth it if other people reading the posts are able to see for themselves. I realize he won't admit it but others who are searching will be able to read the information I provide and then they can make their own minds up
I thankyou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 29 min tha Professor 27
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 2 hr Le Jimbo 392
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 8 hr spocko 276,698
Diplomatica: Turkey needs assistance from allie... 17 hr sam 1
Syria: Turkey In The Fray 23 hr Dander 9
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Tue James 9
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) Mon t cls 1,099
More from around the web